Nike Clothing 2019

Comments

• TheMoneyShotTheMoneyShot ***FIGJAM/Twirl of Doom*** Members Posts: 30,496 ✭✭
    zonacats23 wrote:

Waaaay to much stuff without the swoosh on the chest for 2019. Disappointing

Agreed. Not sure why they have decided to remove their iconic branding from the chest?
  • pmo09pmo09 Members Posts: 415 ✭✭
    edited Dec 30, 2018 #63
    It is such a dumb marketing decision to remove the nike swoosh from the front of the shirts. More and more it seems like apparel companies are trying to pull off the "on & off the course" look but I don't think that is why people buy nike shirts. Nike shirts with the check just look cool. I'll wear something else after the round, but during the round I want to look like a pro
    [font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Taylormade M3 10.5 /HZRDS 6.5X
    Titleist 913fd 15
    Taylormade GAPR Mid 3
    Vokey SM5 52, 56, 60
    Titleist 716MB 7-PW
    Titleist 716CB 4-6
    Scotty Cameron Tel3 Newport LH

Bridgestone Tour B XS
    [/font]
  • blink3665blink3665 #TwistFaceExperience Members Posts: 6,017 ✭✭
    shakey wrote:

Warrick wrote:

I just can't see these selling well, maybe better than the poncho, but close.....

Someone somewhere will wear these pants and the poncho at the same time and spontaneously combust.

OR that person will unlock all the mysteries of the universe. But definitely one of the two.
    Srixon z785 9.5* EvenFlow Handcrafted Blue 65 / / Taylormade M4 9.5* EvenFlow Handcrafted Blue 65
    Taylormade M3 HL MFS5 White Tie 60S -0.75" (42.5")
    Taylormade M4 19* UST Proforce V2h R -0.5" (40.25")
    Taylormade M4 22* UST Proforce V2h R -0.5" (39.75")
    Srixon 545 - 5-PW - 2* flat - Modus3 120s - Best Grips Classic
    Cleveland CBX 48* +1* loft - -0.75" - 2* flat
    Cleveland RTX4 Raw 54* mid, 58* xlow -0.75" - 2* flat // TM Hi Toe 58* 2* flat
    Slighter Proto 1 - #9/Del Mar design - High Toe - Long neck - Deep Milled face - 33", 370gr, lie 71*, loft 4*
    Odyssey OWorks 2ball - 32"
    GolfWRX (Nike Collegiate) bag (White) / Nike HyperAdapt

WITB Link
    pmo09 wrote:

It is such a dumb marketing decision to remove the nike swoosh from the front of the shirts. More and more it seems like apparel companies are trying to pull off the "on & off the course" look but I don't think that is why people buy nike shirts. Nike shirts with the check just look cool. I'll wear something else after the round, but during the round I want to look like a pro

That’s exactly it though, Nike is going for the both on/off course look unfortunately.
  • jcvandammejcvandamme Members Posts: 191 ✭✭

pmo09 wrote:

That’s exactly it though, Nike is going for the both on/off course look unfortunately.
    Don't most Nike shirts come in 2 varieties? One with the swoosh on the chest and the other with it on the sleeve so courses can put their logo on the chest instead?
  • shakeyshakey OvenWRX 1 Members Posts: 5,714 ✭✭
    jcvandamme wrote:

pmo09 wrote:

Don't most Nike shirts come in 2 varieties? One with the swoosh on the chest and the other with it on the sleeve so courses can put their logo on the chest instead?

They usually have a few options like this, but not an overwhelming amount. And mostly basic stuff. Victory Polo and Victory Stripe. Few others.
    TM M6 10.5 w/PX Evenflow Blue 65 Stiff
    TM M4 3HL w/Diamana D+ Ltd 70 Stiff
    NIKE VR Pro II Hybrid 3 (21) w/PX Graphite 5.5
    Mizuno JPX 919 Tour 4-PW w/Modus 120 Stiff

TM Milled Grind Black 52 SB and 58 LB w/Modus Tour 125 Wedge
    TM TP Black Copper Mullen 2

TM TP5x
  • FaReal87FaReal87 MAMembers Posts: 374 ✭✭
    shakey wrote:

jcvandamme wrote:

pmo09 wrote:

They usually have a few options like this, but not an overwhelming amount. And mostly basic stuff. Victory Polo and Victory Stripe. Few others.

Gcpickers used to be the go to for left chest swooshes but it seems they’re not around anymore, at least on ebat
    Callaway Rogue 10.5
    Callaway Rogue 3-wood
    Vapor Pro Combo 4-PW
    Vokey RAW SM5 52F,56S, SM7 60K.12
    TaylorMade Spider (black)
  • averysdadaverysdad Members Posts: 1,171 ✭✭
    ^man that’s a bummer...they used to be THE place to go for stuff you’d never even see at NDC
  • pmo09pmo09 Members Posts: 415 ✭✭
    can you buy nike swoosh iron-ons?
    [font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Taylormade M3 10.5 /HZRDS 6.5X
    Titleist 913fd 15
    Taylormade GAPR Mid 3
    Vokey SM5 52, 56, 60
    Titleist 716MB 7-PW
    Titleist 716CB 4-6
    Scotty Cameron Tel3 Newport LH

Bridgestone Tour B XS
    [/font]
    pmo09 wrote:

can you buy nike swoosh iron-ons?

Yes. I'm sure they are from super legit sellers too.

Big business for Nike... Sell patches so I can put them on my generic eBay polos! $10 for 3 patches instead of $80 for a polo.
    Srixon z785 9.5* EvenFlow Handcrafted Blue 65 / / Taylormade M4 9.5* EvenFlow Handcrafted Blue 65
    Slighter Proto 1 - #9/Del Mar design - High Toe - Long neck - Deep Milled face - 33", 370gr, lie 71*, loft 4*

WITB Link
  • JLewJLew Members Posts: 933 ✭✭

JLew wrote:

Looks like the TechKnit Cool is basically a rebranded carryover of the Zonal Cooling. Good for me, that's one of my favorite shirts.

The metal emblem is back on the sleeve...

Are you referring to the little metal emblem that was on some years of the TW shirts? Where do you see that on these because I don't see it in the pics.

If that's the case, these are a no go for me unfortunately.
    Taylormade M5 : AD-IZ 6X
    Titleist 915F : Rogue Black 70X
    Taylormade P790 UDI : AD-DI 105X
    Taylormade P790 3-PW : PX LZ 6.5
    Taylormade MG 52/58 : PX LZ 6.5
    Evnroll 1.2
    Taylormade TP5X
    JLew wrote:

JLew wrote:

Looks like the TechKnit Cool is basically a rebranded carryover of the Zonal Cooling. Good for me, that's one of my favorite shirts.

Are you referring to the little metal emblem that was on some years of the TW shirts? Where do you see that on these because I don't see it in the pics.

Yes, the same metal emblem from years ago. It has a small swoosh logo on them this go around.

JLew wrote:

JLew wrote:

Yes, the same metal emblem from years ago. It has a small swoosh logo on them this go around.

Strange, I tried looking at all angles of the pics on the website and didn't see it.
    Evnroll 1.2
    Taylormade TP5X
  • bongta029bongta029 Members Posts: 518 ✭✭
    Nike Vapor Fly Pro driver 9.5* Whiteboard 70g
    Nike Vapor Flex 3 wood 16* Whiteboard 70g
    Nike Vapor Flex 5 wood 19* Whiteboard 70g
    Nike Vapor Pro 3-PW S300
    Nike Engage wedge 52* Square
    Nike Engage wedge 58* Toesweep
    Nike Origin B1-01 35" Putter
    Nike Vapor staff bag

Nike Vapor Fly driver 9.5* Blueboard LE 60g
    Nike Vapor Fly 3 wood 15* Blueboard
    Nike Vapor Fly Hybrid 21* Blueboard
    Nike Vapor Fly Pro 4-AW Irons xp100
    Nike Engage 56* Square
    Nike Engage 60* Dual Sole
    Nike Origin B2-01 34" Putter
    Nike 2015 Platinum Cart Bag

IG airbong23
    bongta029 wrote:

Right, but that wasn't the shirt I posted or was talking about. I was talking about the TechKnit. Unless I misunderstood and the "metal emblem is back" statement was just in general and it's not on all shirts.

Personally, I don't like it, never did.
    Evnroll 1.2
    Taylormade TP5X
    JLew wrote:

bongta029 wrote:

Right, but that wasn't the shirt I posted or was talking about. I was talking about the TechKnit. Unless I misunderstood and the "metal emblem is back" statement was just in general and it's not on all shirts.

Personally, I don't like it, never did.

The metal emblem will only be on the TW shirts from what I understand.
  • FlagrantFlagrant Members Posts: 3,797 ✭✭
    shakey wrote:
    Warrick wrote:
    I love the Nike stuff I have, but am borderline done with them. They don't make my size pants anymore, and on top of that waaaay overpriced for a golf pant. They seem to be moving in the wrong direction over there. The fall tops this year were terrible, hats get worse every year.

I signed up and was selected as a Nike Golf apparel tester a couple years ago, have not heard a single word or seen anything. They don't care much about the consumer anymore, just pushing more garbage in our face with a steep price tag.

Dang. I forgot about the apparel testing. I haven’t heard anything at all either.

I’m about the same. Just not super excited about anything they are doing lately. Could be partly that I’m not playing as much and now with two kids I don’t see that changing for awhile.

I have to agree here last couple years i wasn’t excited over anything they gave put out, I understand they can’t kill it every single year.

I’m absolutely looking forward for the TW line.

Hopefully they do a modern fit cause past line were swimming in me. Last couple years I’ve moved more towards polo rlx/Greyson lines.

TW always brings me back. Lol

As far as the testing I’ve tested two items in the last year and turned one down about a month ago.

Honestly you’re not missing much, in my experience they always send you something to text in off season months or dead winter lol

Last time I went to range with snow in the ground.

You then have to do write ups by dead line, clothing is always black, nothing cool.

Moral of the story don’t feel bad, it’s mostly hype.

Happy new year boys
    Taylormade M5 Graphite design AD GP 6
    Titleist 917 F3 GD AD DI 7
    Titleist 716 CB 3-9 Dynamic gold Tour issue S400
    Titleist SM7 Raw Vokey 46.50.54.60 DG TI S400
    Scotty Cameron Tour rat concept 1 Murdered

IG _Flagrant
    Chief275 wrote:

https://www.gearupsports.net/nike-sport-catalogs/

Found it. Click golf for spring summer 2019

No TW shoes listed??

Never! you know better than that!

They leak out as the Masters approach’s

IG _Flagrant
    zonacats23 wrote:

Agreed. Not sure why they have decided to remove their iconic branding from the chest?

Wonder if they will have the tour issue shirts again, swoosh on the chest. I’m sure the tour players will have it. I remember that being such a pain.

IG _Flagrant
    Flagrant wrote:

Chief275 wrote:

https://www.gearupsports.net/nike-sport-catalogs/

Found it. Click golf for spring summer 2019

No TW shoes listed??

Never! you know better than that!

They leak out as the Masters approach’s

I know man, I’m just totally impatient and want to see them live and in living color right now:)
    edited Jan 1, 2019 9:43am #82
    Flagrant wrote:

zonacats23 wrote:

Wonder if they will have the tour issue shirts again, swoosh on the chest. I’m sure the tour players will have it. I remember that being such a pain.

Yep, you know the tour players will have the swoosh on the chest for visability. That means these “tour issues” shirts will go for a super high price on eBay and other sites. Nike is seems to be pushing the on/off course shirts once again...
  • evoviiiyouevoviiiyou evoviiiyou Members Posts: 1,997 ✭✭
    If NG goes away from chest swoosh, those of us that cleaned up over the past couple of years are sitting pretty...this will prolly hurt volume sales and then they will put it back. Really I like the approach of retail swoosh on chest and then for your shirts the swoosh chest and center upper back like last season.

Mizuno ST190 10.5/ Fuji Speeder TR 661S/ PURE Wrap BLK
    Mizuno ST190TS 15/ Fuji Speeder TR 757S/ PURE Wrap BLK
    Mizuno JPX FliHi 19/ Modus Tour 130S/ PURE Wrap WHT
    Taylor Made P790 4-PW Modus Tour 130S/ PURE Wrap BLK
    Mizuno S18 Wedges 50&56/ Modus 120S/ PURE Wrap BLK
    SeeMore M1B/ Satin Black Conti Golf/ Super Stroke Slim CC

• WHC888WHC888 Members Posts: 2,720 ✭✭
    kicking off 2019 the right way!! image/smilie_nike.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':smilie_nike:' />

Non8xy5.png

z1unm2R.png

kf4MONJ.png

aI9trcd.png

LlSqfe1.png
    Taylormade M5 9* w/ CK Pro Orange 60s
    Callaway Rogue SZ 13.5* w/ Proforce V2
    Taylormade P790 3 - 4 Irons KBS FLT
    Taylormade P750 5 - 6 Irons KBS C Taper Lite
    Taylormade P730 7 - 9 Irons KBS $ Taper

NIKE OVEN Engage Wedges 46* Mike Taylor Specials

ARTISAN GOLF 0318 mallet ws8C8Un.jpg
    ARTISAN GOLF custom grind 49* wedge / KBS $Taper
    ARTISAN GOLF custom grind 53* wedge / KBS $Taper
    ARTISAN GOLF custom grind 58* wedge / KBS $Taper

Taylormade P7TW on deck

xG7EixQ.png
    ^^^^^Stock up my man!!!
  • averysdadaverysdad Members Posts: 1,171 ✭✭
    @ WHC888= Just another one of your epic hauls!!!! Niiiiiiiice
  • LesmondLesmond Members Posts: 11,588 ✭✭
    Rory with a new 2019 polo

Driver: TaylorMade M6 10.5*
    Fairway: TaylorMade M6 15*
    Fairway: TaylorMade M3 19*
    Irons: Titleist 718 T-MB 4 iron
    Irons: Titleist 718 AP2 5-PW
    Wedges: Cleveland RTX4 (raw) 50*, 54*
    Wedges: TaylorMade Hi-Toe 60*
    Putter: TaylorMade Spider X copper 

21Pd3+4L8HL._AC_UL160_SR160,160_.jpg
  • LesmondLesmond Members Posts: 11,588 ✭✭
    Flagrant wrote:
    zonacats23 wrote:

I still have my 2014 tour issue polo/outerwear.

Especially the Rory 2014 PGA Sunday purple/black polo and 2014 open grey/pink therma zip.
    Driver: TaylorMade M6 10.5*
    Fairway: TaylorMade M6 15*
    Fairway: TaylorMade M3 19*
    Irons: Titleist 718 T-MB 4 iron
    Irons: Titleist 718 AP2 5-PW
    Wedges: Cleveland RTX4 (raw) 50*, 54*
    Wedges: TaylorMade Hi-Toe 60*
    Putter: TaylorMade Spider X copper 

21Pd3+4L8HL._AC_UL160_SR160,160_.jpg
  • WHC888WHC888 Members Posts: 2,720 ✭✭
    Lesmond wrote:

https://www.instagra...d=19cnlawwplxj3

hmmmm....not sure how I feel about that shirt!!
    Taylormade M5 9* w/ CK Pro Orange 60s
    Callaway Rogue SZ 13.5* w/ Proforce V2
    Taylormade P790 3 - 4 Irons KBS FLT
    Taylormade P750 5 - 6 Irons KBS C Taper Lite
    Taylormade P730 7 - 9 Irons KBS $ Taper

NIKE OVEN Engage Wedges 46* Mike Taylor Specials

ARTISAN GOLF 0318 mallet ws8C8Un.jpg
    ARTISAN GOLF custom grind 49* wedge / KBS $Taper
    ARTISAN GOLF custom grind 53* wedge / KBS $Taper
    ARTISAN GOLF custom grind 58* wedge / KBS $Taper

Taylormade P7TW on deck

xG7EixQ.png
    WHC888 wrote:

Lesmond wrote:

https://www.instagra...d=19cnlawwplxj3

hmmmm....not sure how I feel about that shirt!!

Looks like Rory doesn't know how he feels about it either!

WITB Link
    Lesmond wrote:

Man, that is ugly.