PXG Return Policy Update (For the better!)

rjp322

Felt like this deserved its own thread instead of being buried somewhere.  I was just informed that PXG has now changed their return policy from 30 to 60 days AND removed the 15% restocking fee.  This is really an unbelievable change and something no other company is doing.  Im sure there will be hate here but let's try to keep that out of here!  Just sharing an amazing change.  Im sure it will be reflected online in the coming days.

Edit:  Sorry for the disrespect to Sub70!  Great guys over there!

Edited by rjp322
Sub70
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, rjp322 said:

Felt like this deserved its own thread instead of being buried somewhere.  I was just informed that PXG has now changed their return policy from 30 to 60 days AND removed the 15% restocking fee.  This is really an unbelievable change and something no other company is doing.  Im sure there will be hate here but let's try to keep that out of here!  Just sharing an amazing change.  Im sure it will be reflected online in the coming days.

Uh, sub70 does this

• Like 1

Driver: Callaway Epic Max LS with Ventus Black 6x 44.5"

4w: '22 Rogue ST LS 16.5  Tensei AV Blue 75x

7w: '22 Callaway Apex UW 21 80s MMT

DI: Caley 01X 18* with KBS PGH 95

4-AW: PXG OG 0211  with KBS Tour Stiff 2.5* up 3/4" long MOI matched

Wedges: Cleveland Zipcore 54 Full/58 Mid 

Putter: DF2.1 35"69* in blue

Ball: Srixon Z-star XV

3 hours ago, rjp322 said:

Edit:  Sorry for the disrespect to Sub70!  Great guys over there!

Website hasn’t reflected this yet. I have a fitting Saturday, I will try and confirm if it isn’t up by then

RETURN POLICY

All PXG golf clubs have a no-questions-asked, 60-day money-back guarantee. For assistance with returning equipment, please contact a Player Support Representative at our toll-free number 1.844.PLAY.PXG .

DRIVERS (TBD):  PXG BLACK OPS TOUR 8*,  BLACK OPS TOUR 10.5*,  BLACK OPS STD 8*;  Vanquish 4TX / Diamana WB 53x / GD AD-VF 5s / Ventus TR Black 5x / HZRDUS G4 Black 6.0 / Kaili White, Blue, Red 60x / Tensei AV Raw White/Blue 65x / Diamana S+ 60x

FAIRWAYS:  TAYLORMADE STEALTH 2+ FAIRWAYS/HYBRIDS:  R13.5( FW Rocket TI), 12.8*, Kaili White/Blue 70X;  #3 FW, 15.0*, Kaili Blue 70X/Red 75X;  #4 FW TI, 16.6*, Kaili White 70TX;  #6 FW TI, 20.3*, Kaili White 80TX;  #3 HY 19.5*, Kaili White 90TX; #4 HY 22*, Kaili White 90X

PXG GEN5 0311X, Black Label Elite, 22*, Accra TZFive, 105DI, M5

PXG 0317T, Xtreme Dark, 4 - GW, LAGP L Series, X

PXG  GEN0311XP, Double Black, 4 - LW, LAGP L Series, X

TAYLORMADE P7TW, 5 - GW, LAGP L Series, X

PXG 0311 Sugar Daddy II Milled Wedges, Xtreme Dark, 54*/10, 56*/10, 58*/10, 62*/10; // LAGP L Series, S

SCOTTY CAMERON CONCEPT X 7.2 LTD,  LAGOLF P 135g shaft // LAGOLF BEL-AIR X Forged Carbon Putter // TOULON GARAGE - Austin Custom Rose Gold // STEWART GOLF Q Follow Electric Cart..Carbon // SKYCADDIE SX550 // COBALT Q6 Slope

1 hour ago, Sushiyoshi said:

Any free shipping codes?  $60 to ship 6 clubs...yikes

For most clubs you will get FREE shipping and NO sales tax from ....

discountdansgolf.com

a forum sponsor....ask for a quote:

[email protected]

(Don't expect 60 day returns via DD)

Edited by BirdieBob

DRIVERS (TBD):  PXG BLACK OPS TOUR 8*,  BLACK OPS TOUR 10.5*,  BLACK OPS STD 8*;  Vanquish 4TX / Diamana WB 53x / GD AD-VF 5s / Ventus TR Black 5x / HZRDUS G4 Black 6.0 / Kaili White, Blue, Red 60x / Tensei AV Raw White/Blue 65x / Diamana S+ 60x

FAIRWAYS:  TAYLORMADE STEALTH 2+ FAIRWAYS/HYBRIDS:  R13.5( FW Rocket TI), 12.8*, Kaili White/Blue 70X;  #3 FW, 15.0*, Kaili Blue 70X/Red 75X;  #4 FW TI, 16.6*, Kaili White 70TX;  #6 FW TI, 20.3*, Kaili White 80TX;  #3 HY 19.5*, Kaili White 90TX; #4 HY 22*, Kaili White 90X

PXG 0311 Sugar Daddy II Milled Wedges, Xtreme Dark, 54*/10, 56*/10, 58*/10, 62*/10; // LAGP L Series, S

SCOTTY CAMERON CONCEPT X 7.2 LTD,  LAGOLF P 135g shaft // LAGOLF BEL-AIR X Forged Carbon Putter // TOULON GARAGE - Austin Custom Rose Gold // STEWART GOLF Q Follow Electric Cart..Carbon // SKYCADDIE SX550 // COBALT Q6 Slope

7 hours ago, BirdieBob said:

For most clubs you will get FREE shipping and NO sales tax from ....

discountdansgolf.com

a forum sponsor....ask for a quote:

[email protected]

(Don't expect 60 day returns via DD)

Have you confirmed ordering from DDs won’t get you the 60

day return?

15 minutes ago, ilikegolf26 said:

Have you confirmed ordering from DDs won’t get you the 60

day return?

No...you are buying from DD...not direct from pxg.

The return policy for DD....

RETURNS & WARRANTY

We have a 30 day return policy for new unused stock items. To be eligible  for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it and must be in the original packaging. Custom orders cannot be changed, cancelled, or returned once the order is placed. All returns must have an RA (Return Authorization) Number. Please email [email protected] for return information and RA Numbers. All returns must be sent to the following address:

ATTN: Returns

Highlands Golf Club

33260 Highlands Lane

Gearhart, Oregon 97138

We recommend using a trackable shipping service when returning your stock order.

You may also return items that are defective or damaged. All items are fully warrantied through the manufucaturer. Please e-mail [email protected] for more warranty information.

Please e-mail [email protected] or call 1-877-738-5248 for all other inquiries

Edited by BirdieBob

4 minutes ago, BirdieBob said:

RETURN POLICY

All PXG golf clubs have a no-questions-asked, 60-day 100% money-back guarantee. For assistance with returning equipment, please contact a Player Support Representative at our toll-free number 844.PLAY.PXG.

PXG will gladly accept returns of apparel and accessories purchased in our PXG Featured Retail Locations and PXG.com (with the exception of sale merchandise including outlet items, which is not eligible for return, refund or exchange), with a receipt, for exchange or full refund by the original payment method, within 30 days of the purchase date.

PXG Featured Locations require valid proof of purchase for return and sale merchandise is not eligible for return, refund or exchange. PXG Featured Retail Locations are unable to process refunds for web orders; clients may bring their online purchases to our PXG Featured Location to ship, at no charge, for processing.

what’s a “PXG Featured Location?” One of their brick and mortar stores that they run??

Alsok for the PXG 60 day returns...

do not expect to get your shipping cost returned, and you pay to return!

49 minutes ago, BirdieBob said:

The return policy for DD....

RETURNS & WARRANTY

We have a 30 day return policy for new unused stock items. To be eligible  for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it and must be in the original packaging. Custom orders cannot be changed, cancelled, or returned once the order is placed. All returns must have an RA (Return Authorization) Number. Please email [email protected] for return information and RA Numbers. All returns must be sent to the following address:

ATTN: Returns

Highlands Golf Club

33260 Highlands Lane

Gearhart, Oregon 97138

We recommend using a trackable shipping service when returning your stock order.

You may also return items that are defective or damaged. All items are fully warrantied through the manufucaturer. Please e-mail [email protected] for more warranty information.

Please e-mail [email protected] or call 1-877-738-5248 for all other inquiries

ok....

I asked DD...their response....good news 😃

"Gotcha, that's a new thing. I'm sure we can do that; the customer would be responsible for the return shipping cost though.

Todd"

Edited by BirdieBob
  • Like 1

If discount dans is going to allow you to return pxg clubs, that would be crazy. I think they would eventually stop that though if they start getting a ton of returns for 2 reasons. First it takes time to set up a return with pxg and second, DD offers the customer free shipping so on a return they are now out money. Unless I’m missing something, seems like it would be a nightmare for them long term so we shall see.

Now that being said, DD has always been fantastic so nothing would surprise me

13 minutes ago, rjp322 said:

If discount dans is going to allow you to return pxg clubs, that would be crazy. I think they would eventually stop that though if they start getting a ton of returns for 2 reasons. First it takes time to set up a return with pxg and second, DD offers the customer free shipping so on a return they are now out money. Unless I’m missing something, seems like it would be a nightmare for them long term so we shall see.

As an online retail owner unless return rate goes above 4% I normally don't fret. I'm sure dd is much bigger volume than mine so they'll be Allright. 

4 hours ago, rjp322 said:

Would you return to DD or directly to PXG?

On 7/29/2022 at 9:25 AM, ilikegolf26 said:

Would you return to DD or directly to PXG?

To DD and they return to PXG.

Return shipping on you charged via DD.

NOTE:  Obtain an RA from DD and you ship to PXG.

Edited by BirdieBob

This is an odd thread.  I don't know if there were previous threads...but with all the focus on return policy - it sounds like you guys expect that the PXG clubs will be bad?

Are you guys buying PXG blind?...without trying them first?  Why not go and try them first?  There are fitting options that should be available for almost every market out there.  No reason not to try them before you buy them!  🙂 

26 minutes ago, ChipDriver said:

This is an odd thread.  I don't know if there were previous threads...but with all the focus on return policy - it sounds like you guys expect that the PXG clubs will be bad?

Are you guys buying PXG blind?...without trying them first?  Why not go and try them first?  There are fitting options that should be available for almost every market out there.  No reason not to try them before you buy them!  🙂 

Many do get fit for the pxg clubs but that does not necessarily mean that once you play with them for a few weeks on your golf course with your ball and under a variety of weather you will continue to like them.

PXG is simply allowing someone in this instance to return them for a refund.

What a great deal!

15 hours ago, ChipDriver said:

You get to try the for free for 2 months in real course conditions (minus shipping if not in Az.)

5 hours ago, Cleveland_Rocks said:

NOW if we can just wrangle in those shipping charges a little.  I’m still a PXG loyal but may have to hold off buying my items to a yearly basis when I head to FL to curb the shipping charges.

Try Discountdansgolf.com.........FREE Shipping and NO Sales Tax!

Forum Sponsor

Quote:  [email protected]

Edited by BirdieBob

27 minutes ago, cardia10 said:

Wonder if we can ship them back cheaper than the $60 PXG shipping?

I bet via Pirateship.com and UPS the return shipping will be alot less.

Edited by BirdieBob

On 7/29/2022 at 8:31 PM, ChipDriver said:

Just in a general sense - many fittings dont translate into real on course performance and the clubs dont work as they did in the sim for whatever reason. They either need subtle tweaks or new clubs all together.

And yes, some people buy blind. There is no issue with that, either.

PRDYMTC TOUR  9.8° + UB6 / PRDYMTC  15°@16 + UB6 / MVRKTC 18° + UB8 G430 26°@25+ IZ95 / FRGD TEC5-G + MODUS115 / MD5TC / SPDR EXTC + GPS

1 hour ago, third-times-a-charm said:

Just in a general sense - many fittings dont translate into real on course performance and the clubs dont work as they did in the sim for whatever reason. They either need subtle tweaks or new clubs all together.

And yes, some people buy blind. There is no issue with that, either.

I guess so.  I get fitted and buy clubs about every 5 years.  Never had to return anything unless it was defective.  

I'm not quibbling with the return policy - I'm just noticing that on GolfWRX where many golfers seem more highly skilled than most - the attraction of the return policy seems abnormally important.  Hence my question.  Not judging...just think it's odd.