Precision Pro NX7/NX7 Pro

Comments

• MinaretsMinarets Nashville, TNMembers  4402WRX Points: 279Posts: 4,402 Titanium Tees
    Hmm, may be my Father's Day gift.
    Posted:
    Driver: Callaway Epic Flash Sub Zero 10.5*
    Irons: PXG 0311 4-PW
    Hybrids: PXG 0317X 17*, 19*
    Wedges: Ping Glide 3.0 50*, 54*, Taylormade Bigfoot Hi-Toe 60*
    Putter: Ping Vault 2.0 Ketcsh (solid black)  
    Bag: Titleist Players 4 (Green) (something new is coming, cant decide.)
    Ball: Titleist Pro V1 or Snell MTB-X
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • gatorheadgatorhead Members  297WRX Points: 55Posts: 297 Greens
    As anybody noticed any yardage variations with theirs? Mine is consistently 3-5 yards shorter then the other people in my group. Most of them have Bushnells
    Posted:
  • Seamus_McDuffSeamus_McDuff Members  982WRX Points: 166Handicap: 4.3Posts: 982 Golden Tee

Demand for the NX7 rangefinders has been overwhelming since launching the product line in March. We are ramping up production to meet demand on the NX7 and NX7 PRO rangefinders.

We are sending product out to our vendors early next week and Budget Golf is included in this so hopefully, you all can get yours from this shipment.

Demand for the NX7s, especially the Pro version has been tough to keep up with. Our warehouse will not have any available until May 10th. We are shipping product to courses, retailers, and online partners today so there is a chance a local dealer or e-commerce site may be able to get a Pro to you by the 5th. Where will you be playing golf? We may be sending product there. Thanks for your understanding and patience as we are trying our best to ramp up production to fulfill orders in a timely manner.

So what happened? Budgetgolf says they never received their shipment that they were expecting on the 3rd and that you pretty much confirmed here.
    Posted:
  • BMRiskoBMRisko Members  162WRX Points: 0Posts: 162

Demand for the NX7 rangefinders has been overwhelming since launching the product line in March. We are ramping up production to meet demand on the NX7 and NX7 PRO rangefinders.

We are sending product out to our vendors early next week and Budget Golf is included in this so hopefully, you all can get yours from this shipment.

Demand for the NX7s, especially the Pro version has been tough to keep up with. Our warehouse will not have any available until May 10th. We are shipping product to courses, retailers, and online partners today so there is a chance a local dealer or e-commerce site may be able to get a Pro to you by the 5th. Where will you be playing golf? We may be sending product there. Thanks for your understanding and patience as we are trying our best to ramp up production to fulfill orders in a timely manner.

So what happened? Budgetgolf says they never received their shipment that they were expecting on the 3rd and that you pretty much confirmed here.

x2, would like some better info from the source before I call back to cancel my order and go with a Leupold.
    Posted:
  • xjohnxxjohnx Members  2007WRX Points: 81Posts: 2,007 Platinum Tees
    BMRisko wrote:

x2, would like some better info from the source before I call back to cancel my order and go with a Leupold.

Still in stock and ready to ship. https://www.herringtoncatalog.com/products/nx7-pro-golf-rangefinder/
    Posted:
  • YoMikeTYoMikeT Members  43WRX Points: 0Posts: 43
    Just ordered a pro. Couldn't pass up the coupon code plus $50 rebate!
    Posted:

Advertisement
  • westcyderydinwestcyderydin Members  334WRX Points: 57Posts: 334 Greens
    Ordered the Pro a few days ago through the website...it looks like its supposed to ship out on 5/10. Can't wait!
    Posted:
    Driver - Callaway RAZR Fit 9.5*, Titleist 'ahina 72g Stiff
    3 wood- TEE EX9 15*, Matrix Ozik MFS 75M4 Black Tie 75g Stiff
    5 wood- Maltby UFW 18*, Grafalloy ProLaunch Blue 85x
    7 wood- Maltby UFW 21*, Grafalloy ProLaunch Blue 95x (-.5")
    4I-GW - Maltby PTM Forged Pearl Satin, Project X 6.0 Flighted
    52.08* - Maltby FGT Forged, Project X 6.0 Flighted
    56.10* - Maltby FGT Forged, Project X 6.0 Flighted
    Putter - TaylorMade Classic 79 TM-880

Bueller???
    Posted:
  • Outdors21Outdors21 Denver, COMembers  334WRX Points: 40Handicap: 1Posts: 334 Greens
    So, I contacted customer service about this, but figured I'd post here too.

I bought mine about 2 weeks ago and have played 2 rounds with it. I wear Oakley's my entire round and do my lasering with them on. This thing has been MASSIVELY inconsistent for me. I have been having to tag the flag 5-6 times. If i am 150 away, I'll get yardages as follows: 148.2, 151.3, 155.2, 4.6, 121.5.

Those are not typos. Also, in slope mode, the slope reading is always different than other range finders in the group...and 10-15 yards different on significant uphill or downhill.

Am I doing something wrong? Does it hate my glasses?

Frustrated.
    Posted:
    David

TM M1 440 9.5* moved to 8.9* - Kuro Kage Silver TiNi 70 X 
    TM M4 15* - Kuro Kage Silver TiNi 75 X
    TM M3 3 iron DG X100
    TM P770 4 iron NS Modus 120 X 
    TM P750 5-7 iron NS Modus 120 X 
    TM P730 8-PW NS Modus 120 X
    TM Milled Grind 50*, 55*, 60* NS Modus 120 X
    Cleveland Elevado
    TM TP5 2017 version
    Outdors21 wrote:

I bought mine about 2 weeks ago and have played 2 rounds with it. I wear Oakley's my entire round and do my lasering with them on. This thing has been MASSIVELY inconsistent for me. I have been having to tag the flag 5-6 times. If i am 150 away, I'll get yardages as follows: 148.2, 151.3, 155.2, 4.6, 121.5.

Those are not typos. Also, in slope mode, the slope reading is always different than other range finders in the group...and 10-15 yards different on significant uphill or downhill.

Frustrated.

Lol are you putting your glasses in front of the rangefinder? How could your sunglasses have any influence on the functions of the rangefinder?
    Posted:
  • Precision Pro GolfPrecision Pro Golf Sponsors  290WRX Points: 73Posts: 290 Greens
    Outdors21 wrote:

Frustrated.

Handled through customer service. Thanks for contacting us!
    Posted:
    Swing with Confidence. Hit More Greens.

www.precisionprogolf.com

$20 OFF with Discount Code GOLFWRX.

PPG-_Swing_With_Confidence.jpg

Advertisement
  • Outdors21Outdors21 Denver, COMembers  334WRX Points: 40Handicap: 1Posts: 334 Greens
    xjohnx wrote:

Outdors21 wrote:

Frustrated.

Lol are you putting your glasses in front of the rangefinder? How could your sunglasses have any influence on the functions of the rangefinder?

Exactly. I was just stumped. Customer service gave me some ideas and I'm going to try it another round.
    Posted:
    David

TM M1 440 9.5* moved to 8.9* - Kuro Kage Silver TiNi 70 X 
    TM M4 15* - Kuro Kage Silver TiNi 75 X
    TM M3 3 iron DG X100
    TM P770 4 iron NS Modus 120 X 
    TM P750 5-7 iron NS Modus 120 X 
    TM P730 8-PW NS Modus 120 X
    TM Milled Grind 50*, 55*, 60* NS Modus 120 X
    Cleveland Elevado
    TM TP5 2017 version
  • traderfxtraderfx Members  65WRX Points: 0Posts: 65
    Outdors21 wrote:

xjohnx wrote:

Outdors21 wrote:

Frustrated.

Exactly. I was just stumped. Customer service gave me some ideas and I'm going to try it another round.

Can you let us know what steps customer service said to try? It would be very helpful. They have a link to product videos/tutorials, but there is nothing there on the website. Thanks
    Posted:
    Precision Pro Golf,

Is there a reason you are dodging questions about status for those who ordered through Budget Golf?

EDIT: Don't worry about responding...I went ahead cancelled my order and purchased a different brand.
    Posted:
  • Precision Pro GolfPrecision Pro Golf Sponsors  290WRX Points: 73Posts: 290 Greens
    BMRisko wrote:

Precision Pro Golf,

Is there a reason you are dodging questions about status for those who ordered through Budget Golf?

EDIT: Don't worry about responding...I went ahead cancelled my order and purchased a different brand.

Budget Golf handles their own orders and fulfillment. Any shipping information sent from them is out of our control. We have been backordered for a few weeks because of high demand. Sorry for the issues and delay in response. Thanks
    Posted:

www.precisionprogolf.com

BMRisko wrote:

Precision Pro Golf,

Budget Golf handles their own orders and fulfillment. Any shipping information sent from them is out of our control. We have been backordered for a few weeks because of high demand. Sorry for the issues and delay in response. Thanks

Budget Golf informed me that the manufacturer kept pushing their delivery date back and it was out of their hands. At this point it was just easier to cancel and move on to another option.
    Posted:

Advertisement
  • Seamus_McDuffSeamus_McDuff Members  982WRX Points: 166Handicap: 4.3Posts: 982 Golden Tee

BMRisko wrote:

Precision Pro Golf,

Understandable, but on April 19th you directly addressed when BG would be receiving a shipment. That date has obviously changed, so I don't think we are wrong in asking for an update.
    Posted:
  • OspreyCIOspreyCI Valley of the SunMembers  5338WRX Points: 429Handicap: 10Posts: 5,338 Titanium Tees
    Sounds like a great idea harassing a sponsor that actually gets on here and posts to help us all out. Just saying.....
    Posted:
    TM M6 10.5 GD AD IZ 6s
    TM M2 15* Speeder 757 Evo TS
    TM M2 #3 19* Fujikura
    PXG 0211 4 Iron Elevate Tour
    TM P790 5-AW Modus 105
    TM MG2 54*
    TM HT Bigfoot 60*
    PXG Gen2 Gunboat
    OspreyCI wrote:

Sounds like a great idea harassing a sponsor that actually gets on here and posts to help us all out. Just saying.....

Agreed, Same thing with the Flightscope Mevo thread. God forbid a company makes a great product at a great price and can't keep up with demand. These things happen with manufacturing and product testing. I'm sure there are already WRX members whining that they can't order Rory's new irons yet when DJ probably hasn't even gotten his. If we lived in a world where everything happened when it was supposed to/we wanted it to, I wouldn't have to ask if I'm supposed to swipe or insert my debit card every time I want to buy a drink at a gas station.
    Posted:
  • Tony BTony B Members  235WRX Points: 103Handicap: 5Posts: 235 Fairways

Ordered the Pro a few days ago through the website...it looks like its supposed to ship out on 5/10. Can't wait!

Website states shipping 5/12 now...

I contacted precision pro for an update as I ordered last week with a $20 off coupon hoping it would ship by the 10th. They got back to me via email in less than 15 minutes with an answer... great service. They are waiting on the hard cases to arrive tomorrow, and will be shipping out on the 12th.
    Posted:
    Ping G400 SF Tec 9* - Mitsubishi C6 Blue Shaft - Stiff @ 45.25"
    Ping G 3w SFT @ 16* - Ping Alta CB - Stiff 
    Ping G400 19* Hybrid - Ping Alta CB - Stiff
    Ping G400 22* Hybrid - Ping Alta CB - Stiff
    Ping G400 26* Hybrid - Ping Alta CB - Stiff
    Mizuno  919 Hot Metal Pro 6i-GW, Recoil 95 F3 
    Mizuno S18 Wedges in 55* and 60*, Recoil F3
    Ping Sigma 2 Anser @ 33"
  • westcyderydinwestcyderydin Members  334WRX Points: 57Posts: 334 Greens
    Tony B wrote:

I contacted precision pro for an update as I ordered last week with a $20 off coupon hoping it would ship by the 10th. They got back to me via email in less than 15 minutes with an answer... great service. They are waiting on the hard cases to arrive tomorrow, and will be shipping out on the 12th.

Thanks for the heads up! Just hope I get it in time for my outing on the 20th....
    Posted:
    Driver - Callaway RAZR Fit 9.5*, Titleist 'ahina 72g Stiff
    3 wood- TEE EX9 15*, Matrix Ozik MFS 75M4 Black Tie 75g Stiff
    5 wood- Maltby UFW 18*, Grafalloy ProLaunch Blue 85x
    7 wood- Maltby UFW 21*, Grafalloy ProLaunch Blue 95x (-.5")
    4I-GW - Maltby PTM Forged Pearl Satin, Project X 6.0 Flighted
    52.08* - Maltby FGT Forged, Project X 6.0 Flighted
    56.10* - Maltby FGT Forged, Project X 6.0 Flighted
    Putter - TaylorMade Classic 79 TM-880

Advertisement
  • Tony BTony B Members  235WRX Points: 103Handicap: 5Posts: 235 Fairways

Tony B wrote:

Thanks for the heads up! Just hope I get it in time for my outing on the 20th....

Just got an email form Precision Pro that my NX7 Pro I ordered last week shipped this morning... image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
    Posted:
    Ping G400 SF Tec 9* - Mitsubishi C6 Blue Shaft - Stiff @ 45.25"
    Ping G 3w SFT @ 16* - Ping Alta CB - Stiff 
    Ping G400 19* Hybrid - Ping Alta CB - Stiff
    Ping G400 22* Hybrid - Ping Alta CB - Stiff
    Ping G400 26* Hybrid - Ping Alta CB - Stiff
    Mizuno  919 Hot Metal Pro 6i-GW, Recoil 95 F3 
    Mizuno S18 Wedges in 55* and 60*, Recoil F3
    Ping Sigma 2 Anser @ 33"
    Make sure to purchase your NX7s before the end of June to take advantage of our associated rebates and your exclusive $20 off: enter GOLFWRX1 to receive the $20 at purchase. image/golfer.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':golfer:' />
    Posted:

www.precisionprogolf.com

• buckeyeflbuckeyefl Members  6106WRX Points: 1,101Posts: 6,106 Titanium Tees
    Did anyone receive a shipping confirmation on the 12th?
    Posted:
  • golf_addict73golf_addict73 Jr. Boomers  244WRX Points: 77Posts: 244 Fairways
    buckeyefl wrote:
    Did anyone receive a shipping confirmation on the 12th?

I ordered NX7 Thursday night, no tracking or anything Friday...although I'm not sure how fast they're shipping currently. Hopefully it ships soon, want to take it with me this upcoming weekend
    Posted:
    Titleist TS3 KuroKage XT60 TX
    TaylorMade M3 15* Tensei Blue 75
    TaylorMade P790 UDI 17* HZRDUS 6.5
    Kyoei KK Black MB 4-PW KBS Tour 125 S+
    TaylorMade Milled Grind 2 50/9
    TaylorMade Milled Grind 2 54/11
    TaylorMade Milled Grind 2 58/11
    TaylorMade Spider Tour Black 33"
    TaylorMade TP5X
  • tjl48tjl48 MNMembers  237WRX Points: 53Handicap: 4Posts: 237 Fairways
    Just canceled my order through budget golf. Global golf has them on sale for 199.95. Throw in a bag of tees for free shipping and total came to 203. Add in the 50 rebate and you are down to 153 for the pro. They also say they have them in stock.
    Posted:

Advertisement
  • happygolferhappygolfer Golfer Members  534WRX Points: 73Handicap: 13.4Posts: 534 Golden Tee
    Add code TV to your global golf order for 15% off

Also FREESHIP99 for free shipping. (Yes they have a code FREESHIP199 and FREESHIP99)

Total $169.96

- Rebate $50

Cost $119.96
    Posted:
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    Ping G30 SF TEC
    Ping G 3 & 5 SF TEC Woods
    Ping G Tour 9 4 Hybrid
    Mizuno JPX 900 HM 5-U
    Titleist Vokey SM6 54 & 58
    Ping TR Knome
  • buckeyeflbuckeyefl Members  6106WRX Points: 1,101Posts: 6,106 Titanium Tees
    tjl48 wrote:

Just canceled my order through budget golf. Global golf has them on sale for 199.95. Throw in a bag of tees for free shipping and total came to 203. Add in the 50 rebate and you are down to 153 for the pro. They also say they have them in stock.

That pricing almost looks like they are taking off the rebate up front.
    Posted:
  • JustmuckitJustmuckit St. Louis, MOMembers  1519WRX Points: 178Handicap: 10.7Posts: 1,519 Platinum Tees
    Outdors21 wrote:

Frustrated.

I haven't had that problem. However...

I've been getting readings of either 5.9 or 6.0 yards - from everywhere on the course. I gave up using it yesterday because I was needing to shoot a flag 5+ times to get a reading other than 5.9/6.

It's almost like this thing doesn't like reflectors on the flagstick, because I haven't had an issue shooting other objects.
    Posted:

Advertisement
  • YoMikeTYoMikeT Members  43WRX Points: 0Posts: 43
    Got a shipping notification email on Friday. Checked the tracking and see my Pro hasn't even shipped yet. The label was only created. That really sucks. Hope my order isn't a part of the new backorder date (5/22)
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.