2024 CJ Cup Byron Nelson WITB Photos ×

APPLY: TaylorMade PSi Iron Testing! 5 Testers wanted. Apply here!

[list]
[*]What’s in your current bag?[color=#ff0000] Cobra BioCell+, Snake Eyes Fire Forged 3w, Adams Pro Black 3h, Adams CB3 4-GW, Fourteen 56degree, Cleveland DSG 60degree[/color]
[*]What is your current handicap? [color=#ff0000]15[/color]
[*]Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? [color=#ff0000]College Station, Texas[/color]
[*]What irons are you playing now? [color=#ff0000]Adams Idea Black CB3[/color]
[*]When were you last fit for irons? [color=#ff0000]2010[/color]
[*]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing TaylorMade PSi Irons review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the clubs. [color=#ff0000]Yes[/color]
[*]Visit here and choose your specs. Include them in your post: [url="http://taylormadegolf.com/PSi-Irons/DW-WZ354.html"]TaylorMade PSi[/url] (Note Standard PSi. Not Tour)
[list]
[*]You can choose any no-upcharge shafts. Grips/wraps will be stock
[*][color=#ff0000]TaylorMade PSi (Right)[/color]
[*][color=#ff0000]4-AW[/color]
[*][color=#ff0000]Loft and Light: Standard[/color]
[*][color=#ff0000]KBS C-Taper T Stiff[/color]
[/list]
[*]Please explain how you would approach testing the TaylorMade PSi Irons [color=#ff0000]Do some range testing to get a feel for them side by side with my current irons. See how the flight and feel compares at the range. Take them to the course and play 2 shots on iron shots to see how they compare alternating hitting order of brands to compare actual on course play.(Only on slow course play day) Play a full round with them only and see how average scoring compares. [/color]
[/list]

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[list]
[*]What’s in your current bag? [color=#ff0000]12* TaylorMade M1 460, 21 degree M1 Rescue, 3-PW Titleist 712 CB, 52* 56* 60* EF Wedges, Spider Mallet CS Putter[/color]
[*]What is your current handicap? [color=#ff0000]6[/color]
[*]Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? [color=#ff0000]Sun Prairie, WI[/color]
[*]What irons are you playing now? [color=#ff0000]Titleist 712 CB[/color]
[*]When were you last fit for irons? [color=#ff0000]2013[/color]
[*]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing TaylorMade PSi Irons review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the clubs. [color=#ff0000]Yes![/color]
[*]Visit here and choose your specs. Include them in your post: [url="http://taylormadegolf.com/PSi-Irons/DW-WZ354.html"]TaylorMade PSi[/url] (Note Standard PSi. Not Tour)
[list]
[*][color=#ff0000]4-PW, 1.5* upright, 1 inch long, X-100 shafts, all irons 2 degrees weak[/color]
[/list][*]Please explain how you would approach testing the TaylorMade PSi Irons
[*][color=#ff0000]I would combine range and on-course testing. My plan would be to test the clubs on the driving range during the first two to three days. I would then feel comfortable transitioning to on-course testing. Distances, trajectory and forgiveness would be the focus of my testing. I would compare them to my current set as I have requested that the lofts be weakened to be the same as the 712's I currently use. Thanks for your time in advance![/color]
[/list]

[list]
[*]What’s in your current bag? Callaway Xr Driver, Callaway Xr 3 wood, Callaway Big Bertha Heavenwood hybrid, callaway Xr irons (4-pw), vokey spin milled 52*, Vokey SM4 60*
[*]What is your current handicap? 16
[*]Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? Huntingdon Valley, PA
[*]What irons are you playing now? Callaway Xr
[*]When were you last fit for irons? about 6 months ago
[*]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing TaylorMade PSi Irons review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the clubs. Yes
[list]
[*]You can choose any no-upcharge shafts. Grips/wraps will be stock.
[*]

Model: PSi
Hand: Right
Head Loft: 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, PW
Lie Adjustment: 2.0 Deg Flat
Loft Adjustment: Standard
Shaft Material: Steel
Manufacturer: KBS
Model: Tour V
Flex: S
Tipping Adjustment: Standard
Length: Standard
Shaft Length: 37.25
[/list][*]Please explain how you would approach testing the TaylorMade PSi Irons
[*]I would first post hd unboxing pictures, then take them to the range (depending on the time that they arrived) and progress through the whole set. I would then write a review on them from the range session. The next day, I would take them to my golf club and play a round with them moving again through the entire bag. I would then try to hit specific shots with the clubs on certain holes (150 yards out, 100, ect.) then write that review. I would do this through continued use.
[/list]

Currently gaming:

R15
SLDR TP 15* and 19* woods
Speedblade 3i, RSi2 4 - AW
ATV 56
Odyssey White Hot Pro # 7

My current handicap is 11.5
Located in Grand Rapids, MI

Currently gaming Speedblade 3i with KBS Tour Stiff and RSi2 4 - AW with KBS Tour 105 Stiff and stock grips

I have never been fit for irons, per se. I've self fit by hitting at Demos and LMs, etc

And yes, I would participate in a review thread, and provide necessary pics, impressions, on course notes, etc

My approach to testing the irons would include range sessions to get acquainted with them (I have a portable LM to compare ball speeds, etc). Then I'd take the 9i and 7i and mix them in with my set for a round or two, to compare to my 9 and 7. Then I'd take the whole set for a few rounds at my home course and do the pertinent comparisons (I'd be a lot more detailed and thorough than I can get into detail here)

Set makeup: 3i - AW with KBS Tour V Stiff and stock grips

WITB:
SDLR White 10* Speeder 6.2x TS
Epic 14* AD TP7, Rogue 17* PX Evenflow Black
R15 3H Rogue Black 85
MP-18 MMC 4 - PW Modus 120x
50* T7, 58* PM-Grind
Ghost Spider Si Slant

[list]
[*]What’s in your current bag? [b][color=#ff0000]Ping Anser driver, TEE CB PRO fwy, Ping i25 hybrid, Miura CB 57, Miura wedges and custom putter.[/color][/b]
[/list][list]
[*]What is your current handicap? [b][color=#ff0000]10ish, depends on the time of year (seasonal).[/color][/b]
[/list][list]
[*]Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? [b][color=#ff0000]Savannah, GA[/color][/b]
[/list][list]
[*]What irons are you playing now? [b][color=#ff0000]Miura CB57[/color][/b]
[/list][list]
[*]When were you last fit for irons? [b][color=#ff0000]August 2014[/color][/b]
[/list][list]
[*]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing TaylorMade PSi Irons review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the clubs? [b][color=#ff0000]Of course, more so than the guys selected for the C Taper Lite review thread posted here: [/color][url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/868650-the-official-kbs-c-taper-lite-testing-feedback-thread/page__st__120"][color=#ff0000]http://www.golfwrx.c...d/page__st__120[/color][/url][/b]
[/list][list]
[*]Visit here and choose your specs. Include them in your post: [url="http://taylormadegolf.com/PSi-Irons/DW-WZ354.html"]TaylorMade PSi[/url] (Note Standard PSi. Not Tour) [b][color=#ff0000]PSI 4-AW C Taper Lite Stiff with standard length, loft and lie.[/color][/b]
[/list][list]
[*]Please explain how you would approach testing the TaylorMade Psi Irons? [b][color=#ff0000]I would approach in the perspective of a player looking for a players iron and as a player playing a players iron looking for that profile with a bit more forgiveness. I would also for the sake of WRX do my own giveaway if they do not make the cut for me. I will post informative information along side my Miura and I will continue to follow and contribute my opinion/experience in the review thread throughout the cycle of the review and beyond (see post # 140 in the above CTL review link). [/color][/b]
[/list]
[attachment=2993208:Screen Shot 2015-10-14 at 6.43.09 PM.png]

I will not fail, thanks for the opportunity.

@therealping

• What’s in your current bag?
  • see WITB below
  • What is your current handicap?

• Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)?
  • Churchville, PA.
  • What irons are you playing now?
  • Cobra S3 Pro w/Aldila Rip Tour 115 regular flex
  • When were you last fit for irons?
  • beginning of spring 2015
  • If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing TaylorMade Psi Irons review thread? Yes We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the clubs. consider it done
  • Visit here and choose your specs. Include them in your post: TaylorMade PSi (Note Standard PSi. Not Tour)
    • You can choose any no-upcharge shafts. Grips/wraps will be stock

[*]Please explain how you would approach testing the TaylorMade Psi Irons. I will play head to head against my gamers in real world testing to see how they perform where it matters most on the course. I can compare the two sets on range and can take to my local indoor range for data results.

Screen%20Shot%202015-10-14%20at%206.31.30%20PM_zpslwcthnxv.png

Tour Issue TM M2 2016 w/Tensi Pro Blue S60
Tour Issue TM M2 15* w/ Adila ATX Green S
TM HFS 21* W GD TOUR AD di 7S
Cobra Pro mb 4-PW w/ Aldila RIP Tour R hard stepped
Titleist Vokey Proto's 54*,56*,60*
Tour Bettinardi BB0 DASS or
Tour Bettinardi BB1 'H' DASS 353g
Recent Acquisition SWAG Handsome One 
Titleist ProV1 X, TM TP X
[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/351901-twshoot67s-bag-and-crazy-collection/page__st__30__p__8092784__hl__+twshoot67#entry8092784"]WITB Link[/url]

What’s in your current bag?
PING/Callaway/Cleveland.
putters PING/STX/Odyssey and 2 TM's (Spider Si and Spider Ghost)

What is your current handicap?
Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)?
Florence, Ky
What irons are you playing now?
PING g25
When were you last fit for irons?
If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing TaylorMade PSi Irons review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the clubs.
YES!!!
Visit here and choose your specs. Include them in your post: TaylorMade PSi (Note Standard PSi. Not Tour)
C taper 105 reg, 1* up, 1/2" long

You can choose any no-upcharge shafts. Grips/wraps will be stock
Please explain how you would approach testing the TaylorMade PSi Irons

Range time and on course. I'd do direct comparison to my g25 and my backup Adams A12 Pros. I'll also set it up with my instructor for trackman comparison.

Callaway Epic MAX 10.5*
Callaway Mavrik MAX 15*
Taylor Made M4 19* & 22* hybrids
PING G410 5-U w/DG 105s 
Cleveland RTX 54* & 58*
Odyssey Stroke Lab Big Seven Toe Up vs MEZZ1 vs Seemore
Precision Pro Nx7 Pro, Garmin S60 (watch)

https://forums.golfwrx.com/discussion/1580770/recaps-the-taylormade-twistfaceexperience-7-golfwrx-members-visit-the-kingdom-for-an-exclusive-m3/p1

[list]
[*]What’s in your current bag? [color=#ff0000]TMAG M1 10.5; TMAG M1 3HL, TMAG M1 5W; Ping 3H & 4H, Ping iE1 5i - PW; Vokey 54 & 58; Scotty Cameron Newport 2[/color]
[*]What is your current handicap? [color=#ff0000]1.3[/color]
[*]Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? [color=#ff0000]Birmingham, AL[/color]
[*]What irons are you playing now? [color=#ff0000]Ping iE1[/color]
[*]When were you last fit for irons? [color=#ff0000]October 2015[/color]
[*]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing TaylorMade PSi Irons review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the clubs. [color=#ff0000]Yes[/color]
[*]Visit here and choose your specs. Include them in your post: [url="http://taylormadegolf.com/PSi-Irons/DW-WZ354.html"]TaylorMade PSi[/url] (Note Standard PSi. Not Tour. [color=#ff0000]Right; [/color][color=#ff0000]5 - AW; 2* flat; Nippon NS Pro 950 regular flex; standard length and lofts; C9 swingweight[/color]
[list]
[/list]
[*]Please explain how you would approach testing the TaylorMade PSI Irons? [color=#ff0000]Obtain specs of each iron compared to current set. Test both on same day on Trackman and compare swingspeed, ball speed, launch angle, backspin, max height, carry and total distance and provide side-by-side comparison results for posting. Take both sets to the course for on-course testing - testing each iron compared to current set to validate and enhance findings from Trackman, as well as test from rough, fairway adn off the tee for par 3 shots. Provide summary analysis of on-course testing. Provide a write-up of overall takeaway: summarizing Trackman results and on-course results. Discuss feel, looks and playability. Concluding with recommendation on whether I would put them in my bag and displace my current set.[/color]
[/list]

[list]
[*]What’s in your current bag? [color=#ff0000]M1 9.5 Rogue Silver 60x, SLDR Mini 14* Tour Green 75X, SLDR 3HL Tour Green 75X, Adams LSP 20 & 23 Hybrids, TM MC 5-PW x100 Callaway MD2 Tour Grinds 54 & 58, SC Futura X5 [/color]
[*]What is your current handicap? [color=#ff0000]7.8[/color]
[*]Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)?[color=#ff0000] Lodi, CA[/color]
[*]What irons are you playing now? [color=#ff0000]TM MC 5-PW [/color]
[*]When were you last fit for irons? [color=#ff0000]2 years ago[/color]
[*]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing TaylorMade PSi Irons review thread? Yes We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the clubs.[color=#ff0000]No problem I have a Cannon 5D mark2[/color]
[*]Visit here and choose your specs. Include them in your post: [url="http://taylormadegolf.com/PSi-Irons/DW-WZ354.html"]TaylorMade PSi[/url] (Note Standard PSi. Not Tour) [color=#ff0000]Specs 2*upright and 1" over [/color]
[*]
[list]
[*]You can choose any no-upcharge shafts. Grips/wraps will be stock [color=#ff0000] Right handed True Temper x100[/color]
[/list]
[color=#ff0000]My approach to Testing would be to do a side by side comparison vs my current Iron looking at both distance and forgiveness both on the range and when playing taking detailed notes and picture along the way to document how the irons preform for me [/color]

[color=#282828]In the post below, provide answers to the following questions:[/color][list]
[*][color=#282828]What’s in your current bag? [/color][color=#0000ff]​[/color][color=#0000FF]Titleist 913D3 9.5, Titleist 913Fd 15, TM 18 UDI, Cleveland CGTour 3-PW, Cleveland 900 Wedges, Newport 2[/color]
[*][color=#282828]What is your current handicap? [/color][color=#0000ff]12[/color]
[*][color=#282828]Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? [/color][color=#0000ff]Concord, NC[/color]
[*][color=#282828]What irons are you playing now? [/color][color=#0000ff]Cleveland CGTour Blades[/color]
[*][color=#282828]When were you last fit for irons? [/color][color=#0000ff]Never[/color]
[*][color=#282828]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing TaylorMade PSi Irons review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the clubs. [/color][color=#0000ff]Yes. [/color][color=#0000ff]Been playing for several years now and am getting into equipment more and love discussing it. I've also dabbled in professional photography. Then I realized how much more of a hassle it is to photoshop than to drop the 35mm roll off at Kmart, so I quit. Think I could get the hang of it again for this opportunity.[/color]
[/list][list]
[*]Specs - [color=#0000ff]3-PW Standard L/L KBS C - Taper T (Stiff)[/color]
[*][color=#282828]Please explain how you would approach testing the TaylorMade Psi Irons. [/color][color=#0000ff]I'm a details guy, in everything I do. The small things no one else notices, I do. I've always played blades and never owned a new set of irons. I'm really reluctant to give up the blades, but I'm really curious if I can find something that maintains the euphoria you get when you hit a blade pure without it having to be a blade. I'm also [/color][color=#0000ff]one of those rare people who actually feel like I should pay for my mistakes, hence why I punish myself with blades. Between range time and on course real world situations, I would provide thorough feedback by painting a picture that any mom would be proud to put on their fridge. I would also use them to test my ability to beat the old man at work who's been cleaning my clock even though I can hit my 2 iron past his driver. He hits it down the middle every time, not far, but down the middle and he's a Taylormade guy so there must be something there. If they don't work out long term for me, I can give them to him so he can replace his R7's. He has the notion that his lost distance is due to technology and it's about time to upgrade since he's giving up so much distance to someone more than half his age. In short, I'm your guy. Or at least one of your guys. Hopefully.[/color]
[/list]

[list]
[*]What’s in your current bag? Ping I25 driver and 3w, Ping I20 3 and 4 hybrids, Ping I5 irons, Ping Gorge GW and Odyssey Versa #1 putter
[*]What is your current handicap? 7
[*]Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? Fort Mill, SC
[*]What irons are you playing now? Ping I5
[*]When were you last fit for irons? 2006
[*]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing TaylorMade PSi Irons review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the clubs. Yes
[*]Visit here and choose your specs. Include them in your post: [url="http://taylormadegolf.com/PSi-Irons/DW-WZ354.html"]TaylorMade PSi[/url] (Note Standard PSi. Not Tour) 5-PW + AW, 2 degrees upright, +1/4 length, KBS Tour Stiff
[*]
[list]
[/list]
[*]Please explain how you would approach testing the TaylorMade PSi Irons - Combination of range sessions along with on course comparison with current gamers. Also outdoor session on launch monitor to have solid data along with personal feelings to include in my review.
[/list]

Taylormade 2016 M2 Driver w/Fujikura 757 XStiff
Taylormade 2017 HL 3W 16.5
Ping I20 Hybrids 17 & 20 Stock Stiff
Ping IE 1 5-PW White Dot w/Modus 105 Stiff
Ping Cadence TR Anser 2 CB
Titleist Vokey SM6 54.10S & 58.12K

What’s in your current bag?
Nike Vapor Flex - Kuro Kage 60
Nike Vapor Speed - AD DI 7
Titleist 915h 18* - Whiteboard
714 AP2 4-pw X100
Custom 1/1 Rory Oven proto 006
Custom Oven grind Nike Engage 50 sq, 56 toe sweep

What is your current handicap?

Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)?
Lockport, NY

What irons are you playing now?
714 AP2

When were you last fit for irons?
October '13 for ap2

If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing TaylorMade PSi Irons review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the clubs.
Absolutely

Visit here and choose your specs. Include them in your post: TaylorMade PSi (Note Standard PSi. Not Tour)
3-pw, 1 degree weak, 1 degree flat, KBS Tour V X flex shafts

Please explain how you would approach testing the TaylorMade PSi Irons
Range testing, on course testing from all lies, and trackman comparisons against current irons.

Stealth 2+ 9* - Ventus TR Blue 6x
Taylormade Stealth 2+ 15* - Ventus TR Blue 7x
Taylormade Stealth UDI 3 iron - X100
Taylormade P770 4-5 iron - X100

Taylormade P7MC 6-pw - X100
Taylormade MG3 - 50 SB, 56 SB, 60 LB
Taylormade Juno TP long neck

Custom 1/1 Rory Nike Oven proto 006, Oven Method Matter B2/01

[list]
[*]What’s in your current bag? [color=#008000]Nike Vapor Speed, Adams Tight Lies Tour, Adams ProMini Hybrid, Adams CMBs (4i-GW), Nike Engage 54* and 58*[/color]
[*]What is your current handicap? [color=#008000]5.4[/color]
[*]Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? [color=#008000]Royal Oak, MI[/color]
[*]What irons are you playing now? [color=#008000]Adams CMBs[/color]
[*]When were you last fit for irons? [color=#008000]3 years ago[/color]
[*]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing TaylorMade PSi Irons review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the clubs. [color=#008000]OF COURSE![/color]
[*]Visit here and choose your specs. Include them in your post: [color=#008000]5i-AW, Project X 6.0, TM UTX Grips, Standard loft, length and lie[/color]
[*]Please explain how you would approach testing the TaylorMade PSi Irons[color=#008000] I would compare this non forged offering to my current gaming iron, which is forged, as well as my previous iron set, which is cast. I would compare the clubs based on their loft degree, TM PSi 5i is only .5* weaker than my current 4i. I also have access to GC2 to compare launch and spin numbers with the club.[/color]
[/list]

[b]What's in the bag?[/b]
Titleist 913D2 with Fuji Speeder 757x
Titleist 910f with Fuji Speeder 7.0x
Titleist 913h with Fuji Pro 83x
TEE CB ProH 4 iron with UST Recoil 95x (softstepped 1x)
Titleist AP2 714 5-GW with KBS Tour X (softstepped 1x)
Nike VR Forged 54 & 58 with DG S400
Odyssey Tank Cruiser 330M

[b]What is your current handicap?[/b]

[b]Where are you located?[/b]
Culpeper, VA

[b]What irons are you playing now?[/b]
TEE CB ProH 4 iron with Recoil 95x (softstepped 1x)
Titleist AP2 714 5-GW with KBS Tour X (softstepped 1x)

[b]When were you last fit for irons?[/b]
April 2015

[b]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing TaylorMade PSi Irons review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the clubs.[/b]
Yes

[b]Chosen Specs[/b]
4-AW
KBS Tour X (softstepped 1x)
+1/2"
Standard loft
-1/2* lie

[b]Please explain how you would approach testing the TaylorMade PSi Irons.[/b]
The shaft and specs I chose for the PSi irons are the same as my current irons so I want to see if the PSi would be better/worse than my current AP2s, all things being equal. As someone that doesn't get to play as frequently as I used to, I'm mainly interested in how forgiving the PSi is compared to my AP2s. I would do this by testing both irons side-by-side on the range and the course. I'm comfortable and confident with my club selections and distances at the course I most frequently play so I could see how the distance of the PSi irons compare to my current AP2s.

Taylormade M3 460 - Fujikura Speeder 757 Evo IV
Titleist 917 F2 - Fujikura Speeder 757 Evo IV
Titleist 816 H1 - Fujikura Motore Speeder TS 8.8 HB
Cobra King Forged Tour - 5-PW - DG 105
Cleveland RTX Zipcore 50/54/58 - DG 115
Scotty Cameron Futura 6M

Oh man, dignity out the window, pleeeeeaaase pick me TM and WRX!!!! It's been a few years since my last iron purchase, and I'm in the market. I've been eyeing the TM RSi TP and some other OEM player's cavity models from last year to save a bit of $$, but I hit the PSi's in a shop last week and loved the feel. I would be thrilled to test these out more thoroughly! Ok, got that out of the way....[list]
[*]What’s in your current bag?
[/list]
TM SLDR 460, 10.5*
Cally x2 hot pro 15*
TM SLDR 3hybrid, 21*
Mizuno MP-69 4-PW
Cleveland 51* and 56*
Vokey SM5 60*[list]
[*]What is your current handicap?
[/list]
+2.5[list]
[*]Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)?
[/list]
Las Vegas, NV[list]
[*]What irons are you playing now?
[/list]
Mizuno MP-69[list]
[*]When were you last fit for irons?
[/list]
2012[list]
[*]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing TaylorMade PSi Irons review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the clubs.
[/list]
Yes, I would love to![list]
[list]
[*]PSi 3-AW, right handed, 1* upright, standard length and loft, Dynamic gold S300 shafts, standard grip and wrap, logo up
[/list]
I would start by taking the PSi 6 iron head to head with my own 6 iron using an indoor launch monitor. 10 shots each, recording averages for both clubs and reporting with pictures of the elements that matter most to me, which are dispersion, peak height, spin, carry, and total distance. Then I'd perform the same type of test on the course to get the added benefit of seeing the ball flight in a "live" setting. Finally, I'd play several rounds with the PSi irons to get a feel for how they perform through the bag across the variety of shots faced while playing. All results would be documented in writing and with plenty of pictures to make all the poor souls in northern states very, very jealous :)

Callaway Great Big Bertha 9* (Rogue Rip i/O 60x)
2016 M1 3HL (Aldila Rogue Silver 70x)
TaylorMade p790 3i (KBS Tour S)
TaylorMade RSi TP 4-9i (KBS Tour S)
Mizuno T7 Blue Ion 46-50-54-58 (S300)
Spider Tour Platinum 35"
TP5x

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/hurryupgolf/?hl=en

[list]
[*]What’s in your current bag?[b]TM SLDR, RBZ Tour 3 wood, Mizuno Fli Hi, 714 MB 3-9, Fourteen Wedges[/b]
[*]What is your current handicap? [b]2.8[/b]
[*]Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? [b]Charlotte, NC[/b]
[*]What irons are you playing now? [b]Titleist 714 MB - X100 [/b]
[*]When were you last fit for irons? [b]2 years ago[/b]
[*]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing TaylorMade PSi Irons review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the clubs.[b]For sure![/b]
[*]Visit here and choose your specs. Include them in your post: [url="http://taylormadegolf.com/PSi-Irons/DW-WZ354.html"]TaylorMade PSi[/url] (Note Standard PSi. Not Tour) [b]Standard loft and lie, please cut .25" short of standard, DGX100 shafts[/b]
[*]Please explain how you would approach testing the TaylorMade PSi Iron [b]I would start out at the range and compare to my current sticks, take videos and HDR pics, then take them out on the course for an afternoon round by myself and play two balls from the fairway and par 3s. One shot with my Mbs and one shot with the PSI, and then finally play a normal round under normal conditions with the PSi's, thanks so much for the opportunity![/b]
[/list]
[b]Edit: Pic of specs added[/b]

[attachment=2993572:Capture.GIF]

TSR3 8 - Ventus Black 6x
TaylorMade Stealth + 15 - Ventus TR 8x
Titleist T150 3 - Modus 3 120x
Titleist T100 4-PW - Modus 3 120x
SM9 50, 56, 60 - Modus 3 120x
LAB

[list]
[/list]
[b]Driver: [/b][color=#ff0000][size=3][background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]TM R15 460 TP 12* Speeder 661 TS X[/background][/size][/color]
[b]Fairway: [/b][color=#ff0000][size=3][background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]TM Aero Burner TP 3HL 16.5* Matrix Ozik White Tie 70 Stiff[/background][/size][/color]
[b]Hybrid:[/b][color=#5A5A5A][size=3][background=rgb(252, 252, 252)] [/background][/size][/color][color=#ff0000][size=3][background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]TM Aero Burner TP 3H 19* Matrix Ozik White tie HX4 stiff[/background][/size][/color]
[b]Driving Iron:[/b][color=#5A5A5A][size=3][background=rgb(252, 252, 252)] [/background][/size][/color][color=#ff0000][size=3][background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]TM UDI #4 23* Nippon Modus 120 S[/background][/size][/color]
[b]Irons: [/b][color=#ff0000][size=3][background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]TM RSi 2 5-9 Nippon Modus 120 S[/background][/size][/color]
[b]Wedges:[/b][color=#5A5A5A][size=3][background=rgb(252, 252, 252)] [/background][/size][/color][color=#ff0000][size=3][background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]TM Series R 47* Tour Grind, 52* Tour Grind, 58* ATV Grind, 60* ATV Grind Nippon Modus 130 S[/background][/size][/color]
[b]Putter: [/b][color=#ff0000][size=3][background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]TM Ghost Tour Gray Black Shaft 33"[/background][/size][/color][list]
[*]What is your current handicap? [color=#ff0000]8.2[/color]
[*]Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? [color=#ff0000]Columbus, IN[/color]
[*]What irons are you playing now? [color=#ff0000]TM[/color][color=#ff0000] RSi2 [/color]
[*]When were you last fit for irons? [color=#ff0000]10/2015[/color]
[list]
[*][color=#ff0000]PSi 4-PW, AW KBS Tour 90 Stiff Standard lie loft and length.[/color]
[/list]
[/list]
Please explain how you would approach testing the TaylorMade PSi Irons-
[list]
[*] [color=#FF0000]I do have access to to LM and would compare them directly to the RSi irons I am currently playing. Along with [/color][color=#FF0000]Tour Pre[/color][color=#FF0000]ferred CB and MC irons, Callaway Apex, Titleist AP1/AP2[/color]
[*][color=#FF0000]Also on course testing side by side with irons listed above[/color]
[*][color=#FF0000]Will be able to set up testing at my Home course for group demo. Testing group consisting of 8 people ranging in Handicap: scratch to 12[/color]
[*][color=#FF0000]Will also use Twitter, Instagram and Facebook to link back to the testing thread.[/color]
[/list]

Twitter: @Ed_Settle        My WITB
Driver:           Callaway Rogue ST Max LS 9.0 +2 GD Tour AD HD 6X
Fairway:        Callaway Rogue ST Max LS 3W/15*  Tensei Wht AV 70S

Utility W:         Callaway UW 19* HZRDUS Black RDX 6.0 S
Hybrid:          Callaway Apex Pro 4/21* KBS Hybrid 85S

Irons:             Callaway X Forged Star 5-PW Modus 105 S
Wedges:       Callaway Jaws Raw 48S/53W/58Z DG S200 
Putter:           2022 Toulon Design Small Batch Austin 34" 

Ball:               2022 Callaway CSX LS
Bag:               VESSEL Blk Lux Cart Bag 14 way   

[indent=1]* What’s in your current bag? Irons: 4-PW Mizuno MP-54 w/Project X 5.0[/indent]
[indent=1]Rest of the bag:[/indent]
[indent=1]9.5* (set at 8.5*) R15 driver w/stock Fuji Speeder Evo reg flex[/indent]
[indent=1]15* (set at 13.5*) SLDR 3 wood w/Aldila Tour Blue stiff[/indent]
[indent=1]19* SLDR hybrid w/Fuji Fuel stiff[/indent]
[indent=1]48*,52*,56* Cleveland 588 RTX 2.0 wedges w/Nippon WV 105[/indent]
[indent=1]33/350 Scotty Studio Style Newport 2[/indent]

[indent=1]* What is your current handicap? 6.7[/indent]
[indent=1]* Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? Las Vegas, NV[/indent]
[indent=1]* What irons are you playing now? Mizuno MP-54[/indent]
[indent=1]* When were you last fit for irons? Jan 2016[/indent]
[indent=1]* If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing TaylorMade PSi Irons review thread? YES[/indent]
[indent=1]We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the clubs. Not a problem.[/indent]

[indent=1]* Visit here and choose your specs. Include them in your post: [url="http://taylormadegolf.com/PSi-Irons/DW-WZ354.html"]TaylorMade PSi[/url] (Note Standard PSi. Not Tour)[/indent]
[indent=1]5]o You can choose any no-upcharge shafts. Grips/wraps will be stock[/indent]
[indent=1]4-PW, 2* flat, Nippon NS Pro 950 stiff[/indent]

[indent=1]* Please explain how you would approach testing the TaylorMade PSi Irons[/indent]
1) Venue: Driving range, Course
2) Driving range: controls: range balls, mat, impact tape
[indent=1]a. After warm up, 5 balls with MP-54 PW, then 5 with PSi (repeat through bag)[/indent]
[indent=1]b. Note consistencies, inconsistencies with regard to feel, forgiveness, ballflight, mishits, and distance[/indent]
[indent=1]c. Repeat test.[/indent]
3) Course: controls: Callaway Chrome Soft (marked to ID ball), minimum 2 rds
[indent=1]a. 1 round would be a practice round, hitting the ball from the fairway, chipping etc. back to back. Alternating which iron would be hit first and noting such.[/indent]
[indent=1]b. 2[sup]nd[/sup] round would be a normal playing round with just the PSi at a course I frequent to observe distances, responsiveness on greens and other notable difference from my current irons.[/indent]

9* TM M5 w/GD AD BB-6
15* TM M6 w/Atmos
19* TM SIM Max w/Ventus Blue
Callaway Apex '19 w/KBS Tour
Callaway MD5 54*
Callaway PM Grind '19 58*
Odyssey StrokeLab Ten S (Tour only NO sightline) 33"

[list]
[*]What’s in your current bag? M1 460 Driver Motore TS 7.2 XS, SLDR TS 14* Fairway Wood Motore TS 8.2 XS, UDI 1 Iron C-TAPER S, RSI TP 3-PW C TAPER S, Mizuno MP-T4 Wedges 54/58, Bettinardi Queen Bee 6 Putter
[*]What is your current handicap? 5.5
[*]Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? Chula Vista, CA
[*]What irons are you playing now? Taylormade RSI TP with KBS C TAPER TOUR, NDMC Platinum Grip with 2 extra wraps. 1.5 Degrees flat, 2 Degrees strong.
[*]When were you last fit for irons? October 2015
[*]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing TaylorMade PSi Irons review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the clubs.Yes
[*]Visit here and choose your specs. Include them in your post: [url="http://taylormadegolf.com/PSi-Irons/DW-WZ354.html"]TaylorMade PSi[/url] (Note Standard PSi. Not Tour) Lie Angle: 1.5 degree flat, 2 degrees strong. standard length.
[*]Please explain how you would approach testing the TaylorMade Psi Irons. I would test the irons on the range, on the course and on a launch monitor at golftec when I go in for lessons and practice to get accurate numbers. Also I would try them in dry and firm conditions and in soft and windy conditions as well.
[/list]

In My Bag
TM Stealth 10.5* PX T1100 6.5 75g
TM Stealth 3W PX Hazardous Smoke Black 6.5 80g 

TM Stealth 5W PX Hazardous Smoke Black 6.5 80g

TM SIM 2 3H, Nippon Modus Hybrid shaft 95X

2021 TM P790 5-PW Modus TT DG Tour issue 100X
TM High Toe 50, 54 and 58

Evnroll ER5
Snell MTB-X Yellow
#insideTMAG 2013

[size=4][size=4]Thanks for a great opportunity. Info below.[/size][/size]

[b]HOW TO APPLY: [/b]
In the post below, provide answers to the following questions:[list]
[*]What’s in your current bag? R15 Matrix 6Q6 X, Aero Mini Driver with GD DI 7X, SLDR 5W with GD MT 8X, TMAG RSi2 3-PW with c taper S flex. 52 and 58* wedges, ARC putter.
[*]What is your current handicap? 8
[*]Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? San Francisco, CA
[*]What irons are you playing now? RSi2 as above and RS TP witih Modus 120X 3-PW
[*]When were you last fit for irons? 2 years ago.
[*]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing TaylorMade PSi Irons review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the clubs. Absolutely!!
[list]
[*]You can choose any no-upcharge shafts. 3-PW C Taper S flex, standard for all specs. Grips/wraps will be stock
[/list][*]Please explain how you would approach testing the TaylorMade PSi Irons. Range with fligh scope data, and play 2-3 rounds with irons.
[/list]

What’s in your current bag? Mizuno mp5, titleist 915 d2, f, h, vokeys, bettinardi
What is your current handicap? 7.2
Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? Los angeles, ca
What irons are you playing now? Mp5
When were you last fit for irons? Last month
If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing TaylorMade PSi Irons review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the clubs. Absolutely
Visit here and choose your specs. Include them in your post: TaylorMade PSi (Note Standard PSi. Not Tour) stock with regular flex
You can choose any no-upcharge shafts. Grips/wraps will be stock kbs tour reg
Please explain how you would approach testing the TaylorMade PSi Irons trackman, on course reviews bi weekly, range sessions. One update per week for the next 10 weeks.

Currently gaming:
TM SLDR 10.5*, Fuji Motore Speeder 6.0 Stiff
TM SLDR TP 15*, Fuji Motore Speeder 7.3 Stiff
TM SLDR 3 Rescue, Fuji Motore Speeder 6.0 Stiff
TM SpedBlades 4-LW, KBS Tour 90
TM Ghost Tour Daytona

My current handicap is 13.2
Located in Austin, TX

Irons Currently gaming: TM SpedBlades 4-LW, KBS Tour 90

I have never been fit for irons.

Yes, I would love to participate in a review thread.

My approach to testing the irons would be to take them to the range and hit them side by side against my Speedblades. I would then play multiple rounds at courses I'm familiar with and compare on course performance against my current gamers. All on course testing would be completed using TM Tour Preferred X balls.

Set makeup: 4-LW with KBS Tour - Stiff and Red Golf Pride NDMC Midsize +2 wraps

TaylorMade Sim2 9.5* Fujikura Ventus Black Velocore 6x
TaylorMade Sim2 Ti 15* Graphite Design Tour AD TP 7X
Mizuno Pro FliHi 3i Graphite Design Tour AD DI 95X
Mizuno JPX 923 Forged 4-GW DG 120 X100

Mizuno T24 54, 58 DG S400 
Bettinardi BB1 Limited Blackout 

#InsideTMag2013 

What’s in your current bag? R15 driver, fairway. Aeroburner 19°/22° hybrids. Rsi 1 5i thru Lw. Spider 2.0 putter.
What is your current handicap? 15
Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? Waukesha Wi
What irons are you playing now? Rsi 1
When were you last fit for irons? Dec 2014
If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing TaylorMade PSi Irons review thread? Yes. We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the clubs? Yes
Visit here and choose your specs. Include them in your post: 5i thru Sw kuro graphite(stock) regular flex standard length, lie, loft. No wraps.
Please explain how you would approach testing the TaylorMade PSi Irons? High quality pics, outdoor and indoor testing, emphasis on feel/looks and forgiveness. Comparisons to current irons. Thanks to golfwrx and taylormade for the opportunity to do this.

Srixon ZX7/Cobra Radspeed XB

ZX 3w Riptide/Cobra radspeed motore F3

ZX 19/22 hy Riptide 

Cobra FT 5-Pw,Aw KBS/ Cobra F9 5-pw,aw 

Cbx ZC 54/Cbx FF 58 Dgold

Cobra sport 45/Cleveland elevado

Srixon QST/Titleist Pro V1 or whatever urethane balls I may find 

[list]
[*]What’s in your current bag? [b]Cally Great Big Bertha Driver, Aeroburner 3 wood, R15 3 and 4 hybrid, Cobra Fly Z pro irons, Fourteen RM-21 wedges[/b]
[*]What is your current handicap?[b] 2[/b]
[*]Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? [b]Huntsville, Al[/b]
[*]What irons are you playing now? [b] Cobra Fly Z Pro with Dynamic Gold Tour Issue S400[/b]
[*]When were you last fit for irons? [b]Spring 2015[/b]
[*]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing TaylorMade PSi Irons review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the clubs. [b]Absolutely[/b]
[list]
[/list][*]Please explain how you would approach testing the TaylorMade PSi Irons. [b]I'd start by going to the range and just getting a feel for the clubs. Once I made any swing adjustments needed, I'd work on trying to hit all the different shots with them. I like to work the ball different ways to play around the course so I'd like to see on the range that I can hit all of those shots. I'd also like to see how well the slots work when hitting mishits with the club. I won't have access to a trackman so it will be hard to say for sure, but I can at least visually try to tell if there is a difference. Coming from blades I could at least tell how much the difference is between them and the Cobra Fly Z Pro's. After a good range session or two, I'd like to take them out on the course and give them some real action. I usually play where if the pin is on the right, I hit a cut in, if it's on the left, I hit a draw in. So over the course of the round I hit just about every shot you can imagine and require the irons to keep up. I'd be very interested in seeing if these can do it. When I bought the Cobra's this year, it came down to them and the RSI irons so this would be really cool to see the actual difference on the course. I'd like a couple of rounds even though I tend to hit it pretty consistently day to day, but it would be good just to make sure I get enough data for a review. I'd also like to see how the distance gaps are with the PSI. I actually adjusted the lofts in my Fly Z pro's to be similar to the PSI. I had gaps too close and needed to spread them out so I'm very happy companies are starting to spread the gap between clubs now.[/b]
[/list]
[attachment=2993334:Screen Shot 2015-10-14 at 8.42.57 PM.png]

Ping G400 LST Ping Tour Stiff 63
Callaway Epic Fash Sub Zero 15 Hzrdus Smoke 6.5
Titleist 818 H1 19 Evenflow Blue 6.5 85
Titleist T100s Black 4-PW Dynamic Gold AMT Tour White
Titleist SM8 52 Dynamic Gold S200
TM High Toe 58 KBS Hi Rev 115 Stiff
TM High Toe 64 KBS Hi Rev 115 Stiff
TM Spider X

[list]
[*][color=#282828]What’s in your current bag? - [/color][i][color=#282828]TM SLDR 9.5 Matrix Black Tie X, TM Mini 16* Fuji 757 X, TM Jetspeen Hybrid 19* Matrix Black Tie X, TM Burner 2.0 4-PW DG X100, Vokey SM5 52* & 58*, Odyssey Tank #7[/color][/i]
[*]What is your current handicap? - [i]7[/i]
[*]Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? - [i]Harrisburg, PA[/i]
[*]What irons are you playing now? - [i][color=#282828]TM Burner 2.0 4-PW DG X100[/color][/i]
[*]When were you last fit for irons? - [i]June 2014, into SLDR 4-AW w/DG Pro X100[/i]
[*]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing TaylorMade PSi Irons review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the clubs. - [i]Yes, of course[/i]
[list]
[/list][*]Please explain how you would approach testing the TaylorMade PSi Irons - [i]I would compare to my current GI set, as well as test against friends other sets of Player irons, SGI irons, and GI irons. This would be done on the driving range as well as on the course that I work at and can play on at any time.[/i]
[/list]
[color=#282828][color=#222222][attachment=2993346:TM PSI.png][/color][/color]

Titleist TSi2 9° - Mitsubishi Tensei White 60 X

Ping G400 14.5° - Matrix Black tie 7M3 SG

Ping G400 17.5° - Aldila HM-40 Tour Gold Tour 95 S

Titleist 818 H1 22° - Aldila NV 95 X

Callaway Rogue Pro 4-PW - True Temper XP 95 ST15 S300 (Black)

Vanilla Wedge 50°, 55°, & 60° - KBS 610 Wedge S

Scotty Cameron Golo s5 34"

Member of #teamjetspeed - December 2013

Thanks for the opportunity - would love to test![list]
[*]What’s in your current bag? [b]SLDR 12* driver, Adams F11 Speedline 3 wood, Tour Exotics XCG 4 hybrid, Taylormade Tour Preferred CB 2014 model 4-AW, Taylormade Tour Preferred 56* and 60* standard grinds, Ping TR putter[/b]
[/list][list]
[*]What is your current handicap? [b]2.0[/b]
[/list][list]
[*]Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? [b]Leawood, Kansas (Kansas City)[/b]
[/list][list]
[*]What irons are you playing now? [b]Taylormade Tour Preferred CB 2014 model 4 iron through Approach Wedge. KBS Tour Stiff, hard stepped, +0.5 inches, 1* up, 1* strong, Tour Velvet grips +1 wrap[/b]
[/list][list]
[*]When were you last fit for irons? [b]March 2014, when I was fit for my Tour Preferred CBs[/b]
[/list][list]
[*]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing TaylorMade PSi Irons review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the clubs. [b]ABSOLUTELY[/b]
[/list][list]
[list]
[*]You can choose any no-upcharge shafts. Grips/wraps will be stock. [b]Would love to have LEFT HANDED 4 iron through A wedge, +1.0 inch, 1* up, stock loft. Stock C-Taper 105 in stiff flex is fine.[/b]
[/list]
[/list][list]
[*]Please explain how you would approach testing the TaylorMade PSi Irons
[/list]
[b]I'm really interested in putting these head to head against my 2014 CBs, which I consider to be very comparable clubs that have been great for me over the last two seasons. I love the look and feel of the CBs and get great forgiveness out of them. One thing that I would like to see is a slightly higher ball flight and spin, and it sounds like these PSi irons may deliver in that category. I'm very interested in the lower CG and seeing if that paired with the C-taper 105s brings flight up a little. I also like the idea of the face slots for forgiveness on off-center hits which has DEFINITELY been something I've seen with thin shots and the sole slot in my CBs (thanks for that, by the way). In short, I prefer a "player's looking" game improvement iron, and these seem to fit that bill to a T, just like my CBs.[/b]

[b]In terms of testing them, that will be easy for me. I know my CBs very well after two seasons. I'm very familiar with the flight and distances they produce, and a head to head comparison is going to be easy to pull off. With the season winding down, I've got ample course and range practice time coming, and I'd love to work in a new set of TM irons into the mix. The last few years of TM products have been on fire in my opinion. I got hooked with my R11s driver which stayed in the bag for 4 years. I then went with irons and wedges 2 years ago, and recently brought a SLDR into the bag. I'd have interest in these irons even outside of being selected, so I'd definitely appreciate getting the opportunity to participate in the test.[/b]

[b]THANKS! [/b]

[list]
[*]What’s in your current bag? Titleist 910 10.5 dirver Project X, 909 Titleist 3 wood, Mizunio CLK Hybrid 23* & 26* V2 shafts, Callaway X-Forged 2013 KBS 90 shafts, Titleist wedges 50, 54, 58, Odyssey #7 putter
[/list][list]
[*]What is your current handicap? 14
[*]Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? Monticello, IL
[*]What irons are you playing now? Callaway X-Forged 2013 KBS 90 Stiff
[*]When were you last fit for irons? 2006
[*]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing TaylorMade PSi Irons review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the clubs. YES
[*]4-PW, LH, Nippon Pro 950 T Stiff
[list]
[*]- I would first take them to the driving range and hit s bucket and compare the ball flight to my current irons. I would see how easy it is to hit fades and draws with this set compared to my current set. Next I would take both sets to the course and hit exact yardages (135, 150, 165, 180) with the same ball for both sets and see if I hit the Taylor Made's any farther, higher, lower, etc. Then I would try and hit a few on course shots using a fade and draw.
[/list]
Thank you for the opportunity!!

[list]
[*]What is your current handicap? - Estimated around 15-16
[*]Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please) - Greenbelt, MD
[*]What irons are you playing now? - Adams A4R with stock stiff shafts (5-AW)
[*]When were you last fit for irons? - About a year ago from Club Champion
[*]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing TaylorMade PSi Irons review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the clubs. - Yes I will participate in ongoing discussions and post an objective review and post quality photos.
[*]Visit here and choose your specs. Include them in your post: [url="http://taylormadegolf.com/PSi-Irons/DW-WZ354.html"]TaylorMade PSi[/url] (Note Standard PSi. Not Tour) - (4-AW, KBS C-Taper Lite (soft stepped 1x), Stiff flex, 1.0* flat, standard loft, -1/4", Lamkin UTX, 2 wraps, Logo Down, Right Hand).
[*]Please explain how you would approach testing the TaylorMade PSi Irons - I would take my current irons and the PSi's to Club Champion. I would get numbers (dispersion, distance, etc.) from the Trackman machines they use. I would also play several rounds with both sets in my bag and go back and forth to see ball flight, dispersion, how well balls hold the green with different shots.
[/list]

Driver: Who knows at this point smh

Titleist 917f2 13.5*

Taylormade P790 UDI 2

Ping iCrossover - 3 iron

Taylormade P7MB 4-AW DG 105x

Mizuno T22 50* Blue Ion Modus 115x

Mizuno T22 54 Denim Copper TI S400/Vokey SM5 54F

Mizuno MCraft Type VI

[quote name='HipCheck' timestamp='1444849683' post='12456140']
[attachment=2992822:TESTING_tmpsi.jpg]

GolfWRX and TaylorMade are looking for 5 GolfWRX members to test the new PSi Irons and participate in a Member Review Thread. Read how to apply below.

[size=4][size=4][b]ABOUT TAYLORMADE PSi IRONS:[/b][/size][/size]

[size=4][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]SUPERIOR FEEL
We took an innovative approach to providing the better player with superior feel. Our new Dynamic Feel System
consists of a multi-material badge that reduces vibration across the face. Combined with re-designed head
geometries, tungsten weighting in the long irons, and forged short irons, PSi offers a truly dynamic take on
delivering superior sound and feel throughout the set.[/size][/size][/font]

[size=4][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]THE LOOK PREFERRED BY BETTER PLAYERS
In PSi irons, we combined beauty with purpose. Classic lines and carefully-considered shaping give PSi irons
the clean and precise look preferred by better players, while also employing a progressive spec package that
ensures each iron performs optimally for its specific role. Blade length, topline thickness, and offset increase
gradually from the wedges to the long irons, inspiring confidence at address no matter the shot.[/size][/size][/font]

[size=4][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]CONSISTENT DISTANCE WITHOUT COMPROMISE
Our new cut-thru sole slot and thin, sub-2mm face add impressive ball speed to an iron with such a compact shape, while protecting ball speed on shots struck low on the face. Face Slot Technology is another mechanism
to achieve consistent distance, preserving ball speed on heel and toe mis-hits. The new 360° undercut lowers
the center of gravity to generate the optimal combination of trajectory and distance desired by better players.[/size][/size][/font]

[b]HOW TO APPLY: [/b]
In the post below, provide answers to the following questions:[list]
[*]What is your current handicap?
[*]Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)?
[*]What irons are you playing now?
[*]When were you last fit for irons?
[*]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing TaylorMade PSi Irons review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the clubs.
[list]
[/list]
[b]SELECTION PROCESS:[/b]
TaylorMade and GolfWRX will evaluate the applications and select 5 testers after the application thread is closed. This will go quickly so apply below now!
[/quote]

Taylormade R15 10.5 with regular stock shaft, Taylormade RSI2 irons with stock regular shaft 4-PW, Taylormade ATV wedges 58* and 54*, Nike Method Putter and Taylormade Hybirds.

Handicap is a 11

Laramie, Wyoming

Taylormade RSI 2 with regular kbs shafts.

Dick's Sporting Good's

Yes for sure

Standard specs with regular kbs shaft's

By hitting ball's on the range, and playing a few rounds with them against my current rsi2 irons.

What’s in your current bag? R15, RBZ 3 wood, stage 2 hybrid, Adams irons, Callaway MD wedges & Bobby Grace putter
What is your current handicap? 9
Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? Columbia, SC
What irons are you playing now? Adams XTD
When were you last fit for irons? Last yr.
If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing TaylorMade PSi Irons review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the clubs. No problem
Please explain how you would approach testing the TaylorMade PSi Irons. Testing on the range and course with old & new set. Launch monitor data with each. Round data with laser yardage backup included. Thanks for the opportunity.

Model: PSi
Hand: Right
Head Loft: 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, PW, AW
Earliest Shipping Date: 11/06/2015

CUSTOM OPTIONS
Lie Adjustment: 1 degree flat
Loft Adjustment: Standard

SHAFT
Shaft Material: Steel
Manufacturer: Nippon
Model: NS PRO 950 T
Flex: S