2024 PGA Championship WITB Photos ×

Nike 2016

Mattpgolf15

Gave the RZN Tour Black a try and was really impressed with the ball. Held its line off the tee. Checked up on the greens and felt better off the putter face. Definitely not as firm as previous model. I liked it better the RZN Tour Platinum I've been playing. Looks like I'll be making a switch in balls again.

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Give the RZN Tour Black a try and was really impressed with the ball. Held its line off the tee. Checked up on the greens and felt better off the putter face. Definitely not as firm as previous model. I liked it better the RZN Tour Platinum I've been playing. Looks like I'll be making a switch in balls again.

Same for me, checks and feels better then last years balls and while I do prefer the feel of the platinum I need the few extra yards the black gives me versus the platinum.

TaylorMade Sim Max 9.5*
Taylormade M4 Tour 3wood
Nike VRS 18* & 21* Hybrids
TaylorMade P790 5-PW
TaylorMade Milled Grind 50..54..58
Scotty Cameron 009m
Bridgestone Tour Bx

No just wanted to make sure everyone was taken care of. I may have access to another one. I just need to inquire.

True. Still just like to make sure the loyal Nike people are taken care of!!

*sigh* I wish that were the case... :(

Talked to Nike couple times before the Origin release today to double check the LH would be released as well. Woke up early in the morning to order online and to my disappointment and slight depression, only available in RH. Called one of the reps after and he told me there is some manufacturing issue or something and that the LH won't be released until May 23.... I had my weekend and next week planned filled with golf but now it is officially ruined.... :cry: *sigh*

did see on golfsmiths website that the b2-01 is available in 33,34,35 lengths. not sure if thats for immediate purchase or what. was going to head to my local one some time this week. also has it listed for only 299$

Hey guys, just got my origin b2-01, I saw it at the golf shop and picked it up, hit one putt (missed) and bought it right then because of how great it felt and looked! Now, if anybody has a few pics of how the RM magnetic headcover looks and works could you send them to me or post them? Maybe I can alter the retail origin cover to work like the magnetic RM cover. Thanks.

Hey guys not sure if anyone interested but I have 2 new shafts for the Nike Vapor Fly Fwy woods. They are new Diamana D+ 70 Whiteboard shafts for the 3&5 woods. Will be on BST shortly.

Callaway AI Smoke Max 9* w/Ventus Blue Velocore<br />Callaway AI Smoke Max 3 Wood w/Ventus Blue Velocore<br />Callaway AI Smoke Max 5 Wood w/Ventus Blue Velocore<br />Artisan Prototype Irons 4-PW w/KBS Tour FLT 120 (1 of 1) <br />Artisan "MT" 50*<br />Artisan "MT" 56* w/TW 54* Sole<br />Artisan "MT" 60*<br />Artisan TX Proto Putter<br />TM TP5X

Oh my god, I'd love to be an employee

Planning on buying mine in a soon from the Scottsdale store!

DRIVER: Titleist TSi3 9° • Tensei AV RAW White
3 WOOD: Callaway Mavrik SubZero 15° • Aldila Rogue White
5 WOOD: Callaway Epic Speed 18° • HZRDUS Smoke Green
UTILITY: Srixon ZX 23° 4 iron • Recoil 95 F4
IRONS: Srixon ZX7 5-PW • Nippon Modus 120
WEDGES: Titleist SM8 50°F / 54°S / 58°M
PUTTER: Odyssey OG Bird 7 OR Scotty Special Select Newport 2 OR Nike Method 001

No. Velcro

Callaway AI Smoke Max 9* w/Ventus Blue Velocore<br />Callaway AI Smoke Max 3 Wood w/Ventus Blue Velocore<br />Callaway AI Smoke Max 5 Wood w/Ventus Blue Velocore<br />Artisan Prototype Irons 4-PW w/KBS Tour FLT 120 (1 of 1) <br />Artisan "MT" 50*<br />Artisan "MT" 56* w/TW 54* Sole<br />Artisan "MT" 60*<br />Artisan TX Proto Putter<br />TM TP5X

Yeah not thrilled.

Nike sent me a 30% off coupon today that can be used in any Nike factory Store, I don't live close enough to one to use it, If anyone wants it PM me and I can forward the email to you, It says its one time use only, So I'm taking that to mean its a one and done, so it will go to the first person who wants it.

Coupon is now gone

Hey guys not sure if anyone interested but I have 2 new shafts for the Nike Vapor Fly Fwy woods. They are new Diamana D+ 70 Whiteboard shafts for the 3&5 woods. Will be on BST shortly.

What flex?

Taylormade Stealth+ 10.5: Ventus Blue 6X
Titleist TSR2 4-16.5: Ventus Blue 7X
Titleist TSR2 5-19.5: MRC Tensei CK Pro Blue 80TX
Titleist T200 4: DG AMT X100
Titleist T100 5-PW: DG AMT X100
Titleist SM8 50, 54, 60: DG Tour Issue S400
Odyssey Ai Jailbird Mini DB 34" 

Grips Lamkin Full Cord; logo down 

Oh sorry. Stiff.

I wish Nike made a good players iron, if so, I would be an all Nike guy...

Are the Vapor Pro's not good enough for you? I love mine.

Taylormade Tour Issue M1 440 8.5 w/Project X HZRDUS Black 6.5
Taylormade Tour Issue M2 14* 3 wood w/Project X HZRDUS [color=#ff0000]Red[/color] 6.5
Titleist T-MB 2-5 iron w/Dynamic Gold Tour Issue Onyx X100
Titleist 716 MB 6-9 w/Dynamic Gold Tour Issue Onyx X100
Titleist Vokey SM6 47F, 52F, 58M w/Dynamic Gold Tour Issue Onyx X100
Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2
Scotty Cameron Buttonback Newport 2
Taylormade Spider Limited Jason Day

No just wanted to make sure everyone was taken care of. I may have access to another one. I just need to inquire.

Talked to Nike couple times before the Origin release today to double check the LH would be released as well. Woke up early in the morning to order online and to my disappointment and slight depression, only available in RH. Called one of the reps after and he told me there is some manufacturing issue or something and that the LH won't be released until May 23.... I had my weekend and next week planned filled with golf but now it is officially ruined.... :cry: *sigh*

did see on golfsmiths website that the b2-01 is available in 33,34,35 lengths. not sure if thats for immediate purchase or what. was going to head to my local one some time this week. also has it listed for only 299$

Yeah I saw that too. The only issue is that it says it directly ships from the manufacturer which means I would have to wait till May 23rd. Which blows... Yeah I could get the $50 off but I already have a Nike gift card that I want to use :/ ARGH

Well as a Nike fan and fan of the blue I am a little disappointed in the Fly and Fly Pro drivers. I have the Vapor Pro and after about 6 weeks neither of two drivers outperform the Vapor. My Vapor was more consistent and straighter. All drivers were within 6 yards of each other so that was not an issue. I will play the Vapor Pro this year and check out next years offerings so I still have my Nikes.

same here, fly driver didn't have that wow factor I thought it would. I'm still loving my VP driver. I'd like to see Nike come out with a driver all white with blue or volt swoosh. or jus replace the blue with white. still wanting that storm trooper trimmed in volt staff bag. that will never happen hahaha

Don't give up, they're out there in the wild right now. I tested one out at my local golf shop today.

Don't give up, they're out there in the wild right now. I tested one out at my local golf shop today.

WAIT! Is that a left handed putter?!?!

Yup, no smoke and mirrors. Being a lefty and a loyal Titlest player, I was initially pretty bummed that Scotty Cameron snubbed the Newport again for lefties. But in all honesty, this B2-01 Origin feels better than the Newport. Holding out on picking up the B2-01 until I get to try out the Counterflex version.

Yup, no smoke and mirrors. Being a lefty and a loyal Titlest player, I was initially pretty bummed that Scotty Cameron snubbed the Newport again for lefties. But in all honesty, this B2-01 Origin feels better than the Newport. Holding out on picking up the B2-01 until I get to try out the Counterflex version.

:o I tried out the right handed version at Roger Dunn. FOR SURE a must have after putting with it, the feel is off the charts compared to the Midnight 006. Do you mind telling me what store you were at and where? (Totally want to call in and order it :P)