2024 John Deere Classic WITB Photos ×

Tiger Arrested For DUI (NO POLITICS, RELIGION, PERSONAL ATTACKS, ...)

donuts

He had no alcohol in his body. Just woke up from his painkillers, give him a break. He was NOT driving and that law is BS. I am neutral on Tiger but he has serious physical problems and takes painkillers for all those injuries like anyone else would do. Sad the news has nothing better to report.

Police report is out. Car had damage so he was definitely driving.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to reports Tiger had a blood alcohol content of 0.00% both from a breath test and a urine sample. In order to do a blood test from my understanding of State Statute Law in Florida, the arresting agency or prosecutor has to obtain a warrant to draw blood. Apparently from all accounts this has not been done and there were no tests outside of breath and urine for alcohol only.

You can't determine BAC from a urine test.

You can if it's Tiger's urine. His urine tells all.

He had no alcohol in his body. Just woke up from his painkillers, give him a break. He was NOT driving and that law is BS. I am neutral on Tiger but he has serious physical problems and takes painkillers for all those injuries like anyone else would do. Sad the news has nothing better to report.

Lol he was awoken by a police officer at a stop light

The vehicle damage and police report proves he was driving under the influence. That or he a real crappy driver that should never be on the road.

Wilson Dynapower Carbon Mitsu Kai’li 60S

Wilson Dynapower 3+ 13.5° HZRDUS Black 70

Wilson UDI 3 HZRDUS Black 90

Wilson 4-6 Dynapower forged/ 7-P Staff CB all Nippon Pro Modus 115s

Wilson ZM forged 50° 56° 60° DG TI Spinner wedge

Cameron Newport w/ flow neck by Lamont/    Cameron Del Mar

Police report is out. Car had damage so he was definitely driving.

How the heck would have got to where he was if he wasn't driving?

; )

He wasn't driving? So how did he end up stopped at an intersection, engine running, half asleep and incoherent in the driver's seat with his foot on brake pedal? We should start speculating on who drugged him and put him in such a position! Maybe it was Elin!

You can't determine BAC from a urine test.

You can if it's Tiger's urine. His urine tells all.

Oh, well...that's true

Cobra LTDx LS 9*
TaylorMade Sim2 Max 3W
TaylorMade Sim2 Max 3H
TaylorMade P-790 4-PW
Titleist Vokey SM5 52

Titleist Vokey SM8 56
Titleist Vokey SM7 60
Scotty Cameron Select Fastback 2

DRIVER:  Callaway Rogue ST 10.5

FAIRWAYS:  Callaway Rogue ST 3, 9, 11 Fairway Woods

HYBRIDS:  Callaway Big Bertha 3 Hybrid, Rogue ST 4 Hybrid

IRONS:  Callaway Rogue ST 4-AW

WEDGES:  Callaway Jaws Raw 50 S Grind, 54 S Grind, 58 Z Grind 

PUTTER:  Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas

BACKUPS:  Odyssey Toulon Garage Le Mans Tri-Hot 5K Double Wide, MannKrafted Custom, Slighter Custom

BALL:  Testing

A man has to have options!

More details emerging now. A couple tires blown out, the front and rear bumpers were damaged, and he thought he was driving from LA to Orange County. I'm sorry... I don't care what the law states about prescription drugs and driving, I can't defend this guy. This is just so irresponsible. He was lucky he didn't kill anyone or himself.

Yes, he was and

So is/was everyone who ever drove after drinking who didn't.

Which is basically everyone.

The indignation is bordering on hysteria and meantime everybody here knows somebody who drank and drove *this* weekend.

I can only assume the Dallas Cowboy player that was just stopped for DUI yesterday is getting the same from these fine folks.

And stop it-that is not deflecting blame away from Tiger. But folks' outrage is misplaced if it is only saved for one individual.

And with this, we've found our way to the ultimate point. TEAM TIGER! want it both ways.

RULES

Tiger is to be revered, adored and respected. It must be universally acknowledged that he is the needle, the GOAT. He is the greatest champion and at 41 all eyes should be on him as a returning dominant force in the game. Attention MUST be given.

EXCEPTIONS

Bad news.

Kymar,

when it comes to sycophants, ( a word mostly used in scrabble only...) you take the cake. Even I am not as sycophantic ( would that be a legal word in scrabble?) as you........

R11S 8* square; Stock stiff
Maltby KE4 14* 3w , Axe Excaliber R flex tipped 1"
RBZ 25* hb; RBZstage 2 19* hb
Mizuno MP30 5 - PW, AXE Excaliber stiff, Hogan Apex PC E Wedge (50*) TT DG s300
GM Never Compromise GM2 putter
54*, 58* TM TP wedges 3* flat

I had both knees replaced a year apart, on both occasions I was prescribed oxycodone (allergic to hydro) as a painkiller. The first 4-5 days the dosage is quite heavy 2 pills ever 3-4 hours..........that's a LOT of oxy everyday ...........but I never looked messed up, nothing close to what he looks like in that mugshot.

well it might or might not be a lot. what was the oxy size? 10mg, 30, etc? more than likely it was lower dosage so in essence it's not a lot of oxy. Tiger on the other hand who has been on pain killers for a LONG time is probably in the 30-60mg dosage because his body grew a large tolerance to low doses. I have had multiple back surgeries over a 3 year period and became addicted. I had to have my wife and doctor closely monitor how much I was taking when I was tapered off. His "look" isn't from just pain pills. More than likely he took a large dose muscle relaxer along with a high dose of pain pills...that will give you the "look"...trust me

Driver- Titleist TSi3- 9deg- HZRDUS T1100 

3wood- Titleist TSi3 - 13deg- Tensei White X flex

Hybrid - Adams Prototype - 20deg - 

4-PW - Taylormade P7MB - KBS Tour 120 Stiff

54,58,62 Vokey - DG TI S400

Putter- Scotty Cameron Circle T Newport C

He wasn't driving? So how did he end up stopped at an intersection, engine running, half asleep and incoherent in the driver's seat with his foot on brake pedal? We should start speculating on who drugged him and put him in such a position! Maybe it was Elin!

You have to watch the movie Interstellar to understand how Tiger got there. It's all wormhole related. I'm sure Neil deGrasse Tyson will weigh in on it shortly.

More details emerging now. A couple tires blown out, the front and rear bumpers were damaged, and he thought he was driving from LA to Orange County. I'm sorry... I don't care what the law states about prescription drugs and driving, I can't defend this guy. This is just so irresponsible. He was lucky he didn't kill anyone or himself.

Yes, he was and

The indignation is bordering on hysteria and meantime everybody here knows somebody who drank and drove *this* weekend.

I can only assume the Dallas Cowboy player that was just stopped for DUI yesterday is getting the same from these fine folks.

And stop it-that is not deflecting blame away from Tiger. But folks' outrage is misplaced if it is only saved for one individual.

And with this, we've found our way to the ultimate point. TEAM TIGER! want it both ways.

RULES

Tiger is to be revered, adored and respected. It must be universally acknowledged that he is the needle, the GOAT. He is the greatest champion and at 41 all eyes should be on him as a returning dominant force in the game. Attention MUST be given.

EXCEPTIONS

Bad news.

Wow-is that what you read? Or are you the one Forged refers to with his anonymous keyboard commando comments? This discussion is not in the least about Tiger the player. It is about Tiger the human who f'd up royally and is lucky it was not worse and caused harm to others.

Actually no, KYMs is not one of my lil anonymous keyboard kammies but I have noticed that he gets a little persnickety and edgy regarding certain subjects, LMAO

This isn't related to this subject though guys didn't get this deranged when DJ was blowin up his nose, sleepin with work mates' wives and generally doin a bang up job representing himself, the game and the Tour??

That's what happens when peeps see ya as a thhreat(or in the DJ's case, NOT)

WoW, I just read that the Burgh was voted one of the Top-10 US cities for a "long weekend getaway"

Why don't one of you putzes come visit me??

All the Best,

RP

In the end, only three things matter~ <br /><br />How much that you loved...<br /><br />How mightily that you lived...<br /><br />How gracefully that you accepted both victory & defeat...<br /><br /><br /><br />GHIN: Beefeater 24

Should there be a poll on this thread, so that people can simply vote on what they believe he was taking and is responsible for the behavior? Surely we can just add that without opening an entirely new thread. That way people can vote instead of running up the page count. If this thing hits triple digits, I want it to be a legit triple digit thread.

You have to watch the movie Interstellar to understand how Tiger got there. It's all wormhole related. I'm sure Neil deGrasse Tyson will weigh in on it shortly.

Tiger once hit a stinger with an 8 iron to 3 inches of a wormhole 6 million light years away

According to reports Tiger had a blood alcohol content of 0.00% both from a breath test and a urine sample. In order to do a blood test from my understanding of State Statute Law in Florida, the arresting agency or prosecutor has to obtain a warrant to draw blood. Apparently from all accounts this has not been done and there were no tests outside of breath and urine for alcohol only.

If that is the case, then the prosecutor would have to prove by other physical means that Tiger was under the influence while operating a vehicle. According to the report the police found him asleep behind the wheel. They did not witness him driving and then pulled him over. So without a blood test and no evidence of impaired driving, how is the prosecutor going to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Tiger operated a vehicle under the influence of prescription medications? Not much to go on in this case as far as evidence.

If I ever get into trouble, I'd love to have you on my jury. Let me clear this up for you: in the driver's seat, engine running, in a lane of traffic, fresh damage to vehicle, admitted to prescription drug use, failed roadside tests. In the legal profession, we call that evidence, lots and lots of it.

LMAO, Women!!!!

They always cut through the bullshat???

Nicely Played?

My Best,

RP

In the end, only three things matter~ <br /><br />How much that you loved...<br /><br />How mightily that you lived...<br /><br />How gracefully that you accepted both victory & defeat...<br /><br /><br /><br />GHIN: Beefeater 24

Yes, he was and

RULES

EXCEPTIONS

Bad news.

Wow-is that what you read? Or are you the one Forged refers to with his anonymous keyboard commando comments? This discussion is not in the least about Tiger the player. It is about Tiger the human who f'd up royally and is lucky it was not worse and caused harm to others.

You're the one playing dumb on why it is that this dallas cowboy Player (whose name you don't even know apparently) doesn't get the same attention as Tiger woods. You want to be taken seriously but resort to trying to bring equivalence to these incidents. Do you think it would be any less of a bif deal it it was Tom Brady's mug shot splashed all over the airwaves and interwebs? No, it would be as big of a story as it is with Tiger. if this were Brady or Rodgers or Russel Wilson etc.

When it comes to his greatness as a golfer, you want all eyes on Tiger, When it comes to incidents like this, you express outrage that people are fascinated by it and want to talk about it and it's really hard to take that seriously.

Callaway XR Pro Attas Tour SPX X
Taylormade Tour issue 15* V Steel 3 wood
Hybrid undecided
Cobra Amp Cell Pro's (All MB) 4-GW Project X Rifle 6.0
Cleveland CG15 56 and 60
White Hot 6 Long Neck

Tiger once hit a stinger with an 8 iron to 3 inches of a wormhole 6 million light years away

Did Stevie give him the wrong yardage?

Did Stevie give him the wrong yardage?

Misjudged the solar wind.

Yes, he was and

RULES

EXCEPTIONS

Bad news.

Kymar,

when it comes to sycophants, ( a word mostly used in scrabble only...) you take the cake. Even I am not as sycophantic ( would that be a legal word in scrabble?) as you........

When your too dumb to remember what sycophant means and google it only to have the definition use obsequiously in its description. Leading you to now have to google obsequiously definition.

Not all who wander are lost.

M1 440 8.5 Kuru Kage X
TEE cb2 15 X
Taylormade M1 5 wood speeder S
Cobra amp cell pro 3-pw X100
Cobra Tour Trusty 53-58 X100
T.P Mills RS

tdub.png

Wearing his seat belt.

So Tiger.

yeah, safety first and all.

Based on that report, it sounds like Tiger bounced off a few curbs (damaged rims, flat tires) before he decided to sleep it off for the night.

Driver - Callaway Paradym
Woods - Callaway Paradym 3W
Hybrids - XXIO 10 3H, 4H, 5H
Irons - Callaway Paradym 6-52*
Wedge - PXG Forged 56** 
Putter - Ping TYNE C
Ball - Titleist AVX

1znfo.gif

G400 LST 10* Tour 65x
G400 15.5* Tour 75x
G30 19* Tour 90x
Z785 X100 4-9
SM7 46.10F/50.08F/54.08M/60.8M
MCC plus4 mid
Kingston KP1 GSS w/ Pingman
Srixon Z star XV

Has there ever been a more precipitous decline by a major athlete in history?

Precipitous decline? What did he do other than have back surgeries? So he banged some chicks and got a divorce. The divorce rate is 50% and half your friends are probably divorced cause they are lying cheater. Are all your friends "on a precipitous decline" too? Let me guess. You have perfect friend like you who have neither cheater or drove drunk, ever? You're all perfect Christians who go to church every Sunday and would never do such a thing, right?

So far Tiger has done nothing that Michael Jordan has not done till this weekend. Is Michael Jordan on a precipitous decline too?

I think you misquoted me. I never said that.

Speaking of operating a vehicle while impaired...that describes many who live in Massachusetts (no liquor, legal or illegal substances required).

Drivers up there are called Mass holes for a reason.

True story. Had a guy tailgating me in the right lane of the freeway one night with light traffic. Dude just wouldn't pass me so finally I moved over to the middle lane. As he buzzed by me on the right the guy flipped me off.

Gotta love the left turn on green in front of traffic as a unwritten rule.

In the mid 90's got smacked by a kid doing that the first day he had his license. Luckily no injuries and I found the Jeep Cherokee could quickly go from 60 to 0. Also it was right in front of the police station so all they had to do was walk over. Big sergeant kinda put his arm on the teenager and said "son you have to have a green arrow to make that type of turn"