2024 CJ Cup Byron Nelson WITB Photos ×

APPLY NOW: Tour Edge Exotics 723 Driver Member Testing! 4 Testers Needed!

1. City, State? Irvine, CA

2. Handicap? 10
3. What is your current driver? G430 Max 
4. Are you an E.. or a C? I am definitely an E
5. Why would you like to test the Tour Edge Exotics (E or C) 723 Driver? I am always looking for any equipment that can add forgiveness to my game and offer me help in anyway, especially off of the tee.
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes. Most definitely.

Edited by ThreePuttForPar

Driver Ping G430 (9*)

5w Ping G430 max 

4h  Ping G425max (22*)

5-G Titleist t300 (2022)

54* Vokey SM9 S grind

58* Vokey SM9 M grind

Cleveland Smart Sole 3   

Cameron Newport 2 plus

1. City, State? Warner Robins, GA

2. Handicap? 12
3. What is your current driver? Titleist TSi4
4. Are you an E.. or a C? I’d like to try an E with low loft
5. Why would you like to test the Tour Edge Exotics (E or C) 723 Driver? I’d like to see how a little more spin with a lot more forgiveness could improve my scores
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes

1. City, State? Casper, WY

2. Handicap? 12-14
3. What is your current driver? TEE C721
4. Are you an E.. or a C? I would go with an E, I’m trying to make golf easier!
5. Why would you like to test the Tour Edge Exotics (E or C) 723 Driver? I would like to try the E723. I switched over to the C721 from a Ping g425 max this spring and couldn’t be happier. However, I’m beginning to think the shaft I have in it is not the most ideal for my swing. 
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Absolutely! 

Tour Edge c721/HZRDUS Smoke Red RDX

Cleveland Launcher XL Halo 3 wood/UST Elements MK
Ping g410 4h Tensei blue

Maltby TS3 6-Gap w/Nippon N.S. Pro 1050GH

SnakeEyes 685BX 52*/Callaway Jaws Raw 58Z

TP Mills Sycamore Hakd Made, flow neck pencil shaft, 342 grams, Grip Master Roo FL27

Carbon Ringo wide-flange, slant neck, 330 grams

GP Side Saddle Broomstick, 45"

How To Apply
1. City, State?

San Marcos CA

2. Handicap?

11-13
3. What is your current driver?

Tour Edge7 XCG7 Beta
4. Are you an E.. or a C?

C
5. Why would you like to test the Tour Edge Exotics (E or C) 723 Driver?

I still use my XCG7 and CB Pro Limited edition 3 wood and really love them. Once I find something I like I keep it. I would like to see how Tour Edge has advanced their drivers and if they still have the magic from a decade ago and if it would be something I would put into the bag today. 
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates?

Yes of course!

1. City, State?

2. Handicap? 
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos,

and future updates?

Roy Utah

now driver 3 wood have not found one that feels good yet

a E in stiff

I hope this will be the one that works for me.

you bet I will

Edited by deadon500
fill out

1. Jacksonville Fl

2. Handicap? 1.0
3. What is your current driver? TM Sim 2 Max 10.5
4. C
5. Excited for the technology it has and have been unable to knock my Taylormade driver out of the bag. So I am pumped to try it out
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates?  I would do so often enthusiastically 

On 5/19/2023 at 1:07 PM, GolfWRX_Official said:

674318261_TOUREDGEDRIVERTESTING.png.0912efdeaaaeb6cb6f31a7bde8755af1.png

We have teamed up with Tour Edge Golf for an awesome testing opportunity for our members. We are looking for four of our members to test their brand new 723 Driver! The new E723 metals are MOI+ designs built for maximum forgiveness, while the new C723 designs are all about harnessing power and dialing in low spinning distance. Apply now for your chance to be a tester!

About the Tour Edge Exotics E723 Driver
"THIS ULTRA-PREMIUM FORGIVENESS DRIVER TAKES M.O.I. TO THE ABSOLUTE EXTREME, MAKING IT ONE OF THE MOST FORGIVING AND ACCURATE DRIVERS YOU CAN FIND." DAVID GLOD PRESIDENT, FOUNDER & MASTER CLUB DESIGNER

About the Tour Edge Exotics C723 Driver

"THE C723 IS QUITE POSSIBLY THE MOST ADJUSTABLE PLAYER’S DRIVER ON THE MARKET. THIS LOW SPIN BOMBER IS ABSOLUTELY LOADED WITH TECH."  DAVID GLOD PRESIDENT, FOUNDER & MASTER CLUB DESIGNER

Learn more about the Tour Edge Exotics E723 Driver here and the Tour Edge Exotics C723 Driver here.

How To Apply
1. City, State?

2. Handicap? 
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates?

That's it. GolfWRX and @Tour Edge Golfwill select the testers in about two weeks. This is for good-standing members in the USA only.

1-Cape Girardeau, MO

2-10

3-Sub70 849D

4-E

5-I have the 3 wood and love the distance and forgiveness

6=yes

How To Apply
1. City, State? Mooresville Indiana

2. Handicap? 25ish
3. What is your current driver? Srixon zx5 (older gen)
4. Are you an E.. or a C? E
5. Why would you like to test the Tour Edge Exotics (E or C) 723 Driver? I have heard great things about tour edge, I am currently in need of a more Forgiving driver, I am a high swing speed (105-110) that can drive 300+ but that does me no good if it's in the wrong direction. 
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Absolutly! It would be a pleasure to do so.

How To Apply
1. City, State? Union, NJ

2. Handicap? 20
3. What is your current driver? Callaway Great Big Bertha(2015)
4. Are you an E.. or a C? Definitely an E
5. Why would you like to test the Tour Edge Exotics (E or C) 723 Driver? I am in need of a new driver a will be getting one this summer. I've hit all of the new drivers this year and the TE E723 and Ping G430 Max are the two that I liked most and hit the best. They are the two most stable and forgiving drivers available and I need all the help I can get. Although my irons are the worst part of my game, a big reason for that is because I can't keep my driver in the fairway. A stable and forgiving driver like the E723 will greatly help to lower my scores by just starting me out in the fairway and not losing balls off the tee(I can lose anywhere from 1 or 2 on a good day to 6 to 8 on a bad one).
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Definitely

1. City, State?St Augustine, FL

2. Handicap? 12
 3. What is your current driver? Callaway Epic Max
 5. Why would you like to test the Tour Edge Exotics (E or C) 723 Driver? Advertized be very forgiving faster ball speed and expanded sweet spot. Being a Senior golfer I have been wanting to try Tour Edge products.

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? YES

Edited by nbar

1. City, State?  HILLSBOROUGH, NC 

2. Handicap?  20 
3. What is your current driver?   PING G
4. Are you an E.. or a C?  E
5. Why would you like to test the Tour Edge Exotics (E or C) 723 Driver?  FORGIVENESS SAVES STROKES
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates?  YES

How To Apply
1. City, State? - Stillwater, OK

2. Handicap?  - 10 (green tees)
3. What is your current driver? Callaway Rogue ST TD
4. Are you an E.. or a C? -
5. Why would you like to test the Tour Edge Exotics (E or C) 723 Driver? - C, I like the smaller head and 20-gm of fade/draw bias control
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes, absolutely

GHIN Index 12.9
LH Epic Flash Driver-LH, 10.5*, Project X EvenFlow Riptide 50 (Light)
LH Callaway Rogue 5-wood (18*), 7-wood (20*); Aldila Synergy 60-Reg
LH Callaway Rogue ST Pro 4-AW, Recoil Dart 75 F3
LH Cleveland RTX 50*, 54*, 58*
LH Odyssey Double Wide Stroke Lab Putter

1. City, State? Pinehurst, NC

2. Handicap? 5.2
3. What is your current driver? G425 LST
4. Are you an E.. or a C? C
5. Why would you like to test the Tour Edge Exotics (E or C) 723 Driver? I’ve been doing a lot of driver testing the past year to get more consistency. Up until I started testing new drivers I had been a Calloway guy since the first Epic then rogue 1 max, rogue 2 st. I bought and tested/played the g425 max, TSR2, stealth plus 2, and g425 lst this past year and settle on the lst. I’m always looking for any advantage I can get and testing the 723 may provide it. I’m in pretty competitive weekly golf leagues that regularly have over $1k up for grabs. 
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes, full golf nerd, have mevo flight scope and can provide stats in my review. 

1. City, State? Providence, RI

2. Handicap? 20
3. What is your current driver?  Cobra F6+
5. Why would you like to test the Tour Edge Exotics (E or C) 723 Driver? I did the opposite of most people and dropped off in golf when the pandemic hit. Coming back into it this year, I am floored at how much a major OEM driver retails for now. After testing out DTC offerings, I was blown away by the value and performance and put some Sub 70 irons in the bag. Now I'm looking for some help on the top-end of the bag and I'm super interested in seeing if Tour Edge can deliver similar performance at a lower price point than the competition.
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Absolutely. I'll even do a video review.

1. City, State? Levittown, PA

2. Handicap? 10

3. What is your current driver? Nike Vapor Fly Pro

4. Are you an E.. or a C? C

5. Why would you like to test the Tour Edge Exotics (E or C) 723 Driver? Have an older driver on the market and looking to buy something with newer technology

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? of course. Play and practice 4-5 times a week so can include pics and comparisons

On 5/19/2023 at 1:07 PM, GolfWRX_Official said:

1. City, State? Grand Prairie, TX

2. Handicap? 12
3. What is your current driver? Cleveland XL Halo
4. Are you an E.. or a C? E
5. Why would you like to test the Tour Edge Exotics (E or C) 723 Driver? Heard great things about TEE Drivers and I would like to see for myself if it is an upgrade to my current gamer.
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Absolutely!

1. City, State? Grand Prairie, TX

2. Handicap? 12
3. What is your current driver? Cleveland XL Halo
4. Are you an E.. or a C? E
5. Why would you like to test the Tour Edge Exotics (E or C) 723 Driver? Heard great things about TEE Drivers and I would like to see for myself if it is an upgrade to my current gamer.
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Absolutely!

Edited by Shane Cavitt

Ping G430 Max HL 11* Alta Quick 45

Ping G 430 Max HL 5W Alta Quick 45

Callaway Rogue ST Max OS Lite 5h 27*

Titleist T300 8 & PW (Tensei Red AM2 Regular)

Cleveland CBX Zipcore 50* & 54* Graphite

LAB Golf DF3 35"

1. City, State? Windsor, CT

2. Handicap?  12
3. What is your current driver? Titleist 917 D
5. Why would you like to test the Tour Edge Exotics (E or C) 723 Driver? It's getting to be time for a new driver and Exotics is on the short list.
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes

1. City, State?

Louisville Ky

2. Handicap? 
+1
Titleist TSR3 your ad di 6

C
5. Why would you like to test the Tour Edge Exotics (E or C) 723 Driver?

always looking for a driver that is a low spinning head! Would love to show it off to my playing group

yes absolutely 

How To Apply
1. City, State? Florida, Clermont

2. Handicap? 4.1
3. What is your current driver? Pxg Gen 5 7.5, ventus tr red 6x
4. Are you an E.. or a C? C need the low spin
5. Why would you like to test the Tour Edge Exotics (E or C) 723 Driver? I’ve been on the pxg for a long time and the pxg was eye opening I want to see if technology can get me that feeling with a new driver and see what tour edge has to compare.
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Absolutely no problem there

1. City, State? Clive, Iowa 

2. Handicap? 3
3. What is your current driver? TSR3
5. Why would you like to test the Tour Edge Exotics (E or C) 723 Driver?  More fairways = more birdie chances!
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes

Driver TSR3 9* & 11* Ventus TR Blue 6x (10K - Testing)

Fairway TSr3 4W Ventus TR Red 7x

Fairway  TS 7W Ventus TR Blue 8x

Irons Ping i210’s with DG 120 x-100’s +1/2”

Wedges Glide Forged Pros 50*,54*,58* DG 120 s300 +1/2”

Putter Armlock💪🏼

Ball Vice Pro Plus

1. City, State?  Duncan, Ok. 

2. Handicap? 7
3. What is your current driver? Titleist TSR3
4. Are you an E.. or a C?  C
5. Why would you like to test the Tour Edge Exotics (E or C) 723 Driver?  Would love to try the C for the adjustability and playability and see how it stacks up against my titleist. Been paying Tour Edge Exotics since the OG 3 wood!
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Definitely!

1. City, State?  Pittsford, NY

2. Handicap? 22ish
3. What is your current driver? TM R1
5. Why would you like to test the Tour Edge Exotics (E or C) 723 Driver? My current driver is 9 years old and waaaayyy past replacement. Looking forward to replacing it this year with a forgiving driver with current technology.
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Of course!

1. City, State? - Scotch Plains, NJ

2. Handicap? - 15.9
3. What is your current driver? - 2017 Taylormade M2
4. Are you an E.. or a C? - E
5. Why would you like to test the Tour Edge Exotics (E or C) 723 Driver? - It is time for a technological update and Tour Edge appears well positioned.
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? - Absolutely!

How To Apply
1. City, State? Loxahatchee FL

2. Handicap? 8
3. What is your current driver? Mavrik SZ
5. Why would you like to test the Tour Edge Exotics (E or C) 723 Driver? Interested to try the adjustability with low spin

Rogue ST 3D 10.5 GD AD DI 6s

Paradym 3D 15* Kali white  70s

U65 20* 

4-P ZX7 Modus 120s

50.08F/54.14F/60.10S Sm6 KBS $-taper

Phantom X12.5

PROV1 

City ,state Salem, missouri

Handicap 9

Current driver Sim 2

Are you an E or C . E

Why would I want to test your driver ? I haven't ever had the opportunity to hit any of your clubs . Main reason is where I'm located it's a minimum 2 hour drive to test hit any club and possibly up to a 4.5 hour drive . And not one member at my club has one of your drivers ! I would love to see how forgiving your driver really is !!

Am I willing to write an in depth review ?Yes I would love to write an in depth review of anything you would be willin to let me test for you . 

1. City, State? Destin, FL

2. Handicap? 7
3. What is your current driver? Titleist TRS4 9*
5. Why would you like to test the Tour Edge Exotics (E or C) 723 Driver? I would love to test the C723 due to its lower spin.  I am looking for a driver to take the spin off, hence why I am playing the TSR4.