Drive 400 Distance Program .... my review

Is anyone still using this program? I am thinking it might be a good option for the winter months.

I've been doing the foam roller, mobility, and swing speed programs for the last 3-4 weeks. I've already regained a noticeable amount of flexibility, especially in my hips/torso/shoulders, which is really encouraging as I lost a lot more than I thought over the last 10 years or so. I haven't been measuring swing speed too carefully, so I can't say much about gains there, but given others' results I'm planning on keeping with it.

Also restarted the mobility and foam roller sections in December after a year of living a very unhealthy lifestyle. As per other posts already feeling significantly more flexible after 3-4 weeks. Going to add in the Swingspeed and Strength work after 8 weeks, so will update on swing speed progress then! However without measuring I already feel like I'm hitting the ball better and maintaining distance throughout the round, rather than tailing off towards the end as I stiffen up.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, time to give some long term feedback. (See my thread swing speed of the Senior gods).

When I started this program my ss was mid 80’s. Now, 12-15 months later it’s mid 90’s.

I did modify the program mainly because the full application was nearly 2 hour workout and I was in the gym 4-5 days a week which led to injury.

So now I do 2 main things. I stretch daily incorporating several of the mobility stretches and rolling with some yoga poses. Lot of focus on the hips. And I do planks daily. Then strength is now just squats, dead lifts, bench press and rows.

I have increased range of motion and am stronger. Been at it injury free for 4 months now and love it. At 66 little things like picking ball out of the cup without squatting are totally rewarding.

Where I have veered from Rob’s notion is I continue to take lessons and no doubt this temporarily slows ss down. But when I start trusting what I have and go after it - I saw legitimate ss at 100 yesterday on my little radar unit. And hit the ball square and flush.

So ... that’s my story. For you seniors like me, don’t be the maniac I was at first - go light, go slow and build. Mobility daily. And then knock the hell outta the ball.

Great stuff Rob! Kudos to you!

Been a while since I've been on here but this is great advice! You have to learn to know your own strengths, weaknesses and limitations. The program will thoroughly guide you, but it's impossible to guide everyone perfectly, because everyone is different. That's where you come in. Like any athlete at the highest level, it's important for your ongoing improvement and health, both mentally and physically, to pay attention. I touch on that in the program as well. Slight adjustments are encouraged and feel free to email me ahead of time if you need help. Glad you guys are continuing to see improvement. There's really no limit to what you can do. Most golfers don't come remotely close to tapping into what's all in the program and reaching their potential. Even if you do half of what's in there, you're going to see improvement. You have my word on that.

Good luck in 2019 guys!

All the best.

Rob.

Hi Rob,

Once again thanks for your excellent programme, it really works !

However I have a question : I achieved some good swingspeed gains last sunmmer, but due to some physical/health problems was unable to continue with the programme oveer the winter. I'm pretty sure I've lost all those gains over the last 6 months - hope to resume soon and get them back. My question : is there a " maintenance " level one can use to keep the gains already made, even if you can't go fullout for more improvement ? Is there anything you would advise to prevent this ? I was only able to do the flexibilty work and not the speed element.

• 5 weeks later...

Found out about Drive 400 earlier today. Just dropped my $25 and after reading through the PDFs, I'm overwhelmed and excited.

I've long said I needed a stretching and mobility routine, if nothing else. But my recent commitment to getting into the gym has me really excited to start on the strength training program. I'm just hoping with all my time I spend traveling for work that I'll be able to stay consistent.

Found out about Drive 400 earlier today. Just dropped my $25 and after reading through the PDFs, I'm overwhelmed and excited.

I've long said I needed a stretching and mobility routine, if nothing else. But my recent commitment to getting into the gym has me really excited to start on the strength training program. I'm just hoping with all my time I spend traveling for work that I'll be able to stay consistent.

I'm in as well. Thanks for the heads up!!

Anyone have the PW for the Vimeo links? I wasn't sent one and can't find the PW within the PDFs. Thanks!

It's on the bottom of page 6 of the strength training PDF

Taylormade Stealth+ 10.5* with Ventus Blue TR 6X
Srixon ZX 13.5* with Ventus Blue 7X

Srixon ZX 18* with Ventus Blue 7X
Srixon ZXU 20* with Tour AD-DI 95x
Srixon ZX7 5-PW with Modus 125x
Cleveland Zipcore 51* Mid with Modus 125x, 56* Full with Modus 125w, 61* Mid with Modus 125w
Odyssey 2 Ball Ten Armlock
Titleist ProV1

Anyone have the PW for the Vimeo links? I wasn't sent one and can't find the PW within the PDFs. Thanks!

It's on the bottom of page 6 of the strength training PDF

This. Let's not start distributing the links or passwords to anyone. Certainly isn't fair to Rob or anyone else who paid.

Definitely better to do both speed training and strength training while you're fresh. If you do speed/strength training while you're fatigued, your output will be at sub-maximal levels, which is opposite of what this program is about (improving swing-speed and distance).

Hope this helps.

Rob.

Greetings, fellow golfers. I want to share with everyone my story and my experience with this program. The short version of this review is that after doing this program for a week, I have noticed more energy and I feel more vibrant. I am going to continue doing this program for as long as I live, because I want and enjoy this feeling of having energy and being vibrant. I'm not sure if this program has had an effect on my golf game, but I truly believe if I stick with doing this program for a couple more weeks, I will see some vast improvements in my game. That's it for the short version of this review...read on if you want the longer version, and if you can finish it, I truly commend your patience:

I am 28, a recent college graduate (the 10-year plan is finally over!), a serious golfer (5 handicap with slow improvement), and I currently, and thankfully temporarily, work 90 hours/week in Phoenix. I try and squeeze in as much golf as I can with my brutal schedule. I'll even go to the local Top Golf, very late on the weekends, to get in some range time. Anyways, I randomly stumbled across this forum topic back in mid-February. I have never really considered leveraging a fitness, flexibility, mobility, etc. program to help my golf game, and I knew that if I wanted to take my golf game to the next level, I should consider getting on this program (or any fitness program in general). After reading other golfers' reviews and benefit(s) that they saw while using this program, I decided to bite the bullet and buy the program. I also immediately went on Amazon and bought a lacrosse ball and a high-density foam roller.

Now, to preface this, I have had chronic tension in my lower back. Nothing too serious...my back would occasionally just hurt and get really tense and stiff all day after doing a lot of heavy lifting, golf, and other various daily activities. I've done very minimal myofascial release (MFR) exercises before; from time to time, I would roll a tennis ball under my foot, and my family used to have a very low-density foam roller that I would only use on my middle back...that's about it, as far as my MFR exercises! Using the foam roller on my other muscles (quads, calves, lats, etc.) never even crossed my mind.

I started the Drive 400 program last week, the day my ball and foam roller arrived. I gotta say, this program was on the verge of putting me in tears. As I was foam rolling the muscles I have never rolled on before, specifically the side of my calves and my IT Bands, a colossal amount of pain shot up my muscles. It was very, very painful, but I stuck with it. My roommate was telling me to shut up, quit my whining, and stop being a pu$$y (you are what you eat, right? :taunt: ). I did this for 5 days straight, with pain shooting up the aforementioned muscles. Took 2 days off, and when I went back to roll to start my week 2 of this program, the pain was very bearable. It didn't hurt as much, which is a good sign that my muscles were getting used to this kind of workout. I coupled this MFR with the mobility exercises 3 times my first week (would have loved to do it more). Following the mobility exercises, I would use my SuperSpeed system and go through their level 1 protocol (sorry Rob! I had to use this instead of your swing speed drill, since my SuperSpeed clubs have been collecting dust for the past 2 years, and don't want the money I spent on them to go to waste!).

Now onto the results. After just one week of this program, I can feel a difference in my body and my muscles. I feel more alive and I have more energy; I feel like I can run a marathon! My back doesn't hurt as much (or at all) after a range session at Top Golf or by doing other various daily activities. This is only after week one! I can't imagine how I will feel in the coming months after doing this program at least 5 times per week. Now, I can't speak about the results that this program has had on my golf game. I have not been able to play on the course with the way my schedule is, and I also have no way of measuring my swing speed, as I have no radar or trackman. I guess the only measurable stat I have, is I hit my 8 iron about 170-175. After a month or so of using this program, I can report back to see if I have increased the distance of my 8 iron at Top Golf lol. After this temporary job is over in late April, I am going to be focusing on my golf journey, so until then, I won't be able to give any measurable results that this program has brought to my golf game. But rest assured, I will be doing the MFR exercises 5+ times per week, the mobility exercises 3+ times per week, and the SuperSpeed level 1 protocol exactly 3 times per week (as recommended), and I will report back in a couple months with an update, and hopefully some quantifiable results.

any reviews on the mental aspects of this program? particularly interested in this claim:

"Drive 400 comes with a complete Swing-Speed Training Program with an online video library full of several never before seen mental and physical swing-speed drills. These drills have been designed to help you shut off your mind and swing at a near unconscious, reactive level."

any reviews on the mental aspects of this program? particularly interested in this claim:

"Drive 400 comes with a complete Swing-Speed Training Program with an online video library full of several never before seen mental and physical swing-speed drills. These drills have been designed to help you shut off your mind and swing at a near unconscious, reactive level."

I was going to talk about this a little in my review, but I didn't want to make it super long and boring lol. My short review on the mental aspect of the program is that it simply works. Basically, the only swing thought you have is to swing fast and NOTHING else. As long as you can do that, you will see an improvement in clubhead speed. Here's my longer review, if you care to read:

I read a book by Bob Rotella...what I'm going to talk about is probably from "Golf is Not a Game of Perfect," but I can't remember, since I've read all of his books. Basically, his mental approach to golf is to pick a target as small as possible, and think nothing BUT your target...it's essentially "aim small, miss small." So for me, when I am on the teebox and ready to hit my first shot, let's say I pick a tree as my target. I will literally pick a small leaf on that tree (even though I can't see the individual leaf from 300+ away) and think about nothing but that leaf throughout my entire golf swing. The ONLY thing I THINK about during my SWING is that leaf. In other words, I have absolutely zero swing thoughts. I don't have any swing thoughts about where my hands should be on the takeaway, I don't think about keeping a loose grip, I don't think about "swinging to first base," etc. This will guide your subconscious mind into making the perfect swing for you, if you let it. What I mean by that, is you have to TRUST your body that it is going to make the right swing for you, so that you will hit your target and make the golf shot that you drew up on the board. Rotella talks about the trust and the training mentality. Say you hit a bucket of balls for a range session, and during your swing, you are having swing thoughts (suppose you are implementing everything your swing coach taught you that day, perhaps "tuck your right elbow in on the downswing" or whatever). You are essentially using the training mentality, which will produce frustrating and inconsistent results, but you are training your brain to keep that right elbow tucked in on the downswing. The trust mentality, however, is the complete opposite; you are swinging the club without any conscious thought. You are TRUSTING your body to make the right moves and perform the perfect golf swing that you want it to, so you can see minimal errors and consistent results. I essentially have no swing thoughts. My elbow is being tucked in on my downswing without me having to consciously think about it. The only thought I have is my target, which is as small as possible, and nothing else. It's been a while since I've read one of his books, but when you are hitting a bucket of balls, Bob suggests using the training mentality (where you are allowed to have as many swing thoughts as you want) for 10 or 20% of the balls you hit, whereas the rest of the 80 or 90% of the balls is used for the trust mentality, where you have ZERO swing thoughts and only trust in your body's ability to hit a perfect shot.

Now, to tie this in with the Drive 400 program, Rob's mentality is similar. Instead of thinking about a small target, the only swing thought you have is to swing as fast as possible. You see, technology has absolutely, in a way, ruined the game of golf. Take the trackman, for example. You have stats that show everything: ball speed, attack angle, dynamic loft, smash factor...the list goes on. None of this stuff was being talked about in Hogan's day. We have come to the point in golf, where if any golfer's trackman stat, say, the dynamic loft angle, isn't optimal, the instructors now have a drill, where if you practice it, it will make your trackman stat, in this case, dynamic loft, optimal. Now, Rob isn't saying that this is a bad thing. It's just that these instructors' drills is just one more thing that is going to give golfers something to consciously think about during their swing. With all the technology and training aids of today, it is giving golfers more and more thoughts to think about during their swing. Rob and Rotella's mental philosophy is to minimize the swing thoughts as much as possible. Your swing speed is literally determined by what is in your subconscious mind. Your subconscious mind is a powerful thing, and you can swing a club at 120mph, but only if you let it. There are, of course, physical limitations, but the subconscious mind prevents people from swinging a club to their full potential. This is kind of what Rob talks about in the Drive 400 program, and it is true. When you swing a club as fast as possible (and that is your only dominant thought), you are training your subconscious mind that it is possible to swing faster than what you are accustomed to swinging.

You will be surprised at how much better your golf game will be by implementing the trust mentality to your game. I went from consistently shooting anywhere in the 80s (I'd occasionally have that 78 or 79), to shooting in the mid to high 70s (occasionally shooting low 80s).

Greetings, fellow golfers. I want to share with everyone my story and my experience with this program. The short version of this review is that after doing this program for a week, I have noticed more energy and I feel more vibrant. I am going to continue doing this program for as long as I live, because I want and enjoy this feeling of having energy and being vibrant. I'm not sure if this program has had an effect on my golf game, but I truly believe if I stick with doing this program for a couple more weeks, I will see some vast improvements in my game. That's it for the short version of this review...read on if you want the longer version, and if you can finish it, I truly commend your patience:

I am 28, a recent college graduate (the 10-year plan is finally over!), a serious golfer (5 handicap with slow improvement), and I currently, and thankfully temporarily, work 90 hours/week in Phoenix. I try and squeeze in as much golf as I can with my brutal schedule. I'll even go to the local Top Golf, very late on the weekends, to get in some range time. Anyways, I randomly stumbled across this forum topic back in mid-February. I have never really considered leveraging a fitness, flexibility, mobility, etc. program to help my golf game, and I knew that if I wanted to take my golf game to the next level, I should consider getting on this program (or any fitness program in general). After reading other golfers' reviews and benefit(s) that they saw while using this program, I decided to bite the bullet and buy the program. I also immediately went on Amazon and bought a lacrosse ball and a high-density foam roller.

Now, to preface this, I have had chronic tension in my lower back. Nothing too serious...my back would occasionally just hurt and get really tense and stiff all day after doing a lot of heavy lifting, golf, and other various daily activities. I've done very minimal myofascial release (MFR) exercises before; from time to time, I would roll a tennis ball under my foot, and my family used to have a very low-density foam roller that I would only use on my middle back...that's about it, as far as my MFR exercises! Using the foam roller on my other muscles (quads, calves, lats, etc.) never even crossed my mind.

I started the Drive 400 program last week, the day my ball and foam roller arrived. I gotta say, this program was on the verge of putting me in tears. As I was foam rolling the muscles I have never rolled on before, specifically the side of my calves and my IT Bands, a colossal amount of pain shot up my muscles. It was very, very painful, but I stuck with it. My roommate was telling me to shut up, quit my whining, and stop being a pu$$y (you are what you eat, right? :taunt: ). I did this for 5 days straight, with pain shooting up the aforementioned muscles. Took 2 days off, and when I went back to roll to start my week 2 of this program, the pain was very bearable. It didn't hurt as much, which is a good sign that my muscles were getting used to this kind of workout. I coupled this MFR with the mobility exercises 3 times my first week (would have loved to do it more). Following the mobility exercises, I would use my SuperSpeed system and go through their level 1 protocol (sorry Rob! I had to use this instead of your swing speed drill, since my SuperSpeed clubs have been collecting dust for the past 2 years, and don't want the money I spent on them to go to waste!).

Now onto the results. After just one week of this program, I can feel a difference in my body and my muscles. I feel more alive and I have more energy; I feel like I can run a marathon! My back doesn't hurt as much (or at all) after a range session at Top Golf or by doing other various daily activities. This is only after week one! I can't imagine how I will feel in the coming months after doing this program at least 5 times per week. Now, I can't speak about the results that this program has had on my golf game. I have not been able to play on the course with the way my schedule is, and I also have no way of measuring my swing speed, as I have no radar or trackman. I guess the only measurable stat I have, is I hit my 8 iron about 170-175. After a month or so of using this program, I can report back to see if I have increased the distance of my 8 iron at Top Golf lol. After this temporary job is over in late April, I am going to be focusing on my golf journey, so until then, I won't be able to give any measurable results that this program has brought to my golf game. But rest assured, I will be doing the MFR exercises 5+ times per week, the mobility exercises 3+ times per week, and the SuperSpeed level 1 protocol exactly 3 times per week (as recommended), and I will report back in a couple months with an update, and hopefully some quantifiable results.

Very well said. I'm in week two and have been rolling and doing mobility stuff a little longer. I'm 32 and not very limber and though I've been in the gym many times over in my life, I can soundly say I'm starting from scratch with the strength program. I don't have a lot more to add from what you said, but I can honestly say I feel so much better after only a few weeks of doing Drive 400. So if anything, it's helped so much with my overall well-being.

Also, I can't say enough about how responsive and helpful Rob has been. Just icing on the cake. I'm really looking forward to seeing how my health and mentality shift over the coming weeks and months.

Very well said. I'm in week two and have been rolling and doing mobility stuff a little longer. I'm 32 and not very limber and though I've been in the gym many times over in my life, I can soundly say I'm starting from scratch with the strength program. I don't have a lot more to add from what you said, but I can honestly say I feel so much better after only a few weeks of doing Drive 400. So if anything, it's helped so much with my overall well-being.

Also, I can't say enough about how responsive and helpful Rob has been. Just icing on the cake. I'm really looking forward to seeing how my health and mentality shift over the coming weeks and months.

Right!!! I forgot to add in my review that regardless of the fact that this might NOT help my golf game (which I'm almost certain it will), it's still 100% worth doing this program for the overall well-being of your health. I would spend thousands of dollars to help me feel as vibrant as I am right now, but to think that Rob sells this for $25? I legitimately feel like I am stealing from him!

Right!!! I forgot to add in my review that regardless of the fact that this might NOT help my golf game (which I'm almost certain it will), it's still 100% worth doing this program for the overall well-being of your health. I would spend thousands of dollars to help me feel as vibrant as I am right now, but to think that Rob sells this for $25? I legitimately feel like I am stealing from him!

Hey man, thanks... that's great to hear! I just felt like there was something missing from the golf world and I wanted to price it so hopefully anyone can afford it. If you like it, all I ask is you tell someone else about it. It all helps. Much appreciated and good luck with everything!

Rob.

Rob,

I’m in the first four weeks of your training program. Some of the exercise videos only show one side but the instruction says x # of reps per side. Am I supposed to do both sides? I do it for the ones with the arm how about the ones with maximum intensity?

Try to do both sides. You always want to train both sides, if possible.

Rob.

Just bought the package! I've been looking for something just like this for years and stumbled upon this thread today. After the reviews I decided I had to give it a shot.

Thanks Rob!

Thanks, good luck man!

Bingo. I learned this the hard way in baseball. Totally destroyed my natural talent and career. Complete paralysis by analysis. I can't even explain to you guys how much filth I digested throughout 15 years of everyday pitching training. Books, videos, analyses, arguments, online forum debates (sound familiar?), toe angles, wrist hinges, arm-action, push vs no push, back leg, front leg, hip rotation, dozens of pitching coaches, etc, etc. Honestly I can't explain it. Absolute living nightmare.

In general, the biggest problem I've noticed in sports is that people analyze a golf swing or pitching motion, whatever... they watch some guy on tv or Youtube and they automatically assume every movement is a conscious thought. That couldn't be more wrong and it's the beginning of the end for your progress, if you go down that road. Please, by all means, don't do this to yourself. Take my word for it. Please.

Not every movement (most in fact) is a conscious thought. Most movements (should be) subconscious, automatic, whatever you want to call it. Do you think about your thumb and finger angle when you reach for a glass of water? I sure hope not. Thinking gets in the way of natural movement and slows you down. The more complex the movement, the more room for error. End of story.

The key is to:

1. Setup properly (pre-movement) - get in your natural, athletic position.

2. Externalize your focus on a target (hit ball here, throw ball here, etc)

3. Have the intent to be as explosive as possible (if speed is the goal). Another little known fact about speeding up - less time for things to go wrong.

Do this and your mind will naturally silence itself during movement and you'll be amazed at the difference. I absolutely promise you.

Expectations are also a big problem with analysis. And mentally it can discourage you... badly. I've been there.

People wonder why they don't move and look like .1%, absolute best on the planet do. Here's why:

1. Physically you're not capable of moving like the absolute best .1% on the planet right now. They've trained every day for 20 years. You've eaten Twinkies and farted on your dog while watching The Walking Dead. No offense but you get what I'm saying. Expectations have to be realistic to some degree. Have patience.

2. Consciously being aware of so many swing-thoughts, positions, etc, is screwing up your natural sequential movement program. You don't move like Tiger and Tiger doesn't move like you. And that's a good thing. Don't try to mimic anyone else. Optimize yourself.

Optimize your movement by improving range of motion and strength (physical) and empty the clutter and confusion (mental) and watch what happens.

For the record, I think science and tech is great for feedback (ball speed, launch angles, etc). I don't love it as far as hands-on teaching goes. It triggers too much conscious thought and forces people to fit a mold. Others will disagree and that's fine... at the end of the day, it's whatever works best for you.

Anyway, I really do wish all you guys the best. That's why I wanted to make this program. It tackles both sides - mental, physical/fitness.

I wanted to make it affordable. I probably could have charged 4 times what I am (based on content included) but I just felt like it's something everyone should have access to. All I ask is that if you like it, tell someone about it. Much appreciated.

Best.

Rob.

I was going to talk about this a little in my review, but I didn't want to make it super long and boring lol. My short review on the mental aspect of the program is that it simply works. Basically, the only swing thought you have is to swing fast and NOTHING else. As long as you can do that, you will see an improvement in clubhead speed. Here's my longer review, if you care to read:

I read a book by Bob Rotella...what I'm going to talk about is probably from "Golf is Not a Game of Perfect," but I can't remember, since I've read all of his books. Basically, his mental approach to golf is to pick a target as small as possible, and think nothing BUT your target...it's essentially "aim small, miss small." So for me, when I am on the teebox and ready to hit my first shot, let's say I pick a tree as my target. I will literally pick a small leaf on that tree (even though I can't see the individual leaf from 300+ away) and think about nothing but that leaf throughout my entire golf swing. The ONLY thing I THINK about during my SWING is that leaf. In other words, I have absolutely zero swing thoughts. I don't have any swing thoughts about where my hands should be on the takeaway, I don't think about keeping a loose grip, I don't think about "swinging to first base," etc. This will guide your subconscious mind into making the perfect swing for you, if you let it. What I mean by that, is you have to TRUST your body that it is going to make the right swing for you, so that you will hit your target and make the golf shot that you drew up on the board. Rotella talks about the trust and the training mentality. Say you hit a bucket of balls for a range session, and during your swing, you are having swing thoughts (suppose you are implementing everything your swing coach taught you that day, perhaps "tuck your right elbow in on the downswing" or whatever). You are essentially using the training mentality, which will produce frustrating and inconsistent results, but you are training your brain to keep that right elbow tucked in on the downswing. The trust mentality, however, is the complete opposite; you are swinging the club without any conscious thought. You are TRUSTING your body to make the right moves and perform the perfect golf swing that you want it to, so you can see minimal errors and consistent results. I essentially have no swing thoughts. My elbow is being tucked in on my downswing without me having to consciously think about it. The only thought I have is my target, which is as small as possible, and nothing else. It's been a while since I've read one of his books, but when you are hitting a bucket of balls, Bob suggests using the training mentality (where you are allowed to have as many swing thoughts as you want) for 10 or 20% of the balls you hit, whereas the rest of the 80 or 90% of the balls is used for the trust mentality, where you have ZERO swing thoughts and only trust in your body's ability to hit a perfect shot.

Now, to tie this in with the Drive 400 program, Rob's mentality is similar. Instead of thinking about a small target, the only swing thought you have is to swing as fast as possible. You see, technology has absolutely, in a way, ruined the game of golf. Take the trackman, for example. You have stats that show everything: ball speed, attack angle, dynamic loft, smash factor...the list goes on. None of this stuff was being talked about in Hogan's day. We have come to the point in golf, where if any golfer's trackman stat, say, the dynamic loft angle, isn't optimal, the instructors now have a drill, where if you practice it, it will make your trackman stat, in this case, dynamic loft, optimal. Now, Rob isn't saying that this is a bad thing. It's just that these instructors' drills is just one more thing that is going to give golfers something to consciously think about during their swing. With all the technology and training aids of today, it is giving golfers more and more thoughts to think about during their swing. Rob and Rotella's mental philosophy is to minimize the swing thoughts as much as possible. Your swing speed is literally determined by what is in your subconscious mind. Your subconscious mind is a powerful thing, and you can swing a club at 120mph, but only if you let it. There are, of course, physical limitations, but the subconscious mind prevents people from swinging a club to their full potential. This is kind of what Rob talks about in the Drive 400 program, and it is true. When you swing a club as fast as possible (and that is your only dominant thought), you are training your subconscious mind that it is possible to swing faster than what you are accustomed to swinging.

You will be surprised at how much better your golf game will be by implementing the trust mentality to your game. I went from consistently shooting anywhere in the 80s (I'd occasionally have that 78 or 79), to shooting in the mid to high 70s (occasionally shooting low 80s).

Update for me, as a few fonts have some questions about results, etc.

Two pieces of context first...(1) I just started a week ago and I have done 1 week's worth of swing speed drills and I have done the SMR / Mobility etc everyday, plus a few of the strength exercises, and (2) All I really wanted out of this was a little added flexibility, some healing of some stiff muscles / joints, and a workout that I could get excited about because of golf benefits. If it gives me a little extra pop in my stick I'll be happy about that, too, but I'm already reasonably long (not WRX long, but long enough for most situations I find myself in...)

Anyway, after only a weeks worth of doing the exercises pretty religiously, here is what I've found:

1. My lower back is no longer in a ton of pain

2. I can swing a driver as hard as I can fathom and my back won't pop / get strained

3. I had some stiffness in places I didn't even know I had, and it gets a little better each day going through the exercises, but a couple of spots are still pretty painful

4. I'm working the known stiff parts pretty hard...my right elbow / forearm / wrist (tennis elbow) and my shoulder muscles and my lower back. I've found improvements in all of these areas already.

5. I've memorized everything but the strength training and can do the whole shebang in a little over an hour at my house (bought a foam roller and lacrosse ball). I can do most of the strength training at my house too...just haven't focused on it as much yet.

I am convinced that I will become more flexible, be in less pain, and get a little extra pop in the bat. So even a week in, I can already tell that I'm in it for the long haul. I wholeheartedly recommend this for any golfers...Period.

I wouldn't call these "cons", but figured I would at least put a few "things to think about" out there:

a. The program does take some time...1-2 hours for the full workout, and takes a little "setup"...watching the videos, getting familiar with the exercises, etc.

b. I'm an eternal skeptic so I will wait and see on swing speed gains...I'm convinced some will come but will it be appreciable or controllable?

c. I haven't been able to fully commit to the "mental" part for two reasons. I'm going through a fix of a major swing fault, and I want more control in my swing, not necessarily speed. So while I do some of the swing drills, I'm also thinking about a new move. I know that sorta defeats the purpose but I only do it for specific drills, and the program is designed well such that some of them lend themselves to just swinging hard. And I also know that if I learn to swing very hard under control, that will do both for me (more speed and control).

d. I have a hard time with a couple of the exercises. I've had 3 knee surgeries and some are relatively tough on an old man's bionic knees.

I love the program so far and wholeheartedly recommend it, and am already seeing benefits in a week. Rob, I want to thank you as I have been looking for something just like this for a long time. Thanks!