• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Callaway        Paradym  Hzrdus Silver 

Callaway        Epic Flash 3 & 5 fw  Even Flow Green   
TM                   M4   4 & 5 hybrid  Atmos 

TM                  P790  6-PW Recoil ESX

PING               Glide 3.0  50, 56, 60  

TM                  Spider cs  Iomic Absolute-X  

Happens every other Saturday to doctoro in the bushy shrubs at Herndon Centenial!  🙂

• Like 3

N.E.   -7          Not sure about this one could be a FG game easily. That's why I picked it of course. 

Chic./Tenn.     under (-)   46.5    Field position game for sure

Seattle   -2.5    Beat my Pats on a GW fumble will ya Bills ya sure, not this game!!

• Like 3

Callaway Razr X Black 9.5 stiff
Callaway Razr X Black 4wd. stiff
Wilson CI9 4-gw. TT reg.
Cleveland RTG Wedges TT reg. 52,56.
MG ball
Cleveland Classic #4

I'm hooked on a feeling
I'm high on believing

Green Bay/San Fran  under 51

I really hate to pick a Thursday night game but I just can't see many points being scored...is it almost too obvious?  I'm aware of the old adage "If it's too good to be true it probably is" and I must wonder if I'm being duped...but I'm just feeling it.

2 other picks to follow soon...

• Like 2

Thursday Night 

Green Bay - 2 1/2    at   San Francisco   .................................. 51

Sunday 

Seattle - 2 1/2     at      Buffalo ..................................................54

Denver  at   Atlanta -4   .............................................................50

Chicago  at  Tennessee -5 1/2 .................................................46 1/2 

Detroit  at  Minnesota - 4 .........................................................53 1/2 

Baltimore -3  at  Indy ................................................................44 1/2

Carolina at Kansas City -10 1/2 ...............................................52 1/2

Houston -6 1/2  at  Jacksonville ..............................................51 1/2

NY Giants   at  Washington -3 1/2 ...........................................43

Las Vegas  at  LA Chargers -1 1/2 ...........................................54

Pittsburgh -13 1/2   at  Dallas  ...................................................42

Miami   at   Arizona -4 1/2 .........................................................48

New Orleans  at  Tampa -4 1/2 .................................................54 1/2 

Monday Night 

New England -7  at  NY Jets ...................................................41 

I just checked the latest Vegas line on tonight's game. 
It is currently Green Bay -7  and 48 1/2. There has been a great deal of movement since I posted our lines early Tuesday morning.

I'll take a shot with Green Bay - 2 1/2 tonight as my first pick.

Edited by touch
  • Like 1

Hey thanks Q. With all the attention I've been receiving of late, this old single guy better be on the look out for the ladies.

Picture - GIF When i see a hot girl - Viral Viral Videos

"Come on home, girl" he said with a smile
"You don't have to love me yet, let's get high awhile
But try to understand, try to understand
Try, try, try to understand, I'm a magic man"

Edited by touch
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Q,

'll see your Granny (Irene Ryan) from the  Beverly Hillbillies (aired 1962-1971 ) ,

and raise ya Ann Marie ( Marlo Thomas)  from That Girl. A tv show that aired in the same era ( 1966-1971).

Marlo Thomas on Twitter: "Remember Hot Pants? Yep, I wore them and Dick  Cavett wasn't sure what to make of them!! #TBT… "Marlo Thomas then and now: See the 'That Girl' star through the years - AOL  Entertainment

Edited by touch
  • Like 2

Hey Aaron, was Marlo Thomas as hot as some of the famous brunettes you date?

New party member! Tags: football smile nfl smiling green bay packers  packers aaron rodgers grin rodgers grinning gb packers ar12… | Green bay  packers, Nfl, Football

• Like 4

On 11/3/2020 at 8:35 AM, touch said:

Week 9 Lines for picks 

Thursday Night 

Green Bay - 2 1/2    at   San Francisco   .................................. 51

Sunday 

Seattle - 2 1/2     at      Buffalo ..................................................54

Denver  at   Atlanta -4   .............................................................50

Chicago  at  Tennessee -5 1/2 .................................................46 1/2 

Detroit  at  Minnesota - 4 .........................................................53 1/2 

Baltimore -3  at  Indy ................................................................44 1/2

Carolina at Kansas City -10 1/2 ...............................................52 1/2

Houston -6 1/2  at  Jacksonville ..............................................51 1/2

NY Giants   at  Washington -3 1/2 ...........................................43

Las Vegas  at  LA Chargers -1 1/2 ...........................................54

Pittsburgh -13 1/2   at  Dallas  ...................................................42

Miami   at   Arizona -4 1/2 .........................................................48

New Orleans  at  Tampa -4 1/2 .................................................54 1/2 

Monday Night 

New England -7  at  NY Jets ...................................................41 

2 minutes ago, doctoro said:

This is scary but I have to go with Touch on this one.  I am also taking the Packers -2.5 

I know the Niners are a much better team on the whole but you can only take so many hits before you start getting punch drunk.

I love what the Niners have done in such a short period of time and I am not thrilled with Green Bay's defense.

But the bottom line is the Niners are decimated with injuries and Covid issues.  Calling up guys from the practice squad and Jordan Reed who is not lacking in talent is coming off IR to take George Kittle's place. He will be on a pitch count and I will take one hit and done for him as my over under taking the under 1.5 tackles  LOL 

Taking the Niners -2.5 but I will go on record and say if by some chance they are in it in the 4th quarter I will be rooting against my pick and pull for the Shanny led Niners to pull the big upset as the line has now moved to -7 

Is the mob involved in this game.  Is Aaron Jones playing or not? I don't think it matters 

This game seems like a free square game but this is the NFL you have to play the game and the Packers were spanked by the NIners in the playoffs.

Don't care they are are walking E.R. and Rodgers will manage them well.  "Not it!" I am on my free square thank you!

Packers - 2.5

• Like 4

Well indeed we have experienced our first push. The victims have already chimed in with their Ugh's above. ( Chuntsman and NCL) 

Right on the number that total was. Thanks for breaking the ice fellas. 

It's A Tie |  WHO WORE IT BETTER; I'D SAY IT WAS A TIE | image tagged in memes,funny,classy,who | made w/ Imgflip meme maker

• Like 3

Epic Fail Lol GIF by Tennis TV                              jurassic park no GIF

Sometimes you just never see it, until it happens. Coming into the year there was a sense of hope with a new NFL season being dawned in what will be the infamous 2020 season, but as of late I find myself doing my best Daniel Jones  impersonation as I am really stumbling down the stretch only to be met a wall of reality saying " AH AH AH you didn't say the magic word!". Alas another week has turned and another opportunity to find the ever elusive "magic word".  

Green Bay can't decide if it wants to be the chef or to be the food, one week they chop defenses up, the next they are getting smoked by Dalvin the Cook. That game looked like the old Vikings Packers games where they had to replace the grass in both end zones at Lambeau because Packers fan kept seeing Moss in the end zone. It's almost like the Vikings who were the Jekyll and Hyde team last year have simply passed the torch to their NFC North brothers. Packers, although in their Jekyll and Hyde stage has somewhat shown some consistency while playing musical chairs at wide receiver. Staying on the subject of mass injuries who better to look towards than the San Francisco 49ers. Their offense right now looks like a neighborhood pot luck. So far I haven't seen anything I like and for that I am leaving this party early. The Double A batteries (Aaron Rodgers, Aaron Jones) are only good together. if you take one out, the other suffers and doesn't seem to produce which was the case Sunday against the Vikings and Week 5 against the Bucs. Thankfully Aaron Jones comes back this week providing the much need spark,  having the fully charged and powered Packers burning the Boys of the Bay. 

Green Bay - 2 1/2 

To Charm City we go, where we find Mr. Legs himself, Lamar "Legs" Jackson. The Baltimore Ravens look like a team ready to flame out in the first round of the playoffs once again this year. Their defense must not have payed the power bill in months because they are playing lights out, so much so they would have made the Gruesome Twosome (Ray Lewis and Ed Reed) happy with their play. Matched up against Mr. AARP himself Phillip Rivers, the Ravens look to stop a slow and middle of the road Colts offense. Phillip Rivers has more kids then he has wideouts right now and it shows. T.Y Hilton is the only real option to stretch the field, even then Rivers can't seem to find him and so the Rivers, Hilton connection in year one, at least to this point, is basically nonexistent. Someone needs to hit the Life Alert button on old man Rivers necklace to come save this "help I've fallen and can't back up" Colt's passing offense. This essentially amounts to a teenager and a senior racing down the stairs. Lamar and company are just too fast for the Colts. Colts don't have their trusty motorized stair chair in T.Y. Hilton working. Ravens leg one out at the Oil Can.

Family Guy Stairs GIF         

Now on to two teams with new stadiums this year, the Las Vegas Raiders and the Los Angeles Chargers. Las Vegas has been much more scrappy this year compared to last, actually living up to some of the hype from the preseason with good wins against the Chiefs and Saints. Vegas could be a dark horse in the upcoming playoffs but even then they are still a gamble. The AFC West, really the entire AFC, is in a shootout for any kind of playoff birth, as stacked teams like Kansas City, Pittsburgh, Tennessee, Baltimore, Buffalo, and even teams like Miami, Indy and Cleveland, ( yes even Cleveland) are clawing and scratching their way to a hopeful playoff birth. If Josh Jacobs and Darren Waller stay healthy, Dereck Carr and the Raiders Defense play decent, the Raiders have a chance at the playoffs and against Los Angeles. The Chargers can't be counted out either, they may have struck some gold in drafting Justin Herbert. With an already solid receiving core the Chargers too could eek into a wildcard card position pretty soon. The elephant in the room when it come to Los Angeles is Herbert's interception rate, he has thrown at least 1 interception in 3 straight games and throwing 2 INTs last week against the Broncos. But even then it is not solely on the young QB's shoulders to win games, the defense has looked awfully similar to that of the Atlanta Flacons, giving up leads, late leads at that. Chargers defense needs to unleash their inner Kyra Sedgewick and become the Closer (great T.V. show), help the offense win close games. Instead I see Herbert opening up a bakery and giving the Raiders free turnovers and with that I am all in on the Raiders, in a somewhat entertaining game at the space ship in Los Angeles.

Las Vegas over Los Angeles  

The Hangover Things GIF

Edited by greenemachine
  • Like 3

My picks for week 9. Won my first with Green Bay Thurs. night. 

Free 5 Star Images, Download Free Clip Art, Free Clip Art on Clipart Library

Arizona off a bye. Miami has a long flight. Tua does not find it easy in the desert.

Arizona -4 1/2 

GOAT at home. GOAT in prime time again. GOAT has AB now added to his arsenal. GOAT shows Brees and the Saints how his Buccs are firing hot these days.

Tampa -4 1/2 

I'm seeing the color red taking me to my second 3-0 week of the season. 

Tampa Bay Bucs' stadium to receive $10.4M for COVID-19 safety | 2020-07-16  | Security Magazine

Arizona Cardinals Seating Chart State Farm Stadium.

• Like 3

Enough of Mr. Ed's buffoonery, we know you can do it again commish!

Edited by touch
  • Like 3

Oh nooooooooooo salty skinned one. Back under the water with your screechy butt. I know better, Lance 

300+ Best monkey around images in 2020 | monkey, primates, chimp

Lancelot Link, Lancelot Link & The Evolution Revolution (1970)

• Like 4

1 hour ago, touch said:

I was kept up quite a bit last night by a great deal of moaning and sobbing. I am 40 miles from the S. Carolina boarder here in Asheville, NC. The orange man getting tossed combined with Clemson losing to Notre Dame brought deep sadness to the folks from upstate SC and the surrounding southern areas. Thus my disruptive night of sleep.

I came out of the front door and stood on my porch and shouted, " pray it away in church tomorrow folks, and take those damn flags off your pickup trucks by daybreak." 

🤣

I then went back to bed and got some decent sleep. I needed the sleep for this morning I tee it up. See the ol' commish has his 59th birthday today the 8th of November, and is golfing with his best buddies at 10:30 am. Following the round it is a day of NFL viewing and the consumption of tasty food and cocktails.

Week 9 in the NFL. What surprises are in store for this Sunday?

How about a birthday ace for commish? That would be memorable!

Happy Sunday gents,

old golfer Lawrence 

Cummings Cove 1.jpg

Happy Birthday Sir Lawrence! 

I hope you enjoy your glorious day on the links and have a great time in the clubhouse or wherever you choose to imbibe and watch the WFT dismantle Daniel Jones to even the season series at 1-1 

Flop a Lefty special into the cup at least once today! I am a huge fan of the lefty flop shot.

• Like 2

• touch changed the title to NFL Pick 3 Weekly/ TOUR Picks Weekly
  • touch locked this topic
  • touch unlocked this topic