2024 CJ Cup Byron Nelson WITB Photos ×

APPLY NOW: Tour Edge Exotics 723 Driver Member Testing! 4 Testers Needed!

1. City, State? Birmingham, Alabama

2. Handicap? +2.9
3. What is your current driver? G410 LST
4. Are you an E.. or a C? C723
5. Why would you like to test the Tour Edge Exotics (E or C) 723 Driver? I currently play TEE fairways and used to play one of their drivers. I’ve been interested in testing one of the new TEE drivers, mostly for the adjustability. 
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Absolutely. 

1. Milwaukee, WI

2.  3.8

3. Callaway Rogue ST Max LS 10.5

4.  E

5.  I’d really like to test the E version against my Rogue as I sometimes think chasing distance with the low spin versions of drivers might not be worth trade off in forgiveness.  
6. yes, I love to share my thoughts here.

Callaway Rouge ST Max LS 10.5* Ventus Blue 6S
Callaway XHP 15* AD DI 7s
Callaway Apex UW 19* AD DI 7S

Ping Icrossover 4 Kai'li White 80s
Ping S55 Nippon Modus 120x
Ping Glide 50*, 54*, 58*
Byron Morgan DH89

Snell MTB-X or Titleist ProV1

1. City, State?  Pittsburgh, PA

2. Handicap?  7.6
3. What is your current driver?  G430 Max
4. Are you an E.. or a C?  E
5. Why would you like to test the Tour Edge Exotics (E or C) 723 Driver?  Because I have a C722 fairway wood I love, why not test the E to the gold standard of forgiveness in my Ping?
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates?  Yes!

Edited by CC Stryder

Denver, CO

PXG Gen4 X

E

My previous 3 metals have been TEE and I love them.  My first TEE went across a full bag fitting by another EOM a few years ago and after a while the fitter told me to kept my gamer.  I want to see if a TE driver might fit me as well.

Yes, actively.

Driver: PXG 0811X Gen 4 w/ Tensei CK Pro Orange 60S

Fairway: TTE E8 Beta w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 110 70S

Driving Iron:  PXG 0311X 2i w/ Tensei CK Pro White 90S

Hybrid:  PXG 0317X Gen2 19o w/ Tensei CK Pro Orange 90S

Irons:  PXG 0311P Gen4 5-G w/ AeroTech SteelFiber 115fc S

Wedges:  Taylormade MG2 56o & 60o

Putter:  Scotty Cameron Phantom X 5.5

On 5/19/2023 at 2:07 PM, GolfWRX_Official said:

City, State?  N Kingstown RI

2. Handicap? 7.9
3. What is your current driver?  G425LST 
4. Are you an E.. or a C?   C
5. Why would you like to test the Tour Edge Exotics (E or C) 723 Driver? MY EXOTICS hybrid is my favorite club in my bag.   TE is such an underrated brand.  
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Absolutely 

Ping G425 LST w Accra TZ6CB      M5 Rocket 14* Accra RPG 472    CBX119 18* EvenFlow Black 
Mizuno MP20 MMC w KBS $Taper     Mizuno T22  50, 54, 60 - DG TI S400     LAB Mezz1 Max    OldSkool Ping L8
#TeamJetSpeed - Dec 2013

How To Apply
1.  Fort Worth, TX

2. 5.8
3. TM Stealth Plus 9*, PX T1100 6.5 
4. E
5. I have been a Taylormade Driver fan for a long time.  Wont even look at other drivers.  Would like to venture out and see if I am missing out by not trying out other brands. Looking to see if there is something more consistent than what I currently have.  Not looking for the holy grail in distance but am looking for a driver that would help me hit more fairways.  
6. Yes, Absolutely. 

In My Bag
TM Stealth 10.5* PX T1100 6.5 75g
TM Stealth 3W PX Hazardous Smoke Black 6.5 80g 

TM Stealth 5W PX Hazardous Smoke Black 6.5 80g

TM SIM 2 3H, Nippon Modus Hybrid shaft 95X

2021 TM P790 5-PW Modus TT DG Tour issue 100X
TM High Toe 50, 54 and 58

Evnroll ER5
Snell MTB-X Yellow
#insideTMAG 2013

1. City, State?  New Bedford, MA

2. Handicap?  15
3. What is your current driver?  Mavrik Max
4. Are you an E.. or a C?  E for sure
5. Why would you like to test the Tour Edge Exotics (E or C) 723 Driver?  I think the TEE lines, in particular the E line, don't get enough credit for how great they perform and how much of a value they are. Plus, my current driver is a few releases old, and that's usually when you start to see some improvements in tech so I'd like to see if that's the case.
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates?  Definitely. 

1. City, State? Frazeysburg, Ohio

2. Handicap? 10.0
3. What is your current driver? Callaway Rogue XT
4. Are you an E.. or a C? C (But I will be happy to hit either one)
5. Why would you like to test the Tour Edge Exotics (E or C) 723 Driver? I have always respected TEE clubs, had a 3 wood years ago i loved. At my age I need to find more distance, and I think the C will help me get longer carry. 
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes!

Edited by jkumpire
Changed mind on E or C question

1. City, State? Syracuse, NY

2. Handicap?  18
3. What is your current driver? Rogue St Max
4. Are you an E.. or a C? E 
5. Why would you like to test the Tour Edge Exotics (E or C) 723 Driver? I am consistently inconsistent. I’m also a golf gear junkie so trying out new equipment is right up my alley!
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Absolutely!

image.png.702001ca19ba55f2a1ca32610c99752e.pngUSMC Veteran and Weekend Golfer

Callaway Rogue ST Max 9 degree Driver; Baddazz 60g S

Callaway Epic Max 3 and 5 woods

Titleist T300; C Taper Lite 105R

Cleveland Zipcore 54 and 58

Scotty Newport Special Select 2 33 inch

1. City, State?

• Jacksonville, FL

2. Handicap? 

3. What is your current driver? 

• Titleist TS3

4. Are you an E.. or a C?

• E

5. Why would you like to test the Tour Edge Exotics (E or C) 723 Driver?

• I don't get to practice quite as much as I used to, and being a feel-based player, I need all the help I can get with forgiveness. Reading about how well the E723 performed in terms of dispersion and off-center ball speed retention really piqued my interest. I love the "underdog" appeal of Tour Edge Exotics, and would love to game one of these beautiful bombers!

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates?

• Very much so!!

1. City, State? Huntsville, Al

2. Handicap? 7.7
3. What is your current driver? Callaway Maverick
4. Are you an E.. or a C? "C"
5. Why would you like to test the Tour Edge Exotics (E or C) 723 Driver? Looking for a more consistency and flexibility in the club setup.
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? YES, I will be pleased to document my trial with reviews.

1. City, State? Greenville, SC

2. Handicap? 13.5
3. What is your current driver? Titelist 917 D2
5. Why would you like to test the Tour Edge Exotics (E or C) 723 Driver? I have owned a few different Tour Edge Exotics fairway woods - E8 5 wood, XCG 3 wood - and absolutely loved them. I am well aware of the quality of the woods, but I have never even swung a TE driver. 
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Most definitely!

I'm new to the forum but I'll throw my hat in the ring since I'm a recent Tour Edge convert.  I currently have the E722 irons and E522 fairways.  

1. City, State? Barnegat, NJ

2. Handicap? 18, typical bogey golfer.
3. What is your current driver? Callaway Epic Max 10.5 (dialed up to 12).
4. Are you an E.. or a C? I am an E.  Slow swing speed and I need distance & forgiveness.  
5. Why would you like to test the Tour Edge Exotics (E or C) 723 Driver?  I've had good success with their E722 irons and E522 fairways.  The driver would complete my Tour Edge bag.      
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes, I definitely would be willing to write a review with photos and follow-ups.

How To Apply
1. City, State? Branchburg, NJ

2. Handicap? 4.6
3. What is your current driver? TaylorMade stealth plus
4. Are you an E.. or a C? C
5. Why would you like to test the Tour Edge Exotics (E or C) 723 Driver?

I have always gone with the lower spinning more adjustable TaylorMade's and would love to find something that can take it's place. I had a tour edge exotics 3 wood that may have been the longest 3 I have ever played, but traded it away for something newer and hoping this years driver might bring back that great combination of feel and distance.
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates?

Certainly! 

1. City, State?  Grand Rapids, MI

2. Handicap? 14
3. What is your current driver? PXG 0211
4. Are you an E.. or a C? E!
5. Why would you like to test the Tour Edge Exotics (E or C) 723 Driver? I love TourEdge products, current have a TEE hybrid and 5 Wood.  Would love to see if the E723 can take the spot of my current PXG. 
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes, Of course!

1. Los Angeles, California 

2. My handicap is 12.
3. My current driver is a taylormade surperfast. I tried to like the cobra king but could not enjoy it so I went back to my old driver. 
4. C type.
5. I will like to test the Tour Edge Exotics C driver because I have been looking for a new driver for a while now and this is the perfect chance. I will be honest, this will be first time trying a tour edge product and I am interested in seeing what I can do with it. I have not been able to find a driver yet because they are not catching to my eye, but this may be the one. Please give me a chance to work magic with it. 
6. I am willing to do what is needed. I am always taking pictures and recording videos on the course and range with my boyfriend and willing to do it for you guys. 

1. City, State? Atlanta, GA

2. Handicap? 3.9
3. What is your current driver? Taylormade BRNR Mini 
5. Why would you like to test the Tour Edge Exotics (E or C) 723 DRIVER? Because I don't currently game a full size driver and I've heard great things about tour edge as of late. I'm always on the lookout for a driver that will work for me to become a staple in the bag. 
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Absolutely. I run a golf club review Instagram page where I discuss clubs in depth, create reels and talk about golf components. @the_fore_father_

1. City, State?  London , England

2. Handicap? 9.0
3. What is your current driver? Cobra Fly Z
5. Why would you like to test the Tour Edge Exotics (E or C) 723 Driver? Difficult to demo Tour Edge clubs in the UK and keen to help in anyway to promote the company outside the USA and in the market for a new driver of course .
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Most assuredly .

1. City, State?  Scottsdale AZ

2. Handicap?  13.5
3. What is your current driver?  TSR2 with Tensei CK Pro Orange 60TX
4. Are you an E.. or a C?  C
5. Why would you like to test the Tour Edge Exotics (E or C) 723 Driver?  I am always willing to try brands away from the big box favorties.  I am also over 50 -- and I know Tour Exotics is focused on Senior Tour players, and want to see if this could be a good fit.
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates?  Absolutely

Titleist TSR2 9* w/ Fujikura Speeder Evo II 661 X (with 20g weight in butt)

Titleist TSR2+ 14.5* w/ Graphite Design AD-DI 7S

Titleist TSR3 18* w/ Graphite Design AD-IZ 8S

Titleist u505 3i 20* w/ Graphite Design AD-IZ 9S

Srixon ZX4 MkII w/ Project X LZ 6.0 5-PW

Cleveland CBX Zipcore 50@49* - Taylormade MG4 56* and 60*

LAB Golf Mezz Max Broom 79.5* lie, 45" or one of my Armlocks

Ball:  Srixon Z-Star XV or Maxfli Tour X

1. Greenville, SC

2. 14 Handicap
3. TaylorMade R1 driver (2013) 
4. Most likely an E723 player. I'm a sucker for forgiveness.

5. Why would you like to test the Tour Edge Exotics (E or C) 723 Driver? I'm in need of a new driver, and have hit quite a few of the newer models over the last six months. Nothing has really wowed me or beat out my current ten-year-old driver in distance or accuracy. One brand that you don't see often in stores or on golf YouTube channels is Tour Edge. I got my start with Tour Edge when I first got into the game (Exotics irons), so I've always had a soft spot in my heart for this brand.

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? I'd love to. Not just because it's part of the deal, but also because I'll get a chance to dust off that old journalism degree and do some actual writing.

1. City, State?  Leesburg, VA

2. Handicap?  8
3. What is your current driver?  Titleist TSR3 
4. Are you an E.. or a C?  I'm a "C" driver 
5. Why would you like to test the Tour Edge Exotics (E or C) 723 Driver?  I'd love to compare it side by side with my current TSR3.  Plus I've never played anything from Tour Exotics.  I really like the shape & design of this years model.
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates?  Of course 

Driver: Titleist TSR3 UST Mamiya Prototype  

Fairways: Titleist TS2 13.5* UST Mamiya LIN-Q Blue

Utility: Titleist U500 19* Fujikura Ventus Blue HB

Irons:  T350 4 & 5, T200 6-PW UST Mamiya Recoil Dart F4 105g

Wedges: Vokey SM9 48*, 52*, 56*

Putter: L.A.B. Golf MEZZ.1 Proto 

Ball: ProV1 Left Dot

1. City, state? Cincinnati, Oh

2. Handicap? 4.5

3. What is your current driver? 9* G430Lst stiff

5. Why would you like to test the Tour Edge Exotics (E or C) 723 Driver? Been playing a TEE for years proudly. Can it kick the G430? Let's see!

Yes!

Ping G430 9 Lst Tour AD Iz-6s

Tour Issue M2 3HL Tour AD Tp 7s

Adams 21* Super Hybrid Motore 7.3 TS

T200 5-Pw Matrix Program 130

Vokey SM9 48, TP ATV 54 n 60 S400

TI Tour black spider

1. City, State? Wellesley, Mass.

2. Handicap? 12
3. What is your current driver? Cobra LTD
5. Why would you like to test the Tour Edge Exotics (E or C) 723 Driver? Need a driver that is more forgiving as driver is the weakest aspect of my game
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yup

1. City, State?  North Ogden, UT

2. Handicap? 20
3. What is your current driver? Cobra King Speedzone
5. Why would you like to test the Tour Edge Exotics (E or C) 723 Driver?  Would like the opportunity to confirm or reject my assumption that this driver will perform as well and is loaded with similar tech as the premium priced drivers (TM, Ping, Titleist, etc.).
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates?  Absolutely!

I'm not this lucky and far from the most experienced WRX poster but here goes nothing:

1. City, State? Fort Walton Beach, Florida

2. Handicap? 24
3. What is your current driver? Callaway Mavrik 2020 10.5 Degree
5. Why would you like to test the Tour Edge Exotics (E or C) 723 Driver? I love Tour Edge products. Strongly considering the E723 and would like a free test drive of it. I have a set of C721 irons that I use on occasion. I have to be playing consistently and fairly well to hit them but I've also had my only sub-90 rounds with them versus my normal GIs.
6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Absolutely. It would be my first time but I've spent lots of time reading others.