Drive 400 Distance Program .... my review

Have not used the program yet, but I've met Rob this weekend and he is wholly dedicated to helping people improve their distances. He personally hit well over 300 yard carries with 83 compression range balls using a Flightscope to measure on the driving range and used to be a long driver who reached 400 yards in his youth.

Distance 400 is literally to attempt to help people drive 400 yards. I was joking with him to create an alternative program for seniors calling it "Drive 300S".

So, I will be starting the program this week. My "before" swing speed was only 104mph 12 degree launch 3000rpm spin 247 carry with the same 83 compression range balls also as measured by the same Flightscope. I'm hoping to report noticeable gains after a couple months. To be fair, I had just had a vigorous range session and aggressive Nassau round the day before, so I was a little tired making that swing. My normal swing is closer to 106-108. So, if I can get to 110mph, that would be huge.

Really looking forward to doing this program!

It was great meeting you yesterday!

I honestly don't think you will have any problem adding 5 mph to your swing. I think just following Swing-Prep (in the program), some general strength work with some swing-speed work (both in the program) will get you to 110, easily. You can tell it's in you, you just need a couple weeks of high intensity work.

Plus, you have a nice swing and already hit the ball straight and your smash factor is high. I think your ball flight is too low, as we talked about (missing out on some distance there), but finding fairways and playing in wind clearly isn't a problem for you.

Can't wait to play a round and looking forward to continuous updates on your speed gains!

Rob.

Not to ruin the upbeat mode on this thread, but I received some disappointing news today, regarding my program. Apparently some lowlifes on Reddit started selling (illegally) Drive 400 for $10.

https://www.reddit.com/r/golfclassifieds/comments/7t95l7/wts_anyone_interested_in_an_awesome_swing/

I'm not entirely sure how to go about preventing this as I'm sure I'm not the first person to encounter this kind of criminal behavior with digital products, but nonetheless, it's something I have to address.

I really tried to put together a quality program for everyone to benefit from. Selling a $24.95 program is not going to make me rich and that was never the point. I just wanted to use my experience as a professional athlete and apply what I've learned in other sports, to golf, golf training and the golf swing. There is a lot that applies and this is just the beginning in terms of what I have planned.

Based on the price of other digital training programs that I've purchased (Strength Training, Baseball, Golf), there is easily $150-$200 worth of valuable content in Drive 400, but I set out to keep it very affordable, so everyone can at least have a chance to benefit. However, I guess that wasn't enough because now a couple of tools stole the program and are selling it for $10.

It's certainly not the end of the world but it is disappointing. Some people are amazing. I just can't parallel my thinking with people like that. At all. Pathetic, really.

Anyway, if anyone has any information regarding these losers, please PM me as soon as possible.

I appreciate it, guys.

Back to upbeat and quality posts!

Rob.

Not to ruin the upbeat mode on this thread, but I received some disappointing news today, regarding my program. Apparently some lowlifes on Reddit started selling (illegally) Drive 400 for $10.

https://www.reddit.c..._awesome_swing/

I'm not entirely sure how to go about preventing this as I'm sure I'm not the first person to encounter this kind of criminal behavior with digital products, but nonetheless, it's something I have to address.

I really tried to put together a quality program for everyone to benefit from. Selling a $24.95 program is not going to make me rich and that was never the point. I just wanted to use my experience as a professional athlete and apply what I've learned in other sports, to golf, golf training and the golf swing. There is a lot that applies and this is just the beginning in terms of what I have planned.

Based on the price of other digital training programs that I've purchased (Strength Training, Baseball, Golf), there is easily $150-$200 worth of valuable content in Drive 400, but I set out to keep it very affordable, so everyone can at least have a chance to benefit. However, I guess that wasn't enough because now a couple of tools stole the program and are selling it for $10.

It's certainly not the end of the world but it is disappointing. Some people are amazing. I just can't parallel my thinking with people like that. At all. Pathetic, really.

Anyway, if anyone has any information regarding these losers, please PM me as soon as possible.

I appreciate it, guys.

Rob.

Just signed up to the reddit page and posted this;

'Shame it's not your product and you don't have permission to offer a discount. You're ripping it off - please don't buy from him/her people.'

Come on folks - support Rob and do the same.

PM'd him as well with a suitably caustic message.

All comments are made from the point of
view of my learning and not a claim
to expertise.

https://www.reddit.c..._awesome_swing/

I appreciate it, guys.

Rob.

Just signed up to the reddit page and posted this;

'Shame it's not your product and you don't have permission to offer a discount. You're ripping it off - please don't buy from him/her people.'

Come on folks - support Rob and do the same.

PM'd him as well with a suitably caustic message.

I appreciate the support man, thanks a lot!!

Have not used the program yet, but I've met Rob this weekend and he is wholly dedicated to helping people improve their distances. He personally hit well over 300 yard carries with 83 compression range balls using a Flightscope to measure on the driving range and used to be a long driver who reached 400 yards in his youth.

Distance 400 is literally to attempt to help people drive 400 yards. I was joking with him to create an alternative program for seniors calling it "Drive 300S".

So, I will be starting the program this week. My "before" swing speed was only 104mph 12 degree launch 3000rpm spin 247 carry with the same 83 compression range balls also as measured by the same Flightscope. I'm hoping to report noticeable gains after a couple months. To be fair, I had just had a vigorous range session and aggressive Nassau round the day before, so I was a little tired making that swing. My normal swing is closer to 106-108. So, if I can get to 110mph, that would be huge.

I honestly don't think you will have any problem adding 5 mph to your swing. I think just following Swing-Prep (in the program), some general strength work with some swing-speed work (both in the program) will get you to 110, easily. You can tell it's in you, you just need a couple weeks of high intensity work.

Plus, you have a nice swing and already hit the ball straight and your smash factor is high. I think your ball flight is too low, as we talked about (missing out on some distance there), but finding fairways and playing in wind clearly isn't a problem for you.

Can't wait to play a round and looking forward to continuous updates on your speed gains!

Rob.

Started the program. Focusing on what I need at the moment. Bought the rollers and lacrosse balls last night and started the first section.

Man, had no idea my hips and claves were so tight!

Feeling pretty good about faster recovery times .

So far, only the roller and lacross ball work, and I’ve gained a 9 ball average of 1.5mph from the starting point.

The main thing is that I can continue to do aggressive range sessions, and the recovery times are quick. I don’t feel stiff in the gluteus and calf muscles any more. I’m going to start the other parts of the first section this week.

Mobility and warmup are probably going to gain me a few more mph of speed.

Maximizing the “coil” stretch at the top to get the most stretch in my torso muscles, is likely going to gain me another 3 to 4 mph or more once I get the sequencing right. My dispersion is 5mph from he fastest swings to the slowest on my Flightscope LM. SO, the gain could be even 5 maximum at this point of fitness.

I’m very impressed that this program actually works!

So far, only the roller and lacross ball work, and Ive gained a 9 ball average of 1.5mph from the starting point.

The main thing is that I can continue to do aggressive range sessions, and the recovery times are quick. I dont feel stiff in the gluteus and calf muscles any more. Im going to start the other parts of the first section this week.

Maximizing the coil stretch at the top to get the most stretch in my torso muscles, is likely going to gain me another 3 to 4 mph or more once I get the sequencing right. My dispersion is 5mph from he fastest swings to the slowest on my Flightscope LM. SO, the gain could be even 5 maximum at this point of fitness.

Im very impressed that this program actually works!

Just bought the program. Winter here in Canada means no golf for almost 3 more months.

Do you recommend just doing the foam roller stuff and gym stuff?

Haven't looked through the whole program yet. Won't really have access to somewhere to hit balls other than maybe once a week in a simulator.

My pitching career was a rollercoaster ride of epic proportions. First time I picked up a ball at age 11, I had the natural ability to throw hard. I never had any formal instruction and my mechanics were 100% natural. I let my mechanics be a result, not a focus...I can honestly say, that first lesson was the beginning of the end of my career. From that point on, it ignited my analytical mind and I never threw without thinking again. It changed my natural arm-action and timing and completely took the athleticism out of my pitching motion. It was the beginning of a snowball situation that I never recovered from. I knew nothing about mechanics at the time so all my Dad and I could do is look for another pitching coach and another and another (about 50) and eventually you become so manipulated and confused and you're so far from your natural throwing motion or golf swing, it's impossible to ever find it again. That's why I tell people be very cautious with analyzing and breaking things down. Paralysis by analysis is death in sports...Let mechanics find the individual first. If there are still issues, first focus on "concept". It may just be that the individual's concept of what he should be trying to do, is incorrect.

Funny you mention this. My oldest son (older brother of the golfing son I've mentioned on Golfwrx) aspires to play college soccer, a goalkeeper. Average sized kid (ergo, small as goalkeepers go), but fine reflexes, explosive moves. This is his third year at keeper, so he's still learning the fundamentals. Last year, with no technique, he played great, just on sheer instinct. Had a fine save percentage, started on a team with a winning record, he won the player of the year award for his HS team...as a sophomore!

So I'm really excited about all this and dreaming of a free education and this last year spent thousands on lessons and sent him to eight university soccer camps in the last eight months, where he gets with the top coaches in the region and they drill him on technique. So now with the technique in place and three inches taller and muscles starting to bulge, this kid's going to be a beast. So the opening season game was last Friday...and he gets blown off the field. All the explosiveness and excitement is gone, he looks like he's going through drills rather than playing. Kid's like you: very analytical, wants to be an accountant, good at logic and math. But he's thinking so much about executing a precision slide save and proper footwork and keeping his knees from touching the ground and etc., etc. that he forgets to stop the danged ball! He had a 38% save percentage and his team was destroyed. That was half the save percentage he averaged all last year, and lower than his worst game of last season--as a scrawny sophomore. Put in golf terms, like I had a kid with a homegrown swing shooting high 70s/low 80s in his second year of play and sent him to all the best instructors to polish his game up--and now he's so bound up mentally he's struggling to break 100.

So now we have to find a way to get back that talented player with all the potential--hope we didn't ruin him!

So far, only the roller and lacross ball work, and I’ve gained a 9 ball average of 1.5mph from the starting point.

The main thing is that I can continue to do aggressive range sessions, and the recovery times are quick. I don’t feel stiff in the gluteus and calf muscles any more. I’m going to start the other parts of the first section this week.

Maximizing the “coil” stretch at the top to get the most stretch in my torso muscles, is likely going to gain me another 3 to 4 mph or more once I get the sequencing right. My dispersion is 5mph from he fastest swings to the slowest on my Flightscope LM. SO, the gain could be even 5 maximum at this point of fitness.

Just bought the program. Winter here in Canada means no golf for almost 3 more months.

Haven't looked through the whole program yet. Won't really have access to somewhere to hit balls other than maybe once a week in a simulator.

3 months is a long time, and you can probably do the entire program in that time.

That being said, start with what's important for you. Rob had me start on those particular sections because he could see that's what I needed.

Try to post what you think you might need here and he might be able to tell you what to start off with?

Otherwise, the first section is always a good place to start.

So I'm really excited about all this and dreaming of a free education and this last year spent thousands on lessons and sent him to eight university soccer camps in the last eight months, where he gets with the top coaches in the region and they drill him on technique. So now with the technique in place and three inches taller and muscles starting to bulge, this kid's going to be a beast. So the opening season game was last Friday...and he gets blown off the field. All the explosiveness and excitement is gone, he looks like he's going through drills rather than playing. Kid's like you: very analytical, wants to be an accountant, good at logic and math. But he's thinking so much about executing a precision slide save and proper footwork and keeping his knees from touching the ground and etc., etc. that he forgets to stop the danged ball! He had a 38% save percentage and his team was destroyed. That was half the save percentage he averaged all last year, and lower than his worst game of last season--as a scrawny sophomore. Put in golf terms, like I had a kid with a homegrown swing shooting high 70s/low 80s in his second year of play and sent him to all the best instructors to polish his game up--and now he's so bound up mentally he's struggling to break 100.

Definitely a mental issue, but it's expected. He was the top player in his local school and now just a so so player in the university leagues. It happens in all fields and talents. A Valedictorian in a local high school can easily be intimidated at any prestigious university.

Start him off on this golf improvement program and get his mind off soccer! Play golf!

Definitely a mental issue, but it's expected. He was the top player in his local school and now just a so so player in the university leagues. It happens in all fields and talents. A Valedictorian in a local high school can easily be intimidated at any prestigious university.

Start him off on this golf improvement program and get his mind off soccer! Play golf!

Here's what happened. I should have been more clear above. He's actually still in the high school league, not the university leagues, not up there yet, still aspiring to it. He is playing on the same team as last year, against the same competition (the team he was blown off the field by on Friday, he had a 75% save percentage against last year this time and last year had the announcer screaming again and again over the PA "Wow! another great save by the goalie!") And yet this year, as a high school junior with 15 additional pounds, 3 more inches in height, and lots of college training from D1 and D2 coaches, he was flat, uninspired, and blandly technical in his approach, and had a save percentage against the same team that was almost exactly half of his save percentage last year against them. A massive fall off, terrible. He failed the eye test also, just did not look good, and it's not for lack of effort, he gives his all, but it's like he was thinking so hard about it he wasn't able to just get the job done. Hopefully we can get him back on track. He has two weeks to prepare for game 2 of the season.

The golfer of the children is his younger brother, a freshman, who just started in October of last year. But maybe he can play for some college somewhere If he keeps progressing, he's already breaking 100 regularly, last round was 94, and I know that's no great shakes, but it's not bad for a kid who started 3-1/2 months ago, so maybe he'll be like my wife who played college golf.

Rob.

Started the program. Focusing on what I need at the moment. Bought the rollers and lacrosse balls last night and started the first section.

Man, had no idea my hips and claves were so tight!

Feeling pretty good about faster recovery times .

That's the general consensus. People have no idea how poor their tissue quality is until they've engaged in a soft tissue program. It's actually kind of amazing the word is just getting out now. Some of the benefits include: Increased range motion and therefore more speed. Risk of injury goes down, it improves blood flow and reduces recovery time. It'll save your body, over time. Soft tissue work should be mandatory for every golfer and athlete.

So far, only the roller and lacross ball work, and I've gained a 9 ball average of 1.5mph from the starting point.

The main thing is that I can continue to do aggressive range sessions, and the recovery times are quick. I don't feel stiff in the gluteus and calf muscles any more. I'm going to start the other parts of the first section this week.

Maximizing the "coil" stretch at the top to get the most stretch in my torso muscles, is likely going to gain me another 3 to 4 mph or more once I get the sequencing right. My dispersion is 5mph from he fastest swings to the slowest on my Flightscope LM. SO, the gain could be even 5 maximum at this point of fitness.

I'm very impressed that this program actually works!

Glad it's working for you. That's the beauty of the program, if I do say so myself. There's something for everyone, regardless of how much time they put in. Obviously you're going to reap the most benefits by following the program in its entirety but if you're time limited and can only follow the soft tissue and mobility exercises, there's a very good chance you're still going to increase swing-speed and distance and feel a heck of a lot better doing so.

Other than young kids, almost everyone has poor tissue tissue quality (scar tissue buildup, muscle tightness, trigger points, etc). It gets worse the older you get, too.

Foam rolling/lacrosse ball rolling is absolutely key for injury prevention, recovery times and improving range of motion, strength and speed.

Like I said before. We have no choice but to age but we never have to get "old". We're conditioned to think because we're 50 years old our body should be beaten down with back problems and sore shoulders, unable to drive a ball 300 yards anymore. That's complete BS. It just takes a little more effort.

It's not natural for people to be hunched over in pain, at any age. We just haven't be taught how to prevent all of this. I know guys 80 years old that could kick my a**. No joke. We getting "old" is part of life and it's really not. We just have to take care of ourselves and it doesn't have to be torture, either. I woke up the other day and went straight to the freezer and had ice cream and maple syrup for breakfast. Haha. I mean, whatever once in a while. You still have to enjoy life but we can't expect to move properly and feel good and remain fairly athletic as we age, if we aren't putting in any effort. It's no different than keeping your mind sharp.

Glad it's working for you. That's the beauty of the program, if I do say so myself. There's something for everyone, regardless of how much time they put in. Obviously you're going to reap the most benefits by following the program in its entirety but if you're time limited and can only follow the soft tissue and mobility exercises, there's a very good chance you're still going to increase swing-speed and distance and feel a heck of a lot better doing so.

Other than young kids, almost everyone has poor tissue tissue quality (scar tissue buildup, muscle tightness, trigger points, etc). It gets worse the older you get, too.

Foam rolling/lacrosse ball rolling is absolutely key for injury prevention, recovery times and improving range of motion, strength and speed.

Like I said before. We have no choice but to age but we never have to get "old". We're conditioned to think because we're 50 years old our body should be beaten down with back problems and sore shoulders, unable to drive a ball 300 yards anymore. That's complete BS. It just takes a little more effort.

It's not natural for people to be hunched over in pain, at any age. We just haven't be taught how to prevent all of this. I know guys 80 years old that could kick my a**. No joke. We getting "old" is part of life and it's really not. We just have to take care of ourselves and it doesn't have to be torture, either. I woke up the other day and went straight to the freezer and had ice cream and maple syrup for breakfast. Haha. I mean, whatever once in a while. You still have to enjoy life but we can't expect to move properly and feel good and remain fairly athletic as we age, if we aren't putting in any effort. It's no different than keeping your mind sharp.

Very true, the old saying "You're only as old as you think you are. . ." applies nicely here.

Just curious, what's the physiology of how the foam rollers can build strength? Is just improving the quality of the muscle tissues involved or is it actually building strength and mass somehow?

Sorry, I'm a manic ranter. Got off track there.

As far as "coil" and added speed. We talked about this in person and it's all about the stretch-shortening cycle (SSC). Think of an elastic band - pull it back at a consistently slow speed and it becomes difficult after a certain point and range of motion is limited. Measure the distance it flies and it will go decently far. Now, stretch the band back twice as fast and it will be longer before you encounter the same resistance (due to momentum) and the range of motion will greatly increase. Measure the distance and it will have flown much further. Our muscles and the golf swing work no differently.

You have to have the strength to support it, but if you do, increasing the speed of your back-swing (not recommend for everyone) can absolutely increase range of motion and speed and distance.

Again, this isn't recommended for everyone and obviously there's more to golf than distance, but I do see a lot of golfers with no range of motion and no speed and no distance, wearing all this gadget crap trying to increase their range of motion yet they're literally taking a 5 second backswing.

See how high you jump when you take 5 seconds to bend downward, as opposed to violently bending downward and creating downforce, utilizing the stretch-shortening cycle. It's not even close.

The swing is no different.

Hey,

No, you don't hit balls during the swing-speed program. It's dry swings, so as long as you have the room, you can follow the swing-speed program indoors. As far as everything else, I recommend following the program as closely as you can. There's no better time to improve than the off-season.

Rob.

My pitching career was a rollercoaster ride of epic proportions. First time I picked up a ball at age 11, I had the natural ability to throw hard. I never had any formal instruction and my mechanics were 100% natural. I let my mechanics be a result, not a focus...I can honestly say, that first lesson was the beginning of the end of my career. From that point on, it ignited my analytical mind and I never threw without thinking again. It changed my natural arm-action and timing and completely took the athleticism out of my pitching motion. It was the beginning of a snowball situation that I never recovered from. I knew nothing about mechanics at the time so all my Dad and I could do is look for another pitching coach and another and another (about 50) and eventually you become so manipulated and confused and you're so far from your natural throwing motion or golf swing, it's impossible to ever find it again. That's why I tell people be very cautious with analyzing and breaking things down. Paralysis by analysis is death in sports...Let mechanics find the individual first. If there are still issues, first focus on "concept". It may just be that the individual's concept of what he should be trying to do, is incorrect.

Funny you mention this. My oldest son (older brother of the golfing son I've mentioned on Golfwrx) aspires to play college soccer, a goalkeeper. Average sized kid (ergo, small as goalkeepers go), but fine reflexes, explosive moves. This is his third year at keeper, so he's still learning the fundamentals. Last year, with no technique, he played great, just on sheer instinct. Had a fine save percentage, started on a team with a winning record, he won the player of the year award for his HS team...as a sophomore!

So now we have to find a way to get back that talented player with all the potential--hope we didn't ruin him!

Nothing makes me angrier than these stories because they hit home so much. I've said it a million times, the more naturally talented the player, the less he needs coaching. Let his instincts take over. Let him find his natural mechanics. The more we "think", the slower we move. It's as simple as that. The more coaching, the more internalizing and the higher the risk for paralysis by analysis. It's sad. He should go out and play half drunk, watch him improve. No joke.

All the best!

Here's what happened. I should have been more clear above. He's actually still in the high school league, not the university leagues, not up there yet, still aspiring to it. He is playing on the same team as last year, against the same competition (the team he was blown off the field by on Friday, he had a 75% save percentage against last year this time and last year had the announcer screaming again and again over the PA "Wow! another great save by the goalie!") And yet this year, as a high school junior with 15 additional pounds, 3 more inches in height, and lots of college training from D1 and D2 coaches, he was flat, uninspired, and blandly technical in his approach, and had a save percentage against the same team that was almost exactly half of his save percentage last year against them. A massive fall off, terrible. He failed the eye test also, just did not look good, and it's not for lack of effort, he gives his all, but it's like he was thinking so hard about it he wasn't able to just get the job done. Hopefully we can get him back on track. He has two weeks to prepare for game 2 of the season.

The golfer of the children is his younger brother, a freshman, who just started in October of last year. But maybe he can play for some college somewhere If he keeps progressing, he's already breaking 100 regularly, last round was 94, and I know that's no great shakes, but it's not bad for a kid who started 3-1/2 months ago, so maybe he'll be like my wife who played college golf.

I mean honesty, the greatest example of this in sports history is Tiger Woods. Yes he's had his physical problems, no doubt about it but mentally, he has suffered from paralysis by analysis like no athlete at his level I've ever seen. Shanking chip shots? Tiger Woods. That's a physical manifestation of a mental problem. Warming up with Foley for the US Open I believe it was, recording his swing with a towel under his arm. The guy used to be able to hit shots blind-folded on pure instinct. What is a "teacher" going to tell Tiger Woods?

What's really interesting is the Masters from a I think 3 or 4 years ago. I remember watching him and he was playing well and what I noticed is that when he got into contention, his old instincts instantly kicked in. You could see it. It was like a circuit switch. He went from playing golf swing to golf and his genius started to come out again. It was actually really amazing to witness.

I can't stress it enough. It happened to me. I don't mean to sound cocky but I had as much natural talent to throw a baseball as anyone and that ability was completely destroyed because of coaching and thinking and artificial movements.

We don't perform well when we're consciously thinking about how to perform well.

Nothing makes me angrier than these stories because they hit home so much. I've said it a million times, the more naturally talented the player, the less he needs coaching. Let his instincts take over. Let him find his natural mechanics. The more we "think", the slower we move. It's as simple as that. The more coaching, the more internalizing and the higher the risk for paralysis by analysis. It's sad. He should go out and play half drunk, watch him improve. No joke.

All the best!

That's an interesting strategy, the half-drunk thing, but I tell you, I don't think he'd have done any worse completely drunk It was by far his worst performance since early in his first ever season at that position. He was slow and methodical, like he was trying very hard to do everything just so--and this is a sport where you gotta move NOW. I'm going to talk with him and tell him to clear his head, hope he can get his game back. He had so much potential, and I may have paid thousands to squash it! Ugh. Thanks for the well-wishes.

3 months is a long time, and you can probably do the entire program in that time.

That being said, start with what's important for you. Rob had me start on those particular sections because he could see that's what I needed.

Try to post what you think you might need here and he might be able to tell you what to start off with?

Which first section? there were 3 different downloads.

Also with my work schedule of I can only work on this 3 days a week will I see improvement or will I need to do drill and exercises daily to see the benefits?

Hey,

No, you don't hit balls during the swing-speed program. It's dry swings, so as long as you have the room, you can follow the swing-speed program indoors. As far as everything else, I recommend following the program as closely as you can. There's no better time to improve than the off-season.

Rob.

No room for full settings but do have moments weighted short club. Any thoughts on using this?

Just signed up, still a few months before I can get out and play but hoping to see big improvements!

Follow the program properly and I think you'll be quite happy! Good luck!

Any substitute for lacrosse ball?

Not sure who will stick those here mid winter

You can try a simple kids "bouncy" ball. Hard rubber. Should be able to find those pretty easily.

Hey,

Rob.

No room for full settings but do have moments weighted short club. Any thoughts on using this?

I'm not overly familiar with it but if it's too heavy you will be developing strength and not speed. Not a bad thing, but that's why this program comes with a strength training program instead of a weighted club. If you can't use your driver, try your fairway wood, if not that, hybrid, so forth and so on.

Which first section? there were 3 different downloads.

Also with my work schedule of I can only work on this 3 days a week will I see improvement or will I need to do drill and exercises daily to see the benefits?

Three days a week is all you need.

PDF 1 - "Swing Prep" and Swing-Speed Program - 3 x week.

PDF 2 - Strength Training and Med-Ball Program - 3 x week.

PDF 3 - Nutrition and Sleep guide