Tiger Woods 2019 Taylormade Irons...P7TW?

hokiealumn

> @DatSliceDoe said:

> > @BearQ said:

> > I think I’ll just get the Taylormades thanks

> >

> > oyiby3ns6azr.jpeg

> >

>

> Wasn't that exact set FS here like a week ago?

$25 shipping YIKES.....kills it.

• Like 1

DRIVERS (TBD):  PXG BLACK OPS TOUR 8*,  BLACK OPS TOUR 10.5*,  BLACK OPS STD 8*;  Vanquish 4TX / Diamana WB 53x / GD AD-VF 5s / Ventus TR Black 5x / HZRDUS G4 Black 6.0 / Kaili White, Blue, Red 60x / Tensei AV Raw White/Blue 65x / Diamana S+ 60x

FAIRWAYS:  TAYLORMADE STEALTH 2+ FAIRWAYS/HYBRIDS:  R13.5( FW Rocket TI), 12.8*, Kaili White/Blue 70X;  #3 FW, 15.0*, Kaili Blue 70X/Red 75X;  #4 FW TI, 16.6*, Kaili White 70TX;  #6 FW TI, 20.3*, Kaili White 80TX;  #3 HY 19.5*, Kaili White 90TX; #4 HY 22*, Kaili White 90X

PXG GEN5 0311X, Black Label Elite, 22*, Accra TZFive, 105DI, M5

PXG 0317T, Xtreme Dark, 4 - GW, LAGP L Series, X

PXG  GEN0311XP, Double Black, 4 - LW, LAGP L Series, X

TAYLORMADE P7TW, 5 - GW, LAGP L Series, X

PXG 0311 Sugar Daddy II Milled Wedges, Xtreme Dark, 54*/10, 56*/10, 58*/10, 62*/10; // LAGP L Series, S

SCOTTY CAMERON CONCEPT X 7.2 LTD,  LAGOLF P 135g shaft // LAGOLF BEL-AIR X Forged Carbon Putter // TOULON GARAGE - Austin Custom Rose Gold // STEWART GOLF Q Follow Electric Cart..Carbon // SKYCADDIE SX550 // COBALT Q6 Slope

> @ponce9 said:

> > @socied said:

> > yeah for $1.5k or something like that

>

> Yupp i was the original owner and sold them to him. Hey cant knock the hustle one bit. I was happy with the price i got for them hope he strikes it big on ebay. Theres gotta be 1 person in the world that is dieing to have those nikes!

>

> @ponce9 said:

> > @socied said:

> > yeah for $1.5k or something like that

>

> Yupp i was the original owner and sold them to him. Hey cant knock the hustle one bit. I was happy with the price i got for them hope he strikes it big on ebay. Theres gotta be 1 person in the world that is dieing to have those nikes!

>

Your sale and price was hustle and capitalism. His price is just...well, I will leave it at that.

> @socied said:

> ^^^ hahaha was thinking the same thing!

>

> Another note - anyone else surprised the ones on the BST haven't sold? I figured someone would have scooped them up by now! Mine get delivered May 27th, almost considered cancelling my order and picking those up. Only if they had the x100s!

Nah. Not shocked. Bubbles always burst. Half the perceived value is in being first. Once you’re dealing with seconds the mind values the commodity a lot less.

• Like 1

Callaway epic max LS 9* GD-M9003 7x 

TM Sim2 max tour  16* GD  ADHD 8x 

srixon zx 19* elements 9F5T 

Cobra king SZ 25.5* KBS TD cat 5 70 

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

Mizuno T22 raw 52-56-60 s400

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

> @bladehunter said:

> > @socied said:

> > ^^^ hahaha was thinking the same thing!

> >

> > Another note - anyone else surprised the ones on the BST haven't sold? I figured someone would have scooped them up by now! Mine get delivered May 27th, almost considered cancelling my order and picking those up. Only if they had the x100s!

>

> Nah. Not shocked. Bubbles always burst. Half the perceived value is in being first. Once you’re dealing with seconds the mind values the commodity a lot less.

There is one set for $1,900 and they are 2* upright. I guess that’s the bubble bursting??

• Like 1

> @denvergolf said:

> > @bladehunter said:

> > > @socied said:

> > > ^^^ hahaha was thinking the same thing!

> > >

> > > Another note - anyone else surprised the ones on the BST haven't sold? I figured someone would have scooped them up by now! Mine get delivered May 27th, almost considered cancelling my order and picking those up. Only if they had the x100s!

> >

> > Nah. Not shocked. Bubbles always burst. Half the perceived value is in being first. Once you’re dealing with seconds the mind values the commodity a lot less.

>

> There is one set for $1,900 and they are 2* upright. I guess that’s the bubble bursting??

Well. They went from sold out. To won’t sell for $100 under sticker price ? Not sure what you call it. 2 upright isn’t a problem. It’s s selling point for many. Myself included.

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

> @jabwind51 said:

> Don’t think any bubbles bursting anytime soon when TW gets the grand slam ;)

That will be a new bubble. 1st one has burst. Can’t be same bubble TM doesn’t have anymore to sell. So what you’d see then is a rise in price of the used/opened sets on eBay etc.

Several guys argued over that set of VR pro heads in plastic on bst for $1500 ( myself included as one who would buy a set now ). Yet won’t pay $1900 for this set built and ready to play ... that’s a lesson in actual value and rarity vs marketing hype and initial release bubble.

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

> @bladehunter said:

> > @denvergolf said:

> > > @bladehunter said:

> > > > @socied said:

> > > > ^^^ hahaha was thinking the same thing!

> > > >

> > > > Another note - anyone else surprised the ones on the BST haven't sold? I figured someone would have scooped them up by now! Mine get delivered May 27th, almost considered cancelling my order and picking those up. Only if they had the x100s!

> > >

> > > Nah. Not shocked. Bubbles always burst. Half the perceived value is in being first. Once you’re dealing with seconds the mind values the commodity a lot less.

> >

> > There is one set for $1,900 and they are 2* upright. I guess that’s the bubble bursting??

>

> Well. They went from sold out. To won’t sell for $100 under sticker price ? Not sure what you call it. 2 upright isn’t a problem. It’s s selling point for many. Myself included.

I think there were a lot of buyers believing they were going to be limited. No idea where they got that info from!

G400 lst digital loft at 9 playing at 8
G400 3w. Xtorsion Black 80tx
G400 5w. Ad-di 8x
20 and 24 ft worth hi
5-pw Miura BB with x100 ti
60 mack daddy forged
Nike 006 proto

> @bladehunter said:

> > @jabwind51 said:

> > Don’t think any bubbles bursting anytime soon when TW gets the grand slam ;)

>

>

> That will be a new bubble. 1st one has burst. Can’t be same bubble TM doesn’t have anymore to sell. So what you’d see then is a rise in price of the used/opened sets on eBay etc.

>

> Several guys argued over that set of VR pro heads in plastic on bst for $1500 ( myself included as one who would buy a set now ). Yet won’t pay $1900 for this set built and ready to play ... that’s a lesson in actual value and rarity vs marketing hype and initial release bubble.

Most people haven’t even received their clubs, and somebody is selling for $100 under list to cut their losses, and the bubble has burst?? There’s no sense in arguing really, I just don’t understand why you continue to beat the negative drum around irons you were going to acquire at one point.

• Like 1

> @denvergolf said:

> > @bladehunter said:

> > > @jabwind51 said:

> > > Don’t think any bubbles bursting anytime soon when TW gets the grand slam ;)

> >

> >

> > That will be a new bubble. 1st one has burst. Can’t be same bubble TM doesn’t have anymore to sell. So what you’d see then is a rise in price of the used/opened sets on eBay etc.

> >

> > Several guys argued over that set of VR pro heads in plastic on bst for $1500 ( myself included as one who would buy a set now ). Yet won’t pay $1900 for this set built and ready to play ... that’s a lesson in actual value and rarity vs marketing hype and initial release bubble.

>

> Most people haven’t even received their clubs, and somebody is selling for $100 under list to cut their losses, and the bubble has burst?? There’s no sense in arguing really, I just don’t understand why you continue to beat the negative drum around irons you were going to acquire at one point.

I’ve not said a single bad word about the irons themselves. Just the release and/or marketing strategy.

But can’t you see what I’m saying about the actual value ? If you can’t sell a set of 3-pw ( the thing that’s on backorder ) for even retail price then surely that means the market is speaking on their worth. You can no longer count the pre-orders as positives toward a value. Those votes were cast before anyone saw a set in person. Now that the dust has settled it appears they are probably worth around $1500-1600 give or take

I’m only stating what we know.

That set has been up for 3-4 plus ( don’t remember ) days now. He’s even offering payment plans. They aren’t an oddly built set. And they are unhit. And the seller is a very reputable guy here.

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

Put my set into play yesterday. S400 set with standard specs. I’m coming from a set of Epon 302’s w/ modus shafts. Like most people have said the feel is firm off the face but not terrible or anything like that. They are NOT Epon soft by any means. I will say on a couple toe misses I did not lose the distance I was expecting, so I can confirm what others have said about off center strikes. My favorite part about these clubs (completely subjective) is the balance/weight/feel of them they seem to be my ideal head weight shaft weight combo. Because of that it seems to give me more confidence to put a good swing on the ball each time. I’m looking forward to dialing them in during my next few rounds.

Titleist             TSR3 10* w/ Tensei 1k white
Callaway       Apex 19' 3 hybrid w/ Nippon GOST tour stiff

NCW                Tour Department DW mid muscle MB 4-PW w/ Modus 105 S
Vokey            SM8 50f, 56s, 60m
Bettinardi       Studio Stock 17

> @Golfingfanatic said:

> Looks like Kaymer is using these now too.

Hmm. Well. At least the TM guys weren’t lying about another player on tour putting these in play when they scooped up all the demo sets out there.

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

> @outgolfing said:

> Put my set into play yesterday. S400 set with standard specs. I’m coming from a set of Epon 302’s w/ modus shafts. Like most people have said the feel is firm off the face but not terrible or anything like that. They are NOT Epon soft by any means. I will say on a couple toe misses I did not lose the distance I was expecting. My favorite part about these clubs (completely subjective) is the balance/weight/feel of them they seem to be my ideal head weight shaft weight combo. Because of that it seems to give me more confidence to put a good swing on the ball each time. I’m looking forward to dialing them in during my next few rounds.

@outgolfing Nice! I'm curious how did you get along with your modus shafts in your Epon's? I'd imagine those and the S400's are not a direct comp and most would prefer one or the other?

> @bluejeeprubi said:

> > @bladehunter said:

> > > @denvergolf said:

> > > > @bladehunter said:

> > > > > @socied said:

> > > > > ^^^ hahaha was thinking the same thing!

> > > > >

> > > > > Another note - anyone else surprised the ones on the BST haven't sold? I figured someone would have scooped them up by now! Mine get delivered May 27th, almost considered cancelling my order and picking those up. Only if they had the x100s!

> > > >

> > > > Nah. Not shocked. Bubbles always burst. Half the perceived value is in being first. Once you’re dealing with seconds the mind values the commodity a lot less.

> > >

> > > There is one set for $1,900 and they are 2* upright. I guess that’s the bubble bursting??

> >

> > Well. They went from sold out. To won’t sell for $100 under sticker price ? Not sure what you call it. 2 upright isn’t a problem. It’s s selling point for many. Myself included.

>

> I think there were a lot of buyers believing they were going to be limited. No idea where they got that info from!

>

>

A lot of big dealers who were allocated 10 or more gave out a “super secret” Tiger Sell Sheet not to be shared in early March. Their verbiage gave every indication they were limited editions. As soon as you could order them directly from TM that urban legend went swirling down the old toilet bowl.. The irony however is they are actually limited because of parts shortages etc. Not ordering enough (a TM common occurrence ie P790) pieces might or might not have been an indication of their confidence in a Tiger win. Many dealers had a reasonable amount (half) of their allocated sets still available on Monday April 15. By mid morning they were all gone as well as June allocation. The further irony is we are now 9 days after Sell date and some of these dealers that have fairly large allocations still have seen less than a handful. Couple of stock sets and 1 custom set out of an allotment of 15.. They and their customers are annoyed to say the least.. Almost like the heyday of Ping’s Eye2s that had a 14-16 week wait...

• Like 1

> @JAMH03 said:

> > @outgolfing said:

> > Put my set into play yesterday. S400 set with standard specs. I’m coming from a set of Epon 302’s w/ modus shafts. Like most people have said the feel is firm off the face but not terrible or anything like that. They are NOT Epon soft by any means. I will say on a couple toe misses I did not lose the distance I was expecting. My favorite part about these clubs (completely subjective) is the balance/weight/feel of them they seem to be my ideal head weight shaft weight combo. Because of that it seems to give me more confidence to put a good swing on the ball each time. I’m looking forward to dialing them in during my next few rounds.

>

> @outgolfing Nice! I'm curious how did you get along with your modus shafts in your Epon's? I'd imagine those and the S400's are not a direct comp and most would prefer one or the other?

The modus shafts were the 125’s in stiff so they are the lower flighted of the modus offerings. I was finding even with those I would spin the ball to much and would lose distance if there was any breeze into me at all. My thoughts were the S400’s would help take some flight and spin off. Seems to have been the case at least in my first round. I’m jeeping the epon/Nippon combo around in case I change my mind though.

Titleist             TSR3 10* w/ Tensei 1k white
Callaway       Apex 19' 3 hybrid w/ Nippon GOST tour stiff

NCW                Tour Department DW mid muscle MB 4-PW w/ Modus 105 S
Vokey            SM8 50f, 56s, 60m
Bettinardi       Studio Stock 17

> @Pinging77 said:

> > @bluejeeprubi said:

> > > @bladehunter said:

> > > > @denvergolf said:

> > > > > @bladehunter said:

> > > > > > @socied said:

> > > > > > ^^^ hahaha was thinking the same thing!

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Another note - anyone else surprised the ones on the BST haven't sold? I figured someone would have scooped them up by now! Mine get delivered May 27th, almost considered cancelling my order and picking those up. Only if they had the x100s!

> > > > >

> > > > > Nah. Not shocked. Bubbles always burst. Half the perceived value is in being first. Once you’re dealing with seconds the mind values the commodity a lot less.

> > > >

> > > > There is one set for $1,900 and they are 2* upright. I guess that’s the bubble bursting??

> > >

> > > Well. They went from sold out. To won’t sell for $100 under sticker price ? Not sure what you call it. 2 upright isn’t a problem. It’s s selling point for many. Myself included.

> >

> > I think there were a lot of buyers believing they were going to be limited. No idea where they got that info from!

> >

> >

> A lot of big dealers who were allocated 10 or more gave out a “super secret” Tiger Sell Sheet not to be shared in early March. Their verbiage gave every indication they were limited editions. As soon as you could order them directly from TM that urban legend went swirling down the old toilet bowl.. The irony however is they are actually limited because of parts shortages etc. Not ordering enough (a TM common occurrence ie P790) pieces might or might not have been an indication of their confidence in a Tiger win. Many dealers had a reasonable amount (half) of their allocated sets still available on Monday April 15. By mid morning they were all gone as well as June allocation. The further irony is we are now 9 days after Sell date and some of these dealers that have fairly large allocations still have seen less than a handful. Couple of stock sets and 1 custom set out of an allotment of 15.. They and their customers are annoyed to say the least.. Almost like the heyday of Ping’s Eye2s that had a 14-16 week wait...

>

>

To describe me as annoyed now would be a major (no pun intended) understatement. I had placed my order way in advance of Tiger’s win, as early as when the set was announced/revealed in the first place.

I’ve seen timelines come and go, for the lamest reasons possible, largely pointing to the likelihood of messed up supply chain management and operations, to put it mildly. I base that on the understanding that my dealer was allocated a certain number of sets, and not all sets have been accounted for to date (none have been received, to the best of my understanding). If 10 sets were allocated, and the TM office in charge of this region hadn’t sent any to my dealer, it’s largely due to two reasons - supply has been shunted to other “more worthy” markets, or someone in TM’s supply chain management messed up royally.

This could have been a huge chance to win loyalty among people who typically balk at the idea of spending Miura money on made in China TM irons, and develop some interest around borderline exclusive items (think Circle T or Hive fans, for example) but they chose to drop the ball on it.

While I’m still keen and looking forward to getting the irons (after all, I’ve waited that long for them), this is likely the last time I go with any TM “limited” offerings.

Srixon Z785 w/ PX 6.0 HZRDUS yellow (S) shaft
Srizon F65 3w (15*) w/ stock Miyazaki Kaula (S)
Srixon Z U85 20* driving iron
Taylormade P7TW irons (3-PW) in S400 tour issue shafts
Taylormade Hi Toe 54 and 58 wedges
Bettinardi Studio Stock 8 putter

> @Pinging77 said:

> > @bluejeeprubi said:

> > > @bladehunter said:

> > > > @denvergolf said:

> > > > > > @socied said:

> > > > > > ^^^ hahaha was thinking the same thing!

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Another note - anyone else surprised the ones on the BST haven't sold? I figured someone would have scooped them up by now! Mine get delivered May 27th, almost considered cancelling my order and picking those up. Only if they had the x100s!

> > > > >

> > > > > Nah. Not shocked. Bubbles always burst. Half the perceived value is in being first. Once you’re dealing with seconds the mind values the commodity a lot less.

> > > >

> > > > There is one set for $1,900 and they are 2* upright. I guess that’s the bubble bursting??

> > >

> > > Well. They went from sold out. To won’t sell for $100 under sticker price ? Not sure what you call it. 2 upright isn’t a problem. It’s s selling point for many. Myself included.

> >

> > I think there were a lot of buyers believing they were going to be limited. No idea where they got that info from!

> >

> >

> A lot of big dealers who were allocated 10 or more gave out a “super secret” Tiger Sell Sheet not to be shared in early March. Their verbiage gave every indication they were limited editions. As soon as you could order them directly from TM that urban legend went swirling down the old toilet bowl.. The irony however is they are actually limited because of parts shortages etc. Not ordering enough (a TM common occurrence ie P790) pieces might or might not have been an indication of their confidence in a Tiger win. Many dealers had a reasonable amount (half) of their allocated sets still available on Monday April 15. By mid morning they were all gone as well as June allocation. The further irony is we are now 9 days after Sell date and some of these dealers that have fairly large allocations still have seen less than a handful. Couple of stock sets and 1 custom set out of an allotment of 15.. They and their customers are annoyed to say the least.. Almost like the heyday of Ping’s Eye2s that had a 14-16 week wait...

>

>

Exactly correct.

I checked. For curiosity sake and my shop was allocated 3 sets. For a mom and pop green grass that’s pretty good since I also was told that our rep only was allocated 10 sets total. That rep has seen 2 sets delivered of the 10 sold. My local shop has still seen zero sets delivered . I checked this morning. All 3 of my shops sets were sold in a day. All 3 now canceled. In theory the sets will still arrive for store stock. But per conversation with the shop owner this morning he said “ I may cancel 2 of those if we don’t hear they shipped by the end of this week. I’ll keep 1 set to go with my 681 set on the wooden box to hang on the wall “. ( he collects putters etc as well ). He also went on to tell me that TM had recently gave him crap about warranty claim on a 17 m1 driver face. Citing a “2 year “ policy . Implying that they won’t cover cracked faces after 2 seasons. Go ahead TM. Aim that gun and shoot. Your feet can take it. But for how long.?

Really puzzles me what direction they are steering toward.

• Like 1

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

> @bladehunter said:

> > @Pinging77 said:

> > > @bluejeeprubi said:

> > > > @bladehunter said:

> > > > > @denvergolf said:

> > > > > > @bladehunter said:

> > > > > > > @socied said:

> > > > > > > ^^^ hahaha was thinking the same thing!

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Another note - anyone else surprised the ones on the BST haven't sold? I figured someone would have scooped them up by now! Mine get delivered May 27th, almost considered cancelling my order and picking those up. Only if they had the x100s!

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Nah. Not shocked. Bubbles always burst. Half the perceived value is in being first. Once you’re dealing with seconds the mind values the commodity a lot less.

> > > > >

> > > > > There is one set for $1,900 and they are 2* upright. I guess that’s the bubble bursting??

> > > >

> > > > Well. They went from sold out. To won’t sell for $100 under sticker price ? Not sure what you call it. 2 upright isn’t a problem. It’s s selling point for many. Myself included.

> > >

> > > I think there were a lot of buyers believing they were going to be limited. No idea where they got that info from!

> > >

> > >

> > A lot of big dealers who were allocated 10 or more gave out a “super secret” Tiger Sell Sheet not to be shared in early March. Their verbiage gave every indication they were limited editions. As soon as you could order them directly from TM that urban legend went swirling down the old toilet bowl.. The irony however is they are actually limited because of parts shortages etc. Not ordering enough (a TM common occurrence ie P790) pieces might or might not have been an indication of their confidence in a Tiger win. Many dealers had a reasonable amount (half) of their allocated sets still available on Monday April 15. By mid morning they were all gone as well as June allocation. The further irony is we are now 9 days after Sell date and some of these dealers that have fairly large allocations still have seen less than a handful. Couple of stock sets and 1 custom set out of an allotment of 15.. They and their customers are annoyed to say the least.. Almost like the heyday of Ping’s Eye2s that had a 14-16 week wait...

> >

> >

>

> Exactly correct.

>

> I checked. For curiosity sake and my shop was allocated 3 sets. For a mom and pop green grass that’s pretty good since I also was told that our rep only was allocated 10 sets total. That rep has seen 2 sets delivered of the 10 sold. My local shop has still seen zero sets delivered . I checked this morning. All 3 of my shops sets were sold in a day. All 3 now canceled. In theory the sets will still arrive for store stock. But per conversation with the shop owner this morning he said “ I may cancel 2 of those if we don’t hear they shipped by the end of this week. I’ll keep 1 set to go with my 681 set on the wooden box to hang on the wall “. ( he collects putters etc as well ). He also went on to tell me that TM had recently gave him **** about warranty claim on a 17 m1 driver face. Citing a “2 year “ policy . Implying that they won’t cover cracked faces after 2 seasons. Go ahead TM. Aim that gun and shoot. Your feet can take it. But for how long.?

>

> Really puzzles me what direction they are steering toward.

I'd venture a guess that there's a sudden surge of arrogance somewhere at the upper levels. They have some good products in the market rivaling the likes of Titleist, and I'd ride this positive sentiment and reinforce my position instead of treating customers like dirt. This is the best time to build customer engagement and loyalty, not get cocky and start treating customers like we owe them a living. I don't play TM drivers or putters, although I recently bought a set of Hi Toe wedges to replace my aging Miura black wedges which are really hard to get these days. I bought that just to match the TW irons and could just as well have gone for a set of Engage wedges which are equally effective in my hands. I'm honestly not seeing people waxing lyrical about the 790, 770, 760, 730, or the M3/M5 around my neck of the woods, but there's positive buzz about the Tiger irons, they've really pissed away a great opportunity around a rare segment here in the Middle East. Even PXG does a better job keeping its customers happy around here by giving them priority access to new products.

Srixon Z785 w/ PX 6.0 HZRDUS yellow (S) shaft
Srizon F65 3w (15*) w/ stock Miyazaki Kaula (S)
Srixon Z U85 20* driving iron
Taylormade P7TW irons (3-PW) in S400 tour issue shafts
Taylormade Hi Toe 54 and 58 wedges
Bettinardi Studio Stock 8 putter

> @ghoonk said:

> > @bladehunter said:

> > > @Pinging77 said:

> > > > @bluejeeprubi said:

> > > > > > @denvergolf said:

> > > > > > > @bladehunter said:

> > > > > > > > @socied said:

> > > > > > > > ^^^ hahaha was thinking the same thing!

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Another note - anyone else surprised the ones on the BST haven't sold? I figured someone would have scooped them up by now! Mine get delivered May 27th, almost considered cancelling my order and picking those up. Only if they had the x100s!

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Nah. Not shocked. Bubbles always burst. Half the perceived value is in being first. Once you’re dealing with seconds the mind values the commodity a lot less.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > There is one set for $1,900 and they are 2* upright. I guess that’s the bubble bursting??

> > > > >

> > > > > Well. They went from sold out. To won’t sell for $100 under sticker price ? Not sure what you call it. 2 upright isn’t a problem. It’s s selling point for many. Myself included.

> > > >

> > > > I think there were a lot of buyers believing they were going to be limited. No idea where they got that info from!

> > > >

> > > >

> > > A lot of big dealers who were allocated 10 or more gave out a “super secret” Tiger Sell Sheet not to be shared in early March. Their verbiage gave every indication they were limited editions. As soon as you could order them directly from TM that urban legend went swirling down the old toilet bowl.. The irony however is they are actually limited because of parts shortages etc. Not ordering enough (a TM common occurrence ie P790) pieces might or might not have been an indication of their confidence in a Tiger win. Many dealers had a reasonable amount (half) of their allocated sets still available on Monday April 15. By mid morning they were all gone as well as June allocation. The further irony is we are now 9 days after Sell date and some of these dealers that have fairly large allocations still have seen less than a handful. Couple of stock sets and 1 custom set out of an allotment of 15.. They and their customers are annoyed to say the least.. Almost like the heyday of Ping’s Eye2s that had a 14-16 week wait...

> > >

> > >

> >

> > Exactly correct.

> >

> > I checked. For curiosity sake and my shop was allocated 3 sets. For a mom and pop green grass that’s pretty good since I also was told that our rep only was allocated 10 sets total. That rep has seen 2 sets delivered of the 10 sold. My local shop has still seen zero sets delivered . I checked this morning. All 3 of my shops sets were sold in a day. All 3 now canceled. In theory the sets will still arrive for store stock. But per conversation with the shop owner this morning he said “ I may cancel 2 of those if we don’t hear they shipped by the end of this week. I’ll keep 1 set to go with my 681 set on the wooden box to hang on the wall “. ( he collects putters etc as well ). He also went on to tell me that TM had recently gave him **** about warranty claim on a 17 m1 driver face. Citing a “2 year “ policy . Implying that they won’t cover cracked faces after 2 seasons. Go ahead TM. Aim that gun and shoot. Your feet can take it. But for how long.?

> >

> > Really puzzles me what direction they are steering toward.

>

> I'd venture a guess that there's a sudden surge of arrogance somewhere at the upper levels. They have some good products in the market rivaling the likes of Titleist, and I'd ride this positive sentiment and reinforce my position instead of treating customers like dirt. This is the best time to build customer engagement and loyalty, not get cocky and start treating customers like we owe them a living. I don't play TM drivers or putters, although I recently bought a set of Hi Toe wedges to replace my aging Miura black wedges which are really hard to get these days. I bought that just to match the TW irons and could just as well have gone for a set of Engage wedges which are equally effective in my hands. I'm honestly not seeing people waxing lyrical about the 790, 770, 760, 730, or the M3/M5 around my neck of the woods, but there's positive buzz about the Tiger irons, they've really pissed away a great opportunity around a rare segment here in the Middle East. Even PXG does a better job keeping its customers happy around here by giving them priority access to new products.

Agree 100 %. I could have easily had an all TM bag. At least sometimes. I still have a spider X putter for days that have no explanation. And that would only leave wedges. I could see myself trying the high toe since I used to rave about the PM grind. But heck. If you don’t want to take my money. I won’t beg you to for long.

And I’ll add this. My driver and 3-5 woods are best I’ve ever hit. Lot of time into each one. The 3 wood is a 17 m1 combo that I’ve played and loved since 2017. I’m on the 3rd head ( cracked faces). I always laugh and shrug it off as the trade off for performance. But. If I cave a driver or 5 wood and send it in and can’t get a replacement. That will be the last TM wood I ever hit. I agree I’ve got my money’s worth out of the 3 wood at this point. But the ease of warranty is the real selling point of TM woods.

• Like 1

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

LAB Mezz Max armlock