SRIXON ZX7 7-PW | MMT TAPER 105TX

PING GLIDE 4.0 50°/54°/58° | MMT WEDGE 125TX

ODYSSEY TRI-HOT 5K SEVEN DB

SRIXON Z-STAR DIAMOND 

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just saw the fetch, the mallet has a hole in the center that will pick the ball up. It is the exact shape of regulation cup so it can pick it out of the cup for you.....

Callaway epic 9.0
Cobra bio cell 3/4
Ping G 19 degree hybrid
Ping ie1 4-AW modus 105
Callaway MD3 54/58 wedges
Cleveland HB soft 11 putter 35

Just saw the fetch, the mallet has a hole in the center that will pick the ball up. It is the exact shape of regulation cup so it can pick it out of the cup for you.....

Did you happen to see a Tyne H?

PING G430 LST 10.5° | DIAMANA GT 60X

COBRA DARKSPEED X 3HF 16.5° | HZRDUS BLACK 70X

PING G425 7W 20.5° | DIAMANA GT 70X

SRIXON ZX5 5-6 | MMT TAPER 105TX

SRIXON Z-STAR DIAMOND 

I always thought this was a cool idea - not just the convenience but you could have a high-MOI mallet with this type of design. Curious to see how it looks.

I did, had an anser 4 neck, the wings look really long to me, not a fan.... I’m used to my Taylormade Ardmore 3 though....

The sigma anser has a dual color scheme to it

I always thought this was a cool idea - not just the convenience but you could have a high-MOI mallet with this type of design. Curious to see how it looks.

Size is similar to the new spider mini.....with a hole in the middle

Callaway epic 9.0
Cobra bio cell 3/4
Ping G 19 degree hybrid
Ping ie1 4-AW modus 105

I did, had an anser 4 neck, the wings look really long to me, not a fan.... I'm used to my Taylormade Ardmore 3 though....

UGH NO THANKS. HA

Just do a press release already. Come on PING!

PING G430 Max 10.5* Project X Hazrdus Smoke Red RDX 50

PING 425 3H 19Alta CB 75

PING 425 4H 22Alta CB 75

Titleist T200 5i True Temper AMT Red Steel

Titleist T150 6i-GW True Temper AMT Red Steel

Titleist SM9 Vokey 52*, 56*, 60* Dynamic Gold R300

PING 2023 Anser

Srixon Z Star 

I did, had an anser 4 neck, the wings look really long to me, not a fan.... I’m used to my Taylormade Ardmore 3 though....

2 questions relating to the Tyne H. Is it a platinum or more of a stealth color? Also, is the sight line on the top line like the Sigma G Tyne H or is it on the flange like the Tyne?

PING 425 3H 19Alta CB 75

PING 425 4H 22Alta CB 75

PING 2023 Anser

Srixon Z Star 

Won’t that beat the hell out of the head?

14 Pings. Blueprints are incredibly good. Fetch is the most underrated putter on the market. Don't @ me.

I saw the charcoal color I guess it’s the stealth? The line was on top of the flange if this one, maybe they will offer both through custom order....the wings were long, almost too long for my eye

Callaway epic 9.0
Cobra bio cell 3/4
Ping G 19 degree hybrid
Ping ie1 4-AW modus 105

Won’t that beat the hell out of the head?

You don’t have to angle the putter to get it into the cup just set it straight down into the cup so any scrapes would happen on the sides out of view.....

Forgot to add that there is a nice sigma 2.0 zb model.... that looks really good

Callaway epic 9.0
Cobra bio cell 3/4
Ping G 19 degree hybrid
Ping ie1 4-AW modus 105

Unashamed Ping putter fanboy here.

I'm not holding out much hope; but would love it if they did a no frills,simple-looking,toe-hang flowneck anything like this shape (For example) in the near future. ***Haven't banked on it, not holding my breath and fully expecting my desires to not come up trumps:

43034662480_bba7e5e22e_b.jpg

It's not just Ping though. Its 'every' main-stream manufacturer. The masses want large, colourful, alignment aided high MOI mallet type, face insert weapons and old-timers/ purists / lovers of classic looking weapons like me are seemingly now history........

PING - G20 - 9.5  degree - Grafalloy ProLaunch Blue - X
BRIDGESTONE J33 (15) - Grafalloy ProLaunch Blue - X
MIZUNO Fli-Hi (17+20) - Grafalloy ProLaunch Blue - X
PING  ZING2 Irons (4-PW) - Black Lie angle - JZ Stiff
CALLAWAY MD3 Black (52+58 deg) DG Pro: S300
RIFE Iconic Three Putter -  343g  / 34.5" / 68 Deg 

TAYLORMADE TP5-X Yellow << 2021 Version >>

Regards "Shuv" : sevenfourate's WITB LINK (Click right here):

Unashamed Ping putter fanboy here.

I'm not holding out much hope; but would love it if they did a no frills,simple-looking,toe-hang flowneck anything like this shape (For example) in the near future. ***Haven't banked on it, not holding my breath and fully expecting my desires to not come up trumps:

43034662480_bba7e5e22e_b.jpg

It's not just Ping though. Its 'every' main-stream manufacturer. The masses want large, colourful, alignment aided high MOI mallet type, face insert weapons and old-timers/ purists / lovers of classic looking weapons like me are seemingly now history........

You mean like an Anser 4? I hope they do too, but you make it sound like Ping is unfamiliar with this headshape.

Won't that beat the hell out of the head?

You don't have to angle the putter to get it into the cup just set it straight down into the cup so any scrapes would happen on the sides out of view.....

Forgot to add that there is a nice sigma 2.0 zb model.... that looks really good

does it look like the old zb model?

Please dont release adjustable length. I work in golf retail and people were breaking them daily since they thought it was a torque wrench just like the drivers

This is much simpler and easier than the previous system

each putter has a sleeve under the grip that can be adjusted in real time for length

really ingenious

What is the range ? 33-35" ?

Add an inch on either side. 32" to 36"

This system is really slick. Really wanted to cut the grip off to see how it worked, but that wasn't happening. Wasn't that crazy about the hole in the head thing (gimmicky) but the application of the extending shaft is good. Might prove challenging for aftermarket grips as it looked like the grip was on a sleeve of sorts and I don't know how that would work out for guys wanting to change the grip to something else. Find out more in a couple of weeks at our regional buying show.

Ping G430 10K 10.5º Chrome 2.0 S (on order)

Ping G400 9º TFC 419 Stiff at 45" (soon to be mothballed)

Jazz 3 wd Powercoil Stiff
Rogue 3iron Recoil 660 F3 +1/2"
X2 Hot 4-AW Recoil 660 F3 +1/2"
Vokey SM4 56°, SM4 60°
Ping Sigma2 Valor at 34.75"
MCC Align Midsize

This system is really slick. Really wanted to cut the grip off to see how it worked, but that wasn't happening. Wasn't that crazy about the hole in the head thing (gimmicky) but the application of the extending shaft is good. Might prove challenging for aftermarket grips as it looked like the grip was on a sleeve of sorts and I don't know how that would work out for guys wanting to change the grip to something else. Find out more in a couple of weeks at our regional buying show.

I asked my rep about the grip. He said that they haven't found a grip the system doesn't work with. As long as the grip has a centered hole at the end the key to adjust will work. I'm now very glad I asked him about it.

Edit: He actually had a model with a clear grip to show how it worked. Really really cool

PING G410 LST 9* (Weight neutral) - HZRDUS Black 6.5 
PING G410 14.5* LST - Tensei Pro Orange TX 70
PING Blueprint 3-Pw - KBS Tour S+ - Cushin
PING Glide Forged (Ping Man stamps) - 50º/54º/58º - KBS Tour S+ - Cushin
PING PLD Anser "Honey Badger"
Bridgestone Tour B XS

A few have mentioned on this thread that the release of this line is 11/1. Would PING not have issued some sort of press release by now to build some hype before the release date?

PING 425 3H 19Alta CB 75

PING 425 4H 22Alta CB 75

PING 2023 Anser

Srixon Z Star 

Hopefully they will sell grips or the grip portion separately. I would really like to be able to change up now and again.

No "grip portion" to it. Not like the old adjustable line with the steel ball part that would allow you to pull the whole grip sleeve area off or spin it around on the shaft. The way this one works the grip stays square and you can put any grip you want on it. The adjustment only goes to 36 and then stops. The old system you could pull the whole grip end off.

Bridgestone Tour B XS

No "grip portion" to it. Not like the old adjustable line with the steel ball part that would allow you to pull the whole grip sleeve area off or spin it around on the shaft. The way this one works the grip stays square and you can put any grip you want on it. The adjustment only goes to 36 and then stops. The old system you could pull the whole grip end off.

Does this new system add any weight to the butt end of the club? Slight counter-balancing effect?

Hopefully they will sell grips or the grip portion separately. I would really like to be able to change up now and again.

Good. That was the only problem I had with the old system; I had to square it. Always wondered why there wasn't a slot for alignment.

Looking forward to it!

14 Pings. Blueprints are incredibly good. Fetch is the most underrated putter on the market. Don't @ me.

Does this new system add any weight to the butt end of the club? Slight counter-balancing effect?

Good question. PING being an engineering company that happens to make golf clubs I would think they figured out a way to have everything stay balanced. When I got to roll a few with the different models nothing felt out of place or oddly weighted. Not 100% sure that answers your question, I don't have a 100% answer though.

Bridgestone Tour B XS

Won't that beat the hell out of the head?

You don't have to angle the putter to get it into the cup just set it straight down into the cup so any scrapes would happen on the sides out of view.....

does it look like the old zb model?

Same shape, looks a little larger to me...

Callaway epic 9.0
Cobra bio cell 3/4
Ping G 19 degree hybrid
Ping ie1 4-AW modus 105

A few have mentioned on this thread that the release of this line is 11/1. Would PING not have issued some sort of press release by now to build some hype before the release date?

I still dont know why PING hasnt come out with a press release on these yet unless they are waiting maybe until the Ryder Cup this weekend??? Seems like they are cutting it close if what everyone saying here is true about a 11/1 release date.

PING G430 LST 10.5° | DIAMANA GT 60X

COBRA DARKSPEED X 3HF 16.5° | HZRDUS BLACK 70X

PING G425 7W 20.5° | DIAMANA GT 70X

SRIXON ZX5 5-6 | MMT TAPER 105TX

SRIXON Z-STAR DIAMOND 

I still dont know why PING hasnt come out with a press release on these yet unless they are waiting maybe until the Ryder Cup this weekend??? Seems like they are cutting it close if what everyone saying here is true about a 11/1 release date.

Ping usually waits until right before the release to make an official announcement. I believe they waited until 1 week before i210 release.