2024 Rocket Mortgage Classic WITB Photos ×

Nike golf. post your products.(NO BuySellTrade POSTS)

Kye123

Thanks to Reezyreez808 for this.

e60517dd23ce6b5b6385191b2dcc8207.jpg

Bonus

b50ea1945b14ce620c0b63410c2d7fca.jpg

that blue wind swirl cover is on my bucket list of must have items. One day ill find one! Great looking collection!
[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1310218-joes-self-sponsored-nike-bag-2016/#entry13270786"]WITB:[/url]
[size=2][color=#0000ff]Vapor Fly[/color] Driver[/size]
[size=2][color=#ff0000]VR Pro 3[/color] Fairway[/size]
[size=2][color=#ff0000]VR Pro 5 [/color][/size][size=2]Fairway[/size]
[size=2][color=#0000ff]Vapor Fly 7 [/color][/size][size=2]Fairway[/size]
[size=2][color=#0000cd]Vapor Fly 4 [/color]Hybrid[/size]
[size=2][color=#ff0000]VRs [/color]5-9 Irons[/size]
[size=2]Engage 54, 60 Square[/size]
[color=#0000cd][size=2]Method Origin RORS B2-01[/size][/color]
[size=2][color=#0000ff]RZN[/color] White[/size]

Question for you Nike guys. I have had a set of x3x dual wide sole wedges in the bag since last year. I really love the shape, the weight and the feel of these wedges. Lately I've just been wanting something new because, well, because WRX. I've had two beautiful sets of wedges show up in the last two weeks, Bridgestone J15 and Fourteen RM-12. I flipped both almost immediately. I never noticed how heavy the Nike wedges are but everything else feels too light and I don't like it. Anyone else think they are really heavy and, have you found any other wedges with similar weight or shape?

Question for you Nike guys. I have had a set of x3x dual wide sole wedges in the bag since last year. I really love the shape, the weight and the feel of these wedges. Lately I've just been wanting something new because, well, because WRX. I've had two beautiful sets of wedges show up in the last two weeks, Bridgestone J15 and Fourteen RM-12. I flipped both almost immediately. I never noticed how heavy the Nike wedges are but everything else feels too light and I don't like it. Anyone else think they are really heavy and, have you found any other wedges with similar weight or shape?

The engage wedges are really heavy compared to everything else as well.

Yeah I'm looking at them now. I know I'm the minority here but, I've never been a big fan of raw wedges.

One of the main reasons I've always like Nike wedges. They feel like anvils compared to most other brands.

If you find something you like just add lead tape until it feels good. Not the prettiest option but it gets the job done.

[color=#000000][b]TM 2016 M2 10.5 w/KK Silver 60 S [/b][/color]
[color=#000000][b]TM 2016 M1 3(15) w/KK Black 70 S [/b][/color]
[b][color=#0000ff]TM Rescue 11 3(18) w/NVS Org Next Gen 85 S
Nike VPC 4-PW w/Nippon Modus Tour 120 Stiff[/color][/b]
[color=#000000][b]TM MG2 52 SB and 58 LB w/DGS200  [/b]
[b]TM Spider X Copper [/b][/color]
[b][color=#000000]TM TP5 Pix[/color][/b]

One of the main reasons I've always like Nike wedges. They feel like anvils compared to most other brands.

If you find something you like just add lead tape until it feels good. Not the prettiest option but it gets the job done.

Are headweights given on wedges? I did a quick google but can't find any info.

Yeah I'm looking at them now. I know I'm the minority here but, I've never been a big fan of raw wedges.

I'm not a big fan of raw wedges either. But I finally bit on the toe sweep engages because I thought they'd be a great fit for my swing, and they are perfect. Love the weight more than anything. Guess I'll just learn to love the raw finish.

There was eBay seller selling 2016 staff bag for $255. He had 10 in stock yesterday but it just got sold out. I already got mine a month ago, but it wasn't this cheap!

Nike [color=#0000CD] Vapor Fly Pro Limited [/color]driver 9.5* Whiteboard 70g X-stiff
Nike [color=#99FF00]Vapor Flex [/color]3 wood 15* Whiteboard 80g Stiff
Nike [color=#99FF00]Vapor[/color] [color=#99FF00]Flex [/color]5 wood 19* Whiteboard 80g Stiff
Nike [color=#99FF00]Vapor Pro[/color] 3-PW S300 / Vapor Pro Combo 3-PW X-100 
Nike Engage wedge 52* Square
Nike Engage wedge 58* Toesweep
Nike [color=#0000CD]Origin B1-01 [/color][color=#000000]35"[/color] Putter with TW Proto Grip
Nike 2016 Platinum Cart Bag
IG airbong23

Are headweights given on wedges? I did a quick google but can't find any info.

I haven't seen many recently. The Vr Forged Wedge spec sheet has a SW of D4-D6. Still don't understand how you have a variable swingweight?

b9ee555cdbcfab456da7cdfdf1ac8d68.jpgc935946223d644535ff64624876c05ec.jpg7ef387c4d806fa8c4f369cf9b067b290.jpg3a65329c4afaaad4bac5d50846ad5374.jpgHad my eye on this putter for a few weeks. Almost got it from a golf shop for $143 last week. Found it new online with a discount code for $60.

Is that the counter weight, I am curious about this cause I have a Origin counterflex coming tomorrow and plan to cut it down the 32.5". Want to re-insert with a new grip if possible instead of the ramming a bolt shaft in for counter weight.

TM 2016 M2 12*(-2 setting) - OG Grafalloy Blue X, 43.5"

TEE XCG7 16.5* 4w, OG Grafalloy Blue S, 41.75"

Wilson D9 18* 4i, KBS Max-R, 39.5”

Cobra King OS 4-G, TT XP95 R300, -.5
Mack Daddy CB 56.14(2* weak)  60.12(3*  weak)

Edel Brick

b9ee555cdbcfab456da7cdfdf1ac8d68.jpgc935946223d644535ff64624876c05ec.jpg7ef387c4d806fa8c4f369cf9b067b290.jpg3a65329c4afaaad4bac5d50846ad5374.jpgHad my eye on this putter for a few weeks. Almost got it from a golf shop for $143 last week. Found it new online with a discount code for $60.

Is that the counter weight, I am curious about this cause I have a Origin counterflex coming tomorrow and plan to cut it down the 32.5". Want to re-insert with a new grip if possible instead of the ramming a bolt shaft in for counter weight.

Yes it is. The weight can be moved up and down and then placed back inside the grip. A counterbalance grip that can be adjusted.

Sorry for not going all the way back in the thread but anybody rocking the zoom 90's? Debating buying a pair...

Yep. They're solid.

[color=#000000][b]TM 2016 M2 10.5 w/KK Silver 60 S [/b][/color]
[color=#000000][b]TM 2016 M1 3(15) w/KK Black 70 S [/b][/color]
[b][color=#0000ff]TM Rescue 11 3(18) w/NVS Org Next Gen 85 S
Nike VPC 4-PW w/Nippon Modus Tour 120 Stiff[/color][/b]
[color=#000000][b]TM MG2 52 SB and 58 LB w/DGS200  [/b]
[b]TM Spider X Copper [/b][/color]
[b][color=#000000]TM TP5 Pix[/color][/b]

Sorry for not going all the way back in the thread but anybody rocking the zoom 90's? Debating buying a pair...

Just don't buy white top based pairs. Unless you like your shoes to be super brown and hard to clean.

I'll always be buying dark pairs from now on.

Driver: TaylorMade SIM 10.5*
Fairway: TaylorMade M6 15*
Fairway: TaylorMade M2 18*
Irons: Titleist 718 T-MB 4 iron
Irons: Titleist 718 AP2 5-PW
Wedges: Cleveland RTX-Zipcore 50*
Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 54*
Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 60*
Putter: TaylorMade Spider X

let us know how it goes. AF1 feel so heavy to me

Yep, after playing in the Vapor, Zoom 90, Command 2 and flyknit Chukka. These feel like bricks.

Good shoe and grip stability.

Driver: TaylorMade SIM 10.5*
Fairway: TaylorMade M6 15*
Fairway: TaylorMade M2 18*
Irons: Titleist 718 T-MB 4 iron
Irons: Titleist 718 AP2 5-PW
Wedges: Cleveland RTX-Zipcore 50*
Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 54*
Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 60*
Putter: TaylorMade Spider X

Just want to chime in about my new Origin's shaft. I got the counterflex version and have cut it down to my playing length 32.5". The shaft is all butt diameter(parallel) down almost half the putter length!! It's then got like an 8 step taper in a 8" long portion about the middle. Heaviest, and by far stiffest shaft I have ever felt. I went to bend it as a trial and it wouldn't flex at all, stout as hell. May or may not improve feel during my stroke, time will tell. I like it thus far.

It's just the weirdest putter shaft I've ever encountered, please tell me I'm not the only one to notice??

TM 2016 M2 12*(-2 setting) - OG Grafalloy Blue X, 43.5"

TEE XCG7 16.5* 4w, OG Grafalloy Blue S, 41.75"

Wilson D9 18* 4i, KBS Max-R, 39.5”

Cobra King OS 4-G, TT XP95 R300, -.5
Mack Daddy CB 56.14(2* weak)  60.12(3*  weak)

Edel Brick

let us know how it goes. AF1 feel so heavy to me

Yep, after playing in the Vapor, Zoom 90, Command 2 and flyknit Chukka. These feel like bricks.

Good shoe and grip stability.

Out of those 5, which has the best for ground stability when swinging. I have a swing speed of ~115mph and tend to launch my feet. Bad habit i'm tryna rid and i'd like to feel more ground-to-feet interaction when in motion.

What in the world is this? Did Nike do a Limited Edition all black Vapor Fly Pro or is this a custom job?

http://www.ebay.com/...=item4d59173f66

s-l1600.jpg

Yes, Nike released a Blackout VF and VFP. They came with a black camo headcover.

TaylorMade QI10 9* - Fujikura Ventus TR Blue 8TX

TaylorMade Stealth+ 15* - Fujikura Ventus Red 9TX

NIKE Vapor Fly Pro 3-4i - Fujikura Pro Tour Spec 95X

Mizuno JPX 919 Tour 5 - KBS Tour 130X

Mizuno JPX 919 Tour 6-PW - DG TI X100

Mizuno T22 Raw 50* S, 55* D | TaylorMade Hi Toe 60* - DG TI S400

Scotty Cameron Select Squareback +