Tiger Woods 2019 Taylormade Irons...P7TW?

hokiealumn

> @bladehunter said:

> > @ghoonk said:

> > > @bladehunter said:

> > > > @Pinging77 said:

> > > > > @bluejeeprubi said:

> > > > > > @bladehunter said:

> > > > > > > @denvergolf said:

> > > > > > > > @bladehunter said:

> > > > > > > > > @socied said:

> > > > > > > > > ^^^ hahaha was thinking the same thing!

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Another note - anyone else surprised the ones on the BST haven't sold? I figured someone would have scooped them up by now! Mine get delivered May 27th, almost considered cancelling my order and picking those up. Only if they had the x100s!

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Nah. Not shocked. Bubbles always burst. Half the perceived value is in being first. Once you’re dealing with seconds the mind values the commodity a lot less.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > There is one set for $1,900 and they are 2* upright. I guess that’s the bubble bursting??

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Well. They went from sold out. To won’t sell for $100 under sticker price ? Not sure what you call it. 2 upright isn’t a problem. It’s s selling point for many. Myself included.

> > > > >

> > > > > I think there were a lot of buyers believing they were going to be limited. No idea where they got that info from!

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > A lot of big dealers who were allocated 10 or more gave out a “super secret” Tiger Sell Sheet not to be shared in early March. Their verbiage gave every indication they were limited editions. As soon as you could order them directly from TM that urban legend went swirling down the old toilet bowl.. The irony however is they are actually limited because of parts shortages etc. Not ordering enough (a TM common occurrence ie P790) pieces might or might not have been an indication of their confidence in a Tiger win. Many dealers had a reasonable amount (half) of their allocated sets still available on Monday April 15. By mid morning they were all gone as well as June allocation. The further irony is we are now 9 days after Sell date and some of these dealers that have fairly large allocations still have seen less than a handful. Couple of stock sets and 1 custom set out of an allotment of 15.. They and their customers are annoyed to say the least.. Almost like the heyday of Ping’s Eye2s that had a 14-16 week wait...

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > Exactly correct.

> > >

> > > I checked. For curiosity sake and my shop was allocated 3 sets. For a mom and pop green grass that’s pretty good since I also was told that our rep only was allocated 10 sets total. That rep has seen 2 sets delivered of the 10 sold. My local shop has still seen zero sets delivered . I checked this morning. All 3 of my shops sets were sold in a day. All 3 now canceled. In theory the sets will still arrive for store stock. But per conversation with the shop owner this morning he said “ I may cancel 2 of those if we don’t hear they shipped by the end of this week. I’ll keep 1 set to go with my 681 set on the wooden box to hang on the wall “. ( he collects putters etc as well ). He also went on to tell me that TM had recently gave him **** about warranty claim on a 17 m1 driver face. Citing a “2 year “ policy . Implying that they won’t cover cracked faces after 2 seasons. Go ahead TM. Aim that gun and shoot. Your feet can take it. But for how long.?

> > >

> > > Really puzzles me what direction they are steering toward.

> >

> > I'd venture a guess that there's a sudden surge of arrogance somewhere at the upper levels. They have some good products in the market rivaling the likes of Titleist, and I'd ride this positive sentiment and reinforce my position instead of treating customers like dirt. This is the best time to build customer engagement and loyalty, not get cocky and start treating customers like we owe them a living. I don't play TM drivers or putters, although I recently bought a set of Hi Toe wedges to replace my aging Miura black wedges which are really hard to get these days. I bought that just to match the TW irons and could just as well have gone for a set of Engage wedges which are equally effective in my hands. I'm honestly not seeing people waxing lyrical about the 790, 770, 760, 730, or the M3/M5 around my neck of the woods, but there's positive buzz about the Tiger irons, they've really pissed away a great opportunity around a rare segment here in the Middle East. Even PXG does a better job keeping its customers happy around here by giving them priority access to new products.

>

> Agree 100 %. I could have easily had an all TM bag. At least sometimes. I still have a spider X putter for days that have no explanation. And that would only leave wedges. I could see myself trying the high toe since I used to rave about the PM grind. But heck. If you don’t want to take my money. I won’t beg you to for long.

>

> And I’ll add this. My driver and 3-5 woods are best I’ve ever hit. Lot of time into each one. The 3 wood is a 17 m1 combo that I’ve played and loved since 2017. I’m on the 3rd head ( cracked faces). I always laugh and shrug it off as the trade off for performance. But. If I cave a driver or 5 wood and send it in and can’t get a replacement. That will be the last TM wood I ever hit. I agree I’ve got my money’s worth out of the 3 wood at this point. But the ease of warranty is the real selling point of TM woods.

Cracking a face indicates either abuse (not what you'd find in a mid/low handicapper, really) or engineering/production defect.

Denying customers warranty claims within the warranty period would be a silly thing to do. If anything, they should consider the implications of replacing it with a newer model - costs them little compared to the goodwill, and dealers will be happy to recommend TM to their customers 10 ot of 10 times, and in return, make sure the 'good' customers are taken good care of. This sort of goodwill goes on for years, and customer will never think of switching - reliability beats performance any way of the week.

Srixon Z785 w/ PX 6.0 HZRDUS yellow (S) shaft
Srizon F65 3w (15*) w/ stock Miyazaki Kaula (S)
Srixon Z U85 20* driving iron
Taylormade P7TW irons (3-PW) in S400 tour issue shafts
Taylormade Hi Toe 54 and 58 wedges
Bettinardi Studio Stock 8 putter

I guess I just have no idea why I got a set ordering later than many, and truly zero issues. Ordered online and they arrived on 5/1. The only variable is the 3 iron, which I didn’t want or order. Oh well, I’ve had positive experiences with all the big brands, and negative experiences with all the big brands.

I just answered a survey from Titleist that would lead one to believe they will be selling directly on-line as well.

> @denvergolf said:

> I guess I just have no idea why I got a set ordering later than many, and truly zero issues. Ordered online and they arrived on 5/1. The only variable is the 3 iron, which I didn’t want or order. Oh well, I’ve had positive experiences with all the big brands, and negative experiences with all the big brands.

>

> I just answered a survey from Titleist that would lead one to believe they will be selling directly on-line as well.

I get that. Anyone can mess up. But I’ll use this I real example.

I recently had an issue with Ping. A failure let’s say. They advised me a replacement wouldn’t be best bet. Refunded my original purchase price , then 2 weeks later the local rep contacted me out of the blue to see what he could do to put a ping club back in my bag. I let him know I’d already ordered the TM set. And that I did so because nobody knew when the blueprint would drop. He offered to and did bring me a partial set to fill in where the failure happened. Free. No charge. On top of the refund. Then let me know today that he could inside track me a set of blueprints if I wanted. I ordered this morning. And the real irony. The estimated ship date is 15 days before the P7 set I had coming. Lol.

Taylormade ? Well I’ve posted directly at the rep who has posted here. Callled until I memorized the phone number and visited my store they were ordered through 4 times looking for updates. What did they do ? 0..... goose egg ..... nada. Not even a xeroxed middle finger pic and a hardy F off ! I’ve got $1600 not counting shafts worth of TM clubs in my arsenal now. And tried to spend $2k plus a pair of wedges with them. I don’t honestly know what I could have done differently.

Bottom line is. I know Ping will ship it on or around when they say. I know they aren’t selling sets they don’t have in stock or parts in stock to build. And I know Ping will remember my name if I have an issue. I know none of these things about TM. And I’m as far from a ping fanboy as you’ll find on this site.

• Like 2

Callaway epic max LS 9* GD-M9003 7x 

TM Sim2 max tour  16* GD  ADHD 8x 

srixon zx 19* elements 9F5T 

Cobra king SZ 25.5* KBS TD cat 5 70 

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

Mizuno T22 raw 52-56-60 s400

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

Picking up my set tomorrow from the post office. Going to pull the heads and see what the weight is. These heads definitely are not “Tiger” weight but I’m curious how close they are. Hopefully close to VR PRO headweight.

TM SiM 9* Kuro Kage XT 60 TX

TM SiM 15* Diamana D+ LTD 70 X

Titleist u500 2 Diamana Tensei Blue 90X, 4 DG TI S400

Titleist T100 5-6 DG TI S400

Titleist MB 7-PW DG TIS400
Artisan TW/TGR Blade 50*, Artisan 55R, 59TW S400
001 TW Proto

WITB http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1183320-cota0429-nike-oven-baked-witb-52215/

The puzzling thing to me is what has to be the most expensive tour staff ever assembled, why they aren’t doing everything in their power to keep up with orders of obvious popular product to help cash flow. TM wasn’t purchased for a huge sum ( and don’t have the same capital backing as many other OEMs) and they can’t be on the same solid financial footing as Titleist, Srixon, Mizuno, even Callaway, while having to pay that collection of pros and their inability to produce popular products to match demand. Their drivers while popular are a warranty nightmare at lots of shops with cracking of sole graphite. Many have had to ban using those hard plastic tees that extend up on mats. Those are instant crack or surface shredding. I had 3 M3s that cracked and were replaced no problem (1 epic same problem). Since then I just stick with Ping and Titleist with Ti soles..

• Like 1

> @bladehunter said:

> > @denvergolf said:

> > I guess I just have no idea why I got a set ordering later than many, and truly zero issues. Ordered online and they arrived on 5/1. The only variable is the 3 iron, which I didn’t want or order. Oh well, I’ve had positive experiences with all the big brands, and negative experiences with all the big brands.

> >

> > I just answered a survey from Titleist that would lead one to believe they will be selling directly on-line as well.

>

> I get that. Anyone can mess up. But I’ll use this I real example.

>

> I recently had an issue with Ping. A failure let’s say. They advised me a replacement wouldn’t be best bet. Refunded my original purchase price , then 2 weeks later the local rep contacted me out of the blue to see what he could do to put a ping club back in my bag. I let him know I’d already ordered the TM set. And that I did so because nobody knew when the blueprint would drop. He offered to and did bring me a partial set to fill in where the failure happened. Free. No charge. On top of the refund. Then let me know today that he could inside track me a set of blueprints if I wanted. I ordered this morning. And the real irony. The estimated ship date is 15 days before the P7 set I had coming. Lol.

>

> Taylormade ? Well I’ve posted directly at the rep who has posted here. Callled until I memorized the phone number and visited my store they were ordered through 4 times looking for updates. What did they do ? 0..... goose egg ..... nada. Not even a xeroxed middle finger pic and a hardy F off ! I’ve got $1600 not counting shafts worth of TM clubs in my arsenal now. And tried to spend $2k plus a pair of wedges with them. I don’t honestly know what I could have done differently.

>

> Bottom line is. I know Ping will ship it on or around when they say. I know they aren’t selling sets they don’t have in stock or parts in stock to build. And I know Ping will remember my name if I have an issue. I know none of these things about TM. And I’m as far from a ping fanboy as you’ll find on this site.

>

>

I can xerox and send you a middle finger if you want?? :D :D :D :D :D

> @denvergolf said:

> > @bladehunter said:

> > > @denvergolf said:

> > > I guess I just have no idea why I got a set ordering later than many, and truly zero issues. Ordered online and they arrived on 5/1. The only variable is the 3 iron, which I didn’t want or order. Oh well, I’ve had positive experiences with all the big brands, and negative experiences with all the big brands.

> > >

> > > I just answered a survey from Titleist that would lead one to believe they will be selling directly on-line as well.

> >

> > I get that. Anyone can mess up. But I’ll use this I real example.

> >

> > I recently had an issue with Ping. A failure let’s say. They advised me a replacement wouldn’t be best bet. Refunded my original purchase price , then 2 weeks later the local rep contacted me out of the blue to see what he could do to put a ping club back in my bag. I let him know I’d already ordered the TM set. And that I did so because nobody knew when the blueprint would drop. He offered to and did bring me a partial set to fill in where the failure happened. Free. No charge. On top of the refund. Then let me know today that he could inside track me a set of blueprints if I wanted. I ordered this morning. And the real irony. The estimated ship date is 15 days before the P7 set I had coming. Lol.

> >

> > Taylormade ? Well I’ve posted directly at the rep who has posted here. Callled until I memorized the phone number and visited my store they were ordered through 4 times looking for updates. What did they do ? 0..... goose egg ..... nada. Not even a xeroxed middle finger pic and a hardy F off ! I’ve got $1600 not counting shafts worth of TM clubs in my arsenal now. And tried to spend $2k plus a pair of wedges with them. I don’t honestly know what I could have done differently.

> >

> > Bottom line is. I know Ping will ship it on or around when they say. I know they aren’t selling sets they don’t have in stock or parts in stock to build. And I know Ping will remember my name if I have an issue. I know none of these things about TM. And I’m as far from a ping fanboy as you’ll find on this site.

> >

> >

>

> I can xerox and send you a middle finger if you want?? :D :D :D :D :D

Lol. A lot of folks here could help themselves if they had a good sense of humor like you. Well played !

• Like 1

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

> @GolfBum82 said:

> I find myself checking this thread fairly frequently almost solely to see the intriguing posts Bladehunter puts out.

Lol. Well. Just reporting the news. I’ve welcomed TM to correct me several times. Their silence here , on twitter etc speaks Louder than I have.

• Like 1

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

> @bladehunter said:

> > @denvergolf said:

> > > @bladehunter said:

> > > > @denvergolf said:

> > > > I guess I just have no idea why I got a set ordering later than many, and truly zero issues. Ordered online and they arrived on 5/1. The only variable is the 3 iron, which I didn’t want or order. Oh well, I’ve had positive experiences with all the big brands, and negative experiences with all the big brands.

> > > >

> > > > I just answered a survey from Titleist that would lead one to believe they will be selling directly on-line as well.

> > >

> > > I get that. Anyone can mess up. But I’ll use this I real example.

> > >

> > > I recently had an issue with Ping. A failure let’s say. They advised me a replacement wouldn’t be best bet. Refunded my original purchase price , then 2 weeks later the local rep contacted me out of the blue to see what he could do to put a ping club back in my bag. I let him know I’d already ordered the TM set. And that I did so because nobody knew when the blueprint would drop. He offered to and did bring me a partial set to fill in where the failure happened. Free. No charge. On top of the refund. Then let me know today that he could inside track me a set of blueprints if I wanted. I ordered this morning. And the real irony. The estimated ship date is 15 days before the P7 set I had coming. Lol.

> > >

> > > Taylormade ? Well I’ve posted directly at the rep who has posted here. Callled until I memorized the phone number and visited my store they were ordered through 4 times looking for updates. What did they do ? 0..... goose egg ..... nada. Not even a xeroxed middle finger pic and a hardy F off ! I’ve got $1600 not counting shafts worth of TM clubs in my arsenal now. And tried to spend $2k plus a pair of wedges with them. I don’t honestly know what I could have done differently.

> > >

> > > Bottom line is. I know Ping will ship it on or around when they say. I know they aren’t selling sets they don’t have in stock or parts in stock to build. And I know Ping will remember my name if I have an issue. I know none of these things about TM. And I’m as far from a ping fanboy as you’ll find on this site.

> > >

> > >

> >

> > I can xerox and send you a middle finger if you want?? :D :D :D :D :D

>

> Lol. A lot of folks here could help themselves if they had a good sense of humor like you. Well played !

>

>

>

>

I didn’t say it well before, but they are just golf clubs, right? I enjoy our dialogue and won’t get too worked up!

The funny part is you could hand either of us: Titleist protos, blueprints, Miura, p7tw, national customs, staff, callaway mb, 718mb, mo18 etc...and our scoring average wouldn’t even vary. So, why do we spend so much $$$ on irons...the great mystery.

• Like 1

> @denvergolf said:

> > @bladehunter said:

> > > @denvergolf said:

> > > > @bladehunter said:

> > > > > @denvergolf said:

> > > > > I guess I just have no idea why I got a set ordering later than many, and truly zero issues. Ordered online and they arrived on 5/1. The only variable is the 3 iron, which I didn’t want or order. Oh well, I’ve had positive experiences with all the big brands, and negative experiences with all the big brands.

> > > > >

> > > > > I just answered a survey from Titleist that would lead one to believe they will be selling directly on-line as well.

> > > >

> > > > I get that. Anyone can mess up. But I’ll use this I real example.

> > > >

> > > > I recently had an issue with Ping. A failure let’s say. They advised me a replacement wouldn’t be best bet. Refunded my original purchase price , then 2 weeks later the local rep contacted me out of the blue to see what he could do to put a ping club back in my bag. I let him know I’d already ordered the TM set. And that I did so because nobody knew when the blueprint would drop. He offered to and did bring me a partial set to fill in where the failure happened. Free. No charge. On top of the refund. Then let me know today that he could inside track me a set of blueprints if I wanted. I ordered this morning. And the real irony. The estimated ship date is 15 days before the P7 set I had coming. Lol.

> > > >

> > > > Taylormade ? Well I’ve posted directly at the rep who has posted here. Callled until I memorized the phone number and visited my store they were ordered through 4 times looking for updates. What did they do ? 0..... goose egg ..... nada. Not even a xeroxed middle finger pic and a hardy F off ! I’ve got $1600 not counting shafts worth of TM clubs in my arsenal now. And tried to spend $2k plus a pair of wedges with them. I don’t honestly know what I could have done differently.

> > > >

> > > > Bottom line is. I know Ping will ship it on or around when they say. I know they aren’t selling sets they don’t have in stock or parts in stock to build. And I know Ping will remember my name if I have an issue. I know none of these things about TM. And I’m as far from a ping fanboy as you’ll find on this site.

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > I can xerox and send you a middle finger if you want?? :D :D :D :D :D

> >

> > Lol. A lot of folks here could help themselves if they had a good sense of humor like you. Well played !

> >

> >

> >

> >

> I didn’t say it well before, but they are just golf clubs, right? I enjoy our dialogue and won’t get too worked up!

>

> The funny part is you could hand either of us: Titleist protos, blueprints, Miura, p7tw, national customs, staff, callaway mb, 718mb, mo18 etc...and our scoring average wouldn’t even vary. So, why do we spend so much $$$ on irons...the great mystery.

>

Oh I agree completely. And I’ll admit that the TW aspect irritates or irritated me about these irons. I genuinely wanted them for the shape. And yet every wall hanging Chad on earth was able to get a set. And all I was trying to do was buy a new set to play. My season started 6 weeks ago. While I can make due with the irons I’m playing. The faces are really worn. And you can’t buy new ones like that so I was trying to move to an iron I could settle into and then possibly aquire replacements later on. Clearly this wasn’t the one. And I agree on price. Now that the hype has left. I see clearly that it was a blessing in disguise.

• Like 2

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

> @bladehunter said:

> > @denvergolf said:

> > > @bladehunter said:

> > > > @denvergolf said:

> > > > > @bladehunter said:

> > > > > > @denvergolf said:

> > > > > > I guess I just have no idea why I got a set ordering later than many, and truly zero issues. Ordered online and they arrived on 5/1. The only variable is the 3 iron, which I didn’t want or order. Oh well, I’ve had positive experiences with all the big brands, and negative experiences with all the big brands.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I just answered a survey from Titleist that would lead one to believe they will be selling directly on-line as well.

> > > > >

> > > > > I get that. Anyone can mess up. But I’ll use this I real example.

> > > > >

> > > > > I recently had an issue with Ping. A failure let’s say. They advised me a replacement wouldn’t be best bet. Refunded my original purchase price , then 2 weeks later the local rep contacted me out of the blue to see what he could do to put a ping club back in my bag. I let him know I’d already ordered the TM set. And that I did so because nobody knew when the blueprint would drop. He offered to and did bring me a partial set to fill in where the failure happened. Free. No charge. On top of the refund. Then let me know today that he could inside track me a set of blueprints if I wanted. I ordered this morning. And the real irony. The estimated ship date is 15 days before the P7 set I had coming. Lol.

> > > > >

> > > > > Taylormade ? Well I’ve posted directly at the rep who has posted here. Callled until I memorized the phone number and visited my store they were ordered through 4 times looking for updates. What did they do ? 0..... goose egg ..... nada. Not even a xeroxed middle finger pic and a hardy F off ! I’ve got $1600 not counting shafts worth of TM clubs in my arsenal now. And tried to spend $2k plus a pair of wedges with them. I don’t honestly know what I could have done differently.

> > > > >

> > > > > Bottom line is. I know Ping will ship it on or around when they say. I know they aren’t selling sets they don’t have in stock or parts in stock to build. And I know Ping will remember my name if I have an issue. I know none of these things about TM. And I’m as far from a ping fanboy as you’ll find on this site.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > I can xerox and send you a middle finger if you want?? :D :D :D :D :D

> > >

> > > Lol. A lot of folks here could help themselves if they had a good sense of humor like you. Well played !

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > I didn’t say it well before, but they are just golf clubs, right? I enjoy our dialogue and won’t get too worked up!

> >

> > The funny part is you could hand either of us: Titleist protos, blueprints, Miura, p7tw, national customs, staff, callaway mb, 718mb, mo18 etc...and our scoring average wouldn’t even vary. So, why do we spend so much $$$ on irons...the great mystery.

> >

>

> Oh I agree completely. And I’ll admit that the TW aspect irritates or irritated me about these irons. I genuinely wanted them for the shape. And yet every wall hanging Chad on earth was able to get a set. And all I was trying to do was buy a new set to play. My season started 6 weeks ago. While I can make due with the irons I’m playing. The faces are really worn. And you can’t buy new ones like that so I was trying to move to an iron I could settle into and then possibly aquire replacements later on. Clearly this wasn’t the one. And I agree on price. Now that the hype has left. I see clearly that it was a blessing in disguise.

I couldn’t agree more. I wanted them to play not to hang on my wall. I’m in Atlanta and have been playing for at least the last 4 weeks. The TWs would’ve gone right in the bag. I only wanted them 4-pw with modus 120s and my club still couldn’t get them for me Which I was surprised cause they’re a TM staff club.

• Like 1

Driver: TaylorMade SIM MAX (10.5 degrees - set to 9.75 and 1.5 degrees open)

Shaft: Aldila Rogue 130 White 70 TX (at 45" and tipped 1")

3-wood: TaylorMade SIM (15 degrees)

Shaft: Aldila Rogue 130 Black 70 TX (at 43" and tipped 1")

UDI: *** Under Construction ***

Irons: TaylorMade P-7MC 4-PW (1 degree upright)

Shaft: Nippon Pro Modus3 Tour 120 X

Wedges: Cleveland RTX Zipcore Tour Rack (Raw) 52.10, 56.12 & 60.12

Shaft: Nippon Pro Modus3 Wedge 125

Putter: Scotty Cameron Newport 2 Mid-Slant (at 34")

oi47zsi69zdc.jpeg

chnmiixga9ru.jpeg

q88r34zdgs94.jpeg

qkrdoiedepg1.jpeg

• Like 3

001 TW Proto

WITB http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1183320-cota0429-nike-oven-baked-witb-52215/

They actually look better than the VR Pros. Didn’t think I would say that. I can’t believe TM sent my grips logo up. I’m not happy lol

• Like 1

001 TW Proto

> @BearQ said:

> @ Taylormade

>

> My guy ^^ @cota0429 is going to be losing major **sleeps** over this grip blunder.

>

> Can the TM account get out of its thread coma and return! Answer a few questions, make a few comments, Interact...

Seriously. My bag is becoming all TM so I’m obviously a fan but they need to step in and realize we are the people that buy their stuff and they market to US on the forums. This whole ordeal is ridiculous.

> @jabwind51 said:

> > @BearQ said:

> > @ Taylormade

> >

> > My guy ^^ @cota0429 is going to be losing major **sleeps** over this grip blunder.

> >

> > Can the TM account get out of its thread coma and return! Answer a few questions, make a few comments, Interact...

>

> Seriously. My bag is becoming all TM so I’m obviously a fan but they need to step in and realize we are the people that buy their stuff and they market to US on the forums. This whole ordeal is ridiculous.

> @cota0429 said:

> They actually look better than the VR Pros. Didn’t think I would say that. I can’t believe TM sent my grips logo up. I’m not happy lol

I can take those pros off your hands. Lol.

• Like 1

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

> @BearQ said:

> @ Taylormade

>

> My guy ^^ @cota0429 is going to be losing major **sleeps** over this grip blunder.

>

> Can the TM account get out of its thread coma and return! Answer a few questions, make a few comments, Interact...

This is one area I unanimously agree. TaylorMade Golf this isn’t hard...

• Like 1

Keeping the VR Pros... MT blessed them. Keeping them until the grooves wear out.

> @bladehunter said:

> > @cota0429 said:

> > They actually look better than the VR Pros. Didn’t think I would say that. I can’t believe TM sent my grips logo up. I’m not happy lol

>

> I can take those pros off your hands. Lol.

• Like 1

001 TW Proto

You are right I’m going to lose sleep. Off to BST soon lol

001 TW Proto

> @cota0429 said:

>

> Keeping the VR Pros... MT blessed them. Keeping them until the grooves wear out.

>

> > @bladehunter said:

> > > @cota0429 said:

> > > They actually look better than the VR Pros. Didn’t think I would say that. I can’t believe TM sent my grips logo up. I’m not happy lol

> >

> > I can take those pros off your hands. Lol.

>

>

I know ! That’s why I want them. Lol. But I don’t blame you. Just FYI. My first name is jack. So a J and a K by MT would make them mine !! Lmao !

• Like 1

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

> @cota0429 said:

> You are right I’m going to lose sleep. Off to BST soon lol

Send me a PM if you’re seriously going to get rid of them haha ?

Driver: TaylorMade SIM MAX (10.5 degrees - set to 9.75 and 1.5 degrees open)

Shaft: Aldila Rogue 130 White 70 TX (at 45" and tipped 1")

3-wood: TaylorMade SIM (15 degrees)

Shaft: Aldila Rogue 130 Black 70 TX (at 43" and tipped 1")

UDI: *** Under Construction ***

Irons: TaylorMade P-7MC 4-PW (1 degree upright)

Shaft: Nippon Pro Modus3 Tour 120 X

Wedges: Cleveland RTX Zipcore Tour Rack (Raw) 52.10, 56.12 & 60.12

Shaft: Nippon Pro Modus3 Wedge 125

Putter: Scotty Cameron Newport 2 Mid-Slant (at 34")

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

LAB Mezz Max armlock