(NO BUY/SELL/TRADE POSTS) Air Jordan GOLF footwear - AJ12 Low G Cherry - 12/13/22

I was able to try mine on last night, and although it a tad bit tight in the toe box, it's not uncomfortably tight. and I think it'll loosen a little bit when I actually wear them. Length wise, it might be a tad bit short, but again, not uncomfortably short and I think the 10.5 would be too long...

tbh, it fits like my lcv in a 10 and those have stretched ever so slightly to be a great fit.

who knows, I got a 10, it's fine, and I'm just happy I got a pair.

edit:i mostly wear 10's in nike, every so often I need a 10.5

Just tried on my sz 13. So glad I ended up with a 13 instead of the sz 12 I was trying to get. I normally wear a 12.5 in normal Jordans. I have purchased size 12 in the past golf releases. The 6's and 3's felt a little snug in the toe box since they are narrower. The 13's fit pretty well in a sz 12. These sz 13 in the XI fit just right. The first thing I noticed is the padding in the heel and in the achilles area. Love that. I tore my achilles a few years ago, so this padding feels really nice against that part of my foot. So far, very comfy. Won't be breaking them out though until our company golf tournament in about a month.

I was able to try mine on last night, and although it a tad bit tight in the toe box, it's not uncomfortably tight. and I think it'll loosen a little bit when I actually wear them. Length wise, it might be a tad bit short, but again, not uncomfortably short and I think the 10.5 would be too long...

tbh, it fits like my lcv in a 10 and those have stretched ever so slightly to be a great fit.

who knows, I got a 10, it's fine, and I'm just happy I got a pair.

Agree with most of this. Mine just arrived today from Roger Dunn/WWG. I wear a size 13 in all Nikes besides AF1s (12.5) and these 13s fit maybe the slightest bit snug but not what i would call tight. I see these stretching out slightly. I have normal width feet so for me it was pretty close to true to size.

Ping G430 LST 9* (Ventus TR Red 6X)

Ping G430 Max 3W (Ventus Blue 7X)

TM Qi10 5W (KBS TD70X)

TM P770 4-5i (KBS Tour X)

TM P7MC 6-8i (KBS Tour X)

TM P7MB 9i-PW (KBS Tour X)

TM MG4 Copper 50/55/60 (KBS $-Taper 120 Black)

Spider Tour X Single Bend (BGT Stability)

I think they look good in shorts :-)

Do you have a pair of the Jordan 13 golf by chance? Wondering if the 11s fit lower on ankle? The 13s are weird to wear with golf pants, they bunch of really bad because the shoe sits a bit above your ankle

WAY lower on the ankle. One is a high top and one is a low/mid top.

Prices still dropping on stockx. Way more for sale than bids to buy so prices will continue to drop. I got a pair for $280 last night. They profit $10 after fees. I figure any less and they would just return them. Looks like stockx is the only one really making money reselling these.

I really hope they’re comfortable to play in! Any comfort reviews?

Prices still dropping on stockx. Way more for sale than bids to buy so prices will continue to drop. I got a pair for $280 last night. They profit $10 after fees. I figure any less and they would just return them. Looks like stockx is the only one really making money reselling these.

I played 3 rounds in them last week. Extremely comfortable for me right out of the box and I even walked one of the rounds.

IG Handle: @tarheelnation3

What's in the bag:

Driver: Callaway AI Smoke Triple Diamond w/ Ventus Velocore+ Blue 6s

Fairway Wood: Taylormade Stealth 2+ 3 wood w/ Ventus Velocore Red 7s

Hybrid/Utility Wood: Taylormade Stealth+ 5 wood w/ Ventus Velocore Red 7s

Hybrid/Utility Wood: Tour Issued Callaway Paradym 7 wood w/ Speeder 757 Evolution VII

Irons: Taylormade P790 Copper w/ Nippon Modus 120 Shafts

Wedges: Cleveland RTX 6 ZipCore Raw 50/55/60 w/ Nippon Modus 120

Putters: Scotty Cameron 009 Aloha (and many others)

I think it depends on the size. I’m looking at 13s on there and they’re still in the $400+ range

Ping G430 LST 9* (Ventus TR Red 6X)

Ping G430 Max 3W (Ventus Blue 7X)

TM Qi10 5W (KBS TD70X)

TM P770 4-5i (KBS Tour X)

TM P7MC 6-8i (KBS Tour X)

TM P7MB 9i-PW (KBS Tour X)

TM MG4 Copper 50/55/60 (KBS $-Taper 120 Black)

Spider Tour X Single Bend (BGT Stability)

Take advantage and get your size if you can close to retail or a little more. I'll buy a few more pairs and sit on them. They will go out once stock dries up. People undercut each other all day and if your the right size then you have an advantage. I try to get some Jordan 1s and some sz 9 are $280 on Stockx but if I'm a sz 10 then its $190?????

just got a pair of sz11 on StockX for $310, I'm almost certain I can get another pair for about $290 now.

COBRA LTDx LS 9* 

Taylormade P790 2 Iron
Taylormade P790 3 - 4 Irons 
Taylormade P750 5 - 6 Irons 
Taylormade P730 7 - 9 Irons
ARTISAN GOLF 0318 mallet

ARTISAN GOLF custom grind 45* wedge 

ARTISAN GOLF custom grind 50* wedge
ARTISAN GOLF custom grind 55* wedge

I have had like 3 alerts of sinking prices today alone. My size 9 came in today and they are a little tight so I am looking for 9.5s. The day started at $320 and dropped to $290. I have a bid in for $270 so if that hits, I'm returning the size 9 I received.

Taylormade SIM2 MAX 9* AutoFlex 505xx 

Taylormade SIM 5 RIP X 85TX

Srixon ZX 20* Recoil 95X

Srixon ZX5 4-6 DGTI X100

Srixon ZX7 7-PW DGTI X100
Taylormade MG2 TW 52/56/60 S400 TI
Kevin Burns 9305LN LAGP One35

not sure how much people paid for the concords through 3rd parties on release dates, but i was charged $220 by nike through the early release, but the box says $200.

i got an email today from Nike that the Lebron release this week was supposed to be $185 as indicated on the box instead of the $200 i was charged. so they are refunding me $15

so i called nike customer service and asked them if the same problem exists for the concords. They said dont have anything documented but that i shouldve been charged what is on the box. so they escalated the request and said that someone will contact me via email and will need to see a picture of the sticker price on the box. and that if it does show $200, then it should have been $200. i'd seen a couple other responses in this thread where others had mentioned the inconsistency but not sure if anything came of it.

i wonder if there was some sort of glitch in their system causing increased markups.

Prices will rise for sure once stock drys up. Just look at the Jordan 1s in good colors of course.

ehhh, not sure about that.... golf shoes are a different animal

i had a pair of new Jordan 3 golf white cement shoes that i held on to since the release. i was finally able to sell them for $290 on ebay last month. a year after release. if id sold them earlier within the first couple weeks, pretty sure i couldve gotten over $300. to get the $290 took some haggling on ebay and cant tell you how many low ball offers i got on ebay and poshmark. i didnt try selling them until about 6 months later because i thought i might eventually give them a try and had moved on to spikeless.

but Nike customer service is the best because as long the shoes are unworn they basically will take returns no matter how old they are. i recently returned 5 pairs back to Nike that were new and never worn that ranged from 2 to 5 years no questions asked.

so worst comes to worst, you can always just return them back to Nike and call it a wash

not sure how much people paid for the concords through 3rd parties on release dates, but i was charged $220 by nike through the early release, but the box says $200.

i got an email today from Nike that the Lebron release this week was supposed to be $185 as indicated on the box instead of the $200 i was charged. so they are refunding me $15

so i called nike customer service and asked them if the same problem exists for the concords. They said dont have anything documented but that i shouldve been charged what is on the box. so they escalated the request and said that someone will contact me via email and will need to see a picture of the sticker price on the box. and that if it does show $200, then it should have been $200. i'd seen a couple other responses in this thread where others had mentioned the inconsistency but not sure if anything came of it.

i wonder if there was some sort of glitch in their system causing increased markups.

I contacted NIke customer service about this as well. I was told that the price should be $220 and they are working on things in the warehouse to avoid this confusion in the future.¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Lesmond changed the title to (NO BUY/SELL/TRADE POSTS) Air Jordan GOLF footwear - AJ12 Low G Cherry - 12/13/22