2024 US Open WITB Photos ×

ProSENDR

slalomdude

On 5/3/2024 at 3:34 PM, jaffabell said:

What does this knock off version look like? Do you have a link?

This is the one I got. Seems to be a fairly generic copy that's all over ebay. 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/395331576180?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=wknvtsfirki&sssrc=4429486&ssuid=wp1UAIxzRgy&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

I've never seen or used a Prosendr in person so can't comment on a direct comparison in terms of quality or effectiveness, but it certainly works for me. 

• Like 2

Absolute shame these knockoffs are even allowed to be sold. Some countries simply wait for the genesis of ideas and copy. Very little ingenuity…all copy. Pathetic. 

Imagine you build a company, take on risk and put your balls in the road and some nameless, faceless people simply take your idea, ride your marketing expense and anonymously sell into the market. 

Buyer beware. 

• Like 3

On 5/5/2024 at 11:17 AM, pusb365 said:

This is the one I got. Seems to be a fairly generic copy that's all over ebay. 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/395331576180?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=wknvtsfirki&sssrc=4429486&ssuid=wp1UAIxzRgy&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

I've never seen or used a Prosendr in person so can't comment on a direct comparison in terms of quality or effectiveness, but it certainly works for me. 

damn that looks pretty close to mine. I would get it lol

F0FBCE27-E2B8-4B2A-AE43-7126D436A680.jpeg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/24/2024 at 6:50 PM, Jsp3316 said:

Anyone having trouble with shanks while using the prosendr? Maybe I’m EE causing shanks.

Yes I have at times and I have to swing left more on my follow through to cure it when I do.  It also helps if I swing under an extension pole to flatten my over steep shaft plane.  If I combine the two I strike it like a 5-6 handicap again.  

I use both the cradle and connection sphere these days when I use the Prosendr.  

Posted (edited)
On 5/9/2024 at 11:09 PM, PlatinumNike said:

damn that looks pretty close to mine. I would get it lol

F0FBCE27-E2B8-4B2A-AE43-7126D436A680.jpeg

Yah, I've got both, well, actually Maddie's  got em, as when she has a group clinic she has 4-6 individuals on the line and while she has the ProSendr(as do I, lol), she initially ordered one "ProSwing," at $34.79 to check it out. In short, we were stunned as the feel of the ProSwing cuff & "compression sphere(this phrase kills me😂😂. I called it a "ball" to one of Maddie's students and she got all bent, 😂😂. It's a "compression sphere" she corrected me. "It's a fake *ss 'compression sphere' I chirped. You can appreciate why she wants me nowhere near her students🙃🤪)" were virtually identical to the ProSendr.

To the point that I've got a strong feeling that these were made in the same factory, on same assembly line with one goin left gettin the ProSendr sig and blue sphere while

the other goes right and gets the ProSwing sig and yellow ball. I expected the velcro to be of a lesser quality on the knock-off "Pro-Swing" however the velcro loops were virtually the same thickness, size, feel, etc. as  the ProSendr.

There is also another copy produced by "Mele Golf" called "Golden Wrist(pictured below)," with both sigs bein on the cuff, that runs from $23.90(blue sphere)/each to $29.75(yellow sphere)/each. The choice must be made to complete the order and I cannot for the life of me understand why a simple color choice would dictate a $6 price difference, especially when the least expensive sphere is the exact color of the genuine product🤷🏻‍♂️.

Anyhoo, I am not advocating one over the other as I just wanted to tell of Maddie's and my experience with both. She has been using the "Pro Swing" models with her students since March of this year and they all look like the day that she took them outa the box, condition wise. I will say that while I understand the royalty paradigm in the pricing structure, as I was once involved in a product with Pete(I was his "test dummy golfer" as he made design modifications based on my experience, lol), It gives me great pause when I lay the ProSendr next to the "ProSwing," and if ya took the sigs off of the cuffs and they were sterile, one could not tell one from the other, so yah, $170 seems a tad ridiculous🤪

Besides, though he wasn't born yet, Sean Foley is the poster child and his picture should be next to perhaps Sam's greatest single golf swing quote🏌🏻...

"Fellas, you're talkin trigonometry when all it is is simple arithmetic"

Just substitute "Sean" for "Fellas," 😊

Fairways & Greens 4ever My Friends

RP

F542AB38-B2C6-40DD-87D4-D01F93E8C74F.jpeg

Edited by Forged4ever
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

In the end, only three things matter~ <br /><br />How much that you loved...<br /><br />How mightily that you lived...<br /><br />How gracefully that you accepted both victory & defeat...<br /><br /><br /><br />GHIN: Beefeater 24

Posted (edited)

For anyone that is having doubts about purchasing the prosendr, I highly recommend it. I recently purchased it and I have to say it has really changed my game. I had doubts at first because of the price tag and I didn't want to spend that kind of money on something that might not work. But they were having a 20% off sale so I said screw it and bought it.

The first time I used it didn't go so well. I kept shanking the ball, or hitting off the toe. But after the next few uses, I really started to get the hang of it and absolutely love it. It's super comfortable to use, and its very light. For a while now, I've struggled to get comfortable with my swing. I just never felt comfortable in my backswing because it never felt right so I had lost confidence for a while. But since I started using it, it has restored my confidence and I've gotten really comfortable with my swing.

What I also like about the prosendr is that it forces to get the most out of your golf swing. The wrist cradle helps you shallow out your swing a lot more forcing you to rotate more so that you arms, and your body are in sync. This is why I was shanking at first because my body wasn't in sync with my arms. Now my strikes are super consistent.

The only issue I have with it is the price. $170 is pretty steep for what it is. If it wasn't on sale, I probably would of never bought it. But I am really happy that I did. Either way I highly recommend it. If the price doesn't bother you, go for it. If it does, hold out to see for their next sale because it's worth it.

Edited by drcohen

Callaway Paradym 10.5 - GD Tour IZ 7s

Ping G425 Max 14.5 - Kai'li Blue 70s

Titleist TSI2 4/21 - PX Hzrdus Smoke RDX Black 90 6.0

TM P790 5-PW - KBS C-Taper Lite 110 S

TM MG3 50.09 SB - DG S200, Callaway Jaws Raw Full Toe 56.10J - PX 6.0, TM Hi-Toe Raw 62.09 - PX 6.0

TM Spider Tour 

TM Tour Response

Much longer thread already exists there.

Erik J. Barzeski | Erie, PA

GEARS • GCQuad MAX/FlightScope • SwingCatalyst/BodiTrak

I like the truth and facts. I don't deal in magic grits: 28. #FeelAintReal

"Golf is the only game in which a precise knowledge of the rules can earn one a reputation for bad sportsmanship." — Pat Campbell

20 hours ago, drcohen said:

For anyone that is having doubts about purchasing the prosendr, I highly recommend it. I recently purchased it and I have to say it has really changed my game. I had doubts at first because of the price tag and I didn't want to spend that kind of money on something that might not work. But they were having a 20% off sale so I said screw it and bought it.

The first time I used it didn't go so well. I kept shanking the ball, or hitting off the toe. But after the next few uses, I really started to get the hang of it and absolutely love it. It's super comfortable to use, and its very light. For a while now, I've struggled to get comfortable with my swing. I just never felt comfortable in my backswing because it never felt right so I had lost confidence for a while. But since I started using it, it has restored my confidence and I've gotten really comfortable with my swing.

What I also like about the prosendr is that it forces to get the most out of your golf swing. The wrist cradle helps you shallow out your swing a lot more forcing you to rotate more so that you arms, and your body are in sync. This is why I was shanking at first because my body wasn't in sync with my arms. Now my strikes are super consistent.

The only issue I have with it is the price. $170 is pretty steep for what it is. If it wasn't on sale, I probably would of never bought it. But I am really happy that I did. Either way I highly recommend it. If the price doesn't bother you, go for it. If it does, hold out to see for their next sale because it's worth it.

Thanks, Sean. 

19 hours ago, LeicaRedDot said:

$170 for a piece of plastic was and is still such a joke.

Glad to see some fairly priced versions on eBay. Free market working well 

If that's true, everyone would have been making their own out of a piece of plastic by now. The price the market was willing to pay was the cost it took for the inventors to invest their time into the development of it, the expense of making various iterations and going through probably numerous non-production models, and the risk they took to put their own capital on the line.

The market dictates if it's worth it. I bought one and I think it works great. Is it expensive--yes, but I've spent more on a shaft that didn't work for me. It's not cheap to put something into production. IP lawyer fees and filing for a patent are not cheap. And then finding a factory, etc...starting a business is a risk so there has to be a reward..

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, zenman4711 said:

The market dictates if it's worth it. I bought one and I think it works great. Is it expensive--yes, but I've spent more on a shaft that didn't work for me. It's not cheap to put something into production. IP lawyer fees and filing for a patent are not cheap. And then finding a factory, etc...starting a business is a risk so there has to be a reward..

looks like someone was able to get the same product out for $30 based on posts above. Doesn’t have the fake fancy carbon fiber print on the outside though. Wonder if they just bought a pro sender and copied it in China. 

Edited by MK7Golf21

5 minutes ago, MK7Golf21 said:

looks like someone was able to get the same product out for $30 based on posts above. Doesn’t have the fake fancy carbon fiber print on the outside though. Wonder if they just bought a pro sender and copied it in China. 

And that is the other risk of producing something and achieving success...sooner or later, somebody will knock it off...Restoration Hardware's business model was based on knocking designs off until they got big enough to license designs and  collaborate with designers..

Has anyone ordered just the connection sphere? I was expecting it to have shipped by now but have heard nothing.

Titleist TSi3 10* TPO 1K 60-TX
Callaway Ai Smoke TD 15* Devotion HB 75-X
Titleist T200 3 UB Thump 90-X / TSr3 19* Ventus Black 10-TX
Mizuno MP-20 4-9 PX 6.5

Mizuno T20 47-07 PX 6.5

Mizuno T22 52-09 56-10 PX 6.5

Vokey SM9 60-04T PX Wedge 6.5
Special Select Squareback 2 w/ SuperStroke Pistol GT 1.0

ProV1x

13 hours ago, TLUBulldogGolf said:

Has anyone ordered just the connection sphere? I was expecting it to have shipped by now but have heard nothing.

Mine should arrive Thursday. 

Ping G430 Max 10K 10.5° driver - Diamana GT 60S

Ping G430 Max 15° #3 fairway - Diamana TB 70S

Ping G430 Max 21° #7 fairway - Diamana TB 80S

Ping G430 Max 26° #5 hybrid - MMTh 90S

Mizuno Pro 243 4-PW irons - MMT 105S

Mizuno T24 Raw 48°-10S wedge - MMT 105S

Mizuno T24 Raw 54°-10S and 60°-06X wedges - MMT Scoring Wedge 105S

Mizuno OMOI Type 3

Titleist Pro V1x