2024 Wells Fargo Championship WITB Photos ×

Joel Dahmen accuses Kang of cheating

schuyler

If there were 5 witnesses to blatant cheating why was there no complaint to the PGA and tournament committee?

There were, in fact, multiple complaints made to both.

But Saturday was the Diane Murphy annual luau and pig roast and all the golf big wigs were there.

Apparently, the punch was 3 parts pineapple juice, 2 parts grenadine, and 40 parts Bacardi 151.

Nobody woke up til Monday ; )

Bugger! Ive not missed it again have I?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad youre still so emotional about this. the quotes are about him being a cancer survivor which I mentioned earlier in thread. unfortunately one has nothing to do with the other. i know thats hard to hear but its reality.

Look at the bolded, I can say the same exact thing of you and your posts. Youre simply not able to accept your opinions arent facts either. He refused to meet with Kang 1 on 1. thats on him. As i said to clint dagger its all hearsay whether you like it or not.I know your position as you know mine.Dahmen was wrong to say that word in my opinion and the opinion of many others because the rules say so. you need to just accept that and not get so excited and pretend to show restraint. post away anything you want just remember your opinions arent facts either. You used alot of buzzwords to show me how upset you are. its cool for you to attack another mans character but not for me to do it... oh the sweet irony. Do you even realize what you posted?

This is absolutely untrue. They argued about it on the course long enough for the group behind them to pass through.... Kang, by his own account, went to approach Dahmen before their round at the next event, I believe, then decided not to because he didn't want it to interfere with their round. Since then Kang has decided to not talk about the issue at all, besides taking a few questions at the Open with his normal canned responses that he's going with the rules official's decision. To say that Dahmen will not speak to Kang and to insinuate that he is somehow ducking Kang is again another stretch of the truth on your part. You want to argue about the way he handled it on Twitter? FINE, I don't think you'll get a whole lot of pushback, but he was asked by someone on Twitter about why they were held up and let another group pass through. It was then that he responded with the "cheat" tweet.... he didn't just run to Twitter just to post that, he did so after someone confronted him about what happened.

I apologize if my "buzzwords" hurt your feelings or if you thought I was questioning your character because I said you need to read more of the information that's out there.... You may think I am spouting my opinions, my only opinion is that Kang took a drop that he didn't deserve. I got to that conclusion based on the information I am reading, not by my own made up facts because I am bias, or have some agenda. You disagree with me? Thats totally fine. You just keep saying things hoping they'll stick, that have nothing to back them up, in fact the opposite in most occasions. You questioned if any tour pros have spoken to Dahmens character because you can't even do your own simple google search, examples are presented and you again, somehow try to discredit them or look at it in a different context.

Your sarcasm and classic projection is noted.Youre adding nothing new yet are accusing me of making things up. At least you finally admitted that Dahmen refused to meet with Kang. As for the bolded youre cherry picking to fit your narrative.I asked what pros have gone on the record to defend dhamen in this incident. the answer is 0. Those pros attested to his cancer and his road to the tour not the ruling tantrum or accusation. Secondly nothing you have said rises above speculation yet you have the nerve to say im making things up? Im so making things up that you finally acknowledged that dahmen refused to meet kang which a few post ago you said never happened. Youre so dug in and that fine but like i said youre seething through the screen. its transaprent. Seriously, you never intended to have an honest discussion. For you and a few others the "witnesses" are beyond reproach and put the burden on Kang. its quite the opposite though. The guy making the accusations has no definitive proof so better to keep your mouth shut in that situation instead of going on twitter. Youre so blind to your own bias that you dont realize it. " kang gave canned answers" give your head a shake. What did you want him to say? as a non native english speaker he handled it just fine. Youre too emotional on the subject which puzzles me and youre lashing out at me because of it. if your only argument is Dahmens caddie and 2 friends say so then theres simply nothing more to discuss. Youre welcome to keep calling me a liar though and pretend youre not attacking my character. Sweet irony

Bias.

Agenda.

Non-native speaker.

Refused to meet with Kang.

Dahmens caddie and 2 friends.

Nope. You've been spot on with details the whole time. Keep projecting, brah.

You called me brah... edgy. Nice I know you are but what am I strategy, shows how calm you are...

[media=]

[/media]

Think what you want, bro (not being edgy).

Again, doesn’t make it the truth.

Titleist TSr2 10*  GD UB 6s

Ping G430 LST 15* HZRDUS smoke yellow 70s

Ping G430 19* Tour Chrome 2.0 85s

Srixon ZX7 mkii 4-7, Z-Forged ii 8-P KBS CTL 110

Ping s159 50/12s, 54/10h, 58/8b  KBS Tour
Ping Anser Milled 2  34"

Nor does what you think bro ;). Can your ego handle that?

Totally!! I have no ego, I have 3 kids and a wife lol... Carry on with your bad self, your fiction is entertaining!!

Ping Anser Milled 2  34"

Totally!! I have no ego, I have 3 kids and a wife lol... Carry on with your bad self, your fiction is entertaining!!

Oh you almost got through it without showing your cards... thanks for confirming your ego cant handle it.

giphy.gif

Oh you almost got through it without showing your cards... thanks for confirming your ego cant handle it.

giphy.gif

LOL... I'm being memed to death by a grown man! At least I can only assume that's what you are since you used to be a pro golfer. C'mon, wheres that sharp wit of yours that's been creeping out on occasion?? Use that!!!

Ping Anser Milled 2  34"

giphy.gif

LOL... I'm being memed to death by a grown man! At least I can only assume that's what you are since you used to be a pro golfer. C'mon, wheres that sharp wit of yours that's been creeping out on occasion?? Use that!!!

I think he's Korean and has taken up a crusade for Kang

Taylormade Stealth Plus Mitsu Kai'li White 70S
Taylormade SIM2 15  Tour AD DI 8S
Mizuno MP 20 3-PW ProjectX 6.0
Vokey SM7 54S and 60M
Cameron Newport 2 CT
Titleist ProV1x Left dash

giphy.gif

It wouldnt be a fair battle of wits unless you bring "5 witnesses" to vouch for you ;)

Starting to seem that way, the crusade part anyway.... Just remember, when you run out of cool, witty, edgy things to say, there's always a meme!

Ping Anser Milled 2  34"

It wouldnt be a fair battle of wits unless you bring "5 witnesses" to vouch for you ;)

There you go!!!! I knew you could do better.... I don't need witnesses though, I am 95% sure you made up 95% of the posts you made. Hasn't been a fair fight for a while.

Ping Anser Milled 2  34"

Starting to seem that way, the crusade part anyway.... Just remember, when you run out of cool, witty, edgy things to say, there's always a meme!

or you can just call the other person a liar when you have no arguments left! you literally did that several times because you lost the plot and couldnt argue any other point other than " dahmen said so and 3 people said so as well". But youre definitely cool calm and collected about all of this. A funny meme triggered you... good grief man let it go nobody needs to agree with you to validate your existence. Try looking up agree to disagree. but your ego can handle it...

giphy.gif

There you go!!!! I knew you could do better.... I don't need witnesses though, I am 95% sure you made up 95% of the posts you made. Hasn't been a fair fight for a while.

Absolutely right. youre clearly unarmed and it shows. Theres only so many times you can try and BS people on here with your "facts" *cough* "opinions" and vent at others opinions by claiming yours are facts. The mental gymnastics required to do this is very impressive. Still trying to convince me youre not mad? Lighten up

or you can just call the other person a liar when you have no arguments left! you literally did that several times because you lost the plot and couldnt argue any other point other than " dahmen said so and 3 people said so as well". But youre definitely cool calm and collected about all of this. A funny meme triggered you... good grief manlet it go.

Stoppppppppppppppppppp....

You do make up a lot of s*** though.....

Ping Anser Milled 2  34"

or you can just call the other person a liar when you have no arguments left! you literally did that several times because you lost the plot and couldnt argue any other point other than " dahmen said so and 3 people said so as well". But youre definitely cool calm and collected about all of this. A funny meme triggered you... good grief manlet it go.

Stoppppppppppppppppppp....

You do make up a lot of s*** though.....

Sure mr 5 witnesses and pros taking dahmens side... pot meet kettle

giphy.gif

Absolutely right. youre clearly unarmed and it shows. Theres only so many times you can try and BS people on here with your "facts" *cough* "opinions" and vent at others opinions by claiming yours are facts. The metal gymnastics required to do this is very impressive. Still trying to convince me youre not mad?

LOL sounds more like you are trying to convince yourself that I am. I'd like to say I am shocked.....

Ping Anser Milled 2  34"

Absolutely right. youre clearly unarmed and it shows. Theres only so many times you can try and BS people on here with your "facts" *cough* "opinions" and vent at others opinions by claiming yours are facts. The metal gymnastics required to do this is very impressive. Still trying to convince me youre not mad?

LOL sounds more like you are trying to convince yourself that I am. I'd like to say I am shocked.....

Sure guy who feels the need to say he has a wife and kids to answer a question on his ego being able to handle opposite opinions... then immediately proves for all to see that he cant.

Remind me, who said yesterday " ive shown restraint but..." yeah thought so. its incredible to me that you have fallen off the wagon. Seriously, you simply cant handle someone disagreeing with you on this subject and apparently its upsetting you. best to step away from the keyboard if thats the case. After ive told you several times i respect your position but not how you got to it its time to let it go.

Sure guy who feels the need to say he has a wife and kids to answer a question on his ego being able to handle opposite opinions...

Remind me, who said yesterday " ive shown restraint but..." yeah thought so. its incredible to me that you have fallen off the wagon. Seriously, you simply cant handle someone disagreeing with you on this subject and apparently its upsetting you. best to step away from the keyboard if thats the case. After ive told you several times i respect your position but not how you got to it its time to let go

Seriously... are you trying to slap fight me right now? It kind of feels that way....

Ping Anser Milled 2  34"

Sure guy who feels the need to say he has a wife and kids to answer a question on his ego being able to handle opposite opinions...

Remind me, who said yesterday " ive shown restraint but..." yeah thought so. its incredible to me that you have fallen off the wagon. Seriously, you simply cant handle someone disagreeing with you on this subject and apparently its upsetting you. best to step away from the keyboard if thats the case. After ive told you several times i respect your position but not how you got to it its time to let go

Seriously... are you trying to slap fight me right now? It kind of feels that way....

Haha! That one drew a horse laugh.

At least we know he can let things go, haha!

Lowheel, at times I have enjoyed your posts. Currently however, you just sound like a bitter, old washed up former Nationwide tour pro that never made it to the big time with a prejudicial axe to grind. You really should give it a rest as it is very unbecoming of you. I’m sure you’re decent guy. Please don’t change my opinion of you by your pettiness.

$$$$

Lowheel, at times I have enjoyed your posts. Currently however, you just sound like a bitter, old washed up former Nationwide tour pro that never made it to the big time with a prejudicial axe to grind. You really should give it a rest as it is very unbecoming of you. I’m sure you’re decent guy. Please don’t change my opinion of you by your pettiness.

This should help elevate the discussion :)

Seriously it had stopped two days ago. This post was not needed

Imagine how insecure and alone someone must feel to post that... you can picture the self satisfaction on his face when he clicked post.

“ that will show him!!!”

In keeping with current trend".............

And yours is?

My Lord this is a serious place

In keeping with current trend".............

And yours is?

My Lord this is a serious place

Wasn't actually speaking to yours ranger. Actually agreeing with your post, but did so poorly.