Clubhouse Grille (*** NO LIV DISCUSSIONS ***) (*** NO POLITICS/RELIGION ***)

When I was in college, at age 30+, at a night class I was taking, a pretty girl came up to me, and asked me if I was Dave. Yes. Asked me if I remembered her, which I didn't. Anyhow, she goes on to identify herself, and I recall her fondly throughout our school years. Never took her out, but was always friendly. In third grade, she took my arm on a field trip. My mother thought she was nice.

Anyhow, we're chatting, and she's telling me how her husband died suddenly from a heart attack, and she had three small children. I definitely got away from her quickly learning that. I was not ready or capable of such an undertaking at that age, or now, for that matter. A guy in class told me later, "That girl really likes you." "Since the third grade," I replied.

Only spoke to her a few times after that. She probably sensed I was not interested. I kind of felt sorry about it, but did not want an instant family.

Reminds me of a situation my cousin found himself in when he started dating after his first marriage ended. I recall a nurse that he was seeing. She was very cute and had a warm personality. She also had a son who was 7 or 8 years old who was a handful. I remember her telling me that he needed a father and she thought that my cousin would make a wonderful one. The thing is that he already was a father and had two kids by his first wife, so he really wasn't looking for any more. He ended up with three more though; not from the nurse, but another woman who he was with for 20 years before that ended...

Some people just aren't meant to be in long term relationships. The heck of it is that once the pattern is set in one generation it seems to keep on repeating...

My problem is LOFT -- Lack of friggin' talent

Cobra F-Max Airspeed 10.5°

Adams Tight Lies 2.0 3W/7W

Ping G30 4h/5h

Ping G 6-UW

Cleveland CBX Zipcore 56° SW

Cleveland CBX Fullface 60° LW

Odyssey WRX V-Line Versa                          

Ah,those years... wasnt popular until I got to University when I suddenly found some courage, some looks, something whatever. Anyhow without really making an effort I suddenly got popular among the gals, and there was a lot going on before I met the girl that is now my wife. After that I had to do a lot of "I already have a girlfriend", "no, I dont want to have sex with you tonight" and laterthe same but referring to my girlfriend as my wife. But I sometime wonder about the years before university, I suppose it must correspond to the high school years in the US, I wasnt all that much uglier or anything there. But I was madly in love with one or two, I wonder if I would have had any chance if I could have mustered up some confidence. My career got short and intense.

When I was in college, at age 30+, at a night class I was taking, a pretty girl came up to me, and asked me if I was Dave. Yes. Asked me if I remembered her, which I didn't. Anyhow, she goes on to identify herself, and I recall her fondly throughout our school years. Never took her out, but was always friendly. In third grade, she took my arm on a field trip. My mother thought she was nice.

Anyhow, we're chatting, and she's telling me how her husband died suddenly from a heart attack, and she had three small children. I definitely got away from her quickly learning that. I was not ready or capable of such an undertaking at that age, or now, for that matter. A guy in class told me later, "That girl really likes you." "Since the third grade," I replied.

Only spoke to her a few times after that. She probably sensed I was not interested. I kind of felt sorry about it, but did not want an instant family.

Reminds me of a situation my cousin found himself in when he started dating after his first marriage ended. I recall a nurse that he was seeing. She was very cute and had a warm personality. She also had a son who was 7 or 8 years old who was a handful. I remember her telling me that he needed a father and she thought that my cousin would make a wonderful one. The thing is that he already was a father and had two kids by his first wife, so he really wasn't looking for any more. He ended up with three more though; not from the nurse, but another woman who he was with for 20 years before that ended...

Some people just aren't meant to be in long term relationships. The heck of it is that once the pattern is set in one generation it seems to keep on repeating...

Yeah, and from what I've seen over the years, sometimes when Mr. Newguy takes on the kids of Mr. Oldguy, Mr. Oldguy is like 'yes' :clapping: then the alimony payments begin to slag, as does his responsibility, and if Mr. Newguy and Mrs. Newchick lose their luster, she continues to look to Mr. NewFadingGuy for continued help. Heck, they aren't even his kids...

Ah,those years... wasnt popular until I got to University when I suddenly found some courage, some looks, something whatever. Anyhow without really making an effort I suddenly got popular among the gals, and there was a lot going on before I met the girl that is now my wife. After that I had to do a lot of "I already have a girlfriend", "no, I dont want to have sex with you tonight" and laterthe same but referring to my girlfriend as my wife. But I sometime wonder about the years before university, I suppose it must correspond to the high school years in the US, I wasnt all that much uglier or anything there. But I was madly in love with one or two, I wonder if I would have had any chance if I could have mustered up some confidence. My career got short and intense.

Good question Hank, it would be quite interesting to compare high school years dating stuff US/Scandinavia. I have always been interested in the way things are done elsewhere. My brother and I would have deep discussions when we were kids. I was the 'put yourself in other people's shoes' guy, and he was the what's it like for 'foreigners' guy. He's changed since then, but we had some great discussions. So I used to ask him some perplexing questions. like 'did it ever dawn on you that in other countries, we are the foreigners?'. And one time he asked me about 'foreign languages- he said, ha, 'why don't other people just speak English, we have the word, why do they have to change it?' So he said for example, bread, it's bread, why call it something else? We have the right word. hahaha. Funny, now that he's 70 he just looks back on those days and shakes his head at his narrow-mindedness. But I really enjoy hearing about people from other countries besides ours and learning of traditions and cultures, great to hear maybe what we missed out on or could have done differently, or vice reversa as Archie Bunker would have said...

Happy B'day to the DW. Continue to enjoy your travels. Dinner tonight, with the birthday girl and kids, gonna be lightening up the wallet a whee bit. Drinking more than the normal amount of wine helps lessen the impact.

Happy BD to the Mrs. Spending some $$? Reminds me of this one: Just don't be this guy :)

Ole and Lena were in a busy mall this weekend. Lena suddenly noticed that Ole was missing and as they had a lot to do, so she called him on his cell phone.

Lena said " Where are you, you know we have lots to do."

Ole said "You remember the jewelers we went into about 10 years ago, and you fell in love with that diamond necklace? I could not afford it at the time and I said that one day I would get it for you?"

Little tears started to flow down her cheek and she got all choked up…

"Yes, I do remember that shop." she replied.

"Well I am in the sporting goods store next door to that."

This! This is way too good not to use! Definitely will be stealing thisy friend! ???

Did I say ever been a ladies man, well that is not quite correct. For several years I had my own horse shoeing business, most of my customers were women who’s husbands could not handle a horse and usually had absolutely no interest in them. It was embarrassing the amount of them that came on to me, I was there to earn money for my family and had to sometimes refuse to go back. It took a long time to persuade them I was there for their horses health and not their comfort.

Way down under in (not New Orleans) Australia.

Living the dream.

OGA Member no #8

Kindly donated by mdgboxx and worn with pride

A definite geezer of some repute, ( I think ).

*sorry ‘Grillers’ as I have been on a hiatus

Trying to be on the old mobile device less these days and also been super busy since Thanksgiving. Just reading and catching up on things now. Hope all are doing well and in better spirits!

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

Joe

Welcome back into the fold Joe, when you join the Grille you are a friend for life, looking foreword to your continued contribution.

Living the dream.

OGA Member no #8

Our first sweet treat for the festive season, mince pies with icing sugar sprinkled over the top. These never last long and are the first of three batches.

Living the dream.

OGA Member no #8

Ping Rapture V2 50th Anniversary Edition Driver 10.5 w/TFC 50D

Ping Rapture V2 50th Anniversary Edition 3W 16 w/TFC 50F

Ping Rapture V2 5W 19 w/TFC 939F

Ping G410 Hybrid 22 w/Accra FX 2.0 

Callaway RAZR X 5-SW w/Callaway Steel Uniflex

Ping Gorge Tour 60 Lob Wedge w/KBS Wedge

SLED Gemini

I third the wishing of a very Merry Christmas to my esteemed fellow Grillsters; from Cobi

and I. May the season bring good health and good cheer to all and memorable times with

friends and family. And may the new year bring more golf for all. :good:

Cobi and I enjoyed our 21st anniversary today. A small number among this group but a

large milestone for us. :)

Congrats to you two fine folks---- Me and the Missus have been married 31 ourselves----- We are not in the "mainstream of things today" but a lot of folks say when we tell them we have been married over 30 years "WOW that is great"----- Glad to see that in this little neck of the woods others have been married forever like we tend to say.

Driver--- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha--- Speeder 565 R flex

3W-- Callaway RAZR-- Speeder 565 R Flex

7W --- TM V Steel UST Pro Force 65 R flex

9W--- TM V Steel Stock V Steel R flex shaft

Irons 4 thru PW 1985 Macgregor VIP Hogan Apex #2 shafts

SW -- Cleveland 588 56* Shaft Unknown

LW Vokey SM5 L Grind 58* 04 bounce Stock Vokey Shaft

Putter -- Cleveland Designed By 8802 style

Forgot to mention, walked 14 holes on an empty, deserted course yesterday. Let myself into the locked up course. Kind of eerie, out there alone. An old BBB, and my adjustable iron, I played OK. Had a birdie on the last hole I played, a par 3. Hard to putt with the putter setting on the adjustable, but the putt somehow went in.

Although we've had a few warmer days this week, the course was still half frozen, half thawed.

Don't know when I'll get out again.

Drove my 85 Lebaron convertible to the course. Bought it 7 years ago, keep it outside the last two years under a cheap $20 Walmart cover. The cover seems to be taking most of the elements, and I have a replacement. Cheap covers don't lock in the moisture, and the whole car seems to dry quickly, so the paint is not damaged.

"Waterproof" multilayer, expensive covers keep the car wet, it seems. I recall buying a $200 cover some decades ago, and I recall after a rainy day, the cover was bone dry, but the car underneath was wet, and stayed that way.

Anyhow, it was nice to play golf.

I think if you keep the LeBaron waxed with quality wax you will be ok. The cheap covers do protect from the harsh elements but let the car breathe. What kills cars in your neck of the woods is the salt and chemicals they put on the roads in the winter. Back when I was in the wrecker business one of my part time dispatchers was from Ohio. She had one of those small Chevrolet 2 door cars that she had bought new up there. She had drove it for 15 years or so and it was eat up. She called me one day crying. The car had literally broken in two pieces because it was a unibody and the floorboards had literally rusted in two in the back seat area. That car literally folded up. Luckily she was in town at low speed. It folded so bad the top actually crinkled. I went with the rollback and got her. In true wrecker dispatcher thinking through the tears she did advise me to bring the rollback that the wheel lift would not do the job. LOL we trained her well. Took her by her house to get the title and we took it straight to the scrap yard where I work at now. you learn a lot in the wrecker business about tendencies and failures in certain cars due to rust. Pontiac Grand Ams were prone to rust where the steering column attaches to the firewall and it would actually break loose. Never first hand saw any accidents but saw failures as in folks calling in saying the car needed to go to the shop because the steering locked up. There was no safe repair for them. Bought several for scrap for that reason. Actually in the interest of safety when we scrapped one I saw to it first hand that it was crushed then and there. Down here can be a dumping ground for "Northern Cars" as we call them due to folks moving from up North to here. Some are literally dumped here due to South Carolina has no state inspection and they will not pass inspection up North. Some unscrupulous dealers from here will buy them scrap price up North and dump them here. But folks have gotten wise and it does not happen too much now

The year is almost over, Christmas only three days away. Wow! The time is flying by. I keep a pocket planner type diary, and write down notable events. At the end of the year, I summarize a tablet sheet, outlining the year. I've been doing this for over 25 years.

Really have no notable events this year, only stuff like draining oil on the car, and other mundane things. Played golf, hope I can continue in 2019. Can't say I want any excitement in my life, just decent health.

Before I forget, Merry Christmas to All. Or Festivus, for the rest of us.

Wriggs I can give you an interesting LeBaron story--- I actually built a LeBaron 2 door dirt track car---- The LeBaron actually made a good looking race car-- For some reason NASCAR would never approve that body style for comp---- Actually it led to long time Mopar Mogul Richard Petty going to GM--- Personally I think there was something political going on between Chrysler and NASCAR. Now Auto Racing Club of America (ARCA) approved the body for comp and trucking company owner Jerry Churchill from Detroit campaigned one on the ARCA circuit. He was not that good of a driver but did ok with it. I think in more capable hands it would have been a great car. The one I built I literally used the top section and quarter panel skins I salvaged cheap from one with front end damage. I bought new front fenders and door skins. I actually reskinned one of my existing Plymouth Arrow cars with the LeBaron sheet metal. I raised a firestorm at the track first night I brought it out. First off the LeBaron was never a rear wheel drive car and a Arrow is a shorter wheelbase. Someone brought up that NASCAR would not even approve the body style. They would not let me run it at that track. I ran it at several tracks and it did good. In four cylinder racing there is no aerodynamic advantage in regards to sheet metal. That car did help win my only points championship along with an Arrow and Japanese Challenger that year. I had torn it up during the year and at the end of that season I had reskinned it as a Arrow since I had so much Arrow stuff. That was about the time I was getting out of racing and I had sold everything but the one Challenger and some spare stuff for that. Funny note some guys dubbed that car the "LeArrow". I do not think pics exist of mine because I think I only ran it 3 races. If you do the research I think there are some of Jerry Churchill's ARCA one on the net. If I do remember correctly Buddy Arrington was the last man standing in NASCAR before 2001 running Chrysler and I think he may have ran that body style or the one after that on old Petty Chassis---- He had always ran older ex Petty equipment

Stu,

Good story about LeArrow. I looked up Jerry's Lebaron, and it seems he drove one of the more "modern" Lebarons. Hard to believe a Lebaron in race mode. Must be the Turbo varieties.

A guy I used to golf with had a turbo Lebaron when new. He said it was a pretty hot car. I think he said he had an 85 GLC (?) 4 door sedan. My brother in law had an 86 black turbo sedan, and he was a demon on wheels.

My convertible has the 2.2 non turbo. Really slow, but OK for me. Reminds me of the anemic 6 cyl 84 Camaro I had. The Camaro had the overdrive, which enabled it to cruise highway speeds faster than the TorqueFlite. Never had the Camaro much past 70 mph, and there was more. I think the Lebaron would explode at 65.

Thanks for the interesting story.

Stu,

Good story about LeArrow. I looked up Jerry's Lebaron, and it seems he drove one of the more "modern" Lebarons. Hard to believe a Lebaron in race mode. Must be the Turbo varieties.

A guy I used to golf with had a turbo Lebaron when new. He said it was a pretty hot car. I think he said he had an 85 GLC (?) 4 door sedan. My brother in law had an 86 black turbo sedan, and he was a demon on wheels.

My convertible has the 2.2 non turbo. Really slow, but OK for me. Reminds me of the anemic 6 cyl 84 Camaro I had. The Camaro had the overdrive, which enabled it to cruise highway speeds faster than the TorqueFlite. Never had the Camaro much past 70 mph, and there was more. I think the Lebaron would explode at 65.

It was not a turbo version--- It was a standard set up which you could not buy at a dealer. Rear wheel drive natural aspirated (carb) 360 CI V-8 4 speed manual. The Buddy Arrington car was the Mirada I thought of it over breakfast. For some reason NASCAR approved that body style and he was the last man standing running Chrysler equipment in NASCAR in the late 80s---- Chrysler was officially out of NASCAR from around 80 until 2000. Then they got out again around 2010 or so and I think they are still out.

Thinking back when you posted pics yours is the K car or K frame version---- One of my favorite cars of that era was the Dodge Diplomat Police cars. The Police version was squat with the big tires and heavy suspension and a 340 CI engine. A lot of guys in the Police car collection hobby consider that as one of the greatest Police cars of all time as do a lot of retired law enforcement officers. Maybe Bill can weigh in on the last part maybe in his career he had one as a service vehicle. Back in the day they actually made high performance factory parts for the Corporate ( non Japanese made) 2.2 due to the fact there was a SCCA class for the Charger Daytona and the Plymouth class of the Daytona. My wife when I met her had a Daytona 2.2 turbo automatic and that thing had an excellent power to weight ratio and handled good. Actually I was impressed by that car as it handled as good as any Vette or Trans Am I ever owned. We wore that car out. I was so impressed with it that we bought her a brand new Dodge Shadow 2.2 in 91 and ran that thing for 10 years and really wore it out

From time-to-time I will pull out an old smoothie cup that I have filled with about a half dozen golf balls and take them for a putt in my workout room. It's not much of a room beyond a repurposed bedroom now that the boys have moved away and are married.

One thing led to another and I began to putz around with a few putters and the odd club. It has been a while since I had one in my hand. Surprisingly (or not) the putter that felt the most comfortable to me and yielded the most consistent result was an old Ping Zing that plays at 36". It's probably the least forgiving of all that I own, but i could actually make a few with it; just sort of point and shoot. An oddly similar sensation to using those old Bulleye style putters at the mini putt places I went to this past summer. Hey, at least it's golf after a fashion... :dntknw:

Next up I thought why not grab a wedge and give that a swing or more correctly a pitch cause i'm indoors -- no ball of course. Went through the motions with a few and once again the most comfortable to swing was an old RAM Tom Watson 53° SW. I was working from an open stance and that seemed to be the most comfortable position to chip/pitch from in terms of load or lack there of on my back. Maybe a full iron swing from that stance could work too... That will have to wait for warmer weather. For now I will drop the two identified implements into a hyper-lite carry bag and add whatever seems to make sense in the coming months. If nothing else I will be able to go and chip and putt.

[Added much later]

Back from the holiday shopping expedition. We are now sufficiently loaded up with foodstuffs to feed a small troup and then some... Thank gawd we were all done and dusted before the noon hour when it gets really busy. DW has plans of making cranberry sauce, pear chutney and a tortiere in preparation for Christmas Eve. Tomorrow is for wrapping gifts following church service not to mention the social outings over the next three evenings. It's the busy time of year at the scomac household.

Ping G30 4h/5h

Ping G 6-UW

Odyssey WRX V-Line Versa                          

I just wanted to share this video of a friend of Cobi and I singing a Christmas song she just wrote.

We've known Laurel since she was a little girl coming over to swim in our pool. Over the years she

became interested in music and wanted me to show her how to play guitar......so we would play

and she would sing...........lol, I had her playing and singing "Long Tail Cat" by Loggins and

Messina.

Well, she's all grow'd up now.....22, I think. She lived in Nashville a couple years, singing

there, did a few gigs overseas and then spent time writing songs and singing at Christian

camps and retreats. Over the past 5 years or so she's become a more polished and professional

singer/musician but she still has the kid inside.

Cobi and I were just down the street visiting her parents this morning and they played this

new video of Laurel for us. Laurel is now the worship leader at a fairly large church in

Montgomery. They are very proud of her at the church and have set up a publishing company

to publish her songs. It seems this new song of hers is already being performed at other

churches in the area and is rapidly becoming poular.

It may be a little different from what you are used to hearing as a "Christmas" song but

this is what the young people are doing today. I love the song myself. Laurel herself, doesn't

like a lot of attention but she's a magnet wherever she goes anyway. Some people are just

that way and they change a room when they enter it, whether they like it or not.

Anwyay, I hope ya'll just put the headphones on and enjoy the song.

SLED Gemini

Very well done indeed! :good: :good:

This song reminds me of a musical group that guested at our church a number of years ago. They were four young fellows, one being a neighbour of ours, that attended a Christian Reform church and provided the music for that congregation. It was quite different than the very traditional approach our church takes. One wonders if this is the key to getting younger generations more involved on an ongoing basis.

Ping G30 4h/5h

Ping G 6-UW

Odyssey WRX V-Line Versa                          

I just wanted to share this video of a friend of Cobi and I singing a Christmas song she just wrote.

We've known Laurel since she was a little girl coming over to swim in our pool. Over the years she

became interested in music and wanted me to show her how to play guitar......so we would play

and she would sing...........lol, I had her playing and singing "Long Tail Cat" by Loggins and

Messina.

Well, she's all grow'd up now.....22, I think. She lived in Nashville a couple years, singing

there, did a few gigs overseas and then spent time writing songs and singing at Christian

camps and retreats. Over the past 5 years or so she's become a more polished and professional

Cobi and I were just down the street visiting her parents this morning and they played this

new video of Laurel for us. Laurel is now the worship leader at a fairly large church in

Montgomery. They are very proud of her at the church and have set up a publishing company

to publish her songs. It seems this new song of hers is already being performed at other

It may be a little different from what you are used to hearing as a "Christmas" song but

this is what the young people are doing today. I love the song myself. Laurel herself, doesn't

like a lot of attention but she's a magnet wherever she goes anyway. Some people are just

that way and they change a room when they enter it, whether they like it or not.

[media=]

[/media]

She has a wonderful voice Rad. Very nice sounding guitar too. She has sung with Charity Gayle before, I knew i had ran across her somewhere :)

Messina.

[media=]

[/media]

Tell you how good she is--- I would come out of my semi imposed sound board retirement to run sound for her. Someone like her in church singing would make it a joy for me to run sound

Very well done indeed! :good: :good:

This song reminds me of a musical group that guested at our church a number of years ago. They were four young fellows, one being a neighbour of ours, that attended a Christian Reform church and provided the music for that congregation. It was quite different than the very traditional approach our church takes. One wonders if this is the key to getting younger generations more involved on an ongoing basis.

That last part has been a controversy for churches in the last few years. The churches that hold multiple services they try to do both have a traditional service and a Contemporary one. I myself do not have a problem either way as long as the proper word is being taught.

Messina.

Beautiful music Conrad, this is the way to persuade the younger generation back into the fold.

Living the dream.

OGA Member no #8

Not good news for me this morning, I usually watch my diet and make sure I eat correctly. Over the past months I have been putting a different fruit mix with my morning cereal and today I realised it was a mistake, that and my love of cheese.

A twinge in the knee last night, steadily worse as the evening progressed, had a very bad night with the pain and realised this morning gout had once again reared it’s ugly head. Only had it in the knee once before, usually in the big toe which is much more painful. So for the next few days I will be taking it easy, no wine, no cheese and many other favourites off the menu. Yesterday we cooked cheesy potatoe which is mashed potato with a very large amount of cheese and butter mashed in, covered in cheese and browned under the grille, that unfortunately is now off limits.

Living the dream.

OGA Member no #8

Stu,

It was not a turbo version--- It was a standard set up which you could not buy at a dealer. Rear wheel drive natural aspirated (carb) 360 CI V-8 4 speed manual. The Buddy Arrington car was the Mirada I thought of it over breakfast. For some reason NASCAR approved that body style and he was the last man standing running Chrysler equipment in NASCAR in the late 80s---- Chrysler was officially out of NASCAR from around 80 until 2000. Then they got out again around 2010 or so and I think they are still out.

Thinking back when you posted pics yours is the K car or K frame version---- One of my favorite cars of that era was the Dodge Diplomat Police cars. The Police version was squat with the big tires and heavy suspension and a 340 CI engine. A lot of guys in the Police car collection hobby consider that as one of the greatest Police cars of all time as do a lot of retired law enforcement officers. Maybe Bill can weigh in on the last part maybe in his career he had one as a service vehicle. Back in the day they actually made high performance factory parts for the Corporate ( non Japanese made) 2.2 due to the fact there was a SCCA class for the Charger Daytona and the Plymouth class of the Daytona. My wife when I met her had a Daytona 2.2 turbo automatic and that thing had an excellent power to weight ratio and handled good. Actually I was impressed by that car as it handled as good as any Vette or Trans Am I ever owned. We wore that car out. I was so impressed with it that we bought her a brand new Dodge Shadow 2.2 in 91 and ran that thing for 10 years and really wore it out

Never been a major car enthusiast but have had several friends who were, so I can understand the talk between Grillers over cars. What I do like is people with a passion for something, So the club, swing and car talk keeps me busy googling all the terms to find out what it’s all about, I find it fascinating just how much time and effort you all put into it. I used to do the same with my Judo and now with my painting. This effort keeps the mind active, stops us from aging prematurely, and makes it us far more inteligent than the average joe. It’s well documented if you don’t use it you lose it.

Keep up the talk Grillers, makes for an interesting read.

Living the dream.

OGA Member no #8

I walked into our wardrobe this morning, it’s rather large and DW has plenty of clothes hanging up, also on shelves we have stored the winter bedding which is quite heavy. The shelves were hanging down the wood supporting them is the type that is glued together in short lengths rather than a solid piece, next two days will be interesting fixing it as I will have to jack it all back into place and the broken wood will not move easily. To cut costs builders use sub standard wood, the difference in cost to put in the good stuff would be negligible in the overall cost of building a house.

Living the dream.

OGA Member no #8

I thought you guys might get a kick outta this with all the car talk earlier.....especially Reasy

giving away his Mustang. Laurel wrote this song and recorded it in Nashville probably about

4-5 years ago. I had all her songs on my ipod, lol. This is her singing her song "Daddy's

Mustang". It's just the audio but it's still good.

SLED Gemini

• GwrxMod changed the title to Clubhouse Grille (*** NO LIV DISCUSSIONS ***) (*** NO POLITICS/RELIGION ***)