2024 PGA Championship WITB Photos ×

Tyson Lamb Putters & Crafts

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am struggling here. I really love the work that Tyson does, but their communication is not good. I emailed yesterday about some things posted on instagram and have heard nothing. This is the second time I have emailed in the last 6 months with no response. Maybe they are too busy but for a boutique shop customer service should be one of your standout features. If this doesn't work then you could have problems - just as Scratch Golf....

You want that Halloween cover right? Me too! :)

I am struggling here. I really love the work that Tyson does, but their communication is not good. I emailed yesterday about some things posted on instagram and have heard nothing. This is the second time I have emailed in the last 6 months with no response. Maybe they are too busy but for a boutique shop customer service should be one of your standout features. If this doesn't work then you could have problems - just as Scratch Golf....

I want both.. Cover and donut ball marker. Having customers email multiple times is not a good situation. I get it that there is only one person, but somehow you need figure out how to be more responsive to requests. If you get tons emails when something gets posted to Instagram then have someone to help during those periods of time.. Just saying. When I pay a premium for items I expect the service to be exceptional as well.

Got my putter cover in. I know its not a putter itself. But this thing is sweet. Very high quality. Magnetic. Good stiching and just looks good.

The neon colors have a glow to them in the dark.

Very nice. Enjoy! magnetic? Sweet i think magnetic ones are much better than velcro. I hope he keeps coming out with unique covers like this...

Haven't decided what covers i want with my putter. hopefully ill have some options to choose from when mine gets done...

[color=#A4A4A4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2]WITB:[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#A4A4A4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2]Cobra F7+ 8.5º w/ Aldila NV 2KXV Blue 60S[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A4A4A4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2]Cobra F7 3/4F @ 14.5º w/ Fujikura Pro 65S[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A4A4A4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2]Cobra F7 2/3H @ 17.5º w/ Fujikura Pro 75S[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A4A4A4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2]Titleist 718 T-MB 4-PW w/KBS $-Taper 120[/size][/font][/color]
[font="helvetica, arial, sans-serif"][color="#a4a4a4"][size=2]Cleveland RTX 3 [/size][/color][/font][color=#A4A4A4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2]50º,[/size][/font][/color][color=#A4A4A4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2]54º and [/size][/font][/color][color=#A4A4A4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2]58º w/PX 5.5[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#A4A4A4][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2]Tyson Lamb Allendale 350g[/size][/font][/color]

Got my cover as well. Great quality, very smart and creative design. Shipped in time for my two Halloween tournaments this weekend :)

Still waiting to get proofs and finalize my putter order. TBH I'm kind of losing interest a bit - I'm one of those that sees, likes, buys in a stretch of a day or so (not always the smartest thing) so this waiting has kind of tempered my excitement. Regardless of whether I decide to proceed I do like his covers, divot tool, markers very much and will likely continue to buy but kind of stinks to have covers for a putter you don't own :-/

I've bought and sold A LOT of putters in the last 20 years, and bottom line...I will never pay over $1000 again for a putter that doesn't have Cameron stamped on it somewhere. Nothing personal...just business.

Look I"m tired of saying sorry but I thought advising you to spend that $1500 on that TM Kia Ma custom stamped proto was a sure thing. :o :D

This is some funny stuff! Remind me to read this again when the election results come in.

I too ordered and received my Halloween headcover and it's very high quality, and ordered a pair of donut markers... this is my first post but not a set up..I so far have nothing but good xpience and am ordering a putter.... one of you was boasting about Machines putters I actually paid the for a putter and then have not received anything just an occasional apology email every month you wanna talk about bad customer service.... So far quality is A plus and customer service isn't far behind ... I wonder what the majority people here would be saying if Tiger came back using a Lamb not a Scotty would never happen but still, food for thought...

I too ordered and received my Halloween headcover and it's very high quality, and ordered a pair of donut markers... this is my first post but not a set up..I so far have nothing but good xpience and am ordering a putter.... one of you was boasting about Machines putters I actually paid the for a putter and then have not received anything just an occasional apology email every month you wanna talk about bad customer service.... So far quality is A plus and customer service isn't far behind ... I wonder what the majority people here would be saying if Tiger came back using a Lamb not a Scotty would never happen but still, food for thought...

Yeah I agree Tyson

I wonder what the majority people here would be saying if Tiger came back using a Lamb not a Scotty would never happen but still, food for thought...

:cheesy: :diespam:

Callaway Epic Flash SZ 7.5 - PX Hulk 65g

Callaway Epic Flash SZ 13.5 - PX Hulk 85g
PXG Hybrid 19 - GD HYB 95

Miura MC 501 - DG X100

Miura Tour 50, 54 - DG X100

Vokey 60V - PX LZ

Scotty Cameron 009 - Circle W
IG: https://www.instagram.com/pure745

Got my cover as well. Great quality, very smart and creative design. Shipped in time for my two Halloween tournaments this weekend :)

Still waiting to get proofs and finalize my putter order. TBH I'm kind of losing interest a bit - I'm one of those that sees, likes, buys in a stretch of a day or so (not always the smartest thing) so this waiting has kind of tempered my excitement. Regardless of whether I decide to proceed I do like his covers, divot tool, markers very much and will likely continue to buy but kind of stinks to have covers for a putter you don't own :-/

Are the headcovers really that special? I got a quote from him for one on IG and was shocked at how much they are - more than most Cameron's first up.

SIM2 9.0 - Black Tie 8M3 X
16.5* TS3 - Tensei Blue 70X
SIM2 Max hyrbid  21*- Tensei Blue 70X
Srixon Z745 4-P Modus 3 130x
MG2 50, 54 and 58 hi toe
Machine Fat Back 38"
TP5X

Are the headcovers really that special? I got a quote from him for one on IG and was shocked at how much they are - more than most Cameron's first up.

I think most covers are $75, but his masters ones ranged from 100-125

I think most covers are $75, but his masters ones ranged from 100-125

I only got the Halloween one it was 75

Yeah I agree Tyson

I also think it's unfair you figure any new poster is spam.... if you have hundreds of posts you obviously have been here for years and have probably tried out and have allegiance to a certain putter , where newer people of the game have no allegiances and maybe a little more eager to find or try something new and that's why they have fewer posts

Yeah I agree Tyson

I also think it's unfair you figure any new poster is spam.... if you have hundreds of posts you obviously have been here for years and have probably tried out and have allegiance to a certain putter , where newer people of the game have no allegiances and maybe a little more eager to find or try something new and that's why they have fewer posts

I can see both sides. Most "experienced" guys here know all the boutique brands

The curious question is how is someone with 0 posts is going to all the sudden know about this up and coming putter maker when I can probably bet barely anyone on the tour has heard of him

I think that's where he's coming from.

Yeah I agree Tyson

The curious question is how is someone with 0 posts is going to all the sudden know about this up and coming putter maker when I can probably bet barely anyone on the tour has heard of him

I first heard of him thru here then instagram.... Same as Kirkland golf balls.... this just is a more heated topic and drew my attention enough to post... I've bought clubs and shafts thru classifieds before..... usually use browse the forums and see what to try out

Yeah I agree Tyson

I first heard of him thru here then instagram.... Same as Kirkland golf balls.... this just is a more heated topic and drew my attention enough to post... I've bought clubs and shafts thru classifieds before..... usually use browse the forums and see what to try out

Mhmmm

PING G400 Max 
Maltby STi2  Fairway

Maltby STi2 Hybrid 

Maltby STI2 Irons 
Cleveland CBX Zipcore 50 54 58

BBFandCo Roulette
MannKrafted Carbon Rattler XL
TP Mills Stainless Softtail
Krew Blade

Mannkrafted HotRod

Yeah I agree Tyson

Meh my post was half in jest but is it your opinion "new to the game" folks are flocking to message boards to talk about $1K+ putters?

I don't have really any allegiances and have said his stuff looks great but when brand new posters come with their first posts reaping a brand with current growing pains especially communication it reeks of suspicion. Let's not even get started on the comparison to Scotty's tour presence remarks

Meh my post was half in jest but is it your opinion "new to the game" folks are flocking to message boards to talk about $1K+ putters?

I don't have really any allegiances and have said his stuff looks great but when brand new posters come with their first posts reaping a brand with current growing pains especially communication it reeks of suspicion. Let's not even get started on the comparison to Scotty's tour presence remarks

not sure who your referring too..im not new to the game... ive had my fair share of Tour scotties (gss/oo9s) i wont go there again. i wont buy another scotty.. the product is awesome, its just all that goes along with it..

not sure who your referring too..im not new to the game... ive had my fair share of Tour scotties (gss/oo9s) i wont go there again. i wont buy another scotty.. the product is awesome, its just all that goes along with it..

What goes along with it?

Miura MC 501 - DG X100

Vokey 60V - PX LZ

What goes along with it?

im not getting into anything here.. theres plenty of pro/non pro scotty threads on this board..

What goes along with it?

im not getting into anything here.. theres plenty of pro/non pro scotty threads on this board..

Just wondering what I should be looking out for.. you can PM me, I'm actually curious.

Miura MC 501 - DG X100

Vokey 60V - PX LZ

not sure who your referring too.

Not you