2024 Wells Fargo Championship WITB Photos ×

Bridgestone E6? GolfersEdge Online

BrianL99

[quote name='BrianL99' timestamp='1421020215' post='10729075']
I thought I'd used most every online golf retailer, but this is a new one on me. Has anyone use them?

2013 Bridgestone E6 for $9.95 a dozen with free shipping sounded cheap. At that price, I bought 4 dozen as practice balls.

The cheapest I saw them anywhere else was around $21.95.
[/quote]I got 50 doz. resale in the spring in store, that is below cost.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='deetsaol' timestamp='1422930881' post='10872649']
[quote name='BrianL99' timestamp='1421020215' post='10729075']
I thought I'd used most every online golf retailer, but this is a new one on me. Has anyone use them?

2013 Bridgestone E6 for $9.95 a dozen with free shipping sounded cheap. At that price, I bought 4 dozen as practice balls.

The cheapest I saw them anywhere else was around $21.95.
[/quote]I got 50 doz. resale in the spring in store, that is below cost.
[/quote]

They must be buying them cheaper, because they've sold a zillion of them at $9.95

[quote name='Spooky67' timestamp='1423104357' post='10887279']How long has shipping been running on average? I bought 4 doz a while back but haven't heard anything except a purchase recipt.?[/quote]

One order literally took 36 hours. 2nd order was 6 days. They ship out of Lombard, IL I'm not far from there.
Awesome deal.

[quote name='demand' timestamp='1423107304' post='10887593']
[quote name='Spooky67' timestamp='1423104357' post='10887279']How long has shipping been running on average? I bought 4 doz a while back but haven't heard anything except a purchase recipt.?[/quote]

One order literally took 36 hours. 2nd order was 6 days. They ship out of Lombard, IL I'm not far from there.
Awesome deal.
[/quote]
Great deal indeed! I'm in Atl and ordered on 1/28. Hopefully they will show soon!

[quote name='The Pearl' timestamp='1423320206' post='10905303']
I have received all 11 dozens. Of all the ball deals I have been able to score over the last few years, this is the best deal ever.
[/quote]

We must be up to 2000 dozen sold to WRX Members. I want my royalties! :)

& I agree. I buy 12-15 dozen balls every winter and buy whatever I find a good deal on. This was by far, the best deal ever.

Update: when I was ordering initially my address wasn't accepted into the form...typing error? Cursor in the wrong section? User error for sure. When I tried to submit, it didn't take- or so it seemed- because there was no street address. I was prompted to correct the issue and did, and when I submitted the order after correction, it went through.

I just got an email from them stating that my order was under "fraud review". My original submission must have been accepted by their system internally as there is no street address listed. "Fraud review"? Really?

I had to enter a phone # and email addy in my order, both were correct....never heard anything from them regarding the issue. I emailed them to ask about my order and was told it would probably be filled next go-around...no mention of the address issue. Now I get an email talking about "fraud review"....

I emailed asking about the fraud review issue and was told, I could re-order, but there were a lot of people in front of me.....

Still waiting on my order, it's been over 30 days... Received the following email on 1/16, "The order for the Bridgestone E6 Balls are out of stock until the week of 1/25/15."

Anyone else experiencing this? ...While were young : - /

Ping G400 Max, Ping Tour 65R
Ping G425 5W w/Alta S

Ping i200 5-U w/SteelFiber fc90R

Ping Glide 3 54/12 & 58/6
Odyssey O-Works 330M Black 

Their website mentioned the new shipment gets in on 2/25. Is this the 2/10 shipment that got pushed back? No word of this anywhere on the website. Even if I get my order of balls, I don't think I will be going back to Golfer's Edge. If you call, they are very defensive and ask if you have read the not helpful website updates.

[quote name='PJP1113' timestamp='1424118815' post='10965263']
Their website mentioned the new shipment gets in on 2/25. Is this the 2/10 shipment that got pushed back? No word of this anywhere on the website. Even if I get my order of balls, I don't think I will be going back to Golfer's Edge. If you call, they are very defensive and ask if you have read the not helpful website updates.
[/quote]

My order was cancelled due to no address, see my post above for details.

The cancellation email,they sent mentioned my order was under "fraud review".....I have sent multiple emails asking for a refund recipt and for clarification of "fraud review"....I have not gotten a response.

When I emailed asking about my order, before it was cancelled, I got a prompt response, now....not so much.

Not interested in reordering or in dealing with them again. I'd just like my money back since my order was cancelled..........

I ordered on 1/29 and 1/30. Called on 2/12 to ask and was told, curtly but not rudely, about the 2/25 shipping date. One order had hit my cc and the other had not, I asked about that. I was told to email them with order info and they would look at it. I emailed on 2/13 and I have not received a reply.

I'll call again in a few days and if they are not helpful at all, I'll be asking my cc to dispute that charge. I'm not paying for something I may or may not ever see at this point.

Won't be using them again either unless they come through with some kind of customer service, very, very soon.

They should understand the same word of mouth/internet that swamped them with business over this deal will work against them just as massively, and permanently, if they can't at least provide rudimentary customer service.

[quote name='Bisque' timestamp='1424186169' post='10970461']
I ordered on 1/29 and 1/30. Called on 2/12 to ask and was told, curtly but not rudely, about the 2/25 shipping date. One order had hit my cc and the other had not, I asked about that. I was told to email them with order info and they would look at it. I emailed on 2/13 and I have not received a reply.

[b]I'll call again in a few days and if they are not helpful at all, I'll be asking my cc to dispute that charge.[/b] I'm not paying for something I may or may not ever see at this point.

Won't be using them again either unless they come through with some kind of customer service, very, very soon.

They should understand the same word of mouth/internet that swamped them with business over this deal will work against them just as massively, and permanently, if they can't at least provide rudimentary customer service.
[/quote]

Agreed. At the very least they could have sent an email to the folks on the "waiting list" with an update.

Look at the reviews, and the way the owner handles negative reviews, on Facebook. Shocking customer service. At this point I'm worried that I'll never see my order. I'm going to give it until the end of the month and if I still haven't seen anything I'll dispute the charge. One thing is for certain: I will never be giving this company my business again.

[quote name='SeekonkHolen1' timestamp='1421113518' post='10736005']
[quote name='BrianL99' timestamp='1421110537' post='10735631'][quote name='demand' timestamp='1421110249' post='10735589']
I finally understand how you become a ball hoarder. I think this must be a mistake, ordered 5 dozen. I like this ball and at $9.99 I love it.
[/quote]

I've never played it, but it sounds like it would be a decent, inexpensive ball for early in the season or playing when it's wet & muddy.

I'm up to 20 dozen balls in stock, so that should get me through the year.[/quote]

Quick question and I promise I'm not asking to be a punk. How many rounds per year do you play to need 20 dozen balls to make it through a season? Do you change the ball out every few holes?
[/quote]
yes , yes I did...i must admit.
When I had my OCD attack. I am much better now.

my friend on the other hand does exactly that !
He orders 20 dozen at a time...something about getting balls for less then $1.00/ per 'rock' and it being a bargain!
We only golf, maybe, 30 rounds in a year!

it is true that this website is very young and a bit flighty. I did see the out of stock notice with a re-stock date. I'm also from Canada, and I couldn't get the items shipped up here, the funny thing was that I could process the order but it would not 'cash out'
To be fair I did read that fine print that they were not shipping to canada yet.
It looks to me like a very rudimentary website and that they were surprised by the amount of interest generated through GOLFWRX.
I know that I tried to order at least 4 dozen. So imagine of all the actual american clients did manage to order those 4 dozens per limit order, I can see why they are back logged.
It doesn't excuse them for not having a proper follow up on their website, but what does one want with a discount website, the very nature of 'discount' means you are not going to get the full service that a regular brick and mortar or more established e-sites provide.

[quote name='devlin3000' timestamp='1424214954' post='10973921']
it is true that this website is very young and a bit flighty. I did see the out of stock notice with a re-stock date. I'm also from Canada, and I couldn't get the items shipped up here, the funny thing was that I could process the order but it would not 'cash out'
To be fair I did read that fine print that they were not shipping to canada yet.
It looks to me like a very rudimentary website and that they were surprised by the amount of interest generated through GOLFWRX.
I know that I tried to order at least 4 dozen. So imagine of all the actual american clients did manage to order those 4 dozens per limit order, I can see why they are back logged.
It doesn't excuse them for not having a proper follow up on their website, but what does one want with a discount website, the very nature of 'discount' means you are not going to get the full service that a regular brick and mortar or more established e-sites provide.
[/quote]

If a company is willing to take your money, they can at least respond that they will refund your money if THEY cancel your order. I have not been refunded, nor have any of my emails regarding a refund been answered, and I can not get them on the phone either.

[quote name='elballz12' timestamp='1424304075' post='10981309']
I ordered on 1/28 and haven't heard anything at all. I expected to wait a few days but, this is getting out of hand. Anyone ordered around the same time as me and have received their balls?
[/quote]

I also ordered on 1/28 and have not heard from Golfersedgeonline or received my golf balls.