2024 CJ Cup Byron Nelson WITB Photos ×

E-Wheels

kush614

Any info / update on a wheelie bar?

I inquired and received an email response that they are working on it and it would be available this Summer.

Callaway Epic Max LS 9.0 Fujikura Ventus Black TS 6S
Cobra LtdX 3 wood Fujikura Motore F1 60S
Callaway UW 21 *
Mizuno JPX 919 HMP Nippon N.S.Pro Modus3 Tour 120S - 4-A
Mizuno  54* Nippon N.S.Pro Modus3 Tour 120S

Titleist SM6 58*
LAB DF 2.1  33"

So I got the ewheels last week and have played 2 rounds with it. I noticed on both rounds that by the time I got to the 12th hole there were only 2 lights left on the battery indicator. Is this the same for the rest of you? How is it supposed to last 27 holes if more than half the charge is gone after 12 holes? Also I noticed a squeaking noise coming from the wheels in my 2nd round and I am pretty sure it was completely silent during the 1st. Has anyone else experience this? Thanks

So I got the ewheels last week and have played 2 rounds with it. I noticed on both rounds that by the time I got to the 12th hole there were only 2 lights left on the battery indicator. Is this the same for the rest of you? How is it supposed to last 27 holes if more than half the charge is gone after 12 holes? Also I noticed a squeaking noise coming from the wheels in my 2nd round and I am pretty sure it was completely silent during the 1st. Has anyone else experience this? Thanks

I get 36 holes out of mine no problem. The last 2 lights seem to stay on forever. No squeaking on my end.

I get 36 holes out of mine no problem. The last 2 lights seem to stay on forever. No squeaking on my end.

Just out of curiosity, how many holes have you played before it gets down to 2 lights

Just out of curiosity, how many holes have you played before it gets down to 2 lights

About midway through my first back 9 I notice the 3rd light out. I just decided to give it a go at 36 holes knowing the worse thing to happen is I would have to push it home for a few holes. I've never had to push it!

No squeaking noticed with mine. I also always experience the drop to 2 lights fairly quickly (early in back nine), but it stays there for the rest of the round. I asked and was told that it was (conservatively) designed to do this but that it should last for at least 27 holes (I play a very hilly course and I've not had a chance to test it yet).

Callaway UW 21 *

Titleist SM6 58*
LAB DF 2.1  33"

This is a really interesting product and sounds like for those who have them it’s working out well. I bought a used Bagboy Navigator last year for a pretty good price (about $500 compared to nearly $2k new), so I’ll wait until it dies before I think about one of these. But I really like the concept of putting in on a Clicgear. The Clicgear has more storage areas than my Bagboy does. Definitely something to watch in the future.

Callaway Paradym Triple Diamond
PXG 0211 (15)

PXG 0211 (19)
PXG Gen 6 0311P 5-AW
Cleveland RTX Zipcore 54, 58
Seemore Mini Giant DF

Funny how when I say the flex or bend point or tip stiffness of a shaft doesn't affect my ball flight people will tell me it's because I'm a high handicapper with not much clubhead speed. For better players who swing harder it makes a HUGE difference.

Then these guys find that flex or bend point or tip stiffness don't affect their ball flight and it's because they've got pretty good swings and plenty of clubhead speed.

Alternative theory to think about...maybe all that crap really doesn't affect the flight of the ball as much as the shaft makers and club fitters want you to think it does...

um, ok!

Funny how when I say the flex or bend point or tip stiffness of a shaft doesn't affect my ball flight people will tell me it's because I'm a high handicapper with not much clubhead speed. For better players who swing harder it makes a HUGE difference.

Then these guys find that flex or bend point or tip stiffness don't affect their ball flight and it's because they've got pretty good swings and plenty of clubhead speed.

Alternative theory to think about...maybe all that crap really doesn't affect the flight of the ball as much as the shaft makers and club fitters want you to think it does...

Wrong thread possibly?

Wrong thread possibly?

Some kinda.

D'Oh!

• 3 weeks later...

The online shop is open now to reserve an eWheels and order a few other products. No wheelie bar yet, but I ordered the much needed travel bag. https://alphardgolfusa.com/

Callaway UW 21 *

Titleist SM6 58*
LAB DF 2.1  33"

I've played three rounds with this on my Rovic steerable. I have to say, this is the way to play Golf. I have always prfered to walk but carrying my bag would kill my legs and hurt my game, pushing a cart was ok but after a round on a course with too many hills, my back would hurt for days. Played Seascape in Aptos, Ca, lots of hills and this thing performs, no issues with the cart and I felt like I was ready to walk another 18.

With a steerable front wheel cart like the Rovic, turns are no problem at all, easy enough that manuvering in tight places like between bunkers and the green was no problem.When I lock the front wheel turning is much more sluggish, manuvering in tight places would require a hands on saftey measure, lest you send your cart into a bunker or , heaven forbid, a hazard. On straight line running my cart pulls to the left, I think it's my cart though and not the unit, doesn't matter, making the corrections with the remote is not a problem at all. There are five speeds and with the cart at top speed an on again- off again jog would be required to keep up with it.. Reverse is press and hold the R button, when released the cart stops.

Carts with the brakes on the rear wheels lose their brakes when this unit is installed. My cart will slowly roll down hill when stopped on a 30 to 40 % grade, I have to turn the cart sideways on the hill to steady it, but hey, no problem press a button and it pivots.

I just love this thing. It just works.

I just received my travel bag - damn it is heavy duty. It seems like it weighs 5 pounds. Ordering and shipping were easy and fast. Hoping the wheelie bar comes out sooner than later - that will make it nearly perfect (for those that aren't remote adverse).

Callaway UW 21 *

Titleist SM6 58*
LAB DF 2.1  33"

They are selling on their website starting in July

Nike [color=#0000CD] Vapor Fly Pro Limited [/color]driver 9.5* Whiteboard 70g X-stiff
Nike [color=#99FF00]Vapor Flex [/color]3 wood 15* Whiteboard 80g Stiff
Nike [color=#99FF00]Vapor[/color] [color=#99FF00]Flex [/color]5 wood 19* Whiteboard 80g Stiff
Nike [color=#99FF00]Vapor Pro[/color] 3-PW S300 / Vapor Pro Combo 3-PW X-100 
Nike Engage wedge 52* Square
Nike Engage wedge 58* Toesweep
Nike [color=#0000CD]Origin B1-01 [/color][color=#000000]35"[/color] Putter with TW Proto Grip
Nike 2016 Platinum Cart Bag
IG airbong23

Anyone interested in selling theirs?

As much as I regret selling mine (I was KS backer #7), I'd be surprised if the secondary market opens up on these.

Only reason I sold mine was child #3's arrival. I never opened the box except for pictures.

Driver: Callaway Paradym 8* (draw, std) - GD ADXC 7x

3 wood: Taylormade SIM 15* - GD ADDI 7x

5 wood: Ping G30 18* - Diamana Blue 83x

Irons: 3-5 Taylormade 2014 TP MC (2* weak);  6-PW Taylormade 2014 TP MB (1* weak) - Project X 6.5

SW: Scratch 54* bent to 53* - Ctaper 130x

LW: Scratch 58* bent to 59* - Ctaper 130x

Putter: Modified Odyssey 7 w/ welded long slant

As much as I regret selling mine (I was KS backer #7), I'd be surprised if the secondary market opens up on these.

Only reason I sold mine was child #3's arrival. I never opened the box except for pictures.

There's always a chance someone else is in a similar situation to yours. How much did you part with yours for?

Was able to get metric bolts to replace the current ones so the clicgear seat plate can fit.

I bought them from Home Depot, M6-1.0 50mm. The fit perfectly. Use the original lugs that came with it. I added some washers as I saw it didn’t sit flush. Here are some pics of it. Also I think the best way to align the ewheels center is to make the wheels the widest and just attach it to the cart. That way, it eliminates the issue to center it and have each wheel equal.

9658ac0cd7dffcc5526bdcdab04654fb.jpg

1cff45b116a399c4555210826f9b64c3.jpg

e5c20b14bafe0f25ec77c928d53a517b.jpg

ba7dd8bacf783d14a685496e0d857997.jpg

This is cool.

I ended up upgrading my cart to the Rovic. Does anyone know if the Clicgear seat will fit on the Rovic?

Or will I need to get the Rovic specific one?

There's always a chance someone else is in a similar situation to yours. How much did you part with yours for?

I wanted it out of my hands, so I sold it for net zero. Don’t remember what the final was as shipping was expensive...but I know it was less than the MSRP

Irons: 3-5 Taylormade 2014 TP MC (2* weak);  6-PW Taylormade 2014 TP MB (1* weak) - Project X 6.5

I hear its in good hands!

It looks like mines broke. I only used it once this year and the power wont come up. No lights when the charger is connected or when I push power button. The light came twice and it went out right after. I was going to show it off to my buddy tomorrow...bummer

Nike [color=#0000CD] Vapor Fly Pro Limited [/color]driver 9.5* Whiteboard 70g X-stiff
Nike [color=#99FF00]Vapor Flex [/color]3 wood 15* Whiteboard 80g Stiff
Nike [color=#99FF00]Vapor[/color] [color=#99FF00]Flex [/color]5 wood 19* Whiteboard 80g Stiff
Nike [color=#99FF00]Vapor Pro[/color] 3-PW S300 / Vapor Pro Combo 3-PW X-100 
Nike Engage wedge 52* Square
Nike Engage wedge 58* Toesweep
Nike [color=#0000CD]Origin B1-01 [/color][color=#000000]35"[/color] Putter with TW Proto Grip
Nike 2016 Platinum Cart Bag
IG airbong23

It looks like mines broke. I only used it once this year and the power wont come up. No lights when the charger is connected or when I push power button. The light came twice and it went out right after. I was going to show it off to my buddy tomorrow...bummer

They have a 2 year warranty IIRC.

Callaway UW 21 *

Titleist SM6 58*
LAB DF 2.1  33"