Robert Allenby Robbed and Beaten Up in Hawaii

Holy Moses

WTH's Duff's caddy's twitter address?

Thanks much!

Have a Great week Gals & Gents :)

All the Best,
Richard

In the end, only three things matter~ <br /><br />How much that you loved...<br /><br />How mightily that you lived...<br /><br />How gracefully that you accepted both victory & defeat...<br /><br /><br /><br />GHIN: Beefeater 24

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never liked Allenby after his tiff with Geoff Oglivy....

Karma's a b**** ;)

All The Best,
Richard

In the end, only three things matter~ <br /><br />How much that you loved...<br /><br />How mightily that you lived...<br /><br />How gracefully that you accepted both victory & defeat...<br /><br /><br /><br />GHIN: Beefeater 24

this honestly has the makings of a good made for TV movie.... Hookers, Trannys, angry homeless people (with cars) Victim has an Australian accent (for the ladies enjoyment) ...Maybe even have one Homeless -tranny -hooker for good measure...a good hearted bloke who will eventually help unravel the whole mystery.. I read 5-6 pages of this and shook my head the whole time...holy crap..

Cobra LTD X 9* Hzrdus RDX blue 

TM Sim2 max tour  16* GD  ADHD 8x 

Ping i530 4-Uw AWT 2.0 

Mizuno T22 raw 52-56-60 s400

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

I agree with the previous post that a lot of you need to get out more. It's a big world out there.

I had a hooker attempt this scam on me in Fort Lauderdale. Only after spiking my drink did she admit that she was a professional. There was no question in my mind when I woke up the next day what had happened.

God bless each of you when you end up on the wrong end of a criminal. I can hear it now, "if you didn't want your home invaded then you shouldn't have bought all that nice stuff."

Bf-dupDCIAAm_q7.jpg

----------------
Golf Jobs
Driver: Titleist TS3 9.5 w/ Tensei Blue 55 S
3W: Titleist 915F 15 w/ Diamana D+ 80 S
3H: Titleist 915H 21 w/ Diamana D+ 90 S
Irons: 4-GW Titleist T100 w/ Project X LZ 6.0
Wedge: Vokey SM8 54.10S TC w/ Project X LZ 6.0

Wedge: Vokey SM8 60.04L TC w/ Project X LZ 6.0
Ball: 2021 Titleist ProV1

spacer.png

Allenby broke the #1 rule to protecting yourself from crime... never leave the original location... ever. It never goes well. They want you to be isolated, confused, alone, and not seen. If this happened even outside the bar entrance, people would have been all over this to stop it. He complied with them leaving, and unless it was at gunpoint it makes no sense. He says some strangers said your friends left the bar, come with us type thing. Probably too buzzed to even question that as being completely strange. He hits the head and his friends just get up and leave the place?

----------------
Golf Jobs
Driver: Titleist TS3 9.5 w/ Tensei Blue 55 S
3W: Titleist 915F 15 w/ Diamana D+ 80 S
3H: Titleist 915H 21 w/ Diamana D+ 90 S
Irons: 4-GW Titleist T100 w/ Project X LZ 6.0
Wedge: Vokey SM8 54.10S TC w/ Project X LZ 6.0

Wedge: Vokey SM8 60.04L TC w/ Project X LZ 6.0
Ball: 2021 Titleist ProV1

spacer.png

[quote name='bladehunter' timestamp='1421692468' post='10777167']
this honestly has the makings of a good made for TV movie.... Hookers, Trannys, angry homeless people (with cars) Victim has an Australian accent (for the ladies enjoyment) ...Maybe even have one Homeless -tranny -hooker for good measure...a good hearted bloke who will eventually help unravel the whole mystery.. I read 5-6 pages of this and shook my head the whole time...holy crap..
[/quote]Bearing in mind that this board is my "go to" for up to the minute, accurate( ;) ) info in all things golf, I to find this a trifle perplexing...

Granted, I don't care for the guy, though be that as it may, I have never in my life attempted, actually picked up or even contemplated pickin up a hooker(HTF did the tranny come into play?), and well, things always worked out, lol.

You give me a +6, the accent and an evening on the islands and I just can't fathom this.

I would say that you can't make this stuff up, though based on a lot of your posts, and you obviously know much more about this than I(which is virtually nothing), that's exactly what Mr. Allenby did.

Not that it's relevant, however, where was Allenby's wife?

Most of these guys take their wives, sig others and I would guess a mistress or two to the islands for this little run of tourneys.

See what happens when ya leave the better half at home?

You end up makin a complete a** of yourself ;)

What a waste of a +6, a beautiful accent and the islands!!

Fairways & Greens My Friends,
Richard

[quote name='Marshawn Lynch' timestamp='1421691437' post='10777031']
HAHA the homeless lady said he had to pay 500 to the men - Obviously he was picking up a hooker and didn't want to pay...

What did Dufners caddy say? I can't find his twitter
[/quote]
I worked at an alternative weekly when I was younger. A lot of our ad revenue came from adult ads.
Needless to say, I got to know a lot of pimps and hookers.
The place was like a vice parade on Tuesdays (deadline day is pay day).
Beating him and demanding $500 is consistent with how they deal with johns who try to skip.
But his side of the story will stick. A pro and her muscle/driver aren't going to come forward with the truth.
Of course, they could squeeze a few "stay quiet" bucks out of him now.

Driver Callaway Razr Fit Xtreme
Callaway X Hot Pro 13.5* and 17* FW
Callaway Razr X Tour 21* Hybrid
Callaway Apex Pro 5-PW, Mizuno JPX 50*,
Mizuno MPT-11 54*, Vokey SM4 60/10,
Scotty Cameron Circa 62 #2

[quote name='golfpros1' timestamp='1421693794' post='10777345']
Allenby broke the #1 rule to protecting yourself from crime... never leave the original location... ever. It never goes well. They want you to be isolated, confused, alone, and not seen. If this happened even outside the bar entrance, people would have been all over this to stop it. He complied with them leaving, and unless it was at gunpoint it makes no sense. He says some strangers said your friends left the bar, come with us type thing. Probably too buzzed to even question that as being completely strange. He hits the head and his friends just get up and leave the place?
[/quote]

Did you miss the part where he was drugged?

[quote name='denvergolf' timestamp='1421693368' post='10777291']
[quote name='Forged4ever' timestamp='1421690841' post='10776979']
WTH's Duff's caddy's twitter address?

Thanks much!

Have a Great week Gals & Gents :)

All the Best,
Richard
[/quote][url="https://twitter.com/KevinBaile"]https://twitter.com/KevinBaile[/url]
[/quote]Thanks a lot :)

Have a great week Dens!

My Best,
Richard

[/quote]What Friends???

Have a good one GP!

My Best,
Richard

[quote name='DavePelz4' timestamp='1421694160' post='10777387']
Allenby is divorced.
[/quote]LMAO, figures....

Thanks DP!

Fairways & Greens My Friend,
Ricahrd

Richard, he's divorced.

Like him or not, Richard's point is a good one, guy's loaded and handsome enough not to pay for tail. If he's paying for sex there's a pretty safe and easy protocol.

The 500 bones comes from the crooks being familiar enough to know that is a likely limit of a cash advance on his card. Drugging, kidnapping, and forcing a mark to take money out of ATM's is very, very common. Once again those of you that can't see this are naive and prone to fantasy. Regardless of if he was trying to score drugs or sex he doesn't deserve to be drugged, harmed, and mugged. Lots of judgemental types around these parts...

[quote name='Matt J' timestamp='1421694129' post='10777381']
[/quote]

Did you miss the part where he was drugged?
[/quote]

Clever on his part...should he get Tox-Tested

Sherlock Holmes once said, "There is nothing new under the sun." A similar story during WW2. My
Dad was stationed in Paris sometime in late 1944. He was awakened in the middle of the night by the company commander. The captain told him they had to bail "Dennis" out of jail. It seems that
Dennis had gotten drunk, was picked up by a "lady", taken back to her place, beaten and robbed by
her male friends, thrown into the street, and then arrested by the police.

Dennis paid a fine for public intoxication, end of story.

No doubt a similar scenario for Allenby.

[quote name='Matt J' timestamp='1421694515' post='10777433']
Richard, he's divorced.

Like him or not, Richard's point is a good one, guy's loaded and handsome enough not to pay for tail. If he's paying for sex there's a pretty safe and easy protocol.

The 500 bones comes from the crooks being familiar enough to know that is a likely limit of a cash advance on his card. Drugging, kidnapping, and forcing a mark to take money out of ATM's is very, very common. Once again those of you that can't see this are naive and prone to fantasy. Regardless of if he was trying to score drugs or sex he doesn't deserve to be drugged, harmed, and mugged. Lots of judgemental types around these parts...
[/quote]Thanks Matt-

I'm not judging on the drugs or the drinking.....

Payin for tail?

Though my Best Friend says that we all pay for it one way or the other, and least with a Lady of The Evening, you know exactly how much and you get it out of the way up front.....

He's an idiot, but maybe he has a point ;)

All the Best Matt,
Richard

[quote name='Forged4ever' timestamp='1421691973' post='10777123']
I never liked Allenby after his tiff with Geoff Oglivy....

Karma's a b**** ;)

All The Best,
Richard
[/quote]

Getting beaten up seems a bit of harsh karma for getting into a tiff which never amounted to anything more than a war of words. From what I've read, they've settled their differences and they are friends again.

Charlie Sheen always says, "you don't pay them for the sex, you pay them to get up and leave when it's over."

It has never been my thing, but living in Costa Rica where it is legal and sex tourism is common you get used to it. A relatively victim-less crime in the whole scheme of things.

Cheers to you, Richard! All the best.

[quote name='Matt J' timestamp='1421693391' post='10777297']
I agree with the previous post that a lot of you need to get out more. It's a big world out there.

I had a hooker attempt this scam on me in Fort Lauderdale. Only after spiking my drink did she admit that she was a professional. There was no question in my mind when I woke up the next day what had happened.

God bless each of you when you end up on the wrong end of a criminal. I can hear it now, "if you didn't want your home invaded then you shouldn't have bought all that nice stuff."
[/quote]

I got jumped! Very bad part of NY, just as me and a friend walked by a group of guys, a guy grabs me from behind and pins my arms to my sides. Then, these guys walking toward us pull out wooden canes (haha, no, they weren't sr. citizens) and start swinging at us. Fortunately, back then, I was a champion and I got the guy off me before the cane hit my head. Then, the dilemma! Run or help my buddy. I look to see just in time this guy over my buddy swing and looks like it hit him right in the nose and the other guys hitting him.

But then they just took off. I think they were just messing around letting us know not to come around their neighborhood.

Another time, I was just standing in NYC outside a bar and I heard a CRACK! and something hit my head. This guy came up from my side and popped me in the eyebrow and took off. Lot's of blood but I kept my feet. Had to go get stitches. Fortunately my head is made of rocks and I have big eyebrows so my eye was ok. The nurses said I was like the 50th guy in the ER that week, think the yanks were in the series that year.

Gotta be careful out there ; )

[quote name='hogans71' timestamp='1421635670' post='10773849']
[quote name='DavePelz4' timestamp='1421633045' post='10773423']
[quote name='Mookie91' timestamp='1421632845' post='10773393']
No reason to doubt Allenby at this point, feel bad for the guy.
[/quote]

I feel badly for Packers fans.
[/quote]

I don't. :)
[/quote]

What's that phrase? Oh ya, "The Bears STILL suck!!"