2024 PGA Championship WITB Photos ×

APPLY: TaylorMade PSi Iron Testing! 5 Testers wanted. Apply here!

What’s in your current bag? Bio Cell Driver, Talylormade SLDR 3HL and 2HYB. Cobra FlyZ+4-6, FlyZ Pro 7-PW. Vokey SM5 50. Vokey SM2 54,58. Cameron Putter. Taylormade Tour Preferred Balls.

What is your current handicap? 8.8

Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? Cincinnati, OH

What irons are you playing now? FlyZ+ 4-6(1* weak), Pro 7-PW (std)

When were you last fit for irons? Less than three months ago.

If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing TaylorMade PSi Irons review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the clubs. YES

Visit here and choose your specs. Include them in your post: TaylorMade PSi (Note Standard PSi. Not Tour)
You can choose any no-upcharge shafts. Grips/wraps will be stock

3-PW, Standard LLL. KBS Tour S. Standard Grips (+2 wraps if possible).

Please explain how you would approach testing the TaylorMade PSi Irons. I have access to a GC2/Trackman and a master pga pro (TM staffer afaik), who can break down my stats (mishits!) better than I can. Also can comparison test to my current set and backup set of Tour Preferred CB 14 irons with the same shafts. Real world testing is possible if delivered before it gets too cold to test!

Thanks for the opportunity for us to try these out!

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[list]
[*][b]What’s in your current bag? [/b]Callaway BBV 10.5* driver, BBV 3W, BB 3 & 4 hybrids, Callaway Apex 5-PW AW SW Nippon 990 shafts, X-Forged 60* wedge
[*][b]What is your current handicap? [/b]Normally shoot mid 80s to low 90s
[*][b]Where are you located? [/b]Shelbyville, TN
[*][b]What irons are you playing now? [/b]Callaway Apex 5-PW AW SW Nippon 990 shafts
[*][b]When were you last fit for irons? [/b]Never been fit for any clubs before
[*][b]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing TaylorMade PSi Irons review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the clubs. [/b]Yes I can absolutely do this. I will provide pictures including picturesfrom the course.
[*][b]Visit here and choose your specs. Include them in your post: [url="http://taylormadegolf.com/PSi-Irons/DW-WZ354.html"][color="#0f72da"]TaylorMade PSi[/color][/url] (Note Standard PSi. Not Tour) [/b]PSi Right Hand 5-PW, AW, SW Standard Loft, Lie, Length, Steel Nippon NS PRO 950 T Regualr Flex Shafts, Lamkin TM UTX Standard Wrap Logo Up Grips
[list]
[*]You can choose any no-upcharge shafts. Grips/wraps will be stock
[/list]
[*][b]Please explain how you would approach testing the TaylorMade PSi Irons [/b]I would test the TM PSi irons with both on the course and range testing. I would start out on the range and hit 5 balls with each iron throughout the set. I would do the same with my Apex alternating between each set (5 iron PSi then 5 iron Apex). On the course I would test them by comparing them to my Callaway Apex irons. I would do this over 2 days and 4 rounds on the same course. 1st day I would play a morning round with the TM PSi irons to see how they feel and perform. I would then play and afternoon round with my Apex and note any differences I see. The next day I would start out with my Apex in the morning and follow up with the TM PSi irons in the afternoon and again note and differences in feel, accuracy and distances.
[/list]

Ping G400 10.5* driver
Ping G400 3 wood
Ping G400 3 & 4 hybrids
Ping i25 5-PW AW SW LW irons
Ping Sydney 34" putter
Ping Pioneer 2017 bag
Bridgestone Tour B330-RX ball

Are there lefty clubs available?

My bag: LH Nike Covert 2.0 D and 3W, Titleist 913H 21 and 24 hybrid, Mizuno MP-60 4-PW, and Mizuno wedges.

At last revision my index is 11.0

I play out of Eagle Point Golf Club in Medford, OR

I'm playing Mizuno MP-60 irons although I've never been fit by a quality fitter I've tried a lot of options and think I know my needs pretty well.

I would love to participate and review the irons. I have a high quality digital SLR camera and could take tons of photos and post my thoughts on all things PSi.

I'd prefer to try the PSi Tour in 4-AW with KBS C Taper 105 Regular flex at 2 degree flat from standard lie angles and standard lofts.

I would approach the testing as a scientific testing by plotting dispersion and distance between the TaylorMades and my old Mizunos. I have access to some other TaylorMade offerings and could test the new PSi side-by-side with the RSi from my club's fitting cart. I would like to compare feel at impact, look at address, turf interaction, as well as the shot shape (trajectory and fade/draw bias) both on the driving range and out on the course. Luckily we have great weather and I could hit the clubs out side off of grass.

Thanks for the opportunity to participate!

[b]Current Bag[/b]

BombTech Grenade 10.5º
Tour Edge Exotics E8 16.5º
Tour Edge Exotics E8 21º
Nike Vapor Speed H 23º
Nike Vapor Speed H 26º
TaylorMade SpeedBlades 6-AW
TaylorMade TP EF 54º
TaylorMade TP EF 58º
TaylorMade Ghost Tour KO-12

[b]Handicap Index[/b]

[b]Location[/b]

Weymouth, MA

[b]Current Irons[/b]

TM SpeedBlades

[b]Last Fitting[/b]

March 2015

[b]Review Thread Participation?[/b]

Yes. I can be quite loquacious. I would welcome the opportunity to give our members my ongoing opinions of the PSi irons.

[b]PSi Specifications[/b]

5 - SW
+1-inch
2.5º upright
MRC Kuro Kage R, 90
Standard grip/size

[b]My Testing Process Approach[/b]

Our facility, in addition to a golf course and driving range, has a pitching range practice greens and chipping areas. I would compare the PSi's with the SpeedBlades at all four areas, extensively. How do they match up? Are there any distinct advantages between the two? I think the SB's are one of the finest irons TM has ever built, so this would be a good test. Are the PSi's THAT much better?

I would test from a variety of lies: heavy rough, tight lies, and the like.

Since I am no longer working, I could spend a lot of time putting these irons through their paces.

For purposes of full disclosure, please note that I am not the typical member of GolfWRX, who is probably in his 30's. I am 60 years old, so you may want to keep that in mind when you make your final decision.

Thank you for your considerations.

Thanks for a chance to test these clubs.[list]
[*]What’s in your current bag? [b]Callaway XR Driver, Callaway XR 4w and 7W , Exotics E8 4H, Ping Eye 2 irons , Scotty Cameron Putter[/b]
[*]What is your current handicap? [b]9.5[/b]
[*]Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)[b]Windermere, FL[/b]
[*]What irons are you playing now? [b]Ping Eye 2 , 4 -LW, Red Dot, -.5 in[/b]
[*]When were you last fit for irons? [b]3 years ago (Ping nFlight fitting at Celebration Golf Academy)[/b]
[*]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing TaylorMade PSi Irons review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the clubs. I[b] will gladly participate. I have access to the range at Orange County National home of PGA Show Demo Day as well as an Ernest Sports ES14 launch monitor that I will use to put these clubs through their paces. [/b]
[/list]
[b]PSi Specifications[/b]

[b]5 -SW[/b]
[b]Nippon NS 950 shafts Stiff Flex, Soft Stepped 1x[/b]
[b]1 degree flat, 1 degree weak, .5 in short[/b]
[b]Undersized grips if available. If not mens standard no wraps[/b]

[b]Please explain how you would approach testing the TaylorMade Psi Irons: The clubs would be tested both on the range and on course using my launch monitor. Being in sunny Florida will also mean I can be testing the clubs at their release date and through the winter when others are having to shut it down for the year. My ability to provide continuos feedback in the fall and winter will be of benefit to those in cooler climates looking to buy new clubs as the season starts up again for them in the spring.[/b]

[list]
[*]What’s in your current bag?
[/list]
Taylormade R11S TP 9 degree with an R.I.P. Phenom Shaft in X flex
Titleist 913F 3 Wood Diamana Blueboard 72 gram Stiff
Titleist 915Hd 2 Hybrid Diamana Blackboard 92 gram Stiff

Taylormade Tour Preferred Cbs 2014 Model 4-AW KBS Tour Stiff
Cleveland Rotex 2.0 56 and 60 Degree Wedge
Taylormade Ghost Tour Black Putter[list]
[*]What is your current handicap?
[/list]
8.4[list]
[*]Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)?
[/list]
Atlanta, Ga[list]
[*]What irons are you playing now?
[/list]
Taylormade Tour Preferred Cbs 2014 Model[list]
[*]When were you last fit for irons?
[/list]
Never[list]
[*]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing TaylorMade PSi Irons review thread?
[/list]
I agree to testing by range time, pictures and on course reviews[list]
[*]Visit here and choose your specs. Include them in your post: [url="http://taylormadegolf.com/PSi-Irons/DW-WZ354.html"]TaylorMade PSi[/url] (Note Standard PSi. Not Tour)
[list]
[/list]
[/list]
3-PW Standard Length and Loft, KBS Tour Stiff shafts[list]
[*]Please explain how you would approach testing the TaylorMade PSi Irons
[/list]
I go to the range daily as is, I would go through my daily range routine of warm up with my PW, GW, SW, and LW and get into my normal 18s routine of hitting varying Iron shots at different targets, mixing in woods. I would hit shots with both my set and the test clubs. I would then play my wednesday and sunday rounds with the test clubs and record my scores and keep a notebook on differences I see on the course. I'll also be using an es14 for data purposes to see launch and clubhead and ballspeed

• What’s in your current bag?
    • Titleist 905t Fujikura speeder stiff. -1" standard
    • Callaway xhot *20 Matrix Altus tour stiff. standard
    • Mizuno mp60 KBS Tour Stiff +1"
    • Cleveland *54, *58
    • Odyessey VLine Pro.

• +3.6 Handicap

• Groton, CT

• Mizuno mp60

[*]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing TaylorMade PSi Irons review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the clubs.

• Absolutely agree, have the right camera equipment.

[*]Please explain how you would approach testing the TaylorMade PSi Irons

• Local Green: Testing full shots. PW>9>7>5. With the PSI and my irons.
    • Using GC2 at local driving range pro shop. Comparing to my irons and other top brands.
    • All shots using pro v1
    • Playing multiple rounds. with both sets

Nqju0yY.jpg

Titleist Ts4 9.5* Accra TZ6 M5
Ping G400 5w Motore Speeder VC 7.3x
Mizuno HMB 3 Nippon 120x

Mizuno MP20 4-P Nippon 120x
Cleveland Zipcore 52, 56 Ti S400

Cleveland Rtx 4 60-03 Ti S400
Ping Heppler ZB3
ProV1

What's in your Current Bag? SLDR S Driver, TEE XCG5 3 wood, Adams Super S 19* Hybrid, Mizuno MX200 irons, Vokey 56/60 Wedges, Scotty C Putter
Current Handicap: 13
Current Location: Picayune MS
What Irons are you playing now. Mizuno MX200 4-gw XP s300
When were you last fit for irons: When I bought the MX200's
If Selected do you agree to participate in a TaylorMade review thread? Absolutely
Specs on PSI Irons: 4-AW True Temper XPTs300, TM UTX Grip logo down, 1 wrap up two down, standard lie, 0.5 strong
Please explain how you would test the TaylorMade PSI irons? An initial trackman test and range session to get a visual and physical feel for the irons and ball flight. Then a real world test on several course where I know the irons needed on various holes and can validate the improvements over my existing set by comparing, distance, accuracy and consistency in a controlled environment,. This will lead to confidence about the clubs.

[list]
[*]What’s in your current bag? Rocketbladez 4-SW, Ping Eye 2 LW, Aeroburner TP driver, RBZ 3 wood, UDI 2 iron, TM Arc1 Putter
[*]What is your current handicap? 6.9
[*]Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? Lenexa, Kansas
[*]What irons are you playing now? Rocketbladez
[*]When were you last fit for irons? Golf Galaxy
[*]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing TaylorMade PSi Irons review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the clubs. Absolutely
[*]Visit here and choose your specs. Include them in your post: [url="http://taylormadegolf.com/PSi-Irons/DW-WZ354.html"]TaylorMade PSi[/url] (Note Standard PSi. Not Tour)
[list]
[/list][*]Please explain how you would approach testing the TaylorMade PSi Irons Rocketbladez have been the best irons I have every played, so my testing approach would be a straight up comparison against those as far as distance, distance control/consistency and ease of use. Looking forward to it, I play alot and will give them a full workout.
[/list]
PSi 3-AW, KBS Stiff 105, +1/4, standard loft and lie, logo down on grip.

[list]
[*]Currently I play a aeroburner 15 degree fairway wood stiff shaft, R15 17 degree hybrid stiff shaft, Titleist 913H 21 degree hybrid stiff shaft, Mizuno JPX850-Forged 4 and 5 iron, Mizuno MP-54 6-PW, and a Cleveland 52,56,60 degree wedges.
[*]My current handicap is 10.
[*]La Plata, MD
[*]Currently in play are a Mizuno 850 forged 4 and 5 iron and a Mizuno MP-54 6 through pitching wedge
[*]The last time I was fit for iron's was May 2012
[*]If selected I do agree to participate in an ongoing TaylorMade PSi Irons review thread by providing feedback with hi quality pictures. Show hits off hit the toe, heel and dead center. Being able to provide data using trackman when possible. Photo's of the iron in play and how each shot reacted from the rough, fairway, off the tee and any other shot possible.
[*]
[*]Set
Model: PSi
Hand: Right
Head Loft: 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 Earliest Shipping Date: 11/06/2015
Custom Options
Lie Adjustment: Standard
Loft Adjustment: Standard
Shaft
Shaft Material: Steel
Manufacturer: KBS
Model: C-Taper Lite
Flex: S
Tipping Adjustment: Standard
Length: Standard
Shaft Length: 37.25 Earliest Shipping Date: 11/06/2015
Grip
Manufacturer: Lamkin
Model: TM UTX
Extra Wrap: 4 Wraps
Logo: Down
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]I would approach testing by first starting in a control environment like a driving range to get a base line set of numbers and to see how the clubs preform for a general standard. Then over the allotted time I will spend time on the golf course using the club off the tee, from the fairway, and out of the rough. Seeing how the performance of the ball is affected and how mis-hits are handled.
[/list]

What’s in your current bag?
>Titleist 913 driver/3wood/hybrid, Mizuno MP54 P-4, SM4 50, 54, 60

What is your current handicap?
>9.6

Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)?
>San Diego, CA

What irons are you playing now?
>Mizuno MP54

When were you last fit for irons?
>I actually just reshafted from Modus 120 S to 120 X after performing my own testing in conjunction with a PGA pro I know. I was fitted into my MP54s approximately a year ago. Every club I've owned in the last 3 years of playing this game I was fitted into - I really believe that this is important. And if I'm selected I'd LOVE to come visit you guys for a fitting rather than guessing - I'm really close so it'd be no problem.

If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing TaylorMade PSi Irons review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the clubs.
>Absolutely. None of these things will be a problem.

Visit here and choose your specs. Include them in your post: [url="http://taylormadegolf.com/PSi-Irons/DW-WZ354.html"]TaylorMade PSi[/url] (Note Standard PSi. Not Tour)
>See image below.

Please explain how you would approach testing the TaylorMade PSi Irons
>I've always wanted to try TM irons but in the past did not get fit to them for no reason in particular (I'm not a hater and tried a few, but the models I tried at the time I selected MP54s didn't quite work as well for me). My testing would consist of three phases: 1) After warming up I'd hit the 6i from my current set and the PSi to establish how they feel relative to each other, paying attention to ball flight and what my misses look like. 2) Next, I'd get on a launch monitor and compare stats, again with the 6i (this'll cost me but I'm willing to do it). 3) Finally the most fun phase - take these babies to a course I know well and see how they perform for me! I'd probably want to do 2-3 rounds to get more of a sample size.

[quote name='HipCheck' timestamp='1444849683' post='12456140']
[attachment=2992822:TESTING_tmpsi.jpg]

GolfWRX and TaylorMade are looking for 5 GolfWRX members to test the new PSi Irons and participate in a Member Review Thread. Read how to apply below.

[size=4][size=4][b]ABOUT TAYLORMADE PSi IRONS:[/b][/size][/size]

[size=4][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]SUPERIOR FEEL
We took an innovative approach to providing the better player with superior feel. Our new Dynamic Feel System
consists of a multi-material badge that reduces vibration across the face. Combined with re-designed head
geometries, tungsten weighting in the long irons, and forged short irons, PSi offers a truly dynamic take on
delivering superior sound and feel throughout the set.[/size][/size][/font]

[size=4][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]THE LOOK PREFERRED BY BETTER PLAYERS
In PSi irons, we combined beauty with purpose. Classic lines and carefully-considered shaping give PSi irons
the clean and precise look preferred by better players, while also employing a progressive spec package that
ensures each iron performs optimally for its specific role. Blade length, topline thickness, and offset increase
gradually from the wedges to the long irons, inspiring confidence at address no matter the shot.[/size][/size][/font]

[size=4][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]CONSISTENT DISTANCE WITHOUT COMPROMISE
Our new cut-thru sole slot and thin, sub-2mm face add impressive ball speed to an iron with such a compact shape, while protecting ball speed on shots struck low on the face. Face Slot Technology is another mechanism
to achieve consistent distance, preserving ball speed on heel and toe mis-hits. The new 360° undercut lowers
the center of gravity to generate the optimal combination of trajectory and distance desired by better players.[/size][/size][/font]

[b]HOW TO APPLY: [/b]
In the post below, provide answers to the following questions:[list]
[*]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing TaylorMade PSi Irons review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the clubs.
[list]
[/list][*]Please explain how you would approach testing the TaylorMade PSi Irons
[/list]
[b]SELECTION PROCESS:[/b]
TaylorMade and GolfWRX will evaluate the applications and select 5 testers after the application thread is closed. This will go quickly so apply below now!
[/quote]

GolfWRX and TaylorMade are looking for 5 GolfWRX members to test the new PSi Irons and participate in a Member Review Thread. Read how to apply below.

We took an innovative approach to providing the better player with superior feel. Our new Dynamic Feel System
consists of a multi-material badge that reduces vibration across the face. Combined with re-designed head
geometries, tungsten weighting in the long irons, and forged short irons, PSi offers a truly dynamic take on

[size=4][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]THE LOOK PREFERRED BY BETTER PLAYERS
In PSi irons, we combined beauty with purpose. Classic lines and carefully-considered shaping give PSi irons
the clean and precise look preferred by better players, while also employing a progressive spec package that
ensures each iron performs optimally for its specific role. Blade length, topline thickness, and offset increase
gradually from the wedges to the long irons, inspiring confidence at address no matter the shot.[/size][/size][/font]

[size=4][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]CONSISTENT DISTANCE WITHOUT COMPROMISE
Our new cut-thru sole slot and thin, sub-2mm face add impressive ball speed to an iron with such a compact shape, while protecting ball speed on shots struck low on the face. Face Slot Technology is another mechanism
to achieve consistent distance, preserving ball speed on heel and toe mis-hits. The new 360° undercut lowers
the center of gravity to generate the optimal combination of trajectory and distance desired by better players.[/size][/size][/font]

[list]
[/list][*]Please explain how you would approach testing the TaylorMade PSi Irons
[/list]
TaylorMade and GolfWRX will evaluate the applications and select 5 testers after the application thread is closed. This will go quickly so apply below now!
[/quote]

What’s in your current bag? Taylormade R15 Driver(Kuro Kage XT60 shaft), Taylormade Aeroburner 3wood, Taylormade Aeroburner 3 hybrid, 714 AP2s, SM5 wedges, Scotty Cameron Laguna 2.
What is your current handicap? 2
Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? Roscoe,Illinois
What irons are you playing now? Titleist 714 AP2s 4-P)
When were you last fit for irons? Never ?
If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing TaylorMade PSi Irons review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the clubs. YES ?????????
Visit here and choose your specs. Include them in your post: TaylorMade PSi (Note Standard PSi. Not Tour) Lie Angle: Standard, Standard shaft length, X100 or stiff flex.
Please explain how you would approach testing the TaylorMade Psi Irons. I would test the irons on the range and on multiple courses to get results on feel, distances, and overall performance.

I will also use them on a launch moniter for comparison vs AP2s

THANK YOU!!'????????

[b]ABOUT TAYLORMADE PSi IRONS:[/b]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]SUPERIOR FEEL
delivering superior sound and feel throughout the set.[/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]THE LOOK PREFERRED BY BETTER PLAYERS
gradually from the wedges to the long irons, inspiring confidence at address no matter the shot.[/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]CONSISTENT DISTANCE WITHOUT COMPROMISE
the center of gravity to generate the optimal combination of trajectory and distance desired by better players.[/font]

[*]What’s in your current bag?[color=#ff0000][b] Taylormade R1 Driver - Graphite Design AD-DI 6X, Callaway XR #3 Hybrid Project X 6.0 S flex, Taylormade Tour Preferred CB Irons 4-PW, KBS Tour 120S shafts, Cleveland 588 50* Wedge, Titleist SM5 56* Wedge, Callaway Mack Daddy Tour Grind 60* Wedge, 38" Odyssey Works Versa 2-Ball Fang Putter[/b][/color]
[*]What is your current handicap? [b][color=#ff0000]19.2[/color][/b]
[*]Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)?[color=#ff0000][b] El Cajon, CA[/b][/color]
[*]What irons are you playing now? [b][b]T[/b]aylormade Tour Preferred CB Irons 4-PW, KBS Tour 120S shafts[/b]
[*]When were you last fit for irons? [color="#ff0000"][b]2 years ago[/b][/color]
[*]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing TaylorMade PSi Irons review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the clubs. [color="#ff0000"][b]Yes[/b][/color]
[*]Visit here and choose your specs. Include them in your post: [url="http://taylormadegolf.com/PSi-Irons/DW-WZ354.html"]TaylorMade PSi[/url] (Note Standard PSi. Not Tour) [color=#797E80][size=3]Model:[/size][/color][color=#000000] [/color][color=#191919][size=3]PSi[/size][/color][color=#000000]
[color=#ff0000][b][size=3]Hand:[/size] [size=3]RH[/size][/b][/color][/color][color=#000000]
[color=#ff0000][b][size=3]Gender:[/size] [size=3]M[/size][/b][/color][/color][color=#000000]
[color=#ff0000][b][size=3]Shaft Material:[/size] [size=3]ST[/size][/b][/color][/color][color=#000000]
[color=#ff0000][b][size=3]Loft:[/size] [size=3]4[/size][/b][/color][/color][color=#000000]
[color=#ff0000][b][size=3]Loft:[/size] [size=3]5[/size][/b][/color][/color][color=#000000]
[color=#ff0000][b][size=3]Loft:[/size] [size=3]6[/size][/b][/color][/color][color=#000000]
[color=#ff0000][b][size=3]Loft:[/size] [size=3]7[/size][/b][/color][/color][color=#000000]
[color=#ff0000][b][size=3]Loft:[/size] [size=3]8[/size][/b][/color][/color][color=#000000]
[color=#ff0000][b][size=3]Loft:[/size] [size=3]9[/size][/b][/color][/color][color=#000000]
[color=#ff0000][b][size=3]Loft:[/size] [size=3]PW[/size][/b][/color][/color][color=#000000]
[color=#ff0000][b][size=3]Lie Adjustment:[/size] [size=3]Standard[/size][/b][/color][/color][color=#000000]
[color=#ff0000][b][size=3]Loft Adjustment:[/size] [size=3]Standard[/size][/b][/color][/color][color=#000000]
[color=#ff0000][b][size=3]Shaft Vendor:[/size] [size=3]KBS[/size][/b][/color][/color][color=#000000]
[color=#ff0000][b][size=3]Shaft Model:[/size] [size=3]Tour V[/size][/b][/color][/color][color=#000000]
[color=#ff0000][b][size=3]Shaft Flex:[/size] [size=3]S[/size][/b][/color][/color][color=#000000]
[color=#ff0000][b][size=3]Tipping Adjustment:[/size] [size=3]Standard[/size][/b][/color][/color][color=#000000]
[color=#ff0000][b][size=3]Length Adjustment:[/size] [size=3]Standard[/size][/b][/color][/color][color=#000000]
[color=#ff0000][b][size=3]Grip Vendor:[/size] [size=3]TaylorMade[/size][/b][/color][/color][color=#000000]
[color=#ff0000][b][size=3]Grip Model:[/size] [size=3]Tour Velvet Red Cap[/size][/b][/color][/color][color=#000000]
[color=#ff0000][b][size=3]Grip Wraps:[/size] [size=3]Standard[/size][/b][/color][/color][color=#000000]
[color=#ff0000][b][size=3]Grip Logo:[/size] [size=3]Down[/size][/b][/color][/color][color=#000000]
[color=#ff0000][b][size=3]Loft:[/size] [size=3]4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, PW[/size][/b][/color][/color]
[list]
[/list][*]Please explain how you would approach testing the TaylorMade PSi Irons [color="#ff0000"][b]I would play three full rounds hitting every iron shot 4-PW (would be tested) against my current irons and provide feedback on the three rounds based on: looks, performance, distance and forgiveness.[/b][/color]
[/list]
[/quote]

What's in your current bag? TaylorMade Speedblade Regular, Callaway X2Hot Driver, TaylorMade Rocketballs 2 3 Wood, Cleveland Mashie 2,3,4 Hybrids.
What's your current handicap? 14
Where are you located? Pittsburgh, PA
What irons are you playing now? Taylormade Speedblades Regular shaft
When were you last fir for irons? 2 years ago
Spec's? Regular shaft, 1/2" over, 2* up. Midsize grip.
Testing? I would test the short and mid irons for accuracy at the range. The long irons I would test for forgiveness and length there also. A Trackman could be used to analyse spin and launch angle as well as check the launch heights. Mostly the feel would be the deciding factor.

[list]
[*] Cobra bio cell+, callaway alpha 815 3wood, callaway alpha 815 hybrid 19 degrees, taylormade sldr 4-aw, callaway md2 56 and 60, and scotty cameron newport 2
[*]What is your current handicap? 8.4
[*]Where are you located (City, State – US Only Please)? Ashburn, VA
[*]What irons are you playing now? SLDR 4-aw c-taper 90 stiff
[*]When were you last fit for irons? june 2014
[*]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing TaylorMade PSi Irons review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the clubs. Of course and will update each week after my wedding at the end of Nov.
[list]
[*]PSI 4-AW kbs c-taper 105 stiff
[/list]
[*]Please explain how you would approach testing the TaylorMade PSi Irons - I play throughout the winter when I can and I also have a small hitting cage in my basement. They just opened a Top Golf location in my area and will be there at least once a week through the winter when it is too cold. Time will be somewhat limited until the end of November as I'm getting married NOV 14th. After the wedding my future wife and I will have much more time to play and go to the range. I will be able to bring both sets and provide accurate results with both sets on the newest set.
[/list]

- I currently play Taylormade RSi 2 irons, M1 driver, 3-wood, 5-wood hybrid, Callaway X forged wedges, and Odyssey #7 putter
- 11.3 index
- Brewster, MA
- Taylormade RSi 2 w/graphite shafts
- May 2015
If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing TaylorMade PSi Irons review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the clubs.
- Yes, I will actively participate.
Visit here and choose your specs. Include them in your post: TaylorMade PSi (Note Standard PSi. Not Tour)

Hand: RH
Shaft Material: GR
Loft: 4
Loft: 5
Loft: 6
Loft: 7
Loft: 8
Loft: 9
Loft: PW
Loft: AW
Shaft Vendor: TaylorMade
Shaft Model: MRC Kuro Kage
Shaft Flex: R
Tipping Adjustment: Standard
Length Adjustment: Standard
Grip Vendor: TaylorMade
Grip Model: Tour Velvet Red Cap
Grip Wraps: Standard
Grip Logo: Down
Loft: 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, PW, AW

- I will start by conducting side by side testing against several competing brands on the range focused on providing my impressions of feel, ball flight characteristics, distance, and dispersion.
- I will then conduct on course testing to provide real world impressions of similar parameters off of various lies, weather and course conditions.

[list]
[*]What’s in your current bag?Nike Covert 2.0 Tour driver, Adams tightlies 4 wood, Nike VRS 4-AW irons, Titleist Vokey 52* SW, Callaway Mac Daddy 2 58* SW, Ping Answer putter, Taylormade project a balls.
[*]What is your current handicap?15
[*]Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? Muscatine, Iowa.
[*]What irons are you playing now? Nike VRS 4-AW
[*]When were you last fit for irons? 2010
[*]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing TaylorMade PSi Irons review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the clubs. Yes
[list]
[*]You can choose any no-upcharge shafts. Grips/wraps will be stock - PSI, Men's RH 3-PW + AW, Standard lie, Steel shafts stiff, midsize grips.
[/list][*]Please explain how you would approach testing the TaylorMade PSi Irons - I would hit them at the range, at multiple courses in my area, and at indoor simulators, as much as possible and record all shots and distances.
[/list]

[list]
[*]What’s in your current bag? [b]SLDR w/ Diamana S+ 72x, Titleist 910f 15* 3w w/ Diamana S+ 82S, Titleist 910h 19* w/ matrix ozik altus X, Bridgestone j36cb black oxide 4-P w/ Project X 6.0, Nike VR forged 52, 56 w/ s200, Scotty Cameron GoLo5[/b]
[*]What is your current handicap?[b] 4.8[/b]
[*]Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? [b]Austin, TX[/b]
[*]What irons are you playing now? [b]Bridgestone j36cb black oxide [/b]
[*]When were you last fit for irons? [b]Never[/b]
[*]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing TaylorMade PSi Irons review thread? [b]Yes[/b]
[list]
[*][b]Standard L/L/L 4-P, Project x 6.0[/b]
[/list]
[*]Please explain how you would approach testing the TaylorMade Psi Irons. [b]My approach to testing would be mostly on course, where it matters. I would start with a three sessions on the range though to get a feel for workability and distances and ball flight. The course would be next to see how they perform under pressure. Depending on how things go from there, a launch monitor may require further testing but I am an old school feel player and tend to figure things out quickly. I think they would need a solid month to two months of gaming to really see their full potential.[/b]
[/list]

TM Stealth2+ - Diamana S+ 6x
17' TM M2 15* 3 wood - Tensei Blue 7x
Nike VR Forged Combo 3-PW - Hard stepped Project X 6.0
TM MG Wedges - 52, 58
Custom Nike Oven Method 006, Toulon Las Vegas

[list]
[*]What’s in your current bag? Callaway BBA Driver, Taylormade RBZ Stage2 Tour 3 wood, Cleveland Launcher 2i Hybrid, Adams O12 4i Hybrid, Callaway Xhot Pro 5-PW with PX95 6.0, Cleveland 588 RTX 52 and 58 wedges, Taylormade Ghost Center Shafted Putter
[*]What is your current handicap? 5.7
[*]Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? Fresno, CA
[*]What irons are you playing now? Callaway Xhot Pro
[*]When were you last fit for irons? Feb. 2014
[*]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing TaylorMade PSi Irons review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the clubs. I absolutely agree by participating in an ongoing review thread.
[*]Visit here and choose your specs. Include them in your post: [url="http://taylormadegolf.com/PSi-Irons/DW-WZ354.html"]TaylorMade PSi[/url] (Note Standard PSi. Not Tour): Standard loft, 2° upright lie, +0.5" length, Project X 6.0, KBS C-taper 105 X, or DG x100 shafts.
[*]Please explain how you would approach testing the TaylorMade PSi Irons: I would spend a couple of days on the range before playing on at multiple, familiar courses with varying types of courses/grass types/wind patterns to give a good/well rounded review of the irons.
[/list]

My current Bag:
taylormade SpeedBlade irons 5-LW, Aero Burner Driver 10.5 Stiff, Aero Burner 3 wood Stiff, Aero Burner 3 & 4 Hybrids Stiff, Odyessy pro type Putter

Current Handicap: 8.9
Current Irons: taylormade Speedblades, 5-LW, Matrix Program 95 Shafts, Reg Flex
Last Fitting: 2 years ago

Would I agree to participate in the thread and all the associated conditions: yes

Iron Specs: PSI 5-LW, Project X 95 Flights shafts, RH, 5.0 flex , 2 degrees flat if possible, midsize grips, if possible but not required, standard length

How would I test the irons: I would use the range (we have an indoor flight simulator at my home course) and course time to evaluate them in several ways including, looks, feel, total distance, accuracy, and consistency as compared to my current gamers.

[list]
[*][b]What’s in your current bag?[/b]
[/list]
[indent=1]Driver - Cobra Bio Cell+; Matrix Red-Tie 6Q3[/indent]
[indent=1]3Wood - Ping G20 15*; stock tfc stiff[/indent]
[indent=1]Hybrid - Adams Super 9031 20*; [color=#000000] Diamana D+ 82[/color][/indent]
[indent=1]Irons - Mizuno MP-57 4-P; S300[/indent]
[indent=1]Wedge - Cleveland 588 56*[/indent][list]
[*][b]What is your current handicap?[/b]
[/list]
[indent=1]5.5[/indent][list]
[*][b]Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)?[/b]
[/list]
[indent=1]Raleigh, NC[/indent][list]
[*][b]What irons are you playing now?[/b]
[/list]
[indent=1]Mizuno MP-57; DGS300 shafts.[/indent][list]
[*][b]When were you last fit for irons?[/b]
[/list]
[indent=1]2014 - I did not end up purchasing a new set of irons as a result of that fitting, but it was a valuable experience. The last fitting I had that resulted in an iron purchase was in 2008 - when I bought the MP-57s. Prior to that I was playing a set of RAC LTs that treated me quite well through High School golf. [/indent][list]
[*][b]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing TaylorMade PSi Irons review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the clubs.[/b]
[/list]
[indent=1]Yes -- I would be thrilled to participate. I am no photographer, but I do have a relatively nice camera that will be more than adequate for these purposes. I would also encourage ongoing discussion in the review thread. [/indent][list]
[*][b]Please explain how you would approach testing the TaylorMade Psi Irons.[/b]
[/list]
[indent=1]I would begin by documenting my first impression of the more subjective aspects of the irons - how they look at address, the shape and overall design, the color scheme and graphics, etc. [/indent]

[indent=1]I would then take them to the range using my current clubs to get warmed up. I would begin testing the PSi Irons by working my way through the set, continuing to record my initial impressions of the clubs' other subjective features -- sound and feel, for example. I would also pay attention to the weight and overall feel of the clubs as compared to my 57s. I would also use this initial run through the bag to document my thoughts regarding the forgiveness of the PSi Irons, as well. When explaining my thoughts regarding feel/forgiveness/weight distribution, I will be sure to acknowledge my particular preferences so that any readers can approach my review from a common starting point. [/indent]

[indent=1]Once my initial impressions are documented, I would start to have some real fun - assessing the Irons for workability. This would start with a determination of the 'stock' ball flight and end with my thoughts on the relative ease/difficulty of creating shot shapes. One aspect of any set of irons that I look for, and would make sure to address, is the predictability of distance. Some irons are more prone to hit flyers, for example, while other sets have noticeable dead spots on the face. Additionally, in my review, I would make sure to separate the short, mid, and long irons; and to do specific reviews of each with comparisons to my current set as applicable. [/indent]

[indent=1]After all that, I would take them to the course, being sure to record the subjective aspects of my round as well -- how confident I feel standing over the irons, whether there are specific shots or irons that I feel more comfortable with, etc. I would also take this time to note how the irons interact with different golf balls. I typically play TaylorMade TPx, but I would also plan on playing some different balls as well. This would also be where topics like spin, carry distance, and workability would be addressed in a real-world setting. [/indent]

[indent=1]Overall, I would try to be as transparent as possible - answering any questions in the review thread as they pop up. I can also provide video or more personal feedback as requested. [/indent][list]
[*][b]Iron Specs:[/b]
[/list]
[indent=1]PSi 3-PW, Standard Loft, 1* Flat, DGS300 shafts.[/indent]

Thanks for the opportunity!

R15 430 TP 9.5, RBZ 19 5 wood, TM TP MB 4-PW, Callaway MD 2 52,56,60, Odyssey MXM 9ht.

Coos Bay, OR

2011 Taylormade TP MB 4-PW DG S300

About 3 years ago when I bought the irons.

I would absolutely participate in the review thread and provide a detailed review with pictures.

PSi irons, KBS tour V, -1/2", 2 flat, standard loft.

My analysis would be based off of playing and range sessions with the PSi irons. Feel is paramount for me in irons. Part of the reason I have stayed with my current set up for so long is the fantastic feel of the MB's. I would provide a comparative analysis with my current set as well. It would be interesting to see the technological improvements from my 2011 TP MB to the current PSi. I would also like to compare distance, forgiveness, workability, feel, looks from a true blade like the MB's to the "players" irons PSi.

[list]
[*]What’s in your current bag? [color=#ff0000]Titleist 714 MB 3-Pw Dynamic Gold AMT X100[/color]
[*]What is your current handicap? [color=#ff0000]3.2[/color]
[*]Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? [color=#ff0000](Staunton, Virginia, US)[/color]
[*]What irons are you playing now? [color=#ff0000]714 MB 3-Pw Dynamic Gold AMT X100[/color]
[*]When were you last fit for irons? [color=#ff0000]Last Year[/color]
[*]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing TaylorMade PSi Irons review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the clubs. Of course!
[*]Visit here and choose your specs. Include them in your post: [url="http://taylormadegolf.com/PSi-Irons/DW-WZ354.html"]TaylorMade PSi[/url] (Note Standard PSi. Not Tour) [color=#ff0000]Standard length and loft, 1 degree flat, Project X 6.0 shafts[/color]
[list]
[/list]
[*]Please explain how you would approach testing the TaylorMade PSi Irons [color=#ff0000]I would provide a detailed review of the irons by giving feedback out their looks, forgiveness, performance, etc. I would also do testing to targets of varied distances with charts showing the results and compare them to my current irons. I would also play multiple rounds with them with reviews of how they performed and my thoughts/impressions [/color]
[*][b][size=5][color=#FF0000]Thanks for the opportunity WRX AND TAYLORMADE![/color][/size][/b]
[*]
[*]
[/list]

Titleist TSR2 10* Ventus Black 6X
Ping 430 LST 15* Ventus Black 7X

Ping G430 Max 5w ADIZ 8X 
Titleist U500 4 DG TI X100
Titleist T100 5-Pw DG TI S400
Titleist SM9 Raw 50.08F, 54.08M, 60.04T DG TI S400

Scotty Cameron Phantom X7
WITB

[color=#282828]Very intrigued by these irons, tons of tech in a nice looking package. Thanks for the opportunity.[/color][list]
[*]What’s in your current bag? [b]Cobra Bio Cell, Tour Edge CB5 4W, JPX 825 4-GW, JPX 54 and 58[/b]
[*]What is your current handicap? [b]14.1[/b]
[*]Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? [b]Pittsburgh, PA[/b]
[*]What irons are you playing now? [b]JPX825 standard model, PX5.5 shafts, 2 degrees up.[/b]
[*]When were you last fit for irons? [b]2.5 years[/b]
[*]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing TaylorMade PSi Irons review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the clubs. [b]Yep definitely.[/b]
[list]
[/list]
[b]Would test on a Full Swing Golf simulator for accurate launch conditions, carry distances and dispersion comparing to my current set. [/b][b]Getting cold but also on course testing for the next 4-5 weeks![/b]

[b]I am interested to see how these compare to my Mizuno's which are well known to be super forgiving and long. L[/b][b]iked the feel of the Tour V when tried previously, and g[/b][b]oing to a lighter shaft is something I've been thinking about for a while. I think the lighter shaft will help provide additional ball speed, and combined with the high tech PSi clubhead the results would be impressive. I would be open minded as historically not a big Taylormade fan but it's hard to deny the amount of R&D they put into their releases. They are really trying to push ahead iron design.[/b]

[attachment=3005000:Custom Club Configurator - Google Chrome_2015-10-23_21-21-03.jpg]

Taylormade SIM Max  – 10.5°
Taylormade M4  – 16.5°
Titleist 818H1 - 22.5°
Titleist AP1 718 – 4-P
Titleist AP1 718 – 48°
Cleveland CBX – 54°
Taylormade EF – 60° 
Ping Vault 2.0 Craz-E H   

• What’s in your current bag? TM SLDR 430, Nike 3+ & 4w, Taylormade MB 4-PW, TM Tour Preffered 52° & 58°, Kia Ma Daytona
  • What is your current handicap? 4.6
  • Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? Tyler, TX
  • What irons are you playing now? Taylormade MB's
  • When were you last fit for irons? No
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing TaylorMade PSi Irons review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the clubs? Yes
  • Visit here and choose your specs. Include them in your post: TaylorMade PSi (Note Standard PSi. Not Tour)
    • You can choose any no-upcharge shafts. Grips/wraps will be stock

custom-shop-label.png

WZ354_zoom_D.jpg?sw=210&sh=210&sm=fit

SET
      Hand: Right
      Head Loft: 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, PW, AWEarliest Shipping Date: 11/06/2015

CUSTOM OPTIONS

SHAFT
      Shaft Material: Steel
      Manufacturer: KBS
      Model: Tour V
      Flex: S
      Tipping Adjustment: Hard Step 1
      Length: Standard
      Shaft Length: 37.25Earliest Shipping Date: 11/06/2015

GRIP
      Manufacturer: Lamkin
      Model: TM UTX
      Extra Wrap: Standard
      Logo: DownEarliest Shipping Date: 11/06/2015

TourV.jpg
      RSiUtx.jpg

[*]Please explain how you would approach testing the TaylorMade PSi Irons On Course and range sessions, but I prefer to see real results on the course. I play 3-5 times a week and have been interested in moving to a more forgiving iron.

TM M3 - Diamana D+
TM M3 13° - Diamana D+
TM M1 3HL - Diamana D+
Miura ICL-601 18°- Crazy STP
Miura CB 57 - Monaco TX
Miura WS 53° & 59° - Monaco TX
Bettinardi Tour Stock BB1 DASS / Miura KM-005 / Nike Origin B2-01 / TM Kia Ma Daytona / Yes Callie Fc

What’s in your current bag?: See Signature.
What is your current handicap?: 7.4
Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)?: San Ramon, California.
What irons are you playing now?: Taylormade 2011 TP MC. TT Dynamic Gold X100 TI (P-8) S300 (7-4).
When were you last fit for irons?: 2012
If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing TaylorMade PSi Irons review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the clubs: Yes
You can choose any no-upcharge shafts. Grips/wraps will be stock: Right Hand, TT Dynamic Gold TI Stiff, Standard loft and Lie.
Please explain how you would approach testing the TaylorMade PSi Irons: I would get an initial comparison to my current clubs on a launch monitor, and then record my experience in actual playing conditions over 6 to 10 rounds. I have two other sets of Taylormade irons that I use frequently (300 forged & RAC TP combo) and am very in-tune with what works for me in my irons. Metrics are Look, Feel, dispersion, Length, consistency.

TM 2020 SIM, Aldila Rogue Silver 60 r
TM 2020 SIM 3w, Aldila Rogue Black 80 r 
TM 2021 SIM2 5w, Aldila Rogue Black 80 r 
TM M4 5-PW, TT XP95 S300 
TM EF 47* 52* & 56*, KBS  610, XFT 60*, KBS Hi Rev
TM CB Spider Mallet 

[b] [color=#800000][size=3]What’s in your current bag?[/size][/color][/b]

[size=4]-Callaway XR driver (10°) w/Aldila NV 65 RIP'd, 5.5, 44"[/size]
[size=4]-XR 4 wood (17°), 7 wood (21°), 9 wood (23°) w/OEM Project X LZ, R-flex[/size]
[size=4]-Callaway XR 4-LW w/ Recoil 660, F3, +.5", 2° up[/size]
[size=4]-Odyssey White Ice Mini-T putter 35"[/size]

[b] [color=#800000][size=3]What is your current handicap?[/size][/color] [size=4]14.5[/size][/b]

[b] [color=#800000][size=3]Where are you located?[/size][/color] [size=4]Vacaville, CA, USA[/size][/b]

[b] [color=#800000][size=3]What irons are you playing now?[/size][/color] [size=4]Callaway XR[/size][/b]

[b] [color=#800000][size=3]When were you last fit for irons?[/size][/color] [size=4]Spring 2015[/size][/b]

[color=#800000]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing TaylorMade PSi Irons review thread?[/color] [b][size=4]Yes.[/size][/b]

[b][color=#800000][size=3]Specs:[/size][/color][/b]

> Right Hand
> Graphite Shaft, TaylorMade RSi 1 Reax Gr L
> Regular flex, +.5", 2° up
> Tipping: Standard
> 4 – PW, AW, SW
> Loft: Standard

[color=#800000]Approach:[/color]

As an older, mid-handicap golfer, my demographics fit very well into the expected market for these clubs. My location allows year-round use and evaluation of golf products such as these new clubs.

My current set of graphite-shafted Callaway XR irons is a direct competitor for the TaylorMade PSi irons. As such, my current set and the PSi set can be compared one-on-one for buyers considering purchasing one of these models. A side-by-side evaluation would be invaluable in promoting your product.

While range use is valuable, it is not the definitive determination of playability. As an active twice a week player with year-round play available, there is ample opportunity to use the PSi clubs in real, on-course, situations. After all, this is where the clubs will show their strengths and will be subjected to the evaluation of future users.

In addition, my indoor golf simulator and Doppler club head speed indicator can evaluate sound, feel, and visual parameters at any time or under any outdoor conditions.

I have been asked to evaluate TM products in the past and have an example of my reviewing skills here on GolfWRX. Please click on the link to determine if your expectations and my style form a match. (Post #9)

[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/976204-taylormade-tour-preferred-and-tour-preferred-x-golf-ball-member-testing-and-review/page__pid__8737284#entry8737284"]http://www.golfwrx.c...84#entry8737284[/url]

> Callaway GBB driver (set D, -1, 9.5°) w/Kuro Kage Black TiNi 50, R-flex, 45.5"
> GBB 5 wood w/Kuro Kage Black TiNi 50, R-flex (set D, -1, 17°), 42.5"
> XR 7 wood (21°), 9 wood (23°) w/OEM Project X LZ, R-flex
> Callaway XR 4-LW w/ Recoil 660, F3, +.5", 2° up
> Golf Pride CP2 Wrap grips (blue)
> Odyssey White Ice Mini-T putter 35"
> Pinnacle Gold or Wilson 50 Elite

[list]
[*]What’s in your current bag?[color=#FF0000] Ping G15, Titleist F13, TaylorMade burner 3h, KZG ECII 4-PW, Scor 4161 49*, Cleveland CG15 53*, Cleveland Rxt 588 58*, Odyssey white hot #9[/color]
[*]What is your current handicap? [color=#FF0000]12[/color]
[*]Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? [color=#FF0000]Virginia Beach, VA[/color]
[*][color=#282828]What irons are you playing now? [/color][color=#ff0000]KZG EC11 4-PW[/color]
[*]When were you last fit for irons? [color=#FF0000]2012[/color]
[*]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing TaylorMade PSi Irons review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the clubs. [color=#FF0000]Yes[/color]
[*][color=#282828]Visit here and choose your specs. Include them in your post: [/color][url="http://taylormadegolf.com/PSi-Irons/DW-WZ354.html"]TaylorMade PSi[/url][color=#282828] (Note Standard PSi. Not Tour)[/color]
[list]
[*][color=#FF0000]TaylorMade PSi (Right)[/color]
[*][color=#ff0000]4-AW[/color]
[*][color="#ff0000"]Loft and Lie: Standard (unless it is possible to get a 4 degree gaping between all clubs AW being 49* down to 21* 4i) This gaping would match my current set to better compare the 2 sets.)[/color]
[*][color=#FF0000]KBS C-Taper T Stiff[/color]
[/list]
[*][color=#282828]Please explain how you would approach testing the TaylorMade PSi Irons [/color][color=#ff0000]I would first go to the range. Hit balls with both my current irons and the PSi making sure to compare clubs based on comparable specs (not just the number on the bottom). I'd see how forgiving and workable the PSi irons are. I'm a little bit of a range rat, so I'd probably go through 2 buckets because I do notice that I get more mishits when I'm tired, so that will help with giving me an idea of forgiveness, also it will give me enough practice to attempt to hit all different types of shots. Then another day I'd go to a golf store with a launch monitor and see if I can compare a long, mid, and short iron between my current set and the PSi (again clubs with comparable stats), I'd record the launch characteristics between my current clubs and the PSi. I'd play at least 2 rounds with the PSi set attempting to hit every shot I would normally hit with my current irons. I have a game golf, so I'd put the tags on the PSi irons and record my rounds through that and I'd be glad to share that information here (or with TaylorMade).[/color]
[/list]

[*]What’s in your current bag? Titleist 915.D2.9.5deg, White Diamana Shaft (S); Titleist 910F 3 wood, blue diamana shaft (S), 910H Hybrid #3 blue diamana shaft (S); Titleist 710AP2 4-GW True Temper S-300; Vokey Wedges SM5 56 and 60 deg's.; Taylor Made Spider Blade 2.0 putter.
[*]What is your current handicap? 5
[*]Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? Philadelphia, PA
[*]What irons are you playing now? Titlleist 710AP2 (4-GW)
[*]When were you last fit for irons? 2010
[*]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing TaylorMade PSi Irons review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the clubs. Yes, I have hi-res quality camera and also V1 software for swing analysis on the phone.
[*]Visit here and choose your specs. Include them in your post: [url="http://taylormadegolf.com/PSi-Irons/DW-WZ354.html"]TaylorMade PSi[/url] (Note Standard PSi. Not Tour); 4 iron to AW with True Temper Dynamic Gold S-400 shafts, bent 0.5 degrees flat.
[*]
[list]
[/list][*]Please explain how you would approach testing the TaylorMade PSi Irons; I will compare the irons to my existing irons comparing per club: carry, total yardage, RPM- ball flight and then overall feel an playability. I will do this on the driving range and then take both iron sets out to play a round using a shamble type method by hitting one separate ball from each set of irons for approach shots and short game shots (when appropriate) as well as off the tee for par 3's. I will show a comparison between the irons sets on yardages, playability and ball control for the different shots throughout the round.
[/list]
[/quote]