2024 Wells Fargo Championship WITB Photos ×

(NO BUY/SELL/TRADE POSTS) Air Jordan GOLF footwear - AJ12 Low G Cherry - 12/13/22

Hey guys- quick sizing question here. I wear a size 12 in the Jordan 9 and 13 golf shoes. A size 12 in the unreleased eBay bought Jordan Dominate golf shoes is just too tight. Another good fit for me is the Tour Premiere in a size 13.

What should it be- size 12 or 13? Thanks for your help in advance! Wish I didn't want these so bad...

I'd suggest the 13.

I've worn a lot of J's over the years. Lots. I'm a 13 in all footjoy. I'm a 13 in nearly all Jordans. But for whatever reason with 3's and 11's, I need to wear a 14.

For the Xi golf release I got a 14 and they fit great.

So for 3's and 11's, order at least a 1/2 size up. If beyond the halves, order a size up.

For you, I'd suggest 13. Or, if you can find some normal J's, 3's or 11's (not golf) try them on and order the size that fits.

I agree with everything here except the last line. The basketball 3 and 11s run bigger than the golf releases. The toe box is def narrower in the golf releases. I wear an 11.5 in the basketball releases and had to go to a 12 in the golf releases.

Otherwise, the above post is spot on!

Based on when they released and the time of the year, now is still the time to buy. Generally prices stay down the first month with a dip a couple weeks after release, but then they start going up. For example, Size 12’s will be up at least $100 by May 1st

This was my first time getting the Jordan’s on release so I’m unfamiliar with how the market fluctuates. How does the release of new colorways change the price of older releases? Is there any dip at all?

Based on when they released and the time of the year, now is still the time to buy. Generally prices stay down the first month with a dip a couple weeks after release, but then they start going up. For example, Size 12's will be up at least $100 by May 1st

This was my first time getting the Jordan's on release so I'm unfamiliar with how the market fluctuates. How does the release of new colorways change the price of older releases? Is there any dip at all?

All depends on the colorway really, but generally they are an individual market outside of people potentially paying a premium to have a full set of all the colorways if you have them all and sell as a set. The release of the black 3s didn't do anything to the WC3s really.

Based on when they released and the time of the year, now is still the time to buy. Generally prices stay down the first month with a dip a couple weeks after release, but then they start going up. For example, Size 12's will be up at least $100 by May 1st

This was my first time getting the Jordan's on release so I'm unfamiliar with how the market fluctuates. How does the release of new colorways change the price of older releases? Is there any dip at all?

i'm thinking these will mirror the market for jordan 1s - 3 colorways released with the chicago version being the highest valued since it's an iconic colorway

Based on when they released and the time of the year, now is still the time to buy. Generally prices stay down the first month with a dip a couple weeks after release, but then they start going up. For example, Size 12’s will be up at least $100 by May 1st

This was my first time getting the Jordan’s on release so I’m unfamiliar with how the market fluctuates. How does the release of new colorways change the price of older releases? Is there any dip at all?

I think these concords will be the most popular 11’s as they essentially go with everything being white/black. They are also probably the most recognizable Jordan shoe ever made in this concord color way. Based on past release, like the WC 3’s, these will only become more difficult to get as time goes on.

I had two pairs of WC 3’s in size 12, just like I do in the concords. Never planned on selling my backup, but ended up getting $700 for them and couldn’t pass it up. I sold the WC 3’s in December last year, which was about 9 months after release. I could easily see something like this happening with these Jordan 11’s as well.

Just checked stockx and eBay, there are only around 40 pairs in size 12 under $500 right now. That’s not many considering it’s only golf season in 25% of the country right now.

The 13s are still super high, kinda weird how the sizing really affects the price.

Ping G430 LST 9* (Ventus TR Red 6X)

Ping G430 Max 3W (Ventus Blue 7X)

TM Qi10 5W (KBS TD70X)

TM P770 4-5i (KBS Tour X)

TM P7MC 6-8i (KBS Tour X)

TM P7MB 9i-PW (KBS Tour X)

TM MG4 Copper 50/55/60 (KBS $-Taper 120 Black)

Spider Tour X Single Bend (BGT Stability)

I had to get mine on stockx too size 9 was only $288 shipped, otherwise I would have squeezed into the 8.5. Resale is bad I just returned my pairs that didn't fit; only the large sizes can turn a real profit with the fees taken by stockx and ebay, I would have made about $30 bucks on my pairs.

For the guy saying he can sell at $450 id still do it, but remember that your $450 turns into about $380 after you pay your fees, ship, etc.

I had to get mine on stockx too size 9 was only $288 shipped, otherwise I would have squeezed into the 8.5. Resale is bad I just returned my pairs that didn't fit; only the large sizes can turn a real profit with the fees taken by stockx and ebay, I would have made about $30 bucks on my pairs.

For the guy saying he can sell at $450 id still do it, but remember that your $450 turns into about $380 after you pay your fees, ship, etc.

You returned a pair? Why? You have to drive the shoes to UPS anyway. May as well make that drive for $30 instead of free.

To the others....

I could buy a 9 on there now for $273, but the 14 I wear I’d have to spend $457? Lol. StockX is funny that way.

Also, the Concord or the Space Jams will be the highest price J11’s over time. When they release the all greys and whatnot, they’ll fetch a much smaller price in the secondary market. Concords are the 11’s.

The 13s are still super high, kinda weird how the sizing really affects the price.

Totally. Wish I could squeeze into a smaller size, too! eBay prices are ridiculous for size 13s

Yeah, Ebay is generally terrible for stuff like this but if you keep a close eye sometimes you can get lucky. I picked up my backup pair on there last week.

Ping G430 LST 9* (Ventus TR Red 6X)

Ping G430 Max 3W (Ventus Blue 7X)

TM Qi10 5W (KBS TD70X)

TM P770 4-5i (KBS Tour X)

TM P7MC 6-8i (KBS Tour X)

TM P7MB 9i-PW (KBS Tour X)

TM MG4 Copper 50/55/60 (KBS $-Taper 120 Black)

Spider Tour X Single Bend (BGT Stability)

My buddy just got a pair of 10.5 on stock x for 269 shipped. So prices are not going as wild as originally thought.

When was this? I got a bid in for a friend of mine for a 10.5 for well over that price..

earlier this week.

StockX doesn't show a single sale under $300 for a 10.5 so either your friend is lying to you.. .Or StockX is fudging their numbers and sales... (Which I have been curious if they do in order to keep certain prices on shoes appera higher so their total profit on each transaction is higher )…

My buddy just got a pair of 10.5 on stock x for 269 shipped. So prices are not going as wild as originally thought.

When was this? I got a bid in for a friend of mine for a 10.5 for well over that price..

earlier this week.

StockX doesn't show a single sale under $300 for a 10.5 so either your friend is lying to you.. .Or StockX is fudging their numbers and sales... (Which I have been curious if they do in order to keep certain prices on shoes appera higher so their total profit on each transaction is higher )…

I’ve sold a lot of shoes on stockx and I’ve never seen them change numbers. I’m on there multiple times daily monitoring a wide variety of shoes.

Your theory is interesting though and would honestly make perfect sense!!!

Made the connection to the Nike chat line, was able to get $21.90 refund after providing picture of box. Only took 5 mins.

Corba Aerojet LS 9 Mitsubishi Chemical Kai'li 60X 
Taylormade Stealth Plus 15 Mitsubishi Chemical Kai'li 70X

Taylormade Stealth2  3 Rescue 19 Fujikura Ventus Blue 9X Velocore
Titleist T200 4 DGTI X100
T100S 5-PW DGTI X100
SM9 50F DGTI, SM9 54D DGTI, SM7 60D DGTI

EVNROLL EV5.1B - Mid Slant Hosel 34 

Scotty Cameron 2012 Select GoLo 34

L.A.B. DF3 Dodger Blue 35/70 Heavy (On its way!!)

• Lesmond changed the title to (NO BUY/SELL/TRADE POSTS) Air Jordan GOLF footwear - AJ12 Low G Cherry - 12/13/22