2024 CJ Cup Byron Nelson WITB Photos ×

Amazon Deals - Official Thread

MikeMurrant

All of amazon's "deals" are from list price. Nearly every company that advertises itself as a discount dealer (like Amazon) does this. JC Penney nearly went bankrupt when they moved to a model of low prices and no discounts. Turns out, people would actually rather pay more for an item if there's a perception of a discount. So they just stick expensive price tags on everything and always run 30, 40, 50% off sales.....

Now I did read an article the other day that Amazon is started to remove list price on a bunch of items as some lawsuits in the industry over fake list prices are starting to gain traction....

All of amazon's "deals" are from list price. Nearly every company that advertises itself as a discount dealer (like Amazon) does this. JC Penney nearly went bankrupt when they moved to a model of low prices and no discounts. Turns out, people would actually rather pay more for an item if there's a perception of a discount. So they just stick expensive price tags on everything and always run 30, 40, 50% off sales.....

Now I did read an article the other day that Amazon is started to remove list price on a bunch of items as some lawsuits in the industry over fake list prices are starting to gain traction....

I get that. But, the crazy thing here is it shows the list for the rangefinder at $229...

Even if you went by true list price, which places like golfsmith, etc show at 299.99, "save more than 50%" would imply at least 51% off, which is $147. That is a smoking deal, and it would have sold out instantly.

However, I can get one on Jet for $192 every single day of the week, so $189.99 sucks

[b][size=3][font=comic sans ms,cursive]Cobra LTD Tensei Pro Blue 70[/font][/size][/b]
[b][size=3][font=comic sans ms,cursive]Titleist 816H1 17* GD AD HY 85[/font][/size][/b]
[b][size=3][font=comic sans ms,cursive]Callaway Apex 20* GD AD HY 95[/font][/size][/b]
[b][size=3][font=comic sans ms,cursive]Nike Vapor Pro 4-pw Recoil 110 proto[/font][/size][/b]
[b][size=3][font=comic sans ms,cursive]Vokey SM6 50-54-58 Recoil 125 proto[/font][/size][/b]

I just signed up for a free trial Prime membership and I still can't find this deal. Is it over or do I need to dig deeper?

Comes up as $219 for me.

Well ya... You're 8 hours late man

G425 Max 10.5* Diamana S LTD

G425 Max 16.5* Diamana 75 FW 

G425 Max 19* MMT 80 

Srixon ZX UT 23* MMT 90

Srixon ZX5 5-AW MMT 105

Cleveland CBX Zipcore 54/58 MMT 105 SW

Ping Kushin 4

WITB

Those looking good for a clicgear on sale can try calling clicgear direct and asking about a reconditioned cart for $169 shipped. The website says out of stock but if I recall correctly you had to call before to get that deal. It will come with the factory warranty that may or may not be voided by buying a used cart from amazon warehouse deals. The possibility of losing the warranty kept me from jumping on a used one the other day.

I got it for $159 and after 3 emails they are not budging. It was pretty lame. I mean $159 is a decent deal but to advertise it and then not honor it is pretty weak. I don't know if I should keep it or not. I've been using swingxswing because it's free and works with Apple Watch. Unsure how much id gain from a rangefinder

I got it for $159 and after 3 emails they are not budging. It was pretty lame. I mean $159 is a decent deal but to advertise it and then not honor it is pretty weak. I don't know if I should keep it or not. I've been using swingxswing because it's free and works with Apple Watch. Unsure how much id gain from a rangefinder

lmk if you wanna sell it.

9.5 R15
15* XHot Pro VTS silver
18* TM UDI
20* Adams A12 Pro GD UT95x
5-PW TM Rsi2 KBS tour
52/56/60 Sm5 Tour Chrome
Odyssey Protype #4 SS slim (2015) Ryder Cup USA
Camo Ping Hoofer

Just scored two sets of Pure Pro grips for $10.42 + $11.78 shipping for each set of 13! $23 per set is a pretty good deal. It looks like green might be the only color left.

https://www.amazon.c...s=pure grip kit

Taylormade  M Gloire Driver JDM 11.5*  - Speeder Evolution SR

Taylormade  M Gloire Fairway JDM 15* - Speeder Evolution SR

Daiwa ONOFF ARMS AKA Fairway JDM 21* - Daiwa MP-520F SR

Taylormade  Gloire U4 Utility Iron JDM 20* - Nippon 950GH S

Callaway  Epic Max Fast Forged JDM 7 - AW - Nippon 950GH Neo S

Callaway  Epic Max Star JDM GW 48* - Nippon 950GH Neo S

Callaway  Epic Forged Star JDM SW 55* - Nippon 950GH S

Mizuno  Tour Chipper 25*

Kasco  Red 9/9 Model 18 JDM Putter 

Just scored two sets of Pure Pro grips for $10.42 + $11.78 shipping for each set of 13! $23 per set is a pretty good deal. It looks like green might be the only color left.

I'm going to throw it out there that every time I've seen those at a deep discount from a third party seller it's been a listing mistake and usually you only recieve one grip. Luckily with the a-z guarantee you will be covered if only one arrives. It would be a great deal if it were the 13 grips and the install tool like when you buy direct from Amazon.com.

I'm going to throw it out there that every time I've seen those at a deep discount from a third party seller it's been a listing mistake and usually you only recieve one grip. Luckily with the a-z guarantee you will be covered if only one arrives. It would be a great deal if it were the 13 grips and the install tool like when you buy direct from Amazon.com.

Well there's never any guarantee, but I ordered these from the same vendor last year and recieved 13 grips and an air gun. Hopefully, this year will be the same.

Mizuno  Tour Chipper 25*

Shipping cost doubles to $23 when you try to order more than 1 kit.

Yeah that kind of sucks, but it's still a good deal on great grips.

Mizuno  Tour Chipper 25*

Well there's never any guarantee, but I ordered these from the same vendor last year and recieved 13 grips and an air gun. Hopefully, this year will be the same.

Just to be sure. From unbeatable sale?

Yes, when I selected the item to purchase Amazon showed me I had purchased it before.

Mizuno  Tour Chipper 25*

Yes, when I selected the item to purchase Amazon showed me I had purchased it before.

I believe that's just referring to the specific item not the specific vendor. I know I've seen that message before when I had a different vendor selected for the same product. To check which vendor you'll have to go through your orders and see who it was shipped and sold by. I'm sorry, I'm not trying to grill you just want to make sure for the sake of others. If you wouldn't mind checking your order confirmation from last year to be sure?

I believe that's just referring to the specific item not the specific vendor. I know I've seen that message before when I had a different vendor selected for the same product. To check which vendor you'll have to go through your orders and see who it was shipped and sold by. I'm sorry, I'm not trying to grill you just want to make sure for the sake of others. If you wouldn't mind checking your order confirmation from last year to be sure?

My last order was from a different vendor. I guess we'll see what shows up. I can always return it if it's not as advertised. It's worth the chance for me.

Mizuno  Tour Chipper 25*

My last order was from a different vendor. I guess we'll see what shows up. I can always return it if it's not as advertised. It's worth the chance for me.

That's what I was looking for. I saw it at that price a few weeks ago but didn't post because I figured it would only be one grip. I hope you do get a set. Keep us posted.

I thought v3 was supposed to be 50% off?!!!!

This!!!

I was sitting ready to pull the trigger. Wow, huge drop to $190....

they over blow this day big time.

there were sick deals yesterday, just not so much for golf stuff. I'm the proud new owner of a 55in 4k Samsung tv for 550 (the 60in of the same line was going for 1200), and a couple other items that were at least 30% off their normal prices.