Da 2023 college fooball 🏈

bscinstnct

7 hours ago, bladehunter said:

You don’t think Bama or Georgia goes undefeated the big10 most seasons ?  Heck the SEC has Missouri , a 2 loss team that I’d wager could go through the big 10 with 1 loss or less. And they’re ranked 9th.  This is why I say that.  The SEC kills from within as far as polls and records go.  

expanding the playoff can’t come soon enough. Soon we will see. 

Agree, Georgia and to not quite the same extent the last couple years, Bama, are on another level. Georgia especially — recruiting doesn’t lie, and they have top talent, size, speed, at every position 2 deep.

I want Clemson in the SEC. Culture matters….there is something unique about CFB in the southeast, and the Big Ten IMO would be a terrible fit even though it would be good financially for a school like mine that has (comparatively) less financial resources. 

Neutral on playoff expansion. The argument is always on the margins, and if the purpose of the playoff is to identify the best team, I can’t name a year that did not happen under the current system. 

Adaptive Golf.....look out for the one-armed man:

Ping G425 Max Driver, 5W, 7W....+2"

PXG 0211 hybrids, 25*, 28*, 31*….+2”

Sub70 699 8i - SW….+4”

Bobby Grace F-22 side saddle

28 minutes ago, mshills said:

Agree, Georgia and to not quite the same extent the last couple years, Bama, are on another level. Georgia especially — recruiting doesn’t lie, and they have top talent, size, speed, at every position 2 deep.

I want Clemson in the SEC. Culture matters….there is something unique about CFB in the southeast, and the Big Ten IMO would be a terrible fit even though it would be good financially for a school like mine that has (comparatively) less financial resources. 

Neutral on playoff expansion. The argument is always on the margins, and if the purpose of the playoff is to identify the best team, I can’t name a year that did not happen under the current system. 

And yet wasn’t Ohio State one field goal away from taking down Georgia last year?  If I remember correctly (which is always doubtful anymore) OSU got conservative on defense late in that game (I think I posted that earlier in this thread). They quit putting pressure on the QB (kind of like Auburn on 4th down against Bama last week). But they outplayed Georgia in that game and should have won. Obviously could have , should have, would have applies here, but the point is they’re not invincible. 

I’ll agree 100%, the SEC is better overall,  but at the top that separation is not as drastic. 

The portal and NIL is now making all the difference where top tier talent plays.  Once the NCAA lost their court case, they essentially threw in the towel and said this is what you wanted, have at it.  With zero institutional control.  And we now have the current system fully in place.  

Yesterday, the Nebraska HC stated that a 'good' QB costs $1.5 - $2 mil to attract portal talent.  Further: "Let's make sure we all understand what's happening. There are some teams that have $6 [million] or $7 million players playing for them."  It's no longer sufficient to receive a free education.  Establish a lifelong beneficial network by being an alumnus.  Show me the money and the amount now.  "Didn't come here to play school, came here to play football" fully realized.  

The shifting landscape of CFB is underway.  Program loyalties, conferences, long standing rivalries, cultures becoming inconsequential.   P5 schools making decisions as not to be left behind.  And woe to those that are.  Where the pursuit of the $ at all levels has become the driving force.  Cut to the chase, it's the SEC and B1G and no one else.  Get in either to play the game.  

Edited by Fellaheen51

Laissez les bons temps rouler!

OGA - Mitglied Nummer Sechs

11 hours ago, bladehunter said:

You don’t think Bama or Georgia goes undefeated the big10 most seasons ?  Heck the SEC has Missouri , a 2 loss team that I’d wager could go through the big 10 with 1 loss or less. And they’re ranked 9th.  This is why I say that.  The SEC kills from within as far as polls and records go.  

expanding the playoff can’t come soon enough. Soon we will see. 

It's settled on the field ...

Alabama lost to Texas ...

FSU scheduled 2 SEC teams in their non-conference, crushed LSU ...

Georgia only scheduled 1 Power 5 in their non-conference, barely beat a 6-6 Georgia Tech team ...

Alabama needed a lucky play to beat a 6-6 Auburn team that was routed by New Mexico State a week earlier ...

Yes, the SEC is strong top to bottom, but there really is no proof Georgia/Alabama "deserves" to be in the playoff just because they're SEC ... Michigan/Ohio St./FSU/Oregon/Washington/Texas have all been just as elite, with just as good of resumes. You play your conference games, it is what it is, then you look at head to head, then you look at non-conference ... Georgia's non-conference is weak. Alabama lost to Texas. FSU had a stronger non-conference.

Driver #1: Adams Speedline F11, 9.5°

Driver #2: Adams InSight XTD, 10.5°

Fairway: Callaway Rogue ST Max LS, 18°

Utility Iron: Titleist 718 AP3, 19°

Irons: Titleist 718 AP1, 5-GW, 24°-48°
UW: Titleist Vokey SM8, 52°F

LW: Titleist Vokey SM8, 60°D
Putter: On a rotating basis
Ball: Bridgestone Tour B RX
Bag: Sun Mountain Metro Sunday Bag

2 hours ago, Fellaheen51 said:

The portal and NIL is now making all the difference where top tier talent plays.  Once the NCAA lost their court case, they essentially threw in the towel and said this is what you wanted, have at it.  With zero institutional control.  And we now have the current system fully in place.  

Yesterday, the Nebraska HC stated that a 'good' QB costs $1.5 - $2 mil to attract portal talent.  Further: "Let's make sure we all understand what's happening. There are some teams that have $6 [million] or $7 million players playing for them."  It's no longer sufficient to receive a free education.  Establish a lifelong beneficial network by being an alumnus.  Show me the money and the amount now.  "Didn't come here to play school, came here to play football" fully realized.  

The shifting landscape of CFB is underway.  Program loyalties, conferences, long standing rivalries, cultures becoming inconsequential.   P5 schools making decisions as not to be left behind.  And woe to those that are.  Where the pursuit of the $ at all levels has become the driving force.  Cut to the chase, it's the SEC and B1G and no one else.  Get in either to play the game.  

Being a Nebraska fan, there's context to his message outside of just illustrating the shifting landscape of CFB.  Many ignorant fanbases feel that the portal is a buffet of talent to fill gaps in the roster or replace players who may be "underperforming".  Nebraska has had a QB issue all season (see turnover stats) so there's a sentiment that we need to "fix it" using the portal.  Rhule's point is that it's a battle (bid war) to get a quality QB and it's not as simple as just grabbing a quality replacement player.

He also said he wouldn't feel good paying out large NIL amounts on a recruit or portal player unless they were seasoned/experienced or an immediate impact player.  It's so easy to get into a bidding battle for "potential" impact without some history of seeing it on the CFB level.

All that said, it does highlight the change in CFB...

3 hours ago, Fellaheen51 said:

How does it work?

Do the colleges pay the nil? I thought the sponsors do?

5 minutes ago, Skaffa77 said:

Being a Nebraska fan, there's context to his message outside of just illustrating the shifting landscape of CFB.  Many ignorant fanbases feel that the portal is a buffet of talent to fill gaps in the roster or replace players who may be "underperforming".  Nebraska has had a QB issue all season (see turnover stats) so there's a sentiment that we need to "fix it" using the portal.  Rhule's point is that it's a battle (bid war) to get a quality QB and it's not as simple as just grabbing a quality replacement player.

He also said he wouldn't feel good paying out large NIL amounts on a recruit or portal player unless they were seasoned/experienced or an immediate impact player.  It's so easy to get into a bidding battle for "potential" impact without some history of seeing it on the CFB level.

Yes.  And Rhule added his preference was for recruiting and developing players rather than utilizing the portal.  

19 minutes ago, Fellaheen51 said:

Yes.  And Rhule added his preference was for recruiting and developing players rather than utilizing the portal.  

While I like hearing that (appeals to the old fanbase love of "development")...I do wonder if that's realistic for achieving the desired results in this era.

3 minutes ago, Skaffa77 said:

While I like hearing that (appeals to the old fanbase love of "development")...I do wonder if that's realistic for achieving the desired results in this era.

Been receiving the same message from MSU.  Reliance on player development.  The real story is there are insufficient NIL funds available for allocation.  Unable to be competitive in attracting high level portal talent, especially at critical positions like QB.  Unwillingness and/or inability to allocate those resources to attract a player that may not offer value to the program.  Seems as though players entering the portal are doing so because they are not playing at the program they're leaving.  Perhaps simply not good enough to start or remain a starter.  Coming on board at MSU changes what?

Do not foresee MSU being competitive in the B1G anytime soon.  Surmising Nebraska may be in the same predicament.  And the situation worsens once USC, Oregon, UW and UCLA arrive on the scene.  

1 hour ago, tatertot said:

It's settled on the field ...

Alabama lost to Texas ...

FSU scheduled 2 SEC teams in their non-conference, crushed LSU ...

Georgia only scheduled 1 Power 5 in their non-conference, barely beat a 6-6 Georgia Tech team ...

Alabama needed a lucky play to beat a 6-6 Auburn team that was routed by New Mexico State a week earlier ...

Yes, the SEC is strong top to bottom, but there really is no proof Georgia/Alabama "deserves" to be in the playoff just because they're SEC ... Michigan/Ohio St./FSU/Oregon/Washington/Texas have all been just as elite, with just as good of resumes. You play your conference games, it is what it is, then you look at head to head, then you look at non-conference ... Georgia's non-conference is weak. Alabama lost to Texas. FSU had a stronger non-conference.

It’s easy to say that about “ non conference “ when there’s no non conference competition to be had.  You have basically Notre dame.  And that’s it.  The Michigan / Ohio state crowd is never coming south before they have to.  Why ? Because it’s easier to be undefeated until November.  And that’s how you get your shot.  Clemson will only take one shot usually. ( not talking about usc )  Same reason . It’s easier to win the acc in a walk and get into the playoff that way.  

im for abolishing conferences and having them all mix it up all year.  But the closest we will get is an expanded playoff. This way Clemson in the acc and mich/ Ohio st winning a conference is worth much much less.  Might mean they step out into the sec earlier and more often.  

let me ask you this as a counter question.  If Michigan loses and doesn’t win the conference title.  Does mich or Ohio state get in ?  Or do we let a 2 loss Iowa in as conference champs ? 

Srixon z745 9* rogue 60 125 TX 

TM Sim2 max tour  16* GD  ADHD 8x 

Titleist MB 3-pw modus 130x 

Mizuno T22 raw 52-56-60 s400

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

Just now, Fellaheen51 said:

Been receiving the same message from MSU.  Reliance on player development.  The real story is there are insufficient NIL funds available for allocation.  Unable to be competitive in attracting high level portal talent, especially at critical positions like QB.  Unwillingness and/or inability to allocate those resources to attract a player that may not offer value to the program.  Seems as though players entering the portal are doing so because they are not playing at the program they're leaving.  Perhaps simply not good enough to start or remain a starter.  Coming on board at MSU changes what?

Do not foresee MSU being competitive in the B1G anytime soon.  Surmising Nebraska may be in the same predicament.  And the situation worsens once USC, Oregon, UW and UCLA arrive on the scene.  

We are on the same page.  It can happen, just not sure if it will.  I'm intrigued that some programs without the big-boy "resources" get an injection of CFB life (Duke, UNC, Missouri, KU, K-State)...so that gives me hope, but I just don't know if it's sustainable.

Fanbases can contribute to an NIL collective to help impact that situation, but in my case, we've had an awful product on the field for too many years that it's a miracle we still have a fanbase willing to attend games.  Asking them to contribute is like asking the congregation for a higher tithe when the pastor appears drunk and unable to give a sermon.

49 minutes ago, Skaffa77 said:

100%.  Anyone who is paying attention and not getting their information from clickbait headlines would know what Rhule, or Swinney, or Saban, or Harbaugh, or any other major CFB HC mean when they speak on the transfer portal.  Yes, Colorado and Florida State were able to make huge roster changes in a short period of time through transfers.  But those are the exceptions.

It's fantasy land for a fan sitting in his basement to rail against a coaching staff and say "dammit, we need a QB, Coach X needs to go find Trevor Lawrence or CJ Stroud in the portal!"  Ummm.....first of all, generational talents aren't going to the transfer portal in the first place.  Second of all, a large number of the guys in the transfer portal have graduated and may only have one year left to contribute.  Third of all, look at your existing roster and incoming signees and make sure you have a scholarship to offer.  The mom's basement fan doesn't get any of this.

To be clear, the transfer portal is part of the puzzle, it is not the answer.

• Thanks 1

Sub70 699 8i - SW….+4”

4 hours ago, deadsolid...shank said:

I’ll agree 100%, the SEC is better overall,  but at the top that separation is not as drastic. 

Agree....unless we're talking about exceptions like 2018 Clemson or 2019 LSU, at the very top of the stack the separation is absolutely on the margins.

Sub70 699 8i - SW….+4”

28 minutes ago, Skaffa77 said:

We are on the same page.  It can happen, just not sure if it will.  I'm intrigued that some programs without the big-boy "resources" get an injection of CFB life (Duke, UNC, Missouri, KU, K-State)...so that gives me hope, but I just don't know if it's sustainable.

Fanbases can contribute to an NIL collective to help impact that situation, but in my case, we've had an awful product on the field for too many years that it's a miracle we still have a fanbase willing to attend games.  Asking them to contribute is like asking the congregation for a higher tithe when the pastor appears drunk and unable to give a sermon.

Certainly the stars can align for programs as mentioned to realize a measure of FB respectability.  One could add TCU from last year, a perennially P12 doormat Oregon State the last several.  Sustainable?  An intriguing storyline (interesting only to alumni), but probably not.  Not to the point of realistically competing for a conference 'ship, let alone a Natty.  Moving into next year with the CFP expansion, a team like Missouri "could" make some waves with an upset.  But difficult to envision a scenario where such a team having more than one in order to make a run at a 'ship.

The "Haves" rule the world, the rest serve as fodder.  And to round out schedules until it's time to play in the big boy sandbox.  

Edited by Fellaheen51
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Fellaheen51 said:

The "Haves" rule the world, the rest serve as fodder.  And to round out schedules until it's time to play in the big boy sandbox.  

That's not new though.  When's the last time a non-Have won one?  I think you'd have to go back to 1990 and GA Tech!

Sub70 699 8i - SW….+4”

5 hours ago, deadsolid...shank said:

And yet wasn’t Ohio State one field goal away from taking down Georgia last year?  If I remember correctly (which is always doubtful anymore) OSU got conservative on defense late in that game (I think I posted that earlier in this thread). They quit putting pressure on the QB (kind of like Auburn on 4th down against Bama last week). But they outplayed Georgia in that game and should have won. Obviously could have , should have, would have applies here, but the point is they’re not invincible. 

I agree with this completely.  But the difference is that Ohio state and mich don’t have to play sec competition every week like Georgia and Bama etc do.  Heck my sorry dog gamecocks played Georgia tough for 2 quarters.   Did it mean Georgia was bad or overrated etc ?  No. It shows that the gamecocks have a top tier defense if everyone’s healthy.  They( usc ) didn’t  allow Clemson to score an offensive point this year.  That’s rare.  For anyone.  And I’ll be the first to tell you that they’re not a good team offensively.  At all.( usc)  But their defense will hurt people week to week. 

my point is simple.  We expect a sec team to get into a playoff has to be undefeated.  Yet we have every expectation of a 1 loss Michigan team or maybe even a 1 loss Ohio state team getting in if Michigan loses.  Why ?  It’s lopsided. The road to undefeated is much harder for the sec team.  Just the conference title game alone is 10x harder.  At least make mich or Ohio state swap sections so they can face off in the title game as a rematch to their rivalry meet.  It’s better in years when Penn state is up.  But that’s once every 10 years or so.  

Edited by bladehunter
  • Like 1

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

37 minutes ago, mshills said:

100%.  Anyone who is paying attention and not getting their information from clickbait headlines would know 

Oh man MS, so true! I read just what I have quoted and started this response. So true of all “news” information these days. I don’t partake in any social media outside of this site. It’s ridiculous (sad) how often I hear someone talking about some clickbait headline on their socials as fact. And it’s not really even close to the real story/news. It gets “out there” and spreads like wildfire as fact. Just goes to show how easily ppl are, and can be manipulated these days. Pretty scary stuff. Okay, back to college FB 😇

3 minutes ago, bladehunter said:

I agree with this completely.  But the difference is that Ohio state and mich don’t have to play sec competition every week like Georgia and Bama etc do.  Heck my sorry dog gamecocks played Georgia tough for 2 quarters.   Did it mean Georgia was bad or overrated etc ?  No. It shows that the gamecocks have a top tier defense if everyone’s healthy.  They( usc ) didn’t  allow Clemson to score an offensive point this year.  That’s rare.  For anyone.  And I’ll be the first to tell you that they’re not a good team offensively.  At all.( usc)  But their defense will hurt people week to week. 

my point is simple.  We expect a sec team to get into a playoff has to be undefeated.  Yet we have every expectation of a 1 loss Michigan team or maybe even a 1 loss Ohio state team getting in if Michigan loses.  Why ?  It’s lopsided. The road to undefeated is much harder for the sec team.  Just the conference title game alone is 10x harder.  At least make mich or Ohio state swap sections so they can face off in the title game as a rematch to their rivalry meet.  It’s better in years when Penn state is up.  But that’s once every 10 years or so.  

SEC is soft! Go Oregon and Washington!🙌🏼!

23 minutes ago, TiScape said:

SEC is soft! Go Oregon and Washington!🙌🏼!

🙄🤣.  Where did Oregon get that QB ?? 😎. I’m kidding mostly.  

this conversation is impossible to have. My stance is always gonna be called “ being a sec homer “    Yet defense of any other conference is righteous even though no evidence is present.  I’ll be the bad guy for stating what seems obvious…. And I don’t even wish it to be this way. My team gets to be the red headed stepchild year in and out.  I grew up an acc guy.  Everting I watched was acc except South Carolina…. Then in 1990 they went sec.  And that’s the first time I paid attention to sec football. I still  prefer acc basketball.  Much better play.  . 

here’s a good article on how us leaving the acc was a huge mistake.  And how it’s about to get worse with the sec expansion.  The acc itself caused it though with scholarship rules etc. the North Carolina teams blocked Clemson -sc - Maryland etc from execution of a push to make governance change the rules.  So thank Duke and chapel hill for helping to make the sec the bigger football deal. And holding the acc back to make their programs easier to compete.   Some folks were trying to grow the acc in the 70s and they wouldn’t let them.  Weird how a few with more $   run the world.  .  It only takes a few .  

https://www.garnetandblackattack.com/platform/amp/22612940/sec-expansion-why-south-carolina-gamecocks-left-acc

Edited by bladehunter

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

5 minutes ago, bladehunter said:

this conversation is impossible to have. My stance is always gonna be called “ being a sec homer “    Yet defense of any other conference is righteous even though no evidence is present.  I’ll be the bad guy for stating what seems obvious…. And I don’t even wish it to be this way. My team gets to be the red headed stepchild year in and out.  I grew up an acc guy.  Everting I watched was acc except South Carolina…. Then in 1990 they went sec.  And that’s the first time I paid attention to sec football. I still  prefer acc basketball.  Much better play.  . 

here’s a good article on how us leaving the acc was a huge mistake.  And how it’s about to get worse with the sec expansion.  The acc itself caused it though with scholarship rules etc. the North Carolina teams blocked Clemson -sc - Maryland etc from execution of a push to make governance change the rules.  So thank Duke and chapel hill for helping to make the sec the bigger football deal. And holding the acc back to make their programs easier to compete.   Some folks were trying to grow the acc in the 70s and they wouldn’t let them.  Weird how a few with more $   run the world.  .  It only takes a few .  

https://www.garnetandblackattack.com/platform/amp/22612940/sec-expansion-why-south-carolina-gamecocks-left-acc

I’ll see ur kidding mostly and raise you to I’m kidding 💯 😝

”This conversation is impossible to have”… blade go on to have it anyway! ❤️ u blade!! 😊

*btw. Save the 🙄 for aen! 😂 

Edited by TiScape

2 minutes ago, TiScape said:

I’ll see ur kidding mostly and raise you to I’m kidding 💯 😝

”This conversation is impossible to have”… blade go on to have it anyway! ❤️ u blade!! 😊

Oh you know I will. Most days conversations with myself are the most productive ones.  😉.     Nobody wants to talk about the blowout that’s almost certainly coming in the mich / Iowa game. 🤷‍♂️.  The conference title game happened last week in my opinion.   

Edited by bladehunter
  • Haha 1

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

Historically, upper tier FB programs have had cyclical periods of dominance.  Mixed with periods of  relative mediocrity.  All have experienced this at various points in time.  The last several years hotness has been UGA.  But as recent as 2016, they were a pedestrian 8-5.  Not going to research in order to run through the litany.  Think you get my point.  

With the brave new world of CFB, consolidation and the monies floating around, those periods will become infrequent.  Perhaps non-existent for the top shelf programs with lots of NIL funds to flash.

30 minutes ago, bladehunter said:

If Michigan loses (maybe all their legs fall off?) ... I don't think the Big 10 gets a team in, unless total chaos happens ... 

The SEC champ (either Georgia or Alabama) would be in before Mich/OSU ... Georgia would probably be if Alabama wins ...

The Pac 12 champ is in before Mich/OSU ...

If FSU wins, they're in before Mich/OSU ...

If Texas wins, they're in before Mich/OSU ...

Honestly, the conference title games should have been quarterfinals for the playoffs ... the highest rated conference champs get in ... if you can't win your conference, you don't deserve to be #1 ... but we'll have an all new debate next year ...

1 minute ago, bladehunter said:

Oh you know I will. Most days conversations with myself are the most productive ones.  😉.     Nobody wants to talk about the blowout that’s almost certainly coming in the mich / Iowa game. 🤷‍♂️.  The conference title game happened last week in my opinion.   

Yeah it’s a joke.  Iowa can’t score over 10 points (exaggeration. No need to post Iowa’s scores over 10). Maybe Iowa D can hold M under 10??? 🤔 

😂

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, TiScape said:

Yeah it’s a joke.  Iowa can’t score over 10 points (exaggeration. No need to post Iowa’s scores over 10). Maybe Iowa D can hold M under 10??? 🤔 

😂

Is it really an exaggeration? Not sure Iowa's offense can score over 10 ... and I'm a Hawkeye.

Edited by tatertot
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, tatertot said:

If Michigan loses (maybe all their legs fall off?) ... I don't think the Big 10 gets a team in, unless total chaos happens ... 

The SEC champ (either Georgia or Alabama) would be in before Mich/OSU ... Georgia would probably be if Alabama wins ...

The Pac 12 champ is in before Mich/OSU ...

If FSU wins, they're in before Mich/OSU ...

If Texas wins, they're in before Mich/OSU ...

Honestly, the conference title games should have been quarterfinals for the playoffs ... the highest rated conference champs get in ... if you can't win your conference, you don't deserve to be #1 ... but we'll have an all new debate next year ...

See. I can go along with that.  Hopefully the expanded playoff will pretty much reflect that.  And put the “ need to be undefeated “ nonsense to bed.  I loathe Missouri .. but in my opinion a 2 loss Missouri is plenty good enough to get in and go far - IF they happened to win the conference ( assuming they redraw the Sec lines as speculated ,  to  put Bama and Georgia in the east and let Missouri be in the west. ( hypothetical example ) 

if you didn’t need to be undefeated, and a conference title would do , I think we’d see bettter competition spring up.  That loss to the odd team won’t matter as long as you took care of business at home so to speak. 

Edited by bladehunter

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

10 minutes ago, bladehunter said:

NTM, the ACC's binding Grant of Rights in place until 2036 (?).  YTBD how that will play out.  (Not worth the paper it's written on).  FSU is already on record stating the GOR would not impede any decisions the university may make relative to a conference change.  The argument being FSU is not being adequately compensated for the value they bring to the ACC.  Clemson quietly following developments.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bladehunter said:

See. I can go along with that.  Hopefully the expanded playoff will pretty much reflect that.  And put the “ need to be undefeated “ nonsense to bed.  I loathe Missouri .. but in my opinion a 2 loss Missouri is plenty good enough to get in and go far - IF they happened to win the conference ( assuming they redraw the Sec lines as speculated ,  to  put Bama and Georgia in the east and let Missouri be in the west. 

I know the Big 10 is getting rid of divisions next year (best 2 records will play in title game) ... I thought SEC was doing the same?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, tatertot said:

I know the Big 10 is getting rid of divisions next year (best 2 records will play in title game) ... I thought SEC was doing the same?

Oh. I didnt know that.  But thanks for the info.  That makes sense.  I hope the sec  does too.  But haven’t followed close enough to read that.  

Edited by bladehunter

LAB Mezz Max armlock