2024 CJ Cup Byron Nelson WITB Photos ×

APPLY: TaylorMade PSi Iron Testing! 5 Testers wanted. Apply here!

What’s in your current bag?
Bag: Taylormade Microlite
Driver: Taylormade SLDR 10.5 Vault Tour Silver w/Matrix 6m3
Fairway: Taylormade RBZ Tour Spoon w/Oban Revenge
Hybrids: Taylormade Rescue 2009 TP 19 degree w/Matrix Altus, Taylormade Rescue 2011 R11 23.5 degree w/Matrix Altus
Wedges: Taylormade Rac 54 Fe2o3, Titleist SM5 M Grind Black 58 degree
Putter: Odessey Versa 90 Degree #7 34"

What is your current handicap?

Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)?
Renton, Wa.

What irons are you playing now?
Taylormade Burner 2.0 4-PW KBS Tour

When were you last fit for irons?
Never

If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing TaylorMade PSi Irons review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the clubs.
Yes

Visit here and choose your specs. Include them in your post: TaylorMade PSi (Note Standard PSi. Not Tour)
You can choose any no-upcharge shafts. Grips/wraps will be stock
4-PW, 1 Degree Flat, 1 Degree Weak, Std Length, KBS Tour Stiff

Please explain how you would approach testing the TaylorMade PSi Irons
A blend of Range Time, Course Time and Trackman info.

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[list]
[*]Many thanks to Taylormade and WRX for this opportunity!
[*]
[*][u][b]What’s in your current bag? [/b][/u]
[*]Driver: 9.5* Ping Anser with UST VTS 6x
[*]3 Wood: Nike T60 with Project X 6A3
[*]Hybrid: Adams Idea Pro with NV 85s
[*]Irons: Ping s56 with KBS Tour S
[*]Wedges: Vokey 52, 60
[*]Putter: Anser Milled 6
[*][u][b]What is your current handicap?[/b][/u] Approximately 4
[*][u][b]Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)?[/b][/u] Midlothian, Virginia
[*][u][b]What irons are you playing now?[/b][/u] Ping s56 (3-p) with KBS Tour S
[*][u][b]When were you last fit for irons?[/b][/u] June 2013
[*][b][u]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing TaylorMade PSi Irons review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the clubs.[/u][/b] Glad to do so.
[*][u][b]Visit here and choose your specs. Include them in your post: [url="http://taylormadegolf.com/PSi-Irons/DW-WZ354.html"][color=#0F72DA]TaylorMade PSi[/color][/url] (Note Standard PSi. Not Tour)[/b][/u]
[/list]
Model: PSi
Hand: Right
Head Loft: 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, PW, AW
Lie Adjustment: 1.0 Deg UP

Loft Adjustment: Standard
Shaft Manufacturer: KBS

Model: Tour
Flex: S
Tipping Adjustment: Standard
Length: Standard
Grip Manufacturer: Lamkin

Model: TM UTX
Extra Wrap: Standard
Logo: Down
Earliest Shipping Date: 11/06/2015

[u][b]Please explain how you would approach testing the TaylorMade PSi Irons[/b][/u]
I have a good relationship with a local shop and access to launch monitors and simulator space. I think it would be interesting to compare ball speed, launch and spin numbers across the face with the PSis, my current gamers (Ping s56), and my set of traditional blades (MP4s) to see if we can capture the benefits of the technology in real objective data. The remainder of my testing, however, would take place on the course where the rubber meets the road. My focus is on feel, sound, comparative accuracy/forgiveness, and comparative distance/ease of use through the set.

[list]
[*][color=#282828]What’s in your current bag? [/color]
[/list]
[color=#282828]Driver: Nike Vapor Speed, Fujikura Motore Spdr TS 7x, [/color]
[color=#282828]3 wood: Titleist 915fD 17.5*, Fujikura Motore Spdr TS 9x [/color]
[color=#282828]Hybrid: Titleist 915hD 19.5*, Accra AXIV XH105 x stiff[/color][color=#a4a4a4][size=2] [/size][/color]
[color=#282828]Irons: Nike Vapor Pro combo 4-9 TTDG x100 [/color]
[color=#282828]Wedges: Titleist SM5 46, 50, 54, 58 [/color]
[color=#282828]Putter: Scotty Cameron Monterey 35"[/color][list]
[*]What is your current handicap? 6.2
[*]Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? Roseville, CA
[*]What irons are you playing now? Nike Vapor Pro combo
[*]When were you last fit for irons? June 2015
[*]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing TaylorMade PSi Irons review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the clubs. [b]YES!!![/b]
[*]Visit here and choose your specs. Include them in your post: [url="http://taylormadegolf.com/PSi-Irons/DW-WZ354.html"]TaylorMade PSi[/url] (Note Standard PSi. Not Tour)
[list]
[*]You can choose any no-upcharge shafts. Grips/wraps will be stock
[*]
SET
Hand: Left
Head Loft: 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

CUSTOM OPTIONS
Lie Adjustment: Standard
Loft Adjustment: 1.0 Deg Strong

SHAFT
Shaft Material: Steel
Manufacturer: KBS
Model: C-Taper T
Flex: X
Tipping Adjustment: Soft Step 1
Length: 0.50"
Shaft Length: 37.75

GRIP
Manufacturer: TaylorMade
Model: TM 360 REC
[/list][*]Please explain how you would approach testing the TaylorMade PSi Irons- I would look at the appearance, feel and setup first and foremost. Then I would look at turf interaction and work ability. Finally, I would go over distance and distance control. .
[/list]

Titleist TSi3, 9.0*/ Fujikura Pro 2.0 75 x stiff;
Titleist TSi2 13.5*/ Mitsubishi Tensei AV Black 85 x stiff;
Titleist U505 3 iron/ PX Hzrdus RDX Smoke 90 x stiff:
Cobra Forged Tec 4- PW/ KBS C Taper 120 stiff/ hard stepped once;
Vokey SM9 50*F/TKBS C Taper 120 x stiff;
Vokey SM8 54*D/ TT DG s200;
Vokey Custom Grind 58*T/ TT DG Tour Issue s400;
Scotty Cameron Monterey 35"; Titleist Pro Pro V1

What’s in your current bag? SLDR 430 9* SLDR 3 and 5 wood, Callaway UT 21*, apex pro 5-p, Cleveland custom 588 forged 50-54-58
What is your current handicap? 4
Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? Louisville, Ky
What irons are you playing now? Cally Apex Pro
When were you last fit for irons? Last Winter
If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing TaylorMade PSi Irons review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the clubs. YES
Visit here and choose your specs. Include them in your post: TaylorMade PSi (Note Standard PSi. Not Tour)
You can choose any no-upcharge shafts. Grips/wraps will be stock. Lie 2* flat- 1/4 inch long- midsize grips if possible- stiff shaft. C taper works for me.
Please explain how you would approach testing the TaylorMade PSi Irons. I would likely alternate range and course testing until I was a little more comfortable with them. Probably a couple of each. I would need to do this to get a good idea of yardages and ball flights. After a couple of these sessions I would put them to use in our money games to really test them out.

[list]
[*]What’s in your current bag? [color=#0000ff]R15 430 10.5* with Kuro Kage 60S Tini driver, Adams XTD Ti hybrid 16* and 18*, G25 irons with Recoil Prototype 95 F4[/color]
[*]What is your current handicap? [color=#0000ff]8[/color]
[*]Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? [color=#0000ff]Sylmar, CA, USA[/color]
[*]What irons are you playing now? [color=#0000ff]Ping G25 irons with Recoil shafts[/color]
[*]When were you last fit for irons? [color=#0000ff]JAN 2013[/color]
[*]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing TaylorMade PSi Irons review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the clubs. [color=#0000ff]Yes, definitely.[/color]
[*]Visit here and choose your specs. Include them in your post: [url="http://taylormadegolf.com/PSi-Irons/DW-WZ354.html"]TaylorMade PSi[/url] (Note Standard PSi. Not Tour)
[list]
[/list]
[/list]
[attachment=2993488:10-14-2015 10-10-48 PM.jpg][list]
[*]Please explain how you would approach testing the TaylorMade PSi Irons
[/list]
[indent=1][color=#0000ff]PSi irons are a fair match to the G25 irons, offering forgiveness and distance. I would compare the physical attributes of the TM head (build quality, offset), physical testing of the irons on all types of surfaces range matts, grass, hard pan, rough, fairway bunkers to see how the irons behave & interact. I will put the irons in play where I will will do good shot and see how the irons behave but more importantly, see how the irons behave when hit BAD to see how the TM irons compare to the legendary forgiveness of the Ping G25s. [/color][/indent]

[indent=1][color=#0000ff]Also, it would be fair to say golfers who are on the look out for these TM PSi irons will have the older generation irons like G25s and looking for easy to hit, forgiving irons (we are not + golfer with blades) while offering maximum distance. I will represent this golfer as I am looking for irons myself to replace my aging G25s.[/color][/indent]

[color=#0000ff]Thanks for the opportunity GolfWRX & Taylormade.[/color]

Driver: Taylormade Stealth 2+ 9*, Proxima 5X 

Fairways: Callaway - Rogue ST LS 13.5* & Fujikura Red TR 5S // Callaway Diablo Edge Tour 15* & Miyazaki C Kua 43S

Hybrid:   Cobra Speedzone 3 hybrid 19*

Irons:       Ping i530 5-PW AWT 2.0 matte black shafts, JumboMax STR8 Ultralite grips
Wedges: Cleveland CBX2 48, Ben Hogan Equalizer 52*, Cleveland Full Face 56*, KBS TGI 100 shafts
Putter:     LAB Golf Mezz.1 ACCRA shaft / Directed Force Reno "2.05 Presse IV tweaked" Putter with OG BGT Stability shaft
Srixon XV 5/6 or Vice Pro Plus. JumboMax STR8 Ultralite grips

Moe Norman/Graves Single Plane Swing

[b]HOW TO APPLY: [/b]
In the post below, provide answers to the following questions:[list]
[*]What’s in your current bag? M1 460 Driver, M1 3 Wood, M1 Hybrid, RSI TP irons 4-PW, Edel wedges 60,55,50, Machine m2a converter putter
[*]What is your current handicap? 5.8
[*]Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? Hercules ca
[*]What irons are you playing now? RSi TP 4-pw
[*]When were you last fit for irons? I get fit for everything down to my balls ?
[*]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing TaylorMade PSi Irons review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the clubs. ABSOLUTELY
[list]
[/list][*]Please explain how you would approach testing the TaylorMade PSi Irons. I've spent thousands on golf equipment looking for THE ONE. As a results I've compiled a lot of personal experiences with many different sets of irons. I will use my past experiences to compose a none biased opinion of the PSi irons noting pros and cons, capacitors to like irons and what I'm currently gaming.
[/list]
[b]SELECTION PROCESS:[/b][attachment=2993506:image.jpg]

M1 460 Driver<br /><br /><br /><br /> M1 3 Wood<br /><br /><br /><br /> M1 Hybrid<br /><br /><br /><br /> RSi TP irons PW-4<br /><br /><br /><br /> Edel Wedges 50,55,60<br /><br /><br /><br /> MACHINE M2A Converter Putter<br /><br /><br /><br /> <a href="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1012489-grapehunters-witb/" title="WITB Link" target="_blank">WITB Link</a><br />

[list]
[*]What’s in your current bag? [color=#A4A4A4][size=3]Nike Vapor Speed (Aldila Rogue Tour S)[/size][/color]
[color=#A4A4A4][size=3]Nike Covert 3 FWY 15* (Speeder 757 X)[/size][/color]
[color=#A4A4A4][size=3]Nike Vapor Speed FWY 19* (FUJI TS-73 S)[/size][/color]
[color=#A4A4A4][size=3]Nike MMPROTO 3-PW (KBS-S)[/size][/color]
[color=#A4A4A4][size=3]Vokey TVD 54*, SM5 56*[/size][/color]
[color=#A4A4A4][size=3]Nike Method Proto 006 or Scotty Cameron[/size][/color]
[*]What is your current handicap? 13
[*]Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? Long Beach, CA
[*]What irons are you playing now? Nike MM Proto
[*]When were you last fit for irons? Last December 2014
[*]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing TaylorMade PSi Irons review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the clubs. YES
[list]
[*]Right Hand, 3-PW, Lie Adjust 1.5 Deg Flat, Loft Adjust 1 Deg Strong, KBS C-Taper T Stiff Flex-Hard Step- Minus 0.25" length
[/list][*]Please explain how you would approach testing the TaylorMade Psi Irons Definitely be many driving range sessions, weekly on course play with different grass types. I will be using golf apps via iPhone to measure distances and accuracy.
[/list]

What’s in your current bag?
Taylormade r15
Titleist 913f 3w
Titleist 913h 2hy
Nike Vapor Pro Combo 4-PW
Cleveland RTX 50* 58*
Vokey SM5 54*

What is your current handicap?

Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)?
Pasadena, CA

What irons are you playing now?
Nike Vapor Pro Combo

When were you last fit for irons?
Never

If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing TaylorMade PSi Irons review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the clubs.
Yes

You can choose any no-upcharge shafts. Grips/wraps will be stock
Right hand
4-PW
-.5 flat
Standard length
Shaft - CTaper Lite

Please explain how you would approach testing the TaylorMade PSi Irons
Since I've never been fit I will test both on range and on course. I will compare side by side with current Nike's to different distanced pin locations from different lies on the course.

[quote name='HipCheck' timestamp='1444849683' post='12456140']
[attachment=2992822:TESTING_tmpsi.jpg]

GolfWRX and TaylorMade are looking for 5 GolfWRX members to test the new PSi Irons and participate in a Member Review Thread. Read how to apply below.

[size=4][size=4][b]ABOUT TAYLORMADE PSi IRONS:[/b][/size][/size]

[size=4][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]SUPERIOR FEEL
We took an innovative approach to providing the better player with superior feel. Our new Dynamic Feel System
consists of a multi-material badge that reduces vibration across the face. Combined with re-designed head
geometries, tungsten weighting in the long irons, and forged short irons, PSi offers a truly dynamic take on
delivering superior sound and feel throughout the set.[/size][/size][/font]

[size=4][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]THE LOOK PREFERRED BY BETTER PLAYERS
In PSi irons, we combined beauty with purpose. Classic lines and carefully-considered shaping give PSi irons
the clean and precise look preferred by better players, while also employing a progressive spec package that
ensures each iron performs optimally for its specific role. Blade length, topline thickness, and offset increase
gradually from the wedges to the long irons, inspiring confidence at address no matter the shot.[/size][/size][/font]

[size=4][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]CONSISTENT DISTANCE WITHOUT COMPROMISE
Our new cut-thru sole slot and thin, sub-2mm face add impressive ball speed to an iron with such a compact shape, while protecting ball speed on shots struck low on the face. Face Slot Technology is another mechanism
to achieve consistent distance, preserving ball speed on heel and toe mis-hits. The new 360° undercut lowers
the center of gravity to generate the optimal combination of trajectory and distance desired by better players.[/size][/size][/font]

[*]What’s in your current bag? Titleist 910D3 9.5, Titles 910F 17, Titleist 915H 21, Titleist AP2 714 4-GW, Vokey SM5 54, 58
[*]What is your current handicap? 8.5
[*]Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? Glen Cove, NY
[*]What irons are you playing now? AP2
[*]When were you last fit for irons? 2 years ago
[*]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing TaylorMade PSi Irons review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the clubs. YES
[list]
[*]You Set
Head Loft: 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, PW, AW Earliest Shipping Date: 11/06/2015
Custom Options
Lie Adjustment: 1.0 Deg Flat
Shaft
Model: C-Taper 105
Flex: R
Shaft Length: 37.25 Earliest Shipping Date: 11/06/2015
Grip
Manufacturer: Pure
Model: Pro Black +$5
Extra Wrap: 3 Wraps
Logo: Up Earliest Shipping Date: 11/06/2015can choose any no-upcharge shafts. Grips/wraps will be stock
[*]

[/list][*]Please explain how you would approach testing the TaylorMade PSi Irons on range and , more importantly, on course. Will compare to current irons
[/list]
[b]SELECTION PROCESS:[/b]
TaylorMade and GolfWRX will evaluate the applications and select 5 testers after the application thread is closed. This will go quickly so apply below now!
[/quote]

[list]
[*]What’s in your current bag? tm r15 driver w/ 661 ts, tm rescue mid hybrid 19* & 22*, tm japan tp forged irons, srixon wg-504 wedge 52* & 58*, odyssey #9.
[*]What is your current handicap? 9
[*]Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? ridgefield, nj
[*]What irons are you playing now? tm japan tp forged
[*]When were you last fit for irons? march 2015
[*]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing TaylorMade PSi Irons review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the clubs. yes
[*]Visit here and choose your specs. Include them in your post: 3-pw w/ nippon modus tour 120 T. standard LLL.
[*]Please explain how you would approach testing the TaylorMade PSi Irons: will compare against my current set, mizuno mx300, srixon i-506, on both range and field.
[/list]

[list]
[*]What’s in your current bag? Ping G30 LS 10.5 driver (Motore Speeder 7.2 TS x-stiff), Taylormade R15 15 degree 3 wood (Speeder 757 x-stiff), Titleist 915 18 degree hybrid (AD-DI 105 x-stiff), Titleist 710 AP2's with Dynamic Gold X-100's soft stepped once. Vokey TVD 54 and 60 wedges (dynamic gold S-300). Irons and wedges 2 up, 1/4" long.
[*]What is your current handicap? +1.6
[*]Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? Marshall, MN
[*]What irons are you playing now? Currently have 710 AP2's with Dynamic Gold X-100's soft stepped
[*]When were you last fit for irons? I was fit for iron this summer when I got fit for my G30 at a Golf Digest Top 100 club fitter.
[*]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing TaylorMade PSi Irons review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the clubs. Yes I would love to!!
[list]
[*]Lie Adjustment: 2.0 Deg UP
Loft Adjustment: 0.5 Deg Weak
[*]
Manufacturer: True Temper
Model: Dynamic Gold T
Flex: X100
Tipping Adjustment: Soft Step 1
Length: 0.25"
Shaft Length: 37.50
[/list][*]Please explain how you would approach testing the TaylorMade PSi Irons....[size="3"][color="#000000"] [/color][/size]
[size="3"][color="#000000"]For me feel and ball flight are the two main things I look for in a set of irons, with distance being third. My testing would be done both on the course and at the range. I typically play 4-5 times a week and hit balls 2-3 times a week in order to stay sharp for all the tournaments I play. With that said, on the range I would test my ability to hit all the shots I need, from a high draw to low fade and everything in between while paying attention to the turf interaction. From there I would put these clubs in play on the course to determine their overall forgiveness, shot making capabilities, sound and most importantly feel. Being a lifelong member at my current course I know my distances and tendencies and would easily be able to tell any differences in distance compared to my current irons. [/color][/size]
[/list]

[color=#A9A9A9][b]Driver:[/b] 2016 TM M1 9.5* / Atmos Black 7 TX
[b]Fairway:[/b] 2017 TM M1 15* / Tensei Pro White 80 TX
[b]Irons:[/b] TM 790 UDI 2 Iron / HZRDUS Black 85 6.5
[b]Irons:[/b] Titleist T-MB 4 Iron / TT Dynamic Gold X-100
[b]Irons:[/b] Titleist 716 AP2's 5-PW / TT Dynamic Gold X-100
[b]Wedge:s[/b] Vokey SM6 50.08F, [color=#A9A9A9]56.10S & [color=#A9A9A9]60.08M[/color] [/color] / TT Dynamic Gold S-300
[b]Putter:[/b] TM Spider Tour Black T-Line 34"[/color]

[list]
[*]What’s in your current bag? [color=#0000cd]. SLDR 430 TP Driver. Adams F11 3+w & 5w. Adams DHY PRO 4 hybrid. R9 TP & RAC TP '04 MB irons. RAC TP wedges.[/color]
[*]What is your current handicap? [color=#0000cd]3.8[/color]
[*]Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? [color=#0000cd]Edwardsville, IL[/color]
[*]What irons are you playing now? [color=#0000CD]Mid irons are Taylormade R9 TP and rest are Taylormade RAC TP coin forged blades[/color]
[*]When were you last fit for irons? [color=#0000cd]A [/color][color=#0000cd]few years back for a set of Cleveland CG16 Tour irons[/color]
[*]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing TaylorMade PSi Irons review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the clubs? [color=#0000cd]I agree, and I am able to provide high quality pictures and video reviews to the thread. [/color]
[list]
[*]You can choose any no-upcharge shafts. Grips/wraps will be stock.
[*][color=#0000CD]RH PSI 3-AW[/color]
[*][color=#0000CD]KBS C-taper T Stiff flex[/color]
[*][color=#0000CD]1 Degree upright[/color]
[*][color=#0000CD]+.5 inch length [/color]
[/list]
[*]Please explain how you would approach testing the TaylorMade PSi Irons [color=#0000cd]I would test the irons on the range and on the course. I would compare all aspects of the irons to my other sets of irons that i own; including distance, accuracy, trajectory, mishits, and spin. I will test workability and control with the clubs. [/color]
[/list]

[list]
[*]What’s in your current bag?Nike VR Tour 9.5 Grafalloy Axis 75TX; Nike VRS 15 Grafalloy Axis 95X; Adams DHY 21 Kuro Kage Proto 100x; Nike VR Pro 54 & 60 DG Spinner
[*]What is your current handicap?[b] 0 [/b]
[*]Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)?[b] Stillwater, OK[/b]
[*]What irons are you playing now? [b]Nike VR Pro Blades 4-PW x100 1* flat[/b]
[*]When were you last fit for irons?[b] 2 years ago for current set [/b]
[*]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing TaylorMade PSi Irons review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the clubs. [b]Yes. [/b]
[*]Visit here and choose your specs. Include them in your post: [url="http://taylormadegolf.com/PSi-Irons/DW-WZ354.html"]TaylorMade PSi[/url] (Note Standard PSi. Not Tour) [b]Would be interested in 4-PW 1* flat, 1.5* weak. X100 [/b]
[*]Please explain how you would approach testing the TaylorMade PSi Irons [b]Would test on course, range and launch monitor and compare to current irons and other irons in same category. [/b]
[/list]

Dr: Cobra LTD Black Diamana LTD D+ 70x 
4W Cobra LTD Black Diamana LTD D+ 70x 
3i Srixon U45 Modus 105x 
4i Srixon 745 Modus 130x 
5-PW Srixon 945 Modus 130x 
50-56-60 Mizuno T7

Piretti Matera
Scotty TeI 3 Newport 2 Long Neck
B-Stone Tour BX

[list]
[*]What’s in your current bag? Cobra FlyZ+ Driver, Cobra BioCell 3W, Cobra BioCell Hybrid 20*, Cobra BioCell + 5-GW Dynamic Gold S300, Titleist SM4 54* & 58*, Odyssey Versa #9
[*]What is your current handicap? 7
[*]Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? Omaha, Nebraska
[*]What irons are you playing now? Cobra BioCell + 5-GW Dynamic Gold S300
[*]When were you last fit for irons? Spring 2014
[*]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing TaylorMade PSi Irons review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the clubs. ABSOLUTELY
[/list]
Hand: Left
Head Loft: 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, PW, AW

CUSTOM OPTIONS
Lie Adjustment: 0.5 Deg UP

SHAFT
Model: C-Taper 105
Length: 0.75"
Shaft Length: 38.00

GRIP
Manufacturer: Lamkin
Model: UTX REC 0.620
Logo: Up[list]
[*]Please explain how you would approach testing the TaylorMade PSi Irons - I used to change irons quite a bit, but since going with these Cobra's I've really been set. I always watch and read online reviews of new irons that come out, but never go and try any. My primary downfall has been with hitting greens 110-150 range and that's what I'd like to improve upon. I would want to compare real game shots with my set and these TMs and really get an idea of feel out of all conditions. I would focus on noticeable flight differentiation as well as any extra roll or spin from one or the other.
[/list]

BAG UNDER CONSTRUCTION/TINKERING...Now and Forever.

[list]
[*]What’s in your current bag?
[*][size=5][b]DRIVER: CALLAWAY X-HOT - PROJECT X PXV STIFF [/b][/size]
[*][size=5][b]3W: ADAMS SUPER LS - KURO KAGE 70 STIFF[/b][/size]
[*][size=5][b]3H: ADAMS SUPER LS - KURO KAGE 80 STIFF[/b][/size]
[*][size=5][b]4H: ADAMS SUPER 9031 - MITSUBISHI DIAMANA 82 STIFF[/b][/size]
[*][size=5][b]5-PW, AW, SW, LW: CALLAWAY X-HOT - SPEED STEP 65 STIFF[/b][/size]
[*]What is your current handicap?
[*][size=5][b]12.7[/b][/size]
[*]Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? [size=5][/size]
[*][size=5][b]BOWLING GREEN, KY[/b][/size]
[*]What irons are you playing now?
[*][size=5][b]CALLAWAY X-HOT - SPEED STEP 65 STIFF SHAFTS[/b][/size]
[*]When were you last fit for irons? [size=5][/size]
[*][b]I'VE NEVER BEEN PROFESSIONALLY FIT FOR IRONS[/b]
[*]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing TaylorMade PSi Irons review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the clubs.
[*][size=5][b]YES - AGREE![/b][/size]
[*][size=5][b]PSI IRONS[/b][/size]
[*][size=5][b]RH[/b][/size]
[*][size=5][b]4-PW, AW, SW[/b][/size]
[*][size=5][b]LOFT / LIE: STANDARD[/b][/size]
[*][size=5][b]LENGTH: STANDARD[/b][/size]
[*][size=5][b]RSI 1 TT REAX 90 - STIFF - STANDARD TIPPING[/b][/size]
[*][size=5][b]LAMKIN CROSSLINE ACE 3GEN GRIPS - LOGO UP[/b][/size]
[*][size=5][b]MY TESTING WOULD A COMBINATION OF RANGE SESSIONS AND ON COURSE PLAY. I'D FOCUS ON TESTING VS MY CURRENT SET IN TERMS OF DISTANCE, DISPERSION, SOUND, FEEL, BALL FLIGHT ETC.[/b][/size]
[/list]

• What’s in your current bag? Use two sets of irons, Nike VR Covert Irons and Callaway X-Hot 2013. Cobra Amp Driver, Taylormade Ghost Putter, Tommy Armour wedges, Nikent Golf 3 wood.
  • What is your current handicap? 5
  • Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? Minneapolis, Minnesota
  • What irons are you playing now? Nike VR Covert Irons and Callaway X-Hot 2013
  • When were you last fit for irons? 2013
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing TaylorMade PSi Irons review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the clubs. This would be a pleasure and yes i would.
  • Visit here and choose your specs. Include them in your post: TaylorMade PSi (Note Standard PSi. Not Tour)
    Right handed, 3-pw, graphite, stiff flex
  • Please explain how you would approach testing the TaylorMade PSi Irons.
    Being chosen would be an amazing feeling. I go to the range a couple of times a week and at least get on the course once each week. I currently have a chart for each club with distances. I would analyse the new set with my current sets and see if there is any difference. One of my sets is graphite shaft with cavity irons the other is steel with blades so i understand the concepts of how both play and would be great to test a new set as i love the irons im playing now.

16ge6v7.jpg

[list]
[*]What’s in your current bag? TM R15 Black 460 9.5* Fuji Pro 63
TM SLDR 15* Matrix 7Q3 Red Tie
Nickent 3DX Aldila NV 75 Hybrid
Ping i20 4-PW Nippon Modus 3 Tour 120
TM Tour Preferred KBS Tour-V 50*,56* & 60*
TM Manta SS Flatso
[*]What is your current handicap? 8.4
[*]Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? NC
[*]What irons are you playing now? Ping i20 4-PW Nippon Modus 3 Tour 120
[*]When were you last fit for irons? NEVER
[*]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing TaylorMade PSi Irons review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the clubs.Yes
[*]Visit here and choose your specs. Include them in your post: [url="http://taylormadegolf.com/PSi-Irons/DW-WZ354.html"]TaylorMade PSi[/url] (Note Standard PSi. Not Tour) All standard specs, Nippon Modus 130x
[*]Please explain how you would approach testing the TaylorMade Psi Irons. I would test the irons on the range and on multiple courses to get results on feel, distances, and overall performance.
[*]
[/list]

16' M1 Fuji Pro TS 60x
915f 15* D+ 80x
915h 19* D+ 90x
Pro Black CB1 4-PW PX 6.0
RTX 3 50* S400
SM6 54*. 58* C Taper 120
Works Limited #7

[list]
[*]What’s in your current bag? R1 driver; Callaway XR 15 degree; RBZ 18.5 and 21.5 hybrids; Titleist AP2 5-PW with C-Taper stiff; Cleveland 588 50, 54, 58 with C-Taper stiff
[*]What is your current handicap? 7.7
[*]Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? St. Joseph, MI
[*]What irons are you playing now? Titleist AP2
[*]When were you last fit for irons? January of 2015
[*]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing TaylorMade PSi Irons review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the clubs. YES!!!
[*]Visit here and choose your specs. Include them in your post: [url="http://taylormadegolf.com/PSi-Irons/DW-WZ354.html"][color=#0F72DA]TaylorMade PSi[/color][/url] (Note Standard PSi. Not Tour)

Set
Head Loft: 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, PW
Custom Options
Lie Adjustment: Standard
Shaft
Model: C-Taper T
Shaft Length: 37.25
Grip
Model: Crossline
[/list]
[list]
[*]Please explain how you would approach testing the TaylorMade PSi Irons: Multiple range sessions and rounds in a direct/side-by-side comparison with my AP2s.
[/list]

[list]
[*][size=4]What’s in your current bag? Zfly driver [/size]ADAMS XTD FORGED IRON SET, Cobra wedges, (X-Shafts)
[*][size=4]What is your current handicap? 5.8 [/size]
[*][size=4]Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? Saint Clair Shores Mi [/size]
[*][size=4]What irons are you playing now? ADAMS XTD FORGED IRON SET[/size]
[*][size=4]When were you last fit for irons? 5 years ago [/size]
[*][size=4]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing TaylorMade PSi Irons review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the clubs. Yes [/size]
[*][size=4]SET
Head Loft: 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, PW

CUSTOM OPTIONS
Lie Adjustment: 2.0 Deg UP

SHAFT
Manufacturer: True Temper
Model: Project X T
Flex: 6.5
Length: 0.25"
Shaft Length: 37.50

GRIP
Model: TM UTX
Logo: Up
Earliest Shipping Date: 11/06/2015[/size]
[/list]
Would be able to that them on the course and compare to current

[list]
[*]What’s in your current bag? [b]910D2 driver, TEE XCG6 4 wood, Adams V4 3 hybrid, MP53 4-PW irons w/ s300, Vokey SM4 52, 56, Odyssey Black Series Tour Designs 1W putter[/b]
[*]What is your current handicap? [b]10.3[/b]
[*]Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? [b]Milwaukee, WI[/b]
[*]What irons are you playing now? [b]MP53 4-PW irons w/ s300 XP, earlier in the year 712 AP1s w/ s300[/b]
[*]When were you last fit for irons? [b]Never[/b]
[*]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing TaylorMade PSi Irons review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the clubs. [b]Yes. Have a DSLR camera and would provide an honest review[/b]
[list]
[*][b]4-pw[/b]
[*][b]Std Lie/Loft[/b]
[*][b]Dynamic Gold SL S300[/b]
[/list]
[*]Please explain how you would approach testing the TaylorMade PSi Irons. [b]On course review as well as outdoor range review (emphasis on the range as direct comparisons are much easier on the range, IMO). It allows for more consistent conditions. I would review against my mp53 irons as well as my 712 AP1 irons. The PSi irons appear to fit between these sets. I couldn't get along with the AP1 irons, and this year changed to the mp53s. I have improved my ball striking and accuracy with the mp53 irons. [/b]
[/list]

Callaway GBB 9* Diamana S+ 60 - Animal Weights
Titleist 915h 2 Hybrid Tensei Blue 70
Titleist 915h 3 Hybrid [size=4]Diamana S+ 82[/size]
Mizuno MP-54 3-5 DG 120
Mizuno MP-64 6-PW DG 120
[size=4]Mizuno MP-T5 50 and 56[/size]
Odyssey 2-ball Fang Tank Counterbalanced
Srixon Z Star XV / Bridgestone B330 / Cut Blue

[list]
[*]What’s in your current bag?
[/list]
SLDR 430 Fuel 70x
910F 'Ahina 80x
Taylormade UDI 18* Tour V-x
Titleist 712 CB/MB combo 3-PW DGx100
Vokey SM4 53,58 DG x100
Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2.7[list]
[*]What is your current handicap?
[/list]
+0.8[list]
[*]Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)?
[/list]
Raleigh, NC[list]
[*]What irons are you playing now?
[/list]
Titleist 712 MB/CB combo set[list]
[*]When were you last fit for irons?
[/list]
Three weeks ago. I have not pulled the trigger on new irons yet because I was unable to hit the PSi Irons and really want to try them out before I buy anything.[list]
[*]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing TaylorMade PSi Irons review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the clubs.
[/list]
100% I will stay very involved answering any and all questions that users may have about the irons and provide high quality analysis and pictures.[list]
[*]Visit here and choose your specs. Include them in your post: [url="http://taylormadegolf.com/PSi-Irons/DW-WZ354.html"][color="#0f72da"]TaylorMade PSi[/color][/url] (Note Standard PSi. Not Tour)
[list]
[/list]
[/list]
3-PW
KBS Tour V x-flex
Hard stepped once
Standard Loft
3.0 degrees upright
1" long[list]
[/list]
My good friend has a trackman at his instruction center. I would test the PSi irons along side my irons on the trackman and provide graphs, pictures, and data on the compared performance. I would then take the irons to the course and play several rounds with them.

After practicing, playing, and testing on trackman, I would write my review on the irons addressing all areas. I would discuss the looks, sound, feel, and performance of the irons, as well as how I personally feel about them (do they inspire confidence, etc.) Then I would compare them to other irons on the market that I have tested, as well as my current set. I would continuously follow the post with the reviews, answering questions, and if need be, go back for further testing.

I would really love to test out these irons! Thank you Taylormade for giving us WRXers the opportunity to test out your newest irons!

Callaway XR Pro 9* Matrix Red Tie 65x
Taylormade Aeroburner TP 15* GD AD-BB 7x
Callaway Apex Pro 16 KBS Tour V x
Cleveland RTX 2.0 50*, 55*, 60*
Odyssey Versa Works Limited #7

[list]
[*]What’s in your current bag? Taylor Made R15 460 9.5 driver (Attas gogo6 s ), Adams super LS 15 degree 3 wood (Kuro Kage 70 s), Ping I20 w/Nippon S Flex steel. Taylor Made ATV wedges 54 & 58 degree , fact. KBS
[*]
[*]What is your current handicap? 8.0
[*]Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? Macomb, Mi.
[*]What irons are you playing now? Currently have Ping i20's W/factory Nippon 950 s flex steel
[*]When were you last fit for irons? 2 years ago, Carls golfland
[*]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing TaylorMade PSi Irons review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the club...
[*]Visit here and choose your specs. Include them in your post: [url="http://taylormadegolf.com/PSi-Irons/DW-WZ354.html"]TaylorMade PSi[/url] (Note Standard PSi. Not Tour) [b]Would be interested in 4-PW & a wedge, KBS tour-v r flex, right handed[/b]
[*]Please explain how you would approach testing the TaylorMade PSi Irons [b]Would test on course, range and launch monitor and compare to current irons and other irons in same category, and give a r flex point of view. [/b]
[/list]

[list]
[*]What’s in your current bag? [b][color="#ff0000"]Ping G30 or i irons, TEE fairway woods, G30 driver, Various putters (odyssey or Ping), Cleveland/Callaway/Ping wedges.[/color][/b]
[*]What is your current handicap? [b][color=#ff0000]6.6 at home course but struggle to play to that level other places.[/color][/b]
[*]Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? [b][color=#ff0000]Torrance, CA[/color][/b]
[*]What irons are you playing now? [b][color=#ff0000]Ping G30 (main)..or..Ping i (e1)[/color][/b]
[*]When were you last fit for irons? [b][color=#ff0000]2 years ago, but I'm well versed on fitting and know how to fit myself. I fit nicely into the common 37.75-38" long 5-iron @ 61* or so, & 64* lie angle wedges.[/color][/b]
[*]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing TaylorMade PSi Irons review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the clubs. [b][color=#ff0000]Absolutely![/color][/b]
[*]Visit here and choose your specs. Include them in your post: [url="http://taylormadegolf.com/PSi-Irons/DW-WZ354.html"]TaylorMade PSi[/url] (Note Standard PSi. Not Tour) - [b][color=#ff0000]Stock length/loft/lie's are fine for me. 5-AW w/Tour V S-flex shafts please[/color][/b]
[*]Please explain how you would approach testing the TaylorMade PSi Irons. [b][color=#ff0000]I'll put them in play on my favorite course and see how they perform.[/color][/b] [b][color=#ff0000]I'm well familiar with this course so it will be interesting to see how these clubs compare to the various other sets I play. I'll be watching to judge consistency of distance and forgiveness. The lofts are similar to my personal favorite lofts so I'm looking forward to seeing how those face slots help distance on off center strikes (which I'm quite familiar with). Key things I look for in an iron are: turf interaction, some measure of forgiveness on misses, sound/feel, and appearance. These clubs on paper seem like a good match to my sensibilities so I'd love the opportunity to try them. [/color][/b]
[/list]

Ping G400 Max driver w/Aldila Rogue 125 Silver
Ping G425 5 wood & hybrid
Ping G30 irons w/Recoil 95

Ping G425 irons w/Accra ICWT 2.0 95
Ping Glide wedges w/Recoil 110
Ping Redwood Anser - the "real deal!"

[color=#282828]What’s in your current bag? TMAG R9 Super Deep; Ping G25 4; TMAG Rescue Mid 19* and 22*; TMAG RSi2 5-AW; TMAG Tour Preferred SW; Putters: too many to name. [/color]
[color=#282828]What is your current handicap? 8.9[/color]
[color=#282828]Where are you located: Georgetown, TX[/color]
[color=#282828]What irons are you playing now? [/color][color=#282828]TMAG RSi2 5-AW (Graphite Regular)[/color]
[color=#282828]When were you last fit for irons? May 2015[/color]
[color=#282828]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing TaylorMade PSi Irons review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the clubs. Absolutely [/color]
[color=#282828]Visit here and choose your specs. Include them in your post: TaylorMade PSi Kuro Kage with regular flex[/color]
[color=#282828]You can choose any no-upcharge shafts: Standard TMAG grip, loft and lie. I'm easy.[/color]
[color=#282828]Please explain how you would approach testing the TaylorMade PSi Irons trackman, on course reviews bi weekly, range sessions. One update per week for the next 10 weeks. I previously owned the R11, SLDR, RSi1 irons and now play the RSi2 irons. I want to see if the PSI is an improvement (sound and feel). I live on a course and play and practice daily. Look forward to representing the senior-plus market.[/color]

[list]
[*]What’s in your current bag? [b]Cally DBD 816, Mini 1.5, x2hot pro 20, Ping S55's 3-pw, sm5 56, 60[/b]
[*]What is your current handicap? [b]3[/b]
[*]Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? [b]Souderton Pa[/b].
[*]What irons are you playing now? [b]Ping S55's and Ping IE's.[/b]
[*]When were you last fit for irons? [b]Ping IE's [/b]
[*]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing TaylorMade PSi Irons review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the clubs. [b]Yup, love to. [/b]
[*][color=#000000][b][color=#797E80][size=3]Model:[/size][/color] [color=#191919][size=3]PSi[/size][/color][/b][/color]
[color=#000000][b][color=#797E80][size=3]Hand:[/size][/color] [color=#191919][size=3]RH[/size][/color][/b][/color]
[color=#000000][b][color=#797E80][size=3]Gender:[/size][/color] [color=#191919][size=3]M[/size][/color][/b][/color]
[color=#000000][b][color=#797E80][size=3]Shaft Material:[/size][/color] [color=#191919][size=3]ST[/size][/color][/b][/color]
[color=#000000][b][color=#797E80][size=3]Loft:[/size][/color] [color=#191919][size=3]4[/size][/color][/b][/color]
[color=#000000][b][color=#797E80][size=3]Loft:[/size][/color] [color=#191919][size=3]5[/size][/color][/b][/color]
[color=#000000][b][color=#797E80][size=3]Loft:[/size][/color] [color=#191919][size=3]6[/size][/color][/b][/color]
[color=#000000][b][color=#797E80][size=3]Loft:[/size][/color] [color=#191919][size=3]7[/size][/color][/b][/color]
[color=#000000][b][color=#797E80][size=3]Loft:[/size][/color] [color=#191919][size=3]8[/size][/color][/b][/color]
[color=#000000][b][color=#797E80][size=3]Loft:[/size][/color] [color=#191919][size=3]9[/size][/color][/b][/color]
[color=#000000][b][color=#797E80][size=3]Loft:[/size][/color] [color=#191919][size=3]PW[/size][/color][/b][/color]
[color=#000000][b][color=#797E80][size=3]Loft:[/size][/color] [color=#191919][size=3]AW[/size][/color][/b][/color]
[color=#000000][b][color=#797E80][size=3]Lie Adjustment:[/size][/color] [color=#191919][size=3]0.5 Deg UP[/size][/color][/b][/color]
[color=#000000][b][color=#797E80][size=3]Loft Adjustment:[/size][/color] [color=#191919][size=3]Standard[/size][/color][/b][/color]
[color=#000000][b][color=#797E80][size=3]Shaft Vendor:[/size][/color] [color=#191919][size=3]True Temper[/size][/color][/b][/color]
[color=#000000][b][color=#797E80][size=3]Shaft Model:[/size][/color] [color=#191919][size=3]Dynamic Gold T[/size][/color][/b][/color]
[color=#000000][b][color=#797E80][size=3]Shaft Flex:[/size][/color] [color=#191919][size=3]X100[/size][/color][/b][/color]
[color=#000000][b][color=#797E80][size=3]Tipping Adjustment:[/size][/color] [color=#191919][size=3]Standard[/size][/color][/b][/color]
[color=#000000][b][color=#797E80][size=3]Length Adjustment:[/size][/color] [color=#191919][size=3]1.00"[/size][/color][/b][/color]
[color=#000000][b][color=#797E80][size=3]Loft:[/size][/color] [color=#191919][size=3]4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, PW, AW[/size][/color][/b][/color]
[*]Please explain how you would approach testing the TaylorMade PSi Irons- [b]I test everything on the course and at my range, which is awesome. I'm in the middle of trying to unseat my gamers for the past three seasons. I currently have MP-25's, Ping I's going against the 55's. I would love test the PSi while going thru this process. I hope to have everything locked in by the end of the season for next year. I do head to head with similar shots on the course and on the range. All with the same specs, shafts, balls. [/b]
[/list]

Callaway AI Smoke TD 9 Mitsubishi Kai'li white 70TX 

Titleist TSI 16.5 Mitsubishi PD 80TX

Titleist TSR 2 24 Fujikura Ventus Black 9x

Ping i230 U-4 x100

Ping s159 55 H x100

Vokey LBK s400 

[*]What’s in your current bag? [color=#0000ff][b]PING G25 driver, Tour Edge CB5 3wood, Adams DHY Proto, Taylormade 2014 TP MCs, Taylormade EF Wedges, Seemore Putter, Taylormade Stand Bag[/b][/color]
[*]What is your current handicap? [color=#0000ff][b]2.4[/b][/color]
[*]Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? [b][color=#0000ff]Myrtle Beach, SC[/color][/b]
[*]What irons are you playing now?[color=#0000ff][b] Taylormade TP MC's with KBS CTaper 130 X shafts[/b][/color]
[*]When were you last fit for irons? [color=#0000ff][b]Fit for irons in 2013 (My TP MC set I play now)[/b][/color]
[*]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing TaylorMade PSi Irons review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the clubs. [color=#0000ff][b]Would absolutely participate in review, pictures, and responses to questions in the thread. [/b][/color]
[list]

Set
[b][color=#0000ff]Model: PSi [/color][/b]
[b][color=#0000ff]Hand: Right [/color][/b]
[b][color=#0000ff]Head Loft: 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, PW, AW [/color][/b][b][color=#0000ff]Earliest Shipping Date: 11/06/2015[/color][/b]
[b][color=#0000ff]Custom Options[/color][/b]
[b][color=#0000ff]Lie Adjustment: 1.0 Deg UP [/color][/b]
[b][color=#0000ff]Loft Adjustment: 1.0 Deg Weak [/color][/b]
[b][color=#0000ff]Shaft[/color][/b]
[b][color=#0000ff]Shaft Material: Steel [/color][/b]
[b][color=#0000ff]Manufacturer: True Temper [/color][/b]
[b][color=#0000ff]Model: Dynamic Gold T [/color][/b]
[b][color=#0000ff]Flex: X100 [/color][/b]
[b][color=#0000ff]Tipping Adjustment: Standard [/color][/b]
[b][color=#0000ff]Length: Standard [/color][/b]
[b][color=#0000ff]Shaft Length: 37.25 [/color][/b]
[/list][*]Please explain how you would approach testing the TaylorMade PSi Irons...[color=#0000ff][b] While I am and have been playing a "players" iron for awhile now I would love to see and feel the benefits of a more forgiving clubhead. It will be great to compare my game with the PSi irons compared to my game with my current irons. I will spend time on the practice range with both sets to compare ball flight and results. Also I will take the clubs out onto the course to really put the performance to the test. [/b][/color]
[/list]
[b]SELECTION PROCESS:[/b]
TaylorMade and GolfWRX will evaluate the applications and select 5 testers after the application thread is closed. This will go quickly so apply below now!

[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1299464-bruinspatsirish-witb-march-2016-taylormade-adams-bettinardi-tee/page__p__13143444#entry13143444"]bruinsPATSirish WITB![/url]
Callaway EPIC 10.5* Tour Issue Speeder 757 X
Callaway EPIC 3 Wood Diamana Kail'i 80 X
Callaway EPIC 5 Wood Diamana Kail'i 80 X
TaylorMade RSi TP Irons w/ Project X 6.5
Callaway MackDaddy FORGED 52/56/60 DG TI S200
Bettinardi BB8 DASS TriSole

[list]
[*]What’s in your current bag? Jetpeed HL, Sldr 3 hybrid, TM mid rescue 4 hybrid, Mizuno MP5 5-pw Nippon Modus 120x, Ping Glide wedges 52,56,60
[*]What is your current handicap? 4
[*]Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? Jonesboro, Arkansas
[*]What irons are you playing now? Mizuno MP5
[*]When were you last fit for irons? 2 months ago
[list]
[*]Nippon 120x preferred or KBS tour x
[/list]
[/list]
[list]
[*]Test vs my 3 current iron sets MP5, MP69-59, TM tour preffered test for control distance and dispersion. On course and on launch monitor
[/list]

Callaway Paradym TD Ventus 6S Black Velocore
TM Sim2 3 wood Tour AD DI 7x
TM Sim 5 wood Ventus Blue Velocore 8x
Mizuno JPX 923 Modus 120x 
Odyssey Stroke Lab Double Wide
Vokeys SM9 56,60

My Current Bag:
Driver- Taylormade R15
3wd- Titleist 915f
hybrid- Titleist 910h
Irons- Titleist 712 AP2 4-PW
Wedges- Titleist Vokey SM4-SM5, 52,56,62
Putter- Scotty Cameron California Monterey 2010

Current Handicap: 0.2

Located: Ottawa, KS

Irons currently being played: Titleist 712 AP2, Dynamic Gold S300, 2 degrees upright, Golf Pride Tour Velvet

Last time fit for irons: 3 years ago

Do you agree to participate in ongoing PSI iron threads: yes

Specs: Taylormade PSi 4-PW, Right Handed, 2 degrees upright, standard loft, KBS TOUR V Stiff everything standard,

How I would approach testing the PSI irons- I feel like I would have a unique perspective being that I am 17 years old. I would take the clubs to the course to compare them with my Titleist 712 AP2 irons. I would compare them in the spin, dispersion, distance, distance control, and flight categories. I am looking to get fit for new irons and was wanting to test these irons out anyways, so this would just be a plus for me. Thanks for everything on this great site.

Taylormade M4 10.5* Tour AD Di 6s
Titleist 915f 15* Diamana Blue board
Taylormade P790 3 iron
Mizuno 919 Tour 4-PW Nippon Modus 105 X
Taylormade Hi Toe- 52, 56, 60
Taylormade Spider X Navy
Taylormade TP5x

[list]
[*]What’s in your current bag? [b]Full bag listed below[/b]
[*]What is your current handicap? [b]14.7[/b]
[*]Where are you located? [b]Miami FL[/b]
[*]What irons are you playing now? [b]Callaway MB Prototype[/b]
[*]When were you last fit for irons? [b]6weeks ago[/b]
[*]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing TaylorMade PSi Irons review thread? Yes of course!
[list]
[*]You can choose any no-upcharge shafts. Grips/wraps will be stock: [b]See specs posted below[/b]
[/list][*]Please explain how you would approach testing the TaylorMade PSi Irons: [b]I'm a bit of a tec junkie so I would test the irons both indoors on a GC2 and on the course using arccos to track on course stats. In addition to the numbers I'd give my overall impression of feel, sound, playability etc..[/b]
[/list]
[b]Thanks![/b]

[url="http://taylormadegolf.com/TM_IRONS_MODEL/TM_IRONS_MODEL.html"]Custom PSi Irons[/url]

Hand: RH
Shaft Material: ST
Loft: 5
Loft: 6
Loft: 7
Loft: 8
Loft: 9
Loft: PW
Loft: AW
Lie Adjustment: 1.0 Deg UP
Shaft Vendor: True Temper
Shaft Model: Dynamic Gold SL
Shaft Flex: S300
Length Adjustment: 0.50"
Grip Vendor: Lamkin
Grip Model: TM UTX
Grip Wraps: 3 Wraps
Grip Logo: Up
Loft: 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, PW, AW

[list]
[*]What’s in your current bag? SLDR 10.5, SLDR 3 wood, rsi1 3 iron, rsi2 4-AW, Callaway wedges, Odyssey Putter
[*]What is your current handicap? 4
[*]Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? Pittsburgh, PA
[*]What irons are you playing now? rsi1/rsi2
[*]When were you last fit for irons? last year
[*]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing TaylorMade PSi Irons review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the clubs. Of Course I Would
[*]Visit here and choose your specs. Include them in your post: [url="http://taylormadegolf.com/PSi-Irons/DW-WZ354.html"]TaylorMade PSi[/url] (Note Standard PSi. Not Tour) 4-AW Steel Stiff Flex, 1/4" short, 1 degree flat. Left Handed
[/list]