ClubWRX Only giveaway for Camilo Villegas Driver!!!

easyyy

cause I'm retired and haven't won a damn thing !!! honestly that driver in colorado would go forever

TM BRNR 11.5 HZRDUS Black
Tour Edge Exotic C723 3W 15 HZRDUS Black

Tour Edge Exotic C723 5W 19 HZRDUS Black

24 Tour Edge Exotic KBS hybrid
5-6  Wilson Staff D7 forged $ taper lite black 2 weak
7-PW Wilson Staff CB $ taper lite black 1 strong
50 55 60 Wilson Staff Forged $ taper lite

PXG Bat Attack 37 1/2 Dead Eye MMT 

TM Tour Response W/S Triad

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy smokes! GolfWRX Rocks! Thanks to Cobra golf as well for the chance to win.

Let me say first Im a huge fan of Camilo. I use to follow him back in his Nationwide days, actually followed him for a full round at the tourney at Troy Burne. I told my buddy we have to follow Camilo because I like him but also I thought he was going to be a star. To actually be able to play his setup would be unreal. :man_in_love:

Unbelievable give-away guys! If this kind of contest doesn't get everybody to join ClubWRX for a measly $35 I don't know what will!

The crew at Cobra are top notch for offering this up, too! I'm hoping I can be lucky enough to win, but if not, I will be happy for the one who does. Guaranteed to make your muscles ripped and the chicks dig you! Woo Hoo!!!

I would have to agree that this is one fantastic giveaway! Thanks to Cobra and Golfwrx!

I have never gamed a Cobra driver before, but have loved hitting some of their drivers in the past. I am sure that Camilo's Cobra and shaft combo would knock the 907 out of the bag pretty quick. What a conversation starter during a round with friends or strangers.

After seeing pics of this driver, I now know why all the ladies follow him around the course!!!

Just noticed that the drawing ends on April 1st. Please don't PM me and tell me I won and then finish with APRIL FOOLS!

Holy Smokes!!! This driver is the real deal. I would have a one-of-a-kind set up at my club. This baby needs to be gamed. Swing away and unleash some bombs. Thanks to all involved here.

Titleist TSr 3 10°, Ventus Blue 6s
Titleist TSr 2 16.5°, Ventus Blue 7s

Ping G430 3, 4, 5 hybrid, Alta CB Black 70s

PXG 0317T 6-GW Mitsubishi MMT 80s
Vokey SM10 54° D, 60° D, Mitsubishi MMT 80s

L.A.B. Mezz.1 Max 35”, Accra

I need this driver so I can game it . Write a glowing review on how its the best driver ever, And in month have it mysteriously missing from my sig and eventually sell it on BST. So another member can, write a glowing review on how its the best driver ever and in a month have it mysteriously missing from their sig and sell it on BST. :yahoo:

Mavrik  max 10.5 *  hzrdus t1100 2* adapter
Epic flash 3 wood Hzrdus yellow 85
3 iron PXG 0811 gen 2 0311X Mitsubishi 105 mmt 
4-PW Titleist t100s limited black px lz 
50 Taylormade hi toe px

54 Taylormade hi toe px
60 Taylormade hi toe px 

Toulon Austin garage 

I would like to game this club because its the not the muscles or the spider man move that gets the ladies .There just there to look at the nice shaft and club head......

Count me in too...

id like to game it because i saw camillo hit crazy long boring tee shots at the merrill lynch shootout a couple mnths ago in person and would love an opportunity to play the same set up and hit long tee shots with the perfect trajectory!

Cus i want my balls to scream and i can't afford one at the moment.

Cheers

'Cause I can! :bb2:

I noticed you entered in the giveaway.

You have to be a "Clubwrx" member to qualify. Clubwrx is a support program that provides the site support and you added benefits. You certainly do not have to joint the program to enjoy our site. It is a helpful way for you to enjoy your experience here and us to fund programs.

Here is a link. Join if you like.

http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/index.php?ac...&CODE=index

Thank You

M :ok:

Miura PP-9003 PW-6 iron w/SmacWrap 780 F3

Taylormade Stealth 10.5* w/KBS TD 50 Oh, and Ventus Red "made for"

Taylormade SIM 2  21 degree w/Ventus Blue

Taylormade Stealth Rescue 22* w/Ventus Blue

Callaway X-Tour raw - 52 w/DG steel

Taylormade MYMG 3 - 56 w/KBS C-Taper Lite 

Dave Whitlam Anser 

I have done so much in my life for only being 22, I worked for hot stix golf for 2 years and did traveling club building, graduated from the golf academy of arizona, and now starting my level one into the pga/pgm program. I feel as though I deserve something for making the right choices in life!

Thanks GolfWRX

Awesome giveaway. I would game this because this head looks freaking Awesome at address and I have always wanted to give a Matrix shot, little out of my price range though.

Titleist TSi3 10* TPO 1K 60-TX
Callaway Ai Smoke TD 15* Devotion HB 75-X
Titleist T200 3 UB Thump 90-X / TSr3 19* Ventus Black 10-TX
Mizuno MP-20 4-9 PX 6.5

Mizuno T20 47-07 PX 6.5

Mizuno T22 52-09 56-10 PX 6.5

Vokey SM9 60-04T PX Wedge 6.5
Special Select Squareback 2 w/ SuperStroke Pistol GT 1.0

ProV1x

Holy Rabbit Crap! You have got to be kidding me!...a chance to win my very own "Joe Montana football" (explained later). This site is going to turn my world upside down with this give-away. I pay $35 to be a contributing member because I really enjoy the community and content GolfWrx.com has to offer. I just log in and enjoy the wonderful e-19th hole that is GolfWRX.com….that is until Easyyy pulled this rabbit out of the hat. Now I am losing sleep and cherishing the thought of the chance to own my main man Camilo's Driver!!! I don't know how anyone who had that monster in their possession could give it away!…you would have to be crazy! …and not like the smelly guy on the bus crazy, but like chimp kisser Gary Busey Crazy!

I could see giving away GolfWRX.com swag, or old over run chipshot.com putters, but Camilo's Driver!!! Are you kidding me!!! For those who don't know how Camilo takes his tea; This driver head is made of a rare substance called Corba Spec Unobtainium and figures show that the only substance more rare than it, is Andy Dick's soul. The shaft, as many know, is constructed from unicorn horns (for obvious reasons). In fact, Noah felt it was more important to have these shafts built than to put the last two unicorns on the arc. It is said that this driver can turn water into fairways and is already curing diseases on neighboring planets. In fact, If This Driver, Clint Eastwood, Chuck Norris, and Randy Couture were all in a wolf pack, you know who would eat first and be in charge of fathering the next generation... this driver! Needless to say, you won't find this driver at your local pay-and-spray mud tee driving range pro shop.

I think one of the great aspect of this giveaway is that someone will end up with an amazing driver that most of us (certainly I) can't afford and is encouraged to go out and game it!

Okay, back on point; "Please reply to this thread on why you would like to GAME the awesome setup!" -Easyyy

Camilo is my favorite Golfer by far! Why Camilo; besides being an outstanding golfer and a true young gentleman, he and I share the same unique metabolism that forces us to eat like crazy and hit the gym extra hard in order to keep some meat on our bones and distinguish ourselves from the Olsen twins. He is an inspiration to me in the gym and on the golf course. Carrying one of his clubs would be the absolute ultimate for me! On top of that we both have very fast low launching swings that require both a high launch shaft and head. This is why he uses the "S" model over the "D" like Geoff Ogilvy. My launch monitor fitting had this combo as an ideal option for me (salivating just thinking about it). So, would I game this driver...Yes!, (with a little tape a crossed the top). Would this kick my current driver out of the bag... YES! For god sake, If I had the meaning of life on a stick this driver would kick it out of the bag and If my other clubs bump into it to much I will loose them too!

Now; why did I call this my "Joe Montana Football"? I had a friend is grade school who had a football signed by Mr. Montana himself. He was a huge fan and spoke of that thing like Jesus stitched it out of dinosaur skin. I was a little jealous I guess..., but this is a chance to have my very own Joe Montana football! :-). This thing arriving at my house would yield a similar reaction to sending Rosie O' Donnell a full Hostess Truck. Although I can't guarantee I won't carry this par 5 destroyer around like Excalibur and make silly noises,…I can guarantee it will be in good hands!

I frequent this site often and think to myself how lucky I am to have a community that shares the same obsession to the game of golf. On rainy days I can log on and get my golf fix any time I need it. Yep, GolfWRX.com is like a giant cocaine running speed boat hooking us golf junkies up with the good stuff 24 hours a day.

I know it seems like I have written a lot, but this whole opportunity from Cobra and GolfWRX has left me feeling completely speechless :-)

As to the eccentrically crazy guys who run this site and make things like this happen, the only words that should be said are...

...Thank You So Much!!!

!!!!!---This Just in---!!!!! "easyyy," just got off the phone with someone a crossed the pond and arranged a contest for GolfWRX.com club members to win a special prize. All you need to do is write a brief statement why the British Crown Jewels will kick your previous jewels out of your bag. Special thank to Queen for making this happen. ...oh boy, here we go again