2024 Rocket Mortgage Classic WITB Photos ×

No new acquistions...?

On 5/21/2024 at 8:34 AM, ezgoer said:

IMG_3193.jpeg.4d73075674760e26e2a767a618555c4a.jpegIMG_3196.jpeg.bbd9222bd91414961cf050eb7f0470fe.jpeg

Another club hoarding anonymous session. Cuz you can’t have enough I just picked up iron sets number 17 & 18. Posting #18 over to the RAM thread. Guess I can still keep track enough to count them anyways. Got this uncared for 78 STAFF full set with bag off FB. 3 iron chrome and nickel is gone and it’s rusting. 5 iron chrome is flaking but nickel is still there. Common for these dark years of WILSON quality I guess. Irons feel really good though. Been beating range balls with 7 & P. STAFF II laminate’s are indestructible and perfect for range balls also. All stiff shafts and playable chord grips. Faces/grooves good and not rusty but these must of sat somewhere damp. Ferrules had white oxidation or mold and shafts even needed cleaning. STAFF bag barely exceptable. Was pretty dirty. This is after one cleaning using up the first magic eraser scrubby. Needs at least 1 more go round and still bag is pretty rough. Even after being disappointed seeing them I still paid $45 for all of it. Kinda mad at myself for buying these and wasn’t gonna post but…….

Stellar find. The bag alone...it's s red and white Wilson, right?

And Tour Blades...😍

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, No_Catchy_Nickname said:

Stellar find. The bag alone...it's s red and white Wilson, right?

And Tour Blades...😍

Yeah it’s a STAFF bag. Has the crest in a couple areas. I’ve never seen this model before. Always have wanted the traditional tour red and white bag with the big WILSON script on it. 
  Pleather is pealing in a spots at the top. Zippers all work but pocket lining’s deteriorating. Also has a small puncture hole in the biggest storage pocket. 
  Other than the chrome quality the irons really do feel good. Have only hit the 7, P, D, 5w so far. Next time I go to the range I’ll bring the 2 iron. 
  Just spit balling an idea here. Have any of you done this? How about chemically stripping the chrome and nickel, paint filling them and then leaving them raw and letting them rust? I’ve always loved rusty wedges. Maybe even put on some decorative ferrules? Could quickly transform into my favorite set if it comes out as I envision them to possibly be. 
  Chrome is barely there compared to most other iron sets. 3 iron chrome and nickel is off the top and rusting. 5 iron I bet I could peel the chrome. I have an 83 Mac Colokrom P that the chrome on the toe has a chunk missing. I’m careful how I pull it out of the bag, careful not to get a chrome chunk sliver. You ain’t gonna peel that Mac chrome though. Dark years quality wise at Wilson in this time period. I’m told Tour Blades and FG’s this is common. 

Edited by ezgoer
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, ezgoer said:

Yeah it’s a STAFF bag. Has the crest in a couple areas. I’ve never seen this model before. Always have wanted the traditional tour red and white bag with the big WILSON script on it. 
  Pleather is pealing in a spots at the top. Zippers all work but pocket lining’s deteriorating. Also has a small puncture hole in the biggest storage pocket. 
  Other than the chrome quality the irons really do feel good. Have only hit the 7, P, D, 5w so far. Next time I go to the range I’ll bring the 2 iron. 
  Just spit balling an idea here. Have any of you done this? How about chemically stripping the chrome and nickel, paint filling them and then leaving them raw and letting them rust? I’ve always loved rusty wedges. Maybe even put on some decorative ferrules? Could quickly transform into my favorite set if it comes out as I envision them to possibly be. 
  Chrome is barely there compared to most other iron sets. 3 iron chrome and nickel is off the top and rusting. 5 iron I bet I could peel the chrome. I have an 83 Mac Colokrom P that the chrome on the toe has a chunk missing. I’m careful how I pull it out of the bag, careful not to get a chrome chunk sliver. You ain’t gonna peel that Mac chrome though. Dark years quality wise at Wilson in this time period. I’m told Tour Blades and FG’s this is common. 

You certainly can, but let me tell you from firsthand experience that chrome and nickel stripping is NOT a fun process.

17 minutes ago, AdamMH said:

You certainly can, but let me tell you from firsthand experience that chrome and nickel stripping is NOT a fun process.

Thanks for the warning. I know I’ve seen a chemical process but I pretty much just skim read that and took very little of it in so have been meaning to search it out again. 

Posted (edited)

IMG_3318.jpeg.775aa821a243c89c6393a3593d90205d.jpegIMG_3319.jpeg.a5e0ba50d98871a705a7b7aab162a911.jpegIMG_3320.jpeg.898d2963028e526939b012f396ef9f4f.jpeg

SCORE!!!!!!!!!!

This was in the take or leave bucket at the public practice range I hit balls at. Was just caked with dirt but still stood out like a sore thumb from all the rest of the crap that’s usually in there. Can’t believe my luck. Picked a great time to go. I have plenty of clubs at home to donate back into said bucket.

Plays amazing even with a scary dry grip. Can’t wait to get home and weigh it up. Feel stupid in that I can’t really tell if it’s heavy or just a heavy swing weight. 

edit

IMG_3329.jpeg.93a57eaf1acb11ff51ecd6c6d945a63d.jpeg
Not sure how fair a trade it is especially in our eyes. My conscience is much cleaner now with my donation back into the bucket 

Edited by ezgoer
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, The Aspidistra in the Hall said:

They had a steel rod down the centre of thehickory shaft, so it's one heavy shaft.

The story I heard was that Eli Callaway moved out of the peach business and bought the company that made these.....bit of a golf enthusiast. He approached Lee Trevino with a view to contracting him to play these on Tour. Lee turned him down saying he couldn't win anything with htese clubs....probably a bit saltier than that.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, ezgoer said:

SCORE!!!!!!!!!!

This was in the take or leave bucket at the public practice range I hit balls at. Was just caked with dirt but still stood out like a sore thumb from all the rest of the crap that’s usually in there. Can’t believe my luck. Picked a great time to go. I have plenty of clubs at home to donate back into said bucket.

Plays amazing even with a scary dry grip. Can’t wait to get home and weigh it up. Feel stupid in that I can’t really tell if it’s heavy or just a heavy swing weight. 

yuppers, you did SCORE! When I bought my first set of pro-line clubs in 1991, Hogan Magnum Plus irons.

Also the First Pitching & Second Sand Hickory Stick wedges (look exactly like yours with that medallion & lettering), tho the shafts had "hand made Hickory Stick (steel core above that & pat pending below) Richard Parente inventor" burnt into the shaft. Years later, I bought the Third Hi-Lob wedge, no medallion tho & the shaft has "Callaway Hickory Stick" burnt into it.
I just copied this from "my golf museum" web site:

"...Callaway Golf Company was founded by former Burlington Industries textile president, Ely Callaway Jr. Callaway was raised in Lagrange, GA and was a graduate from Emory University. Callaway became very successful in the textile industry and was very fond of playing golf. At games, Callaway would use clubs by Hickory Sticks. The clubs were constructed of hickory-shafts with a steel core. At that time, Hickory Sticks was owned by Richard Parente, Dick De La Cruz and Tony Manzoni. As Hickory Sticks started running low on funds, they sought investors to help the company and approached Callaway. At the time, he had just sold his vineyards for a $9 million profit. Then in 1982, he bought half of Hickory Sticks, the company was renamed to Callaway Hickory Stick USA. In 1984, Callaway bought the rest of the company for $400,000. In 1983, he became president and moved the company to Carlsbad, California where he sold clubs out of his Cadillac. The company eventually changed to its present name in 1988. In 1985, the company hired Bruce Parker, as head of sales, who later became the company's Chief Merchant and through his tenure with Callaway Golf as head of sales was responsible for sales in excess of $3.0 billion. As a key member of management, Parker was involved in all major decisions during the company's growth..."

I've never come across any other Hickory Stick clubs other than the wedges....has anyone else?

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, bcstones said:

yuppers, you did SCORE! When I bought my first set of pro-line clubs in 1991, Hogan Magnum Plus irons.

Also the First Pitching & Second Sand Hickory Stick wedges (look exactly like yours with that medallion & lettering), tho the shafts had "hand made Hickory Stick (steel core above that & pat pending below) Richard Parente inventor" burnt into the shaft. Years later, I bought the Third Hi-Lob wedge, no medallion tho & the shaft has "Callaway Hickory Stick" burnt into it.

"...Callaway Golf Company was founded by former Burlington Industries textile president, Ely Callaway Jr. Callaway was raised in Lagrange, GA and was a graduate from Emory University. Callaway became very successful in the textile industry and was very fond of playing golf. At games, Callaway would use clubs by Hickory Sticks. The clubs were constructed of hickory-shafts with a steel core. At that time, Hickory Sticks was owned by Richard Parente, Dick De La Cruz and Tony Manzoni. As Hickory Sticks started running low on funds, they sought investors to help the company and approached Callaway. At the time, he had just sold his vineyards for a $9 million profit. Then in 1982, he bought half of Hickory Sticks, the company was renamed to Callaway Hickory Stick USA. In 1984, Callaway bought the rest of the company for $400,000. In 1983, he became president and moved the company to Carlsbad, California where he sold clubs out of his Cadillac. The company eventually changed to its present name in 1988. In 1985, the company hired Bruce Parker, as head of sales, who later became the company's Chief Merchant and through his tenure with Callaway Golf as head of sales was responsible for sales in excess of $3.0 billion. As a key member of management, Parker was involved in all major decisions during the company's growth..."

I've never come across any other Hickory Stick clubs other than the wedges....has anyone else?

Haven’t seen them in person but online I see the Callaway Bobby Jones hickory stick sets. Iron heads look relatively modern. Too much money or better yet if I was gonna spend that kinda scratch I’d go for the Louisville’s hickory’s. They look correct except too pretty. The Bobby Jones hickory stick persimmons look fantastic. 
  Pretty sure the medallion is there for promotional club opportunities. Online I see all kinds of different things on that medallion. Even saw a Pepsi labeled 3 club set. 
  Bye the way just in a quick google search online & used golf shops are still asking a bit for them $70+ but a few Play it Again places had them listed in the $30’s if anyone really has to get one of these wedges 

Edited by ezgoer
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, ezgoer said:

Haven’t seen them in person but online I see the Callaway Bobby Jones hickory stick sets. Iron heads look relatively modern. Too much money or better yet if I was gonna spend that kinda scratch I’d go for the Louisville’s hickory’s. They look correct except too pretty. The Bobby Jones hickory stick persimmons look fantastic. 
  Pretty sure the medallion is there for promotional club opportunities. Online I see all kinds of different things on that medallion. Even saw a Pepsi labeled 3 club set. 
  Bye the way just in a quick google search online & used golf shops are still asking a bit for them $70+ but a few Play it Again places had them listed in the $30’s if anyone really has to get one. 

The !st & 2nd wedges were included in that set of Magnum Plus'...I don't remember what woods were included (or if they are in my Hogan persimmon stash) or the putter (I do know it wasn't a Bullseye, can't stand 'em)...don't think I paid more than $130 for all plus bag - 32 or 33 years ago. 

On 5/27/2024 at 1:16 PM, bcstones said:

Here is a 1981-1982 Hickory Sticks USA, putter pre Callaway purchase.

IMG_7866.jpeg

IMG_7863.jpeg

IMG_7864.jpeg

IMG_7865.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sharing a few clubs I saved from a literal rusty bucket! They were nearly black from patina/rust. Went to town with CLR, wire brush & steel wool. I had a very hard time in the moment finding a Johnny "Oarrell", "Darrell"... What in the 1920s/30s type of "F" is that! 😆

Wilson Johnny Farrell Model / No-Shock Hosel / REG.NO. 1002 / RELATED / Chromium

IMG_0906.jpg.6d6d9d8270388513843818f74dbb7a19.jpg

"7 Mashie-Niblick"

7-mashie-niblick.jpg.b5894a4ad708a7a83ca33bb49cd1b548.jpg

"5 Mashie"

5-mashie.jpg.2d54c1c7bf2bf36a1ad53f07bb33d2ec.jpg

"2 Iron"

2-iron.jpg.78cb5694ca4166bff1d0f116bca8ad77.jpg

Shafts are steel, but I can't make anything out of what's remaining of the shaft bands. I can make out Black/Dark Green. Came gripped with what feel to be Jumbo, 'tacki-mac' USA grips.

IMG_0918.jpg.8becf0c6a1ee5f0fa7955f0e85a2f30d.jpg

Check out the GIANT hosels & equally GIANT ferrules! 🤯

IMG_0923.jpg.2b75837ea980c43dd046c7a874680d07.jpg

2 Iron 37.5" / 5 Mashie 36" / 7 Mashie-Niblick 35.5" 

IMG_0921.jpg.b22a5e6001c98fbb715c95728eeb5a59.jpg

I need to get myself some literature for ID'ing these old clubs. I tend to associate dimpled/punched faces with clubs from before the 1940s. The oldest Wilsons I have owned up until these are late 50s DynaWeight Top Notch. 

• Like 4

37 minutes ago, RPMzz said:

Sharing a few clubs I saved from a literal rusty bucket! They were nearly black from patina/rust. Went to town with CLR, wire brush & steel wool. I had a very hard time in the moment finding a Johnny "Oarrell", "Darrell"... What in the 1920s/30s type of "F" is that! 😆

Wilson Johnny Farrell Model / No-Shock Hosel / REG.NO. 1002 / RELATED / Chromium

IMG_0906.jpg.6d6d9d8270388513843818f74dbb7a19.jpg

"7 Mashie-Niblick"

7-mashie-niblick.jpg.b5894a4ad708a7a83ca33bb49cd1b548.jpg

"5 Mashie"

5-mashie.jpg.2d54c1c7bf2bf36a1ad53f07bb33d2ec.jpg

"2 Iron"

2-iron.jpg.78cb5694ca4166bff1d0f116bca8ad77.jpg

Shafts are steel, but I can't make anything out of what's remaining of the shaft bands. I can make out Black/Dark Green. Came gripped with what feel to be Jumbo, 'tacki-mac' USA grips.

IMG_0918.jpg.8becf0c6a1ee5f0fa7955f0e85a2f30d.jpg

Check out the GIANT hosels & equally GIANT ferrules! 🤯

IMG_0923.jpg.2b75837ea980c43dd046c7a874680d07.jpg

2 Iron 37.5" / 5 Mashie 36" / 7 Mashie-Niblick 35.5" 

IMG_0921.jpg.b22a5e6001c98fbb715c95728eeb5a59.jpg

I need to get myself some literature for ID'ing these old clubs. I tend to associate dimpled/punched faces with clubs from before the 1940s. The oldest Wilsons I have owned up until these are late 50s DynaWeight Top Notch. 

I bet these are late'20s, early '30s clubs. No Shock hosels have got to be just after hickory era.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, RPMzz said:

The late Mr Farrell holds a unique place in the history of Wilson Golf.

He was the first person not named Gene Sarazen to win a major with their clubs.

image.png.8a1d59b93161830ca010e35d2995bf39.png

Edited by EvanH
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, AZBandit said:

Not pro-line, and the set is missing the 3-iron, but I couldn't pass them up. Lightly played, original grips and (I think) original paint fill. How do you pass up gems like this at $1.75/club!?

I'm guessing they're mid-70s, based on looks and Dave's career. Any thoughts from the Spalding fans out there?

IMG_2322x.JPEG

IMG_2323x.JPEG

IMG_2325x.JPEG

IMG_2327x.JPEG

IMG_2328x.JPEG

IMG_2329x.JPEG

They may not be pro line but I would have picked them up too. There's a few different Dave Stockton sets out there, they tend to be much less common than other store line clubs so I imagine theres a chance they're one of the nicer sets.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

IMG_3379.jpeg.151e3af480b9855598487de1605ffba2.jpegIMG_3380.jpeg.01958d29386648022571f1ed1b789f6e.jpeg
IMG_3381.jpeg.1cfe5b990ac4dc27559a6ba6a4808c56.jpeg

Hard to believe myself but I got more clubs out of the same driving range take or leave bucket that gave me treasure last week. Couple putters, both with very useable leather grips. My first Bullseye. Decent condition even. The Cobra has no offset unlike all my other Napa style putters. Looking forward to trying it. 
IMG_3383.jpeg.b11fb96cb964557a71fae7ea43720fa9.jpegIMG_3386.jpeg.90a191830925bc243474b655c3371fb1.jpeg

Ducked under the awning next to the bucket cuz of a passing rain shower and noticed in the take give bucket a couple of 1 irons staring at me. Did a little digging and lo and behold a full 1-P set of 76 stiff flex STAFFS (mini bullet backs) was in there. These are very well used, more than pictures indicate. Couple clubs with big time chrome plate issues and significant face wear on short irons. I already have a really nice 2-P set of these. Right near the top if not even the top of my favorites so far. Not a snake killer though till now. All 1’s seem small, this is no exception. Almost feels square as if holding a big oversized Bullseye putter when you grab the club head. 

78 STAFF’s I got just a few weeks ago have similar chrome issues but faces are much better condition. Considering turning those raw and have been googling/YouTubing procedures. Maybe these too with a face touch up? Have enough unfinished projects already but… Will start another feeler thread on this idea soon. Maybe there is one already I’ll have to check. 

IMG_3387.jpeg.7622bf65f0f442da8bf2e725a3a85138.jpeg
IMG_3388.jpeg.131deaaad441ca80e3c1a80854f3e957.jpeg

Edit… passed on to a fellow vintage brother 6/10

Totally willing to pass on my

fortune. Anyone in need of an PING EYE 1 iron PM me and it’s yours for just the price of shipping. Appears black dot if the color lie system goes back this far. Little chewed up on leading edge just beyond the hozel but nothing serious I don’t think. 
IMG_3389.jpeg.f26efb6ead000cff8f4dbba569d92fda.jpeg
Edit…passed on to a fellow vintage brother 6/10

Posted this longtime ago elsewhere but may as well offer it up again here. Anyone needing a Mac MT 1 iron PM me and it’s yours for price of shipping. Gotta be early 70’s. Think it’s the set that had regular soles and step sole versions.

I have some decent jr clubs and a ok set of graphite shafted Maxfli’s with a hybrid and 4 Warrior hybrids to go back into driving range bucket. Was  just gonna donate them anyways. 

IMG_3387.jpeg

Edited by ezgoer
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)
On 6/1/2024 at 2:58 PM, AZBandit said:

Not pro-line, and the set is missing the 3-iron, but I couldn't pass them up. Lightly played, original grips and (I think) original paint fill. How do you pass up gems like this at $1.75/club!?

I'm guessing they're mid-70s, based on looks and Dave's career. Any thoughts from the Spalding fans out there?

IMG_2322x.JPEG

IMG_2323x.JPEG

IMG_2325x.JPEG

IMG_2327x.JPEG

IMG_2328x.JPEG

IMG_2329x.JPEG

Storeline or not they are great looking clubs and sure can’t complain about the condition.

My experience so far with storeline has been mixed. Who cares about value cuz very little of our stuff is worth much anyways. I have a very nice set of 1966 Louisville Grand Slam irons with the greatest leather grips but they feel like a cast club. Not a complete deal breaker but they look and feel so good in your hands right up till ball contact. I have an aluminum shafted Spalding Kro Flite sand wedge that I love. Wilson Harmonized wedges are actually nice playing clubs and don’t deserve the storeline stigma. 

Edited by ezgoer
  • Like 3

On 6/3/2024 at 3:47 AM, ezgoer said:

IMG_3379.jpeg.151e3af480b9855598487de1605ffba2.jpegIMG_3380.jpeg.01958d29386648022571f1ed1b789f6e.jpeg
IMG_3381.jpeg.1cfe5b990ac4dc27559a6ba6a4808c56.jpeg

Hard to believe myself but I got more clubs out of the same driving range take or leave bucket that gave me treasure last week. Couple putters, both with very useable leather grips. My first Bullseye. Decent condition even. The Cobra has no offset unlike all my other Napa style putters. Looking forward to trying it. 
IMG_3383.jpeg.b11fb96cb964557a71fae7ea43720fa9.jpegIMG_3386.jpeg.90a191830925bc243474b655c3371fb1.jpeg

Ducked under the awning next to the bucket cuz of a passing rain shower and noticed in the take give bucket a couple of 1 irons staring at me. Did a little digging and lo and behold a full 1-P set of 76 stiff flex STAFFS (mini bullet backs) was in there. These are very well used, more than pictures indicate. Couple clubs with big time chrome plate issues and significant face wear on short irons. I already have a really nice 2-P set of these. Right near the top if not even the top of my favorites so far. Not a snake killer though till now. All 1’s seem small, this is no exception. Almost feels square as if holding a big oversized Bullseye putter when you grab the club head. 

78 STAFF’s I got just a few weeks ago have similar chrome issues but faces are much better condition. Considering turning those raw and have been googling/YouTubing procedures. Maybe these too with a face touch up? Have enough unfinished projects already but… Will start another feeler thread on this idea soon. Maybe there is one already I’ll have to check. 

IMG_3387.jpeg.7622bf65f0f442da8bf2e725a3a85138.jpeg
IMG_3388.jpeg.131deaaad441ca80e3c1a80854f3e957.jpeg

Totally willing to pass on my

fortune. Anyone in need of an PING EYE 1 iron PM me and it’s yours for just the price of shipping. Appears black dot if the color lie system goes back this far. Little chewed up on leading edge just beyond the hozel but nothing serious I don’t think. 
IMG_3389.jpeg.f26efb6ead000cff8f4dbba569d92fda.jpeg
Posted this longtime ago elsewhere but may as well offer it up again here. Anyone needing a Mac MT 1 iron PM me and it’s yours for price of shipping. Gotta be early 70’s. Think it’s the set that had regular soles and step sole versions.

I have some decent jr clubs and a ok set of graphite shafted Maxfli’s with a hybrid and 4 Warrior hybrids to go back into driving range bucket. Was  just gonna donate them anyways. 

IMG_3387.jpeg

'76 Staff's in any condition are a great find.

Bullseye has had very little use gauging by the crispness of the sole stampings.

Congratulations and long may your luck last!

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Foozle said:

'76 Staff's in any condition are a great find.

Bullseye has had very little use gauging by the crispness of the sole stampings.

Congratulations and long may your luck last!

Thanks it’s been a good run as of late. Course all of you know it just means more crap only we consider gold. Rich in our own way. 

I don’t think I’ve ever putted with a Bullseye so looking forward to trying it out. Really like the Cobra. Seems more IM than 8802. 

Edited by ezgoer

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, ezgoer said:

Course all of you know it just means more crap only we consider gold. Rich in our own way.

I didn't truly realize how accurate that statement is until I tried to sell very nice examples of classic clubs locally... You'd think with the price of Dynamic Gold shafts these days it'd be easy to sell a set of clubs with them for the price of used shafts, but I guess not.

Edited by AdamMH
  • Like 3

24 minutes ago, NRJyzr said:

For the most part, we are in the narrowest portion of the narrow part of the bell curve of golfers.  Most folks feel we are borderline delusional for having an interest in older clubs.

I feel seen but yes! 

• Like 1

Woods: TaylorMade RBZ Tour Spoon, TaylorMade RBZ 5 Wood

Irons: Ping Zings 2 -5 , Wilson Staff Goosenecks 1988 6 to 8

Wedges: Mizuno T22 (45/05) ,1969 Fluid Feel PW (52 degrees)  ,  Wilson BeCu (54 degrees),  Wilson Sandy Andy (57 degrees)

Putter: Ping Pal or Odyssey White Hot XG Marxman Blade. 

-

Ball:  high number Pro V1's

-

Other sets include:  1972 Wilson X31's 2 to PW , Hogan Redline's 1988  4 to E (no 7), 1988 Jack Nicklaus Super Eye-O-Matic (EOM) Persimmons

8 hours ago, NRJyzr said:

Last year, I had my set of Golden Ram TW276 irons in the bag.  Our then reigning club champion looks at my bag, and assured me if I bought new irons, I would shave three strokes off my cap.  Because obviously, these junky older clubs were holding me back.

well, from my knee-jerk reaction from just reading this, I think I would have been booted out of your club 😂 - "Keep your flaming nose out of my bag! Who the blazes asked you!" (substitute any words you like in place of "flaming" & "blazes"). 🤣

• Like 1

On 6/5/2024 at 9:02 PM, Hockeysam66 said:

Picked up this set of 1993 Ram FX2 forged irons (3-PW). They seem to be in very good condition - not many rounds on them I’d guess.  True Temper DG S300 shafts and original Ram PermaTac grips in great shape. Looking forward to trying them out!

IMG_5696.jpeg

IMG_5690.jpeg

IMG_5692.jpeg

IMG_5694.jpeg

Nice set. Amazing how well the factory grips have lasted. 

• Like 1

currently playing:
FT-5 - D
Cally FT hybrids
Hogan Edge GS, 4-PW
Vokey Oil Can 52, 56
Ping Anser 2

TM FlexTech Lite/Titleist StaDry