(NO BUY/SELL/TRADE POSTS) Air Jordan GOLF footwear - AJ12 Low G Cherry - 12/13/22

Just curious how everybody handled the release. Did you wait for links to be tweeted/sent out or were you already on the websites of Carls, GG, Trendy and just refreshing waiting for it to go live? I missed out everywhere and hoping not to strike out next release. I was shuffling back and forth from different sites trying to see who was going live and by the time I did they were already sold out. I know Nike drops them at 7 am PST on the dot and then your just waiting at that point to see if you can check out but the other sites didn't seem to drop them on the dot and I was scrambling refreshing and searching "Nike Air Jordan" trying to get the shoe to come up and by that time they were gone. Thanks

Add me to the list of payment processing error on Nike. Usually means someone used a bot and bypassed the line and stole your pair.

Hope you are joking. What the heck.

Nike Covert 2.0 Tour Driver
Nike Covert 2.0 Performance 3/5
Nike Vapor Pro Combo 2 Iron
Nike Vapor Pro 4-P
Taylormade ATV Grind 56°/60°
Nike Origin B1-01 putter
Nike Hyperadapt bag

Add me to the list of payment processing error on Nike. Usually means someone used a bot and bypassed the line and stole your pair.

Hope you are joking. What the heck.

Unfortunately very serious

That is not always the case. I have been successful on Nike the hard way many a time. I didn’t use Nike this time, but even without bots, a high demand will create the same issue. Before bots were a thing, rare shoe releases have had this problem for years.

WITB 2/3/16:
Driver - Golf club
3 & 5 Wood - Clubs
Irons - More Golf clubs
Wedges - Knives
Putter - wrench

Just curious how everybody handled the release. Did you wait for links to be tweeted/sent out or were you already on the websites of Carls, GG, Trendy and just refreshing waiting for it to go live? I missed out everywhere and hoping not to strike out next release. I was shuffling back and forth from different sites trying to see who was going live and by the time I did they were already sold out. I know Nike drops them at 7 am PST on the dot and then your just waiting at that point to see if you can check out but the other sites didn't seem to drop them on the dot and I was scrambling refreshing and searching "Nike Air Jordan" trying to get the shoe to come up and by that time they were gone. Thanks

I stayed up until 2 AM central time and was able to get a pair from Golfposer. I figured by trying the UK launch first if I didn’t get them I could try again on the US launch. Golfposer’s site did start running slow right at 2. Didn’t panic, just stayed the course. One window only.

Figured it was best to Just increase my chaces.

Received my pair from nike yesterday (didn't know ups did saturday delivery), but it looks like there was some glue or similar on the patent leather that they tried to wipe off and left residue down one side of the shoe. Its hard to take a picture of, but any shoe experts have any suggestions on what to use to try and clean it with? I tried just wiping it off with a wet towel and that did not work. Obviously have no chance of sending back to nike to exchange for a different pair.

I got a pair on the Nike early release. I tried 2 AM on Golfposer but did not score a pair. I was then back up at 6 AM and I had a list of every site that has sold Jordan golf shoes in the past. I had an iPad, laptop, and phone on the various sites. From 6 AM until roughly 10 AM, I tried to be in front of the screens at all times, although difficult with my kids running around until 7:30. My wife took the kids at 7:30 and I was on the sites every minute until around 10 when the release was over.

Make fun of me all you want, but I have taken off off work in the morning of the last 3 big Jordan golf releases. I was able to score 6 pairs on this release, but they were all spoken for through my buddies. This one was really tough as I was trying to get 4 pairs of size 12s for the guys n my group, and 12s are always the first to sell out.

Hope this gives you a little insight. I have traditionally done well on the Jordan releases, getting 5 pairs of WC 3’s and then 6 pairs on this release.

I’m a pretty up-to-date sneakerhead and I simply refreshed this thread as of 7am EST.

User @Snodork posted that Worldwide Golf Shops had pairs live way before 10am EST which allowed several other WRXers to get them.

Funny because about 12 hours later @Snodork was getting heat for being excited about taking 3 Ws...

I wouldn’t have gotten them without this thread. Took a L with NDC too

TaylorMade Stealth+ 9° Driver - Mitsubishi Diamana S Limited 60 Stiff
TaylorMade SIM2 15° 3W - Mitsubishi Diamana FW Limited 75
TaylorMade SIM Max 19° Hybrid - Mitsubishi Tensei Pro White HY 90 Stiff
TaylorMade 2-iron UDI P790 - KBS Tour Stiff
TaylorMade P770 4-PW - Project X LZ 6.0 120g
Titleist Vokey SM9 52.08 F, 60.10 S
2014 Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2.5
Titleist ProV1x
Profile Picture: 16th Tee @ NGLA

For those in the Bay Area. Harding selling them at the pro shop for $349.99

Damn. Wtf. Taxing for sure.

Driver: TaylorMade SIM 10.5*
Fairway: TaylorMade M6 15*
Fairway: TaylorMade M2 18*
Irons: Titleist 718 T-MB 4 iron
Irons: Titleist 718 AP2 5-PW
Wedges: Cleveland RTX-Zipcore 50*
Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 54*
Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 60*
Putter: TaylorMade Spider X

Those that missed out you will be able to get a pair on secondary market in the next couple months. eBay has literally 500 pairs eventually people will drop their prices.

There are less than 300 pairs on eBay. Break that down to sizes 7-14 and there aren't that many per size. I'm an 11 and there are only 33 pairs.

TSR3 TSi3 3 Wood | 915H 18 |  T150 4-PW Vokey SM9  50, 54, 58 |  Ping PLD Anser 2D

Between eBay and others there are a lot of pairs and let's be honest you know dividing by every size is inappropriate there are like 2 size sevens. I know what you mean but if you really want a pair you won't have to pay three times retail.

There are pairs listed at $375 which I get is worse than $250 but it is better than what most of the prices appear to be.

I get it, it still sucks to pay more.

LOL, if you wanted them bad enough, you would pay what the market bears. If you're not willing to do that, you probably didn't want them that bad and more likely saw an upside of a flip.

Taylormade SIM2 MAX 9* AutoFlex 505xx 

Taylormade SIM 5 RIP X 85TX

Srixon ZX 20* Recoil 95X

Srixon ZX5 4-6 DGTI X100

Srixon ZX7 7-PW DGTI X100
Taylormade MG2 TW 52/56/60 S400 TI
Kevin Burns 9305LN LAGP One35

LOL, if you wanted them bad enough, you would pay what the market bears. If you're not willing to do that, you probably didn't want them that bad and more likely saw an upside of a flip.

You are spot on in my case... I wanted them, but not bad enough to pay resale value. I had no desire in flipping them because the hassle is not worth $100 to me.

#ForTheShoe

You are spot on in my case... I wanted them, but not bad enough to pay resale value. I had no desire in flipping them because the hassle is not worth $100 to me.

At $325 it's far less than $100. StockX's fee for $325 is $40, ad the lowest level. That's $285 after fees and Nike charges taxes. That leaves $50-$60 in the end at $325.

I didn't get a link for the new Jordan golf,, but I did just get a chance in the draw for the Lebron Kings Throne.. 3min left

Bummer, didn't get em...

I took that L too!

How does Nike “drawings” work? I received a notice but didn’t know how to proceed.

You enter your size and payment information, then you are 'in' the drawing. I'm not sure how the selections are made, I would like to believe its random. You are only charged if you are selected.

I didn't get a link for the new Jordan golf,, but I did just get a chance in the draw for the Lebron Kings Throne.. 3min left

Bummer, didn't get em...

I took that L too!

How does Nike “drawings” work? I received a notice but didn’t know how to proceed.

SNKRS app then "enter draw". If selected, you are charged immediatley and recieve confirmation. Ive never won a draw from SNKRS.

• Lesmond changed the title to (NO BUY/SELL/TRADE POSTS) Air Jordan GOLF footwear - AJ12 Low G Cherry - 12/13/22