I believe I have stumbled upon genius....Hogans big secret!

I believe you opted to post you found something and have nothing. Bottom line, there are a number of moving parts in this game, there are flexibility issues, form, physical limitations and there is no one form or how to for everyone,. There are many more brilliant players out there that have studied this game for years,. With the different instructions and methods, if one was the all encompassing one it would have come to light and been taught by now.

Welcome to the forum but know this, anyone that is on the course 30 hrs a week is either independently wealthy or full of it as most of us have to make a living and play for enjoyment.

Callaway XR 9.5 degree
Callaway X Hot 15 degrees
NIKE VR 21 degree hybrid
Callaway Razr Tour Irons
50 degree Volkey
[url="Seemore%20Putter"]WITB Link[/url]
58 degree cleveland
52 degree Sixron

[quote name='whcwhc' timestamp='1400791395' post='9349177']
from SITD Forum

....never left

[/quote]

Thank you forewood, and whcwhc for re-posting this. It actually makes sense -if you can get your hips going left and your hands not turning over through the ball, what forewood is saying should indeed produce a fade. Now, the rest of the secret, imho, is the 30 hours a week and 6 days of practice.

How to play golf.
Hit the ball.
Find the ball
Repeat until the ball is in the hole.
Have fun.
...Chuck Hogan

Rich thanks you bro! And don't worry a few harmless posts on the internet will not keep me away. To be honest I could have kept this all to myself and just walked away. But that would mean I only came
Here or anywhere else for that matter just to "beat my chest". I don't know you guys and you guys don't know me. If you treat everyone like they are full of s***...well 1/1000 isn't and you'll just push that guy away. But after reading about a dozen or so emails I realized there's a lot of people looking at this thread other than the ones posting negativity. So that's really the only reason why I've continued to follow the thread. It's all in fun though. I'm not gonna cry and I'm a big boy. I wouldn't bring anything I personally have not worked my a** on achieving without believing in or knowing will be/is legit. I did all the hard work and I brought the answers to the test for everyone to review. Thank you for being a nice guy! This is a gentlemens game and it's good to see there's a couple still out there.

I'm still curious if any instructors have been teaching this way or using this "method" to teach their students. I may think I have discovered electricity but in reality it was invented 30 years ago. I didn't know mr hogan....god I wish I could talk to him for 5 mins though just like many of you I'm sure! But I truly believe this is what he did to not hit it left and have that confidence to perform at a high level and execute 10/10 times. Whether it's his "secret" is def debatable and I'm in no means challenging anyones theories. Also you guys have to understand I'm 90% self taught. I've had fundemental lessons from your average club pro when I first started playing back in 2008/2009. Ever since then I'm been obsessed about achieving the impossible or at least enjoy the challenge at perfecting the unperfectable. Come on guys how many of you like to "chase" women?

Well 7-8 years later it all clicked and it's all visual now. I can see my plane before I address the ball and I can see the exact ball flight before I start my routine. I know exactly what the golf ball is Going to do. Now I'm still working on distance control simply because the release is 100% different than I had last week. But it's by far the quickest and easiest swing change/transition I've ever experienced. I truly hope this helps some people cause if anyone knows what it's like to struggle and grind it's me. That was my entire motivation on improving my swing. It was never to uncover hogans secret....like I said I THINK I stumbled onto genius. And I still give hogan and all the other instructors and players I've studied and researched all the credit. I just put it all together into one recipe.

Just like any other swing there's a lot of parts that have to be put together correctly, and I'm
More than willing to make some short vids explaining each position of the swing and how to get in the crucial positions to execute this move/swing. I honestly believe if I can do it anyone can do it. +5-30 hanicaps. And if a seasoned tour pro approached me and had a hooking problem I would be completely confident and suggest this to them as well. It will simply take a ill hard work, some blisters and sweat and you can experience what I'm currently experiencing.

To address the question about slicers shouldn't try this....yeah anyone can try this! I mean if someone enjoys hittin a powerful 15 yard draw this won't work for them. But if you hit a fade or cut this won't make you slice MORE it will make you hit it straight and hard! Literally the ball flies on a frozen rope with a slight bias to fall right. You will literally have out of bounds left on a dog leg left and you'll be able to aim down the left side of the fairway and swing as hard as you want too and the ball will
Not move one inch left of your target line. That's real! All I can say is try it out! It's not gonna hurt anything or anyone.

And if you're still one of those negative Nancy's then well I feel bad for you. But you're entitled to your own opinion and there's nothing wrong with that. Just at least be open minded and know there's so many people playing golf today that there will be a lot of people with great ideas. Just don't knock it cause it's NEW. Change isn't always good but sometimes it's exactly what some people need. I personally needed a change and I found MY holy grail and maybe it could be yours too.

I will post some vids tomorrow. But again please don't treat me or my swing like I'm a swing guru and telling everyone this is how it should be...my way or the highway. Cause that's not the case at all. Just at the least be respectfully. Not overly critical with immature bashing just to disagree or cause this is the internet and it's not "real" so you can be an a******. I have nothing to gain at all but to help at least 1 person get over the hump or past a wall they have reached within their game.

Here's my email again and if anyone has any questions or just wanna chat about swing thoughts or fundamentals I'm always available. But I am not a professional nor am I out to gain a reputation in golf through my swing advice. I can jeopardize my amateur status if it appears I'm here to promote my "theories" to ultimately get some sort of gain from it. Think of it as golf napster ...I'm just sharing what I got with anyone who cares to know.

[email protected]

Btw if you sent me a message on this site I just now saw them. I was only replying earlier To direct emails to my email account. I'll respond to you all as I get a moment too. Thanks.

True story: About 2 months ago, at another, rather obscure golf-forum, I stumbled upon the news of the death of one of its members. In his obituary, it was revealed that he had discovered and written a book on golf's secret, but that he had chosen to not publish it. I found that quite sad.

Edit: On the other hand, I am quite happy to see that the OP seems to have come around.

Not sure why you would go to an Internet forum and say you have discovered something profound, but not share it. This is a discussion forum for you know, discussions. Asking anyone who is interested to email you seems counter intuitive. If you truly want to share, then share. Anything else just smells like a bad sales pitch.

As it stands right now, your first post amounts to the school yard chant "I know something you don't know". Are you really surprised at the negative reaction?

TaylorMade Qi10 10.5* 
Callaway BB Alpha 816 16*
Srixon Z H45 Hybrid 19* 
Srixon ZX Utility 23*
Srixon ZX5 Mk II 5-AW

Callaway Jaws Raw Black 54 & 58
TaylorMade Spider Tour Black
Bridgestone Tour RX

There are a lot of different ways to swing a golf club. I don't think there is one RIGHT way to do it, so what you propose (and I don't know what it is), may have a lot of merit.

Different golfers may adapt to different methodologies more easily than others. Some instructors, for example, want students to use the hips, others the shoulders. Neither is wrong, but one golfer may find one methodology "easier" than the other.

Lol ohh my god what is up with all the paranoia!?!? I'm actually the government and I'm selling all your info to aliens...now that is clear can we move on? Thanks ;)

And Sean I completely agree....I'm not a swing coach and I'm not advocating it's this way or no way. I feel like ive said this 100 times so far, this is how I do it, this is what my brain and my athletic ability allows me to do. If you have no arms or legs this probably won't work. But if you do then there's a chance! Again I don't care if anyone wants to use my information I have nothing to gain...but it's free and it's there if you want it.

And I post my email to be as transparent as I can cause I am sincere. Maybe someone wants to ask something they don't want all the people with negative responses to see? If it doesn't concern you, maybe try minding your own? Just a thought.

[quote name='Forewood' timestamp='1400811988' post='9351377']
Rich thanks you bro! And don't worry a few harmless posts on the internet will not keep me away. To be honest I could have kept this all to myself and just walked away. But that would mean I only came
Here or anywhere else for that matter just to "beat my chest". I don't know you guys and you guys don't know me. If you treat everyone like they are full of s***...well 1/1000 isn't and you'll just push that guy away. But after reviving about a dozen or so emails I realized there's a lot of people looking at this thread than the ones posting negativity. So that's really the only reason why I've continued to follow the thread. It's all in fun though. I'm not gonna cry and I'm a big boy. I wouldn't bring anything I've personally have worked my a** on achieving without believing in or knowing will be/is legit. I did all the hard work and I brought the answers to the test for everyone to review. Thank you for being a nice guy! This is a gentlemen a game and it's good to see there's a couple still out there.

I'm still curious if any instructors have been teaching this way or using this "method" to teach their students. I may think have discovered electricity but in reality it was invented 30 years ago. I didn't know mr hogan....god I wish I could talk to him for 5 mins though! But I truly believe this is what he did to not hit it left and have that confidence to perform at a high level and execute 10/10 times. Whether it's his "secret" is def debatable and I'm in not means challenging anyone of their theories. Also you guys have to understand I'm 90% self taught. I've had fundement lessons from your average club pro when I first started playing back in 2008/2009. Ever since then I'm been obsessed about achieving the impossible or at least enjoy the challenge at perfecting the unpredictable. Come on guys how many of you like to "chase" women?

Well 7-8 years later it all clicked and it's all visual now. I can see my plane before I address the ball and I can see the exact ball flight before I start my routine. I know exactly what the golf ball is Goin to do. Now I'm still working on distance control simply because the release is 100% different than I had last week. But it's by far the quirkiest and easiest swing change/transition I've ever experienced. I truly hope this helps some people cause if anyone knows what it's like to struggle and grind it's me. That was my entire motivation on improving my swing. It was never to uncover hogans secret....like I said I THINK I stumbled onto genius. And I still give hogan and all the other instructors and players I've studied and researched. I just put it all together into a recipe.

Just like any other swing there's a lot of parts that have to be put together correctly, and I'm
More than willing to make some short vids explaining each position of the swing and how to get in the crucial positions to execute this move/swing. I honestly believe if I can do it anyone can do it. +5-30 hanicap. It will simply take a ill hard work, some blisters and sweat and you can experience what I'm currently experiencing.

To address the question about slicers shouldn't try this....yeah anyone can try this! I mean of someone enjoys hittin a powerful 15 yard draw this won't work for them. But if you hit a fade or cut this won't make you slice MORE it will make you hit it straight and hard! Literally the ball flies on a frozen rope with a slight bias to fall right. You will literally have out of bounds left on a dog leg left and you'll be able to aim down the left side of the fairway and swing as hard as you want too and the ball will
Not move one inch left of your target line. That's real! All I can say is try it out! It's not gonna hurt anything or anyone.

And if you're still one of those negative macys then well I feel bad for you. But you're untitled to your own opinion and there's nothing wrong with that. Just at least be open minded and know there's so many people playing golf today that there will be a lot of people with great ideas. Just don't knock it cause it's NEW. Change isn't always good but sometimes it's exactly what some people need. I personally needed a change and I found MY holy grail and maybe it could be yours too.

I will post some vids tomorrow. But again please don't treat me or my swing like I'm a swing guru and telling everyone this is how it should be...my way or the highway. Cause that's not the case at all. Just at the least be respectfully critical immature bashing just to disagree. I have nothing to gain at all but to help at least 1 person get over the hump or past a wall they have reached within their game.

Here's my email again and if anyone has any questions or just wanna chat about swing thoughts or fundamentals I'm always available. But I am not a professional nor am I out to gain a reputation in golf through my swing advice. I can jeopardize my amateur status if it seems in here to promote my "theories" to ultimately get some sort of gain from it. Think of it as golf naps get...I'm just sharing what I got with anyone who cares to know.

[email protected]

Btw if you sent me a message on this site I just now saw them. I was only replying earlier I direct emails to my email account. I'll respond to you all as I get a moment too. Thanks.
[/quote]

Thank you for posting. We all appreciate that. Their are instructors that teach this way. Atleast there is one. Last year I went to an instructor to get a lesson and that is the way he wanted me to hit a fade. This guy isn't your typical instructor though. This guy teaches so simple and made everything easy. You are correct it is very accurate to hit. This type of fade will give u more power too if hit correctly. Personally, I like seeing the ball fly with a baby draw almost straight ball though just because that is what I grew up visually seeing. However, I will say once you learn this swing it is much easier to hit than any other shot. Very consistent. I didn't have to worry too much about the release or anything related to that, but I'm mainly focusing on when you mentioned the divot going slightly left of the target. Basically the way the instructor explained it to me was to aim slightly left of the target and try to swing straighter down that target line. He told me my divot would be an indicator to my ball flight. I thought swinging down that line would cause me to pull the ball, but I had a pretty straight flight with a little baby fade back to the target.

[quote name='Binary' timestamp='1400807733' post='9350855']
[b]Forged4ever[/b], you are far too kind of a soul. I respect this s### out of you.
[/quote]LoL, Thank You very much, though the Guys who are the the best, in my opinion , are Sean, PeanutsDaddy, Conrad, KevCarter, Big Stu and and Silver Bullets. These guys are the real deal! I say that because it took a life altering health experience to make me take a hard look and realize, that #1, I wasn't all that, and #2, well, I wasn't all that, and #3, everything is not a competition and a win/lose situation.

However the guys that I named above, and there are so many more, are the real deal, no earth shattering moments or events, no "aha" moments. They are just kind Souls with big hearts. And as my IT incompetence is well documented, I was pretty late to this forum game, and I hate the word naive, especially at 50yo, though when I joined the forum known, for better or worse, their driver and to a lesser degree, club reviews, along with their "spies," well I was legitimately stunned that so many people would, well, act in ways on a board that they would never act or speak if we were belly to belly. I really couldn't believe it, because for better or worse, what you see on the board with me, is the way I am in real life.

And I have a pretty short fuse and a sharp tongue, though I never go after someone thst I don't consider my equal or "bigger." But a good friend over there, RoverRick, and he posted his bag over here in the WITB thread though he doesn't really post here, but he called me when I was in the hospital last year and sent me some great e-mails, and in a nut shell, he said to grow the f*ck up, that I was indeed lucky, and that I had to quit lookin for people to take my anger out on. And Stu was a huge help, as was Apprenti. I'll be forever grateful that they took the time, cuz Lord knows, sometimes I didn't deserve it.

So ya see Binary, I guess that I feel guilty, because while I have my strengths, and yes, I am a kind person, the guys that I named, and so many more, didn't have to see their mortality to get that way.

But WITH, better late than never, huh :)

And please, call me RP or Richard

Have a great week end Bro

My Best,
Richard

In the end, only three things matter~ <br /><br />How much that you loved...<br /><br />How mightily that you lived...<br /><br />How gracefully that you accepted both victory & defeat...<br /><br /><br /><br />GHIN: Beefeater 24

[quote name='Forged4ever' timestamp='1400813705' post='9351613']
[b]Forged4ever[/b], you are far too kind of a soul. I respect this s### out of you.
[/quote]LoL, Thank You very much, though the Guys who are the the best, in my opinion , are Sean, PeanutsDaddy, Conrad, KevCarter, Big Stu and and Silver Bullets. These guys are the real deal! I say that because it took a life altering health experience to make me take a hard look and realize, that #1, I wasn't all that, and #2, well, I wasn't all that, and #3, everything is not a competition and a win/lose situation.

However the guys that I named above, and there are so many more, are the real deal, no earth shattering moments or events, no "aha" moments. They are just kind Souls with big hearts. And as my IT incompetence is well documented, I was pretty late to this forum game, and I hate the word naive, especially at 50yo, though when I joined the forum known, for better or worse, their driver and to a lesser degree, club reviews, along with their "spies," well I was legitimately stunned that so many people would, well, act in ways on a board that they would never act or speak if we were belly to belly. I really couldn't believe it, because for better or worse, what you see on the board with me, is the way I am in real life.

And I have a pretty short fuse and a sharp tongue, though I never go after someone thst I don't consider my equal or "bigger." But a good friend over there, and he posted his bag over here in the WITH thread though he doesn't really post here, but he called me when I was in the hospital last year and sent me some great e-mails, and in a nut shell, he said to grow the f*ck up, that I was indeed lucky, and that I had to quit lookin for people to take my anger out on. And Stu was a huge help, as was Apprenti. I'll be forever grateful that they took the time, cuz Lord knows, sometimes I didn't deserve it.

So ya see Binary, I guess that I feel guilty, because while I have my strengths, and yes, I am a kind person, the guys that I named, and so many more, didn't have to see their mortality to get that way.

My Best,
Richard
[/quote]

Heck of a way to learn a lesson Richard, but apparently you learned it in spades and then some. :-) From your post it sounds like you did a complete 180. Not easy for anyone to do regardless of the circumstances. Major props to you!

And, I do hope you are feeling better. :-)

ps: thanks for your kind words!

I'd like to add one thing, this is not a fade swing. This is an anti left swing(for righties). This ball will fly on a rope with a BIAS to corkscrew down to the right. A fade is a completely different shot which can also be executed quite easily with this release. The club face is never "open" and I am not cutting across the ball at impact. The face is dead square the entire time and will not open or close at all. The ball will produce underspin not side spin. I'm not suggesting to hold the release and play a "block" cut shot. This is a full release of the right hand with no chance to go left and no loss of power or distance. If anything I've gained distance cause now I compress the ball more instead of "flipping" or "slapping" the ball.

All of that will be a lot more clear tomorrow when I make some vids on the practice tee in the morning.

[quote name='Forewood' timestamp='1400813536' post='9351591']
Lol ohh my god what is up with all the paranoia!?!? I'm actually the government and I'm selling all your info to aliens...now that is clear can we move on? Thanks ;)

And Sean I completely agree....I'm not a swing coach and I'm not advocating it's this way or no way. I feel like ive said this 100 times so far, this is how I do it, this is what my brain and my athletic ability allows me to do. If you have no arms or legs this probably won't work. But if you do then there's a chance! Again I don't care if anyone wants to use my information I have nothing to gain...but it's free and it's there if you want it.

And I post my email to be as transparent as I can cause I am sincere. Maybe someone wants to ask something they don't want all the people with negative responses to see? If it doesn't concern you, maybe try minding your own? Just a thought.
[/quote]

Forewood I am excited to see the videos. I think I understand what you're saying but who knows.

[quote name='Forged4ever' timestamp='1400813705' post='9351613']

And I have a pretty short fuse and a sharp tongue, though I never go after someone thst I don't consider my equal or "bigger." But a good friend over there, RoverRick, and he posted his bag over here in the WITB thread though he doesn't really post here, but he called me when I was in the hospital last year and sent me some great e-mails, and in a nut shell, he said to grow the f*ck up, that I was indeed lucky, and that I had to quit lookin for people to take my anger out on. And Stu was a huge help, as was Apprenti. I'll be forever grateful that they took the time, cuz Lord knows, sometimes I didn't deserve it.

My Best,
Richard
[/quote]

I'm here to have fun, learn, and make connections. I'm blessed to spend time with so many exceptional, passionate, and caring Forum members. Forewood, welcome to WRX (I'm still secretly hoping you are Eldrick posing as Michael).

I'm humbled Richard. Time to go to bed and hug my wife.

Cobra King F9 10.5*
Cobra F9 14.5*
Cobra 18.5*
Adams Super S Hybrids 22*, 25*
NCW 24*, 28*, 33*, 38*, 43*, 48*, 53*
Mac Custom Grind 58* (NevadaGolfGuy Special)
Bradley, Geom, Machine, Mannkrafted, Ping, Rife, SGC, Scotty, Tad Moore, Xenon

My initial response was to the OPs first post. It went on forever with no meat or video to support a view. It was much too long with no substance. Had the OP first said what was the revolution and supplied video then I could have been much more supportive. It read like an infomercial.

I look forward to videos without the analogy of throwing a baseball. Please post soon.

[quote name='nova6868' timestamp='1400810169' post='9351141']
[/quote]

Oh, I'm fairly confident that Richard is the nicest man on the entire website.
[/quote]LMAO, Bro, this was entirely uncalled for, lol

Well, my nurse just brought my bedtime meds-

I bid you all adieu and a good night :)

My Best,
Richard

In the end, only three things matter~ <br /><br />How much that you loved...<br /><br />How mightily that you lived...<br /><br />How gracefully that you accepted both victory & defeat...<br /><br /><br /><br />GHIN: Beefeater 24

Since OP does not have enough posts to reply in location where thread was relocated, perhaps everyone could stop piling on? Even if we do not agree with method, style, or opinion of posting, we all should display courtesy and respect the ideals site was founded upon.

Titleist TSR2 10* (d4 surefit) Fujikura Motore Speeder 7.2s
Titleist 904f 17* YS7+s
Titleist 962b 3-pw s300
Cleveland zipcore tour rack custom 52* s400
Cleveland zipcore tour rack custom 58* s400
Ping Zing2 BeCu

[quote name='Forewood' timestamp='1400814742' post='9351727']
it's refreshing to know that there's someone else out there that is consistent with their behavior on and off the computer.
[/quote]

Says the guy that claims to be a +3 but is really a 16.6......

Name: Michael Wood
Club Handicap Index Effective Date Low H.I. Deercreek Country Club
Florida State Golf Association 16.6 5/15/2014 15.7

Its great that you apparently found something that is helping your game. However the pomp and circumstance with which you present everything along with the attitude is somewhat tiring. I am sure everyone would be much more receptive to you if you just started with the truth and went from there.

Golfing Ginger
So glad I picked an outside activity...

it's refreshing to know that there's someone else out there that is consistent with their behavior on and off the computer.

Says the guy that claims to be a +3 but is really a 16.6......

Name: Michael Wood

Club Handicap Index Effective Date Low H.I. Deercreek Country Club

Florida State Golf Association 16.6 5/15/2014 15.7

Its great that you apparently found something that is helping your game. However the pomp and circumstance with which you present everything along with the attitude is somewhat tiring. I am sure everyone would be much more receptive to you if you just started with the truth and went from there.

Not hating, but saying, "I don't want this to be my job. I like what I am now and I'm good with that. I'm not interested in living in hotels and the back seat of my car trying to grind my way to a tour card." Lets be real here...unless of course this is your dad.

4iizq1.png

[quote name='Mitchell' timestamp='1400820188' post='9352115']
Since OP does not have enough posts to reply in location where thread was relocated, perhaps everyone could stop piling on? Even if we do not agree with method, style, or opinion of posting, we all should display courtesy and respect the ideals site was founded upon.
[/quote]I believe that that has ceased.:)

Have a nice day

Fairways & Greens My Friend,
Richard

Michael, pleae tell me that this isn't you, but your father?

Have a nice day :)

My Best,
Richard

On the SITD forum post, OP says:

"Well yesterday I had an "AH HA" moment and the light bulb clicked on and everything slowed down and doubled in size. The swing plane became visual instead of being a feel and the release is one of the most amazing things I've ever felt. I literally giggled and acted like a lil kid after hitting a few shots. I went back to the range today for 6 hours and did not hit one shot left."

This was posted on May 22, 2014. When I read this I had the impression that the OP had a good day at the range, developing a "feel" that worked. We've all had those, and have all been excited by them. I now view OP's posts to be the excited and well meaning sharing of exuberant experience at the range. And there is nothing wrong with that. I did call the OP a troll (sorry about that).

That said, unless as alluded to above, there are two different golfers, it's hard to rationalize the HI delta of 16 to +3. And also OP, in all sincerity, as you know or will find out, there is a league of difference between a swing thought or feel that works, and a method of general application. I have found feels or thoughts work for a limited period of time. Solid fundamentals, dedicated practice, and a balanced mental approach is the road to maximizing one's potential in this challenging game.

M6 10.5
M4 3W
Titleist 816h 21
CF19 5-AW
SM6 54 & Cally PM 60
Byron Morgan 612
V1X/ERC Soft