Watch Enthusiasts

chiguy

[quote name='jh19' timestamp='1395599486' post='8932011']
Just picked this up yesterday, something different, not for everyone but I like it.

[attachment=2135701:tissot.jpg]
[/quote] That's a nice lookin skeleton, and Tissot makes an excellent time piece.

Very sharp!!

Have a nice week :)

My Best,
Richard

In the end, only three things matter~ <br /><br />How much that you loved...<br /><br />How mightily that you lived...<br /><br />How gracefully that you accepted both victory & defeat...<br /><br /><br /><br />GHIN: Beefeater 24

Not many mentions of AP royal oak offshores in here!? I'm only 16 but they are the best looking watches IMO

26568PM_OO_A021CA_01.png26470ST_OO_A027CA_01.png

26400RO_OO_A002CA_01.png92276ee83fbbc34b84214cef9f7eb4a69e0c8514.png

[color=#008000][size=2][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Titleist 913D2 8.75* w/ Diamana Blue S[/font][/size][/color]
[color=#008000][size=2][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Titleist 913F 16.5* w/ Diamana Blue S[/font][/size][/color]
[color=#008000][size=2][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Ping Anser 20* w/ TCF 800 s[/font][/size][/color]
[color=#008000][size=2][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Titleist 716 T-MB 3 Iron w/ KBS C TAPER LITE X
Mizuno MP5 4-PW w/ KBS C TAPER LITE X
Titleist SM6 52* KBS TOUR 90 S
Titleist SM6 58* STOCK
Odyssey #7[/font][/size][/color]

I am also a fan of Bell and Ross

[color=#008000][size=2][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Titleist 913D2 8.75* w/ Diamana Blue S[/font][/size][/color]
[color=#008000][size=2][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Titleist 913F 16.5* w/ Diamana Blue S[/font][/size][/color]
[color=#008000][size=2][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Ping Anser 20* w/ TCF 800 s[/font][/size][/color]
[color=#008000][size=2][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Titleist 716 T-MB 3 Iron w/ KBS C TAPER LITE X
Titleist SM6 58* STOCK

Not many mentions of AP royal oak offshores in here!? I'm only 16 but they are the best looking watches IMO

26568PM_OO_A021CA_01.png26470ST_OO_A027CA_01.png

26400RO_OO_A002CA_01.png92276ee83fbbc34b84214cef9f7eb4a69e0c8514.png

I had an AP ROO T3, the release for Arnold's T3 movie. Titanium case, brown leather strap. I never wore it so I traded it to a Buddy who loves the ROO collection. A gorgeous timepiece no doubt, and AP was the first to release a SS timepiece with a precious metal price tag. There were a lot of doubters, though this line brought AP "back," so to speak, in the same sentence as Patty, Vash amd IWC, though I believe that Breguet should be in that conversation, however that's an emotional opinion cuz I love their stuff and they are one of the storied "old time" houses.

Regarding B&R, they've got great Pilot's and Diver's collections. My two fave are below, the first being the iconic square BR GMT, and the Officer's piece with a black dial. The BR collection comes in 39mm, 42mm and 44mm. I like the 42mm.

As I said, you've got nice taste :)

Have a great season

Fairways & Greens My Friend,

Richard

In the end, only three things matter~ <br /><br />How much that you loved...<br /><br />How mightily that you lived...<br /><br />How gracefully that you accepted both victory & defeat...<br /><br /><br /><br />GHIN: Beefeater 24

[quote name='Baby Blue' timestamp='1395620093' post='8934407']
I'll keep it simple with the Tag Heuer Link I bought when I started my first professional job. It's become like an old friend:)
[/quote]I prefer the link over the Carrera, because I love it's look with the steel bracelet. That, and the fact that you can wear it with a tux or a t-shirt. Sweet time piece!

Welcome to the forum BB, drop a pic of your Tag if you have time-

Have a great season.

Richard

i had a Safari AP in 2008 but sold it after some time

as i found it bulky and larger than what i am more used

to nowadays. as i got older my tastes got refined.

and yes also passed thru the bell and ross stage and had the original

BRO1-94 phantom. the grand daddy of phantom watches imho

here are some watch selfies from my younger days:)

no longer have these watches and don't miss them one bit

bro1-94 phantom

2709229163_4f33013fa2_o.jpg

pam 1950 monopulsante

IMG00012-20120420-2325.jpg

Epon EF-02D Diamana x17 6s

Epon AF-256 #3 Diamana x12 7s

Epon AF-256 #5 Diamana x12 7s

Epon AF-906 23 Tensei Ck pw hb90

Epon AF-506 #5-aw Tensei AM2Ws

Epon Tour wedge M56 DG spinner

Tad Moore handmade blade 

Sweet Panerai Spoon.. my daily is a PAM001. Still not sick of it yet :)

Callaway Epic Flash SZ 7.5 - PX Hulk 65g

Callaway Epic Flash SZ 13.5 - PX Hulk 85g
PXG Hybrid 19 - GD HYB 95

Miura MC 501 - DG X100

Miura Tour 50, 54 - DG X100

Vokey 60V - PX LZ

Scotty Cameron 009 - Circle W
IG: https://www.instagram.com/pure745

[quote name='Pure745' timestamp='1395630517' post='8935811']
Sweet Panerai Spoon.. my daily is a PAM001. Still not sick of it yet :)
[/quote]

the only panerai i have left is my pam 390 which has a tobacco dial
and gold hands. i was going to sell it locally but it somehow found
its way to my wife's jewellery box. i tried to sneak it out and got
a look that read "Don't you dare or you aren't playing golf again"

Tad Moore handmade blade 

These are my favorites and while the straps are Patty, the crosses were made by a Jeweler friend. The Pieces came with a simple Patek buckle and I saw this design and really liked it and when he said no problem, well, it was done.

The Rolly is a platinum Day/Date, and while I have a president's bracelet, I just liked the Masterpiece because you won't see many out there, lol. It was just that the diamond bezel on the Masterpiece case was a bit much though I do have a full sized one. This is the 39mm model.

Fairways & Greens My Friends

[quote name='Forged4ever1' timestamp='1395657080' post='8936869']

The Rolly is a platinum Day/Date, and while I have a president's bracelet, I just liked the Masterpiece because you won't see many out there, lol. It was just that the diamond bezel on the Masterpiece case was a bit much though I do have a full sized one. This is the 38mm model.

[/quote]

hey bud nice pateks!

i have never seen a rolex bracelet like that and I've seen them most. is this is an aftermarket
one in platinum? surely all of the rolex day dates had the standard clasps and leather option had butterfly?
pretty unique

Tad Moore handmade blade 

bro1-94 phantom

pam 1950 monopulsante

Nice. I have wrists like a 10 year old, so I can't wear the cool big watches.

TBD

Callaway XHot 4 Wood

Cleveland Mashie Hybrid 23

Cleveland Mashie Hybrid 26

Mizuno Comp EZ 5-PW

Vokey Satin 50
Vokey Satin 58

Kingston KP1 custom stamped
ProV1x/KSig

[quote name='Spoon' timestamp='1395662005' post='8937043']
[quote name='Forged4ever1' timestamp='1395657080' post='8936869']

The Rolly is a platinum Day/Date, and while I have a president's bracelet, I just liked the Masterpiece because you won't see many out there, lol. It was just that the diamond bezel on the Masterpiece case was a bit much though I do have a full sized one. This is the 38mm model.

[/quote]

hey bud nice pateks!

i have never seen a rolex bracelet like that and I've seen them most. is this is an aftermarket
one in platinum? surely all of the rolex day dates had the standard clasps and leather option had butterfly?
pretty unique
[/quote]Nope, it's from Rolly.

Been out for a while. I have the full size with the diamond bezel and while it's not the most understated piece, my bezel is not as pronounced. Mine is an older model and the one pictured is more recent. I might do a buckle such as with the Pateks, though I couldn't see myself doing a whole bracelet with an aftermarket. Unless it's a top shelf store, and I'm talkin NYC, ChiTown, LA or Vegas, not a lot of stores would bring a Masterpiece into their inventory.

I ordered the bracelet for that very reason- because I've only seen one other, and that was on a professional athlete, lol.

And the other thing is if I go aftermarket, such as the Patek buckles, I'll tell you, and for those not familiar with the definition as it pertains to watches and time pieces, an aftermarket piece, whether it be bracelet, case or dial(which I have two custom aftermarket dials in Rollys), it is the same metal as the piece that it is going on, ie., my Patek buckles above are 18k WG & rose. I do it when I see a design or feature that I cannot get through the piece's house, or, in the case of Patek, for those same two gold buckle clasps, it would have been 5-6 times what I paid.

To post an aftermarket item and not disclose it, and again, this is me, but I think that's scummy. Obviously, I'm only speaking for me.

Oh, and BTW, the "stock" MP comes with diamond bezel, a m-o-pearl dial with diamonds on the hour markers, such as the first pic below, and a "plain" Masterpiece bracelet, in any of the precious metals. Rolex will obviously customize it to your bank account's content. I have a Buddy that had Tiffany in NY do his dial, and I actually like it much better because it's a m-o-p with onyx inlay roman numerals. Pretty cool.

Have a great week Spoon :)

My Best,
Richard

I have a good friend that had a big weekend in Vegas a few years ago....he came home with a Day/Date in 18k with a diamond, ruby and emerald bezel.

Whenever he wears it I automatically add a G in front of his nickname because that watch is so gaudy its only appropriate for a Rap Star.

SYard T388
TaylorMade RBZ 13-15
Miura CB-57 3-PW
Miura 51Y, 52K,56K, 57C, 60K
Old Titleist Blade

And for the guys who might drop in here, to read and look at the pics, if you have any questions, and I mean anything, ask. Between all of us, we'll get you an answer, and you don't have to have watches like those above to participate.

I sat back for a while before I posted in here because I participated in another watch thread on another golf sight and it sucked and I swore never again. And they were fine with me, though there was an undertone of arrogance and d*ck swinging. I detest that.

Same way some guys are with irons and putters. It sickens me.

And I will say that this happened in this forum. Different item, and different section, however I don't happen to value this/these items as those in this thread do. And it was interesting and pretty cool to see all of these different models, and these guys know their sh*t. And so I posted, added a few pics, and asked a question.

I was tied up with health issues so I didn't get back for two days and when I checked in, they had posted around my post, ignoring it and basically speaking to each other. In fact, one of the guys in here answered my question. It' doesn't effect me, other than I get a chuckle out of people who take themselves too seriously. And Thank You Silver Bullets, for answering my question! You're a Class Act Bro!!

However, there's not one post like that here and these guys are great. Every single one that's posted here.

So, even if you don't have any watches that you want to post, if you want to join in, please do.

Well, time for threrapy.

Have a good morning :)

Fairways &amp; Greens My Friends,
Richard

And for the guys who might drop in here, to read and look at the pics, if you have any questions, and I mean anything, ask. Between all of us, we'll get you an answer, and you don't have to have watches like those above to participate.

I sat back for a while before I posted in here because I participated in another watch thread on another golf sight and it sucked and I swore neve again. And they were fine with me, though there was an undertone of arrogance and d*ck swinging. I detest that.

Same way some guys are with irons and putters. It sickens me.

And I will say that this happened in this forum. Different item, a and different section, however I don't happen to value this/these items as those in this thread do. And it was interesting and pretty cool to see all of these different models, and these guys know their sh*t. And so I posted, added a few pics, and asked a question.

I was tied up with health issues so I didn't get back for two days and when I checked in, they had posted around my post, ignoring it and basically speaking to each other. In another, it was instance one of the guys in here answered my question. It' doesn't effect me, other than I get a chuckle out of people who take themselves too seriously. And Thank You Silver Bullets, for answering my question! You're a Class Act Bro!!

However, there's not one post like that here and these guys are great. Every single one that's posted here.

So, even if you don't have any watches that you want to post, if you want to join in, please do.

Well, time for threrapy.

Have a good morning :)

Fairways & Greens My Friends,

Richard

Hope the treatments are going well. Can't imagine what you're going through but obviously our thoughts are with you.

Well said on your post. I always look forward to finding posts from you as you always bring a different and better perspective to many of the topics. There are so many negative posts throughout all online forums. Reading your posts with the positive spin on everything is certainly a breath a fresh air.

Figured I would throw this picture up. Here is a bad picture of my Baume and Mercier Capeland. I got this watch as a graduation gift and it is still my favorite watch to this day. Looks great with pretty much any outfit (jeans to suits). I used to wear it daily but lately have been wearing some fashion watches more often (Tissot, Victorinox and a TW Steel). As you can see my B&M is pretty well worn. This is a watch I hope to have for entire life. I love the sentimental value of it as it was more or less my first 'adult' gift from my father. I hope to look back at this watch in 40 years and feel the same way I feel about it now.

1B391F5C-2003-4948-8F55-F40EC6680B5D_zps3qugdqdl.jpg

Driver: PXG 0311 Gen 4 9*
3w: Taylormade Sim 15*
Hybrid: Titleist 816h 21*
Irons: PXG 0311 Gen 5 T 4i thru GW 
Wedges: Vokey SM9 54*, 58*
Putter: Scotty Cameron Special Select Newport 2.5

bro1-94 phantom

pam 1950 monopulsante

That is a sick B&R

Titleist SM6 58* STOCK

1147479d1373191997-wus-members-rolex-datebase-post-your-watch-pics-here-dsc_0075sfw.jpg

This is my dads only "proper" watch

Titleist SM6 58* STOCK

1147479d1373191997-wus-members-rolex-datebase-post-your-watch-pics-here-dsc_0075sfw.jpg

dude that is a fine watch and wouldn't mind if that were my only watch.

with my several watches i will be content to use my rolex explorer my whole

life. its not the most expensive on the contrary its the most beat up in my collection

but this is a hand me down from my dad and has his name engraved on the buckle!

this will be a 3d generation watch once my kids are old enough.

Tad Moore handmade blade 

"Proper?"

Dude, this is, IMO, and you'll find quite a few guys who would whole heartedly agree with me, Rolex's finest modern release. I'm heading into surgery so I'm crimped for time(Thank goodness, huh? :) ), though if I could have one example out of the Rolly collection, this is it.

I'll be Back-

Have a great day :)

My Best,

Richard

"Proper?"

Dude, this is, IMO, and you'll find quite a few guys who would whole heartedly agree with me, Rolex's finest modern release. I'm heading into surgery so I'm crimped for time(Thank goodness, huh? :) ), though if I could have one example out of the Rolly collection, this is it.

I'll be. Back-

My Best,

Richard

Hope the surgery goes/went well. What I mean is , is that this is his only high end watch and just wears a seiko for every day use

Titleist SM6 58* STOCK

He got it from a friend for his birthday

Titleist SM6 58* STOCK

"Proper?"

I'll be. Back-

My Best,

Richard

Hope the surgery goes/went well. What I mean is , is that this is his only high end watch and just wears a seiko for every day use

Thank you for the wishes. They took out polyps from my throat for biopsy. I'm really hopin that the radiation nuked any cancerous cells if they were present. They sent em off to biopsy, so we'll see.

No, that was a compliment. That's what I hate about this medium of communication. It's so difficult to convert tone, feelings and emotions. I find your humility a nice change of pace for having such a sweet watch :)

I have blurred vision so I can't tell, however does your model have the green hue in the crystal?

My Best,

Richard

"Proper?"

I'll be. Back-

My Best,

Richard

Thank you for the wishes. They took out polyps from my throat for biopsy. I'm really hopin that the radiation nuked any cancerous cells if they were present. They sent em off to biopsy, so we'll see.

No, that was a compliment. That's what I hate about this medium of communication. It's so difficult to convert tone, feelings and emotions. I find your humility a nice change of pace for having such a sweet watch :)

I have blurred vision so I can't tell, however does your model have the green hue in the crystal?

My Best,

Richard

Yep

Titleist SM6 58* STOCK

"Proper?"

I'll be. Back-

My Best,

Richard

My Best,

Richard

Yep

LMAO, boy, I love these meds, lol.

I hit "edit," sit here and think about what I want to say, and then hit "post."

LMAO, unfortunately Apple Siri can't post thoughts, lol.

Anyway, that is an amazing timepiece, and I love time pieces/watches that can go t-shirt or tux, and this is definitely one of those. Though I only wore one for a few minutes, I loved the the case curvature. Very comfortable.

Richard

LMAO, I traded a Rolly President(18 yellow) + a brand new set of 29's for this Vash. It's platinum case, platinum dial, 18k wg hands, numerals & cross, however it didn't have a strap so I had my Buddy make this cross buckle, though it's 18k wg cuz he couldn't work with the platinum. He does some pretty amazing work.

I like the brown croc strap though I throw a black one on it for business or formal.

If you haven't noticed, I really prefer straps to bracelets, lol