2024 CJ Cup Byron Nelson WITB Photos ×

APPLY: TaylorMade PSi Iron Testing! 5 Testers wanted. Apply here!

[list]
[*]What’s in your current bag? [b]Callaway Big Bertha Alpha 9* (cut to 44.5", hot melted in toe with 6 grams of weight), Titleist 915F 15* (C4 setting, Aldila Rogue 70x), Titleist 585H 17* Aldila NV Stiff flex, Mizuno MP combo set (MP 62 4-6, MP 67 7-PW) with Project X 6.5, flat 1*, Titleist SM5 (50, 54, 58) 1* flat with Dynamic gold X100.[/b]
[*]What is your current handicap? [b]+.7[/b]
[*]Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please): [b]Minneapolis, MN[/b]
[*]What irons are you playing now? [b]Mizuno MP 62/67 combo set (62 4-6, 67 7-PW) with Project X 6.5 set 1* flat[/b]
[*]When were you last fit for irons? [b]Spring 2015[/b]
[*]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing TaylorMade PSi Irons review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the clubs. [b]YES[/b]
[*]Visit here and choose your specs. Include them in your post: [url="http://taylormadegolf.com/PSi-Irons/DW-WZ354.html"]TaylorMade PSi[/url] (Note Standard PSi. Not Tour)
[list]
[*][b]4-PW, Dynamic Gold X100 or Project X 6.5, set 1* flat[/b]
[/list]
[*]Please explain how you would approach testing the TaylorMade PSi Irons: [b]Would utilize trackman and/or Flightscope technology to get specs vs. current set, would test in real world scenarios for distance, accuracy, ball flight, and dispersion. Would test playability on course through a variety of lies, including plush, tight, rough, and sand. Would test ball flight and control into the wind and downwind. Would check how sole performs with turf interaction. [/b]
[/list]

WITB
TaylorMade Tour Issue M5 9.0 Kuro Kage Dual Core 60TX
Taylormade Tour issue M4 15* - Tensei Pro Orange 70TX
Taylormade Tour issue 2016 M2 18* 5 wood - Project X Hzrdus Black 95g 6.5
Mizuno MP 25 - 4-PW KBS C-Taper 120 S
Vokey SM7 50* - Dynamic Gold Tour Issue S400

Vokey SM6 54* - Dynamic Gold Tour Issue S400

Vokey SM7 60* - Dynamic Gold Tour Issue S400
Scotty Cameron 009
Titleist Pro V1x

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[list]
[*]What’s in your current bag? [b]Callaway Big Bertha 2014 driver and 7 wood, Ping Eye 2 irons 3-W, Ping Eye 2 +no+ S and L wedges, Ping Eye 2 Gorge S wedge, Odyssey Works 2-ball putter[/b]
[*]What is your current handicap? [b]17.4[/b]
[*]Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? [b]Cedar Rapids, IA[/b]
[*]What irons are you playing now? [b]Ping Eye 2[/b]
[*]When were you last fit for irons? [b]2009[/b]
[*]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing TaylorMade PSi Irons review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the clubs. [b]Yes[/b]
[*]Visit here and choose your specs. Include them in your post:

[b]Model: PSi [/b]
[b]Hand: RH [/b]
[b]Gender: M [/b]
[b]Shaft Material: ST [/b]
[b]Loft: 3-AW[/b]
[b]Lie Adjustment: 0.5 Deg UP [/b]
[b]Loft Adjustment: Standard [/b]
[b]Shaft Vendor: KBS [/b]
[b]Shaft Model: Tour 90 [/b]
[b]Shaft Flex: S [/b]
[b]Tipping Adjustment: Standard [/b]
[b]Length Adjustment: 0.25"[/b]
[b]Loft: 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, PW, AW[/b]
[*]Please explain how you would approach testing the TaylorMade PSi Irons [b]I would test at the range hitting the clubs I use most (3, 7, 9, PW) and mixing and matching the other clubs. I would also play a couple rounds and get overall feel/playability on the course.[/b]
[/list]

[list]
[*]What’s in your current bag? [b]TM 430 SLDR and 460 SLDR (that's right two drivers), Cally XHot 5 Deep, Bridgestone J40DPC irons w/ Project x 6.0 graphite, Cleveland 900 and 588 wedges, Oddy 2-ball putter. [/b]
[*]What is your current handicap? [b]8.4[/b]
[*]Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? [b]Greenville, SC[/b]
[*]What irons are you playing now? [b]Bridgestone J40DPC irons w/ Project x 6.0 graphite[/b]
[*]When were you last fit for irons? [b]Fitting, what's that? LOL. Never fitted for irons.[/b]
[*]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing TaylorMade PSi Irons review thread? [b] I sure will, best job a male model can do![/b]
[*]Please explain how you would approach testing the TaylorMade PSi Irons[b] I live 1 mile from my club (private) and can hit the irons side by side against my gamers both on the range and on the course without limitation.[/b]
[*][b]Thanks for the contest. Image of my proposed PSi set attached.[/b]
[/list]

[color=#282828]In the post below, provide answers to the following questions:[/color][list]
[*][b]What’s in your current bag?[/b] G30 LST Driver, Mizuno MP54 5-PW, Callaway X2Hot 4 Hybrid, Xhot 5 and 3 wood, Ping Glide 50-56, Callaway PM Grind 64
[*][b]What is your current handicap?[/b] 12.9
[*][b]Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)?[/b] Boston, MA
[*][b]What irons are you playing now?[/b] MP54 5-PW. Looking for more forgiveness in my next set.
[*][b]When were you last fit for irons?[/b] This spring
[*][b]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing TaylorMade PSi Irons review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the clubs.[/b] Yes, I have a few cameras, iphone 6s, etc.
[*]
[list]
[*]RH 5-SW, S300 Standard L/L/L
[/list][*][b]Please explain how you would approach testing the TaylorMade PSi Irons [/b]I own a Flightscope Xi+ and will test on the range, on course, and in my garage versus my current set and I'd also be looking at AP1s and Srixon z545s to compare.
[/list]

[color=#282828]In the post below, provide answers to the following questions:[/color][list]
[*]What’s in your current bag? [b] TM M1 430 Driver, TM Aeroburner TP 3 wood, TM UDI 2 Iron, Bridgestone J40 Cavity Backs, Cleveland Wedges[/b]
[*]What is your current handicap?[b] (+.8)[/b]
[*]Where are you located (City, State -[b] US Only Please)? Marietta, GA USA[/b]
[*]What irons are you playing now? [b]Bridgestone J40 Cavity Backs with UST Recoil 115gram F5 Soft Stepped Once, 4-PW[/b]
[*]When were you last fit for irons? [b]When I bought these irons[/b]
[*]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing TaylorMade PSi Irons review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the clubs. [b](Yes, No problem)[/b]
[*]Visit here and choose your specs. Include them in your post: [url="http://taylormadegolf.com/PSi-Irons/DW-WZ354.html"]TaylorMade PSi[/url] (Note Standard PSi. Not Tour) [b]5 - GW 5,6 +1/2" 2* upright 7,8,9 +1/2", 3* upright PW, GW +1/2", 4* upright. SW D4 FST 105 gram X flex soft stepped once(would prefer the graphite if it is available to make the comparison more like)[/b]
[*]
[list]
[*]You can choose any no-upcharge shafts. Grips/wraps will be stock
[/list][*]Please explain how you would approach testing the TaylorMade PSi Irons [b]Approach to testing.......Comparison between like lofted irons. Distance, dispersion, 5 balls each club, with overly bad swings tossed out. Comparison on the course, over multiple rounds, playing a shot into each hole. Comparison of distance from the hole, greens hit, where my misses are. Obviously there will be some "non scientific" comparisons, which are strictly based on the testers own opinions, but these will be kept to a minimum. Final comparison would be at my local range, where I have access to a trackman where I can compare ball flight, Ball speed, height(an issue I have as a low ball hitter), using like balls, and more dispersion checks to see how it compares to on the course testing.[/b]
[/list]

• Driver - Ping G430 Max 10k - Ventus Black 6X | Ping G430 LST 10.5 - Aldila Rogue White 130 MSI TX
  • 3 Wood - Taylormade 300 Mini 13.5 - Ventus Purple X
  • 5 Wood - Ping G430 Max - Ventus Purple X 
  • 7 Wood - Ping G430 Max - Ventus Purple X | 4 iron - Srixon ZX4 MKII - Axiom 105X
  • 5 - PW Ping BluePrint S - Shaft testing
  • SW - Cleveland RTX6 55* - Fuji Tour Spec 115X | LW - Vokey SM9T 60* - Fuji Tour Spec 115X
  • Putters - Odyssey #7 Knuckle Neck Proto | Odyssey Jailbird Versa Microhinge - Odyssey Tank DBOdyssey Jailbird Ai-One

[list]
[*][color="#282828"]What’s in your current bag?[/color][color="#ff0000"] [/color]​Titleist 915 D2, 913 fairway, 712 MB, vokey wedges.
[*]What is your current handicap? 0.8
[*]Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? Los Angeles, CA
[*]What irons are you playing now? Titleist 712 MB
[*]When were you last fit for irons? 5 years ago
[*]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing TaylorMade PSi Irons review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the clubs. I will write a detailed review with high quality pictures.
[*]Visit here and choose your specs. Include them in your post: [url="http://taylormadegolf.com/PSi-Irons/DW-WZ354.html"]TaylorMade PSi[/url] (Note Standard PSi. Not Tour) PSi, +1* upright, dg x100, standard length.
[list]
[/list]
[*]Please explain how you would approach testing the TaylorMade Psi Irons Hit the range at my course and play the course with two balls, each ball with different clubs. i would also take the irons to see the numbers on a trackman from the fitter at the club.
[/list]

Current Bag:
Driver: M1 9.5, Rogue stiff
3 Wood: M1
Hybrids: M1 17*, Titleist 913 20*
Irons: Ping s55 5-pw, steel fiber i95 stiff
Wedges: Vokey
Putter: Scotty Cameron Select CS
Current handicap: 8
Current Irons: Ping s55
Never been officially fit for irons just trial and error over the years and the occasional lie board session
Yes, I agree to participate in the test and any on going review, etc
Specs: 5-AW, Lie 1* flat, standard loft, Kuro Kage graphite stiff, -1.0" tipped, Length -.50", grip 2 wraps
Testing approach: Comparisons to current Ping irons as well as Titleist 714 AP2, on course testing with standard (i.e. same type of lie, course condition, etc) multiple shots with each iron, included results for distance, dispersion, etc. as well as subjective feel, performance, trajectory, etc. Then shots from varying lies, rough, conditions, etc. Then also shots using launch monitor to get numbers for launch, spin, ball speed, height, etc. with a comparison to on course results.

Current Bag: TItleist 913D3 9.5, Callaway X2Hot 5Deep, Callaway VSeries Heavenwood, Adams dHy 24*, Adams XTD Forged 5-GW, Cleveland RTX 2.0 Wedges, Cameron Putter
Current HDCP: 3.5
Current Irons: Adams XTD Forged, C-Taper Stiff shafts
Last Fit: 2007, gamed those for 7 years until switching to the XTD Forged this year
Do I Agree: Absolutely, a detailed review based on both range session and on course experiences, with pics from my camera, not camera phone
Specs: PSi, 1* upright, 1/2 inch longer, CTaper Stiff shafts.
How I'd approach testing: I would do both on course and range testing with my current clubs for a side by side comparison of distance, flight, forgiveness and workability.

Thanks guys.

[list]
[*]What’s in your current bag?
[list]
[*]Driver: Callaway XR Pro - 10.5* - Matrix White Tie Stiff
[*]3 Wood: Ping G25 - Standard Stiff Shaft
[*]Irons: Ping i25 4-PW - CFS Stiff Shaft (bent 1* strong)
[*]Wedges: Titlest SM5 50*, 54*, 58*
[*]Putter: Odyssey Metal-X Milled 6 35 in
[/list]
[/list][list]
[*]What is your current handicap?
[list]
[*]13.5
[/list]
[/list][list]
[*]Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)?
[list]
[*]Minneapolis, MN
[/list]
[/list][list]
[*]What irons are you playing now?
[list]
[*]Ping i25 4-PW - CFS Stiff Shaft (bent 1* strong)
[/list]
[/list][list]
[*]When were you last fit for irons?
[list]
[*]~10 Months ago
[/list]
[/list][list]
[*]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing TaylorMade PSi Irons review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the clubs.
[list]
[*]Yes, of course. I have access to a professional camera if needed and am able to do a write up on the clubs whenever needed.
[/list]
[/list][list]
[*]Visit here and choose your specs. Include them in your post: [url="http://taylormadegolf.com/PSi-Irons/DW-WZ354.html"]TaylorMade PSi[/url] (Note Standard PSi. Not Tour)
[list]
[/list]
[/list]
[attachment=2993980:TM PSI.jpg][list]
[*]Please explain how you would approach testing the TaylorMade PSi Irons
[list]
[*]I would first likely take them to the range to get an initial feel and workability with the club. Contrasting it with my current irons in the Ping i25. I would then play 2-3 rounds with them as my irons for an idea on how they fit in with my current set of clubs and look for distance control and general play throughout a round. Lastly, I would take them to a local shop that has access to a Trackman and GC2 and run a complete session with the irons and report back with my numbers. I would also include in my write ups how comfortable and if the clubs gave me any sort of confidence on hitting shots. I place a lot of emphasis on those two aspects as I need to be very comfortable with my clubs before I put them in the bag.
[/list]
[/list]

Thank you for the opportunity!

[list]
[*]What’s in your current bag? Ping i25, SLDR 15*, 2 UDI, MP33 4-PW, Cleveland 52, 56, 60, Scotty Mil Spec
[*]What is your current handicap? 10
[*]Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? New York, NY
[*]What irons are you playing now? Mizuno MP33
[*]When were you last fit for irons? 2 years ago
[*]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing TaylorMade PSi Irons review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the clubs. Yes, I agree to provide a detailed ongoing review and photos.
[*]Visit here and choose your specs. Include them in your post: [url="http://taylormadegolf.com/PSi-Irons/DW-WZ354.html"]TaylorMade PSi[/url] (Note Standard PSi. Not Tour) Standard Length, Lie, 2* weak.
[*]Please explain how you would approach testing the TaylorMade PSi Irons. - I will approach testing with a mixture of on course and range time as well as Trackman as there is a range with Trackman rentals in the bays and compare them to my gamers. I plan on testing my tried and true blade set up that I have had for 12 years vs. this modern cavity back. I am curious because I have had gone through sets of cavity backs in my years and have always found that I prefer a blade. Now it is time to put numbers to it all and see if it is just a mental block away from CBs.
[/list]

Taylormade SIM2 MAX 9* AutoFlex 505xx 

Taylormade SIM 5 RIP X 85TX

Srixon ZX 20* Recoil 95X

Srixon ZX5 4-6 DGTI X100

Srixon ZX7 7-PW DGTI X100
Taylormade MG2 TW 52/56/60 S400 TI
Kevin Burns 9305LN LAGP One35

[list]
[*]I'm currently gaming a Ping G30 LST Driver, Callaway Big Bertha Alpha 816 3 wood, Callaway Big Bertha Alpha 815 hybrid, RSI 2 Irons (4-9), Scor Wedges (44, 49, 54, 59) and an Edel Putter. As you can tell from my bag, I go for what works best for me and my swing
[*]Current GHIN is a 6.3
[*]I'm in Denver, Colorado
[*]I'm currently playing a combo of RSI 2 Irons and Scor Wedges. I added them to the bag this year. Previously, I played Ping I20 Irons, then briefly played TM CBs, then switched back to the Pings before moving into the RSI 2s.
[*]I was fit early this year. Each of the sets of irons mentioned above has been custom fit by my Club pro.
[*]I agree to participate in the review thread and provide high quality photos and a detailed review.
[*]4-W, 1/2" long, 1 degree upright, KBS Tour V, Stiff, +2 wraps on the grips.
[*]If chosen, I would have a unique opportunity to compare directly against the RSI 2 series of irons, evaluating the differences in feel, forgiveness and performance between the two. I could also do direct comparisons to the Ping I20 line, the TM CB line, and the Scor (now Hogan) pitching wedge. I would provide comparison pics of all sets used in the comparison. My club pro has his own flightscope, so I would also arrange to get a session where we could get quantitative data on all four sets for direct comparison. Data would then be posted for all members to compare and evaluate.
[/list]

[list]
[*]What’s in your current bag? Titleist 710 CB
[*]What is your current handicap? 8
[*]Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? Birmingham, AL
[*]What irons are you playing now?Titleist 710 CB 5-PW, Titleist 712U 4
[*]When were you last fit for irons? 2013
[*]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing TaylorMade PSi Irons review thread? Yes
[*]Visit here and choose your specs. Include them in your post: [url="http://taylormadegolf.com/PSi-Irons/DW-WZ354.html"]TaylorMade PSi[/url] (Note Standard PSi. Not Tour) 4-PW Dynamic Gold x100 1/2" long
[list]
[/list]
[*]Please explain how you would approach testing the TaylorMade PSi Irons. Play them on the course
[/list]

[b]What’s in your current bag?[/b]
Nike Covert 2.0 driver, standard x shaft 44-1/2"
Taylormade RBZ 2 Tour 3 -wood, stock S shaft
Taylormade RBZ 2 Tour 21deg Hybrid, stock S shaft
Mizuno MP-53 3-W, KBS Tour S +1/4", 1 Deg up
Callaway X-forged 54deg
Callaway MD2 Tour Grind 58deg
Machine Converter putter

[b]What is your current handicap?[/b]

[b]Where are you located?[/b]
Chicago, IL

[b]What irons are you playing now?[/b]
Mizuno MP-53 4-PW, KBS Tour S +1/4", 1 Deg up

[b]When were you last fit for irons?[/b]
February 2011

[b]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing TaylorMade PSi Irons review thread?[/b]
With pleasure.

[b]Custom PSi Irons[/b] [b]specs[/b]
Hand: LH
CLubs: 4-PW
Lie Adjustment: 1.0 Deg UP
Loft Adjustment: Standard
Shaft Vendor: KBS
Shaft Model: Tour 90
Shaft Flex: S
Tipping Adjustment: Standard
Length Adjustment: 0.25"
Grip Vendor: GolfPride
Grip Model: Tour Velvet
Grip Wraps:
Grip Logo: Down

[b]Please explain how you would approach testing the TaylorMade PSi Irons.[/b]
Testing would initially be out on the course going through my usual pre-round routine on the range. Then I would play 18 holes choosing clubs based upon what I typically would currently hit and then noting any differences in expectations of shots. Dependent on those results I would probably hit the range again playing various shots from differing lies and then see where the differences are and how they would effect my game.

[size=3]Vapor Speed Driver
[size=3]TaylorMade 2017 M2 13* FW[/size]
[size=3]TaylorMade 2017 M2 15* FW[/size]
[size=3]Cobra King Pro Forged Black CB/MB 4-PW[/size]
[size=3]Callaway MD2 Tour Grind 52/9, [/size][size=3]56/10, [/size][size=3]60/9[/size]
[size=3]TaylorMade TP Collection Berwick
[size=3]BOOM![/size]

[list]
[*][color=#ff0000]TM R1 TP 10.5 Mitsubishi Kai'li
TM RBZ Tour 13 Matrix Xcon 7
TM RBZ Tour HL3 17 UST V2
TM SLDR 4-PW Project X Flighted
TM xFT TP 50, 54, 58 Nippon Pro WV115
TM Rossa Ghost Tour AGSI+ FO-74[/color]
[*]What is your current handicap?[color=#ff0000]1.4[/color]
[*]Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)?[color=#ff0000]Pittsburgh, Pa[/color]
[*]What irons are you playing now?[color=#ff0000]SLDR[/color]
[*]When were you last fit for irons?[color=#ff0000]March 2015[/color]
[*]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing TaylorMade PSi Irons review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the clubs.[color=#ff0000]YES[/color]
[list]
[*]You can choose any no-upcharge shafts.

[color=#ff0000]Set [/color]
[color=#ff0000]Model: PSi [/color]
[color=#ff0000]Hand: Right [/color]
[color=#ff0000]Head Loft: 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, PW [/color][color=#ff0000]Earliest Shipping Date: 11/06/2015 [/color]
[color=#ff0000]Custom Options [/color]
[color=#ff0000]Lie Adjustment: Standard [/color]
[color=#ff0000]Loft Adjustment: Standard [/color]
[color=#ff0000]Shaft [/color]
[color=#ff0000]Shaft Material: Steel [/color]
[color=#ff0000]Manufacturer: KBS [/color]
[color=#ff0000]Model: Tour T [/color]
[color=#ff0000]Flex: X [/color]
[color=#ff0000]Tipping Adjustment: Standard [/color]
[color=#ff0000]Length: -0.25" [/color]
[color=#ff0000]Shaft Length: 37.00 [/color][color=#ff0000]Earliest Shipping Date: 11/06/2015 [/color]
Grips/wraps will be stock
[/list][*]Please explain how you would approach testing the TaylorMade PSi Irons: [color=#ff0000] I would test each Iron on the Range indivdually, so that people could get input on flight, trajectory and spin for each Iron in the set. I would post pictures of them at the range and on the course. I would then keep track of on course information on lie and location along with result of the shot. I would then explain this in detail and open it up for discussion with other members. [/color]
[/list]

TM SIM2 Max 10.5 UST V 2 
TM SIM Max 15 UST V2 66g
TM Stealth HL 17 Aldila RIP Alpha 6
TM Stealth UDI 19 UST V2
TM Stealth UDI 23 UST v2 
TM P790 6-PW Nippon Modus 3 105
TM MG 3 Black 50 Nippon Modus Tour WV115
TM MG Hi-Toe 3 RAW Wedge 54 Nippon Pro WV115
TM MG Hi-Toe 3 RAW Wedge 58 Nippon Pro Modus 105 T
TM TP Hydro Blast Bandon 3

[list]
[*]What’s in your current bag? [b]Cobra Fly-Z+, Cobra Fly-Z 5-GW, 4-5H, Cobra Tour Trusty Wedge[/b]
[*]What is your current handicap? [b]17[/b]
[*]Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? [b]San Antonio, TX[/b]
[*]What irons are you playing now? [b]Cobra Fly-Z[/b]
[*]When were you last fit for irons? [b]August 2015[/b]
[*]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing TaylorMade PSi Irons review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the clubs. [b]Yes[/b]
[*]Visit here and choose your specs.
[list]
[*][b]4-PW, KBS C Tape 105, regular flex shafts, +.75 inch, +1* upright[/b]
[/list]
[*]Please explain how you would approach testing the TaylorMade PSi Irons:[b] I don't have fancy whizzbang trackmans but I would approach it from the everyday approach I always approach evaluating equipment. Can I hit it? Does it look good? What is my flight? Distance? Controllable? Does it feel good? Places I would use it are Topgolf, the practice facility, and about 3-4 rounds a week. [/b]
[/list]

[list]
[*]What’s in your current bag? Mizuno JPX EZ (Orange and Grey Model)
[*]What is your current handicap? 11.5
[*]Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? Littleton, CO but I travel all winter long and Play Golf
[*]What irons are you playing now? Mizuno JPX EZ
[*]When were you last fit for irons? 2013
[*]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing TaylorMade PSi Irons review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the clubs. YES!
[list]
[*]You can choose any no-upcharge shafts. Grips/wraps will be stock 5 through AW with the clubs 2 Degrees Upright, 1/2 inch short. KBS C Taper Lites Regular flex
[/list]
[*]Please explain how you would approach testing the TaylorMade PSi Irons. I have kept detailed stats for my Game since I was fit for a new set of Irons, which was 2013. I have kept stats for my overall game and have broken it down to individual Irons as well. I would approach the testing by comparing the results of my Rounds played with the 2 years of stats from rounds played with my JPX EZ's. I have played 235 rounds of Golf in the last 2 years and I feel because of the numbers of Rounds I have played I would be able to completely test and compare how these clubs performed against my current clubs and I would be able to see and prove if the new Taylormade Irons are an improvement over the current clubs I have.
[/list]

#Mizuno
#PlayFamously
#TeamJPX

[list]
[*]What’s in your current bag? R15 Driver,R15 3HL,R15 3Hyrbid, RSI2 4-PW, Newport 2 SC, 588 RTX Wedges, (Sub in UDI 2 iron)
[*]What is your current handicap? 12 (down from 18 in the past 6 months)
[*]Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please) Point Roberts, WA -- Play in vancouver Canada (all year round)
[*]What irons are you playing now? RSI2
[*]When were you last fit for irons? 8 months
[*]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing TaylorMade PSi Irons review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the clubs.-- Yes
[list]
[/list]
[*]Right Hand, 3-PW,AW, KBS Tour t Stiff, +1/4 Length, 3 Extra Wraps of tape (if possible - if not i can do this on my own)
[*]Please explain how you would approach testing the TaylorMade PSi Irons - Currently own a skytrak LM for practice as well as Arccos for round tracking, I would play rounds/practice sessions comparing these clubs vs the RSI2's and RSI TPs and even AP2s i have access to.. Being someone who is rapidly dropping their HCP, i would be able to speak to the confidence building of these irons as well as playability for a mid-hcp player, aiming to get down to single figures ASAP. I could provide launch data comparisons between sets as well as "feels" from playing rounds from now through into next spring. My Iron play is the strongest part of my game currently, its my driver keeping my HCP out of single figures.
[/list]

[quote name='HipCheck' timestamp='1444849683' post='12456140']
[attachment=2992822:TESTING_tmpsi.jpg]

GolfWRX and TaylorMade are looking for 5 GolfWRX members to test the new PSi Irons and participate in a Member Review Thread. Read how to apply below.

[b]ABOUT TAYLORMADE PSi IRONS:[/b]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]SUPERIOR FEEL
We took an innovative approach to providing the better player with superior feel. Our new Dynamic Feel System
consists of a multi-material badge that reduces vibration across the face. Combined with re-designed head
geometries, tungsten weighting in the long irons, and forged short irons, PSi offers a truly dynamic take on
delivering superior sound and feel throughout the set.[/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]THE LOOK PREFERRED BY BETTER PLAYERS
In PSi irons, we combined beauty with purpose. Classic lines and carefully-considered shaping give PSi irons
the clean and precise look preferred by better players, while also employing a progressive spec package that
ensures each iron performs optimally for its specific role. Blade length, topline thickness, and offset increase
gradually from the wedges to the long irons, inspiring confidence at address no matter the shot.[/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]CONSISTENT DISTANCE WITHOUT COMPROMISE
Our new cut-thru sole slot and thin, sub-2mm face add impressive ball speed to an iron with such a compact shape, while protecting ball speed on shots struck low on the face. Face Slot Technology is another mechanism
to achieve consistent distance, preserving ball speed on heel and toe mis-hits. The new 360° undercut lowers
the center of gravity to generate the optimal combination of trajectory and distance desired by better players.[/font]

[b]HOW TO APPLY: [/b]
In the post below, provide answers to the following questions:[list]
[*]What’s in your current bag? Cobra Fly Z driver and fairway woods, tailor-made rocketbladez 4-aw, ping 60 degree wedge, two-ball fang putter
[*]What is your current handicap?11
[*]Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)?Milfordm MA
[*]What irons are you playing now?Taylormade rocket blades
[*]When were you last fit for irons? three years ago
[*]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing TaylorMade PSi Irons review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the clubs.Yes
[list]
[*]You can choose any no-upcharge shafts. Grips/wraps will be stock4-sw steel, regular, right hand
[/list][*]Please explain how you would approach testing the TaylorMade Psi Irons First a range session noting feel, forgiveness, trajectory, distance, dispersion, etc. with each individual iron. I would then record results and do on course evaluation with low mid and short irons, I would also do report on short game with various shots with all wedges. I would also attempt to get access to a trackman to provide hard data to support review.
[/list]
[b]SELECTION PROCESS:[/b]
TaylorMade and GolfWRX will evaluate the applications and select 5 testers after the application thread is closed. This will go quickly so apply below now!
[/quote]

[b]What’s in your current bag?[/b]
TM R1 driver with Attas T2 6s shaft
Callaway X Hot 17 4w
Adams Super Xtd Rescue 19 stiff
TM Speedblade 4i with stock graphite shaft
Rocketbladez Tour 5-P KBS stiff
TM Xft wedges (50,54,58)
Odyssey 7 putter

[b]What is your current handicap?[/b]
4, playing like an 8

[b]Where are you located?[/b]
Hamden, CT

[b]What irons are you playing now?[/b]
Rocketbladez Tour 5-P KBS stiff

[b]When were you last fit for irons?[/b]
3yrs ago- Fit for Titleist Ap2 with KBS stiff (like the shaft, didn't like the head)

[b]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing TaylorMade PSi Irons review thread? [/b]
Um, let me think for one half of one second... yes

[b]Visit here and choose your specs. Include them in your post: [url="http://taylormadegolf.com/PSi-Irons/DW-WZ354.html"]TaylorMade PSi[/url][/b]
TM Psi Irons 4-AW, KBS stiff, 3flat, Golf Pride Cord with reminder, logo down

[b]Please explain how you would approach testing the TaylorMade PSi Irons[/b]
I would do what I would any irons (just because they're free doesn't matter). Hit them at the range against my existing. Try to hit some low, punch shots. Pay attention to my 7i and PW. See what the misses feel like (that happens on its' own- no need to try). Then hit the course- take them to some places where I always seem to hit shots from. The on to the par 3's and see what the feel and look like there. And then back to the range- maybe have my 9yr old take some videos just because... that's what I do with my 9yr old. Simple.

Thanks for your consideration.

Ever since I got to participate in a Demo Day this summer in Rochester I've been on the hunt for new irons. The irons that have impressed me the most so far are the Taylormade RSi 2s, the Titlist AP2s and the Wilson FG Tour V4 irons. Being left handed I feel that the opportunities to test clubs are limited. I've had multiple lessons over this summer and have more reserved for spring and I finally feel like I can get my handicap down into the single digits.

What’s in your current bag?[list]
[*][i]Intech Tour Effect 3W[/i]
[*][i]Intech Tour Effect 5W[/i]
[*][i]Intech Tour Effect 4-PW [/i]
[*][i]Callaway PM Grind 54*, 58* wedges. [/i]
[*][i]Wilson Sam Snead Putter[/i]
[*][i]Taylormade Project (a) Balls[/i]
[/list]
What is your current handicap? [i]14.2[/i]

Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? [i]Newark, NY (Rochester Suburb)[/i]

What irons are you playing now? [i]Intech Tour Effect[/i]

When were you last fit for irons? [i]This Summer at a Demo Day (3mo)[/i]

If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing TaylorMade PSi Irons review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the clubs. Absolutely. As an example here is a review I did for a product for another sport: [url="http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=4299689"]http://www.pbnation....d.php?t=4299689[/url] and [url="http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/mcb-reviews/260770-review-guided-install-stage-5-5-1-replacement-eyes.html"]http://www.mcarterbr...ement-eyes.html[/url]

Visit here and choose your specs. Include them in your post: [url="http://taylormadegolf.com/PSi-Irons/DW-WZ354.html"]TaylorMade PSi[/url] (Note Standard PSi. Not Tour)

SET:[list]
[*]Model: PSi
[*]Hand: Left
[*]Loft: 4-PW
[/list]
Custom Options:[list]
[*]Lie: 1.0* Up
[*]Standard Loft
[/list]
SHAFT[list]
[*]Shaft Material: Steel
[*]Manufacturer: KBS
[*]Model: C-Taper T
[*]Flex: S
[*]Tipping Adjustment: Soft Step 1
[*]Length: Standard
[*]Shaft Length: 37.25
[/list]
GRIP[list]
[*]Manufacturer: Lamkin
[*]Model: TM UTX
[*]Extra Wrap: 1 Wraps
[*]Logo: Up
[/list]
Please explain how you would approach testing the TaylorMade PSi Irons.

I would test them the same way I consider any new irons. The school that I teach at has a range on grounds so I have 1-2 hours daily available to range-test any clubs. I have both mat and real turf hitting areas to test. First I would warm-up hitting a mixture of current vs new to get a sense of the overall feel. Once I'm warmed up I'll start with the wedges and alternate groups of 5-6 shots between the two sets testing distance, forgiveness and work-ability. Working my way to the lower lofted clubs doing the same thing. I have certain go-to shots that I like to hit when testing to compare results so I go back and hit 2-3 of each shot. Then I'll head over to our schools bunker and short game testing area to try hitting some pitch and fairway bunker practice shots. I can use this time at the range to record video and take some pictures of clubs-I could probably even talk the photography club into letting me use their light box and camera set-up. I'll finish by getting on Trackman and getting the carry distance/gapping numbers for the new clubs.

On the course I like to play two balls directly comparing the results. I typically play three courses: Shadow Lake Executive Course, Victor Hills East Course, and Big Oak. They all require different styles of play. Shadow Lake puts a premium on iron play with several longer par three holes and a par 4 that is reachable with a long iron. Victor Hills is a tighter tree lined course where irons off the tee is often the best choice. Big Oak is more open with driver or 3W into short iron common on most holes. I typically play at least once a week but if given this opportunity I'll be sure play a few dedicated rounds to offer a complete review. I use the Game Golf system on the course and would include the Round Data for each testing round in the thread. I would also make my round overview links available people would be able to see exactly how they performed for me on the course.

Afterwords I take all the photos and videos and wrap them up into a comprehensive review. I've seen some well received user reviews on the GolfWRX forums and would use them to template my post. Videos and Pictures would be integrated into the review.

I've attached a picture of my schools short game practice area. Putting/Chipping green and practice bunker are visible. The range itself is pretty standard with grass and astro-mat hitting areas. [attachment=3008216:20151020_153333.jpg]

[list]
[/list]
- M1 460 9.5 MJ-8x
- Aeroburner TP 16.5 Kuro Kage XTS 80x (or TP 15 P95x)
- Aeroburner TP 21.5 Aldila ATX Tour Blue 85tx (or SLDR TP 5HL 21* P95x)
- Mizuno MP-64 4-PW KBS C-taper 130 X SSx1 (PW-7) C-Taper 125 S+ (6-4)
- Vokey SM5 Raw 52, 56, 60 Tour Issue X100
- Odyssy Works 7CH 34.5"
[list]
[/list]
- 1.2[list]
[/list]
- Park City, UT[list]
[/list]
- MP-64 (sometimes MP-4 blades in short irons)[list]
[/list]
- Last year, specs have been the same for 5 years. +1/2" standard Mizuno lie[list]
[*]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing TaylorMade PSi Irons review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the clubs.
[/list]
- Of course[list]
[/list]
- 4-PW, Dynamic Gold X100 +1/2", D4 swingweight (I build all my own clubs so as long as they're close I can do the rest)[list]
[*]Please explain how you would approach testing the TaylorMade PSi Irons
[/list]
- As someone who has played either a combo set of Player cavities and blades or straight Player's cavities the PSI
were not originally on my radar. However I was at a recent demo day and hit a few shots with the PSI 7 iron and
was really impressed. The feel was shockingly good for a cast club and the look at address was quite pleasing. After
taking a serious look at my game and realizing that I'm probably not as good of a ball striker as my handicap would
imply. I can hit it quite far and my chipping is quite good but I think my ball striking would benefit from a more game
improvement type of iron. After hitting just a few 7 irons the PSI is at the top of a pretty short list. I tinkered around
with the 2014 TP MC earlier this year but didn't really like the feel. I was amazed that the PSI actually felt softer than
the 2014 TP forged irons. I'm fortunate enough to be able to play 4-5 times a week at the course I belong to and it's
a total shotmakers course with small greens and plenty of hazards so there aren't too many holes that are driver wedge.
A round usually entails hitting almost every club in the bag. I can also hit these at my local Golftec to compare spin and
launch although for me that is not really as important. I'm not looking for extra distance and I've done so much testing
with different irons shafts that I know what works for me in terms of spin, launch and feel. C-Tapers provide the best
launch and spin characteristics but I'm thinking of going back to DG for feel reasons as the numbers weren't that different.
I think as a low handicap golfer who prefers the look and feel of a traditional players club I would be an excellent person to
test these irons as I feel like I'm a consumer that Taylormade is trying to target with these clubs.

Thanks for the offer

Current bag:[list]
[*]Callaway Big Bertha Alpha 815 Double black diamond. Aldila rogue silver 60-xstiff
[*]Titleist 909f Matrix Ozik xcon6-xstiff
[*]Callaway Big Bertha Alpha 815 UST Mamiya recoil-Stiff
[*]4-PW Titleist 710 CB, 6.5 Project X, 0.5" longer than standard, 1 degree upright
[*]52,56 Titleist Vokey SM5 6.0 Project X
[*]60 Nike Vr
[*]Odyssey works Versa #9 black/red
[/list]
Current Handicap: 0.4
Current Irons: Titleist 710 CBs
Last Fit: 2012 but have had my current irons checked since

[color=#282828]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing TaylorMade PSi Irons review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the clubs.[/color][list]
[*][color=#282828]I would absolutely participate in an ongoing PSI thread, I would be keen to share my experiences! My roommate is an avid photographer so I have access to a multitude of quality cameras/ equipment. [/color]
[/list]
[color=#282828]Visit here and choose your specs. Include them in your post: [/color][url="http://taylormadegolf.com/PSi-Irons/DW-WZ354.html"]TaylorMade PSi[/url][color=#282828] (Note Standard PSi. Not Tour)[/color][list]
[*][color=#282828]3-PW Nippon Modus Tour 130T X-flex, +0.5"[/color]
[/list]
[color=#282828]Please explain how you would approach testing the TaylorMade PSi Irons.[/color][list]
[*][color=#282828]I would approach testing the PSI irons as a customer. I have been thinking about switching to something comparable with the PSI for some time now, looked into getting AP2s. This is in part because i seek added forgiveness in my longer irons. I would compare my numbers on trackman between my current 4 and 5 irons and the PSI 4 and 5 irons before taking them out onto the course to see how they performed. I would test the PSIs against my current irons by playing alternate rounds with the two. When on the range i would take both sets with me to compare ball flight and feel. I play/ hit balls at least 3 or 4 times a week so would be able to track my results fairly quickly. The biggest thing i would be looking for is consistency across all shots in terms of distance. I plan to log notes on how i feel the PSIs are performing so i can review these notes before writing reviews of the clubs. [/color]
[/list]

[list]
[*]What’s in your current bag? Taylormade SLDR S 10* Stiff flex, Titleist 910 Fairway Wood, Callaway Apex Pro Irons, MD3 wedges, Odyssey Works #1 Wide Putter
[*]What is your current handicap? Scratch
[*]Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? Waukesha, WI
[*]What irons are you playing now? Callaway Apex Pro
[*]When were you last fit for irons? September 2015
[*]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing TaylorMade PSi Irons review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the clubs. Yes
[*]Visit here and choose your specs. Include them in your post: [url="http://taylormadegolf.com/PSi-Irons/DW-WZ354.html"]TaylorMade PSi[/url] (Note Standard PSi. Not Tour) C-Taper 105 Stiff Flex, plus 1/2 inch
[*]Please explain how you would approach testing the TaylorMade PSi Irons. I would put them against my current irons in categories such as feel, look, sound, flight, spin numbers, distance, ect.
[*]
[/list]

[*]What’s in your current bag? [b]Maxfli Rev Black (Im a lefty) 983k, Mizuno driving Irons, Rac/Engage wedges[/b]
[*]What is your current handicap? [b]7[/b]
[*]Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? [b]Boise ID 83702[/b]
[*]What irons are you playing now?[b]2-PW Maxfli Revolution Black - S300 1/4 under - 1* Flat[/b]
[*]When were you last fit for iron?[b]I always get fit into new irons, I have gone through about 6 sets and I just cant kick the Max out of the bag.[/b]
[*]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing TaylorMade PSi Irons review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the clubs? [b]Abs[/b][b]olutely, you will get a novel for a write up with the sexiest cell phone pics I can take.[/b]
[list]
[*][attachment=2994300:Capture.PNG]
[/list][*]Please explain how you would approach testing the TaylorMade PSi Irons - [b]Numerous range sessions and rounds would be applied. I can get on a trackman if needed but Im not looking at the minute ball flights differences. The reason the Maxfli have been in the bag so long is the feel, look at address and flat out getting the job done. These will be put through the paces.[/b]
[/list]

Taylormade Sim 9° (set to 7°) - Fuji 53k X 

Cobra Rad Speed Tour 5 Wood 16° - Attas-T2 9x

Mizuno MP Fli Hi 18° - C Taper 125 S+
Mizuno MP Fli Hi 23° - C Taper 120 S
Srixon z785 5-PW - KBS TourV X

Cleveland ZipCore 50° - Tour S400
Ping Glide Pro Forged 54°/ Eye Toe 59°  - Tour S400
Seemore mFGP2 
Podcast - "Rough Fairways - A Journey to the PGA Tour" available on Spotify - Pandora - Apple

[list]
[*]What’s in your current bag? (all right handed)
[/list][list]
[*]Titleist 915 D3 9.5*, Diamana D+ White 60 stiff (stock length), GP Tour Wrap (2 wrap in lower hand)
[*]Nike Vapor speed fairway 15*, GD YS-7 Nano stiff (stock length), GP Tour Wrap (2 wrap in lower hand)
[*]Nike Vapor speed hybrid 20*, GD YS-7 Nano stiff (stock length), GP Tour Wrap (2 wrap in lower hand)
[*]Nike Vapor Combo irons 3-AW, Nippon Modus 120 stiff, GP Tour Wrap (2 wrap in lower hand), .5 degree flat, standard loft & length.
[*]Nike VR forged, 54* and 58*, Nippon Modus 120 stiff, GP Tour Wrap (2 wrap in lower hand), .5 degree flat, standard loft & length.
[*]Scotty Cameron Newport 2 select, heavy head, 1* upright, standard loft, 34" length
[/list]
What is your current handicap? 13.2[list]
[*]Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? Seattle, WA
[*]What irons are you playing now? Nike Vapor Combo
[*]When were you last fit for irons? January, 2015
[*]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing TaylorMade PSi Irons review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the clubs. yes
[list]
[*]Right handed 3-AW, KBS C-taper lite stiff, .5 * flat, standard loft and length, GP black grips with 2 wrap on lower hand.
[/list][*]Please explain how you would approach testing the TaylorMade PSi Irons comparative between current set with the PSI. Range sessions and playing sessions.
[/list]

Titleist TR3 9* Driver w/ Tour AD DI 6
Titleist TR2 15* Fairway w/ Tour AD DI 7 
Titleist TR3 19* Hybrid w/ Tour AD DI Hybrid 85
Titleist T200 4 Utility w/ Tour AD DI Hybrid 85
Tileist T200 Irons (5-PW) w/ SteelFiber i110CW

Vokey SM10 Nickel finish (48.10F, 54.12D, 58.12D) w/ DG S200
Scotty Cameron Phantom 7.5

What’s in your current bag? Cobra Bio Cell (Diamana D+ 72X), Callway XHot 15* (Diamana Blueboard 63S), SLDR TP 19* (Motore 9.3X), Taylormade UDI 20*, Taylormade RAC MB TP 4-9 (Project X 5.5), Vokey SM4 48, 52, 56
What is your current handicap? 3.5
Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please)? Three Oaks, Michigan
What irons are you playing now? Taylormade UDI 20*, Taylormade RAC MB TP 4-9 (Project X 5.5)
When were you last fit for irons? 2 years ago
If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing TaylorMade PSi Irons review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the clubs. I would love to do all of that.

[quote name='HipCheck' timestamp='1444849683' post='12456140']
[attachment=2992822:TESTING_tmpsi.jpg]

GolfWRX and TaylorMade are looking for 5 GolfWRX members to test the new PSi Irons and participate in a Member Review Thread. Read how to apply below.

[size=4][size=4][b]ABOUT TAYLORMADE PSi IRONS:[/b][/size][/size]

[size=4][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]SUPERIOR FEEL
We took an innovative approach to providing the better player with superior feel. Our new Dynamic Feel System
consists of a multi-material badge that reduces vibration across the face. Combined with re-designed head
geometries, tungsten weighting in the long irons, and forged short irons, PSi offers a truly dynamic take on
delivering superior sound and feel throughout the set.[/size][/size][/font]

[size=4][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]THE LOOK PREFERRED BY BETTER PLAYERS
In PSi irons, we combined beauty with purpose. Classic lines and carefully-considered shaping give PSi irons
the clean and precise look preferred by better players, while also employing a progressive spec package that
ensures each iron performs optimally for its specific role. Blade length, topline thickness, and offset increase
gradually from the wedges to the long irons, inspiring confidence at address no matter the shot.[/size][/size][/font]

[size=4][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]CONSISTENT DISTANCE WITHOUT COMPROMISE
Our new cut-thru sole slot and thin, sub-2mm face add impressive ball speed to an iron with such a compact shape, while protecting ball speed on shots struck low on the face. Face Slot Technology is another mechanism
to achieve consistent distance, preserving ball speed on heel and toe mis-hits. The new 360° undercut lowers
the center of gravity to generate the optimal combination of trajectory and distance desired by better players.[/size][/size][/font]

[list]
[/list][*]Please explain how you would approach testing the TaylorMade PSi Irons
[/list]
[b]SELECTION PROCESS:[/b]
TaylorMade and GolfWRX will evaluate the applications and select 5 testers after the application thread is closed. This will go quickly so apply below now!
[/quote]

[list]
[*][color="#282828"]What’s in your current bag? [b]Taylormade SLDR 9* driver with TS Tour Speeder 7.2, SLDR Mini driver TS Speeder , SLDR 3 hybrid TS Speeder, Taylormade MC 5-pw pxi 6.5, TP wedges 52/60[/b][/color]
[*]What is your current handicap? [b]11[/b]
[*]Where are you located (City, State - US Only Please): [b]Fairfax VA[/b]
[*]What irons are you playing now? [b]2014 Taylormade TP MC 5-pw, pxi 6.5[/b]
[*]When were you last fit for irons? [b]HAve never been fit for irons[/b]
[*]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing TaylorMade PSi Irons review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the clubs. Absolutely [b]YES![/b]
[*]Visit here and choose your specs. Include them in your post: [url="http://taylormadegolf.com/PSi-Irons/DW-WZ354.html"]TaylorMade PSi[/url](Note Standard PSi. Not Tour)
[list]
[*][b]4-PW, Project x or PXI 6.5[/b]
[/list]
[*]Please explain how you would approach testing the TaylorMade PSi Irons: [b]I would start with track man date and establish a standard for each club, and then take it to the course. Will attempt all different lies, situations, conditions that one will find themselves in during a normal round of golf. [/b]
[/list]

TSR2  | Original One Mini |Apex UW 19

Nike Vapor Speed 4i | 5-GW T100S Black 

SM8 Black 54* / 60*

Cameron Studio Select Newport 2

WITB

Current bag- R1, RBZ tour 3 wood, Adams Speedline 19°Hybrid, RSI tp irons, Cleveland 52, 56, Ghost tour Maranello putter

Current cap-4

Reside in Columbus, OH

Current irons RSI tp

Yes, will gladly participate in review thread
Never been through a fitting process besides my lie angle.

Specs- KBS tour 120 S flex, 2°flat

I will hit them as much as possible in our dwindling golf season in OH, and I visit the range at least once a week.