Clubhouse Grille (*** NO LIV DISCUSSIONS ***) (*** NO POLITICS/RELIGION ***)

Here's one for the rest of you that came to my mind when I was on my morning walk about an hour ago.

I mentioned that last night was curling night for my DW. She plays in an early evening mixed league on Friday's which tends to be populated with seniors. There's an early league every night from Monday to Friday; one ladies, one men's and three mixed.

There's quite a few single women at our club. Many of them play in the early mixed leagues as it's a benign environment where they don't have to worry about being hit on as most of the men that play mixed are there with their wives/partners. That said, our club used to have a bit of a reputation for affairs and things where you were never sure who was sleeping with who, but that seems to have faded into the past.

I'm sitting at the dinner table last night and my wife begins to tell me about her opposite number and how she reacted to one of her shots. Now this woman is a retired school teacher and single although she has been dating a guy at the club for about a year or so. In reaction to a particularly good shot she pulled off she says to the other women on the ice: Ahhh...that's just like an orgasm! One of the other women responds: That all! Our teacher replies: Oh I'm not fussy; I'm happy with one orgasm a night!

This is being related to me and my wife says oh look, Scomac's turning beat red! All I'm doing is thinking that "Christine" must be quite happy with "Jim" if she's getting one orgasm a night! Who said that tax collectors are dull and boring people...

It never ceases to amaze me what some folks are more than happy to share...and share...and share...

Perhaps bill is onto something regarding the length of the typical Grillster marriage and maybe that's why our fun loving retired school teacher is currently single... :dntknw:

A little good fun goes such a long way. Sounds like a good laugh out loud moment to remember.

Now I can't resist asking if "Jim" is actually present for "Christine's" delight on a nightly basis, or not? :)

Here's one for the rest of you that came to my mind when I was on my morning walk about an hour ago.

I mentioned that last night was curling night for my DW. She plays in an early evening mixed league on Friday's which tends to be populated with seniors. There's an early league every night from Monday to Friday; one ladies, one men's and three mixed.

There's quite a few single women at our club. Many of them play in the early mixed leagues as it's a benign environment where they don't have to worry about being hit on as most of the men that play mixed are there with their wives/partners. That said, our club used to have a bit of a reputation for affairs and things where you were never sure who was sleeping with who, but that seems to have faded into the past.

I'm sitting at the dinner table last night and my wife begins to tell me about her opposite number and how she reacted to one of her shots. Now this woman is a retired school teacher and single although she has been dating a guy at the club for about a year or so. In reaction to a particularly good shot she pulled off she says to the other women on the ice: Ahhh...that's just like an orgasm! One of the other women responds: That all! Our teacher replies: Oh I'm not fussy; I'm happy with one orgasm a night!

This is being related to me and my wife says oh look, Scomac's turning beat red! All I'm doing is thinking that "Christine" must be quite happy with "Jim" if she's getting one orgasm a night! Who said that tax collectors are dull and boring people...

It never ceases to amaze me what some folks are more than happy to share...and share...and share...

Perhaps bill is onto something regarding the length of the typical Grillster marriage and maybe that's why our fun loving retired school teacher is currently single... :dntknw:

A little good fun goes such a long way. Sounds like a good laugh out loud moment to remember.

Now I can't resist asking if "Jim" is actually present for "Christine's" delight on a nightly basis, or not? :)

Damned if I know! I could ask, but that's not the sort of thing I would. One thing is for certain, Jim hasn't been talking about it...at least when I've been present.

I think you'll just have to be satisfied with an only her hairdresser knows for sure answer...

My problem is LOFT -- Lack of friggin' talent

Cobra F-Max Airspeed 10.5°

Adams Tight Lies 2.0 3W/7W

Ping G30 4h/5h

Ping G 6-UW

Cleveland CBX Zipcore 56° SW

Cleveland CBX Fullface 60° LW

Odyssey WRX V-Line Versa                          

It is great to hear from you Reasy, now I know why my laptop kept breaking down, it kept suffering from irreasonability...

Snakes would be better ok if they lived at either the north pole or the south pole, preferably the south pole as they are used to the south anyway, and it would be easier for someone to say 'all of y'all just go farther south now, y'hear?'

Chocolate covered cherries maybe as long as they indicate which one out of the statistically proven 736,217 have the pit still in it.

Chiggers would have to have their diggers removed, and ticks as well...by law, or you should be able to establish and cordon off your person and property as a chigger and tick free zone without being taxed (current regulation)

As far as #1 and #2, I knew a farmer that had a cow fart into a large Rubbermaid container in hopes that it would keep the barn cool. It didn't work, but after 3 weeks when he opened it, it was still fresh :)

They don't make women weightlifters like they used to. Attached is a pic of the one at our local Y who is winning awards now, amazing. (pic below of her) and video here

As far as opening packages of golf balls delivered to you, if you're a no handicap golfer, and pretty much get lot of birdies, then use a crow bar.

The way I play you would think I use a crowbar to hit the ball.

Now that's an interesting concept. Maybe I should try that. Do you think that I might be able to find a graphite shafted crowbar on eBay? It would be like a cross between golf and field hockey being played by bored construction workers during their downtime. I can see it now with that annoying English bloke that's on YouTube doing a video-log on the topic...

Would be interesting, may even push the boundaries of the OGA.

The official, non-existent OGA Rule Book, in the Conforming Equipment section it states........."Play what you want". So if you want to play with a crowbar (home improvement tour issue?), have at it. In fact, a crowbar (with the probe curvature at one end) would not be unlike a Rut Iron from days of yore.

Got to get out today and do some Christmas shopping. Suppose to be a decent day climatically. To battle the hoards. Need to pick up something else for the Mrs. (I know not what). Will be taking the Granddaughter along for assistance. Somehow thinking the new food processor will not be entirely adequate. Also looking for an age appropriate Hot Wheels track for the Lad. I know nothing about said tracks, it's been a learning experience. Some of these "kits" are crazy expensive. Hot wheels were not a thing when I was a wee lad. Slot cars on the other hand, was a total junkie. Had massive amounts youthful capital invested in slot car stuff. I was a slot car Ho.

Nice to see Mr. Reason back amongst the group. Place isn't the same without his contributions to the chatter. Not one posting yet about swing things? It's been months. By now, there must be a tremendous amount of built up pressure waiting to blow. Maybe not. Maybe?

When the swing talk gets too pent-up for too long I start to mumble a finger over the lips (not necessarily mine), strip down to my skivvies, and sing commercial jingles. It's not pretty. :to_become_senile:

Whilst out shopping please sit on Santa's lap and ask for Masters tickets. One of each of us would be nice! (Can you imagine this gang hanging out at Augusta?)

HO scale slots were the bomb! Used the erector set to build bridges and RR crossings... and cranes... and coal tipples.... and street lamps.... and....

Sixty - The crow bar comes with adjust-ability I hope. Might need it for me and Wriggs to give it a go.

/////////////////////////////

Oh and Wriggs.... Dad owned a Studebaker! Not at the same time but he also had a Rambler. And I also remember a 57 Plymouth that smoked like a chimney when he started it. It would "diesel" sometimes right after he shut it down - sputtered for a while after the key was off. Aqua blue and white. Big tail fins.

LMAO. The Odd Couple is a classic "funny" movie. Oscar and Felix. Matthau and Lemmon. Great comedic team. Once pulled a stunt (long ago and far away) not unlike this scene.

[media=]

[/media]

Since it's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas, listening to Dino gets me into the holiday spirit.

[media=]

[/media]

Laissez les bons temps rouler!

OGA - Mitglied Nummer Sechs

Andy Williams was always pretty Christmassy, our daughter in Tennessee and I always start texting back and forth about who is playing Christmas stuff first, usually around April or so...hahahha

[media=]

[/media]

Andy Williams is synonomous with Christmas for moi. My mom was always playing his

Christmas songs as I was growing up. I really like his voice and his style.

Ping Rapture V2 50th Anniversary Edition Driver 10.5 w/TFC 50D

Ping Rapture V2 50th Anniversary Edition 3W 16 w/TFC 50F

Ping Rapture V2 5W 19 w/TFC 939F

Ping G410 Hybrid 22 w/Accra FX 2.0 

Callaway RAZR X 5-SW w/Callaway Steel Uniflex

Ping Gorge Tour 60 Lob Wedge w/KBS Wedge

SLED Gemini

Fella, I'm also thinking of selling off my i20s. I'll be curious to see what you fetch for yours.

You selling on EBay? I'll probably sell mine after the first of the year.

That low VCOG on my S58s..................I checked out my other Ping irons on Maltby and none

of them have a VCOG as low, including my Rapture V2s; which surprised me, though the V2s

do have a much higher MPF.

SLED Gemini

Fella, I'm also thinking of selling off my i20s. I'll be curious to see what you fetch for yours.

That low VCOG on my S58s..................I checked out my other Ping irons on Maltby and none

of them have a VCOG as low, including my Rapture V2s; which surprised me, though the V2s

And that would make three of us. I'm still trying to talk #2 son's friend out in BC to take a full bag of frontliners off my hands. I think I have him convinced that they're worth the price, it's just that he doesn't want to part with that amount of money at this time of year. I'm going to put the full court press on him when the weather gets more golf like in the spring. Hell, I'd even eat the shipping! The more I can sell, the less I have to worry about moving!

--------------------------

I've got skeleton races on in the background from Winterberg Germany. Nothing like sliding face first down an ice chute at nearly 80 mph! Dang those Euro gals are hot! Those skin suits leave nothing to the imagination! :wub:

Ping G30 4h/5h

Ping G 6-UW

Odyssey WRX V-Line Versa                          

Just spent nearly an hour on a reply to all yesterday’s posts and when I tried to upload it , it dissapeared. Busy now so I will try to recreate it later.

The only part I will repeat is for Fella, never buy domestic chore items for a DW present unless it is specifically on a wish list. Dangerous.

Way down under in (not New Orleans) Australia.

Living the dream.

OGA Member no #8

Kindly donated by mdgboxx and worn with pride

A definite geezer of some repute, ( I think ).

My father owned a studebaker.....it seemed to be ahead of its time in styling. Nice car.

Owned a Desota...2 door....loved it. I was a senior when he traded and had a Nash Rambler. I really remember

the passenger front seat reclined ALL the way back.. LOVED that car.

Certified Orginal Member#2
Outlaw Golf Association
To Heck with the USGA

My father owned a studebaker.....it seemed to be ahead of its time in styling. Nice car.

Owned a Desota...2 door....loved it. I was a senior when he traded and had a Nash Rambler. I really remember

I can see why you might have LOVED that :)

Turn the mass

OGA member #15

Lord help me to be the person my dog thinks I am

I believe it was Tol who predicted the effort to catch up here would be met with a shortage of likes. And correct he was.

Always great to read/hear of outstanding milestones on the journey.. Sixty's years with his bride -and others of you as well.

Just some random sharing now in no particular order amid catching up.

Snakes are ok I suppose. So are chiggers, ticks, poison oak, and chocolate covered cherries. It's been said snakes are more afraid of us than we are off them. I may have been absent the day that research was done.

Message. Love the idea on paper. Really sounds good. It's on the bucket list. Haven't ever actually seen a pro for one. Two driving reasons. I'd get Helga - Olympic weightlifter stripped of gold after flunking the chromosome test. She'd permanently bend my fruit of the loom. Or - I'd get Helga - Miss November - 2007. She'd permanently bend my fruit of the loom. Note to self. Check names of key players on bucket list.

Items I can't find on eBay:

1. A rubber maid

2. Milk cow that farts air conditioning

3. Crash dummy for Helga

Last - got a question. What form of industrial bolt cutter or chainsaw is recommended to open packages these days? When the day comes golf balls require the jaws of life to unpackaged them I'm switching to pottery.

I know! I went to the Wally World with my 4 yr. old grandson. We got a second Nerf pistol and a large package of bullets/darts. I ended up stabbing my finger with my very sharp pocket knife trying to cut through that packaging. Definitely child proof and dang near grandpa proof.

Turn the mass

OGA member #15

Lord help me to be the person my dog thinks I am

Cant believe it is the middle of December and the Browns are not yet eliminated from the playoffs ! simply outstanding !

Still 10-10.. maybe they should combine the teams and become the Brown Broncos.

for a lot of years 10/10 at halftime was a victory for them !

Certified Orginal Member#2
Outlaw Golf Association
To Heck with the USGA

Enjoy the knees up Sixty, remember how many people misbehave at the Christmas party and do your bit by setting a good, or bad example, whichever takes your fancy.

One good thing from your problems this year you will have to be transported home so no need to stay sober, just don’t get drunk enough so you have to be carried. :lol:

It's one good thing about my epilepsy, the meds don't let me drink, my brain would freak out.

So today is our 45th wedding anniversary. We started the day out in the very early morning hours doing what most couples do on their anniversary, we went to Walmart. :swoon: Now we have a new couch coming, then we will go out to eat. Got lots of texts and Facebook well wishes already.

I think I have mentioned our meeting in Sept. 1973, she was a waitress, I asked her out, in 2 weeks we were eating fries in the parking lot at McDonald's. I said 'I think we should get married' she said "yeah, I think so too', so we set a random date of Dec. 14th and here we are 45 years later. Now it takes me longer than that to buy a new set of irons...

Congrats to you guys Sixty

Driver--- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha--- Speeder 565 R flex

3W-- Callaway RAZR-- Speeder 565 R Flex

7W --- TM V Steel UST Pro Force 65 R flex

9W--- TM V Steel Stock V Steel R flex shaft

Irons 4 thru PW 1985 Macgregor VIP Hogan Apex #2 shafts

SW -- Cleveland 588 56* TT Sensicore S-400

LW Vokey SM5 L Grind 58* 04 bounce Stock Vokey Shaft

Putter -- Cleveland Designed By 8802 style

I had a 64 Rambler. Bought it from my Stepmom after she blew it up---- Back in those days I was always wheeling and dealing with cars. Bought a Chevy Caprice estate wagon hit in the side for $150. Pulled the 350 out of it with the automatic trans and put it in the Rambler. Also due to the Rambler having the closed drive shaft system pulled the rear end and driveline out of the wagon. Now the rear wheels stuck out some on the Rambler but I cut the fender wells dirt track style. Had a lot of stuff laying around (like golf stuff today) and ended up putting a Hood Scoop on it. Ended up shooting a coat of black primer on it. Everyone thought that thing was bad a** but it was stock but one heck of a power to weight ratio. Used it for a run around car to keep from putting miles on my Corvette. And yes the front seat laid back and that was very useful in more than one way---- The first one I think everyone on here knows and the second one--- Back in those days I did get snookered quite a bit so if I had a little too much to drink I could "camp" right where I happened to be at. Had a guy letter it on the back trunk lid called it the "Super Rambler". I sold that thing to a kid who loved it especially when he found out about the front seat laying back. He came to me a few weeks later and said he was having trouble with Dads letting their daughters go out with him in it. I thought about that for a minute and the light bulb went off---- They Know it is a love shack on 4 wheels. I almost bought it back 10 years later or so when I went back up to Charlotte. Spied it one day sitting behind a guy's house (not the same kid). Stopped and talked to him. I never followed up on it though had too much other stuff going

I believe it was Tol who predicted the effort to catch up here would be met with a shortage of likes. And correct he was.

Always great to read/hear of outstanding milestones on the journey.. Sixty's years with his bride -and others of you as well.

Just some random sharing now in no particular order amid catching up.

Snakes are ok I suppose. So are chiggers, ticks, poison oak, and chocolate covered cherries. It's been said snakes are more afraid of us than we are off them. I may have been absent the day that research was done.

Message. Love the idea on paper. Really sounds good. It's on the bucket list. Haven't ever actually seen a pro for one. Two driving reasons. I'd get Helga - Olympic weightlifter stripped of gold after flunking the chromosome test. She'd permanently bend my fruit of the loom. Or - I'd get Helga - Miss November - 2007. She'd permanently bend my fruit of the loom. Note to self. Check names of key players on bucket list.

Items I can't find on eBay:

1. A rubber maid

2. Milk cow that farts air conditioning

3. Crash dummy for Helga

Last - got a question. What form of industrial bolt cutter or chainsaw is recommended to open packages these days? When the day comes golf balls require the jaws of life to unpackaged them I'm switching to pottery.

I know! I went to the Wally World with my 4 yr. old grandson. We got a second Nerf pistol and a large package of bullets/darts. I ended up stabbing my finger with my very sharp pocket knife trying to cut through that packaging. Definitely child proof and dang near grandpa proof.

That is scary a skilled Doctor of Dentistry stabbing himself with a pocket knife opening a toy :russian_roulette: :taunt: ------ Kinda like the story of the Olympic Marathon Swimmer drowning in a bath tub------ Ya know just saying---- About anything is hard to open these days frustrates my wife to no end. One of my "house duties" now opening stuff up. But I have had my mishaps I will admit. Last year my wife bought a Pool float and was having problems opening it up. I was in the shop and she brought it out. I got it open with the razor knife but cut the crap out of the float. She went and got another. I got it open ok. I was annoyed at this point I hate being interrupted in the shop. Put the air chuck on thought I had the regulator on 10 PSI but had cranked it the wrong way. I had one of those lock on chucks. BOOM! blew it up--- I had cranked the regulator to 60 PSI---- 3rd time was a charm went off without a hitch.

i have a standard set of garden shears whose sole purpose is opening plastic packaging

See you have some sense--- I am a typical redneck and use whatever is handy at the time----- On the above described incident I was doing a set of grips and had the razor knife in my hand. If I had been piddling with a car it may have been a screwdriver if I had been doing something on the house it may have been a claw on the end of a claw hammer.

Used to be an old joke on a construction site that you could tell a man's trade by the way he popped the top on his Pepsi at lunch. Back when Pepsi had a real cap on the glass bottle.

A carpenter always used a claw hammer

A Electrician always used a set of Klein Electrical pliers

A Mill Right used a pair of blue handled Channel Lock pliers

A Painter had one of those bottle openers that had the bottle opener on one end and a screwdriver type end on the other to open cans of paint. On the same note I have also seen skilled painters open a Pepsi with a 4 way putty knife too

Company party went off last night without a hitch. Two major things happened in the world last night though, so now I'm up to see if the globe is spinning in the opposite direction. My Browns won and may be in the playoffs, and our table at the party was not the last one to be picked to go to the buffet. Not sure which is the most colossal.

We always go with some really good friends of ours, who have the same curse. Usually the tables seat 8. So when any other couples come along, and want to sit at the table, the first thing we tell them is, sure nobody is sitting there, but just to let you know, wherever we sit, we are always the last table to get picked to go to the food line. It's kinda funny, we either get two reactions, either they keep moving, or either, 'what the hell', and they sit down. hahaha

As far as the Browns go, what's up with that? They didn't have enough money to pay anyone off for the win so was it a real one maybe?, the Browns beat the Falcons in November so they wouldn't be allowed to play anyone in Atlanta's stadium for the Super Bowl anyway (or it wouldn't be safe). Plus, playoffs and Super Bowl means extra travel and hotel arrangements beyond the regular season, and Cleveland isn't used to booking trips like that, they have no one with experience on how to do it. It could be a mess. Guys would have to drive themselves, sleep in their cars, pack lunches, they'd be tired. I'm just throwin' out things they need to think about...

Reminds me when I was employed back in the 1980's, I used to eat lunch with a bunch of ladies from the office. There would be at least 5-6 ladies and me. All different ages and types. You'd be surprised at the stuff they would bring up. One day, one of the ladies was vividly describing a recent bedroom romp. Another lady tried to shut her up, telling her I was sitting there.

The fun girl didn't miss a beat, and said, "Dave doesn't care." I replied that I might learn something.

She continued on about her wild evening. It was actually funny.

Bill and Sixty. After the debacle of the '17 season, the Browns started doing things smart. Stockpiling draft picks. Which now is just beginning to bear fruit. And a dynamic, young QB in Baker Mayfield that isn't afraid of being a team leader. Even though he's just a rookie. Mentioned this some time ago, "Watch out for the Browns in the years to come. They could get good, fast". Likely don't remember this, but I did mention it.

Critical off-season for them. The most important being the choice of the permanent HC. Don't follow Browns FB, so no idea on the rumors. FB has become an offensive game, and they have some players on that side of the ball. Add a few more pieces in the next year or so. Reason for optimism, the Browns are trending upwards.

Then there is the pitiful Lions. Bring in ex-Patriots, to establish their way of doing things. A HC that seemingly the players do not want to play for. And it's just his first year. Same old shizzle. Meet the new boss, same as the old boss. A QB that's regressing at 30 years of age, theoretically in his prime. And saddled with a contract that makes it impossible to dump him. Disarray, sub-standard high draft pick players that aren't really very good, incompetence on both sides of the ball. SOL (same old lions) is the common refrain around these parts.

Does free up a lot of time on Sunday's, not having to watch any of this mess. The Curse of Bobby Lane is still fully in effect, 60+ years of incompetence and counting.

Haven't researched what FMV is for i20's yet. Probably won't attempt a sell until the first of March. Old(er) clubs seem to be sluggish movers after the holidays until the onset of spring. Might try CL and FB Marketplace first in an attempt to avoid the eBay fees. Although I've had little success selling on CL, peeps want to low ball offers. Likely give them a couple of weeks then move them to the Bay.

Have had a tolerance/hate relationship with the i20's for as long as I've owned them. Now with the added MPF business messing with my head, they've "jumped the shark" and don't think I can co-exist with them any longer. But they have been the one "practical" set of irons as I dabble around trying to play "impractical" ones. I've needed the security of knowing they were, at the minimum, a fall back position. Stupid? Probably. What can I say. It is what it is.

Also bought a set (1 - SW) of i3 O-Size irons a week ago at an estate sale. $35 cheap. Posted about them in Classic. Will be selling those off as well. Hopefully a small ROI will be realized. Came with a decent condition stand bag, that I've been looking to acquire. Thought it would be convenient to have a stand bag for throwing some clubs into when I venture to the range.

Thinking about selling off the Mac M85 Colokrom reissues also. Had them for a couple of years now and they've never seen a golf course. Just set in the basement, I look at them periodically when I'm putzing around the work bench. Seems kinda dumb to hang on to them for no purpose. They are pretty cool looking, which has been the sole justification for keeping them around. IDK. There's other stuff that needs to go as well.

Have way to many classic golf implements that will never be utilized and don't quite know how that happened (keep finding a $10 set here, another cheap something there). I liquidate some inventory, then find something else to take it's place. Have zero self control when discovering items of interest on the cheap.

But manage to make a buck or two on the process, enough to self fund other acquisitions. Those K15's and Cleveland Hi-Bores I found last spring were parlayed into a putter and GPS device with funds left over. However, those finds don't come along very often.

Don't know about i20's specifically, but i25's are going for ~$350 +/- based off of eBay sold listings the last time I checked when pricing out my frontliner bag for a possible sale. You get outliers of course, but that's a pretty close approximation. Darned things are dropping about $100 a set with each new model year release. Compare that to Eye 2's which have held their value for pretty much forever!

Ping G30 4h/5h

Ping G 6-UW

Odyssey WRX V-Line Versa                          

Last night we went to an open house at a neighbouring farm friend's home. I've known them since I was in grade school. The silly thing is that we rarely see each other socially, often time with this open house being the one time in a year.

It's always nice to go to this event because it allows us to renew our ties to the local farming community even though we are no longer actively involved. Much of the conversation revolved around our combined dissatisfaction with the municipal bureaucracy as it pertains to construction projects and the forever moving target of planning, zoning and bylaws. For once i could be an active participant in the conversation due to our church's current ordeal in trying to get an addition approved that is required by accessibility legislation. The left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing! Everyone has their turf and they're going to protect it for the common good, or so they think...

They used to say that those that couldn't; taught. Now I think it's much more a case of those who can't; govern...

Ping G30 4h/5h

Ping G 6-UW

Odyssey WRX V-Line Versa                          

Bill and Sixty. After the debacle of the '17 season, the Browns started doing things smart. Stockpiling draft picks. Which now is just beginning to bear fruit. And a dynamic, young QB in Baker Mayfield that isn't afraid of being a team leader. Even though he's just a rookie. Mentioned this some time ago, "Watch out for the Browns in the years to come. They could get good, fast". Likely don't remember this, but I did mention it.

Critical off-season for them. The most important being the choice of the permanent HC. Don't follow Browns FB, so no idea on the rumors. FB has become an offensive game, and they have some players on that side of the ball. Add a few more pieces in the next year or so. Reason for optimism, the Browns are trending upwards.

Then there is the pitiful Lions. Bring in ex-Patriots, to establish their way of doing things. A HC that seemingly the players do not want to play for. And it's just his first year. Same old shizzle. Meet the new boss, same as the old boss. A QB that's regressing at 30 years of age, theoretically in his prime. And saddled with a contract that makes it impossible to dump him. Disarray, sub-standard high draft pick players that aren't really very good, incompetence on both sides of the ball. SOL (same old lions) is the common refrain around these parts.

Does free up a lot of time on Sunday's, not having to watch any of this mess. The Curse of Bobby Lane is still fully in effect, 60+ years of incompetence and counting.

Yeah, of course I was just kidding about why the Browns won. I really like Mayfield. At 23 years old, maybe he will stay, and last as long as FaV- Re....wooooooh he said Fav-re, oh no, more earth spinning out of control... anyway as Favre did with Green Bay.

Hopefully the Browns will get even more good draft picks this year. Some good QB's in the mix, which may be helpful since other teams may be going after them. Dwayne Haskins will be up for someone who doesn't want a scrambler. Nick Bosa will be an early linebacker for someone. There are plenty across the country at different positions, funny how sometimes the obscure guys seem to come through in the end. Sometimes the 'stars' don't pan out. I remember when Archie Griffin, 2 time Heisman for the Bucks just plain ended up being to small for the NFL.

Looks like I'll be the first to sell the i20s. When I list them on ebay I'll post a link here so you guys

can follow along if you want.

SLED Gemini

• GwrxMod changed the title to Clubhouse Grille (*** NO LIV DISCUSSIONS ***) (*** NO POLITICS/RELIGION ***)