We have launched our new enhanced Editor. There is an overview and tutorial Here.

Show me your Ju Jus

Comments

• devey07devey07 Chicago 997Members Posts: 997
    these are the best looking headcovers i have ever seen. Hands down!
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • WaltonWWaltonW  118Members Posts: 118
    These head covers look great - I need to order a set
    Posted:
  • dennisreed22dennisreed22  11Members Posts: 11
    I just recieved my Ju Ju's in the mail this week - they are great and the quality is fantastic. I have included photos of bag (pre Ju Ju's) and my Ju Ju's. I can't wait for the weather to break and get them on the course!
    Posted:
  • jetsetter808jetsetter808  74Members Posts: 74
    Wow, this thread sold me. I think I'm going to pull the trigger and order mine.
    Posted:
  • MarandMarand  2001Members Posts: 2,001

Good decision. Absolutely love my Ju Ju's.
    Posted:
    Titleist: 915d3 D 10.5*
    Ping G30 F 16.0*
    Titleist: 913h #2 18.25*
    Titleist: 816h2 #3 21.0*
    Miura 1957 'small blades': 4-PW
    Miura 1957 Y-grind: 51* GW
    Miura New Wedge Series: 57* SW
    The Wilson 8802
    After ordering my first set, my wife needed a pair as well. Attached you will find the 2nd set ordered from our house this month. As with frst set, the quality is amazing.
    Posted:

Advertisement
    Marand wrote:

Could not agree more, I love mine, and just got the 2nd set for my wife
    Posted:
  • goingforbirdiegoingforbirdie  32Members Posts: 32
    Nice designs dennisreed22
    Posted:
    Marand wrote:

you won't be disappointed they are amazing
    Posted:

Nice designs dennisreed22

Many thanks, it's a fun process now I am in the what if... But only after seeing the great work
    Posted:
  • BradcornBradcorn  38Members Posts: 38
    Just got mine about 2 weeks ago and am floored by the quality and how quickly they were made.

Move used these for my last three rounds and love them.

Ju Ju head covers are worth every penny and she is a joy to work with through email.

Posted:
    Driver - GBB - Oban Kiyoshi Black 65 gram 05 (D7 SW)
    3 wood - TBD...right now an old snake eyes
    DI - apex utility 19 degree - c taper lite, hard step stiff (D5 SW)
    Irons - 4-6 apex pro, 7-pw apex mb - c taper lite, hardstep stiff (D5 SW)
    Wedges - Mac daddy 3 s grind for gap and sand, pm grind lob (D5 SW for gap, D6 SW others)
    Putter - edel e1
    Ball - vice pro plus

Advertisement
  • DTXgolfer12DTXgolfer12 United States 3931Banned Posts: 3,931 BST Banned
    Just ordered my second set for my other bag......JuJu is great to work with
    Posted:
    New driver coming soon
    Titleist 915f Diamana blueboard 80x
    Titleist 816H1 Motore speeder tour spec 9.8x
    Titleist 716 CB 4-PW KBS tour 130x
    Vokey SM5 tour chrome 52,56,60
    Bettinardi inovai 3.0 center shaft

TM R15 TP with Speeder 757x
    TM M2 3 15* with Kuro Kago silver TiNi 70x
    TM R15 black 21* hybrid with speeder 77x
    TM UDI 3 iron with Aldila RIP tour 105x
    Mizuno MP4 4-P with KBS tour 130x
    Mizuno MP t5 black wedges 52,60
    Odyssey protype #2

WITB Link
    Bradcorn wrote:

Just got mine about 2 weeks ago and am floored by the quality and how quickly they were made.

Move used these for my last three rounds and love them.

Ju Ju head covers are worth every penny and she is a joy to work with through email.

looks great
    Posted:

Posting to bring this back to the top. Requesting some assistance from the WRX. Brief background, my wife is ending chemo treatment for breast cancer on Thur. She still has to go thru radiation therapy but all is progressing very positively. She's a passionate golfer and we look forward to many more years of playing together.

As a celebratory gift for ending this phase, I want to get her a REAL nice set of knit headcovers for her woods. Something that stands out vs. the animal headcovers the rest of her gal friends have. After a lot of checking on the interwebs, looking at pictures, etc., I've concluded that Ju Ju's may be it.

My take is that they are fully customized. She can make any color combo, lengths, numbers (looking for D,5,7, maybe a 6H), etc. that one would want. Each order is specific to the customer's request.

Some general guidelines on price per cover? Does it vary according to complexity? I would like to have some sense of the cost before I started an email communication with her. Do not want to waste her time if I decide to go in another direction.

How much assistance does she provide in developing the cover design? I'm afraid that I'm rather lacking in the color coordinating department.

The email address I have is: [email protected] Is still the correct one?

TIA for any assistance provided.

Correct, they are completly custom, and I think price may depend on complexity, clubs, etc. Email Ju Ju, she is amazing, so easy to work with, and can largely create anything you can think of. To give a idea on price, I ordered 3 covers for myself, driver/hybrid/3-wood, 3 colors, and I think a relatively straight forward design. I can't remember the exact price, but they were ~$40 cheaper than Jan Craig, turn around faster, and more custom options. My wife was so impressed i ordered her a set as well, and again I don't remember the price but it was for driver and 3 hybrids (4 covers total) and was still cheaper vs. Jan Craig. Nothing against Jan Craig covers, but the 4-6 week wait is rough and Ju Ju's quality is better
    Posted:
  • OktibbehaOktibbeha Oktibbeha  14Members Posts: 14
    This is my second set of JuJu's. By far the best HeadCovers on the market. Her quality is unmatched. That said, I can't even express to you what a pleasure she is to work with in words on this post. Her customer service is something that you no longer experience in this day and time. Especially for a custom product. Thank you Ju Ju. I have three kids playing golf and plan to be buying many more sets......
    Posted:
    Lefty
    [font=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]Driver: [/font]taylormade.jpg[font=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]M2 10.5* - [/font]Aldila.png[font=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif] [/font]Tour Green 65X
    [font=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]Fairway Wood #3: [/font][font=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]ping.jpgG25 Accra Dymatch 2.0 ST60[/font]
    [font=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]Fairway Wood #4: ping.jpg G25 Accra [/font]Dymatch 2.0 MTF M5
    [font=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]Hybird: ping.jpg G25 20* Accra[/font] Dymatch 2.0 MTH M4
    [font=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]Irons: bridgestone.jpg J15 CB 4-PW - UST.pngRecoil Prototype
    Wedges: titelist.jpg Vokey Spin Milled 52*, 58* Paderson [/font][font=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]KINETIXX S[/font]
    [font=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]Putter: [/font]XenonGolf CUNI Tribute
    [font=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]Balls: bridgestone.jpg Tour B330 S[/font]
    [font=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]Bag: [/font]sunmountain.jpg H2nO

[font=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]Grips: MicroPerfs 1W - 58*[/font]
    HrtsyBmo_normal.png
  • slide13slide13  1338Members Posts: 1,338
    My second set from Ju Ju. Just driver and fairway this time, to match my navy Mackenzie ballistic walker. Ju Ju is amazing, contacted her on a Saturday, confirmed my order that night, she had them done on Monday evening and in my hands on Thursday. For custom hand knit headcovers I find that truly amazing. I've never had custom stuff turned around so fast. And the quality is great, as always. My last set is three years old and still good as new.
    Posted:
    Minimal: Titleist 913 D3 / Cobra F8 4w / Miura CB57 4/6/8/P / Miura 55C / Byron DH89 / Mackenzie

Advertisement
  • jrsharp21jrsharp21  1651Members Posts: 1,651
    Anyone have any ideas how to bring the tassels and pom poms back to life? My brilliant self washed them and then threw them in a box in the garage. I got them out the other day and the pom poms and tassels are all frayed all the way through and the tassels down hang like they should. I think I may have ruined them.
    Posted:
  • slide13slide13  1338Members Posts: 1,338
    Yikes, that sucks. They're wool so they really shouldn't be washed, at least the poms, JuJu says you can hand wash the sock part.

Anyway....no, I have no idea how they can be fixed, my experience with washed wool tells me they probably can't. Sorry, that's a bummer for sure.
    Posted:
    Minimal: Titleist 913 D3 / Cobra F8 4w / Miura CB57 4/6/8/P / Miura 55C / Byron DH89 / Mackenzie
  • ZacR88ZacR88  253Members Posts: 253
    jrsharp21 wrote:

Anyone have any ideas how to bring the tassels and pom poms back to life? My brilliant self washed them and then threw them in a box in the garage. I got them out the other day and the pom poms and tassels are all frayed all the way through and the tassels down hang like they should. I think I may have ruined them.

Nothing looks better than worn out headcovers, its almost like seeing dime size brown spots on irons.
    Posted:
  • PShowPShow  29Members Posts: 29
    Just received my Ju Ju's and I am very happy with the quality. Ju Ju was great to work with. Worked closely with her on the design and the whole transaction was seamless. These were turned around so quickly. I highly recommend Ju Ju!

Thank you Ju Ju for such a wonderful product.
    Posted:
  • jrgolfer37jrgolfer37  567Members Posts: 567
    How much does a set cost?
    Posted:
    Just trying to learn how to putt.

Advertisement
  • JkellenderJkellender  398Members Posts: 398

cleanest set up ive ever seen
    Posted:
    Titleist 913 D2 Fuji F3 Motore
    Titleist 913f Aldila Phenom
    Titleist 913h Diamana
    714 AP2 4-W PX 5.5
    Scotty Cameron Fastback 1.5
    Vokey SM4 56, 60
    WITB Link
  • dbdorsdbdors Houston, Clear Lake area 1939ClubWRX Posts: 1,939
    jrgolfer37 wrote:

How much does a set cost?
    send her an email she'll quote you quickly.
    Posted:

Woods: Callaway Rogue Sub Zero 8*, Fujikura Ventus 6, stiff: TM M5, 13*, Diamana Thump 75, stiff
    Hybrids: TEE CBX 3H (20d), 4H (22d), Project X Hzrdus Black Hybrid 85 6.0
    Irons: TM M6, 5-GW, Accra 80i, stiff
    Wedges: Cleveland CBX 54* (bent to 55*), 60*, Accra 80i, stiff
    Putter: Evnroll ER1.2 355g, 33", KBS CT Tour Putter Matte Black, Sense S1 grip
    Ball: Wilson Duo Professional in green & yellow
    Bag/Cart: '18 Ping Hoofer/BagBoy Quad XL
    Accessories: Garmin G8/Nikon Coolshot Pro Stabilized
  • b_smith07b_smith07  224Members Posts: 224
    So to go with my new white bag, Im using my new grips I scored for inspiration:

grips_zpsvbk9sp2l.jpg

So, Im thinking a Masters theme:

Jujus%20masters_zpsonpclwp5.png

Or:

Jujus%20masters%20alternate_zpszsipe5en.png

Im leaning towards the last one...going in an all-white Datrek Go-lite bag.
    Posted:
  • dbdorsdbdors Houston, Clear Lake area 1939ClubWRX Posts: 1,939
    I like the last one as well
    Posted:

Woods: Callaway Rogue Sub Zero 8*, Fujikura Ventus 6, stiff: TM M5, 13*, Diamana Thump 75, stiff
    Hybrids: TEE CBX 3H (20d), 4H (22d), Project X Hzrdus Black Hybrid 85 6.0
    Irons: TM M6, 5-GW, Accra 80i, stiff
    Wedges: Cleveland CBX 54* (bent to 55*), 60*, Accra 80i, stiff
    Putter: Evnroll ER1.2 355g, 33", KBS CT Tour Putter Matte Black, Sense S1 grip
    Ball: Wilson Duo Professional in green & yellow
    Bag/Cart: '18 Ping Hoofer/BagBoy Quad XL
    Accessories: Garmin G8/Nikon Coolshot Pro Stabilized
  • TheBear95TheBear95  496Members Posts: 496
    Here's my new hybrid headcovers. As everybody has stated, JuJu was a pleasure to work with.
    Posted:
    Ping G400 Max 10.5*
    Mizuno MP 650 15*
    Mizuno MP Fli-Hi 21*
    Mizuno MP 18 MMC/SC (4-PW)
    Scratch FIT 52*, 58*
    Bettinardi Studio Stock 3

Advertisement
  • goingforbirdiegoingforbirdie  32Members Posts: 32
    b_smith07 wrote:

]

So, Im thinking a Masters theme:

Jujus%20masters_zpsonpclwp5.png

Or:

Jujus%20masters%20alternate_zpszsipe5en.png

Im leaning towards the last one...going in an all-white Datrek Go-lite bag.

Awesome. Show us the final product when you get it.
    Posted:
  • Masse1369Masse1369  1599Members Posts: 1,599
    My new set should be here today or tomorrow...To go with a 2015 SM 3.5 Navy/Grey...
    Posted:
  • b_smith07b_smith07  224Members Posts: 224
    That looks pretty slick!
    Posted:

Advertisement
  • Masse1369Masse1369  1599Members Posts: 1,599
    Quick pic. Three wood is in route and a new hybrid is drying so only the driver in the back for the pic. They look great as always!

20150507_144910.jpg
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.