2024 CJ Cup Byron Nelson WITB Photos ×

E-Wheels

kush614

Completely agree. We're at the mercy of the main person. Just want to see some people get the item already, doesn't have to be me yet. Just so I know its forreal. I wonder about the adapters for our push carts and "Seat adapters" are ready. Hope so, as walking these rounds without a seat sucksss....

That's exactly right. Although, I was one of the original (first 25) day 1 backers. I have one of the original clicgear with a seat as well, and I agree. The seat is crucial for. I will even find someone to make me a bracket if I have to.

The deal for is, I bought this thing knowing that I walk most of my rounds here in Phoenix, starting in about October. I walk some all year around, but if you are playing after 9 AM here in the summer, it just gets hot quick. Plus, I just played the City of Phoenix 2 man and walked 54 over three days this last weekend. It sure would have been nice to have my eWheels for that tourney.

I actually messaged Alex earlier, expressing my concerns. Really, my concern for him is that someone is going to get agitated enough eventually (and given we are past the three month delay mark, I would say soon), that they are going to contact kickstarter directly, or worse yet, call a local law enforcement authority, or a local prosecuting office, and claim they have been defrauded. Now, I am giving the benefit of the doubt to Alex that isn't the case, and I don't think it is at all. Alphard golf is a real company, the eWheels was on display at the PGA show this last year, so I don't see that being the case, I really don't, but it could turn into a headache for Alex that he really doesn't need, and one that doesn't need to be created, if he can just be a little more detailed and frequent in his updates.

Since you're creating a bracket for the seat, might as well make it so its solid and you can ride on it too! LOL Now that would be awesome. Hmmm...... I dont think the battery can handle our weight and the bags weight.

Add on kickboard would be awesome

Nike [color=#0000CD] Vapor Fly Pro Limited [/color]driver 9.5* Whiteboard 70g X-stiff
Nike [color=#99FF00]Vapor Flex [/color]3 wood 15* Whiteboard 80g Stiff
Nike [color=#99FF00]Vapor[/color] [color=#99FF00]Flex [/color]5 wood 19* Whiteboard 80g Stiff
Nike [color=#99FF00]Vapor Pro[/color] 3-PW S300 / Vapor Pro Combo 3-PW X-100 
Nike Engage wedge 52* Square
Nike Engage wedge 58* Toesweep
Nike [color=#0000CD]Origin B1-01 [/color][color=#000000]35"[/color] Putter with TW Proto Grip
Nike 2016 Platinum Cart Bag
IG airbong23

I'm interested if any funders on WRX purchased the cart package? I'm interested to see if such members are on the shipment listings posted today and forthcoming. I am an early backer that bought the Rovic package.

Titleist TSi3 9* w/Tensei Blue S

Titleist TS2 FW 15* w/Tensei Blue S
Titleist 818H1 19* & H2 23* w/Tensei Blue S
Callaway Apex Pro 21 w/Recoil F4

Callaway RTX Zipcore Raw 50*, 54* & 58*
Scotty Cameron Phantom X8 34"

I'm interested if any funders on WRX purchased the cart package? I'm interested to see if such members are on the shipment listings posted today and forthcoming. I am an early backer that bought the Rovic package.

Yep I funded the Rovic cart package - No tracking number yet though - #269

I figure maybe end of week to get a tracking number-

Completely agree. We're at the mercy of the main person. Just want to see some people get the item already, doesn't have to be me yet. Just so I know its forreal. I wonder about the adapters for our push carts and "Seat adapters" are ready. Hope so, as walking these rounds without a seat sucksss....

MaitriMike - do you recall any discussion about adapters that would accommodate a seat? I didn't go back to look through the KS updates, etc., but I remember Alex stating that the adapter did not accommodate a seat, I just don't remember if he said that an adapter was being developed/produced, to accommodate one. Before I put the adapter on my Clicgear, I may see if I can to a reverse accommodation. In other words, see if I can somehow modify the current clicgear adapter for the seat, to accommodate the eWheels.

He said the adapter is supposed to be made and supposedly sold for additional price. But then I saw also he said he'll include it. Not sure which to trust. I suppose we'll have to pay for the adapter with a seat.

The EWheels adapter seems like it makes the wheels stick out a little longer so the cart as a whole get's a wider rear base. If you do figure out an adapter for the seat, let me know how too, i'd be very interested in it. But first, must get EWheels. Can anyone confirm activity on their UPS tracking number yet?

He said the adapter is supposed to be made and supposedly sold for additional price. But then I saw also he said he'll include it. Not sure which to trust. I suppose we'll have to pay for the adapter with a seat.

The EWheels adapter seems like it makes the wheels stick out a little longer so the cart as a whole get's a wider rear base. If you do figure out an adapter for the seat, let me know how too, i'd be very interested in it. But first, must get EWheels. Can anyone confirm activity on their UPS tracking number yet?

Given his communication with backers, and that I messaged him twice about this with no response (to be fair to Alex, one was a few days ago and he is probably busy with other things), Im not super confident. Problem is I'm not sure he ever asked anyone who wanted one with a seat adapter, etc., so Id be (pleasantly) shocked if one came in the box. Ill also be curious to see if the early backers get the car charger that was promised as well.

As for fabricating one, I will for sure let you know. Obviously I have to see the adapters, etc. and compare the current one to the eWheels one and see if a "hybrid" of the two can be created.

Given his communication with backers, and that I messaged him twice about this with no response (to be fair to Alex, one was a few days ago and he is probably busy with other things), Im not super confident. Problem is I'm not sure he ever asked anyone who wanted one with a seat adapter, etc., so Id be (pleasantly) shocked if one came in the box. Ill also be curious to see if the early backers get the car charger that was promised as well.

As for fabricating one, I will for sure let you know. Obviously I have to see the adapters, etc. and compare the current one to the eWheels one and see if a "hybrid" of the two can be created.

You're right. I don't think the seat adapter will be included since he never asked anyone about what their setup was. I do hope we get the car charger. What else was included? The remote control holder right?

You're right. I don't think the seat adapter will be included since he never asked anyone about what their setup was. I do hope we get the car charger. What else was included? The remote control holder right?

I believe that is correct

I asked Alex about clicgear seat adapter before. He said he was making one and will let me know once it is available. But with all the delays, I am not sure when that will be.

Nike [color=#0000CD] Vapor Fly Pro Limited [/color]driver 9.5* Whiteboard 70g X-stiff
Nike [color=#99FF00]Vapor[/color] [color=#99FF00]Flex [/color]5 wood 19* Whiteboard 80g Stiff
Nike [color=#0000CD]Origin B1-01 [/color][color=#000000]35"[/color] Putter with TW Proto Grip
IG airbong23

Backer #7 here.

4b2f0ce34b5d1972e1334066324628d7.jpg

Driver: Callaway Paradym 8* (draw, std) - GD ADXC 7x

3 wood: Taylormade SIM 15* - GD ADDI 7x

5 wood: Ping G30 18* - Diamana Blue 83x

Irons: 3-5 Taylormade 2014 TP MC (2* weak);  6-PW Taylormade 2014 TP MB (1* weak) - Project X 6.5

SW: Scratch 54* bent to 53* - Ctaper 130x

LW: Scratch 58* bent to 59* - Ctaper 130x

Putter: Modified Odyssey 7 w/ welded long slant

I see a tracking number on my UPS Choice account to my address from Alphard Golf. Can't wait to get it, but what worries me is, says its estimated for 12/14 delivery, but hasn't been movement on the package since label was created on 12/07. I hope it's not too late. Has anyone had any movement on their item through UPS? Has it left California yet? Keep us updated.

Edit: UPS Ground is the shipping type. Definitely will take more than a week from CA to NYC. I hope they get picked up by mid week. If so, it'll at least arrive before xmas.

Check the comments on the Kickstarter page - there is updated info regarding the shipping (though I still haven't received an email yet)

Callaway Epic Max LS 9.0 Fujikura Ventus Black TS 6S
Cobra LtdX 3 wood Fujikura Motore F1 60S
Callaway UW 21 *
Mizuno JPX 919 HMP Nippon N.S.Pro Modus3 Tour 120S - 4-A
Mizuno  54* Nippon N.S.Pro Modus3 Tour 120S

Titleist SM6 58*
LAB DF 2.1  33"

Backer #7 here.

Tracking still reads: Order Processed: Ready for UPS.

Irons: 3-5 Taylormade 2014 TP MC (2* weak);  6-PW Taylormade 2014 TP MB (1* weak) - Project X 6.5

Backer #7 here.

Tracking still reads: Order Processed: Ready for UPS.

Checked up again today. No change. Interesting note: the delivery no longer shows up on my UPS MyChoice Calendar...

Checked up again today. No change. Interesting note: the delivery no longer shows up on my UPS MyChoice Calendar...

UPS Delays due to fires out in LA. Just have to be patient now.

Yep, understood. Would not have reported in if it didn't disappear from my Calendar.

Plot twist: Just got a notification from my doorbell. Something got delivered. Pictures just show the delivery guy (UPS minivan) walking away. I don't anticipate any other deliveries, so i'm getting my hopes up when I know I shouldn't.

I don't think they have been picked up yet. I called UPS and they said the fires were the problem, but then I read that Torrence (where the eWheels are), aren't being affected by fires at all. Then I read that the shipping was voided by Alex, which is concerning. I also read that UPS wouldn't pick up unless Alex put a request to pick them up in, because it will take an entire truck.

I don't know to be honest. I really wish we could just get on with it already, and I could see the damn thing in UPS' hands, with an expected delivery date, so I could stop worrying about it, and, wasting my time worrying about it. I just want the thing and I want to use it.

Also - MaitriMike - Todd Mander, who has posted a lot of good updates on KS, said you could take out the two long screws that go into the frame of the clicgear to hold the seat in, and just go get two that are about 1/2" longer, and you can make the seat work with the eWheels adapter!! I will have to see it to compare, but if that is the case, it sounds like it is a VERY easy solution.

I found out that I am backer#29. I probably won't receive mine for awhile.

IG airbong23

There's a list in update #17.

Are you D Hite?

1z88651f0392982063

As backer #43, and noticing several backer numbers missing, probably safe to assume if you did the cart package, or something in addition, you’re probably not going to see a tracking number any time soon. That’s disappointing.

Titleist TSi3 9* w/Tensei Blue S

Titleist TS2 FW 15* w/Tensei Blue S
Titleist 818H1 19* & H2 23* w/Tensei Blue S
Callaway Apex Pro 21 w/Recoil F4

Callaway RTX Zipcore Raw 50*, 54* & 58*
Scotty Cameron Phantom X8 34"

Are you D Hite?

1z88651f0392982063

No that's not me, and my name is not on the list for some reason.

IG airbong23

Are you D Hite?

1z88651f0392982063

No that's not me, and my name is not on the list for some reason.

Update:

We have movement

And it's shown back up on my UPS MyChoice:

I received my tracking number yesterday, and ups says it will be delivered tomorrow.

IG airbong23

Progress! Mine finally got picked up by UPS. Will be here next Thurs, 12/21. That weekend might be warm for some xmas eve golf!

Would be great if you (or any of you that are getting yours soon) could share some video of it being installed and in use. Would love to see some "real" world usage.

Also, I may have missed it from an earlier thread, but which cart are you planning to use yours on?

Woods: Callaway Rogue ST Max LS 9*, Fujikura Ventus Blue 6S / TM Stealth Plus+, 15*, TM Stealth 2, 21* both w/MCA Diamana Thump 75S
Hybrid: PXG 0317 X Proto 4H & 5H, Xcaliber RTI75 S

Irons: Takomo IRON 101, 6-PW, Accra T90i S
Wedges: Cleveland CBX ZipCore  48* Accra T90i S, 53* & 58*, Accra T100i S
Putter: LAB Golf EF3, Accra graphite, 34", Press II 3*

Ball: Maxfli Tour
Bag/Cart: Callaway Fairway 14 Stand Bag / Clicgear 4.0 / Alphard Club Booster V2 / V2 Swivel Kit
Accessories: Arccos 360 / Garmin G80 / Nikon Coolshot Pro Stabilized