Amazon Deals - Official Thread

MikeMurrant

Primeknits came in and they are awesome! Keep an eye on that deal, its a great one.

What are you talking about?

PXG Gen 4 0811XT 9* Tensei White AV RAW 65X

PXG Gen 4 0341X 3W Tensei White AV RAW 75X

PXG Gen 1 0211 19* Tensei White AV RAW 90X

PXG 0317ST 4-W Extreme Darkness PX LZ 6.5

PXG SD2 50* & 54 PX LZ 6.0

PXG SD 58*

PXG Battle Ready Bat Attack Slant neck 34" 

Hahahaha

Driver- TC Epic 440 with Hzrdus T1100<br />3-Wood- 13 Degree Ping stretch with Ping Tour 75x<br />Hybrid- 915 with Graphite Design Tour AD DI 85<br />Irons- ( 4-PW ) JPX 900 Forged with 110s Steelfibers - Wedges- Sm6 Vokey 48 bent 2 degrees strong - sm6 vokey raw 56 bent to 55 , 58 Raw Low Bounce K grind ( 110 Steelfibers in all wedges same length shafts )<br />Putter- Scotty Cameron Laguna 1.5 Studio Torch Finish that I did...

lol I ordered the blue pants. They are def not slim fit and a 34" waist could fit in them. They look like boot cut karate pants haha

Haha they would make great pregame warm-up pants with your air Penny's.

They arent slim cut but they aren't polo classic fit it tiger 1999 either. I'll wear them with a solid black or white shirt to tame them down a bit.

lol I ordered the blue pants. They are def not slim fit and a 34" waist could fit in them. They look like boot cut karate pants haha

Haha they would make great pregame warm-up pants with your air Penny's.

They arent slim cut but they aren't polo classic fit it tiger 1999 either. I'll wear them with a solid black or white shirt to tame them down a bit.

Hahaha it's a weird fit. Like tighter up top and boot cut bottoms. They are also a tiny bit too long so they look slightly baggier.

Color is nice tho. Prob be good on a taller athletic build. Not for skinny dudes

Adidas packable rain pants for under $30: https://www.amazon.c...i_YkSEybD6BBK43

Bought a pair of these last week to keep in the bag as my old ones were quite tired.

These look nice enough, and fit just fine over your clothes. Looks like the deal still live, so if you need a pack-able pair, I recommend them.

I hope I never use them.

Thanks.

X________________________________ Sign Here

Primeknits came in and they are awesome! Keep an eye on that deal, its a great one.

I posted on the last page, I scored a pair of these for 64 bucks:

I had been keeping an eye on them for about a month, and the size 12 was 90 down to 80 and then I checked Monday and they were down to 64. I jumped on them, and checked the next day and it seems the price is back up to 126. Keep an eye, because certain sizes/colorings are different prices. The shoes are awesome and look even better in person, and the feel and comfort is top notch.

https://www.amazon.c...ktop&th=1&psc=1

TSR2  | Original One Mini |Apex UW 19

Nike Vapor Speed 4i | 5-GW T100S Black 

SM8 Black 54* / 60*

Cameron Studio Select Newport 2

WITB

I had been keeping an eye on them for about a month, and the size 12 was 90 down to 80 and then I checked Monday and they were down to 64. I jumped on them, and checked the next day and it seems the price is back up to 126. Keep an eye, because certain sizes/colorings are different prices. The shoes are awesome and look even better in person, and the feel and comfort is top notch.

I'm all about boost and primeknit nowadays. Do they run narrow?

Testing: Sim2 8*, Mizuno ST-G 220

Taylormade P790 UDI 2

Cleveland Mashie 15.5*

Ping iCrossover - 3 iron

Taylormade P7MB 4-AW DG 105x

Mizuno T22 50* Blue Ion Modus 115x

Mizuno T22 54 Denim Copper TI S400/Vokey SM5 54F

Mizuno MCraft Type VI/Odyssey Tri Hot 5K Three

Boogs whats good! Im with you, I just swapped out all my shoes but one to boosts/primeknit, love them. These ones are my favorite.

I don't think they run narrow, they are very similar in fit to the tour ltds and 360s of past years. Its a more structured shoe and long looking than other ones I have but I didn't find it more snug than the other ones, or my nike waverlys.

TSR2  | Original One Mini |Apex UW 19

Nike Vapor Speed 4i | 5-GW T100S Black 

SM8 Black 54* / 60*

Cameron Studio Select Newport 2

WITB

Wow! Those are awesome. They're also pretty bold. Don't know if I could pull them off shooting 90 haha. Gotta work on the game a little first. Have three sets of TW15s but want a pair of those

Boogs whats good! Im with you, I just swapped out all my shoes but one to boosts/primeknit, love them. These ones are my favorite.

I don't think they run narrow, they are very similar in fit to the tour ltds and 360s of past years. Its a more structured shoe and long looking than other ones I have but I didn't find it more snug than the other ones, or my nike waverlys.

Nothing much man. Been on a little shoe buying frenzy lol.

Good to hear they run TTS. I'm def gonna be on the look out for them. The breathability of the primeknit is going to be amazing during the summer. Hopefully they drop to under 90 bucks again on Amazon cause that is a hell of a deal!

Testing: Sim2 8*, Mizuno ST-G 220

Taylormade P790 UDI 2

Cleveland Mashie 15.5*

Ping iCrossover - 3 iron

Taylormade P7MB 4-AW DG 105x

Mizuno T22 50* Blue Ion Modus 115x

Mizuno T22 54 Denim Copper TI S400/Vokey SM5 54F

Mizuno MCraft Type VI/Odyssey Tri Hot 5K Three

Wow! Those are awesome. They're also pretty bold. Don't know if I could pull them off shooting 90 haha. Gotta work on the game a little first. Have three sets of TW15s but want a pair of those

Don't let your score dictate what you wear. :)

Anyone who thinks (let alone comments) your attire is directly related to your golf game should find something better to do. Wear what makes you feel good!

Don't let your score dictate what you wear. :)

Anyone who thinks (let alone comments) your attire is directly related to your golf game should find something better to do. Wear what makes you feel good!

Haha I always tell them gotta look good to play good! Like my man primetime used to say

• 3 weeks later...

Been checking for a Swingbyte 2 and a couple sellers have them used for $32:

Swingbyte 2 Golf Training Device https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00BQS9CH2/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_YVrPyb3BV832Z

Figure worst case either Amazon or AmEx will back me up.

Taylormade Qi10 LS 10.5*    (Diamana WB 63X)

Titleist TSR2+ 13*                 (Diamana ZF 70TX)

Titleist TSR3 18*                   (Diamana D+ Ltd 80TX)

Srixon ZX5 MkII 5i                 (MODUS 105X)

Srixon ZX7 MkII 6-PW           (MODUS 105X)

Taylormade MG4 48*, 52*    (DG TI S400)

Taylormade MG4 TW 56*     (DG TI S400)

Taylormade MG3 TW 60*     (DG TI S400)

LAB Mezz.1 Max Broomstick (TPT Putter)

Titleist ProV1x Left Dash

Swingbyte 2 Golf Training Device https://www.amazon.c...i_YVrPyb3BV832Z

Those are 3rd party sellers and are not "Amazon Fulfillment" so Amazon won't back you up.

Maybe Amex will but you are on your own there. I would stay away from those.

PXG SD 58*

Those are 3rd party sellers and are not "Amazon Fulfillment" so Amazon won't back you up.

You're wrong - they'll still back you with their A to Z Guarantee if for whatever reason it isn't sent/condition isn't as described (https://payments.amazon.com/help/201212420?). To save $100 on something I might not even like I'll roll the dice...

You're wrong - they'll still back you with their A to Z Guarantee if for whatever reason it isn't sent/condition isn't as described (https://payments.ama...help/201212420?). To save $100 on something I might not even like I'll roll the dice...

Suit yourself.

PXG SD 58*

You're wrong - they'll still back you with their A to Z Guarantee if for whatever reason it isn't sent/condition isn't as described (https://payments.ama...help/201212420?). To save $100 on something I might not even like I'll roll the dice...

Suit yourself.

You're seriously arguing against his statement which clearly states amazons policy in 3rd party sellers? You do realize the majority of Amazon IS 3rd parties now right?

G425 Max 10.5* Diamana S LTD

G425 Max 16.5* Diamana 75 FW 

G425 Max 19* MMT 80 

Srixon ZX UT 23* MMT 90

Srixon ZX5 5-AW MMT 105

Cleveland CBX Zipcore 54/58 MMT 105 SW

Ping Kushin 4

WITB

Suit yourself.

You're seriously arguing against his statement which clearly states amazons policy in 3rd party sellers? You do realize the majority of Amazon IS 3rd parties now right?

Sometimes you do get lucky..

I bought new swingbyte early last year for $35, which I thought was descent price.. It was through 3rd party via Amazon..

They sent me swingbyte 2.. .

Worked out for me.. :rolleyes:

I stated my opinion.. I have been on Amazon since it's beginning days and seen how it had evolved. Yes there are a lot of 3rd party seller and I know for a fact you do not get the same CS treatment as sold by Amazon or Fulfillment. BUT you don't have to agree.

Thats kind of his schtick…..to just be a snippy nay sayer, even if its totally wrong.

Really now you really know me.. and you have read all my postings to come that conclusion?

PXG SD 58*

Don't want to get into semantics. Yes, buying from Amazon vs 3rd party is treated differently. I took objection to Amazon "won't back [me] up" when in fact they will if there's something that goes awry. If you don't feel comfortable I respect that, I was merely correcting alternative facts.

Don't want to get into semantics. Yes, buying from Amazon vs 3rd party is treated differently. I took objection to Amazon "won't back [me] up" when in fact they will if there's something that goes awry. If you don't feel comfortable I respect that, I was merely correcting alternative facts.

You are correct.

I purchased an item on Amazon from a 3rd party seller. When the item didn't show up 2 weeks after it was supposed to, I contacted Amazon. I had my money back in seconds (amazon refunded me i think )

Stealth 2+ 10.5 - Ventus Black 6X

Cobra Aerojet LS 14.5 - Kaili Blue 70 TX
PXG 0311X Gen 4 - Ventus HB 10TX

PXG 0311P Gen 3- 4 iron - HZRDUS Red 105 X
PXG 0311P Gen 3 - 5 to PW - Nippon 125 X
Vokey SM9 Raw - 50F

Vokey SM9 Raw - 54S

Vokey Raw - 60K Low Bounce

Scotty Cameron X5R Flow Neck Torched Finish

You are correct.

I purchased an item on Amazon from a 3rd party seller. When the item didn't show up 2 weeks after it was supposed to, I contacted Amazon. I had my money back in seconds (amazon refunded me i think )

Yes Amazon will refund you when things don't show up. It's a very different game when you have to complaint about an used item from a 3rd party seller not being satisfactory. It's not the same as if you were to complaint about an used item came from Amazon Warehouse (which is an affiliated 3rd party).

Don't get me wrong, Amazon is great and has done well to keep all the sellers on good behavior. However it is not completely free of shady sellers and scam artists. In the case of the item in question, both sellers with it listed for the lower price has rating in the mid 80's.. that's very low on Amazon standard. Couple that with some of the reviewers complaint that their units broke apart and some received units that was glued together, I would be suspicious about the price being too good.

Then again, that is just my opinion. I am not telling anyone else how to spend their money.

PXG SD 58*

Well now you're changing the criteria. Obviously, Amazon or other, if you're buying used its gonna be an interpretation between seller and buyer. I bought a vacuum from the Amazon warehouse that wasn't as good as described in my opinion. I ended up keeping it as it worked fine. But amazon did ask if I wanted to return it for full price.

Yes there are shady people on there. But amazon has much stricter codes on the sellers than say your ebay.

G425 Max 10.5* Diamana S LTD

G425 Max 16.5* Diamana 75 FW 

G425 Max 19* MMT 80 

Srixon ZX UT 23* MMT 90

Srixon ZX5 5-AW MMT 105

Cleveland CBX Zipcore 54/58 MMT 105 SW

Ping Kushin 4

WITB