Joel Dahmen accuses Kang of cheating

schuyler

Lowheel, at times I have enjoyed your posts. Currently however, you just sound like a bitter, old washed up former Nationwide tour pro that never made it to the big time with a prejudicial axe to grind. You really should give it a rest as it is very unbecoming of you. I’m sure you’re decent guy. Please don’t change my opinion of you by your pettiness.

My god the hubris required to post this. Seriously, do you not own any self awareness? Clearly you have issues that have nothing to do with me if you insist on posting drivel like this and not see how sad it looks... take care of yourself

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I applaud the restraint the mods are showing. As a rubbernecker, I appreciate you letting this trainwreck continue for the enjoyment of all.

Titleist TSR3 10° Autoflex 505x

Titleist TSR3 15° Ventus Red 7s

Callaway UW 19° Ventus Red 7s

PXG 0311 Gen3 4-5p, 6-9t, PWst Oban CT-115s 

PXG 0311 Sugar Daddy 50° Oban CT-115s

Vokey 56°s Raw, 60°t Raw Project X LZ 6.0

Byron Morgan DH89x / 009 

Lowheel, at times I have enjoyed your posts. Currently however, you just sound like a bitter, old washed up former Nationwide tour pro that never made it to the big time with a prejudicial axe to grind. You really should give it a rest as it is very unbecoming of you. I’m sure you’re decent guy. Please don’t change my opinion of you by your pettiness.

This should help elevate the discussion :)

Seriously it had stopped two days ago. This post was not needed

In keeping with current trend".............

And yours is?

My Lord this is a serious place

Dont worry he was agreeing with you!

On a side note if you have a minute, id love to know since you made it to the highest level can you recall anyone ever on tour during your time in the 90s doing something like this? the only one i remember was when i was on the nike tour and the buzz was norman calling mccumber a cheater i believe in 95 or 96 for flattening a spike mark on the green while mark was claiming he was swiping a insect out of his line. Does that ring a bell? id love to hear your thoughts. Ive never seen anything like this on any tour ive played. Have you come across a scenario like this ever. thanks in advance man

Imagine how insecure and alone someone must feel to post that... you can picture the self satisfaction on his face when he clicked post.

“ that will show him!!!”

Not really, it’s just fun to troll guys like you who take themselves too seriously.

$$$$

So to answer Lowheels’s question there is quite a bit of stuff about Gary Player being a cheater and winning the open championship by having his caddie drop a ball in the rough on 17 that was supposedly lost. There’s a lot of stuff out there about him if you’re interested in reading it. Obviously, the situation with Kang could have been a case of him being mistaken or he could’ve knowingly took a bad drop for his benefit, we don’t know. I guess that’s what this whole thread is about. Did Kang knowingly take a bad drop, or was it simply a mistake? Or, was the drop good? Again, I wasn’t there. I just have to trust JD and the other witnesses. Again, it is possible that they all conspired against Kang. Or, initially, they were all wrong about where they sought Kang’s ball crossed the hazard. I don’t really care one way or the other. It has no affect on my life. It’s just kind of fun sometimes to see how upset people get over this stuff.

$$$$

Seriously it had stopped two days ago. This post was not needed

In keeping with current trend".............

And yours is?

My Lord this is a serious place

Wasn't actually speaking to yours ranger. Actually agreeing with your post, but did so poorly.

Then I’m a jackass Sorry :)

There were a few incidents

In my groupmone time John Dowdall absolutely challenged another player on a drop point for a lateral hazard.

I was in a terrible position to see where it crossed, but it was pretty obvious the player was gaining some ground. According to John,

The difference was absurdly different.....it ended in the scoring trailer, but wasn’t pretty.

I know ther were plenty of challenges on free drops, questionable entry points. Pretty rare, but it happened.

Norman challenges a few players as I understand, not just in US But overseas

I never dealt with anything egregious on tour......other than dealing with Finchem, but that’s another thread hahaah

There were a few incidents

In my groupmone time John Dowdall absolutely challenged another player on a drop point for a lateral hazard.

I was in a terrible position to see where it crossed, but it was pretty obvious the player was gaining some ground. According to John,

The difference was absurdly different.....it ended in the scoring trailer, but wasn’t pretty.

I know ther were plenty of challenges on free drops, questionable entry points. Pretty rare, but it happened.

Norman challenges a few players as I understand, not just in US But overseas

I never dealt with anything egregious on tour......other than dealing with Finchem, but that’s another thread hahaah

Cool, thanks for sharing. I’ve seen some tense stuff in scoring tents and trailer but never anybody running to the media. I’ve seen a fist fight on the old hooters tour in the parking lot after the round over a questionable request for relief on the final greens fringe where there was a sprinkler head. Maybe it’s a different era but things like that got handled behind closed doors back in the day. I’d love to hear the dowdall story some day! Have a good night

Imagine how insecure and alone someone must feel to post that... you can picture the self satisfaction on his face when he clicked post.

“ that will show him!!!”

Not really, it’s just fun to troll guys like you who take themselves too seriously.

Sure bud... keep telling yourself whatever you need to ;)

“ that will show him!!!”

Sure bud... keep telling yourself whatever you need to ;)

That’s fine. I don’t need to have the last word.

$$$$

Kang? What a great golf name.

Driver: Callaway Paradym 9 set to 10 Draw

3W Callaway  Epic Flash

5w Callaway Epic Flash
Hybrids: 4-5 Epic Flash    
               6-7 Big Bertha 

7 Ping G430 played as an 8 

Irons: PXG Gen4 XP 9-GW

Wedges: PXG 0311 52 56 degree Forged

Putter: Odyssey Rossie Pro 2.0