lostgolfballs.com coupon codes...stackable for 25% off, $5 off, and free shipping! Also, grade comp

muxi87

Also, something to think about if your buying balls in the future.

If your going for something with a softer cover, like the ProV1's, the TM Pentas and Reds, and the Callaway I series.. Expect to see more scuffs than you would see in, say.. Bridgestones.

I think Bridgestone, Srixon, and those guys have a bit of a harder cover in comparison, and I find they don't wear out as badly. I think some AAA B330-S's would be in better shape than the AAA ProV1's.

If your buying something like the RX, or NXT's, Burners, etc.. I would assume they would be in FAR better shape.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My 2 buckets of TP Red LDP arrived yesterday and about 100 are pretty clean while the other 100 are pretty scuffed up. The one dozen of AAAA is just pure garbage, 3 good ones and 9 that are worst than the AAA. I also ended up with 5 Burner TP balls and 3 TP Black LDP balls. Overall it's pretty much on par with my last order. By the time I run out of these, I should have saved up enough to just buy AAAAA from here on out. I'm over the AAA thing.

I ordered 100 nike one blacks and 200 nike one platinums and the platinums are kinda wierd. There are some with red triangles outside of the platinum font, then some with a + in the middle of the font, some where oneplatinum is in one word, and I even got one marked "PROTO" with some wierd numbers on it. Pretty cool!

callaway epic max ls MMT x
Ping G25 15* Black Tie

818 H2 set 21* evenflow 6.5

HOGAN ft worth black x100

cleveland 50* scratch  54 & 60 customs T&A
Cleveland TA milled options

My 4 dozen 09 ProV1 in AAAA are brand new, logo balls... not a mark on them anywhere.

PXG Gen 4 0811XT 9* Tensei White AV RAW 65X

PXG Gen 4 0341X 3W Tensei White AV RAW 75X

PXG Gen 1 0211 19* Tensei White AV RAW 90X

PXG 0317ST 4-W Extreme Darkness PX LZ 6.5

PXG SD2 50* & 54 PX LZ 6.0

PXG SD 58*

PXG Battle Ready Bat Attack Slant neck 34" 

Just picked up some a bucket of the AAA TM Red LDP's as well as 5 dozen AAAA for $80!

While I agree that some of the balls are usually rubbish, I love this site cause you can test out a dozen for a premium ball for a fraction of the price. The ProV's I got last time were 90% in great condition with 5% good and the rest went into the shag bag.

Just received my order from the deal and I'm a little disappointed with the condition compared to my previous orders. I ordered an onion sack (50) of AAA B330s and 48 AAAA ZStar. In the onion sack, there were only a handful of balls that didn't have scuffs, many had several. In the ZStar, there were maybe a dozen that could pass for AAAAA. I had ordered the TourIx in AAA before and I thought over half my order could have passed for a higher grade, even AAAAA.

Either they are relaxing their grading policy or too many people took advantage of this deal. I would have recommended the AAA balls before, but after this order, I'm going to stick to AAAA or higher.

Got my order today as well. This was my 4th order with them. As always, I was totally satisfied, likely a function of always waiting for a super deal before I order.
Anyway, I ordered a 50 ball onion sack of AAA Callaway Tour i's. I would say half of them are totally fine, I'd play them without hesitation. Another dozen I'll use early in the season in non-competitive rounds. The last dozen or so is pretty lousy; good for the practice area.
the 3 dozen AAAA ProV1's I ordered all basically all spotless; they could pass for AAAAA "one hit wonders". There is not a significant scuff or mark on any of them.
finally, 1 dozen Srixon AAAA Z-Stars to try out; 10 of them are totally fine, 2 have that dull finish and a faded logo that looks like it was well scrubbed. Missing that newish ball "sheen".
I will say that last year, I ordered 4 dozen Bridgestone B330s AAA and the overall quality was about the same as these Cally Tour i balls. So I think AAA is what it is, in my experience. I had some B330s balls in that order that looked almost yellowed; they must have been under water for a while.
for $80 to my door; I'm totally satisfied and will continue to order from Lostgolfballs. I may, however, be done with AAA and will likely stick to AAAA from now on.

TSR2 10 Ventus Blue velocore  6S
Paradym Ai Smoke 3D  Ventus Red velocore 7S
Apex '21 19 + 21  GD ADDI 85S
MP20 HMB 5-P Steelfiber S 110
SM9 50F, 55M, 60K Steelfiber S 95
Toulon Chicago

Agreed, the quality is more of a true representation of the grading scale than previously. Out of 4 dozen AAA balls I would only play 5, a few more were fine but REALLY yellowed, and 2 I wouldn't even practice with because the outer layer was peeled so bad (those go to the dog). But my 1 dozen AAAA Z Stars were in great condition and I would game all of them.

8.5* Nike Vapor Speed - 7m3
15* Cobra Amp Cell - Fubuki 70x
18* Adams A12 - GD DI 85x
20* Adams Super 9031 - UST VTS 100x
54*, 58* Nike VR Forged
5-PW Mizuno MP64 - PXi 6.0

[quote name='tigercub' date='30 March 2010 - 07:46 AM' timestamp='1269949575' post='2349718']
FYI - I emailed lostgolfballs.com about the codes not stacking any longer and they fixed them. Just enter "CARD07" first followed by "SHIP4" (if your order is over $75) and then "FRIEND". The "FIVE" code still doesn't work, but the 25% off and free shipping makes up for it.
[/quote]

Thats awesome. I did not get in before the coupons stacking stopped working before. I just went and ordered 100 AAAA pro v1x balls for $104.96 total. Can't beat that

T

Thanks for the codes. Just ordered 4 Dozens proV1 for my shag bag.

Basically I recieved 25% off and free shipping. Couldn't get the FIVE ($5 off code) to work but no need to be greedy :)

[b][i]Titleist 917D3[/i][/b]
[b][i]Titleist 917F3[/i][/b]
[b][i]Titleist [/i]816H1[/b]
[b][i]Titleist 716[/i][/b] [i][b]AP2 [/b][/i]
[i][b]Titleist Vokey SM6[/b][/i]
[i][b]Titleist Scotty Cameron Golo 5[/b][/i]
[i][b]Titleist Pro V1X[/b][/i]

I think the grading quality really depends on what type of balls you order. For instance, Ive ordered the AAA cally 56 tours and have had alot of them miscolored and peeled and even some had air bubbles in the outer layer. I ordered 3 of the 100 ball buckets of the nike one platinums in AAA and they are in much better condition. Only like 5 per 100 are in shagbag condition.

callaway epic max ls MMT x
Ping G25 15* Black Tie

818 H2 set 21* evenflow 6.5

HOGAN ft worth black x100

cleveland 50* scratch  54 & 60 customs T&A
Cleveland TA milled options

Just got 200 Taylormade TP Red LDP that were AAA for $75. That's .37 cents a ball.:D

Driver: Titleist TSi2 10* Project X Hzrdus Black Smoke 6.5
3 Wood: Titleist 906f2 15* Aldila NV 72 X-Flex
5 Wood: Titleist 906ft 18* Aldila NV 72 X-Flex
Irons: Titleist T100 4-9 TT DG X100
Wedge: Titleist Vokey SM9 46*
Wedge: Titleist Vokey SM9 52*
Wedge: Titleist Vokey SM9 56*
Wedge: Titleist Vokey SM9 60*
Putter: Scotty Cameron Super Select Newport 2

I have ordered about 10 dozen a year for three years now with a group of friends. We usually order ProV in the AAAA and they are in a great condition.

Last year I ordered a couple dozen HX Tour in the AAA quality and they were actually better quality than the AAAA ProV. I think since there are so many ProV's, it is easy to separate by quality. Since HX Tour is a less common ball, there is less of a separation between quality ratings.

[quote name='lespaulist' date='03 April 2010 - 01:48 PM' timestamp='1270324090' post='2358629']
Yep, [i]I can't get the coupons to stack either. Anyone have any tips on using multiple coupons?[/i]
[/quote]

+1. Show up as invalid for me.

PXG BO Tour-1 10.5° - Ventus Blue Velocore -or-

TaylorMade BRNR Mini 11.5°- Tensei AV Raw White

PXG 0311 BO 15° - Tensei AV Raw White

PXG 0311 BO 18° - Tensei AV Raw White

PXG 0311 BO 22° - Tensei AV Raw White
PXG BLE 0317T - 5-PW - Project X
Cleveland RTX6 Tour Rack - PX - 50°

Cleveland RTX6 Tour Rack - PX - 54°
LAB DF3 - Accra Black -or-

LAB Link.1 - Accra Black

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone know if LGB's prices fluctuate depending on the season? I finally got ready to buy some and now the TP Red LDP's are $12.99 for AAAA when they were a few weeks back when I first thought about getting them. I think the Black's were this price even then but the Red's were cheaper. After all the discounts they were like $7.49.

LGB prices vary like the stock market. It depends what they have in stock, what time of the year, etc. Supply and demand at its finest.

When the rest of the golf economy went in the shitter, LGB said they grew by something absurd (300%ish) since everyone is out to save some cash. Like any good business, they raised prices a bit to take advantage of the demand.

I know what you mean though, the 4th quality used to be 7 bucks a dozen and are now 10 or so.