2024 CJ Cup Byron Nelson WITB Photos ×

NFL Pick 3 Weekly/ TOUR Picks Weekly

touch

Golf GIF by STARZ

Week 9 had me parting like it was 1999 with the WWW. Hopefully just like the dot com bubble of the late 90's early 2000's, this win streak will explore into common culture. This wasn't achieved with some excitement on the back end of Sunday's games, as I almost devoured my fingers from the nail biter in LA.

Somehow, someway, the Raiders are finally listening to their late great owner Al Davis. Just win baby! That they did, not one but twice, with an impressive defensive play from their young corner Isiah Johnson, knocking the ball out of both Mike William's and Donald Parham's hands in the waning seconds which would have given Las Vegas and myself the big fat L. Johnson himself was pitted against the odds when life unfortunately dealt him a season ending injury last season and most recently, a personal tragedy when a close friend and former teammate of his Ka'Darian Smith passed away the Wednesday before. Making 2 key back to back plays must have been like going to an all you can eat buffet with a big line, he really knew the perfect time to step up to the plate. Part of me thank Isaiah but the other wants to thank Dez Bryant and the infamous catch, no catch he had against Green Bay in the Divisional round of the payoffs.(2014) Without it I don't think New York would have batted an eye at the supposed TD but because it did happen and all the debates and rules that followed "What is and what is not a catch" New York was forced to look it over again. After all any and all scoring plays are reviewed as well. Thanks Megatron, thanks Dez, I couldn't have done it without you. Thankfully the Raiders "have survived the ground".

The Xavier Institute has been relocated to Baltimore, Maryland, with the Raven getting their X-man back. Yup speak of the devil himself, Dez Bryant made a return to football after his last game, way back on December 31st 2017,  now playing for the Ravens on Sunday. You saw that right. 2020, so far, in the NFL seems to be the year of the necromancer with multiple ex-NFL stars, who's careers were pronounced dead, have made their return to the league. This game however was not about Dez but was about Mr. Legs and how he would fair against a pretty good defensive team. The Ravens struggled early and often in this one, only to have their pretty good defense playing the rich uncle when they posted bail for the offense on a fumble recovery for 6. up until that point the Colt's must have been flipping through the Yellow Pages because they had the Raven's number. This game really come down to who had the slightly better offense with both defenses playing well up to par and thankfully for my line it was Baltimore's offense that was slightly better. Probably because Lamar is like Forrest Gump and he just keeps running and running. 

Green Bay looked they owned U-Haul  last Thursday the way they were able to move the ball up and down the field. San Francisco, I guess, didn't want to pick up the phone. All night both sides of the ball had no answer for the Pack. Green Bay looked like that playground bully at school who bets ups a kid then when the same kid returns, the bully signs his caste with a yo mama joke. Adding insult to injury.  Easy win for them, easy win for me. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, NCLancer said:

My Masters picks to click:

J. Day

T. Hatton

R. McIlroy

P. Reed

J. Thomas

Mrs. NCLancer has asked if she can please get in on the action:

P. Cantlay

T. Fleetwood

J. Rahm

X. Schauffele

M. Wolff

Thanks be to Touch for the fall Masters bonus.

e

I was just about to pm you and see if you were in. The Mrs. of course is In The Mix.

I wondered if you took a peak at that now classic SNL skit with Casey Affleck ? I am sure a way upstate NewYorker would laugh at that one.

You gave it a like so I assume so.

Off to add the triangle couples teams to the mix.

most welcome NCL, and I appreciate the tip of the cap sir. 

• Like 3

Callaway        Paradym  Hzrdus Silver 

Callaway        Epic Flash 3,5,7  FW's  Even Flow Green   
TM                   M4      5 hybrid  Atmos 

TM                  P790   6-PW Recoil ESX

PING               Glide 3.0  50, 56, 60  SS 

TM                  Spider cs  Iomic Absolute-X  

Transparent The Masters Logo Png - 2019 Masters Golf Logo, Png Download -  kindpng

TEAMS 

highergrnd .................DJ-Bryson-Rory-Wolff-Rickie

greenmchn ................Bubba-Rahm-J.Day-Na-Xander

touch .........................Louie-JT-Cantlay-Finau-Reed

Pete3 .........................Finau-Wolff-Molinari-Ancer-Fleetwood

Qqq ............................Reed-Finau-Hideki-Westwood-Jazz toomanyletters

Chuntsmn .................DJ-Rahm-JT-Bryson-Cantlay

puttinf8......................Xander-Reed-JT-Fleetwood-Morikawa 

doctoro ........................Xander-Reed-JT-Koepka-Rahm

NCL .................................JT-Reed-J.Day-T.Hatton-McIlroy

Mrs NCL ..........................Xander-Fleetwood-Rahm-Wolff-Cantlay 

2020 Masters tee times, Thursday pairings

Tee No. 1

7:00 a.m. -- Lucas Glover, Corey Conners, C.T. Pan
7:11 a.m. -- Brandt Snedeker, Charles Howell III, Jazz Janewattananond
7:22 a.m. -- Larry Mize, Andrew Landry, Lukas Michel
7:33 a.m. -- Matt Kuchar, Lee Westwood, Kevin Na
7:44 a.m. -- Xander Schauffele, Jason Kokrak, Henrik Stenson
7:55 a.m. -- Charl Schwartzel, Jason Day, Abel Gallegos
8:06 a.m. -- Vijay Singh, Lanto Griffin, Tyler Duncan
8:17 a.m. -- Mike Weir, Rafael Cabrera Bello, Matt Wallace

11:05 a.m. -- Sung Kang, Erik Van Rooyen
11:16 a.m. -- Danny Willett, Rickie Fowler, John Augenstein
11:27 a.m. -- Phil Mickelson, Abraham Ancer, Bernd Wiesberger
11:38 a.m. -- Adam Scott, Collin Morikawa, Tyrrell Hatton
11:49 a.m. -- Justin Thomas, Matthew Fitzpatrick, Brooks Koepka
12:00 p.m. -- Dustin Johnson, Patrick Cantlay, Rory McIlroy
12:11 p.m. -- Zach Johnson, Justin Rose, Cameron Champ
12:22 p.m. -- Sungjae Im, Victor Perez, Brendon Todd

Tee No. 10

7:00 a.m. -- Sandy Lyle, Jimmy Walker, Yuxin Lin
7:11 a.m. -- Webb Simpson, Marc Leishman, Hideki Matsuyama
7:22 a.m. -- Kevin Kisner, Adam Hadwin, Scottie Scheffler
7:33 a.m. -- Jon Rahm, Bryson DeChambeau, Louis Oosthuizen
7:44 a.m. -- Patrick Reed, Paul Casey, Tony Finau
7:55 a.m. -- Tiger Woods, Shane Lowry, Andy Ogletree
8:06 a.m. -- Jordan Spieth, Gary Woodland, Ian Poulter
8:17 a.m. -- Graeme McDowell, Si Woo Kim, Nate Lashley

11:05 a.m. -- Justin Harding, Shugo Imahira, Nick Taylor
11:16 a.m. -- Chez Reavie, Sebastian Munoz, Ben An
11:27 a.m. -- Bubba Watson, Matthew Wolff, Tommy Fleetwood
11:38 a.m. -- Francesco Molinari, Billy Horschel, Cameron Smith
11:49 a.m. -- Bernhard Langer, J.T. Poston, Christiaan Bezuidenhout
12:00 p.m. -- Fred Couples, Max Homa, Dylan Frittelli
12:11 p.m. -- Jose Maria Olazabal, Andrew Putnam, James Sugrue

• Like 1

Edited by touch
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Well I had the Ravens over the Pats all week.....but.....I just couldn't do it. Now I can whine about it next week after it happens. 

Arizona   -1.5     Bills got a lot of breaks last week, a huge win, and now their on the road. Guess I have a fixation.  

Seattle/L.A. Rams   over +55.5       Wild Western shoot out at it's finest. 

N.O.    -9.5     Saints getting healthy, 49ers not so much. 

I used an extra spacing line between picks. Cool huh?

Edited by Qqq123xx
  • Like 3

Callaway Razr X Black 9.5 stiff
Callaway Razr X Black 4wd. stiff
Wilson CI9 4-gw. TT reg.
Cleveland RTG Wedges TT reg. 52,56.
MG ball
Cleveland Classic #4

23 hours ago, touch said:

Week 10      Lines for Picks 

Thurs. Night 

Indy at Tennessee -2  ..............................................48 1/2

Sunday 

Cincinnati  at  Pittsburgh -7 1/2 ..............................47 1/2 

Washington at  Detroit -4 .......................................45 1/2 

Houston at Cleveland -3 .........................................54

Jacksonville at Green Bay -14 ................................52

Philadelphia -3 1/2  at  NY Giants ..........................44

Tampa -6  at Carolina ..............................................50 1/2

Denver at Las Vegas -5 ...........................................52

Buffalo  at  Arizona -1 1/2 ........................................56

Seattle  at  LA Rams -1 1/2 ......................................55 1/2

San Fran  at  New Orleans -9 1/2 ............................50

Baltimore -7  at  New England .................................42

LA Chargers  at  Miami -2 1/2 ..................................47 1/2 

Monday Night 

Minnesota -2 1/2  at  Chicago .................................44 1/2 

I will take Indy+2 

I like Tennessee as a better team coming down the stretch, but Indy has an advantage on defense right now.  I think Tennessee is not healthy on defense and I will take the +2 in a game that might be real close.  Derrick Henry could still have a big game but the Titans defense is not playing well right now.

• Like 2

Just to let everyone know Napoleon Q went -18 in the first round today. And my recent 1-5 skid....well you can all kiss my horses butt.  Now I just got to decide if I want to invade Prussia or Russia tomorrow.....

the-rise-of-napoleon.jpg

Edited by Qqq123xx
  • Like 1

Wilson CI9 4-gw. TT reg.
MG ball
Cleveland Classic #4

Trash Reaction GIF by Robert E Blackmon

Snap back to reality. 2020 isn't over just yet and neither are the L's. Unlike this year, hopefully my "Pick 'em" year isn't tied up, taken outside, and thrown away because it stinks so bad. With a host of bad teams on an inconvenient bye this week, it is more important than ever to find the good matchups, do your homework on both teams and stick to your picks. Nah. Forget that I got an old fortune telling gypsy by my side. Sure she isn't as appealing or talk about as Ol' Lady Luck herself, but this old gypsy is full of tricks. Little known fact, back in the day she was Pete Rose's base running coach and just like with the Charlie Hustle himself, she has taught me how not to get thrown out, so you have fun 2020 at the landfill while I look to keep eating W's. 

Regular Season Lol GIF by NFL

First up, The Cleveland Browns and the Houston Texans. Houston must have their picture on the back of milk carton because the team has gone missing. Offense, where are you? Defense, still missing for a couple years now? Special Teams, there isn't anything special about you I guess that's why no one has found you yet either. Bill O'Brian in all fairness was the majority of the problem, I mean really? Why in the world you ever trade away a future hall of famer in Deandre Hopkins, for mere draft picks and a beat up running back that was hurt so bad, they almost changed the positions name to hump back because David Johnson's contract kept bringing the team down. Ever since Kill Bill Vol. 3 Houston edition was released the Texans look like a shadow of their former selves. Its almost like Bill knew he was out the door and before they axed him he shuffled the deck and said let's play 52 pickup and the Texans organization agreed?! The roster is a mess with the only viable weapon being Deshaun Watson and even then, he looks  like Harrison Ford in Patriot games. "Where's my family!" Nobody knows Deshaun, that's why your team is on the back of a milk carton. The Browns, of the other 31 teams, knows exactly what it's like to be on a milk carton. Maybe, just maybe, the Browns have found themselves in recent years. Kevin Stefanski is doing his best Hannibal Smith impersonation bringing a much needed, legitimate offensive mind to the Browns. Combining talents of Baker Mayfield, Jarvis Landry, Odell Beckham Jr (although hurt), Nick Chubb, and Kareem Hunt to actually find the endzone in each game, consistently, is finally a positive for Believeland. Defensively the Browns really haven't lost a step. They are by no means great but now with the offense clicking like a Geiger counter in Chernobyl, I see Kevin Stefanski, postgame, saying "I love it when a plan comes together." 

Brownies -3

Apparently the NFL has forgotten to adjust their clocks, not for daylight savings time but, for Tua Time! Brian Flores, like Babe Ruth before him called his shot putting the inexperienced rookie in over the producing Magic Man Ryan Fitzpatrick during the Dolphins bye week. Tua didn't look like a rookie against the Cards last week, going t** for tat with Kyler Murray in an old fashion spaghetti western in the desert. The only thing Tua is missing is an immaculate beard Fitzpatrick sports, after all Tua is just as, if not more, fun to watch then Fitzmagic. On Sunday I thought the clocks had moved forward because it didn't look like  the Dolphins were Falling Back with Tua on the clock . Hitting every receiver on the field it seemed like, the Dolphins rallied around their franchise QB and found a hard fought W in the sands of Arizona. The Los Angeles Chargers are almost geared the same way the Dolphins are with the solid play from their franchise QB Justin Herbert, the only difference I see here ,and possible the reason for my pick, Los Angeles doesn't have consistent play from their defense. Whereas Miami sits at 4th in total defensive rankings, the Chargers sit at 19th and because of that I see the Dolphins offense getting more chances to push the ball, control the tempo and make the Chargers play their game. Los Angeles has solid talent on the Defensive side of the ball but nothing to show for it. I don't think Anthony Lynn is a terrible coach but Gus Bradley hasn't been himself since his Legion of Boom days in Seattle. call it the Jacksonville curse, call it lack of talent, call it poor coaching, whatever it is the defense is the problem. Chargers forget to set an alarm while the Dolphins get up early and stay up with Tua time. 

Miami -2 1/2

Lastly we find ourselves in the Windy City, where the Bears are getting blown around like the city's residents. At quarterback you have Mitchell Trubisky. Nope. Nick Foles then, he gave the Eagles their first ring, surely he can do it. Nope. Chicago you have an all pro wideout in Allan Robinson. Nope. No one to throw him the ball. Chicago, you have a solid defense with Khalil Mack. Nope. Man is only human, he can't be on the field 48 out of 48 minutes and not get tired. Okay then Chicago what do you have? A winning record at 5-4. Nope. The Minnesota Vikings are in town this week and they're looking to pillage the village and feast on some bear. Yes Ketchup will be served you weird-o Chicagoans with your Mustard only hot dogs. Dalvin Cook and the offensive line has looked great after their much needed bye. Captain Kirk isn't steering the team into any asteroid fields or black holes. As long as he does that with the D holding strong ,Vikings in an easy one. Mustard is the loser of the condiments and your football team is the loser in this NFC North matchup.   

bears suck GIF

Minnesota -2 1/2

Edited by greenemachine
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, greenemachine said:

Trash Reaction GIF by Robert E Blackmon

Snap back to reality. 2020 isn't over just yet and neither are the L's. Unlike this year, hopefully my "Pick 'em" year isn't tied up, taken outside, and thrown away because it stinks so bad. With a host of bad teams on an inconvenient bye this week, it is more important than ever to find the good matchups, do your homework on both teams and stick to your picks. Forget that I got an old fortune telling gypsy by my side. Sure she isn't as appealing or talk about as Ol' Lady Luck herself, but this old gypsy is full of tricks. Little known fact, back in the day she was Pete Rose's base running coach and just like with the Charlie Hustle himself, she has taught me how not to get thrown out, so you have fun 2020 at the landfill while I look to keep eating W's. 

Regular Season Lol GIF by NFL

First up, The Cleveland Browns and the Houston Texans. Houston must have their picture on the back of milk carton because the team has gone missing. Offense where are you? Defense, still missing for a couple years now? Special Teams, there isn't anything special about you I guess that's why no one has found you yet either. Bill O'Brian in all fairness was the majority of the problem, I mean really? Why in the world you ever trade away a future hall of famer in Deandre Hopkins for mere draft picks and a beat up running back that was hurt so bad, they almost changed the positions name to hump back because David Johnson's contract kept bringing the team down. Ever since Kill Bill Vol. 3 Houston edition was released the Texans look like a shadow of their former selves. Its almost like Bill knew he was out the door and before they axed him he shuffled the deck and said let's play 52 pickup and the Texans organization agreed?! The roster is a mess with the only viable weapon being Deshaun Watson and even then, he looks Harrison Ford in Patriot games. "Where's my family!" Nobody knows Deshaun, that's why your team is on the back of a milk carton. The Browns, of the other 31 teams, knows what its like to be on a milk carton. Maybe, just maybe, the Browns have found themselves in recent years. Kevin Stefanski is doing is his best Hannibal Smith impersonation bringing a much needed, legitimate offensive mind to the Browns. Combining talents of Baker Mayfield, Jarvis Landry, Odell Beckham Jr (although hurt), Nick Chubb, and Kareem Hunt to actually find the endzone in each game, consistently, is finally a positive for Believeland. Defensively the Browns really haven't lost a step. They are by no means great but now with the offensive clicking like a Geiger counter in Chernobyl, I see Kevin Stefanski, postgame, saying "I love it when a plan comes together." 

Brownies -3

Apparently the NFL has forgotten to adjust their clocks, not for daylight savings time but, for Tua Time! Brian Flores, like Babe Ruth before him called his shot putting the inexperienced rookie in over the producing Magic Man Ryan Fitzpatrick during the Dolphins bye week. Tua didn't look like a rookie against the Cards last week, going t** for tat with Kyler Murray in an old fashion spaghetti western in the desert. The only thing Tua is missing is an immaculate beard Fitzpatrick sports, after all Tua is just as, if not more, fun to watch then Fitzmagic. On Sunday I thought the clocks had moved forward because it didn't look like  the Dolphins were Falling Back with Tua on the clock . Hitting every receiver on the field it seemed like, the Dolphins rallied around their franchise QB and found a hard fought W in the sands of Arizona. The Los Angeles Chargers are almost gear the same way the Dolphins are with the solid play from their franchise QB Justin Herbert, the only difference I see here ,and possible the reason for my pick, Los Angeles doesn't have consistent play from their defense. Whereas Miami sits at 4th in total defensive rankings, the Chargers sit at 19 and because of that I see the Dolphins offense getting more chances to push the ball, control the tempo and make the Chargers play their game. Los Angeles has solid talent on the Defensive side of the ball but nothing to show for it. I don't think Anthony Lynn is a terrible coach but Gus Bradley hasn't been himself since his Legion of Boom days in Seattle. call it the Jacksonville curse, call it lack of talent, call it poor coaching, whatever it is the defense is the problem. Chargers forget to set an alarm while the Dolphins get up early and stay up with Tua time. 

Miami -2 1/2

Lastly we find ourselves in the Windy City, where the Bears are getting blown around like the city's residents. At quarterback you have Mitchell Trubisky. Nope. Nick Foles then, he gave the Eagles their first ring, surely he can do it. Nope. Chicago you have an all pro wideout in Allan Robinson. Nope. No one to throw him the ball. Chicago, you have a solid defense with Khalil Mack. Nope. Man is only human, he can't be on the field 48 out of 48 minutes and not get tired. Okay then Chicago what do you have? A winning record at 5-4. Nope. The Minnesota Vikings are in town this week and they're looking to pillage the village and feast on some bear. Yes Ketchup will be served you weird-o Chicagoans with your Mustard only hot dogs. Dalvin Cook and the offensive line has look great after their much needed bye. Captain Kirk isn't stirring the team into asteroid fields or black holes and as long as he does that with the D holding strong ,Vikings in an easy one. Mustard is the loser of the condiments and your football is the loser in this NFC North matchup.   

bears suck GIF

Minnesota -2 1/2

Lol great post GM. Butttt I don't allow ketchup on my dogs either and I am nowhere near Chicago. 

• Haha 2

Wilson CI9 4-gw. TT reg.
MG ball
Cleveland Classic #4

30 minutes ago, Qqq123xx said:

Just to let everyone know Napoleon Q went -18 in the first round today. And my recent 1-5 skid....well you can all kiss my horses butt.  Now I just got to decide if I want to invade Prussia or Russia tomorrow.....

Lol.  Everyone knows that first round of Masters is just for fun.  Heck at one point today, Larry Mize was the leader.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, highergr0und said:

Lol.  Everyone knows that first round of Masters is just for fun.  Heck at one point today, Larry Mize was the leader.

Real funny post. Just for that some of these boys 💂‍♂️will be showing up in your backyard tonight. 

• Like 2

Wilson CI9 4-gw. TT reg.
MG ball
Cleveland Classic #4

Assist the statistician please.

I ask if you could please post your teams score ( the combined score of your 3 lowest players) following each round.

I know that darkness and incomplete rounds probably will be an issue.

Thanks 

• Like 2

Nap. Q              -12

M. Hideki          -4

Westward         -4

Reed                 -4

Twelve pack baby. 

Edited by Qqq123xx
  • Like 1

Wilson CI9 4-gw. TT reg.
MG ball
Cleveland Classic #4

5 hours ago, highergr0und said:

It's funny that not one person picked Tiger for the masters

I was finding that odd as well considering  10 participants. I guess most felt like I did that the Big Cat was barely luke warm leading up to this tournament. 

1 hour ago, Qqq123xx said:

Nap. Q              -12

M. Hideki          -4

Westward         -4

Reed                 -4

Twelve pack baby. 

Hey Invade ! Invade! Crush and Conquerer,

I'm right on your heels with Stud JT, Canty, LOUIE, Pudgy McReed, and Tall Tony.

You want to go head to head with my (full 5) man team on the side? Yup just Q vs Touch. 

I ask are you in? 

If one of us gets a cutty sark player then he also better get the win, or place with the show positions. lol 

I'm glad Tiger is in the mix early. I like even more the fact the Bryson didn't shoot a real low number to open up. That course was so easily gotten today. Many of the current top 10 players had birdies and even eagles that came oh so close to falling. I think a 63 was out there. It does suck that JT had to stop a hot round only to finish it in the wet early morning. 

Ah The Masters. Augusta sets the bar in all things golf.

Edited by touch
  • Like 1

• Like 1

• Like 1

JT and Cantlay did not get a complete round in for me at this point so

Reed -4

Louie Oost -4 

Tony -3

• Like 1

Great post greenmachine but I am with Q with strong support of the No Ketchup on Hot Dogs initiative. Ketchup is for fries man. Plus mustard is the greatest condiment. Honey mustard dipping sauce rules. English Mustard on roast beef. Yellow mustard on dogs. Whole grain mustard on warm baked pretzels. Dijon mustard on any cold cut sandwich please. 

All hail the mustard seed I say.

Mustard Seed, Yellow – SOS Chefs

• Like 3

Sunday 

Cincinnati  at  Pittsburgh -7 1/2 ..............................47 1/2 

Washington at  Detroit -4 .......................................45 1/2 

Houston at Cleveland -3 .........................................54

Jacksonville at Green Bay -14 ................................52

Philadelphia -3 1/2  at  NY Giants ..........................44

Tampa -6  at Carolina ..............................................50 1/2

Denver at Las Vegas -5 ...........................................52

Buffalo  at  Arizona -1 1/2 ........................................56

Seattle  at  LA Rams -1 1/2 ......................................55 1/2

San Fran  at  New Orleans -9 1/2 ............................50

Baltimore -7  at  New England .................................42

LA Chargers  at  Miami -2 1/2 ..................................47 1/2 

Monday Night 

Minnesota -2 1/2  at  Chicago .................................44 1/2 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Qqq123xx said:

Lol great post GM. Butttt I don't allow ketchup on my dogs either and I am nowhere near Chicago. 

How would you serve it up Q? Little mustard, chili and onions, Detroit Style?  Or is it better dragged through the garden with a sesame seed bun yellow mustard, chopped white onions, bright green sweet pickle relish, a dill pickle spear, tomato slices, pickled sport peppers and a dash of celery salt, Chicago Style. Do you fancy yourself a hot dog that is first grilled, then split in half before being placed into a toasted bun slathered with cream cheese. While there are standard garnishes—grilled onions, jalapenos, and grilled cabbage, Seattle Style. Skinny all-beef are deep fried, then stuffed into half-rounds of pizza bread with plenty of fried or sautéed onions, red peppers, and potato rounds get the job done Jersey style? Perhaps the Polish Boy a grilled kielbasa sausage on a hefty roll, topped with coleslaw, generous amounts of both barbeque and hot sauce do the trick like it does for most Clevelanders. How about a kosher all-beef dog typically griddled and topped with sauerkraut and a smear of mustard like the New Yorkers do it? Lastly my two personal favorites the Slaw dog an all-beef dog usually topped with chili-slaw, raw onion, minced chili—or BBQ slaw and the All American dog with ketchup, mustard, onions, and sweet relish.

• Like 2

Who styles it better? 

Chicago

Chicago-Style Hot Dogs | Williams Sonoma

Detroit 

CONEY ISLAND CHILI DOG SAUCE Recipe | Recipe | Coney island hot dog,  Recipes, Hot dogs

New York

New York Street Dogs : Recipes : Cooking Channel Recipe | Food Network  Kitchen | Cooking Channel

San Francisco 

Amazon.com: Whip It Leather's Men's Leather Chaps with Cords: Clothing

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

15 hours ago, touch said:

Assist the statistician please.

I ask if you could please post your teams score ( the combined score of your 3 lowest players) following each round.

I know that darkness and incomplete rounds probably will be an issue.

Thanks 

Round 1 = -16

DJ - 7

JT -6

Rahm - 3

(Cantlay/DeShampoo -2)

Edited by CHuntsman
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Round 1

JT -5

Reed -4