GIVEAWAY: PING Heppler Anser 2 Putter- ENTER HERE, Tour Edge Exotics EXS Pro 3W - ENTER HERE.

T200 vs P790

NHswing ·  
NHswingNHswing Members  5WRX Points: 13Posts: 5 Bunkers

Looking to get a new set of irons. Any feedback from players that play either of these? Especially anyone that has tried both of them.

Posted:

Comments

• bk3318bk3318 Members  14WRX Points: 41Posts: 14 Bunkers

I have demo'd the P790 and T200 two months ago. I preferred the feel of the T200 and the look of them at address. I spent about 20 minutes hitting them both and I had much better dispersion with the T200 and a club and a half longer than the P790.

Have the T200 for two months now and don't regret my decision. Actually, I wish I got 7-GW in the T100-S.

Honestly they are probably both good but I think I had more confidence with the look of the T200 at address and that led to more consistency and better strikes. Try them both out if the store near you allows in during Covid.

Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • NHswingNHswing Members  5WRX Points: 13Posts: 5 Bunkers

@bk3318 Thanks for the feedback! I hit the P790's at the club the other day. I need to go back to hit the T200's soon. On paper the thing I like better about the T200's is the loft degrees in the wedges. The 43 PW and 48 GW fit better with my Vokey 52 and 56 wedges as oppose to the P790's 45 PW and 50 GW. Since I absolutely love my 52 I hate to take it out of my bag. Once I hit the T200's I should be able to make a decision.

Posted:
  • NHswingNHswing Members  5WRX Points: 13Posts: 5 Bunkers

I finally made it to hit the T200 and love them. Ended up ordering the 4-GW and decided to get the TS3 driver. Excited for them to arrive next month so I can take them around the course.

Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.