2024 CJ Cup Byron Nelson WITB Photos ×

APPLY NOW: Mitsubishi Diamana WB Member Testing | 5 Testers Needed!

1. City, State? Houston, TX
2. Handicap? +1.7
3. What is your swing speed and clubhead speed? 116-118
4. Why would you like to test the new Diamana WB? I have always liked the Diamana line and Mitsubishi shafts in general, I played a WB and Ahina in drivers with a lot of success and am currently in the Tensei Orange 1K in my driver. I would like to see how the updated WB performs
5. Which shaft would you like to test? (Below) 83TX in a fairway as my driver setup is pretty set with the Tensei, 73TX for the driver if that is the only option

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Absolutely

Titleist TSi3 10* TPO 1K 60-TX
Callaway Ai Smoke TD 15* Devotion HB 75-X
Titleist T200 3 UB Thump 90-X / TSr3 19* Ventus Black 10-TX
Mizuno MP-20 4-9 PX 6.5

Mizuno T20 47-07 PX 6.5

Mizuno T22 52-09 56-10 PX 6.5

Vokey SM9 60-04T PX Wedge 6.5
Special Select Squareback 2 w/ SuperStroke Pistol GT 1.0

ProV1x

1. Manti, UT

2. 8

3. 105

4. I prefer low launch, low spin shafts and I'm not sure my denali black is the best shaft for me.  Love to see if all the good I've heard about Diamana is accurate.

5. 63S

6. yes

Callaway Epic Max LS
Callaway Epic Speed Fairway
Callaway X Forged 21* UT
Callaway Apex 21, 5-AW
Callaway MD4, 52, 56, 60
Scotty Cameron, Squareback 2

1.City, State? Arlington, VA
2. Handicap? 0.1
3. What is your swing speed and clubhead speed? 120
4. Why would you like to test the new Diamana WB? I’ve played older models and would love to compare this to my gamer shaft now. 
5. Which shaft would you like to test? (Below)

Either the 63 or 73TX

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? ABSOLUTELY

1. Northridge, California
2. 8.5
3. 113mph SS.
4. I used to game the Original Diamana Whiteboard 73x5ct with tour issued TM Superquad TP, and I miss it from 2010. After cracking the driver head, finding the same combo was nearly impossible (because I’m left handed). The only other shaft that came close to this was the Motore Speeder TS 6.2x. 
5. WB 6.3TX.

6. Absolutely.

1. City, State?

Sunnyvale, CA

2. Handicap?

3. What is your swing speed and clubhead speed?

Measured by R10 and verified with Trackman:

Driver Clubhead: 107-110mph

Ball Speed: 155-162 mph 

4. Why would you like to test the new Diamana WB?

I gamed the Diamana D+ 60 with my Taylormade M2 driver ~8 years ago and loved it. I would love to see what the new WB feels like with all these new technologies that came out in the last decade.

I recently did an experiment to switch from a "traditional" 6x (I was using Ventus Black 6x / Hzrdus Hulk 60 6.5 @45in) to a longer Vanquish 4TX shaft. I was hoping to test out the WB 43X but unfortunately didn't find one here on the forum. So far the performance of the Vanquish achieved some of the goals I hoped for, but was a bit inconsistent (I saw "spinners" and/or "high launchers" on perfectly centered shots more compared to the shafts I used before, which gets frustrating sometimes).

The Vanquish stays as my gamer for now but I was hoping for more (low/low most importantly). I would love to do a direct comparison between the WB 43X and the Vanquish 4TX as reading about the technology of the new WB, I think it might help me fully reach my goals. I think I could be one of the few people here who actually game a 40-gram class X/TX shaft and I would love to do a detailed comparison review for WB 43X.

5. Which shaft would you like to test? (Below)

As mentioned above, the WB 43X

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates?

Yes!

I love sharing my findings with the forum. In fact, I got so interested that I went out to buy equipment to test and share the results here (I did sign up for the Vanquish test but wasn't selected. I ended up buying one😂). You can see a couple of examples below:

Edited by mkidding

Paradym 9 + Vanquish

Stealth 2+ 3w + Ventus Blue

Callaway UT 2024 Tour Issue 18 + KBS PGH

Mizuno 923 Tour 4-P + ProjectX LZ

Cleveland RTX 6 50 55 60

Toulon Design Vista + BGT Tour Stability

1. Ann Arbor, MI
2. 2.4
3. 110
4. Big fan of original WB. Loved the feel and stability. Really excited for this shaft. 
5. 73 Xstiff

6. Yes

9* Titleist TSi3 AD-DI 7X
14.5* Cobra Radspeed D+ 80x
4-48* Titleist T150 w/Project X LZ 6.0
51* Srixon Z785 

56*/60* Taylormade MG2 TW Grind w/ S400 
Odyssey Jailbird Cruiser
Titleist Pro V1x

1.  Suffolk, VA

2.  +3.0

3.  108-115 MPH

4.  I've been gaming the Diamana D+ Limited 60TX, 70TX, and 80TX in my driver, 3, and 5 wood for many years.  I have flirted with other similar profiles through the years but always come back to the O.G.s.  I have researched the new WB and would love to give it a try in driver.  
5.  53 TX

6.  Yes.

I am VERY interested in trying the new Diamana WB shaft.

1. Bourbonnais, IL

2. Handicap 3

3. Swing Speed 105-112

4. I would like to test the WB, because I prefer the low launch low spin shafts. This profile tends to fit my swing. I also prefer light weight shafts as well and I see they offer a 43 and 53 gram shaft.

5. I would prefer to try either the 43X or 53X.

6. Yes, I would definitely be willing to review this shaft with details, photos, numbers and much more.

THANK YOU

1. City, State?

Bronson, FL
2. Handicap?

3. What is your swing speed and clubhead speed?

99-102
4. Why would you like to test the new Diamana WB?

I am currently gaming a Diamana PD, and would like to compare the two.
5. Which shaft would you like to test? (Below)

53S please

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review,with high quality photos, and future updates?
Absolutely

Breckenridge, TX
+2.6
114mph
4. Why would you like to test the new Diamana WB? OG WB is my favorite shaft of all time. I would love to test and review the new version
5. Which shaft would you like to test? 53TX

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Absolutly 

Edited by LinkLow

1. City, State?  Portland, OR
2. Handicap?  8 
3. What is your swing speed and clubhead speed?  Swingspeed is about 110.  Clubhead speed...good question?  My Swing Speed radar measures only swing speed.
4. Why would you like to test the new Diamana WB?   I liked the Blueboard back in the day...I balloon everything so purposely dial my speed back. Looking for a low-spin, firm-tip, but-not-deadwood shaft. Have been known to occasionally grab my Vista Pro 70S so I can rip a few. One day soon the tip is gonna snap, tho.
5. Which shaft would you like to test? 63X ...or 53X ...or 73X ... Diamana's opinion matters as I know nothing of the shaft's balance.

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates?  Of course, yes.  This is a privilege, not a right. 

I have a nice DSLR. Even posted frequently and reviewed products on other sites. Life got in the way. Now I have more reason to give my health higher priority and golf fits the bill "to a tee."

1. City, State? Seattle, WA
2. Handicap? 4
3. What is your swing speed and clubhead speed?  105-110
4. Why would you like to test the new Diamana WB? Looking for a lower spinning shaft with some low torque to compare vs my current gamer. 
5. Which shaft would you like to test? 63x

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes

1. City, State? Nooksack, WA
2. Handicap? 13.5
3. What is your swing speed and clubhead speed? Driver CHS: 106-110
4. Why would you like to test the new Diamana WB? I'm constantly struggling with too much spin or too high of a flight on my driver. I'd like to test out a shaft that will get me good low-low performance while really allowing me to lean on it and swing hard.
5. Which shaft would you like to test? (Below) 73X

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Absolutely! I would include video content as well.

DriverCobra Radspeed XB | Aldila Rogue Silver 110 70S
3 WoodCobra Radspeed |Aldila Rogue Silver 110 70S

5 WoodCobra Radspeed | Fujikura Motore X F3 7S

UtilityMizuno MP225 3i | Mitsubishi MMT 105S

4-5 IronMizuno MP225 | KBS $-Taper 120

6-PMizuno MP223 | KBS $-Taper 120

52° & 58°Cobra Snakebite |KBS Hi-Rev 2.0

Putter - 2022 Odyssey Stroke Lab Ten

1. City, State? Catonsville, Maryland
2. Handicap? 1.7
3. What is your swing speed and clubhead speed? 114 avg. 
4. Why would you like to test the new Diamana WB? Any update on the classic whiteboard profile is worth testing.
5. Which shaft would you like to test? WB 63tx

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? YES!

TSR3 9* w/ Ventus Black 6X

Sim TI Rocket 14* w/ Atmos Black TS 7x

Callaway UW 17* w/ Tensei Pro White 70tx

T100S (4-P) w/ Project X 6.5

Vokey SM9 w/ Project X 6.5 Wedge (50/54/58)

***Custom Goodwood G6***

1. City, State? Queen Creek, AZ
2. Handicap? 8
3. What is your swing speed and clubhead speed? 110
4. Why would you like to test the new Diamana WB? Always loved Diamana profiles 
5. Which shaft would you like to test? (Below) 63 X or TX

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes

1. Arlington, VA
2. 1.4
3. 107 mph
4. Why would you like to test the new Diamana WB? I have always liked Diamana shafts and haven't gamed one in a while. Would be fun to test. I hit lots and lots of balls and practice almost every day so I would have lots of opportunities to provide photos, stats, side by side comparisons, etc. in my reviews. I also track my strokes gained numbers so I could even go a step further in determining how the shaft impacts my scoring or strokes gained: off the tee. 
5. Whiteboard 63 X 

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Absolutely! As previously mentioned, I keep a close tab on my numbers and stats so I could provide a very in-depth review. I have access to trackman and could post stats side by side as well as how the shafts play comparatively on the golf course relative to strokes gained and scoring. Thanks for your consideration!

1. City, State? Huntington Beach, CA
2. Handicap? 7
3. What is your swing speed and clubhead speed? 107
4. Why would you like to test the new Diamana WB? Have played so many diamanas in the past and have always loved the feel but never found the right fit. 
5. Which shaft would you like to test? (Below) 63X

1. Brooklyn, NY
2. 3.9
3. 110-112
4. I'm a big fan of the OG WB, had the 73x in my driver for years and still have a WB in my hybrid now!
5. 63x for the driver

6. Yes!

TSi3 9* RDX Smoke Black 6.5
M5 15* Kuro Kago Silver 75x
Rescue 11 18* Diamana D+ 90x
P790 4 S400
MP-20 MMC 5-PW S400
Vokey SM6 Black 52/56/60 S400
Newport Mil-Spec 350g / Byron 006 / Laguna Pro Platinum / White Hot RX #7 / Stroke Lab Double Wide Flowneck

1. City, State? Scottsdale, AZ
2. Handicap? +1
3. What is your swing speed and clubhead speed? 115-119
4. Why would you like to test the new Diamana WB? I used to be a Diamana player, GT/ZF, also tensei pro ck and 1k. Recently I have moved to Ventus TR. Would love to try and get back into Diamana.
5. Which shaft would you like to test? (Below) 63TX

1. City, State? Madison, MS
2. Handicap? 13
3. What is your swing speed and clubhead speed? 112
4. Why would you like to test the new Diamana WB? Would love to see how it stacks up against the TR Blue
5. Which shaft would you like to test? (Below) 73X

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Absolutely

Cobra LTDx LS - Ventus TR Blue 6X

Titleist TSi3 15* - Tour AD DI 7X

Nike Vapor Fly 3H

Mizuno JPX 921 Forged 4-GW

Mizuno T20 54*

Edel SMS 58*

Evnroll ER5

1. City, State? Palm Harbor, FL
2. Handicap? 6
3. What is your swing speed and clubhead speed? 118
4. Why would you like to test the new Diamana WB? The OG WB is what started my love for golf equipment. Been an MCA loyalist ever since! 
5. Which shaft would you like to test? (Below) 63TX

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Absolutely! Can use Flightscope and/or Trackman.

Callaway Paradym TD 9* - MCA D+ LTD 70TX

Taylormade Sim 15* - MRC Kai'li Blue 70TX

Titleist U505 1-Iron - MRC Tensei Blue 75X

Callaway Apex MB (8-PW) XForged (4-7) - MCA MMT 105TX

Vokey Wedges - 52/56 - DG AMT S300

EVNROLL Midlock ER2V

1. City, State? Ankeny, IA
2. Handicap? 1
3. What is your swing speed and clubhead speed? low mid 120's
4. Why would you like to test the new Diamana WB? graphics are awesome, profile is a great match, but I went too light in driver last time around. 
5. Which shaft would you like to test? (Below) 73TX in driver

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? absolutely !

1. City, State? Bellingham, WA
2. Handicap? 9.x
3. What is your swing speed and clubhead speed? 110 via Eye Mini
4. Why would you like to test the new Diamana WB? I loved the Diamana in my driver when I played one in the past and would really like to try the Whiteboard with it's advertised profile
5. Which shaft would you like to test? (Below) If you prefer I test driver, I'd like to try the 63X. If you would like a test in a Titleist 7 wood or 5 wood, I'd love to try the 83TX where I have about 100-103 MPH swing speed on my Eye Mini LM. I'd also be happy to test in both 🙂 

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes I am.

City, State? Cedar City, Utah
2. Handicap? +1
3. What is your swing speed and clubhead speed? Driver is 108, 154
4. Why would you like to test the new Diamana WB? I have been looking for new shafts for the last 2 months. I have been fitted and have a short list that I am looking at and want to see what these are made of. Always ben a big fan of the MMT. I will be 45 this year and it may be time for me to switch to a lighter shaft going forward. My fitting results were boarderline graphite/steel.  
5. Which shaft would you like to test? (Below) WB 83

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? you bet. totally willing

1. City, State? Statesville NC
2. Handicap? 8
3. What is your swing speed and clubhead speed? 115-118
4. Why would you like to test the new Diamana WB? I never believed in a driver shaft making a difference. Until I got fit into a Tour AD DI. Shafts matter. I had a Diamana in my Highschool driver and it was the best driving years of my life. Would love to try them again!
5. Which shaft would you like to test? (Below) WB63 TX

6. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Absolutely

DRIVER - Titleist TSI3- Tour AD DI 6x

FAIRWAY WOODS - Callaway Rogue ST LS 3W- Rogue Silver X

HYBRIDS - PING G410

IRONS - Taylormade P760-DGS300

WEDGES - Cleveland Zipcore 56 / Callaway MD4 60

PUTTER - SeeMore 

Amazing testing opportunity. Good luck to all who have entered. 

MCA will treat you well!

Cleveland Launcher HB 10.5* - Stock Miyazaki C. Kua 50 Stiff
Callaway Diablo Octane Tour 13* - Aldila NV 75 Stiff
or
Callaway Diablo Edge Tour 15* - Accra Dymatch M5 75
Mizuno F-50 18* - Stock Stiff
or
Callaway Diablo Edge Tour Hybrid 21* - Aldila NV 85 Stiff
Callaway RAZR Tour Hybrid 24* - Stock XStiff
5 - PW Cleveland CG7 Tour Black Pearl - DGSL S300
Cleveland 588 RTX Rotex 2.0 50* DG Wedge
Cleveland 588 RTX Rotex 2.0 54* DG Wedge
Callaway X-Series JAWS Slate CC 58* Stock Wedge
Odyssey White Ice #7 - Golf Pride Oversize

1.) Yuba City, California, 95993 

2.) 10.8 Handicap 

3.) 115 with Driver 

4.) I have always gravitated towards the whiteboard profiles. Currently have a Tensei 1K white, Diamana D+, and a Diamana GT, all in 70TX and very curious how the new Whiteboard stacks up against those. 

5.) I would like to test the 73 TX to be consistent weight and flex comparison to the shafts I have currently and those I have played in the past. 

6.) Absolutely. I rely on feedback from these forums for a lot of my purchase decisions already and would love to contribute to that for others.  I also  think it would be great to compare this shaft with some other shafts in the Mitsubishi family that myself and other members may currently have or gamed in the past. 

Can't wait to see the results whether I am chosen or not! 

Edited by hackshack