2024 John Deere Classic WITB Photos ×

Nike footwear 2016

Stuu

Yeah ordering from Nike sometimes sucks cause they do not have the deals and discounts others have.

But I do buy some things from NDC when other places aren't on sale. Simply because their return policy is so easy and free shipping if your a + member.

Yeah, it's definitely a trade off. I will usually go for wherever has the best price on the item I want, honestly. I don't return stuff all that often. I buy direct from Nike on ID pairs and NDC exclusive colorways. Also anything on clearance with a coupon. Outside of that, retailers usually offer better prices on shoes and such, but you have to expect to lose out on the "bend over backwards" customer service offered when buying straight from Nike.

Also, I've gotten free items when I buy a lot of Nike.com stuff in a short amount of time. So that's another bonus.

UPS had my Zoom IT 90s in my city at 5am today and sat on them because they're not due until tomorrow. :(

My UPS knows if its in the city that day to either deliever or expect a call from me to get it ready for me to come pick up :cheesy:

I am too impatient to wait on NDC delievery times to CA so I usually buy in store but if they give out some stuff to make it worth my time i might have to switch my mentality

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Got the trunk case earlier this week but now I have stuff to put into it.

I'm loving that shirt and noticed it says it's a cotton blend on the description. Does it feel like it's pretty light for hot weather or like the old cotton polos we used to wear? I'm spoiled now and can't imagine going back to shirts that soak up sweat.

Taylormade 17 M2 D Type with Ahina 70s
Ping G30 14.5 stiff
Cleveland Mashie 18 hybrid
Ping I E1 4-uw. Modus 105 stiff
Ping 54, 58 Tour S
Taylormade DJ Spider Tour

I'm loving that shirt and noticed it says it's a cotton blend on the description. Does it feel like it's pretty light for hot weather or like the old cotton polos we used to wear? I'm spoiled now and can't imagine going back to shirts that soak up sweat.

Yeah, after feeling it in hand I had that concern also, but after trying it on it's light and very thin, I think it'll be okay.

Those socks are the best thing going...have two lows and two crews.

Details on trunk case?

It was just a golf trunk organizer Nike sold a few years ago. I found this FedEx Challenge one and nabbed it. It's actually quite nifty, has a separate shoe storage area in the bottom compartment for a couple pairs of shoes, spots for gloves, outfits, lots of misc pouches.

Details on trunk case?

It was just a golf trunk organizer Nike sold a few years ago. I found this FedEx Challenge one and nabbed it. It's actually quite nifty, has a separate shoe storage area in the bottom compartment for a couple pairs of shoes, spots for gloves, outfits, lots of misc pouches.

Sure as hell beats putting all my crap in a broken shoe box. Haha

Driver: TaylorMade SIM 10.5*
Fairway: TaylorMade M6 15*
Fairway: TaylorMade M2 18*
Irons: Titleist 718 T-MB 4 iron
Irons: Titleist 718 AP2 5-PW
Wedges: Cleveland RTX-Zipcore 50*
Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 54*
Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 60*
Putter: TaylorMade Spider X

Anyone recommend a super low sock / no show that won't bunch away / slip off from nike?

I use the nike dri fit no show, love it

Taylormade Sim 2 Graphite design AD GP 6
Titleist TSI3 GD AD DI 7
Titleist 716 CB 3-9 Dynamic gold Tour issue S400
Titleist SM7 Vokey 46.50.54.60 DG TI S400
Scotty Cameron T22 fastback Murdered out

IG _Flagrant

Got my Infared Zoom 90s in last night. They might just be the most comfortable Nike golf shoe I've tried on. Won't get a chance to play in them until next weekend but if they live up to the hype from all of you, I won't be disappointed. Now to try and find a pair of cheap Chukkas since I missed my size in the last sale.

Anyone recommend a super low sock / no show that won't bunch away / slip off from nike?

I like the Dri-Fit Elite no show tab socks. Picked a few up with the recent clearance for $6 and couldn't be happier with them.

I second this. I have the green/blue, navy/ocean fog, black, volt, voltage green, photo blue, and 2 pairs of omega blue. I hate crew socks and always have. These have become an obvious favorite for me because of the cushioning and support at the bottom and the way it wraps around below the ankle. The tab is also a blessing if you happen to own any of the golf chukkas, because it protects the back of the ankle from any rubbing. They are at a premium price for socks, but I'm a believer that it's worth it.

I like the Dri-Fit Elite no show tab socks. Picked a few up with the recent clearance for $6 and couldn't be happier with them.

I second this. I have the green/blue, navy/ocean fog, black, volt, voltage green, photo blue, and 2 pairs of omega blue. I hate crew socks and always have. These have become an obvious favorite for me because of the cushioning and support at the bottom and the way it wraps around below the ankle. The tab is also a blessing if you happen to own any of the golf chukkas, because it protects the back of the ankle from any rubbing. They are at a premium price for socks, but I'm a believer that it's worth it.

Any pics with these on? I think I picked these up from the nike store outlet for $7 bucks a piece and they were not "no show". I tried it on with my LC4's and can totally see sock way past the shoe. Granted, I know the show will show a little but these socks were almost up to my ankle bone. lol.

Any pics with these on? I think I picked these up from the nike store outlet for $7 bucks a piece and they were not "no show". I tried it on with my LC4's and can totally see sock way past the shoe. Granted, I know the show will show a little but these socks were almost up to my ankle bone. lol.

I've found getting a size down just about guarantees the "no show" effect. I'm normally a large in socks which I think is for size 9-11. I've been getting the mediums and while they are a bit tight for the first wear, after the first wash, they fit perfect and I haven't had issues with them showing over the shoes.

I think that's dependent on the shoe. They do indeed show a little bit but I don't mind, for me it's more of a comfort thing. These Metcon 2s drop a lot near the inside ankle area. Also note my sick chukka tanlines. I'm impressed I could get my leg up on my desk for this pose this morning.

hahaha Nice. thanks for the picture.

I've found getting a size down just about guarantees the "no show" effect. I'm normally a large in socks which I think is for size 9-11. I've been getting the mediums and while they are a bit tight for the first wear, after the first wash, they fit perfect and I haven't had issues with them showing over the shoes.

That sounds like the best idea. Have to give that a try.

I think that's dependent on the shoe. They do indeed show a little bit but I don't mind, for me it's more of a comfort thing. These Metcon 2s drop a lot near the inside ankle area. Also note my sick chukka tanlines. I'm impressed I could get my leg up on my desk for this pose this morning.

hahaha Nice. thanks for the picture.

That sounds like the best idea. Have to give that a try.

Personally I'd be hesitant to go down a size. I buy the number 4 sizing which is like 10-11.5 or something like that, and the cushioned toe area barely covers all of my toes.

I don't like any sock showing on my shoes. I haven't found a pair of no shows that actually don't show above the shoe. I either buy the boat socks that barely cover the bottom of your foot but they have a tendency to slip off your heel if they don't have the gel in the back or I buy women's socks.

Ping G30 14.5 stiff
Ping 54, 58 Tour S

Details on trunk case?

Did you nab that on eBay or what? I remember seeing those a couple years ago, wishing I'd have grabbed one these days with how much gear i'm getting!

I don't like any sock showing on my shoes. I haven't found a pair of no shows that actually don't show above the shoe. I either buy the boat socks that barely cover the bottom of your foot but they have a tendency to slip off your heel if they don't have the gel in the back or I buy women's socks.

I've found exactly one pair of socks that don't show above any of my shoes... even the pair of Nike Zoom Speed Trainer 3s that I recently picked up (they are the lowest cut shoe I own).

The Smartwool PhD Run Ultra Light No Show is where it's at: http://www.smartwool.com/shop/men-socks-run/mens-phd-run-ultra-light-no-show-socks-sw0sw147?variationId=001

If they weren't so dang expensive, I'd own a dozen pair... but they are... so I own one pair. LOL

TaylorMade Driver
Tour Edge Exotics Fairways
Bridgestone Irons
Vokey Wedges
Byron Morgan Putter(s)
[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/951653-mikey-towns-witb/"]WITB Link[/url]

[quote name='Mikey Town' timestamp='1467922372' post='13876518']
[quote name='browne11' timestamp='1467911497' post='13875590']
[/quote]

I've found exactly one pair of socks that don't show above any of my shoes... even the pair of Nike Zoom Speed Trainer 3s that I recently picked up (they are the lowest cut shoe I own).

The Smartwool PhD Run Ultra Light No Show is where it's at: [url="http://www.smartwool.com/shop/men-socks-run/mens-phd-run-ultra-light-no-show-socks-sw0sw147?variationId=001"]http://www.smartwool...variationId=001[/url]

If they weren't so dang expensive, I'd own a dozen pair... but they are... so I own one pair. LOL
[/quote]

there's no swoosh on it....

The Smartwool PhD Run Ultra Light No Show is where it's at: http://www.smartwool...variationId=001

As much of a Nike guy as you are, I'm surprised you haven't invested in the Insta-Swoosh.

It's a cheap and easy way to add a swoosh to any superior product that happens to be made by a different company...

IRW-30051SH-2.jpg?1427437335

TaylorMade Driver
Tour Edge Exotics Fairways
Bridgestone Irons
Vokey Wedges
Byron Morgan Putter(s)
[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/951653-mikey-towns-witb/"]WITB Link[/url]

The Smartwool PhD Run Ultra Light No Show is where it's at: http://www.smartwool.com/shop/men-socks-run/mens-phd-run-ultra-light-no-show-socks-sw0sw147?variationId=001

Thanks. I'll check them out

Ping G30 14.5 stiff
Ping 54, 58 Tour S

The Smartwool PhD Run Ultra Light No Show is where it's at: http://www.smartwool...variationId=001

As much of a Nike guy as you are, I'm surprised you haven't invested in the Insta-Swoosh.

It's a cheap and easy way to add a swoosh to any superior product that happens to be made by a different company...

IRW-30051SH-2.jpg?1427437335

hard pass

Damn, I have 2 pairs of new infrareds and a pissed of wife. What should I do? Shoes first or wife first, hmmmm?

You should let me know when you wanna sell again lol

Lol, I have your number. I'll keep you posted for sure if s*** hits the fan.
Cobra fly z+ Aldila rogue black
TM aero burner mini driver aldila rogue black
TM R9 3&5 wood stock
2016 mizuno jpx ez 4-gw
Cleveland cg16 50,56,62
Odyssey black series #5

Details on trunk case?

Did you nab that on eBay or what? I remember seeing those a couple years ago, wishing I'd have grabbed one these days with how much gear i'm getting!

They pop up on ebay from time to time. I got mine off there last year and love it. I feel like most that pop up have advertisements but it's not too bad.

Got my Infrareds. I have a high instep and they're actually quite a pain in the arse to get on like another member mentioned. Comfy once on, but these are a no-go for me. I'm disappointed as I was excited for these, but I don't want to struggle getting them on and off. I'm going to exchange them for the Jade/Volt Chukkas I think.

Titleist TSR4 // Autoflex SF505

Callaway AI Smoke Max // Tour AD IZ 55

Ping G430 3H, 4H, 5H // Tour AD IZ 65

Titleist T200/T150 5-GW // Steelfiber i80PR

Titleist SM10 52.08, 56.10 // Steelfiber i90PR

Edel Columbia