2024 PGA Championship WITB Photos ×

Mizuno shaft optimizer. I forgot my recommendations. Can anyone check my numbers?

bag302

• Replies 669
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dave, many thanks! I am indeed shocked by these recommendations, but then again I only more recently started to focus on developing clubhead lag, which might have changed my speed and dynamics quite a bit. I am reasonably athletic and am used to a lot of swing oriented sports - but never even thought of X-flex as an option for me.

Your advice definitely resonates for me. Thank you!

[quote name='pappaf2' timestamp='1416287471' post='10465125']
Hey dave, you mind giving me some recs based on my DNA

92 - 4/4/6/8
[/quote]

Latest version of the Mizuno PFS software gives the following shaft recommendations for your DNA:[list=1]
[*]KBS Tour X (Soft stepped)
[*]Nippon NS Pro 1150 S (Hard stepped)
[/list]
The interesting points about your DNA, apart from the base X flex swing speed ([i]do no [s]normal[/s] average golfers ever use the shaft optimiser![/i]) is your tempo is smooth, especially for the speed generated, plus your release is early. The software looks for slightly lighter shafts (the KBS Tour X is actually full weight), slightly softer than the base flex and slightly softer tip sections.

I also suggest you try the KBS Tour Lite S (hard stepped), KBS Tour S (hard stepped) and the Dynalite XP 115 S300, which have similar profiles to your recommendations but are a fraction lighter.

As always you need to test the options preferably on a launch monitor, also I am sure you realise, you can't test the stepped shafts, this is just a judgement call, based of the standard flex test club.

Best of luck and hope you find something you like.

[quote name='DaveMac' timestamp='1416309537' post='10465535']
[quote name='pappaf2' timestamp='1416287471' post='10465125']
Hey dave, you mind giving me some recs based on my DNA

92 - 4/4/6/8
[/quote]

Latest version of the Mizuno PFS software gives the following shaft recommendations for your DNA:[list=1]
[/list]
The interesting points about your DNA, apart from the base X flex swing speed ([i]do no [s]normal[/s] average golfers ever use the shaft optimiser![/i]) is your tempo is smooth, especially for the speed generated, plus your release is early. The software looks for slightly lighter shafts (the KBS Tour X is actually full weight), slightly softer than the base flex and slightly softer tip sections.

I also suggest you try the KBS Tour Lite S (hard stepped), KBS Tour S (hard stepped) and the Dynalite XP 115 S300, which have similar profiles to your recommendations but are a fraction lighter.

As always you need to test the options preferably on a launch monitor, also I am sure you realise, you can't test the stepped shafts, this is just a judgement call, based of the standard flex test club.

Best of luck and hope you find something you like.
[/quote]

Thanks Dave I appreciate the input. I was curious about the weight as there is a pretty decent weight difference between the KBS tour and the 1150. So would you say with my swing dna that the lighter shaft would be the better option even though the kbs is listed first? Or is the softer tip (to accomidate my early release) really more what I should be looking for in a shaft? I know that the optimizer only lists shafts that mizuno sells but do you have any thoughts about how my numbers would translate to a couple other shafts?

ping z-z65
ping cfs
FST 115 or 125 pro

I was really suprised to see my numbers and recs. I am currently playing nippon 1030 in regular flex. Seems like they aren't quite right for my swing.

Thanks again

[quote name='pappaf2' timestamp='1416335411' post='10467455']
Thanks Dave I appreciate the input. I was curious about the weight as there is a pretty decent weight difference between the KBS tour and the 1150. So would you say with my swing dna that the lighter shaft would be the better option even though the kbs is listed first? Or is the softer tip (to accomidate my early release) really more what I should be looking for in a shaft? I know that the optimizer only lists shafts that mizuno sells but do you have any thoughts about how my numbers would translate to a couple other shafts?

ping z-z65
ping cfs
FST 115 or 125 pro

I was really suprised to see my numbers and recs. I am currently playing nippon 1030 in regular flex. Seems like they aren't quite right for my swing.

[/quote]

First, the order does not matter, the optimiser software just spits out, usually 3 recommendations, based on the DNA and it is down to the player to choose their preferred option ([i]I must stop using a numbered list[/i]!).

Personally, I think you would like something lighter than the KBS Tour X, that is why I listed the additional shafts, but it is there as an option for you to try. The tip softness, I referred to is relative, so the KBS and Nippon 1150 are softer in the tip than the alternatives like Dynamic Gold or KBS C Taper, they are still strong and stable shafts, they just suit a slightly different swing type.

I have no knowledge of the FST shafts (they are KBS's parent co) but the ZZ 65 and CFS are in the right weight range and have the correct type of profile so should be valid alternatives.

Happy hunting.

[quote name='DaveMac' timestamp='1416352364' post='10469111']
[quote name='pappaf2' timestamp='1416335411' post='10467455']

ping z-z65
ping cfs
FST 115 or 125 pro

[/quote]

First, the order does not matter, the optimiser software just spits out, usually 3 recommendations, based on the DNA and it is down to the player to choose their preferred option ([i]I must stop using a numbered list[/i]!).

Personally, I think you would like something lighter, than the KBS Tour X, that is why I listed the additional shafts, but it is there as an option for you to try. The tip softness, I referred to is relative, so the KBS and Nippon 1150 are softer in the tip than the alternatives like Dynamic Gold or KBS C Taper, they are still strong and stable shafts, they just suit a slightly different swing type.

I have no knowledge of the FST shafts (they are KBS's parent co) but the ZZ 65 and CFS are in the right weight range and have the correct type of profile so should be valid alternatives.

Happy hunting.
[/quote]

Thanks. Yeah I don't really like the feel of the DG S300 when ever I have hit a club with them. I wasn't sure if it was the heavier weight or the stiffer tip. Probably some of both.

I really appreciate your help.

anywhere we can get a list of all shafts that are possible recommendations of the M Optimizer. I'm just curious which shaft recommendations are even possible. Also, may have been answered, but how can we check or know that the optimizer that we are swinging is the latest version. can the salesperson check the version number or do we just have to trust us when they most likely tell us its the latest.

Ping G400 LST 10 w/ Hzrdus Black 6.0 75g
TM M2 3HL w/ Rogue Black 70 S
Cobra F8 19*
J15CB w/ Modus 120X 4-P
Cleveland RTX3 CB 50 54 58
TM Spider Tour Black w/ T-sightline 36" 

[quote name='HoosierMizuno' timestamp='1416414668' post='10472405']
anywhere we can get a list of all shafts that are possible recommendations of the M Optimizer. I'm just curious which shaft recommendations are even possible. Also, may have been answered, but how can we check or know that the optimizer that we are swinging is the latest version. can the salesperson check the version number or do we just have to trust us when they most likely tell us its the latest.
[/quote]

First, the optimiser club hasn't changed since it was launched so the DNA numbers remain constant. What has changed is the club models and the list of available shafts. Things have become more streamlined with the latest version of the software because the shafts are now the same here in Europe (UK) and in the USA.

The current list of shafts is pretty extensive (USA Link because it is clearer, Europe has gone all table friendly! )

http://www.mizunousa.com/golf/shafts-grips

*DG Spinner is not an output from the software.

Hope that helps.

Remember the Optimiser only makes recommendations, they should be tested in the preferred iron model before a final choice is made.

How about 90 4,4,3,6 or 90 4,4,3,7

I had 2 of each for readings and had one of 89 4,4,3,8.

Funny thing is I was looking at lighter shafts like the ctaper life but I tend to flip it and I hit alot of non solid shots. I grab an S300 or px and it's one solid shot after another. Plus on trackman the ctl gives me carry of 178-180 on a solid shot whereas I get 193 with an s300.

Seems I've been looking at the wrong shafts ( lighter)....only abnormality is I hit the ping I25 with a stiff xxx quite well...pxi too.

[quote name='Typhoon92' timestamp='1416698949' post='10489341']

Funny thing is I was looking at lighter shafts like the ctaper life but I tend to flip it and I hit alot of non solid shots. I grab an S300 or px and it's one solid shot after another. Plus on trackman the ctl gives me carry of 178-180 on a solid shot whereas I get 193 with an s300.

Seems I've been looking at the wrong shafts ( lighter)....only abnormality is I hit the ping I25 with a stiff xxx quite well...pxi too.
[/quote]
[color=#282828]Dynamic Gold X100 soft stepped[/color]
[color=#282828]Project X 6.0[/color]
[color=#282828]KBS X soft stepped. [/color]

[quote name='Typhoon92' timestamp='1416698949' post='10489341']

[/quote]

Not an exact science, there are no right or wrong answers, you simply have to go with what works and feels best to you (The DG S300). The software only provides recommendations based on you swing, basically it is a quick sort of all the shaft options saving you and the fitter hitting everything in the cart (Plus it is a consistent recommendation regardless where you try the Optimiser)

My latest version of the software gives the following recommendations: (See post 303 above)

Latest version of the Mizuno PFS software gives the following shaft recommendations for your DNA:[list]
[/list]
So the KBS hits the spot with regard to your personal preference for more weight. The factor selecting these options vs DG is your release point, which the optimiser sees as early. Your DNS of 90 4,4,3,6 would produce the recommendations PD posted above.

PF1775...its funny, the shafts you had listed are what I guessed it would be agter looking through 11 pages of the thread. Those shafts seemed pretty common from the Optimizer.

Dave, After guessing the outcome would have been the shafts PF1775 had for me I began to wonder about the Modus 120 X softstepped...weight range seemed right and it would be smoother than the s300. I also wondered about the modus 130. I read that an early release would lend the person to a tip soft shaft, but then I read that Sergio uses it and he has a late release so I'm confused on that one.

Is the Nippon 1150 GH close to the modus 120 or 130?

One more question if you don't mind... I'm looking at the Vapor PC for next year and was wondering about the DGpro shaft. I know its not on the optimizer list but the weight range looked good 118-122g for the s300 and 125-130 in the x100 that I could softstep. Thought you might have some thoughts on this shaft.

Thanks for the help both you guys.

[quote name='Typhoon92' timestamp='1416791609' post='10493913']

Dave, After guessing the outcome would have been the shafts PF1775 had for me I began to wonder about the Modus 120 X softstepped...weight range seemed right and it would be smoother than the s300. I also wondered about the modus 130. I read that an early release would lend the person to a tip soft shaft, but then I read that Sergio uses it and he has a late release so I'm confused on that one.

Is the Nippon 1150 GH close to the modus 120 or 130?

One more question if you don't mind... I'm looking at the Vapor PC for next year and was wondering about the DGpro shaft. I know its not on the optimizer list but the weight range looked good 118-122g for the s300 and 125-130 in the x100 that I could softstep. Thought you might have some thoughts on this shaft.

Thanks for the help both you guys.
[/quote]

The Modus 120 has a profile close to DG and is normally a late release player shaft, the Modus 130 is a different profile where the extreme tip is soft but the rest of the tip is extremely stiff, I think the idea is sort of Project X but with a little more feel, once again it is a strong players shaft. The extra weight and slightly different profile will attract a different player.
The Nippon NS Pro 1150 is a much softer tipped shaft than the Modus, it has a different profile sort of DG light, it is a smooth mid weight shaft for a mid/ mid late release player, it pretty much replaced PXi from Mizuno's point of view.
You probably would be happy with DG Pro S300, in essance it is just a slightly lighter flighted DG, reportedly it feels a little firmer than the DG. It is in the Nike fitting cart so easy to try the 7 iron, more difficult to test the flighted nature of the shaft, you would need to find someone with a set to test the 4 iron and pitching wedge.

Dave, I noticed that Mizuno has gone away from the spinner shaft in their wedges. Can you shed some light on the difference between the spinner shaft and the Dynamic Gold replacement. I'm thinking about replacing my T4's with the new T5's. Would you do a combination of the two shafts. My optimizer numbers are 80 3 2 6 3.

[quote name='DaveMac' timestamp='1416843679' post='10496177'] [quote name='Typhoon92' timestamp='1416791609' post='10493913'] Dave, After guessing the outcome would have been the shafts PF1775 had for me I began to wonder about the Modus 120 X softstepped...weight range seemed right and it would be smoother than the s300. I also wondered about the modus 130. I read that an early release would lend the person to a tip soft shaft, but then I read that Sergio uses it and he has a late release so I'm confused on that one. Is the Nippon 1150 GH close to the modus 120 or 130? One more question if you don't mind... I'm looking at the Vapor PC for next year and was wondering about the DGpro shaft. I know its not on the optimizer list but the weight range looked good 118-122g for the s300 and 125-130 in the x100 that I could softstep. Thought you might have some thoughts on this shaft. Thanks for the help both you guys. [/quote] The Modus 120 has a profile close to DG and is normally a late release player shaft, the Modus 130 is a different profile where the extreme tip is soft but the rest of the tip is extremely stiff, I think the idea is sort of Project X but with a little more feel, once again it is a strong players shaft. The extra weight and slightly different profile will attract a different player. The Nippon NS Pro 1150 is a much softer tipped shaft than the Modus, it has a different profile sort of DG light, it is a smooth mid weight shaft for a mid/ mid late release player, it pretty much replaced PXi from Mizuno's point of view. You probably would be happy with DG Pro S300, in essance it is just a slightly lighter flighted DG, reportedly it feels a little firmer than the DG. It is in the Nike fitting cart so easy to try the 7 iron, more difficult to test the flighted nature of the shaft, you would need to find someone with a set to test the 4 iron and pitching wedge. [/quote]

Thats Interesting about the modus 130. I had read that it was a soft tipped shaft so I was wondering why Sergio would be playing it with his release. The problem withthe Nippon 1150GH is finding someone that carries them in a cart other than Mizuno. The PXI is something I've hit well too...sort of like the Ping CFS where they are the only 2 lightweight shafts that I don't flip. Would the PXI be a possiblility for me...its available in most every cart.

I'm leaning towards Ping, Nike or maybe the Callaway Apex for next year. I think I'd like to get outside with the DGpro, px6.0 and the KBS Tour. I agree that the DGpro, that I have hit in the vapor and loved, would be an option right out of the box. How does that shaft compare to the PX 6.0 flighted...figured I'd throw that in there. I think the DG is more advanced in the way its done, and I loved the Monaco's.

Thanks for all the info, been a huge help!

[quote name='pd1775' timestamp='1416865630' post='10498031']
Dave, I noticed that Mizuno has gone away from the spinner shaft in their wedges. Can you shed some light on the difference between the spinner shaft and the Dynamic Gold replacement. I'm thinking about replacing my T4's with the new T5's. Would you do a combination of the two shafts. My optimizer numbers are 80 3 2 6 3.
[/quote]
DG Spinner is still listed as a custom option.

DG wedge flex is just a DG S300 and is stock wedge shaft in about 90% of 'player wedges' on the market. Plenty of comparison discussion on the merits of each.

You might consider going a little lighter in your gap wedge (depending in your wedge set up and shot preference) that is assuming you are currently playing something a little lighter given your smooth tempo. Your DNA shows DG SL S300, PX 5.0, KBS C Taper Lite (Hard stepped)

[quote name='Typhoon92' timestamp='1416866479' post='10498075']

The problem withthe Nippon 1150GH is finding someone that carries them in a cart other than Mizuno. The PXI is something I've hit well too...sort of like the Ping CFS where they are the only 2 lightweight shafts that I don't flip. Would the PXI be a possiblility for me...its available in most every cart.

I'm leaning towards Ping, Nike or maybe the Callaway Apex for next year. I think I'd like to get outside with the DGpro, px6.0 and the KBS Tour. I agree that the DGpro, that I have hit in the vapor and loved, would be an option right out of the box. How does that shaft compare to the PX 6.0 flighted...figured I'd throw that in there. I think the DG is more advanced in the way its done, and I loved the Monaco's.

[/quote]

Why not pop in somewhere with a Mizuno fitting cart and try the Nippon 1150?

Sounds like the PXi is a candidate shaft as well. The PX Flighted is a different animal much stronger and harsher some might say.

Personally, I think you are over analyzing the problem, the performance difference between broadly suitable shafts will be minimal, so feel (and perhaps budget) will be the deciding factor.

Pick 3 shafts you like (which are readily available), then test them to find a winner, use the winner, in a few of the candidate iron heads (again 3 max) to make sure you are getting the ball flight and dispersion you are expecting.

Job done!

To all those that test out different iron shafts, how long or hom many swings does it take you to know if a shaft 'feels right'? 2 or 3 swings enough to let you know that a shaft doesn't feel right, or is this something that takes many swings and multiple trips to test out differences.

Ping G400 LST 10 w/ Hzrdus Black 6.0 75g
TM M2 3HL w/ Rogue Black 70 S
Cobra F8 19*
J15CB w/ Modus 120X 4-P
Cleveland RTX3 CB 50 54 58
TM Spider Tour Black w/ T-sightline 36" 

[quote name='DaveMac' timestamp='1416867452' post='10498155']
[quote name='Typhoon92' timestamp='1416866479' post='10498075']
The problem withthe Nippon 1150GH is finding someone that carries them in a cart other than Mizuno. The PXI is something I've hit well too...sort of like the Ping CFS where they are the only 2 lightweight shafts that I don't flip. Would the PXI be a possiblility for me...its available in most every cart.

[/quote]

Why not pop in somewhere with a Mizuno fitting cart and try the Nippon 1150?

Sounds like the PXi is a candidate shaft as well. The PX Flighted is a different animal much stronger and harsher some might say.

Personally, I think you are over analyzing the problem, the performance difference between broadly suitable shafts will be minimal, so feel (and perhaps budget) will be the deciding factor.

Pick 3 shafts you like (which are readily available), then test them to find a winner, use the winner, in a few of the candidate iron heads (again 3 max) to make sure you are getting the ball flight and dispersion you are expecting.

Job done!
[/quote]I

I do overanalyze... I'll hit the 1150gh tomorrow at some point. Thanks for the info. If I go the PX 6.0 route I'll probably go with Prosoft inserts. Probably stick with trying the PX 6.0, 1150gh from the Mizzy cart then get outside with those, the DGpro and PXI. Thanks again Dave!

[quote name='HoosierMizuno' timestamp='1416867999' post='10498195']
To all those that test out different iron shafts, how long or hom many swings does it take you to know if a shaft 'feels right'? 2 or 3 swings enough to let you know that a shaft doesn't feel right, or is this something that takes many swings and multiple trips to test out differences.
[/quote]

For me I know right away... today for instance I stopped by Golfsmith. Grabbed an Apex pro with the KBS Tour V and it just wasn't real solid, not bad but just meh...hit about 4 shots and put it down. I grabbed a Titleist CB forged with a KBS Tour and a Cally MB with the KBS Tour and hit it great. Its 10 grams more than the Tour V and a bit different in other ways too. Went back to the CTL shaft...3 more like garbage. Went and grabbed something else, can't remember but it had the s300 in it and striped a few with that.

So just in those few shots, I wouldn't even waste my time with the CTL or Tour V. I'm better with the heavier weighted shafts and that proved it. Plenty of options out there, no need to force yourself into a shaft.

Hi guys ! I think I read all the 11 pages to find my problem out. I'm looking for new shafts on my irons and i don't know which one could be well fit to me.

Firstable, I'm sorry if don't writte correctly. I'm from France so I don't know every correct manners.
I am a scratch player (my best +1, currently 0). I had a fitting without the dna analysis. I had my best shots with KBS tour X. But I know the huge gap between playing X flex on practice range and playing X flex on the course.
I had an other fitting, this time with the dna analysis. I could get these numbers when I play a full swing 95 4335. I have these numbers when i play relaxed 93 4446.

So thanx to all the answers I read, I know that my shafts possibilities are DG x100, KBS tour X, PX 6.5. They can fit to my both swings even if i have an early release.

I had mizuno mp63 with kbs tour stiff (too soft, when i want 135 yards with my PW I do 153...). I changed for old titleist set, 695 cb with DG SL X100. I don't have really good feelings with it and 3 -4 irons are quite hard to play. So my first opinion was, they are too light. Maybe more weight could bring me more feelings and higher lauch with long irons. After reading all comments, I thing the tip - stiff could be the cause (because early release).

The main problem with fittings is we only play the 6 iron. I'm not sure if the shaft that fits the 6 iron could fit the 3 iron. For example, with my new set, I hit great shots with all my short irons to the 5 iron. Then 3 and 4 are hard to play.

To finish, here my question. Which shaft should I choose to be more efficient but can save small mistakes that I do on course ? I would say px 6.0 but will they have good react when I'll play stronger ?
I'm trying to find full sets with these shafts, not easy ...

Many thanks for your answers !!!

Seb

By the way, I'm from Bayonne in France. If someone knows how to play at the Bayonne golf club in New Jersey, it could be awesome to invite me :)

@seb

You certainly have done your homework, your DNA shows you have a mid release along with plenty of clubhead speed makes you a match for most of the stronger shafts, the exact recommendation is Dynamic Gold X100 (soft stepped), Project X 6.0, KBS Tour X (soft stepped).

You are obviously a skilled player with a good idea of your own feel preference, you also correct when you mention single iron testing has limitations because it does not allow conformation of how the stiffness / feel flows throughout a set.

Your comments suggest you might have a preference for a flighted iron set so perhaps the Project X flighted (5.5, 6.0) or the new DG Pro (S300, X100) might be worth a try. A skilled club builder could also flight a set of KBS Tour shafts (which you liked) to give you the stiffness progression you are looking for. You could also explore the possibility of MOI matching, which might improve the feel of the long irons in comparison to the mid and short irons (the issue might be balance and total weight)

Mizuno don't offer it but the KBS tour is available in S+ which might be to your liking as well.

I hope you find a combination that suits.

Thank you for your advive DaveMac ! I'll try to find a set with PX 6.0 shafts. If it's recommanded, it could'nt be wrong.
I never tried the PX flighted. I think you're right too, I should give their a try. So the KBS tour V shaft could be also great for me.

What is your opinion about that : I will work on my swing this winter, as every winter, to gain more regularity in my game. I know that working on my routine will permit me to play more in a game vision instead of controling every step of my swing.
I think that will increase my tempo, swing speed, ... So is the PX 6.0 or KBS S+ will be still a good shaft in that condition ?

You guessed that I'm looking for a high-performance shaft when I'm hot on a course but which don't "bury me" in bad circumstances (tired, good swing with a "lack of engagement", doubt, ...)

Just to say the process gives recommendations so there is no guarantee that you will like the recommendations equally, so pop in somewhere and try the Project X before you buy a set!

I have no experience with the Tour V, it is a new profile like the Modus 130 which are designed to give stability with a bit more feel, it is certainly aimed at the better player.

The Tour V is a stock Callaway shaft, they also use the Project X flighted, so you might be able to find a shop with a Callaway fitting cart and try both. The DG Pro is a stock shaft in the Nike Pro combo.

Enjoy your winter practice and revisit the options at the beginning of the new season. Don't rule out using the services of a good club builder, it looks like you might benefit from some of the options only they can provide.

[b]I'll give you guys a quick update...[/b]

[b]I stopped at in and hit on Trackman with the Mizuno Fitting cart. I hit some of the sugggested shafts as well as Dave's suggestions. I found I really didn't care for the project X 6.0 or 5.5. I just lacked consistency with them. The KBS worked well but they don't have anything softstepped so I hit the Stiff and it was fine. The shafts I fell in love with ...the Nippon 1150 gh and the Dgpro s300 ( didn't have the x100). I hit the Dgpro is the Nike VPC and its incredible. I want to get the Nippon outside like I did the DGpro.[/b]

[b]Right now my 3 shafts are the DGpro, Nippon 1150gh and the KBS Tour.[/b]

[quote name='Typhoon92' timestamp='1417024593' post='10506599']
[b]I'll give you guys a quick update...[/b]

[b]I stopped at in and hit on Trackman with the Mizuno Fitting cart. I hit some of the sugggested shafts as well as Dave's suggestions. I found I really didn't care for the project X 6.0 or 5.5. I just lacked consistency with them. The KBS worked well but they don't have anything softstepped so I hit the Stiff and it was fine. The shafts I fell in love with ...the Nippon 1150 gh and the Dgpro s300 ( didn't have the x100). I hit the Dgpro is the Nike VPC and its incredible. I want to get the Nippon outside like I did the DGpro.[/b]

[b]Right now my 3 shafts are the DGpro, Nippon 1150gh and the KBS Tour.[/b]
[/quote]

• 2 weeks later...

Dave (or anyone else familiar with this), can I ask how do you operate the shaft analyzer? The reason I ask is that from time to time I'd like to stop by my local golf shop which has the analyzer. They don't mind people taking swings, and all I want to do is monitor once in a while whether my swing DNA has changed. This is partly because I got fitted after a long layoff and my swing is evolving. I also may have swung a bit out of my shoes while getting fitted.

I don't feel comfortable asking the shop to do a fitting for me each time - it would be a false pretense. All I'd want to do is take 1-3 swings and then go buy other stuff at the store.

From what I remember, there is a power button and a button for LH and RH. Those are self explanatory for me. How do I reset the analyzer to get it ready for the next swing? And how do I click through to see the readings?

Sorry if this appears rude in any way - I am trying to be thoughtful and not bother people about this if I'm not planing to re-shaft anytime soon - but I'm too OCD to just trust that initial fitting will continue to be right. I'll be more confident if my DNA stays similar over the next few months as my swing stabilizes.

Thanks!