(NO BUY/SELL/TRADE POSTS) Air Jordan GOLF footwear - AJ12 Low G Cherry - 12/13/22

> @jay_dwight said:

> > @GoGoErky said:

> > > @Shades234 said:

> > > I copped a pair of the white/gum 11's but I'm not really seeing any actual profit to be made from reselling. If I go on StockX, the lowest bid/ask prices don't leave any actual profit margin after fees. Has Nike been increasing quantity of release to combat resellers? Or does it take a while for the value to rise?

> > >

> > > I have no plans of reselling mine, but I am curious about what there is to actually be gained.

> >

> > It’s not an og colorway. Look at the bred or Concorde on there

> No way they haven’t increased supply- look at 11 Whites and Concords which were super popular selling for $250-$350 compared to 6’s or 1’s which people were divided over selling for $600-$900.

>

> It’s supply and demand.

I’m not saying there isn’t a chance that inventory is up but the reality is certain colors get more on the secondary market than others.

• Like 1

> @GoGoErky said:

> > @jay_dwight said:

> > > @GoGoErky said:

> > > > @Shades234 said:

> > > > I copped a pair of the white/gum 11's but I'm not really seeing any actual profit to be made from reselling. If I go on StockX, the lowest bid/ask prices don't leave any actual profit margin after fees. Has Nike been increasing quantity of release to combat resellers? Or does it take a while for the value to rise?

> > > >

> > > > I have no plans of reselling mine, but I am curious about what there is to actually be gained.

> > >

> > > It’s not an og colorway. Look at the bred or Concorde on there

> > No way they haven’t increased supply- look at 11 Whites and Concords which were super popular selling for $250-$350 compared to 6’s or 1’s which people were divided over selling for $600-$900.

> >

> > It’s supply and demand.

>

> I’m not saying there isn’t a chance that inventory is up but the reality is certain colors get more on the secondary market than others.

Absolutely that’s true.

> @jay_dwight said:

> > @GoGoErky said:

> > > @Shades234 said:

> > > I copped a pair of the white/gum 11's but I'm not really seeing any actual profit to be made from reselling. If I go on StockX, the lowest bid/ask prices don't leave any actual profit margin after fees. Has Nike been increasing quantity of release to combat resellers? Or does it take a while for the value to rise?

> > >

> > > I have no plans of reselling mine, but I am curious about what there is to actually be gained.

> >

> > It’s not an og colorway. Look at the bred or Concorde on there

> No way they haven’t increased supply- look at 11 Whites and Concords which were super popular selling for $250-$350 compared to 6’s or 1’s which people were divided over selling for $600-$900.

>

> It’s supply and demand.

That's what I was thinking. There were Jordans a year or 2 back that were doubling in price instantly on EBay or StockX. Seems like Nike have started making enough shoes where there isn't profit to be made from them after paying fees. So that should be good for the ecosystem right? Resellers can't profit as easily and Nike still gets to sell out of their stock nearly instantly for "scarcity".

> @Shades234 said:

> > @jay_dwight said:

> > > @GoGoErky said:

> > > > @Shades234 said:

> > > > I copped a pair of the white/gum 11's but I'm not really seeing any actual profit to be made from reselling. If I go on StockX, the lowest bid/ask prices don't leave any actual profit margin after fees. Has Nike been increasing quantity of release to combat resellers? Or does it take a while for the value to rise?

> > > >

> > > > I have no plans of reselling mine, but I am curious about what there is to actually be gained.

> > >

> > > It’s not an og colorway. Look at the bred or Concorde on there

> > No way they haven’t increased supply- look at 11 Whites and Concords which were super popular selling for $250-$350 compared to 6’s or 1’s which people were divided over selling for $600-$900.

> >

> > It’s supply and demand.

>

> That's what I was thinking. There were Jordans a year or 2 back that were doubling in price instantly on EBay or StockX. Seems like Nike have started making enough shoes where there isn't profit to be made from them after paying fees. So that should be good for the ecosystem right? Resellers can't profit as easily and Nike still gets to sell out of their stock nearly instantly for "scarcity".

The no denim have plenty of room for profit as do the Breds and concords. It’s the same on the sneaker side. Certain colors in the 1s will command higher prices over others. 11s, 3s usually do as well. It’s hit or miss on the other numbers

> @GoGoErky said:

> > @Shades234 said:

> > > @jay_dwight said:

> > > > @GoGoErky said:

> > > > > @Shades234 said:

> > > > > I copped a pair of the white/gum 11's but I'm not really seeing any actual profit to be made from reselling. If I go on StockX, the lowest bid/ask prices don't leave any actual profit margin after fees. Has Nike been increasing quantity of release to combat resellers? Or does it take a while for the value to rise?

> > > > >

> > > > > I have no plans of reselling mine, but I am curious about what there is to actually be gained.

> > > >

> > > > It’s not an og colorway. Look at the bred or Concorde on there

> > > No way they haven’t increased supply- look at 11 Whites and Concords which were super popular selling for $250-$350 compared to 6’s or 1’s which people were divided over selling for $600-$900.

> > >

> > > It’s supply and demand.

> >

> > That's what I was thinking. There were Jordans a year or 2 back that were doubling in price instantly on EBay or StockX. Seems like Nike have started making enough shoes where there isn't profit to be made from them after paying fees. So that should be good for the ecosystem right? Resellers can't profit as easily and Nike still gets to sell out of their stock nearly instantly for "scarcity".

>

> The no denim have plenty of room for profit as do the Breds and concords. It’s the same on the sneaker side. Certain colors in the 1s will command higher prices over others. 11s, 3s usually do as well. It’s hit or miss on the other numbers

>

11’s and 3’s will always have a market. The less OG the colorway, the less the shoe will fetch, generally. That said, the 11 denims were a double-up flip. My concords I wore 7 times and sold for $100 profit. Good colorways.

Look at the J3 browns. No market for them. Ugly shoes. A year and a half after release and, after fees, you’ll be lucky to get back your sale price.

Space Jam 11’s golf shoes will be the next big release.

Lastly, not to be a conspiracy theorist or anything, but one of the biggest “resellers” is Nike. They release “X” amount to the public at, say $200, then start putting them up on StockX and eBay etc. for $400+. They won’t “sell out” on NDC if they sell them for $450. But they can sell, say, 10,000 of them in the first minute for $200 then another, say, 1000 pairs on StockX at $400+. When they don’t sell out on StockX and they are ready to move on from that release, they take those “held back” pairs and do a “restock” and sell them out, again, at retail. This is win-win for them. Sell a bunch of pairs at retail to make profit and cover all costs. Then sell fewer pairs at a huge markup to the customers that can afford it, then when that market slows down, release the rest at retail for more profit.

Gotta love the shoe game.

This times 1000!!! I’m a big sneaker head, flip shoes a lot to be able to afford the ones I want. I always tell my buddies that Nike has to do this and they don’t believe me. Last Saturday, I ended up with two pairs of satin black toe in size 10.5. Bought them for $160, sold one pair for $1110 and one pair for $1133 on stockx. Nike would be crazy not to

do this... he!!, think of it this way - if they keep 1000 pairs for secondary market resale, that’s $1,100,000 resale instead of of $160,000 retail.

> @Augster said:

> > @GoGoErky said:

> > > @Shades234 said:

> > > > @jay_dwight said:

> > > > > @GoGoErky said:

> > > > > > @Shades234 said:

> > > > > > I copped a pair of the white/gum 11's but I'm not really seeing any actual profit to be made from reselling. If I go on StockX, the lowest bid/ask prices don't leave any actual profit margin after fees. Has Nike been increasing quantity of release to combat resellers? Or does it take a while for the value to rise?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I have no plans of reselling mine, but I am curious about what there is to actually be gained.

> > > > >

> > > > > It’s not an og colorway. Look at the bred or Concorde on there

> > > > No way they haven’t increased supply- look at 11 Whites and Concords which were super popular selling for $250-$350 compared to 6’s or 1’s which people were divided over selling for $600-$900.

> > > >

> > > > It’s supply and demand.

> > >

> > > That's what I was thinking. There were Jordans a year or 2 back that were doubling in price instantly on EBay or StockX. Seems like Nike have started making enough shoes where there isn't profit to be made from them after paying fees. So that should be good for the ecosystem right? Resellers can't profit as easily and Nike still gets to sell out of their stock nearly instantly for "scarcity".

> >

> > The no denim have plenty of room for profit as do the Breds and concords. It’s the same on the sneaker side. Certain colors in the 1s will command higher prices over others. 11s, 3s usually do as well. It’s hit or miss on the other numbers

> >

>

> 11’s and 3’s will always have a market. The less OG the colorway, the less the shoe will fetch, generally. That said, the 11 denims were a double-up flip. My concords I wore 7 times and sold for $100 profit. Good colorways.

>

> Look at the J3 browns. No market for them. Ugly shoes. A year and a half after release and, after fees, you’ll be lucky to get back your sale price.

>

> Space Jam 11’s golf shoes will be the next big release.

>

> Lastly, not to be a conspiracy theorist or anything, but one of the biggest “resellers” is Nike. They release “X” amount to the public at, say $200, then start putting them up on StockX and eBay etc. for $400+. They won’t “sell out” on NDC if they sell them for $450. But they can sell, say, 10,000 of them in the first minute for $200 then another, say, 1000 pairs on StockX at $400+. When they don’t sell out on StockX and they are ready to move on from that release, they take those “held back” pairs and do a “restock” and sell them out, again, at retail. This is win-win for them. Sell a bunch of pairs at retail to make profit and cover all costs. Then sell fewer pairs at a huge markup to the customers that can afford it, then when that market slows down, release the rest at retail for more profit.

>

> Gotta love the shoe game.

>

> @Augster said:

> > @GoGoErky said:

> > > @Shades234 said:

> > > > > > I copped a pair of the white/gum 11's but I'm not really seeing any actual profit to be made from reselling. If I go on StockX, the lowest bid/ask prices don't leave any actual profit margin after fees. Has Nike been increasing quantity of release to combat resellers? Or does it take a while for the value to rise?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I have no plans of reselling mine, but I am curious about what there is to actually be gained.

> > > > >

> > > > No way they haven’t increased supply- look at 11 Whites and Concords which were super popular selling for $250-$350 compared to 6’s or 1’s which people were divided over selling for $600-$900.

> > > >

> > >

> > > That's what I was thinking. There were Jordans a year or 2 back that were doubling in price instantly on EBay or StockX. Seems like Nike have started making enough shoes where there isn't profit to be made from them after paying fees. So that should be good for the ecosystem right? Resellers can't profit as easily and Nike still gets to sell out of their stock nearly instantly for "scarcity".

> >

> > The no denim have plenty of room for profit as do the Breds and concords. It’s the same on the sneaker side. Certain colors in the 1s will command higher prices over others. 11s, 3s usually do as well. It’s hit or miss on the other numbers

> >

>

> 11’s and 3’s will always have a market. The less OG the colorway, the less the shoe will fetch, generally. That said, the 11 denims were a double-up flip. My concords I wore 7 times and sold for $100 profit. Good colorways.

>

> Look at the J3 browns. No market for them. Ugly shoes. A year and a half after release and, after fees, you’ll be lucky to get back your sale price.

>

>

> Lastly, not to be a conspiracy theorist or anything, but one of the biggest “resellers” is Nike. They release “X” amount to the public at, say $200, then start putting them up on StockX and eBay etc. for $400+. They won’t “sell out” on NDC if they sell them for $450. But they can sell, say, 10,000 of them in the first minute for $200 then another, say, 1000 pairs on StockX at $400+. When they don’t sell out on StockX and they are ready to move on from that release, they take those “held back” pairs and do a “restock” and sell them out, again, at retail. This is win-win for them. Sell a bunch of pairs at retail to make profit and cover all costs. Then sell fewer pairs at a huge markup to the customers that can afford it, then when that market slows down, release the rest at retail for more profit.

>

>

Link to the report on Nike doing this please

I wish there was definitive evidence but I can’t actually prove it. I just think it’s strange that some of their biggest releases also have really high resale numbers on stockx and eBay. I get it for the profit, but don’t get where the actual inventory comes

From. Lets look at last weeks satin Black toe - Super super limited releases sold out immediately, but there have been over 3000 resold on stockx alone. How do they sell out in 5 seconds but then there are that many pairs flooded onto the secondary market?

> @tharpst said:

> I wish there was definitive evidence but I can’t actually prove it. I just think it’s strange that some of their biggest releases also have really high resale numbers on stockx and eBay. I get it for the profit, but don’t get where the actual inventory comes

> From. Lets look at last weeks satin Black toe - Super super limited releases sold out immediately, but there have been over 3000 resold on stockx alone. How do they sell out in 5 seconds but then there are that many pairs flooded onto the secondary market?

Because people buy bots to get them.

Yes, Nike can release more shoes if they wanted, but people don’t talk as much about GR. Hype drives sales.

• Like 1

I know all about how it works, even bought cybersole with two buddies. Did ok with it, and still using it, but had some proxy issues limiting huge scores.

Just a theory I have regarding Nike, could obviously be completely wrong, but I don’t think we’ll ever know for sure.

> @FaReal87 said:

> > @tharpst said:

> > I wish there was definitive evidence but I can’t actually prove it. I just think it’s strange that some of their biggest releases also have really high resale numbers on stockx and eBay. I get it for the profit, but don’t get where the actual inventory comes

> > From. Lets look at last weeks satin Black toe - Super super limited releases sold out immediately, but there have been over 3000 resold on stockx alone. How do they sell out in 5 seconds but then there are that many pairs flooded onto the secondary market?

>

> Because people buy bots to get them.

>

> Yes, Nike can release more shoes if they wanted, but people don’t talk as much about GR. Hype drives sales.

> @tharpst said:

> I wish there was definitive evidence but I can’t actually prove it. I just think it’s strange that some of their biggest releases also have really high resale numbers on stockx and eBay. I get it for the profit, but don’t get where the actual inventory comes

> From. Lets look at last weeks satin Black toe - Super super limited releases sold out immediately, but there have been over 3000 resold on stockx alone. How do they sell out in 5 seconds but then there are that many pairs flooded onto the secondary market?

Stores are still doing backdoor. Nike isn’t the only place that sells their limited shoes.

Other than Nike. Shoe palace got most of the women’s Satin AJ 1 stock.

Driver: TaylorMade SIM 10.5*
Fairway: TaylorMade M6 15*
Fairway: TaylorMade M2 18*
Irons: Titleist 718 T-MB 4 iron
Irons: Titleist 718 AP2 5-PW
Wedges: Cleveland RTX-Zipcore 50*
Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 54*
Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 60*
Putter: TaylorMade Spider X

> @Augster said:

> > @GoGoErky said:

> > > @Shades234 said:

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

I can’t imagine what kind of person genuinely believes this. Nike does not and never will do that lol

> @tmac7592 said:

> > @Augster said:

> > > @GoGoErky said:

> > > > @Shades234 said:

> > > > > @jay_dwight said:

> > > > > > @GoGoErky said:

> > > > > > > @Shades234 said:

> > > > > > > I copped a pair of the white/gum 11's but I'm not really seeing any actual profit to be made from reselling. If I go on StockX, the lowest bid/ask prices don't leave any actual profit margin after fees. Has Nike been increasing quantity of release to combat resellers? Or does it take a while for the value to rise?

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I have no plans of reselling mine, but I am curious about what there is to actually be gained.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > It’s not an og colorway. Look at the bred or Concorde on there

> > > > > No way they haven’t increased supply- look at 11 Whites and Concords which were super popular selling for $250-$350 compared to 6’s or 1’s which people were divided over selling for $600-$900.

> > > > >

> > > > > It’s supply and demand.

> > > >

> > > > That's what I was thinking. There were Jordans a year or 2 back that were doubling in price instantly on EBay or StockX. Seems like Nike have started making enough shoes where there isn't profit to be made from them after paying fees. So that should be good for the ecosystem right? Resellers can't profit as easily and Nike still gets to sell out of their stock nearly instantly for "scarcity".

> > >

> > > The no denim have plenty of room for profit as do the Breds and concords. It’s the same on the sneaker side. Certain colors in the 1s will command higher prices over others. 11s, 3s usually do as well. It’s hit or miss on the other numbers

> > >

> >

> > 11’s and 3’s will always have a market. The less OG the colorway, the less the shoe will fetch, generally. That said, the 11 denims were a double-up flip. My concords I wore 7 times and sold for $100 profit. Good colorways.

> >

> > Look at the J3 browns. No market for them. Ugly shoes. A year and a half after release and, after fees, you’ll be lucky to get back your sale price.

> >

> > Space Jam 11’s golf shoes will be the next big release.

> >

> > Lastly, not to be a conspiracy theorist or anything, but one of the biggest “resellers” is Nike. They release “X” amount to the public at, say $200, then start putting them up on StockX and eBay etc. for $400+. They won’t “sell out” on NDC if they sell them for $450. But they can sell, say, 10,000 of them in the first minute for $200 then another, say, 1000 pairs on StockX at $400+. When they don’t sell out on StockX and they are ready to move on from that release, they take those “held back” pairs and do a “restock” and sell them out, again, at retail. This is win-win for them. Sell a bunch of pairs at retail to make profit and cover all costs. Then sell fewer pairs at a huge markup to the customers that can afford it, then when that market slows down, release the rest at retail for more profit.

> >

> > Gotta love the shoe game.

> >

>

> I can’t imagine what kind of person genuinely believes this. Nike does not and never will do that lol

Nike will not risk their multi-billion dollar brand in favor of flipping some sneakers on StockX on the low. Imagine the blackmailing potential one would have if somebody could prove this.

Taylormade SIM2 MAX 9* AutoFlex 505xx 

Taylormade SIM 5 RIP X 85TX

Srixon ZX 20* Recoil 95X

Srixon ZX5 4-6 DGTI X100

Srixon ZX7 7-PW DGTI X100
Taylormade MG2 TW 52/56/60 S400 TI
Kevin Burns 9305LN LAGP One35

It’s called “insider trading” and is done all the time on the regular stock markets. Why would a “stock market of things” be any different?

I’m sure they are quite insulated. Even if they aren’t, I’m sure they are allowed to sell their product wherever they see fit and for as much as they feel they can get.

Believe it or not. It won’t affect anything. But any time there is profit to be made, companies just aren’t going to pass that up. I don’t think there are any laws in place that say a company HAS to sell their entire inventory. It’s their product. I’m sure they can sell them as they see fit. NDC, Foot Locker, Champs, Finish Line, Nike Outlet, Ebay. It’s not a stretch they sell on StockX.

Played my first round in my white/gum 11s today and man...most comfortable golf shoes I’ve ever worn

PING G430 LST 10.5° | DIAMANA GT 60X

COBRA DARKSPEED X 3HF 16.5° | HZRDUS BLACK 70X

PING G425 7W 20.5° | DIAMANA GT 70X

SRIXON ZX5 5-6 | MMT TAPER 105TX

SRIXON ZX7 7-PW | MMT TAPER 105TX

PING GLIDE 4.0 50°/54°/58° | MMT WEDGE 125TX

ODYSSEY TRI-HOT 5K SEVEN DB

SRIXON Z-STAR DIAMOND 

> @tharpst said:

> This times 1000!!! I’m a big sneaker head, flip shoes a lot to be able to afford the ones I want. I always tell my buddies that Nike has to do this and they don’t believe me. Last Saturday, I ended up with two pairs of satin black toe in size 10.5. Bought them for $160, sold one pair for $1110 and one pair for $1133 on stockx. Nike would be crazy not to

> do this... he!!, think of it this way - if they keep 1000 pairs for secondary market resale, that’s $1,100,000 resale instead of of $160,000 retail.

>

LOL! If you think Nike is worried about $1.1M in sales you're kidding yourself. Let's say the resale amount is pure profit. That's less than 1% of their net income from last year which is an afterthought. 1% is a rounding error for them. They don't care about StockX.

• Like 2

9° Titleist TSi2 HZRDUS Smoke RDX 60 6.5
15° Titleist TSi2 HZRDUS Smoke RDX 70 6.0
19° PXG 0317 X Gen 2 Fujikura Pro 2.0 HB 85S
22° PXG 0317 X Gen 2 Fujikura Pro 2.0 HB 85S
5-PW Srixon ZX5 Project X LZ 6.5
Artisan Golf 50/54/58 Project X LZ 6.5
Artisan Golf 0418

> @AUDuffer said:

> > @tharpst said:

> > This times 1000!!! I’m a big sneaker head, flip shoes a lot to be able to afford the ones I want. I always tell my buddies that Nike has to do this and they don’t believe me. Last Saturday, I ended up with two pairs of satin black toe in size 10.5. Bought them for $160, sold one pair for $1110 and one pair for $1133 on stockx. Nike would be crazy not to

> > do this... he!!, think of it this way - if they keep 1000 pairs for secondary market resale, that’s $1,100,000 resale instead of of $160,000 retail.

> >

>

> LOL! If you think Nike is worried about $1.1M in sales you're kidding yourself. Let's say the resale amount is pure profit. That's less than 1% of their net income from last year which is an afterthought. 1% is a rounding error for them. They don't care about StockX.

>

He’s a sneaker head and reseller. Trust him. He knows man

• Like 1

Sorry tmac, wasn’t aware opinions weren’t allowed on a forum. I’ll keep it strictly to these shoes now just for you.

Man, these Jordan 11 whites sure are comfortable.

> @tmac7592 said:

> > @AUDuffer said:

> > > @tharpst said:

> > > This times 1000!!! I’m a big sneaker head, flip shoes a lot to be able to afford the ones I want. I always tell my buddies that Nike has to do this and they don’t believe me. Last Saturday, I ended up with two pairs of satin black toe in size 10.5. Bought them for $160, sold one pair for $1110 and one pair for $1133 on stockx. Nike would be crazy not to

> > > do this... he!!, think of it this way - if they keep 1000 pairs for secondary market resale, that’s $1,100,000 resale instead of of $160,000 retail.

> > >

> >

> > LOL! If you think Nike is worried about $1.1M in sales you're kidding yourself. Let's say the resale amount is pure profit. That's less than 1% of their net income from last year which is an afterthought. 1% is a rounding error for them. They don't care about StockX.

> >

>

> He’s a sneaker head and reseller. Trust him. He knows man

> @AUDuffer said:

> > @tharpst said:

> > This times 1000!!! I’m a big sneaker head, flip shoes a lot to be able to afford the ones I want. I always tell my buddies that Nike has to do this and they don’t believe me. Last Saturday, I ended up with two pairs of satin black toe in size 10.5. Bought them for $160, sold one pair for $1110 and one pair for $1133 on stockx. Nike would be crazy not to

> > do this... he!!, think of it this way - if they keep 1000 pairs for secondary market resale, that’s $1,100,000 resale instead of of $160,000 retail.

> >

>

> LOL! If you think Nike is worried about $1.1M in sales you're kidding yourself. Let's say the resale amount is pure profit. That's less than 1% of their net income from last year which is an afterthought. 1% is a rounding error for them. They don't care about StockX.

>

exactly, Nike closed down the golf division back in 2016 when they were making $700+ M in sales, $1.1M is about how much they spend on office supplies.

• Like 1

COBRA LTDx LS 9* 

Taylormade P790 2 Iron
Taylormade P790 3 - 4 Irons 
Taylormade P750 5 - 6 Irons 
Taylormade P730 7 - 9 Irons
ARTISAN GOLF 0318 mallet

ARTISAN GOLF custom grind 45* wedge 

ARTISAN GOLF custom grind 50* wedge
ARTISAN GOLF custom grind 55* wedge

I can't see Nike selling on StockX or selling on the secondary market. All financials get reported unless it's done by employees of the company. That's a different story. StockX is rumored to manipulate the market or hold pairs to themselves. Buyers buy at a dip or at a low price, seller sends the pair, StockX notifies the buyer that they are fakes and keeps the shoes.

• Like 1

> @swoosh21 said:

> I can't see Nike selling on StockX or selling on the secondary market. All financials get reported unless it's done by employees of the company. That's a different story. StockX is rumored to manipulate the market or hold pairs to themselves. Buyers buy at a dip or at a low price, seller sends the pair, StockX notifies the buyer that they are fakes and keeps the shoes.

Yea what makes more sense, nike trying to sell on there or stock x trying to manipulate their own market, but hey everyone is entitled to their own opinion, no matter how blatantly incorrect it may be

Side note from the alleged market manipulation, wore the ADGs to walk 9 and I must say they’re quite comfortable and hold well for non-spiked shoes. Definitely need to get ankle socks, as no shows can tend to slip below the top of the heel. Other than that no complaints... I may need to get them in black too!

so we've seen 1's, 3's, 6's, 9's, 11's and 13's.

Which model would you want to see next??

I'd say 4's or 5's but that was the beginning of my Jordan "collection" as a kid, so I'm partial to those.

Ping G400 - 8.5 - Fujikura Speeder 757 Evo IV X-Stiff

Callaway Epic Flash - 3W - Fujikura 757 TR 

Callaway Epic Flash - 5W - HZRDUS Smoke 

Mizuno MP20 - 4-7 MMC, 8-P MB - Project X LZ

Vokey SM6 - 52/56/60 - DG S200

Evnroll - ER5 

4's in the Carhartt/Eminem collab would be sweet. Or the Bred's

PING G430 LST 10.5° | DIAMANA GT 60X

COBRA DARKSPEED X 3HF 16.5° | HZRDUS BLACK 70X

PING G425 7W 20.5° | DIAMANA GT 70X

SRIXON ZX5 5-6 | MMT TAPER 105TX

SRIXON ZX7 7-PW | MMT TAPER 105TX

PING GLIDE 4.0 50°/54°/58° | MMT WEDGE 125TX

ODYSSEY TRI-HOT 5K SEVEN DB

SRIXON Z-STAR DIAMOND 

> @TheMarvelousOne said:

> so we've seen 1's, 3's, 6's, 9's, 11's and 13's.

> Which model would you want to see next??

> I'd say 4's or 5's but that was the beginning of my Jordan "collection" as a kid, so I'm partial to those.

Jordan 5 low is next anyways.

There was supposed to be a Jordan 12 golf but I guess it was scrapped.

Driver: TaylorMade SIM 10.5*
Fairway: TaylorMade M6 15*
Fairway: TaylorMade M2 18*
Irons: Titleist 718 T-MB 4 iron
Irons: Titleist 718 AP2 5-PW
Wedges: Cleveland RTX-Zipcore 50*
Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 54*
Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 60*
Putter: TaylorMade Spider X

> @Lesmond said:

> > @TheMarvelousOne said:

> > so we've seen 1's, 3's, 6's, 9's, 11's and 13's.

> > Which model would you want to see next??

> > I'd say 4's or 5's but that was the beginning of my Jordan "collection" as a kid, so I'm partial to those.

>

> Jordan 5 low is next anyways.

>

> There was supposed to be a Jordan 12 golf but I guess it was scrapped.

awesome! thank you

Evnroll - ER5 

> @Lesmond said:

> > @TheMarvelousOne said:

> > so we've seen 1's, 3's, 6's, 9's, 11's and 13's.

> > Which model would you want to see next??

> > I'd say 4's or 5's but that was the beginning of my Jordan "collection" as a kid, so I'm partial to those.

>

> Jordan 5 low is next anyways.

>

> There was supposed to be a Jordan 12 golf but I guess it was scrapped.

just saw the pic of the Grape 5's....not loving them but i never really cared for that colorway despite it being a hit.

Evnroll - ER5 

• Lesmond changed the title to (NO BUY/SELL/TRADE POSTS) Air Jordan GOLF footwear - AJ12 Low G Cherry - 12/13/22