Nike Footwear 2017

http://m.imgur.com/sEkzy5K,oZjIgvT Link to pics. Sorry I'm on mobile.

I'd contact Nike. I went thru both Twitter DM and the Live Chat. Got a return label today and am sending them in for a product inspection. The lady on the Live Chat was awesome and even gave me a 15% off code that works for anything, so when I reorder the shoes after I get my refund they'll be cheaper than the first time I bought them.

I was planning on it on my day off tomorrow. I'm honestly surprised that the upper sole material is white with a black outer coat. It pissed me off every time I line up to hit the ball that I have a big white spot on my toe

sEkzy5K.jpg

Should be a second pic too

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd contact Nike. I went thru both Twitter DM and the Live Chat. Got a return label today and am sending them in for a product inspection. The lady on the Live Chat was awesome and even gave me a 15% off code that works for anything, so when I reorder the shoes after I get my refund they'll be cheaper than the first time I bought them.

Got a 10% code but nobody has the blacks in wide in a 10. This is going to be frustrating.

Got a 10% code but nobody has the blacks in wide in a 10. This is going to be frustrating.

Might be better off waiting til November when the LCV 2s come out. I'm debating on whether I want to do that, but I'll probably break down and reorder the ones I just sent in.

Titleist TSi3 10.5* - Fujikura Ventus Red 6S
TaylorMade Stealth Plus 15* - Fujikura Ventus TR Blue 7S
TaylorMade UDI 2 iron - Tour Only Project X HZRDUS 105g 6.5
TaylorMade RSI 3 iron - KBS C Taper X
Mizuno JPX 919 Forged 4 iron - KBS C Taper X
Mizuno JPX 919 Tour 5-PW - KBS C Taper X
TaylorMade Milled Grind 3 54* SB - KBS C Taper S
TaylorMade Milled Grind Hi-Toe 58* - KBS C Taper S
Custom Cameron & Crown Mallet 1 or Futura 5W w/ custom flow neck
TaylorMade TP5x 

Might be better off waiting til November when the LCV 2s come out. I'm debating on whether I want to do that, but I'll probably break down and reorder the ones I just sent in.

Wait, so you're out a pair of shoes AND you have to buy new ones? That doesn't sound right man.

Haven't heard anything about V2s. Does anyone won the Air Zoom Gimmes? I was thinking of picking them up in the all black as a range shoe, but wanted to know how others felt.

Wait, so you're out a pair of shoes AND you have to buy new ones? That doesn't sound right man.

No, you return the shoes, they give you a refund, and they give you a coupon code to use on your next purchase. I just had to do the same thing with my camo cart bag (unfortunately that can't be replaced though)

TaylorMade QI10 9* - Fujikura Ventus TR Blue 8TX

TaylorMade Stealth+ 15* - Fujikura Ventus Red 9TX

NIKE Vapor Fly Pro 3-4i - Fujikura Pro Tour Spec 95X

Mizuno JPX 919 Tour 5 - KBS Tour 130X

Mizuno JPX 919 Tour 6-PW - DG TI X100

Mizuno T22 Raw 50* S, 55* D | TaylorMade Hi Toe 60* - DG TI S400

Scotty Cameron Select Squareback +

Help me decide :D

c9979e6a8265a1442d447bee7037f10a.png

Or

1f2ccaf0ae25ff0268a0609bf80e675d.png

There are a lot of factors in play here. The white ones will go with more, but they are more expensive most places and they will get dirty faster.

No, you return the shoes, they give you a refund, and they give you a coupon code to use on your next purchase. I just had to do the same thing with my camo cart bag (unfortunately that can't be replaced though)

the downfall is when they no longer have your shoe available. So now I can't get wide LCVs and also no shoes until LCV2s come out.

what happened to your bag? i have the same one i think. the performance cart, black white camo with blue accents and handles?

what happened to your bag? i have the same one i think. the performance cart 4, black white camo with blue accents and handles?

Yeah that is the one. The vinyl divider in the putter well came loose at the fused seam where it meets the plastic cap piece. Now it gets mashed down in the putter well when the club is pushed in and comes back up when the club is pulled out. It's workable, but it is a pain and looks bad. All they could do was offer a refund + discount code under the 2 year warranty. I like the bag, and it's not one that I can replace with the same one obviously (especially for the sub $100 price that I paid from NDC) but I think I may have to just take the money back and move on.

I wore my maroon pair for the first time this past weekend, pretty solid shoe. I had one slight slip, but was 630am, and quite wet.

They are a touch narrower than the Premiere, but work. I would never buy a light colored pair.

TSR4 Ventus Red
TSi3 3w AD DI7
TSi3 5w AD DI7
TSR2 7w AD DI7

TSR3 24 AV Blue X-Link 75
T100s 6-G PX LZ
SM9 52/12/F-56/10/S TI S200 
Scotty Phantom 5.5
ProV1x

My shoes were delivered to Nike today. Girl on the chat told me they issue refunds within 2 business days. Hopefully that's accurate because I'd love to use the 20% off code to reorder the LCVs and save the 15% off code for something else.

Titleist TSi3 10.5* - Fujikura Ventus Red 6S
TaylorMade Stealth Plus 15* - Fujikura Ventus TR Blue 7S
TaylorMade UDI 2 iron - Tour Only Project X HZRDUS 105g 6.5
TaylorMade RSI 3 iron - KBS C Taper X
Mizuno JPX 919 Forged 4 iron - KBS C Taper X
Mizuno JPX 919 Tour 5-PW - KBS C Taper X
TaylorMade Milled Grind 3 54* SB - KBS C Taper S
TaylorMade Milled Grind Hi-Toe 58* - KBS C Taper S
Custom Cameron & Crown Mallet 1 or Futura 5W w/ custom flow neck
TaylorMade TP5x 

Has anyone seen this color flex shoe in person? It says armory navy with the laser orange but it looks grey to me. I know sometimes Nike changes colors without updating the description. Would use my $20 off if they are in fact navy and not grey.

Thanks

Taylormade 17 M2 D Type with Ahina 70s
Ping G30 14.5 stiff
Cleveland Mashie 18 hybrid
Ping I E1 4-uw. Modus 105 stiff
Ping 54, 58 Tour S
Taylormade DJ Spider Tour

20% off at NDC with the code 20BTS. Grabbing some Zoom 90's for sure

Regular items to boot, my kind of sale.

Anyone rockin the Nike Lunar Force 1G 2017 Black? Just bought a pair with the 20% off. How do they compare to the Nike Impact 2? I walk a lot on the course.

I have the olive/black ones. I only use them as my range shoes now. They felt heavy compared to the other Nike golf shoes that I have that are more lightweight and breathable. Nothing wrong with the shoe at all. I only walked 18 in them once and they felt fine, comfortable and good playability.

If you compare them to other 'sporty' Nike Golf shoes, they are definitely different as the AF1 model is pretty basic.

Driver: TaylorMade SIM 10.5*
Fairway: TaylorMade M6 15*
Fairway: TaylorMade M2 18*
Irons: Titleist 718 T-MB 4 iron
Irons: Titleist 718 AP2 5-PW
Wedges: Cleveland RTX-Zipcore 50*
Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 54*
Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 60*
Putter: TaylorMade Spider X

Anyone rockin the Nike Lunar Force 1G 2017 Black? Just bought a pair with the 20% off. How do they compare to the Nike Impact 2? I walk a lot on the course.

I have the olive/black ones. I only use them as my range shoes now. They felt heavy compared to the other Nike golf shoes that I have that are more lightweight and breathable. Nothing wrong with the shoe at all. I only walked 18 in them once and they felt fine, comfortable and good playability.

If you compare them to other 'sporty' Nike Golf shoes, they are definitely different as the AF1 model is pretty basic.

Thank you Lesomond. As long as they felt comfy for 18 with no blistering or sore feet? Did they have the feel of you can't wait to take them off and put on your flip flops?

I've walked a lot in the pair I got when they first came out (gum/phantom) although I simply don't wear them anymore because they couldn't compete with multiple pairs of Premieres. They are comfortable and I have not had any issues with blisters, but they were still a golf shoe that felt good to take off. They're a good shoe but I've been so spoiled by LCV and Premiere's lately that I'm not sure I can accurately review other shoes ever again.

Thank you Lesomond. As long as they felt comfy for 18 with no blistering or sore feet? Did they have the feel of you can't wait to take them off and put on your flip flops?

Nope, no blisters, pain or anything like that. I walked 18 in them only once and they were fine. I just don't see myself playing a round in them again, as I have other Nike Golf shoes that I favor me.

They are my range shoes and they are serving me well.

Irons: Titleist 718 T-MB 4 iron
Irons: Titleist 718 AP2 5-PW
Wedges: Cleveland RTX-Zipcore 50*
Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 54*
Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 60*
Putter: TaylorMade Spider X