2024 John Deere Classic WITB Photos ×

Colorado WRX 2023

pseudoswede

9 minutes ago, bardezart said:

Let me know if you want a caddy 👀

And let us know if you want a cheering section with cow bells and air horns!

Good luck @Joelness!

• Haha 2

Live in Colorado? Visit Colorado WRX!

Ping G410 LST 9° Ventus Black 7X

Callaway Apex Pro 2H 18° MMT 80 HB XS
Ping S55 3-PW DG X100 (orange dot)
Ping Glide 52°, 56° (orange dot)

Ping Glide 4.0 60° (orange dot)
Odyssey Works Big T V-Line CS 33.5"
Front Range Golf Club (frgclub.com)

1 hour ago, pseudoswede said:

What I mean by not getting caught up in your opponent's mistake is that if he hooks his tee shot OB, then you may start thinking to yourself, "Okay, he's laying three. I can play conservatively off the tee." You may try to swing slower, or take a lesser club, or aim a little further away from the lake than you usually do, and that's when you are also more likely to make mistakes and put yourself in an even worse position than had you played your regular game.

I think that's a perfect example and playing more conservatively off the tee is exactly what you should do. If you make bogey you're still likely to win the hole. Overall, I think the big rule there is a mantra that tour pros talk about all the time. Essentially I think it boils down to: "pick a conservative line and play that line aggressively."

• Like 2

2 hours ago, RobotDoctor said:

So was the Invitational cut to one day?

Indeed it was. The committee made a call early Sunday to cancel the round. Thanks to it being a city course instead of refunding some of our entry fee they have given us a free round to be used before June 30, 2024.

2 hours ago, ASak10 said:

That makes a lot of sense. I think 18 at CG is a good example, an easier par 5 to reach in 2.  I think if your opponent gets out of position off the tee or with their second, it may make more sense to lay up than going for the green in 2 or vice-versa.  Decisions like that I think change more with match play than stroke.  

Good luck at CG.  I'd say the match doesn't really start until you reach the 15th hole out there! 

Thanks! Most of the matches I've played there ended on 16 or 17.

I'm actually keeping my eyes on the last qualifier to see how it shakes out. I have a few friends playing in it (Jake Chesler & Chris Gunlikson are both 19yo D2 college golfers that grew up on Fox Hill, TJ Shehee is a good dude and UNC golfer and Evan Thoning is a friend from Nash.) It's actually pretty fun to watch the scoreboard all day and root for them! 

• Like 1

On 6/5/2023 at 9:32 AM, Joelness said:

It looks pretty sweet! I love the mounding. Did you bring your clubs all that way?

I have an old set of King Cobra II irons and a 3w/5w from the late 90s and a Callaway ERC Fusion driver from 2003 that I left over here and then use an old Ping putter from my father in law's set. The putter is too short and light but it's functional. The driver hurts me the most as even my best shots only go about 250 yards with it. The irons are a lot heavier than my normal set but they are so easy to get up in the air I keep thinking I need to go back to cavity backs every time I play with them.

I played poorly as I usually do when I play over here. I really need to play two rounds as it takes me most of the first round to get used to my old clubs again and remember how to hit out of the korai grass and re-learn my distances on my irons. Playing twice is really tough if you don't speak Japanese unless you are staying at a golf resort that caters to foreigners since the majority of courses do not have anyone that speaks English.

The biggest change I saw on this trip is that a lot of courses are now allowing twosomes or even singles to play during the week and no longer enforcing that you need to have a foursome. The guy who took me out even said some courses are allowing people to play through straight 18 holes now instead of stopping for lunch and drinks after the first 9. That was unheard of outside of the resorts that cater to foreigners.

The exchange rate is really favorable right now. Paying for the guy who took me to the course and myself and lunch for both of us was only $165. There are more foreign tourists in Japan than I have ever seen on all my previous trips. it's pretty crazy seeing lots of westerners in my wife's smaller town of Okayama.

Edited by Dancin
  • Like 4

17 hours ago, Joelness said:

Indeed it was. The committee made a call early Sunday to cancel the round. Thanks to it being a city course instead of refunding some of our entry fee they have given us a free round to be used before June 30, 2024.

Thanks! Most of the matches I've played there ended on 16 or 17.

I'm actually keeping my eyes on the last qualifier to see how it shakes out. I have a few friends playing in it (Jake Chesler & Chris Gunlikson are both 19yo D2 college golfers that grew up on Fox Hill, TJ Shehee is a good dude and UNC golfer and Evan Thoning is a friend from Nash.) It's actually pretty fun to watch the scoreboard all day and root for them! 

They played a qualifier yesterday at Highlands. When I got in the shop around 4:00 I saw a list of players, but no scores. Someone did say the low round of the day was 69.  I don’t know if that’s correct or not. 

21 hours ago, Joelness said:

Holy s***! Did you guys see that the PGA Tour is merging with LIV?!?!?!

This means that going to LIV might end up being the best move possible for the guys that made the swap. They got all the money, got to spend more time with family for a couple years and will now jump right back into the PGA Tour!

Actual intelligence shown by the PGA suits. Doesn't cover up the fact that they pretty much now have the same deal that was proposed a long time ago before LIV even existed and everyone involved would have made a lot more money from the start if they hadn't objected to it originally. The flailing DP World Tour will finally get marquee players in their foreign events. PGA tour gets even more money for its events. Those who turned down the saudi money are the losers in this strictly on a monetary basis. And I guess the PGA suits and whatever the hell they were doing with all that extra found money they were forced to pay out when the LIV threat started. Phil was mostly right.

• Like 2

On 6/6/2023 at 8:52 AM, ASak10 said:

That makes a lot of sense. I think 18 at CG is a good example, an easier par 5 to reach in 2.  I think if your opponent gets out of position off the tee or with their second, it may make more sense to lay up than going for the green in 2 or vice-versa.  Decisions like that I think change more with match play than stroke.  

Decision is usually made for me since I'm not long enough to reach 18 in 2 unless there's a good tailwind.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, birdiemachine said:

Decision is usually made for me since I'm not long enough to reach 18 in 2 unless there's a good tailwind.

I mean I probably shouldn’t go for it but I can’t help myself, especially if I can get my drive close to the cart path that cuts across there. Even if I can’t get on the green I can usually get up there to within 50-60 yards for an easier 3rd. I like it as a finishing hole. 

6 hours ago, Dancin said:

I have an old set of King Cobra II irons and a 3w/5w from the late 90s and a Callaway ERC Fusion driver from 2003 that I left over here and then use an old Ping putter from my father in law's set. The putter is too short and light but it's functional. The driver hurts me the most as even my best shots only go about 250 yards with it. The irons are a lot heavier than my normal set but they are so easy to get up in the air I keep thinking I need to go back to cavity backs every time I play with them.

I played poorly as I usually do when I play over here. I really need to play two rounds as it takes me most of the first round to get used to my old clubs again and remember how to hit out of the korai grass and re-learn my distances on my irons. Playing twice is really tough if you don't speak Japanese unless you are staying at a golf resort that caters to foreigners since the majority of courses do not have anyone that speaks English.

The biggest change I saw on this trip is that a lot of courses are now allowing twosomes or even singles to play during the week and no longer enforcing that you need to have a foursome. The guy who took me out even said some courses are allowing people to play through straight 18 holes now instead of stopping for lunch and drinks after the first 9. That was unheard of outside of the resorts that cater to foreigners.

The exchange rate is really favorable right now. Paying for the guy who took me to the course and myself and lunch for both of us was only $165. There are more foreign tourists in Japan than I have ever seen on all my previous trips. it's pretty crazy seeing lots of westerners in my wife's smaller town of Okayama.

I just learned more about golf in Japan than I have before, muchas gracias. 

1 hour ago, ASak10 said:

Maybe that’s when the good players can finish their opponents off. Us hacks try to get to 15 and hang on for dear life 😝

LOL. Don't worry, 14-17 are tough holes for everyone.

A few CG post here so have in interesting CG story. 

Last Friday CG had a men's club event. 3 friends of mine played in it.  2 in the 5.0 Hdcp / less bracket  One in the scratch flight.  

One of them was playing with a player who shot a 6 on a par 3.  *I guess hit it into the water.  Said player tells the person keeping his score that it needs to be put down as a 5 as he can not take more than a double.   *We will call him "Mr.5" going foward.   

First off......what...it;s tourney play???  Never seend that before....      WAIT...it gets better.......  

The event is over and the scores are posted. Friend finds out he and MR.5 are in a score card playoff because of the 5 noted put them in TIE........LOL.  As you can guess he looses the score card playoff to "MR.5" .....! 

Friend emails CG Monday and asks about as it.  He asks if they should be posting the FULL score they shot each hole to start with. CG replies... YES....like it was a stupid question.  He then tells the preson at CG that "MR.5" shot a 6 and but told the score keeper to put a 5 down as that is what the "rules" state.  He asks where is the rule on this?

CG actually replies telling him that the most you take at your Hdcp is a double as "to not slow down pace of play".  

He replies:

"He shot the six and finished out to get a 6, he did not pick up so no help to so pace of play.  To confirm going foward, is this just a local men's club rule?  I want to confirm if I or someone shots a 9 on hole 11 by going out of bounds off the tee, then into the water by the green then we should just put down a 7 on the scorecard?  Just confirming" 

No reply to that as I know it yet. 

Sooooooooooo do mens clubs have some BS rule(s) like this?  I joke as in the higher flights is everyone just putting down double's?  Do they have like 10 man score card playoffs? 🤣   Is this some new "covid, we have way to many people in our men's club" rule going on?

If anyone on this board is "MR.5" I would love to hear what the rules are at CG.

• Confused 2

27 minutes ago, CDM said:

A few CG post here so have in interesting CG story. 

Last Friday CG had a men's club event. 3 friends of mine played in it.  2 in the 5.0 Hdcp / less bracket  One in the scratch flight.  

One of them was playing with a player who shot a 6 on a par 3.  *I guess hit it into the water.  Said player tells the person keeping his score that it needs to be put down as a 5 as he can not take more than a double.   *We will call him "Mr.5" going foward.   

First off......what...it;s tourney play???  Never seend that before....      WAIT...it gets better.......  

The event is over and the scores are posted. Friend finds out he and MR.5 are in a score card playoff because of the 5 noted put them in TIE........LOL.  As you can guess he looses the score card playoff to "MR.5" .....! 

Friend emails CG Monday and asks about as it.  He asks if they should be posting the FULL score they shot each hole to start with. CG replies... YES....like it was a stupid question.  He then tells the preson at CG that "MR.5" shot a 6 and but told the score keeper to put a 5 down as that is what the "rules" state.  He asks where is the rule on this?

CG actually replies telling him that the most you take at your Hdcp is a double as "to not slow down pace of play".  

He replies:

"He shot the six and finished out to get a 6, he did not pick up so no help to so pace of play.  To confirm going foward, is this just a local men's club rule?  I want to confirm if I or someone shots a 9 on hole 11 by going out of bounds off the tee, then into the water by the green then we should just put down a 7 on the scorecard?  Just confirming" 

No reply to that as I know it yet. 

Sooooooooooo do mens clubs have some BS rule(s) like this?  I joke as in the higher flights is everyone just putting down double's?  Do they have like 10 man score card playoffs? 🤣   Is this some new "covid, we have way to many people in our men's club" rule going on?

If anyone on this board is "MR.5" I would love to hear what the rules are at CG.

What, no, that is crazy.  Here's what the last rule packet I could find had in it:  

"MAXIMUM SCORE: The old policy for white tee players and a net double bogey has been rescinded. The new policy allows ALL GOLFERS to record a maximum gross score of 9 on any hole."

That was copied and pasted from the rules packet from last year I think.  So not only was that not in line with the rules, the pace of play justification is completely BS since like you said, he had already holed out!  I would have been very mad, but honestly your friend should have raised an objection when they turned the score cards in.  I know it sucks and is uncomfortable, but raising it then would let someone make a decision on the spot.  

So yes, maybe for his handicap he can't post than a double (actually a net double but I can't imagine he'd get a stroke on the par 3) but certainly not for the tournament.  That's baloney.

Oh and in terms of members, they actually shrank the men's club down a bunch this year and let in less people!  So no, definitely not because of too many!

Edited by ASak10
  • Like 2

31 minutes ago, ASak10 said:

What, no, that is crazy.  Here's what the last rule packet I could find had in it:  

"MAXIMUM SCORE: The old policy for white tee players and a net double bogey has been rescinded. The new policy allows ALL GOLFERS to record a maximum gross score of 9 on any hole."

That was copied and pasted from the rules packet from last year I think.  So not only was that not in line with the rules, the pace of play justification is completely BS since like you said, he had already holed out!  I would have been very mad, but honestly your friend should have raised an objection when they turned the score cards in.  I know it sucks and is uncomfortable, but raising it then would let someone make a decision on the spot.  

So yes, maybe for his handicap he can't post than a double (actually a net double but I can't imagine he'd get a stroke on the par 3) but certainly not for the tournament.  That's baloney.

Oh and in terms of members, they actually shrank the men's club down a bunch this year and let in less people!  So no, definitely not because of too many!

My understanding is for the tournament you have to post the score you got and then the GHIN app or the course will automatically adjust your score to what your handicap allows. 

I had a 0 handicap 6-7 years ago and started a men's club event with a 9 on a par 5. I ended up shooting 68 for -4 which is the score they gave me for the tournament which got me second or third payout. However, it was posted to my handicap as a 66 because of the nine getting reduced to seven. 

Not sure if the rules have changed enough but it sounds like MR5 was wrong from how I read that story.

• Like 4

Callaway Mavrik Subzero 10.5 Graphite Design ADDI 7XX
Srixon U85 2,3,4 Nippon NSPro 1050s
Srixon 785 5-PW Nippon NSPro 1050s
Cleveland RTX-4 Tour Raw 50,55,61 Nippon NSPro 1050s
Scotty Cameron Futura 5W 34.5

4 hours ago, TheKrushh said:

My understanding is for the tournament you have to post the score you got and then the GHIN app or the course will automatically adjust your score to what your handicap allows. 

I had a 0 handicap 6-7 years ago and started a men's club event with a 9 on a par 5. I ended up shooting 68 for -4 which is the score they gave me for the tournament which got me second or third payout. However, it was posted to my handicap as a 66 because of the nine getting reduced to seven. 

Not sure if the rules have changed enough but it sounds like MR5 was wrong from how I read that story.

You are correct, although I think a tourney could make a local rule that would allow posting a max score. Either way, whether playing by normal rules or the local rules, Mr. 5 was 100% wrong. 

4 hours ago, TheKrushh said:

5 hours ago, ASak10 said:

@ASak10Well interesting. I will have to let him know as they excepted the 5 on the score for sure.  If they removed the rule and then let it go that is complete BS.  Thing is 5 Hdcp and down are not playing the white tees and if I read what you posted the DBL was only allowed for players from the white tees prior?

@TheKrushhMR.5 was wrong for sure.  I guess winning if he bending the rules does not matter to him.  A 5 hdcp knows the rules and yes GHIN will correct it but you have to post the score you shot.  I was more surprised that my friend did not say anything when it went down.  I asked and he said he was not aware he had a 5 listed until after it was said and done.

Crazy BS given by CG.     I like CG but everyone I know who plays in the men's club says it has slide hard, so maybe why they limited the people this year to get it back to normal. 

Edited by CDM

12 hours ago, CDM said:

@ASak10Well interesting. I will have to let him know as they excepted the 5 on the score for sure.  If they removed the rule and then let it go that is complete BS.  Thing is 5 Hdcp and down are not playing the white tees and if I read what you posted the DBL was only allowed for players from the white tees prior?

@TheKrushhMR.5 was wrong for sure.  I guess winning if he bending the rules does not matter to him.  A 5 hdcp knows the rules and yes GHIN will correct it but you have to post the score you shot.  I was more surprised that my friend did not say anything when it went down.  I asked and he said he was not aware he had a 5 listed until after it was said and done.

Crazy BS given by CG.     I like CG but everyone I know who plays in the men's club says it has slide hard, so maybe why they limited the people this year to get it back to normal. 

I just signed up for a stroke play event (finally can play one) so when I get the confirmation email I'll see if they include the actual stroke play rules. I tried to find it in Golf Genius but couldn't find it, could definitely be in there I just don't know where. They usually include it though because there's some local rules that apply to using drop zones, sprinkler relief by the green, and so on.  

I'm not sure on the white tee only as I don't have the prior rules, but I think that's a fair reading. The lower brackets play from the yellow tees and the higher from the white, so it would make sense that they would have applied that rule only to the white tee/higher handicap players at some point before.  Either way they did change it to apply to everyone at some point.  

I think that was definitely part of why they limited the numbers, to try to get the club under control a bit and make it easier for people that want to play to actually have a chance to play. Listen, I don't envy the guys that are running it, they volunteer a lot of their time and have to deal with a lot of BS and logistics I'm sure. However, compared to the past few years that I've been in it, this year definitely seems less organized.  Just a dumb example but individual match play brackets took a long time to come out and everything got pushed back, stuff like that. When the course was half shut down they sent an email saying you could cancel and get a refund of the tourney fee that was coming up, so I did...still no refund of the entry fee and no response to my email about it. And again, it's not about the $40, it's not the end of the world, but if you tell people they can cancel and get a refund, send the refund! 

Anyway, I still enjoy playing events when I can and most of the guys I end up playing with are awesome, it just seems like whoever is running it now is just overwhelmed with it.  

• Like 2

In FRGC, the max score on a hole is a quadruple bogey to help with pace of play, and golf genius will do the appropriate adjustments. Fortunately, I don't think we've ever had a scorecard playoff where triple won. 🤣

In couples league, it's double par.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, pseudoswede said:

In FRGC, the max score on a hole is a quadruple bogey to help with pace of play, and golf genius will do the appropriate adjustments. Fortunately, I don't think we've ever had a scorecard playoff where triple won. 🤣

In couples league, it's double par.

For the record, I believe a non-professional pace-of-play emphasized rule should be net triple as most for all tournament and casual play. Amateurs don't need the demons, fears, and embarrassment of making double digit scores. If the tournament will be severely impacted by someone making a 14 vs an 8, the tournament is ridiculous in the first place. 

Played with a guy in men's club who signed up for fun. On the first hole he hit two out of bounds right, one left, topped the next, took his clubs off the cart and walked back and was never to be seen again in men's club. That does nothing to help the game of golf and attracting players.

Final point: I think I'm officially team shrink the game. Every course is full, every tee time is booked, private clubs are insane, and our driving range can barely keep grass because the $20/ bucket crowd is relentless. All I hear about is growing the game! It's already full grown! Maybe keep the rules the same, scare some people off, and let the mentally weak play pickleball.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Callaway Mavrik Subzero 10.5 Graphite Design ADDI 7XX
Srixon U85 2,3,4 Nippon NSPro 1050s
Srixon 785 5-PW Nippon NSPro 1050s
Cleveland RTX-4 Tour Raw 50,55,61 Nippon NSPro 1050s
Scotty Cameron Futura 5W 34.5

5 hours ago, TheKrushh said:

Final point: I think I'm officially team shrink the game. Every course is full, every tee time is booked, private clubs are insane, and our driving range can barely keep grass because the $20/ bucket crowd is relentless. All I hear about is growing the game! It's already full grown! Maybe keep the rules the same, scare some people off, and let the mentally weak play pickleball.

I was just debating this with some

golf buddies today and we all agreed with this. We came up with zero reasons any current golfer actually wants more people playing right now! 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, ASak10 said:

golf buddies today and we all agreed with this. We came up with zero reasons any current golfer actually wants more people playing right now! 

Pre-Covid, we referred to the 'tennis shoe' crowd would show up after 11am, which was fine with me as I was easily on the back-9 at that point.  Now, they are out there at the crack of dawn, just happy to get a tee time and plays in 5+ hours with no regard to pace of play or etiquette.  Forget about people fixing ball marks, replacing divots or even raking the trap.  There's a huge difference between a golfer and people who play golf.

And with all the people playing now, manufacturers and courses have zero motivation to reduce prices.  It keeps climbing...

• Like 3

:taylormade-small: Stealth Driver
Srixon ZX 3W and Cobra RadSpeed Hybrid

:taylormade-small:P790 Irons
Cleveland CBX-2 Wedges
EVNROLL ER7 Putter
OnCore ELIXR / Srixon Q-Star Divide Golf Ball
Cart-Tek 1500li Remote Cart

PrecisionPro NX9 HD Pro Rangefinder

SkyTrak Launch Monitor

Denver, Colorado // Home Course:  Eisenhower Golf Club, USAF Academy

21 hours ago, ASak10 said:

I just signed up for a stroke play event (finally can play one) so when I get the confirmation email I'll see if they include the actual stroke play rules. I tried to find it in Golf Genius but couldn't find it, could definitely be in there I just don't know where. They usually include it though because there's some local rules that apply to using drop zones, sprinkler relief by the green, and so on.  

I'm not sure on the white tee only as I don't have the prior rules, but I think that's a fair reading. The lower brackets play from the yellow tees and the higher from the white, so it would make sense that they would have applied that rule only to the white tee/higher handicap players at some point before.  Either way they did change it to apply to everyone at some point.  

I think that was definitely part of why they limited the numbers, to try to get the club under control a bit and make it easier for people that want to play to actually have a chance to play. Listen, I don't envy the guys that are running it, they volunteer a lot of their time and have to deal with a lot of BS and logistics I'm sure. However, compared to the past few years that I've been in it, this year definitely seems less organized.  Just a dumb example but individual match play brackets took a long time to come out and everything got pushed back, stuff like that. When the course was half shut down they sent an email saying you could cancel and get a refund of the tourney fee that was coming up, so I did...still no refund of the entry fee and no response to my email about it. And again, it's not about the $40, it's not the end of the world, but if you tell people they can cancel and get a refund, send the refund! 

Anyway, I still enjoy playing events when I can and most of the guys I end up playing with are awesome, it just seems like whoever is running it now is just overwhelmed with it.  

They changed it last year or the year before.  Instructions now say record max NET double bogey.  This is for all flights.  I liked the old max 9 rule better.

On another note, I set an alarm for 7pm to sign up for next week's event.  Alarm went off but for some reason forgot to sign up.  Remembered around midnight and event is full so I'm on the outside looking in.

Yeah definitely less organized.  When the old pro was there I think he handled a lot of the logistics stuff.  I did get my refund, but they didn't charge me for the club entry fee of $100 for a long time.  Finally got around to charging me this month.

• Like 3

16 hours ago, TheKrushh said:

10 hours ago, ASak10 said:

9 hours ago, golf4pj said:

Pre-Covid, we referred to the 'tennis shoe' crowd would show up after 11am, which was fine with me as I was easily on the back-9 at that point.  Now, they are out there at the crack of dawn, just happy to get a tee time and plays in 5+ hours with no regard to pace of play or etiquette.  Forget about people fixing ball marks, replacing divots or even raking the trap.  There's a huge difference between a golfer and people who play golf.

And with all the people playing now, manufacturers and courses have zero motivation to reduce prices.  It keeps climbing...

Chalk up another reason I won't live in South Denver. There are JUST TOO MANY DAMN PEOPLE. Golf courses on that side of town have always been more expensive and packed all the time. Clearly it has gotten even worse. Good on you guys for braving it :classic_wink:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, birdiemachine said:

They changed it last year or the year before.  Instructions now say record max NET double bogey.  This is for all flights.  I liked the old max 9 rule better.

On another note, I set an alarm for 7pm to sign up for next week's event.  Alarm went off but for some reason forgot to sign up.  Remembered around midnight and event is full so I'm on the outside looking in.

Yeah definitely less organized.  When the old pro was there I think he handled a lot of the logistics stuff.  I did get my refund, but they didn't charge me for the club entry fee of $100 for a long time.  Finally got around to charging me this month.

Ugh, I didn't catch that rule change.  I hate that.  

Unfortunately even with the smaller membership it seems you have to sign up for the Saturday tourneys right when it opens.  It seems like the Friday event was open a little longer at least.

• Like 1

On 6/9/2023 at 4:20 PM, Joelness said:

Chalk up another reason I won't live in South Denver. There are JUST TOO MANY DAMN PEOPLE. Golf courses on that side of town have always been more expensive and packed all the time. Clearly it has gotten even worse. Good on you guys for braving it :classic_wink:

Don't worry. PLENTY of land between Denver and Fort Fun to pack in more houses! 🤣

• Haha 1

On 6/8/2023 at 11:44 PM, TheKrushh said:

Played with a guy in men's club who signed up for fun. On the first hole he hit two out of bounds right, one left, topped the next, took his clubs off the cart and walked back and was never to be seen again in men's club. 

Next time anyone plays golf with @seven dewey, ask him about how he rage-quit FRGC. Similar story! 🤣

On 6/9/2023 at 7:32 AM, birdiemachine said:

That is interesting.  So if you know your putting out for a 6 on a PAR 3 do you just pick up?   IE: just write a 5 down and move on?  

• Sad 1