Paige Spiranac?

Endres

IMO, sponsors (on any tour) can invite whomever they chose for whatever reason they want (which may not even be about the golf). Players who complain that they should have been chosen because they're better players should instead focus on improving their ranking so they get an auto invite.

Natalie Gulbis is a great choice as she's quite popular but I wouldn't be surprised if PS was able to bring in a lot of excitement in a young demographic that could benefit the sponsor.

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who were the sponsors invitees? Did they make the cut?

Natyalie Gilbis and amateur Hannah O'Sullivan both go whom missed the cut and have had far greater golf careers than Spirinac.

O'Sullivan is 17 and has already won on the Symetra Tour. Paige can't get there.

Dont be too harsh or she'll cry about it on instagram or twitter. " people are mean to me" " people judge me for what i wear on the course" no s*** sherlock. Not too many skin tight bodysuits out on tour, take the hint. shes on minute 17 of her 15

Natyalie Gilbis and amateur Hannah O'Sullivan both go whom missed the cut and have had far greater golf careers than Spirinac.

O'Sullivan is 17 and has already won on the Symetra Tour. Paige can't get there.

Dont be too harsh or she'll cry about it on instagram or twitter. " people are mean to me" " people judge me for what i wear on the course" no s*** sherlock. Not too many skin tight bodysuits out on tour, take the hint. shes on minute 17 of her 15

Yea I have no problem with her exploiting her looks but then you can't go and b**** about people not taking your golf game seriously

M2, maybe
915 FD
913 HD
712u 3
714 AP2 4-p
SM5 53, 59
Circa62

Looks like Paige didn't make the cut again at the Bank of Hope Founders....

Oops! She wasn't there either......

She was too busy posting more gems like this

https://www.instagra.../p/BRwain3gvNr/

Do you believe the BS coming out of this ones mouth? "I hesitated to post this because it might be too sexy"... yeah right. Its what you do for a living dont try and turn it into some BS self empowering trip.

You seem like the nice type of person who attacks a woman on the internet.

I look at Paige as a model who golfs instead of a golfer who models.

[font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif]Driver: Yonex Ezone 380 9*
Fairway: Tour Edge cb5 15*
Hybrid: Tour Edge cb5 19*
Irons: Hogan Ft Worth (15) 21*, 25*, 29*, 33*, 37*, 41*, 45*
Wedges: Hogan TK 49*, 53*, 57*
Putter: 2007 Odyssey Black #1
Bag: PING Hoofer[/font]

Easy white knight shes not gonna date you if you defend her honor. Im surprised you didnt call me a hater or jealous. " Attacks a woman on the internet" good grief. Get a grip

Easy white knight shes not gonna date you if you defend her honor. Im surprised you didnt call me a hater or jealous. " Attacks a woman on the internet" good grief. Get a grip

Do you have the same perspective with respect to those who defend Inbee Park's honor, stating that there are many male touring pros who think she's the equivalent to Jordan Spieth and stating that Dave Stockton said the same without any proof?

I really don't care if she would date me or not, and I'm not here to defend her honor. In reality you're a chub on an internet board and you're talking about her. Hasn't she already won?

I really don't care if she would date me or not, and I'm not here to defend her honor. In reality you're a chub on an internet board and you're talking about her. Hasn't she already won?

Would not that make you a chub calling a chub a chub?

Huh? Im responding to a thread not started by me by stating my opinion but she won? Great logic pal and thanks for calling me a chub ill schedule a press conference like Paige did to complain and cry about your cyberbullying. Im off to my safe space as you really hurt my feelings...

Give the girl a break, she is making a living as a pro golfer. Living the dream, you wish you could live.

No she is absolutely not making a living as apro golfer. Im a mini tour player and quite happy thanks. I dont need to show my a** to be relevant just let my scores do that you know like a pro golfer does..

Give the girl a break, she is making a living as a pro golfer. Living the dream, you wish you could live.

Just curious but what about her makes her a professional golfer in your opinion?

She has status as a professional and not an amateur and plays in pro events. She's a pro, just not a great one.

Ping G410 LST 10* (DI-6X)
Ping G410 3W 15.5* (DI-7X)
Ping i20 3-PW (PX 6.0)
Ping Glide 2.0 51*SS, 56*SS, 60*ES (PX 6.0)
Ping Vault Arna

Just curious but what about her makes her a professional golfer in your opinion?

She has status as a professional and not an amateur and plays in pro events. She's a pro, just not a great very good one.

Fixed for you.

Callaway Rogue ST Max 10.5°/Xcaliber SL 45 a flex,Callaway Rogue ST Max Heavenwood/Xcaliber FW a flex, Maltby KE4 ST-H 3h/Rapid Taper a flex, Maltby KE4 ST-H 4h/Rapid Taper a flex, Maltby KE4 Tour TC 5h/Rapid Taper a flex, Maltby KE4 Tour+ 6-G/Xcaliber Rapid Taper a flex, Maltby Max Milled 54° & 58°/Xcaliber Wedge 85 r flex, Mizuno Bettinardi C06

What? i dont have a clue what youre asking

He keeps beating this same dead horse, over and over and over again in every thread where he thinks anyone will listen to him.

This is what I love about the internet. Wobgon is exactly the guy who feels such an incredible need to defend Inbee Park that he'll resort to making s*** up (and throwing around the "hater" concept that lowheel mentioned). When called on backing up his assertion (his claim that I compared my putting knowledge to Dave Stockton), he doesn't reply but is happy to post nonsense in another thread.

As lowheel stated, she's not going to date you if you defend her honor, bud.

FWIW, I agree with lowheel that it's incredibly hypocritical of celebrities to decry the downside of the medium they use to create their lifestyle.

He keeps beating this same dead horse, over and over and over again in every thread where he thinks anyone will listen to him.

This is what I love about the internet. Wobgon is exactly the guy who feels such an incredible need to defend Inbee Park that he'll resort to making s*** up (and throwing around the "hater" concept that lowheel mentioned). When called on backing up his assertion (his claim that I compared my putting knowledge to Dave Stockton), he doesn't reply but is happy to post nonsense in another thread.

FWIW, I agree with lowheel that it's incredibly hypocritical of celebrities to decry the downside of the medium they use to create their lifestyle.

Thank you very much......My nonsense must be really, really good nonsense if you enjoy it, as of course as we all know.you are the undisputed king of nonsense here on wrx.

No one even understands what you just posted.

But neither do you.

Winning a womens professional golf event. Albeit on a lower level tour.

http://www.golfdiges...st-win-as-a-pro