lostgolfballs.com coupon codes...stackable for 25% off, $5 off, and free shipping! Also, grade comp

muxi87

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='kmorr2586' date='17 March 2010 - 07:30 PM' timestamp='1268868600' post='2323632']
Muxi please thank whoever told you about these coupons!
[/quote]
fore_life had posted it in another lostgolfballs.com thread...as soon as I saw it, I used it! I knew others would love to take advantage, so I started a new thread...

wow this thread took off hahah! Thanks for the props, I was pretty excited to find out you could stack the coupons.

My order was 300 Nike One Platinums, AAA and 500 tees for $79! Such a stupid deal!

callaway epic max ls MMT x
Ping G25 15* Black Tie

818 H2 set 21* evenflow 6.5

HOGAN ft worth black x100

cleveland 50* scratch  54 & 60 customs T&A
Cleveland TA milled options

Just ordered a 50 sack of AAA cally i's, 3 dozen '07/'08 pro v1 AAAA, and a dozen Srixon Z-star AAAA (have wanted to try them out) for $80 total.
nice!

Was waiting for a "2 for Tuesday" deal, but haven't seen one since last spring.

thanks for starting the thread.

TSR2 10 Ventus Blue velocore  6S
Paradym Ai Smoke 3D  Ventus Red velocore 7S
Apex '21 19 + 21  GD ADDI 85S
MP20 HMB 5-P Steelfiber S 110
SM9 50F, 55M, 60K Steelfiber S 95
Toulon Chicago

the shipping is usually pretty fast, depending on where you live in relation to east texas. The free shipping is via UPS so take that in to account. Mine are due for delivary on Tuesday

callaway epic max ls MMT x
Ping G25 15* Black Tie

818 H2 set 21* evenflow 6.5

HOGAN ft worth black x100

cleveland 50* scratch  54 & 60 customs T&A
Cleveland TA milled options

[quote name='FATC1TY' date='22 March 2010 - 10:05 PM' timestamp='1269309930' post='2334584']
25 lbs of balls scheduled to be delivered at my house tomorrow.

Thanks for making me spend money you fools!!

Muxi, I 'ought to sit in your front yard and lob wedges over into your back yard. I've got enough balls now, and you like the reds. :)
[/quote]
hehehehehehe :drinks:

It's not like I needed them either!

I had just ordered 100 AAAAA of the TP Red LDP from their ebay store for $113 shipped a few weeks ago. Added that to the 5+ dozen NIB I have.

Guess these two buckets + one more dozen should keep me satisfied for a short while!

I'll take pics of the AAA that come from the buckets also. I'll compare to the dozen AAAA and the AAAAA I already have on hand and let everyone know how they all really "rate".

I've got to say this--I've ordered both AAAA and AAAAA in the past, and I just don't think there's hardly any difference between the two. Heck, I think I get A TON more logos in the AAAAA than player marks and logos combined in the AAAA bunches. I'd rather go down the grade and lose the logos!

alright, got the balls. Seems like lostgolfballs.com has kinda changed their grading system a bit.

In the past, I felt the AAAA and AAAAA balls were very close in condition. That doesn't seem to be true any longer. Now it seems as though the AAAA and AAA are more similar.

The 100 AAAAA TP Red LDP balls I ordered are MUCH better than the 12 AAAA balls I ordered this time (only ordered them to get the total over $75 anyway). The bucket of 100 AAA balls are plenty decent enough for on the course practice. There's very little difference between the AAA and the AAAA that I received this time...so little that I actually dumped the 12 AAAA balls in the bucket with the AAA balls.

Of the 100 in the AAA bucket, I'd say 40 or so were very easily as good as the AAAA balls. The other ones weren't in bad condition, but were either discolored a bit or had a distinguishable player mark or two on them. They're all definitely better than a ball that's been played with for 9 holes though.

In the future, I'll do as follows: order 100 of the AAAAA balls for play and these buckets of 100 AAA balls for practice. That seems to be the way to go. I'll probably never order AAAA balls again--the AAAAA are worth the premium for the upgrade, and the AAA are worth the discount as there is very little difference between them and the AAAA.

[/url]PUDGELEWIS: i had the same question. this is from another thread

tmfan54, on 15 March 2010 - 05:50 PM, said:

anyone have pics of the AAA grade? I'm about to make my order for the year and have always been very happy with the AAAA grade, but some balls are really cheap in price in the AAA and i would like to see some pics to see if i would game a AAA grade ball.

Just received 50 B330 (AAA), and 48 Zstars (36 AAA, 12 AAAA) for $83. The picture below are organized by row. The top and bottom are AAA, the middle is AAAA. Can't tell much difference.

Attached thumbnail(s)

• post-44545-1268946787908_thumb.jpg

This was my first order, and I'd have to say.. I'm happy, but at the same time not thrilled.

I order 200 AAA TM Red LDP's, as well as a dozen Callaway I's that were AAAA.

I'll agree that from what I see, the AAAA and the AAA are identical. Seriously identical. Of the 12 Callaway balls, 2 were logos, 4 were kinda iffy with some scuffs and white removed from the cover, and 6 were in what I would consider very, very playable condition. If you put it down, and tee'd it up for 2 holes, these would look identical if you hadn't got a wedge on them.

That said, I'm sorta happy with them

IMG_2110.jpg

The 4 in the cup, are the so-so's and the two alone were logos that were in okay condition.

My TM balls on the other hand, were a crap shoot. I have some that look BRAND NEW, and others that are in fine condition, just not as shiney, or bright bold printing on them. I sorted them, based on very playable, as in, little to no scuffs, and no paint missing, and minimal player marks, and NO LOGOS.

Of 200, I had 100 of them in great condition for using them to play. I was pretty stingy when I sorted too. So 50%, ain't bad.

The other 100... 53 were in so-so condition. I'd game them, but maybe not putt with them. They would be great practice balls, or for a quick par 3 course, or something.. Most people would play them I think. Player marks, slight scuffs, some slight marks from a hard wedge on them..

27 of them were logos, half in decent shape. I also put ones that said PRACTICE in this pile, or ones that had personal names, logos, etc on them. I got some that had a wierd stamping on the side.

I got two balls that had the <TP/RED.LDP> . side stamp.. I had never seen that before with the dot after the sidestamp.

And lastly, I got 20 that weren't worth a damn to me. Tons of marking on them, scuffs that I could feel just running my hand over them. Some that looks like they caught some cart path or a tree.. I'll just skip them over a pond or give them to someone. So.. 50% were great, 10% were crap. Not bad I guess for $80.

Here is a good photo of what I think they call AAA Quality. These were the middle of the road. I have 100 that are in better shape, or slightly better shape that I will play:

IMG_2118.jpg

IMG_2112.jpg

Here are the crap balls:

IMG_2115.jpg

IMG_2113.jpg

the <TP/RED.LDP> was the original ball...TM found a small batch that were non-conforming ball speed wise, so they pulled them back and started with the <TP RED.LDP>

The odd side stamp that I've seen is the Sergio ball I have:

<TP-RED LDP>

I don't know what the deal is with it...and it's the ONLY one I've ever seen with that sidestamp (and keep in mind, I've owned upwards of 1000 of these balls).

[quote name='muxi87' date='23 March 2010 - 07:57 PM' timestamp='1269388630' post='2336417']
the <TP/RED.LDP> was the original ball...TM found a small batch that were non-conforming ball speed wise, so they pulled them back and started with the <TP RED.LDP>

The odd side stamp that I've seen is the Sergio ball I have:

<TP-RED LDP>

I don't know what the deal is with it...and it's the ONLY one I've ever seen with that sidestamp (and keep in mind, I've owned upwards of 1000 of these balls).
[/quote]

I have some of the "pre" tournament edition before they changed the side stamp, and I have some of the "tournament" edition ones as well. I've seen all the side stamps, but the two balls I have, I've never seen the "." next to the end of the stamp.

<TP/RED.LDP> .

It's pronounced and holding it up next to another ball, you can see it's deliberate and printed on it.. Wonder if it's a different formula, for a specific players needs?

Also,

I was surprised that I only got 2 balls labeled practice on them.

I got one TP Black, mixed in there out of 200 balls, and I got one Burner TP LDP.. So it wasn't that terrible. Got exactly 200 balls, and I counted!

Took acetone to the ones with some faint player marks and took 3 out of 5 of the marks off. Some were pretty stubborn, so they'll stay. Girlfriend will use the "so-so" balls and I'll use them to chip and putt at the GI area instead of range balls.

Now I need to get me a shag tube or something for all these damn balls.